Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Roleplay Corner The realm where writers gather to create glorious tales or silly drama together and chronicle their adventures. Start or join roleplays featuring Pokémon, other franchises or something completely original!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old February 2nd, 2012 (06:35 PM).
ShinyDiamond
«Dual Wield» User
Community Supporter

Nature: Bashful

Kilik Chambers

It seemed pointless to spray mud with water to find Ace. It would've been better to sense Ace than attack recklessly. "Stop using Water Gun for a minute!" Kilik commanded. Yaibe immediately stopped using Water Gun, looking around for Ace. This was difficult. Ace was hard to track considering he was camouflaging itself. Kilik tried to figure out where the Trapinch could be. Just then, he thought he saw something move from behind Yaibe. Maybe... "Double Team, now!" He shouted. Yaibe didn't know what was going on, but he quickly used Double Team just as Ace chomped at him to the wall. Lucky, Yaibe managed to avoid that in time.

Behind Ace were illusions of Yaibe. They all showed a fierce face to him, acting tough. "Now! Water Gun!" All the Oshawotts shot Water Gun at Ace from different angels. If he tried dodging to somewhere, some would shoot there to block his path.

How much more could this Trapinch take? It's weak to water & yet it's surviving. Surely this would end soon. Kilik was starting to worry a little. His Oshawott couldn't take much more. He at least wanted to defeat one Pokemon. ONE Pokemon! It would show he wasn't that much of a weakling.

While I'm alive, I won't let any party members die.

Paired for life with Rose Quartz
~Dia+PS~
Old February 2nd, 2012 (07:46 PM).
jasonwolf
The Shadow Chronicler

Nature: Lonely
(you just won't let me win. I clearly stated he couldn't be seen anyway.)

"gods will you just give up already." Isaac moaned lying on the ground casually looking up at the sky.

He wasn't even ordering Ace. He was simply letting him do his own thing. Ace didn't mind. they couldn't comunicate to each other so why bother telling Isaac what he was doing. Ace wanted to scream at the oshwatt. He was annoyed by its persistance. He'd taken down plenty of pokemon like it, btu yet this one jsut wouldn't give up. Ace glared angrily at Yaibe then for the first time.

"TRAPINCH!" Ace bellowed.

Isaac leapt to his feet. Ace was a mute, he couldn't speak,but he jsut did.

"Da hell!?" Isaac yelled.

in the pit Ace charged at Yaibe usinf faint attacks. He crashed througha ll the waters guns not caring at all. he smashed through each and everyone of the doubles then bashed into Yaibe.

"Tra trahapi" 'I don't lose to punks liek you!' Ace roared.

he went into a full on rage. He smashed into Yaibe using faint attack over and over again. Isaac just stared amazed. Ace was a blur hammering Yaibe from all sides.

"...I wish I coul say I tought him that." Isaac laughed.
Old February 3rd, 2012 (02:46 AM).
SelenaStar
Who says you're not perfect?

Nature: Impish
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to SelenaStar Send a message via Skype™ to SelenaStar
"Gordon, time to train," said Selene as she released her Pansear, almost as though in a daze. Gordon looked up at his trainer, but Selene was already scanning the area, looking for any possible opponents - not Trainers, Pokemon. Gordon and Cat were still too weak; Selene was determined more than ever to evolve them. Spotting movement in a set-back cave, Selene smiled contentedly and made her way toward the cave, motioning with her head for Gordon to follow her.

Stepping warily into the cave, Selene gasped slightly - the biggest Onix she'd ever seen was just sat there...seemingly eating rocks, judging by the grating and crushing sounds coming from its' hidden maw - before laughing quietly. She turned to Gordon and pointed at the Onix. "Grass Knot, Gordon," she stated simply, and Gordon followed her outstretched finger, blanching slightly. The anxiety was evident in his face, but Selene wasn't having any of it and jabbed toward the Onix again. Gordon swallowed his fear and set his face into a stoic mask, rushing forward to the Onix and tripping it with Grass Knot. The loudest roar that Selene had ever heard reverberated from the walls of the cave, making Selene and Gordon both cover their ears. Judging by the high pitch of the noise, the Onix was retaliating to the attack using Screech...mad control for a wild Pokemon, Selene noted with a wide smile. Gordon would get plenty of experience for this.

"Yawn, Gordon," said Selene as the Onix whirled to face her and Gordon, watching as the fire monkey took in a deep breath and puffed out a cloud of air that swirled around the Onix' head. The rock snakes giant head seemed to droop slightly, seeming drowsy, and Selene smiled happily - Yawn had worked. As long as Gordon could avoid...but even as she thought this, the Onix seemed to have pulled itself together enough to slam its' huge tail into Gordon in what seemed like a Brick Break attack. Brick Break? Selene frowned - surely that wasn't a move that an Onix would learn in the wild...could this be a trained Onix she'd decided to pick a battle with?

As Gordon picked himself up off the floor somewhat shakily, the Onix' eyes snapped shut and his head drooped, even snores rumbled around the cave and Selene grinned. "Okay Gordon, just use Grass Knot repeatedly until the Onix faints," Gordon rushed at the Onix, using Grass Knot. Of course seeing as the Pokemon was already on the floor it couldn't be tripped up, but the Grass Knot did in fact throw the Onix slightly up into the air, sending it crashing back down. Gordon managed to get a further two Grass Knot attacks in before the Onix woke up, and when the rock snake retaliated with a move that looked like Strength, that was when Selene knew this was no ordinary wild Onix. The Pokemon slammed into Gordon, sending him onto his back with a sharp cry, but Selene just knew that the Onix wouldn't be able to take many more hits from Gordon. "Try Flamethrower Gordon, just stay out of range of physical attacks!" advised Selene, watching as the Flamethrower engulfed the Onix, whose cry was again deafening. Suddenly, the flames ceased, the Onix swayed slightly before crashing to the floor, knocked out.

"Way to go Gordon!" cried Selene happily, and Gordon couldn't help but smile despite his exhaustion. His trainer seemed pleased...she was smiling, she hadn't smiled like that in a long time...Gordon vowed that he would work as hard as he could to make Selene smile like that again. "Come on, let's find another challenge like that for you!"

"Right here," came a voice from behind Selene, both she and Gordon whirled around to see an arrogant looking blonde haired boy lounging against the wall of the cave. Her eyes narrowed as she looked at him, instantly affronted by his cocky, self-assured stance. "Your challenge is right here - the name's Rick, Entei dorm. I've seen you around," he said calmly even as Selene glared at him, arms folded. "You're pretty strong, from what I've gathered...you'll be good exercise for my team and I. Let's just say...the only reason I'm not in Suicune dorm is because I threw the exam, blue just isn't my colour, washes out my complexion..." his hand plucked a Pokeball from his belt. "You ready?"

"Ready?" scoffed Selene, smirking at the boy with narrowed eyes. "You even have to ask? You obviously haven't seen enough of me if you need ask that. My Pokemon is already out, release yours." She commanded in an even tone that made the boy's smirk waver slightly, almost as though her direction irked him. "Fine," he replied calmly, throwing forward his Pokeball...releasing his Kirlia out in front of Gordon with a self-satisfied smirk. Obviously he didn't think that a fire type could pose much of a problem to his psychic type, but Selene had a few tricks with Gordon.

"Torment, Gordon," she instructed, watching as a pulse of dark energy emitted from the Pansear and consequently stopped the Kirlia from using any of the arsenal of special defensive or status-changing attacks that Selene knew the Psychic type must benefit from. Instantly the boy's face changed from assured arrogance to alarm.

"Well, you may have got that one in but my Kirlia still has plenty of ammunition against you. Psycho Cut Kirlia!" shouted the boy, Selene watching with that assured smirk still in place as the blades of psychic energy slashed at Gordon. He recoiled from the attack, pushed backwards, recovering in time as Selene shouted "Bite!"

Gordon leapt forward and clamped his strong jaws around the Kirlia's arm, the boy crying out in disbelief with wide eyes. "Not expecting that, were you?" asked Selene with a wide grin and a slight laugh as the boy glared at her. "No, I wasn't. But, you won't be winning this battle so easily. Psychic, Kirlia!" As the Kirlia's eyes glowed purple, almost instantly Gordon cried out in pain, clutching his head with both hands...before promptly fainting. Selene frowned in confusion before horrid realisation dawned on her...the Onix. She had gone from battle to battle without healing Gordon up...she refused to look into the arrogant face of the boy as she returned Pansear. "Rookie error," she said simply, before releasing Sharpay. The boy's face blanched somewhat.

"Kingdra...Kingdra are strong Pokemon. But not strong enough I fear, Kirlia use Psychic again!"

"Aqua Jet Kingdra!" shouted Selene, watching as in a flood of water, faster than she could hardly keep track of, Sharpay smashed into Kirlia and sent the Psychic type flying through the air, knocked out cold. Rick frowned in disbelief, returning his Pokemon and removing the next Pokeball from his belt.

"Okay, if that's how you wish to play this. Claydol, I choose you!" he cried out, and Selene watched as the Pokemon levitated over the battlefield, it seemed a well-trained Pokemon. She nodded, somewhat impressed. "Good choice...but a poor one I fear, use Hydro Pump Sharpay!" she yelled, somewhat alarmed as the Claydol dodged the powerful jet of water, not quite quickly enough however as the attack struck one side of the Claydol and made it waver slightly in levitation.

"Not quite fast enough...never matter. Claydol, use Psychic!" Rich ordered, and the attack struck Kingdra in her mind, making her cry out painfully. The attack wasn't very effective however, and Selene shouted out "Hydro Pump again!!"

This time the attack struck the Claydol head on and sent it crashing into the wall of the cave, the jet of water relentlessly pounding the Claydol into the wall. The type weakness proved too much for the Ground- and Psychic-type to take, and it was knocked out. Rich didn't move instantly, completely astounded. Eventually he returned his Claydol and looked at Selene with an oddly blank face.

"Your Pokemon are well trained," he observed as she returned Sharpay, folding her arms as she watched him. She nodded once, not speaking. "As you can see...my Pokemon are well trained too...may I suggest something? Completely hypothetically of course?" Selene frowned slightly, nodding again. "That Pansear of yours...it's a good Pokemon. It has potential...I think it would benefit from training with my team for a while. And I think that Claydol would learn a lot from you...may I suggest a trade?"

Selene's eyes widened. "A trade? My Pansear...for your Claydol?" for a moment she had a pang of guilt at the thought of sending her Pansear to another team, but it was not as great as the consideration of a trade would ordinarily have been. It was almost as though she felt detached from the idea of HER pokemon, and saw her team less as friends and more as Pokemon. Completely unlike Selene.

"Yes," she said finally with a smirk as Rich held out the Pokeball of his Claydol. Selene looked at it for a moments' hesitation before holding out her Pansear's Pokeball, both she and Rich placing their other hands on the tradable Pokeball and, with a intake of breath, released their hold on the traded Pokemon. Selene looked at the Claydol's Pokeball blankly, feeling the promise of a new challenge but no particular attachment, as Rich nodded.

"Pleasure trading with you, Selene. I'll see you around," and with that he left the cave, taking Gordon with him. Selene watched as he left, and felt a pang of guilt for what she had just done, immediately feeling sickened with herself. "Sorry," she whispered into the silent cave.
Old February 3rd, 2012 (04:13 AM).
Rose Quartz
Let's change our fate

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Skype™ to Rose Quartz
(ooc: haha sorry i like it to write XD)

Ruby Destiny

once again Ruby gets distracted, Poochyena is also watching. '(hey you there! dont give up! show that trapinch what you've got!)' Poochyena begins shouting out of nowhere, in pokemon language ofcourse which can only other pokemon and Ruby understand. Ruby looks at her pokemon which seems to be supporting the little oshawatt. then she smiles and begins shouting too. 'yeah! c'mon lil oshawatt! show the strenght you are hiding inside!' Ruby and Pookchyena look at each other and smile. 'please, don't mind me watching this battle while talking to you.' Ruby kindly smiles to the boy once again.
Brothers
Sisters
Theme
Maya Nami Kyuuketsuki / Ryuu Higoroshi / Luna / Lucina / Lacy / Madison Campbell
Old February 3rd, 2012 (06:46 AM).
PkMnTrainer Yellow
Pokemon Professor / RP Mentor
Community Supporter

Nature: Sassy

Valorie Ryder

Valorie vaguely acknowledged what Snype was doing by looking at him slightly funny. She decided to ignore it in favor of more pressing matters. Namely, a decision. Glancing at Charizard. She considered what she was going to ask the two to do. Mark, maybe. Alice? She didn't see why Alice would ever want to follow her anywhere supposedly dangerous.

"...Well... Um..."

She was silently trying to figure out how to phrase what she was about to say. Dangit, why couldn't this be easier?! Metaphorically swallowing her angst Valorie decided it would be best to be honest. If she wasn't and someone got hurt or something... She wasn't keen on winding up in that situation, to say the least. When she finally spoke, her expression was frustrated and her gaze diverted at an incredibly interesting piece of grass.

"...There's a part of the forest, rumored to be heavily haunted. I've seen it in the news--People are advised to stay away. It's supposedly dangerous..."

She looked up at Mark and Alice, a serious expression on her face.

"Supposedly there's a /criminal/ hiding there."

Cue dramatic lightning It really did sound like something out of a typical Halloween story when you thought about it, except for the part where hauntings were less of a myth in the pokemon world and more of an established fact and the local news was not exactly shy about talking about this. Not that anyone watches the news~

Valorie turned her gaze away again, as if guilty.

"I could give you guys a ride, if you wanted... but..."

Meanwhile, Charizard got the vague feeling she was going to be asked to do something in the near future whilst Valorie wondered how she was going to handle this.

Olivia Wolf

Olivia took the potion and examined it for a moment as if it were an alien artifact. After seeming to come to some decision or another she looked up at Kenshin and smiled lightly, her body language having a hint of flirting to it.

"Oh..! Kenshin, that's really sweet of you. Just--"

She produced Rosie's pokeball and released the pokemon within, proceeding to spray the cat pokemon with it, though Rosie didn't much seem to like that. I mean really, what did one expect from a cat being sprayed with a liquid? Regardless, Rosie seemed revitalized afterwards and recieved a pat on the head from Olivia before being returned to her ball.

"You didn't need to give us gifts~"

Modesty at it's best.

"...So what're your plans for Halloween night?~"

...and flirting at it's best. With someone like Olivia, that may very well have been her hitting on him. Dun nun!

Elizabeth

Elizabeth was honestly tempted to respond to Takumi's question with 'Food!'. One track mind. Yet after listening to Anna answer she decided it wouldn't be appropriate. Her stomach /was/ hating her right now though, and so when Elizabeth responded to Anna with a nod she seemed a bit disappointed. Regardless, she turned her attention up at Takumi and just sort of spoke up.

"I-I was studying..."

If Takumi happened to look at the book she'd left lying on the table he'd find that it was a rather advanced book to be studying, as it covered most of battling and raising pokemon, two very vague and therefore wide subjects.
Old February 3rd, 2012 (08:09 AM).
ShinyDiamond
«Dual Wield» User
Community Supporter

(OoC: Sapphire- -.- wolf was talking to me Sapphire, not you. wolf- ;; I guess I overlooked that. My apologies.)

Kilik Chambers

This battle just won't end. How long will this go on anyway? Oshawotts were still spraying Water Gun at Ace, who suddenly got filled with rage. What the hell? It was using Faint Attack to find the real Yaibe. Not good. "Yaibe! Protect yourself with Razor Shell!" Kilik shouted out. Yaibe, with Ace using Faint Attack, took off his shell & covered it with water as Ace now reached the real illusion. Back n' forth, Yaibe was trying to protect himself & slashing at Ace, but it was no use. he kept taking damage from this unavoidable attack. There was nothing else they could do.

The sandstorm subsided. Yaibe & Ace stood, & Yaibe fell to the ground instantly. Why could Ace take so much water attacks? It doesn't matter, Kilik lost the battle. A loss is a loss. He returned Yaibe to his Pokeball & stood. "A loss is a loss. You win this battle, but I'll come back stronger." He said lastly to Isaac before turning around & walking away.

He needs to heal his Pokemon. First he was challenged inside the Pokemon Center within the school, & lost out on the field. Next time he'll get stronger & think of some strategies. He walked inside the academy & headed straight for the Center.

~Dia+PS~
Old February 3rd, 2012 (09:06 AM).
Megaman765
Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Community Supporter

Nature: Bold
Mark listened as Valorie gave more detail on what she was deciding to get herself into.A haunted forest? Supposed criminal hiding in there? Sounded suspicious... Mark really wanted in on this, not just because it was haunted, but because he was worried about Val. But... he wanted to make Halloween night last a bit. He knew Snype really wanted to go out and prank some folks and Mark wasn't up for leaving him by himself... what to do...

"...Haunted forest you say? Well... if we're going to go exploring I doubt it would go well if we were dressed in our costumes... and I'm pretty sure Snype wants to make the most of halloween..." Mark said, deciding on what to do.

"...Tell ya what Val? How about we meet back up her around... oh... 7 or 8 pm? We can get out of our costumes and all go explore the forest. That way we can all enjoy halloween a little before venturing deep into that forest. Fetch ourselves a bit of candy ya know?" Mark said happily. He just needed approval for the idea.

"Um... Alice right? You up for tagging along? Just wondering seeing how we all just met and everything." Mark asked.

Trainer Academy RP Pokemon
Snype (Sableye)- Lv. 52- Detect, Shadow Sneak, Will-o-wisp, Low Sweep, Foul Play, Taunt (Ability: Keen Eye)
Commodore (Porygon-Z)- Lv. 55 -Signal beam, Conversion 2, Recover, Tri Attack, Ice Beam, Trick Room (Ability: Trace)
Len (Poliwraith)- Lv. 53- Bubblebeam, Brick Break, Dig, Belly Drum, Sleep Talk, Rest (Ability: Water Absorb)
Able (Ninjask)- Lv. 45 - X-Scissor, Slash, Double Team, Protect, Baton Pass, Swords Dance (Ability: Speed Boost)
Kara (Gligar) Lv. 29 Acrobatics, Substitute, Fury Cutter, Knock Off, Slash,Toxic (Ability: Poison Heal)
Xerox (Ditto) Lv. 32 Transform (Ability: Imposter)

(In Box)
Shedinja- Lv. 35 Fury Swipes, Confuse Ray, Sand attack, Leech Life, Mind Reader, Scratch (Ability: Wonder Guard)
Omanyte- Lv. 35 Brine, Mud Shot, Rollout, Ice Beam, Protect, Bite
(Ability: Swift Swim)
Old February 3rd, 2012 (09:15 AM).
Bassiroth
Psyduck

N

Zoroark just gave a grumble. Tch, he's not being very informative is he, N?

"Zoroark please," N said as he placed a hand on Kiyoko's shoulder. "I'm sorry for his behavior. I could let you stay with me and my friends tonight if you need a place to stay."

He gave a calm reassuring smile to Kiyoko.

Zoroark gave N an odd look. Are you sure N? He's a human after all.

Granted there was something off about Kiyoko's scent that Zoroark couldn't quite put his claw on. Maybe he was imagining it.

Kenshin Ren

Kenshin blushed and kept his hands behind his back as he shyly looked at the older girl flirting with him. "I-I just. . . felt bad about what happened."

His cheeks were brighter when she asked about his halloween plans. "Oh! Right, it's H-Halloween. Um. . . I thought about trick or treating but. . . I forgot to bring my costume with me."

. . . Granted he was also shy how she would think of him when she saw his costume.

Takumi Ryuuhiko

Ah history. Takumi found it somewhat refreshing and interesting that this girl, rather than go to some random party whenever they take a break from their room that she instead decided to go to the library and read about history instead. He did take a minor glance at the book Elizabeth had left on her table, and he made a mental note to look into that book on his next visit.

"My apologies. I wasn't aware I was keeping you both from a planned lunch date," he said. "I wouldn't be intruding if I requested to accompany both of you?"

He still had his list already saved so he could always return here if needed.
Old February 3rd, 2012 (09:29 AM).
Rose Quartz
Let's change our fate

(ooc: i wasnt talking about wolf :I remember the boy that was behind Ruby? Zachony was he called i think? she was talking to him)

Ruby Destiny

'awww he lost...(he looked pretty cool though...)' Ruby watches the boy leaving the field. '(that oshawatt looks strong...i wanna fight him!)' Poochyena says to Ruby. 'maybe, once.' Ruby says back to her pokemon. 'okay, the battle is over, you've got my full attention, sorry about my rudeness, my apolgies, was there something you wanted to ask me?' Ruby turns back to the boy that was next to her, but when Ruby doesn't notice it, Poochyena slowly sneaks away, following the boy with his oshawatt.
Brothers
Sisters
Theme
Maya Nami Kyuuketsuki / Ryuu Higoroshi / Luna / Lucina / Lacy / Madison Campbell
Old February 3rd, 2012 (09:40 AM). Edited February 3rd, 2012 by OmegaPinkMan.
OmegaPinkMan
Lonely Planet Boy

Send a message via Skype™ to OmegaPinkMan
Jimmy Vincent

Jimmy wasn't paying much attention to Rosalyn, that was until she said she didn't know her way. He looked around. Now that he thought about it, he didn't know which way to go either! The hole they came out of was not the same that Jimmy had made by shattering the rock. He was completely lost, and they pain he was feeling wasn't helping at all.

"Humph. Great. Just great." he muttered, "Now we're stuck in this stupid mountain!"

Smokey released some smoke, angry because he wasn't very fond of the idea of spending the night in a mountain. Both Jimmy and him felt that they were stuck in the middle of nowhere. Then they noticed the sleeping Skarmory.

Alice Crenshaw

Alice was still petting Jello when suddenly she heard more details about where they would go exploring. A haunted forest? On Halloween? It sounded like fun! She smiled, but then she heard about this criminal hiding there. What if he (or she) hurt her, or worse? Now she was indecisive again, and looked at Jello, who looked back at her.

"Do it. Nothing bad is going to happen." Jello said telepathically to her, "And I will do my best to protect you should something try to harm you."

Alice nodded and stood up, still holding her Solosis in her arms. Then Mark asked her to come with them. She smiled at him.

"Sure, Mark. I'd love to." she said, looking happier and with more confidence.
Old February 3rd, 2012 (10:18 AM).
SylveonStar
Sylveon

Rosalyn Smith

Rosalyn let go of Jimmy's arm and set Belle on the ground. "I think I know a way we can get back" she said to Jimmy before looking at her Togepi. "Belle Solar Beam on the Skarmory" she said quietly to the small Pokemon. Rosalyn smirked and watched as Belle stepped forward quietly into the sunlight and stood still for a few moments before sending a beam of light at the sleeping Skarmory. The attack hit the sleeping Pokemon knocking it off the rock and startling it awake.

The Skarmory turned it's head glaring at the two teen and the Togepi before it flew towards Belle. "Belle use attract" Rosalyn called out smiling as Belle sends many little yellow hearts at the Skarmory making it freeze in it's path. "Great job Belle now use Yawn" Rosalyn said getting an empty Pokeball from her bag as Belle yawned at the Skarmory. It would only be a matter of time before it fell asleep. The Wild Skarmory managed to snap out of the attraction for a moment long enough to hit Belle with Aerial Ace sending the small Pokemon back a bit but Belle still managed to stand as the Skarmory started to doze off. Rosalyn took the chance and threw the Pokeball at the near asleep Skarmory who disappeared in the flash of red light the ball falling to the ground shaking.
Old February 3rd, 2012 (01:26 PM).
jasonwolf
The Shadow Chronicler

"Rap inch!" 'pwned' Ace panted.

Ace fell forward and hsi tiny legs fell out form under him. After the fight he put up Isaac wasn't surprised or disapointed. He slid down the side of the pit and walked over to Ace. he picked up the little ant.

"great job. so you really can speak?" Isaac asked.

Ace looked at him and nodded. Once again he didn't say a word.

"guess talk isn't so cheap." Isacc laughed, "great effort Kilik. You held your own in an out matched fight."
Old February 3rd, 2012 (02:18 PM).
ShinyDiamond
«Dual Wield» User
Community Supporter

(OoC: Sapphire- ;; Oh. My mistake.)

Kilik Chambers

Kilik was okay with Isaac's comment. Nearing the Pokemon Center, Kilik took out his 2 Pokeballs to be healed when he gets there. This academy, it has much to offer. It was frustrating to lose like that. But it did help him learn what he had to work on. It is the reason why he came to this academy. He needs to hone his skills. There's something deep within himself, something which would unleash his battle spirit. Strategies, battles, pokemon. This academy will help further his goal of discovering his true skills. Little did he know a Poochyena was following him. He enters the Pokemon Center within the academy & walks to the counter where nurse Joy is. "Could you heal my Pokemon?" He asked her, handing her Yaibe & Mistress' Pokeballs.

"Of course." She takes Kilik's Pokeballs & heads into another room to heal them. Kilik walks somewhere & sits down to wait. He had a funny feeling someone was following him. Ignoring that, he thought it best to dress up. It is halloween. He would look unspirited if he didn't show it. Still, the costume would be a bit annoying. He takes his backpack & unzips it, revealing a Samurott costume. He puts on the horn-like helmet shell on his head, the long white whiskers on his face, not to big, the shell-swords on his arms & legs, the blue color with whatever was on it on his body, & any other thing he doesn't know the name of. The Samurott costume was on, so that's pretty much it. Costume is kinda tight though.

Kilik was called back by nurse Joy as he walked over to the counter & pick up his Pokeballs. All healed. Time to see who else could battle. Their were 2 trainers talking nearby (Olivia & Kenshin). The boy seemed to be struggling with words. He probably wouldn't be a good choice to battle. The girl was all cheery. Not all trainers were serious, Kilik thinks. Perhaps the girl would fair good against him.

He walked over to the 2 to challange the girl. They would also notice his costume. "Hello. The name is Kilik." He introduced himself. He looks at the girl. "You. I challenge you to a battle. 2-on-2 single battle." The challenge is announced. He would wait to see if this girl would accept his challenge.

~Dia+PS~
Old February 3rd, 2012 (02:42 PM).
jasonwolf
The Shadow Chronicler

"well enjoy that. I'm gonna head into the woods. see ya. Oh and Kilik. You ever need some a partner for a battle or anything else just call." Isaac said having climbed out of the pit, "I think after some training we're gonna need a rematch anyway."

He handed Kilik a slip of paper with his poke'tech number. Then headed into the pokemon center. Inside he healed his pokemon then went back out running past Kilik and the girl. He headed for the forest despite it gettign dark. He had Raizer beside him helping to light the way.
Old February 3rd, 2012 (03:47 PM).
Dusk
A Glitch in the System

Nature: Calm

Cling, Kiyoko!
A Child's Eyes, A Silent Bond...

~Attachment~

Tch, he's not being very informative is he, N?

"Zoroark please. I'm sorry for his behavior. I could let you stay with me and my friends tonight if you need a place to stay."

Are you sure N? He's a human after all.

N was smiling at him, and the Zoroark didn't seem angry, maybe annoyed, but most likely just being cautious. Kiyoko looked at them both when they spoke. At Zoroark's last remark, He's a human after all, Kiyoko just about opened his mouth to respond but stopped himself. He turned to N and replied to his offer. "Hai, douzo..." "Yes, please..." Glancing up at N for a moment, he turns and walks slowly up to Zoroark. He reaches one of his small hands up and holds onto Zoroark's paw, his other small hand up near his head, his index finger back in his mouth. He looked up at the Zoroark with his large, beady, light purple eyes.

Old February 3rd, 2012 (06:07 PM).
Rose Quartz
Let's change our fate

(ooc: diamond- ish okay :3)

Ruby Destiny

Poochyena is following the boy to the pokemon center, inside she sees him change into his samurott costume. '(how am i going to convince him to battle me and Ruby if i cant communicate with him...)' Poochyena is sitting behind a wall and thinking of a plan. '(i'll try to lead him to Ruby!)' full of convidence she comes from behind the wall to walk up to the boy, but sees he challanged someone else already. '(after this battle then...)' Poochyena goes back to sitting again.
Brothers
Sisters
Theme
Old February 4th, 2012 (02:58 AM).
pokepokemo
The RPing Challenger!

Nature: Timid
"Well, nothing I can do 'bout it I guess......" Shock sighed. He couldn't move well enough, not to mention he was dizzy as well. Electrike hit Shock and he was smashed backwards quite a bit. "Ugh...." complained Shock

"Uhhhhh.... I dun' like this one bit.... Shock doesn't have enough in him to move without slamming me or Hyper.... So, I guess I had to do this...." said Gen, " Alright, we can't sit around here right? so Hyper, Cross Chop Electrike, leave no room for recovery!" commanded Gen.

"Ya'll hurt me friend there so I'm gonna put that pain on you... double time!!!" shouted Hyper as he crossed his arms and started running towards Electrike.

"By the way, one thing I don't get is, lightning rod don't do nothin' about a Thunderpunch, right?" asked Gen to Jason.

Pokemon Trainer Academy as Gen Valdrauth Esis
Old February 4th, 2012 (06:25 AM).
Fuyu
Battle!

Nature: Quirky
Skye

Skye smirked a bit. Of course he was up to something; it just wasn't something people thought he would do. Rama knew of course and Skye was sure he would get verbally shredded for it later but hey. It was worth the looks on everyone's faces. Roll with it...

Skye whistled softly and Rama instantly ducked and rolled to the side. Trouble with attacks like that... if smaller creatures leapt to use them, they were stuck on their course even when it was redirected. And Rama didn't like dodging too often so this was definitely the perfect time to do it. Rama kept rolling kicking up a sand cloud so when the Quilava eventually stopped, it'd be hard to find the fox. Rama shook it off his fur quickly and ran onward to rest in front of Maxwell. He took aim and fired another Dark Pulse. Then he planted his paws firmly on the ground. This was where it got tricky.

Ash

Okay she was bored now. There had to be something to do other than freak out civilian children. She waved and disappeared, the woman heading off to train some more. Her team needed it she bet. She ignored passerby. If they were really stupid enough to attempt to fight a teacher, well, ignorance was bliss. She gave Ciel a blissful wave and left, leaving the boy confused.

Old February 4th, 2012 (01:55 PM).
PkMnTrainer Yellow
Pokemon Professor / RP Mentor
Community Supporter

Nature: Sassy
Valorie Ryder

For a moment Valorie didn't respond, and yet then she seemed to visually relax a bit at Mark's suggestion and Alice's agreement. She was relieved, and yet... why? What was there to be relieved about? Regardless, she glanced at her charizard.

"Alright... That sounds fine. I've got to get going in the mean-time then. Both of you enjoy your trick'or'treating..!"

Valorie paused a moment before turning towards Charizard and calling out to her.

"Charizard..! We're going flying!"

Charizard slowly turned to Valorie and after a moment began to make her way over. She was honestly slower on the ground than she was in the air, and she wasn't lying about being a bit tired. She gave Valorie a funny look all like 'This is not normally how we fly' before reaching down and scooping Valorie up dratini costume and all. It was because Valorie normally rode on Charizard's back, not in Charizard's arms. Despite this, Charizard got the idea.

"I'll see you guys later. Nice meeting you Alice!"

As Valorie said this Charizard stretched her wings and proceeded to take off into the sky, heading more upwards than anywhere in particularly before beginning to circle around a bit. Only once they were well out of earshot did Valorie speak up again to tell Charizard where to go.

"...We're heading into the forest Charizard. I'll tell you where to land."

The truth was she wasn't waiting. She silently resolved to herself that she would be back in time to go again with the others if it turned out to be safe enough that she alone could handle it. Charizard came around to start heading towards the forest, and Valorie's anxiety was swallowed. There was no going back now in her head.

Olivia Wolf

Olivia simply continued smiling at Kenshin, seemingly unphased by the increasingly apparent blush. If it didn't take much to embarrass him this would be a recurring theme.

"Well... wanna--"

She was about to ask Kenshin a question that no doubt would've flustered him further when another boy interrupted her, promptly challenging her to a battle. Well that was odd. Who challenged someone to a battle in the middle of a pokemon center? Definitely not her! Nope! *Cough* Regardless, her attention shifted to Killik and she just sort of giggled at him after he'd finished, proceeding to be all smiles as she responded.

"Sure!~ Why don't we head outside so we have some open space?"

She was doing a lot of walking back and fourth, buuut, oh well. She enjoyed the interaction so it was a small price to pay when she thought about it. Kenshin might be a bit less keen about going back and fourth like this though. Might.
Old February 4th, 2012 (04:05 PM).
OmegaPinkMan
Lonely Planet Boy

Alice Crenshaw

Alice smiled at Valorie and waved goodbye as her Charizard scooped her up in the air and they flew away. She looked amazed and wished she had a Pokémon that could carry her around like that. She looked at Jello with a big smile on her face, and hugged him a bit tighter, but not tight enough to hurt him like last time.

"Oh, well..." she said, as she stared at the sky above her. Then she looked at Mark. "So...Mark..." Alice said to him, "Where would we be meeting? I'm kind of...new here..."

As she finished speaking, her voice tone started to show some kind of sadness. But she quickly shook that feeling off her head and smiled again, still hugging Jello.

Jimmy Vincent

Jimmy looked at Rosalyn as she made her Togepi fight the sleeping Skarmory. And then he watched her grab a Pokéball and throw it at the Steel-type Pokémon. The latter turned into a red light and went inside the Pokéball, which shook in the ground. Jimmy now looked anxious, and, without saying a word, was rooting for Rosalyn and wanted her to catch the Skarmory.

"Come on..." he thought, "Stay there...Stop shaking..."
Old February 4th, 2012 (04:28 PM).
SylveonStar
Sylveon

Rosalyn Smith

After a minute the ball stopped shaking and Rosalyn grinned running up to the ball picking it up "great job Be-" she started turning around to face her Pokemon only to freeze when Belle started to glow white. Rosalyn let out a small gasp before an even bigger smile came onto her face "just what I was waiting for" she said happily watching with a grin as Belle evolved into a Togetic and flew over to her. "I knew you where happy enough just had to level you up Belle" Rosalyn said taking a tm from her bag and teaching Belle the move Grass Knot with it "now I can use this" she added before turning to Jimmy as she called out the Skarmory she decided to call Silver. "you ready?"
Old February 4th, 2012 (04:30 PM).
Dragonkat
The Winged Wolf

Nature: Naughty
I sighed and called Star back to us. "Looks like they forgot about us. Their lost right?" I smiled at her but she looked a little worried. I never spent time with people. "U. Bre." I cocked my head. "You want to find other people? Why?" Star nodded and yipped. "Okay then... The Pokemon Center it is." I brought out Psy and jumped down from the tree.

"Psy, I need you to bring our stuff to our rooms." Psy grinned at what I was wearing and nodded 'Okay. I will be back soon though, so don't flirt TOO much!' I blushed and looked down "Shut up!! That only happened once!!" Psy laughed and danced off, carrying our bags with Psycic.

Star jumped up on my shoulder, but fell. "You are too big for that Star!" I saw that she looked kind of sad, so I picked her up. We headed into the Pokemon Center, and saw the boy from earlier. "Hi." I waved at him, and noticed two other trainers. I saw that the boy was challenging the lady, so I walked up to the other trainer. Star growled playfully and jumped out of my arms. She beat me to the trainer and started pawing at his feet.

"Hi. I'm Kat. That is Star. Sorry about her, we are new, and she is super excited. I couldn't help but notice how much you look like... Well, a trainer. So, do you want to battle?" I looked to the side and said "It is okay if you don't."

Help my eggs and my Pokemon if you please!

Rps ^-^
Pokemon Trainer Academy
Bara's Storm

World Of Vampires
Experimental
Pokemon Fallout
Old February 4th, 2012 (05:55 PM).
Megaman765
Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Community Supporter

Nature: Bold
Mark waved up to Valorie as she flew away with Charizard. Mark was actually pretty excited to go off an explore the forest. At the same time he was a bit nervous. Maybe the forest was connected to the previous incidents... or Mark was just paranoid and going insane. His train of thought paused when Alice began to talk to him about where to meet up.

"New huh? Well, I'm always willing to meet new people! I'd say we should all meet up back here. Same spot. And from here we can go into the forest..." Mark said. Snype crawled over to Alice and looked up at Jello curiously. He'd never seen that pokemon before...

"So Alice, what are you at the academy for? Just wondering since everyone has different goals and all. I'm trying to learn how to battle more effectively here." Mark said. Snype began to speak up to Jello.

"Your a new face here! What's yer name?" Snype asked Jello.

Trainer Academy RP Pokemon
Snype (Sableye)- Lv. 52- Detect, Shadow Sneak, Will-o-wisp, Low Sweep, Foul Play, Taunt (Ability: Keen Eye)
Commodore (Porygon-Z)- Lv. 55 -Signal beam, Conversion 2, Recover, Tri Attack, Ice Beam, Trick Room (Ability: Trace)
Len (Poliwraith)- Lv. 53- Bubblebeam, Brick Break, Dig, Belly Drum, Sleep Talk, Rest (Ability: Water Absorb)
Able (Ninjask)- Lv. 45 - X-Scissor, Slash, Double Team, Protect, Baton Pass, Swords Dance (Ability: Speed Boost)
Kara (Gligar) Lv. 29 Acrobatics, Substitute, Fury Cutter, Knock Off, Slash,Toxic (Ability: Poison Heal)
Xerox (Ditto) Lv. 32 Transform (Ability: Imposter)

(In Box)
Shedinja- Lv. 35 Fury Swipes, Confuse Ray, Sand attack, Leech Life, Mind Reader, Scratch (Ability: Wonder Guard)
Omanyte- Lv. 35 Brine, Mud Shot, Rollout, Ice Beam, Protect, Bite
(Ability: Swift Swim)
Old February 4th, 2012 (06:14 PM).
ShinyDiamond
«Dual Wield» User
Community Supporter

Kilik Chamber

It seemed Kilik had interrupted a conversation from the 2 trainers. The girl turned her attention to him though, which was good. She listened. "Sure!~ Why don't we head outside so we have some open space?" She proposed. At least she didn't comment on his Samurott costume ( xD Which I want everyone to notice). At that moment an Umbreon popped up & started, er, whatever she was doing with the boy. Kilik turned to notice Kat, the one from the tree. She seemed to be wearing an Umbreon costume. The ears looked pretty cool ( x3 Love the skirt! <3 ). She seemed to be apologizing to the boy due to her Umbreon. Um, big deal.

"Kat was it?" He asked her, scratching his chin. "Cool ears." He commented her Umbreon ears. Her costume was good, as of Kilik's costume which he thought was lame. Next time he should get a Lucario costume. He looked at all three trainers to introduce himself, since the boy & girl don't know his name. "Name's Kilik Chambers." Now they know his names. They can give out their names if they feel like it. Now to get to battle with the girl outside-wait! 4 trainers here. Looks like Kilik just had an idea.

"I got a better idea. How about a multi battle instead? Me & Kat vs. you 2. We can choose only choose 2 Pokemon per person & send out 1 at a time." Not a bad idea. He never actually did a multi battle with someone. He wondered what it was like to team up with someone in a battle? Well, he would soon find out, assuming if these 3 would agree. But wait. Doesn't this academy have battlefields? "Say. You wouldn't happen to know where the battlefields are, would you?" He asked the girl standing next to the boy (Olivia).

(OoC: Could they battle at battlefield 3? I'm sure Olivia knows where it is, right?)

~Dia+PS~
Old February 4th, 2012 (06:15 PM).
OmegaPinkMan
Lonely Planet Boy

Alice Crenshaw

Alice nodded after Mark told her where to meet up. Then, her mind was blank when he asked her what she was there for. Well, she liked Pokémon, and wanted to know about them more. But she didn't know if to answer that or not. He quickly looked at Jello before turning to Mark again.

"Well, um..." she said to him and stroked Jello, "I like Pokémon, and want to understand them better..."

Meanwhile, Jello was a little bit startled by Snype, as he was very relaxed when he talked to him.

[I-I'm J-Jello] the purple Solosis said timidly, [Nice t-to meet you...] He looked worried about something.

Jimmy Vincent

Jimmy smiled when the ball clicked, and felt more relief. This was short-lived, however, as he took another step forward and once again he felt pain running all over his body. The blood on his jeans was starting to turn brown. Then Rosalyn's Togepi evolved, but Jimmy did not seem to care. All he wanted to do was get the hell out of there. Then Rosalyn asked him if he was ready.

"Humph. Of course I am." he said, sounding upset, "Let's get going."
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links