Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Roleplay Stage This is where the In-Character roleplaying happens. Before you create a thread here, recruit some players in Roleplay Casting. Your very own legend is about to unfold! A world of dreams and adventures awaits! Let's go!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old February 10th, 2012 (7:01 PM).
Not a beginner that's for sure
Gold Tier

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Kikpanther
Austin stood his ground, not willing to back down from this little stare-off he'd gotten himself into. This was going to be a night of survival, baby. Then they started laughing. Both sides had a chorus of the sinister cackle and the sound made a chill go down his spine. God, they were laughing at him, and not in a hee-hee haw-haw way, like a "your efforts of worthless" kind of way. His attempts were funny to them, to say the least. These were the laughs of guys that had taken down bears of men no problem. He was like a practice run or something.

Austin didn't think he could get more scared. The laugh really didn't. Only that small part of him still worried about his dignity kept him from soiling his pants. He wished he was brave enough to make some sort of move. Grab a pokeball and start fighting. How nice would it be to have something that knew smokescreen right about now? And where was Chatot? He didn't have time to be thinking or worrying about that bird now. It was still go-time.

The laughs started to change, getting creepier or more serious. He couldn't quite pin what a "serious laugh" was since a laugh is something that is anything but serious. This, however, was a fine example. If anyone else heard, they could have agreed. One of those laughs when a plan had been hatched. Jesus, now they had a plan of attack. Austin became acutely more aware of his backside. He couldn't watch them at the same time and Rosalyn, who was duly out of commission, was no form of assistance. How come they couldn't just rush him already? Their hesitance in movement made this worse. He could do something split-second, but when they gave him time to think about it... He was much less up for fighting. They seemed so distracted... Maybe he could get Rosie over his shoulder and make a dash for a well populated area.

The plan seemed like a good idea. Austin made a quick glance down at Rosalyn and then back to the monster in front of him. He had to be quick. He glanced again for good measure and then started to realize something. Those laughs weren't serious at all... Maybe... Not now at least. His ears started to pick up on the change in tone. It seemed light-hearted now. Like these two weren't killers but friends sharing a joke. Still in belief, the thought made him sick. The thought of this episode being like a get together... There were crazy people out there. Even as he thought it though, his mind started changing to disbelief.

Wait... He thought, the gears beginning to turn. Wait. The laughs weren't natural laughs, not full laughs brought out from an open mouth. They seem restricted somehow, like they were muffled by something, covered over by some outside source. Then it hit him. Masks.

As Austin looked on, he could suddenly see the form of the mask, the plastic material that, while very well done, was still obviously fake. It was one of those masks that, after a good study, it was easy to categorize with the rest while with a glance or two it looked perfectly real. When the mask was revealed, everything else was. The clothes, the green, the lamps. Jesus, even the knife. All fake! As reality struck him, as he suddenly recalled his reaction, a smile came to his face. One of those uncontrollable ones that you tried to keep down because you didn't want to look like an idiot even though it was plain that you already did. With the smile came the laugh.

Austin's laugh made his body shake and as he relaxed he could hear his heart loudly in his ears, still beating fast but beginning to slow down. Good Christ it was a joke! A prank! He must have looked like a chicken back there, eyes wide and arms trembling. He was like a little girl! He ought to just run back to the dorms and bust out his princess costume. He fell to his knees, more from relief than from the hilarity of the situation. He wasn't going to die! and man was he a fool!

He wrapped an arm around his stomach trying to hold his gut and braced on hand on the ground to keep him up. "That's not funny!" He managed to call out in between his own laughs. "Th-That's... That's not funny!" He could barely get the words out. He took a deep breath, trying to stop himself from going on, but the replenished air just gave his body fuel for more. "You two scared the living death out of me!" If that wasn't obvious by his face. Lord, he couldn't even see his own face and he knew what he looked like. And Chatot... Chatot! He left him! The bird left him behind! He could have seriously died and that bird left him behind. What kind of friend is that? He searched with his eyes until he saw a tree to the side of him. In the branches he could see the form of the bird, head hunched down and wings over his head, shaking even despite the laughter. "Chats," he paused to laugh more, "get down here!"

"No!" Chatot replied almost instantly. This only exceeded in making Austin laugh harder. He was now at that point where you laugh without sound. This was ridiculous. In all the fuss he was making, he almost forgot about Rosalyn. Turning his head in her direction reminded him of her. Was she okay? Her disposition helped him calm down a bit. He still made chuckles here and there.

He shook her gently by the arm with his hand. "Rosie?" She was okay, right? She didn't need to go to the hospital, did she? He didn't know where that even was. They always acted like fainted people needed to be rushed to the hospital, but on TV they just kind of waited for them to come to. So did he need to wait or start making 911 calls?

Relevant Advertising!

Old February 10th, 2012 (7:32 PM). Edited February 11th, 2012 by SylveonStar.
Sylveon

Nature: Modest
Rosalyn Smith

Rosalyn made a small noise as Austin shook her arm. After a few minutes her eyes opened slowly, her vision was blurry and her head hurt a lot from hitting the ground hard. "w-what happened?" she asked weakly sitting up putting a hand on her head. "oww my head is killing me and i can't see clearly" she said wincing a bit. "Last thing I remember, was seeing something behind Austin, and then something was behind me"

Old February 10th, 2012 (7:34 PM).
The Chronicler

Nature: Lonely
During his meanderings in the wood Isaac and Raizer had been training against anything they happened upon. They had fought two rather pathetic metapods, but most other pokemon kept away, that is until they reached the deeper woods. A blur rushed by them unable to be made out in the dim fire light.

"Raizer crank it up." Isaac said after making sure they were clear of anything too close to the fire.

"Qui" Raizer yipped as he made his fire grew.

An orange figure stood in the firelight. The fire cast eerie shadow off the angular face of the figure. Dark red eyes pierced the darknes as it cried out, "SCY!". the figure rushed towards Raizer and Isaac.

"Raizer counter!" Isaac ordered, but he was far too slow.

The pokemon sprinted up to Raizer got in three solid hits and leapt back out of range.

"damn, he's quick. Raizer ready dig!" Isaac declared.

Raizer burrowed down, as the pokemon came in for another attack. Raizer burst up again and hit the rapid pokemon with ember. Isaac approved the addition. The other pokemon staggered back fromt he flame.

"Quickly now!" Isaac shouted.

Raizer sprinted at the pokemon and knocked it back into a tree. Even pinned the foe pokemon put up a fight. It slashed at Raizer until he had to retreat.

"swap out! Specter." Isaac swaped pokemon fully knowing it'd be completely dark.

"Dusssss" Specter hissed.

"Disable." Isaac ordered.

Specter began to use his attack, but the other pokemon was definantly still faster, thouhg now his attacks didn't affect Specter. Exactly as Isaac planned.

"Go, pokeball!" Isaac shouted as Specter diabled their foe with a ghostly wail.

the small device shot out a red beam sucking in a vague figure standing before Specter, whose eye gave off an eerie glow. The pokeball was invisible in the dark until it glowed a faint red.

"Now lets see who this mysterious pokemon is." Isaac said sending Raizer back out.
Old February 10th, 2012 (7:44 PM).

N

N laughed at Kiyoko's comment. "Being spoiled huh? Hahaha. That's funny."

N paused for a moment as he considered what he said. ". . . Then again, some say what I do /is/ spoiling others. Hahaha."

Zoroark shrugged at Kiyoko's question. Never really bothered to get one. Don't care for a human one.

"I only call my friends what they would like to be called," he said to Kiyoko. "

Kenshin

The rocks didn't do much damage to Torchic thanks to the flames covering his body. Luckily Olivia's Kirlia was keeping Yaibe from doing those other attacks to Torchic's head now that he was being held in the air by Telekinesis.

Now Kat was bragging about a Magical Leaf attack. Wait. Leaf?

"Torchic! Use Flame Charge again!" Kenshin called out.

As the flames surrounded Torchic's body, his speed increased once again and the Torchic moved even faster than it had before. 2 speed boosts! And a Flame covered body. Torchic charged straight through the Magical Leaf as it attacked Psy once again!

"Good job Torchic!" Kenshin called out.

Olivia might notice the change in Kenshin's voice, as well as his expression. He was. . . happier. More excited, more energetic, more confident!
Old February 10th, 2012 (9:50 PM).
Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Silver Tier

Nature: Bold
Mark sat up straight along with Snype. They decided to take off their head peaces. What they'd see was a boy with a fauxhawk styled haircut and a Sableye. It's large ears seemed flop up as soon as Snype took off his head piece. He was giving off the brightest smile while still hysterically laughing Mark decided to answer the girl.

"Ha...Hahaha! What happened? Ohhh you two just got scared out of your pants! Hahaha! High five Snype!" Mark said. Snype ran over to Mark and jumped up to give him said high five, still chuckling. The boy was sharing quite a few laughs as well. Good to see he was a good sport! It was only a harmless prank after all and by god it worked!

"Ha... well... be glad to say you two are our first victims in this school! Happy Halloween! Name's Mark. This is Snype, My Sableye." Mark said. Snype waved at the two.

Trainer Academy RP Pokemon
Snype (Sableye)- Lv. 52- Detect, Shadow Sneak, Will-o-wisp, Low Sweep, Foul Play, Taunt (Ability: Keen Eye)
Commodore (Porygon-Z)- Lv. 55 -Signal beam, Conversion 2, Recover, Tri Attack, Ice Beam, Trick Room (Ability: Trace)
Len (Poliwraith)- Lv. 53- Bubblebeam, Brick Break, Body Slam, Belly Drum, Sleep Talk, Rest (Ability: Water Absorb)
Able (Ninjask)- Lv. 46 - X-Scissor, Slash, Double Team, Protect, Baton Pass, Swords Dance (Ability: Speed Boost)
Kara (Gligar) Lv. 35 Acrobatics, Substitute, Fury Cutter, Knock Off, Slash,Toxic (Ability: Poison Heal)
Xerox (Ditto) Lv. 35 Transform (Ability: Imposter)

(In Box)
Shedinja- Lv. 35 Fury Swipes, Confuse Ray, Sand attack, Leech Life, Mind Reader, Scratch (Ability: Wonder Guard)
Omanyte- Lv. 35 Brine, Mud Shot, Rollout, Ice Beam, Protect, Bite
(Ability: Swift Swim)
Old February 10th, 2012 (11:14 PM). Edited February 11th, 2012 by Kid Mind.
In SPACE!

Nature: Timid
Send a message via AIM to Kid Mind Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Kid Mind
((OOC: Sorry for the short post, wrote this on my iPhone ))

''I hope that you are happy now...''

''Misdreavus!'' was the response, followed by Arya spinning around Oscar as he walked. Oscar sighted. After he had found the Raikou dorm, which had taken quite a while thanks to the academy being so large, Oscar's plan had been to go to sleep in that comfy looking bed in the room but no...Arya had ''convinced'' him, by waking him up and then pushing him out, to check out the campus area. So now he was out here, in the dark, on Halloween, with nothing to do...

''Might as well head over to the closest Pokemon Center...''If he was lucky maybe there was a battle going on somewhere around here, even though he seriously doubted that. He wasn't very good at battling, but it sure was interesting to watch one. As Arya started to float ahead, Oscar picked up his speed, trying to keep up with her.
Old February 11th, 2012 (12:00 AM).
»Crossing worlds«
Crystal Tier

Nature: Quirky

Kilik Chambers

Psy had used some kind of combination at both Torchic & Lea. It didn't do much to Lea, but every hit counts. Suddenly, Yaibe was stuck in the air. Don't tell me... Kilik did not like this. Lea held Yaibe in the air using Telekinesis. It's impossible to use any physical attacks when he's up there no way to move freely. Kilik was now of little help. Still, little help can be something. Not much, but he can't do nothing. He'll need to help Kat with the situation.

Torchic once again charged at Psy with Flame Charge. It just keeps getting faster everytime. Olivia's Kirlia was revealed, but she combined herself & their were 2 Kirlia's again. So much for that. What to do now? Lea & Torchic, one of them had to go down sooner or later.

"Yaibe..." He was of no use much. But, he wasn't gonna give up now. "Shoot Water Gun at Torchic!" What else could he do? For now, Psy was on her own. But support is the only thing Yaibe can do at the moment. He squirted water at Torchic, attempting to faint it to get the lead. "Kat, sorry if I can't do much right now. Focus on Olivia's Kirlia. I'll try to hold back Torchic as much as I can." Kilik whispered to Kat. So far they were at a rough spot. Hopefully Telekinesis would ware off soon.

Paired for life with Rose Quartz
~Dia+RS~
Old February 11th, 2012 (6:24 AM).
be prepared for the biggest change

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Skype™ to Rose Quartz
Ruby Destiny

Ruby was happy he didn't mind at all that she wanted to watch the battle.
Also his Zorua seemed to be happy that she also had a Zorua that can talk. 'Nice to meet you too Shade!' Ruby's Zorua says happily. 'Thank you very much for letting me watch the battle.' Ruby takes one of her pokeballs out. 'Eevee come out, you should watch this too.' Ruby trows up a pokeball, her Eevee comes out. 'This is my Eevee, he's the only boy from my team of 3 pokemon.' Ruby introduces him. '(Nice to meet you, i'm Eevee)' he says coldly in his own language. 'He said nice to meet you.' Ruby translates for Vince, he probely can guess from this that Ruby can talk to pokemon. 'I totally want to battle against you Shade!' Zorua begins her own conversation with Vince's Zorua. Ruby is kindly smiling as she's watching all the pokemon walking around.
Old February 11th, 2012 (9:17 AM).
I'm still a tamer. I have my pride!

Nature: Sassy
Skye

"Skye I am going to kill you when this is over," Rama muttered violently. He knew what was happening all too well. His trainer wasn't considered a genius for nothing. He watched Quillie barrel towards him, sitting there a moment to scratch his ear. He tilted his head to the left as Quillie came closer, wondering what Skye was waiting for him to do... oh. Duh. Rama inwardly slapped himself before concentrating on the connection he had with his stupid trainer. He knew Return would come in handy sooner or later. He charged forward with a semi-ferocious yowl, body glowing white as he burst toward Quillie. Even if he couldn't stop the dude, he was gonna knock him over!

Skye glanced at Maxwell with a smile. Could he see the plan yet? He probably couldn't believe it. Victory was his no matter what the outcome of this battle as he knew. Did he want a full victory? Sure. Did he want Rama to be taken down a peg or two? Even moreso.

Ciel

Ciel watched the nurse leave the room. The teacher that had been here earlier was weird. At least she was gone now, her and her powers which she had been using to freaking stare at him. But he would get have to get used to her... tomorrow. He was stuck here for the rest of the day, maybe longer because of the still scabbing wounds on him.

The Absol on his lap yawned and turned over. It was so small... Ciel smiled shyly to himself, even as Raph scoffed.

Old February 11th, 2012 (9:23 AM).
The Winged Wolf

Nature: Naughty
Hmm... Magical Leaf was destroyed by Torchic, and he is... OH MY GOD! "Psy! Jump on another rock! Dodge Flame Charge!!" Psy jumped onto a higher rock and sighed 'That was close.' I saw Yaibe shoot a Water Gun at Torchic. "Thanks." I looked towards Yaibe and saw that he was... floating? Oh... Lea did this. Perfect. "Psy. Avoid the Torchic! Go after Lea!" Psy nodded and quickly used Psychic on the Kirilas. Her eyes started glowing an electric blue color.

"Kat, sorry if I can't do much right now. Focus on Olivia's Kirlia. I'll try to hold back Torchic as much as I can." I nodded "It is okay. Psy and I will try to get her."

Help my eggs and my Pokemon if you please!

Rps ^-^
Pokemon Trainer Academy
Bara's Storm

World Of Vampires
Experimental
Pokemon Fallout
Old February 11th, 2012 (10:42 AM).
Gold Tier

Austin side in relief when Rosalyn began to come back to them. No emergency runs, that was good. He laughed a little along with Mark. "Yep. No monsters, no ghouls, no ghosts, just a really good prank." A really scary prank. He couldn't believe he didn't see it coming. It was Halloween, one of the big days for pranks! Maybe it didn't cross his mind because he wasn't doing pranks right now. And why not?

"Just sit still, I'm sure it'll go away in a little bit," Austin suggested. Probably. She did hit her head on the pavement. He didn't know how hard though. Her head wasn't bleeding as far as he could tell, so she must have been fine. He looked up at Mark when he introduced himself. He was a skinny kid with a dark black hair made into a fohawk. His head then went to Snype when his name was introduced.

Austin froze at the sight of the Sableye. His heart ran cold and frightened dread went to his eyes; the smile disappeared. The pokemon was grinning, wide, and his jewel eyes were looking sinister even when the intentions were lighthearted and fun. Austin's skin prickled from nervousness and his body wanted to get away and quickly. He forced his eyes away, using the ground as a way to get himself to snap out of it. This would be so much easier if he had Ledian out as a buffer, but... No. Not tonight. He tried not to come off scared. This wasn't just any wild Sabeleye. This was someone's pokemon and probably not one that would jump off the handle and attack people. He hoped at least.

Still... It gave him chills. The eyes, the sharp hands and feet, the ears, that grin. Out of all the ghost pokemon he knew, Sabeleye was his least favorite. It wasn't like the others. You couldn't just get a Psychic type and get it over with or at least give you some good protection. It had no weaknesses. It could just keep coming. Austin felt a shudder up his spin. He forced the smile back on his face and covered over his rising emotions with a carefully knit blanket. He'd been working on the cover up for years.

He stood up, looking as cheery as he did before. "Austin," he said in introduction, he pointed towards the dark tree that still held his pokemon. "And that over there," he smiled, "that's Chats." The pokemon lifted up a wing and peeked from under it, looking at everyone below. "Will you get down from there, you big baby?" Chatot didn't move, as if he was thinking it over. After a few moments he flew down from tree and, once seeing the maskless faces, perched on Austin's shoulder and peered at Mark, as if studying him.
Old February 11th, 2012 (11:00 AM).
The Chronicler

Isaa was heading back out of the woods doing his best to remember his trail, but he was still getting lost. He kept goign away from the depths of the woods, but he never got too much closer to the exit.

"We are so screwed Raizer." Isaac said to hsi partner.

"Quila." Raizer agreed.
Old February 11th, 2012 (12:28 PM).
King of the Hell

Family
A Full Belly

"Being spoiled huh? Hahaha. That's funny. . . . Then again, some say what I do /is/ spoiling others. Hahaha."

Never really bothered to get one. Don't care for a human one.

"I only call my friends what they would like to be called."

He nodded slightly as he nibbled on tiny pieces of what was now his favorite food. "I-I don't normally let anyone call me it unless they're really really close to me... So you two can call me Zo... I mean, if you want..." He noticed that this time it hadn't brought him to tears. He kept taking little bites until he'd eaten about half of the little pieces. He yawned a little and mumbled, "I'm full..." and padded across the table. He had padded to the end closer to N, looking up at him eyes softened contently. "Um... What do you do for fun...?"

Old February 11th, 2012 (1:24 PM).

Rafael looked around and saw nobody. He looked towards the dorms and was wondering if he should go to the dorms first then go and train. He decided to go to the dorms because he thought he could probably meet some new people there. After a few steps he tripped and fell face first into the soft and moist ground. He slowly got back up and saw that he was surrounded by kids he didn't know.

" Why did you guys trip me " I asked but they ignored me and started laughing in low voices which only proved more that they were boys. He sighed and started to leave towards his dorm. ( Sorry if short i have a small cpu )
Old February 11th, 2012 (3:51 PM).
Pokemon Professor / RP Mentor
Crystal Tier

Nature: Sassy
(It's worth noting that Lea's psych up happens before Yaibe's watergun gets a chance to hit due to Bassiroth's post coming after mine in the order. Her other moves happen afterwards regardless of whether the attack hits torchic.)

Olivia Wolf

Olivia watched as a psychic aura envelopped Lea. It was Psychic. However, it seemed Katherine had forgotten that psychic pokemon were resistant to their own type attacks. Thus, between Lea's boosted defenses and the type resistance the attack didn't seem to have any noticeable effect... or had it hit the clone? It was hard to tell at this point. Or at least, until Lea spoke it was.

Olivia: "Alright Lea! Psych Up on Kenshin's Torchic!"

The aura of power around Lea grew as she copied Torchic's speed powerups.

Olivia: "Now hit use Stored Power!"

Lea glanced at Katherine's Kirlia.

Lea (Olivia's Kirlia): "Now it's my turn~"

Lea turned her attention back to Yaibe.

Lea (Olivia's Kirlia): "Don't take this personally. You're really kind of cute~"

Lea then proceeded to focus all the power she'd been generating into an attack of epic proportions. Or at least, pretty dang good proportions. Her eyes glowed with psychic power and an extremely intense psychic power would crash down on Yaibe with such intensity that the nearby rocky formations shattered under it's might. To put it inperspective, if an electrode had just /exploded/ in Yaibe's face it would've hurt less. Without any type resistances or ability to move as he was still being held in the air the potential for a one hit KO was astronomical. Given once Mistress comes out Lea is screwed due to only having one attack being a psychic attack.

Utilizing her newfound speed Lea immediately used telekinesis on Katherine's Kirlia. But wait! Olivia hadn't even told her to. Who was the trainer here? Regardless, Katherine's kirlia would find herself lifted into the air, restricting her movement as well. In this case, it was to make sure they could hit her. Lea abruptly bounded over the battlefield over to the other Kirlia, getting right near her. Her clone followed at a different angle.

Lea (Olivia's Kirlia): "Hi!~"

Lea looked up at the other Kirlia below, a smile on her face. She was totally teasing, just a bit, and perhaps having a bit too much fun. Cue Mistress using faint attack?
Old February 11th, 2012 (4:26 PM).
The Winged Wolf

Nature: Naughty
Crud. I forgot Psycic has a lower effect... Hmm... What to do, what to do... I watched as Lea started glowing more. She looked to Psy.

Lea (Olivia's Kirlia): "Now it's my turn~"
Psy: I looked to her. What is she up to? "To do what exactl-"
Lea: "Don't take this personally. You're really kind of cute~"
Psy: "Ha! Cute? Whatever, to each his own I guess."

Lea used some Psychic move on Yaibe. It was amazing! Maybe Psy could do some thing like tha- No. She is fine now! As soon as she finished, she used Telekinesis on Psy. She then bounded to Psy.

Lea : "Hi!~"
Psy: "What the? Let me down!" I tried struggling. "Grr..."
Psy tried kicking at the other Kirila. She then quickly used Magical Leaf on her and her clone.

Help my eggs and my Pokemon if you please!

Rps ^-^
Pokemon Trainer Academy
Bara's Storm

World Of Vampires
Experimental
Pokemon Fallout
Old February 11th, 2012 (5:06 PM).

(Kat, you didn't wait for me to post ._.; )

Kenshin

So far so good. Kenshin didn't pay too much attention to what Olivia's Kirlia was copying the speed increases Torchic got from his two previous Flame Charge attacks. He did however notice the Water Gun attack going towards his Torchic.

"Torchic! Defend with Secret Power!" Kenshin called out. "Then hide!"

Torchic used Secret Power, causing another Rock Throw attack to be directed towards the Yaibe's water gun and attack Kat's Psy. The rocks flew out to block the water gun first, then Torchic jumped behind a rock.

Kenshin's eyes widened at the attack Olivia's Kirlia used on Yaibe. What. . . the heck was that power coming from?! He had never seen an attack like that before!

Now that Lea was using Telekinesis on Psy, it was time for Kenshin to help out as well.

"Torchic! Use Shadow Claw on the enemy Kirlia!" he called out.

One of Torchic's feet began to glow a dark type color as he ran forward to slash at Psy with Shadow Claw.

N

"Whichever name you would like us to call you will be fine," N replied to him.

Zoroark leaned forward and sniffed the remains of the steak that Kiyoko/Zo didn't eat. You don't mind if I eat the rest of this then do you?

N thought for a moment on how to answer that question. "Well. . . Normally we spend time with one another and do whatever we wish to do. Play with one another, play games. . . eat. . . watch TV. Whatever works."

I like pranking people, Zoroark added.
Old February 11th, 2012 (5:31 PM).
King of the Hell

PRANKS
Information Overload

"Whichever name you would like us to call you will be fine."

You don't mind if I eat the rest of this then do you?

"Well. . . Normally we spend time with one another and do whatever we wish to do. Play with one another, play games. . . eat. . . watch TV. Whatever works."

I like pranking people.

He looked at each of them when they spoke. "Um... I'd like you two to call me Zo... If you want... The name is more personal and important to me so I like it only when people I really really care about say it..." He nodded to Zoroark. "You can eat anything I can't finish... I have no need for it..." His body shivered a bit. Sure, he needed a lot of food before he'd look normal again, but it might take a few weeks to get there. It didn't take much to make him full right now, likely because he'd been living off of a small amount of bread each day.

He listened to their list of fun ideas. Or so he'd assumed, because he hadn't really done any of them. "Um... I never really got to play... Um... I don't know any games... I just ate... U-uh... W-what's TV...?" He then turned to Zoroark. "Hm... I've heard of pranking before... I've never done it, but it sounds fun..." Seriously, his life could be summarized in a sentence. Born and raised by parents, captured, lived in a cage, got free, and wound up on an island. He was probably more sheltered than most infant pokemon.

Old February 11th, 2012 (7:49 PM).
Lonely Planet Boy

Jimmy Vincent

Jimmy was walking away from the scene, constantly looking back to make sure that nobody was following him. He stopped, however, when he heard some people laughing in a weird way. Then someone else started to laugh.

"What the...?" he asked out loud.

He walked back to the scene, to see what was going on there. He saw that the green beings were just a kid and a Sableye in costumes. He had the feeling he saw that kid before, but didn't care much about it. The other kid didn't seem to be able to stop laughing. What was so funny anyway? But then, the fainted girl started to wake up. And he was in sight.

"Oh...dammit." he thought. Smokey smiled at him, as his face remembered him of what happened at the Pokémon Center before.

Alice Crenshaw

It didn't take long for Alice to find her way back to the point where she would meet up with Valorie and Mark. She had a very good memory, that worked very well in spite of the fact that a few minutes before she was about to take a nap and was a bit sleepy.

"Well, Jello, here we are!" she exclaimed happily as they were steps away from there, "Are you ready?"

Jello telepathically said yes to her, being very comfortable in her arms. Alice looked at him with a smile before she looked back at the meeting point and noticed someone was there. And a Yamask was near her. She approached the girl carefully as she hugged Jello tighter.

"Um, hello." Alice said, before she recognised the girl. She was Valorie!
Old February 11th, 2012 (7:59 PM).
Sylveon

Nature: Modest
Rosalyn Smith

Rosalyn frowned at hearing them laughing and stood up shakily "you may think it's funny but I don't" she said softly. "you two are the second and third people I met since I got here a few hours ago. My first day here and I get scared twice not what I was hoping would happen." she said sadly looking around she saw Jimmy but didn't say anything a sad look in her eyes before she looked down "I-I'm sorry I j-just really don't take pranks very well" she sniffled trying to hold in her tears but failing as memory after memory of the pranks her brothers played on her came back to her mind. "it happened to much in my childhood, s-so I'm not a fan and d-don't like being pranked"

Old February 11th, 2012 (8:03 PM).
Yes, I'm that One Guy

Nature: Hardy
Dante

Once Dante placed the TM in the case, Dante continued his way to the Pokemon Center. It didn't take Dante awhile for him to notice that it got really dark. He than looked at Nuzleaf and motioned to follow him to the Center.

"We're almost there, Nuzleaf", Dante said to Nuzleaf. For the rest of the way, Dante and Nuzleaf started to rush over to the Center. "Alright, we're here buddy."

Once at the Pokemon Center, Dante and Nuzleaf entered to building and headed over to the counter to get his team all healed up. As Dante walked up to the counter, Nurse Joy looked up and noticed Dante went up to the counter to greet him.

"Good to see you again", Nurse Joy said to Dante with a smiled. "Did you get lost again?"

"Hehe, no I didn't get lost, Nurse Joy", Dante said blushing. "Can you heal my team?"

"Sure, it take a little while", said Nurse Joy. With that, Dante recalled Nuzleaf back into it's pokeball and gave Nurse Joy his pokeballs. "Come back in a few monutes."

Dante nodded to Nurse Joy and went over take a seat to wait for his pokemon to be healed up.
Old February 11th, 2012 (9:24 PM).
Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Silver Tier

Nature: Bold
Mark smiled down at Rosalyn and gave off a playful chuckle. She wasn't the only one that didn't take pranks too well. Back then when Snype was just starting out, Mark never liked it when Snype did something to him. However, it eventually became part of his childhood and was a big part of Mark's childhood, as well as a big part in developing a bond with Snype.

"Hey, I'm sorry if you took the prank the wrong way. But..." Mark crossed his arms. "It's Halloween! I doubt anyone would like to be pranked, thats a given but it's something you gotta expect at this time of night. I'll bet you that me and Snype aren't the only pranksters out there. It's a night of mischief after all! Just getting into spirit. But don't worry, we won't go after you two again. If we did then you would expect it!" Mark said happily.

Mark glanced over to where Jimmy was. He slightly remembered him. He was the kid with the big attitude problem that was hungry... something like that. He glanced back to the Austin and Rosylyn.

"But I understand. Sorry if we were a bit... too good back there. Hehe..." Mark said. Snype looked up at the Chatot that was with Austin.

"Kehehe... You sure took that pretty well buddy." Snype said to the Chatot.

Trainer Academy RP Pokemon
Snype (Sableye)- Lv. 52- Detect, Shadow Sneak, Will-o-wisp, Low Sweep, Foul Play, Taunt (Ability: Keen Eye)
Commodore (Porygon-Z)- Lv. 55 -Signal beam, Conversion 2, Recover, Tri Attack, Ice Beam, Trick Room (Ability: Trace)
Len (Poliwraith)- Lv. 53- Bubblebeam, Brick Break, Body Slam, Belly Drum, Sleep Talk, Rest (Ability: Water Absorb)
Able (Ninjask)- Lv. 46 - X-Scissor, Slash, Double Team, Protect, Baton Pass, Swords Dance (Ability: Speed Boost)
Kara (Gligar) Lv. 35 Acrobatics, Substitute, Fury Cutter, Knock Off, Slash,Toxic (Ability: Poison Heal)
Xerox (Ditto) Lv. 35 Transform (Ability: Imposter)

(In Box)
Shedinja- Lv. 35 Fury Swipes, Confuse Ray, Sand attack, Leech Life, Mind Reader, Scratch (Ability: Wonder Guard)
Omanyte- Lv. 35 Brine, Mud Shot, Rollout, Ice Beam, Protect, Bite
(Ability: Swift Swim)
Old February 11th, 2012 (11:34 PM).
Gold Tier

Austin watched the emotions come out when Rosalyn explained her dislike of pranks. She looked like she was about to cry and Austin thought she was beginning to. He never though a prank could affect someone like that. It was a joke after all! Maybe she was hit by this super prank when she was a kid and now it just... He didn't really know, but it wasn't sitting well with her.

"Yeah, we still have a couple hours left before the night is over. You might get a second hit!" Austin told her, smiling. "But I bet if you kept that Seviper out with you--Swampy, I think?--then they'll think twice about trying to scare you." He put his fingers up to his mouth, imitating the snake pokemon's fangs and making a hissing noise. He noticed everyone's glances and looked in the same direction behind him. There was a kid back there, one he'd never seen before. He raised and eyebrow and looked away, back at everyone else. "So uh... Anyone know him?" he asked, pointing back a thumb towards the mystery kid.

Chatty kept his gaze on the mask as if it would spring to life as an actual monster. He heard Snype and tensed, his talons digging into Austin's shoulder. If it wasn't for his leather jacket, Austin would have noticed more than a new pressure in his shoulder. Chatty swiveled his head in Snype's direction, making himself up to look like he wasn't even phased.

"Uh-huh!" He replied with a sharp nod. "Wasn't even scared! That was just..." he paused to look away, taking two side-steps farther up Austin's shoulder, "my act. You know," he looked back, "to help out!"
Old February 11th, 2012 (11:55 PM).
One cool snowman

Nature: Relaxed
Maxwell chuckled quietly at Quillie's miss. He knew his Quilava all too well, and this must've really pissed him off.

And that was presicely correct. As the Quilava saw how the Zoura just sat there, looking at his incoming attack like it was nothing. That bloody fox even scratched his ear as one would do when they had nothing better to do. This display, this MOCKERY made Quillie's anger seemingly skyrocket through the air. He was so angry that he dig his paws into the ground, leaving deep tracks as he landed, his anger also made him shake a little bit. Stupid Dark-typw with his stupid mind-games and sitting on his damn high-horse looking down on ones like Quillie and Maxwell. Mocking them.

Maxwell looked at Skye. The guy had a big smile on his face, what was his plan? Was it to stall, to toy with Quillie making him angrier or so? The anger option was pretty viable since Quillie was one of the easier Pokémon to get blinded by anger. Whatever the plan was, Maxwell had NO clue of what it was. Luckily his mask covered up the "what?-face" that he had right now. It made him seem pretty stupid, and that was one thing it would be best to avoid.

Them Rama started charging at Quillie with a Return. Maxwell started to wonder how well that the attack would do exactly, how strong was Rama's bond with Skye? Quillie on the other hand stood still, he lowered his head at the incoming Rama, his rage blinding him. He didn't even care if he got hit. The impact on Quillie's head hurt quite a bit, but he just stood there doing nothing it seemed. Then, with a loud growl, he pushed Rama away. The Quilava's flames grew twice their size, his eyes seared with anger and his body started to envelop in a crimson-red aura.

Maxwell was astonished, he knew what Quillie was going to do, he knew that Quillie knew that this thing never worked. But the Fire-type still opened his mouth, a red orb began to form in there, it grew and grew and grew. You could easily see that it was burdening for Quillie, big drops of sweat broke out in his forehead. But somehow, he still kept charging. Maxwell's eyes widened behind the mask, was Quillie actually going to make it? And with a roar, Quille fired the giant red orb at Rama, it seared the air and you could feel the extreme heat of it in your face. This was interesting.
Old February 12th, 2012 (12:23 AM).
»Crossing worlds«
Crystal Tier

Nature: Quirky
(OoC: I don't know how much I'll write in this post considering no one waited for me to post. Thanks a lot. Sorry, I'm just depressed 'cause I had a really bad day near the end. My grades are bad in english...you know what? I don't wanna bore you guys with my life. I'm depressed enough.)

Kilik Chambers

Things weren't looking good. Kilik was in a losing battle. Kenshin was putting up a good fight, using Secret Power to block Yaibe's Water Gun attack. Kilik focused back at Olivia. Her Lea was doing something. "Don't take this personally. You're really kind of cute~" Yaibe blushed in surprise.

"Eh?! Don't say stuff like that in batt-" Yaibe couldn't finish what he was saying to Lea as something powerful crushed him. Kilik didn't like this. Both Torchic & Lea were super fast he didn't like it. Yaibe had fainted. He was the first down? No!!! He was not losing a battle again! He grunted in his breath as he returned Yaibe. No more mister nice guy.

"I've had enough of losing! Stand your ground, Mistress!" Kilik shouted out in the field as Mistress looked at the arena. Wow, things were looking intense. She didn't like it one bit.

"You had to send me out with everything like this?" She asked Kilik.

"Shut up & use Shadow Ball!" Kilik shouted. Mistress rolled her eyes & started morphing a ball in front of her. A dark ball grew larger, & Mistress shot the Shadow Ball at Lea. She made sure it was shot correctly so it wouldn't miss. Kilik wasn't gonna lose another battle, not again. He will obtain his victory, even if he has to do it on his own. He was madly quiet, responding to no one if anybody talked to him.

Paired for life with Rose Quartz
~Dia+RS~
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links