Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Roleplay Corner The realm where writers gather to create glorious tales or silly drama together and chronicle their adventures. Start or join roleplays featuring Pokémon, other franchises or something completely original!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old February 18th, 2012 (01:59 PM).
PkMnTrainer Yellow
Pokemon Professor / RP Mentor
Community Supporter

Nature: Sassy

Valorie Ryder

Valorie silently couldn't help but wonder exactly how long Shu had been in that forest. Her referenced having died, but was it at all related? Was he like, helping those avoid his own fate or something heroic like that? She didn't see why he felt the need to possess people though. Then again, she probably wouldn't have listened to a pokemon telling her what to do.

Valorie: "So, um..."

Abruptly Valorie was interrupted. She couldn't understand Snype, you see, and so Shu's conversation now sounded one sided. She found this mildly irritating.

Shu (Valorie's Yamask): "Oh, I don't know that... I wouldn't approach her if my non-life depended on it. You'd feel it in your gut if she was near though."

Valorie just sort of glanced at Shu. Cue anime sweatdrop. She found his mannerisms a bit awkward, but such was not the point of why she'd spoken up.

Valorie: "I think this guy might be creepy enough for one halloween night."

Valorie's expression turned into that of a pleasant smile. She was just happy that she wouldn't have to deal with the inevitable confrontation between her and Shu that would've happened if she hadn't been able to convince them not to go. Meanwhile, Shu just sort of glanced at Valorie, giving her a look. When he next spoke, it was no longer telepathy. Only pokemon could understand him.

Shu (Valorie's Yamask): "Grrn... No respect for their elders..."

Shu mumbled a few other inaudible phrases, but soon dropped it.

Valorie: "It's also really late. We have to get /some/ sleep, right?"

She had a point, considering exploring the forest would've no doubt taken quite some time, assuming they weren't attacked.

Olivia Wolf

Olivia briefly said thank you to the two trainers as they commented on the battle and left, though she was still kind of confused over what exactly had happened in the latter part. Perhaps lady luck had bestowed upon one of the two pokemon a critical hit or something. She had no idea, really. All she knew was Myra had fainted pretty easily. Olivia gave Kilik a mildly suspicious smile at the handshake, as if suspecting something more to it. It wasn't often that a boy approached and shook her hand, actually. It seemed rather forward. Regardless, after the others had left Kenshin made a comment to her. Olivia turned to Kenshin, smiling brightly.

"Yeah!~"

She paused a brief moment.

"But the real joy was getting to battle with others at all~"

She nodded in a sage-like manner to herself, as if reciting words if wisdom she'd heard elsewhere, though it seemed to be in her own words at the least.

Myra ♀ Lv. 23 (Attract, Captivate, Scald, Brick Break, Signal Beam, Ice beam)
Lea ♀ Lv. 29 (Stored Power, Calm Mind, Attract, Double Team, Psych Up, Telekinesis)
Rosie ♀ Lv. 20 (Attract, Charm, Captivate, Wish, Payback, Last Resort)
---
---
---
Old February 18th, 2012 (02:46 PM).
The Immortal One
Life... Challenge Accepted!

Nature: Bold
Byron MacTavish

Byron was staring up at the night sky thinking about his future at the academy. But his thoughts were interrupted by a boy with a Mime. Jr.

“You waitin’ for someone?” he asked.

Byron looked down from the sky and looked at the boy. He wore a yellow jacket, meaning he was a Raikou dorm member. Members of the Raikou dorm were barely able to get into the school, but were let in due to their potential. Byron had heard of Suicune dorm members that would terrorize the members of these dorms because they thought of them as the trash of the academy. But this boy didn’t seem so bad.

“Um… no… I was… just sitting… her,” he stuttered to say.

Byron thought his confidence would be risen because of his excitement, but he was mistaken.
Old February 18th, 2012 (02:56 PM).
Kikpanther
Not a beginner that's for sure
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Kikpanther
Austin raised an eyebrow as he waited for this kid to get a sentence out. He didn't expect that from him. You think when you were in the Suicune Dorm, you'd have not only the ability to battle, but the ability to put a sentence together. He got the slight feeling that the kid didn't want to talk, or something.

"Just sitting here? For what? It's Halloween! Haven't you noticed?" It was like this kid was blind to dates or something! Had he completely overlooked the costumes, the decorations? "You can't sit around here on a holiday. Get up and do something!" He paused for a minute, his features going thoughtful. OF course, Mime Jr. was copying all of this. His face went normal again. "Wait a minute..." Austin and Junior said at the same time, Austin in English and Mime Junior in... Pokemon. "Don't tell me you aren't a fan of holidays."
Old February 18th, 2012 (02:57 PM).
Darkgoalie
Psychic Professor

Jason Monterio Basco

Jason just finsihed returning Kirlia after Gen had returned Shock.

Even though Electrike had successfully paralysed Hyper, it was with Thunder Wave so Hyper wouldn't have been as badly paralysed if it had been with Stun Spore or a Body Slam after-effect. Well thats at least what Ralts had told him.

Hyper was charging in with his arms in an 'X' shape. Cross Chop was a powerful move.

"Electrike try and dodge it!" commanded Jason.

Electrike headed the command, but made a grave error. Instead of leaping to the side he decided to leap back.

Hyper was just withing two feet of striking distance, but seeing Electrike move back he was still charging towards him.

The move it and Electrike was slammed into the ground, Jason could tell that hit was not typical, it was critical.

That was it Jason and Electrike were out. And with all that effort Gen had pulled through.

Jason stared into the ground, he had participated in his first double battle and lost, but Gen deserved the victory.

Jason got his Poké Ball and returned Electrike, he took a look towards his Poké Ball.

"Hey i got a new Kirla, which was what i set out for with the battle" Jason commented to himself. He walked towards Gen and raised his hand out in respect.

"Good Battle, you were truly brilliant" said Jason.

Platinum FC: 0476-0552-0926
SoulSilver FC: 2482-0109-5666
White FC: 2021-9561-8818

Current RP's i'm involved in
- The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) as Jason Monterio Basco

Ralts - Lvl 22
Moves - Confusion, Synchronoise, Double Team, Teleport, Magical Leaf

Electrike - Lvl 22
Moves - Quick Attack, Thunder Wave, Rest, Rain Dance, Spark
Old February 18th, 2012 (03:13 PM).
The Immortal One

Byron MacTavish

The boy seemed shocked at what Byron had said.

"Just sitting here? For what? It's Halloween! Haven't you noticed?" the boy told Byron.

Byron knew it was Halloween. He just wasn’t a very celebratory person. It wasn’t that he hated holidays; he loved seeing everyone’s happy faces around holidays. He just wasn’t very festive.

"You can't sit around here on a holiday. Get up and do something!" he said.

Byron noticed that this boys Mime. Jr was copying every move her made. It was quite a funny thing to watch. It was funny until the boy started scolding him again.

“Wait a minute! Don’t tell me you aren’t a fan of holidays!”

Byron didn’t know what to say. He hated being talked to by new people, especially when they scolded him upon their first meeting.

Byron stood up to speak to the boy.

“No… it’s just… I… well… I’m just… you know… uh… er,” Byron tried to spit out some words but he was too nervous to speak.

Byron sat back down. He embarrassed himself yet again.
Old February 18th, 2012 (03:29 PM).
Kikpanther
Community Supporter

The kid stood up, said some things, and then sat back down. Man... There was something up with this kid. Although, he could have been making him uncomfortable. Yeah, it was one of those things. It happened a lot. Austin knew he was a pretty cool guy, but... He didn't want to scare everyone he knew away.

Austin attempted to make himself look nicer in case he was looking mean. "Okay, let's slow down. What's your name? I'm Austin."

(Sorry for the short post! D=)
Old February 18th, 2012 (03:44 PM).
Fujimori Tohru
The Dreamer

Send a message via Skype™ to Fujimori Tohru
Hiromu smiled sheepishly, admiring Daniel's enthusiasm, but still had to shake his head. "Sorry, dude, but I can't risk it. I mean, if you'd really wanna try, then how about we try during the day when classes aren't in session? Who knows, maybe I'll see you in a couple of them? Besides, I'm about to step it up a bit more. I've been wanting to try some combinations with my partners."

He really didn't wanna sound like he were chasing Daniel away, but, when he was subjecting himself as the test dummy, this wasn't a time to drag other people in. He'd gently push Daniel towards the side of the stage, before giving him a thumbs up, facing Luco and Jellal. They would step a few feet apart, awaiting Hiromu's instruction. "Yep. Time to try some flashy moves, wouldn't you two say?" The response was a nod, before the boy pointed to Luco. "Okay, Luco. Exsphere Barrage!"

The Lucario's eyes glowed before it vanished from sight, reappearing in front of Hiromu in an instant. A pair of Aura Spheres glowed in its paws, before they were thrust forward into his chest. The impact of the blast was enough to send him spiraling towards the edge of the stage, before he managed to plant his feet and screech on the very edge, flailing before he managed to balance himself again. "Eeeee...!...Phew...ouch. Damn, that hurts ALOT!", he said with a bit of a wheeze. "But that's good! That's what we're looking for, right? Oof..."

Pokemon Trainer Academy RP Soundtrack, Hiromu Sakura:
Blue Bird by Megpoid Gumi(Main Theme)
Champion of Aura!
Dark Ruler
Keep Your Cool
I'm Getting Serious!
Just Another Day
The Tables Have Turned!
I Swear I'll Protect You!!
Pokemon Trainer Acadamey Team:

Luco(Lucario): Lvl: 20 Moves: Aura Sphere, Metal Claw, Extreme Speed, Calm Mind, Swords Dance, Iron Defense

Jellal(Zoroark): Lvl: 20 Moves: Faint Attack, Foul Play, Night Slash, Night Daze, Extrasensory, Shadow Claw

Haku(Glaceon: Lvl: 18 Moves: Icy Wind, Hail, Blizzard, Frost Breath, Wish, Trump Card
Old February 18th, 2012 (03:44 PM).
The Immortal One

Byron MacTavish

Byron could see that the boy knew he was making him uncomfortable, so he fixed his appearance to make himself look nicer.

"Okay, let's slow down. What's your name? I'm Austin." He said.

Byron looked back up at him. He was a little aggressive at first, but now he was being quite nice.

“I’m… uh… Byron,” Byron managed to spit out, although he spoke quite quietly.

Byron gave a smile to Austin. He wanted to be polite even though he wasn’t good at talking to people.

“So Austin, how long… have you… you know… been at… the academy,” Byron asked, again in a quiet tone.

It wasn’t like Byron to actually try to make conversation. But Austin was being so kind that Byron had to get to know him a little more.
Old February 18th, 2012 (03:57 PM).
Sir Bastian
Lean Mean Roleplaying Machine
Community Supporter

Nature: Jolly
Daniel Sabrak

Alexis tilted her head to the other side, her ears raising and lowering slightly before she nodded slightly, seemingly understanding.

“A-rai rrruuch?” ‘But we’re not going anywhere now, why don’t you let them out?’

As Hiromu shook his head, Daniel knew exactly what was coming. He let out a disappointed sigh, having gotten himself worked up to the point where he needed to burn off some energy. As Hiro’ was starting to make amends for it, Daniel just smiled, waving a hand dismissively.

“Hey, no no, it’s alright. I understand. It –was- your training session and I just… sort of barged in on it. Sorry.”

He gave Hiro’s back a pat, stepping out of the arena again, returning the thumb’s up gesture with a grin.

“Good luck in there. I think I’ll head off and try and find my dorm, maybe get settled in.”

Letting Hiro’ train with his two Pokémon, Daniel strolled over to Alexis and Linc’, smiling sheepishly as he bent down, picking up his jacket and tugging it and his backpack on again, the Raichu pushing herself to a stand. Daniel offered a hand for Linc’, in case he wanted to come with him.

“Looks like training’s not happening right now, heh. You want to come along, try and find out where we’re staying? Did you say you weren’t sure what dorm you were in, or…?”

Daniel couldn’t help but look a little disappointed from not getting to join in on the training, but tried to shrug it off with a carefree smile, Alexis turning to watch Luco slam Hiro’ to the ground.

“.. Chhu.” ‘.. Impressive.’
Old February 18th, 2012 (04:08 PM).
Kikpanther
Community Supporter

Byron... He'd never met a Byron before. Brian, Bryant, not Byron, though. It was a pretty cool name, in his opinion. He couldn't say the same for his name, though. There wasn't a lot of ways to edit the name Austin. It was okay, but... He thought his name was kind of common. Who didn't know an Austin? He had friends who called Aussie, but it wasn't a Byron.

Austin and Mime Jr. shrugged in unison. "Just a couple weeks or so. Not quite a month yet. Why? Are you new here?" Now that he thought about it, he'd never seen Byron before, but then again, he didn't know every student here.
Old February 18th, 2012 (04:11 PM).
Fujimori Tohru
The Dreamer

Send a message via Skype™ to Fujimori Tohru
It looked like the training session would continue, but Luco had changed that with a swift chop to Hiromu's head, making the boy cringe and groan in pain. "Ooowww! Luco, what was that fo--guk!" A few moments after, crimson spilled from the boy's mouth, a bit of it covering his hands. Blinking a few times, he'd look down at his red-stained hand before smiling sheepishly. "Oh...that's why. Ahehehe..." The Lucario, and even Jellal, the Zoroark couldn't help but shake their heads.

"Ruuu..." "Zaaa..." 'It figures...', they both said in unison.

Hiromu soon rose to his feet once he'd gotten his wind back, letting out a sigh before smiling again. This time, his third partner sprung forth from its Pokeball, a small, but beautiful fox-like Pokemon of gentle blue colors, glittering like ice. A Glaceon! This caught the boy by surprise as he knelt down with a bit of a worried look on his face. "H-hey Haku! How goes--gah!" Immediately, said Glaceon whipped him across the face with its tail, and began going on as though scolding him.

"Laae! Glacee! Lae la glacee!" 'How many times have I told you NOT pull this kind of training so intensely! You can hurt yourself!'

And it wasn't long before it turned its glare to Luco and Jellal, who quickly turned their heads to avoid the icy stare.

Pokemon Trainer Academy RP Soundtrack, Hiromu Sakura:
Blue Bird by Megpoid Gumi(Main Theme)
Champion of Aura!
Dark Ruler
Keep Your Cool
I'm Getting Serious!
Just Another Day
The Tables Have Turned!
I Swear I'll Protect You!!
Pokemon Trainer Acadamey Team:

Luco(Lucario): Lvl: 20 Moves: Aura Sphere, Metal Claw, Extreme Speed, Calm Mind, Swords Dance, Iron Defense

Jellal(Zoroark): Lvl: 20 Moves: Faint Attack, Foul Play, Night Slash, Night Daze, Extrasensory, Shadow Claw

Haku(Glaceon: Lvl: 18 Moves: Icy Wind, Hail, Blizzard, Frost Breath, Wish, Trump Card
Old February 18th, 2012 (04:40 PM).
Dragonkat
The Winged Wolf

Nature: Naughty
"You weren't bad yourself." Kilik said to me. I blushed a bit and fidgeted with my headband. "Thanks." I brushed back my hair and looked at Star. who was looking at Kilik expectantly. "Just give me a minute." He said to Star. She sighed but nodded. He walked over to the counter and handed Nurse Joy his Pokeballs. He walked back to us and took a deep breath.

"Here's my thought. When we were battling at the battlefield I started thinking. I need to hone my skills, & your Pokemon were pretty good out there. I want you to be my training partner." I thought about it. I need to train my Pokemon as well. He is also a good battler, in my opinion. Star barked at me to bring me back from my thoughts. I sighed and nodded. "Sure. I can train with you." I smiled and Star grinned. She couldn't wait to battle with Mistress! She looked strong.

Help my eggs and my Pokemon if you please!

Rps ^-^
Pokemon Trainer Academy
Bara's Storm

World Of Vampires
Experimental
Pokemon Fallout
Old February 18th, 2012 (07:59 PM).
Lincoln West
Drowzee

Nature: Relaxed
Lincoln took Daniel's offered hand and got to his feet, grinning sheepishly. As relaxed as he seemed he seemed he wasn't used to spending much time with people his own age and was thoroughly enjoying himself. It made a nice change from being on the road with no one but his pops and their pokemon for company.

"Well my pops has been set up with staff quarters, and I've got a room with him I think. But they put me in Raikou dorm as well so I've like, got a room there too. I'll probably stay with my pops tonight and check out my dorm tomorrow. Might be nice to have my own space, y'know?"

Jackson (Male Shieldon) Lvl 24: Toxic, Sandstorm, Protect, Iron Head, Stealth Rock, Dig
Ability: Sturdy

Bixi (Female Tirtouga) Lvl 24: Crunch, Aqua Tail, Sandstorm, Ice Beam, Stone Edge, Iron Defense
Ability: Solid Rock

Siege (Male Geodude) Lvl 22: Defense Curl, Attract, Rock Polish, Rock Throw, Magnitude, Roll Out
Ability: Rock Head
Old February 18th, 2012 (08:03 PM).
pokepokemo
The RPing Challenger!

Nature: Timid
"Hah... Hah..... Hah..... Yeah that was a good match... First win to a trainer for a looong time...." said Gen. He lifted his head and looked at the raining sky, it just crossed his mind that pokemon can literally cause massive disturbances in the weather, even just a simple Lotad can change a dry land into a land full of water.

Gen shook Jason's hand and left the battlefield as soon as he was done putting Hyper back in his pokeball.

Minccino was amazed as she watched in the comfort of a nearby bush. She knew she was in no danger of being attacked or caught up in the battle, but each attack felt like they could miss their target and hit anything around them.

As soon as he was outside the battlefield, Gen sat down under a tree, he felt tired after a match.

Pokemon Trainer Academy as Gen Valdrauth Esis
Old February 18th, 2012 (08:56 PM).
OmegaPinkMan
Lonely Planet Boy

Nature: Lonely
Send a message via Skype™ to OmegaPinkMan
Alice Crenshaw

Alice nodded after hearing Valorie talk about getting some sleep. Although what she learned that day was a cause for insomnia. She doubted that she would be able to find some sleep. How ironic, she was sleepy before meeting up with Valorie and Mark, and now that the sky was dark and it was actually time to go sleep, she was so freaked out that she couldn't.

"Um, okay..." Alice said, her eyes still opened wide as she stared at Jello, "Are we, um, gonna go exploring, I dunno, tomorrow?"

Jimmy Vincent

Jimmy said nothing about the egg, as it hadn't moved since he took it abck from Jazz. But after hearing Rosalyn's last question, sighed and rolled his eyes. He looked at her, looking a bit upset. Rosalyn was right, the Academy was probably the other way. But he didn't want to admit it.

"Humph. You think I don't know that?" he said, "I don't think I said I was going back. And if I did, well, change of plans!"

The kid turned his eyes to look at the front, at all the trees before him. He could see some Caterpies playing, but didn't care about them. He looked upset. "If you wanna come along or not, whatever, you know?" he added.
Old February 18th, 2012 (09:19 PM).
SylveonStar
Sylveon

Genevieve

Genevieve giggled taking another chip from the bag eating it "you offered some to Skye" she pointed out smiling at him "hmm, as for what to do. I was thinking of trying to find a Meowth to catch before the day is over so I'll have three Pokemon" she said grinning "I saw a Meowth in the Kanto region, and I've heard you can catch them here" she smiled happily taking Maxwell's hand as she took another chip.

Rosalyn

Rosalyn visibly flinched when Jimmy pretty much snapped at her after she asked a question and she looked down at her feet walking next to him. She had gone silent not saying a word at all. At first Rosalyn let Jimmy's attitude fly right over her head thinking he would warm up to her eventually. So far that didn't seem to be happening and he was starting to really hurt her feelings.
Old February 18th, 2012 (09:31 PM).
OmegaPinkMan
Lonely Planet Boy

Jimmy Vincent

Jimmy looked at Rosalyn again before quickly turning to the grassy road before him. He felt odd, and never felt that way in his whole life. He felt some kind of...regret. And a tad of guilt. Why? He didn't know. But maybe it was because of the way he treated Rosalyn. She was nice to him no matter how mean he was, and she stated that she wasn't afraid of him. He closed his eyes as he tried to push that regret and guilt to the back of his mind, as he was clearly against that. For some reason...he also felt that saying he was sorry and talking to ehr about his feeling would make him...weak.

"Humph." he said, "Let's just keep going, okay?"
Old February 18th, 2012 (09:41 PM).
SylveonStar
Sylveon

Rosalyn

Rosalyn stayed quiet and nodded slightly walking next to him still watching her feet. She should have been used to being treated like that, her big brothers and her parents treated her like that, driving her to run away. But for some reason it hurt her more when Jimmy treated her like that, it was as if the world was trying to tell her she'd never have any friends. Rosalyn sighed sadly glancing at Jimmy before looking back down as she shivered a bit regretting leaving her jacket in her dorm room.
Old February 18th, 2012 (09:48 PM).
OmegaPinkMan
Lonely Planet Boy

Jimmy Vincent

Jimmy looked at her and felt even more weird. He still didn't understand what it was, but it was starting to irk him. As he walked deeper in the forest, he saw a Mankey staring at him. As irritated as he was, he looked at it, with anger in his eyes.

"What are ya looking at, eh? Scram!" Jimmy yelled at the Mankey.

The Pokèmon did not like it. It jumped off the tree from which it was hanging and walked up to Jimmy, as if trying to get the boy to apologise. But the boy wouldn't do that.

"What the hell do you want?!" he yelled, "I said scram!"

The Mankey glared at Jimmy and started running around them, looking angry about the way Jimmy was talking to it.
Old February 18th, 2012 (09:54 PM).
SylveonStar
Sylveon

Rosalyn

Rosalyn shivered more in the cool air and flinched as Jimmy yelled. Looking back up from the ground her eyes widened when she saw Jimmy yelling at a wild Mankey before the Mankey looked angry moving around them "J-Jimmy, you never make a Mankey angry. They can be very dangerous if angered" she whispered voice shaking a bit. Rosalyn took a deep breath and very slowly approached the Mankey "i-it's okay, he didn't mean to yell" she said softly before she fell on her butt with a soft cry of pain holding the wrist that the Mankey hit.
Old February 18th, 2012 (09:55 PM).
Bassiroth
Psyduck

Kenshin

Kenshin blinked in surprise when Kilik came up, shook their hands and left. It wasn't every day you'd see someone do that, especially when he's a kid close to their own age.

He looked to Olivia as she paraphrased whatever those words of wisdom could've been and just gave a somewhat confused face at her. It. . . might've made more sense if she had said what the original phrase was. Or it might not have if it was some really hard to comprehend cryptic mumbo jumbo.

"Pika?" The pikachu said as he tilted his head at what Olivia said. Even he was a little confused at what Olivia just said.

". . . So. . . what are. . . you gonna do. . . now that the battle is over?" Kenshin asked.
Old February 18th, 2012 (10:14 PM).
OmegaPinkMan
Lonely Planet Boy

Jimmy Vincent

Now Jimmy got more upset. He called out Smokey and ordered him to use Poison Gas on the crazy Mankey. The Koffing obeyed and the Mankey inhaled some gas that Smokey blew into the air. Then it glowed purple and fell down in pain: it was poisoned.

"Alright, now Psybeam!" Jimmy commanded, "Finish him!"

Then he looked at Rosalyn. She looked like she was in a lot of pain, and she was on the ground. As the Mankey was hit by the Psybeam and fell to the ground, Jimmy walked over to her. He closed his eyes and growled, and did not believe he was actually doing what he did next. He extended his right arm to her, as if trying to help her get back on her feet.
Old February 19th, 2012 (12:17 AM).
ShinyDiamond
«Dual Wield» User
Community Supporter

Nature: Bashful

Kilik Chambers

Kat was starting to think for a moment, perhaps taking too long in her thoughts. Star finally got her attention as she answered to Kilik. "Sure. I can train with you." With a smile too. What a training partner she'll be.

"Alright then. We can start tomorrow after class." Kilik suggested. Nurse Joy called back Kilik that his Pokemon were healed. He walked back to the counter & retrieved his Pokeballs. He walkd back to Kat & release Yaibe & Mistress.

"Why'd you let me out? I was getting ready to go to sleep." Mistress wined. Kilik sighed.

"Because Star wants to play with you guys." He answered. Mistress & Yaibe turned to Star. Yaibe greeted Star with his paw, & Mistress did nothing but yawn. Kilik started thinking for a while. If he was gonna be training with Kat he might as well get to know her. "So, what dorm are you in? What do you think of Halloween?" It didn't seem odd for Kilik to ask these questions. He was just making conversation. He motioned for Kat to sit as he sat himself on a bench.

While I'm alive, I won't let any party members die.

Paired for life with Rose Quartz
~Dia+PS~
Old February 19th, 2012 (01:16 AM).
Sir Bastian
Lean Mean Roleplaying Machine
Community Supporter

Nature: Jolly
Daniel Sabrak

Daniel pulled Linc’ to his feet with a tug, nodding his head a little. It was a shame that Linc’ wasn’t in the Suicune dorm. They could’ve had a lot of fun, then. But hey, it’s not like they’d ever see each other again.

“Yeah, that sounds fair enough. But what’ll we do now, then? It’s way too late to go outside and exploring.. and I don’t really know where to go.” He admitted, lifting a hand to rub the back of his head, smiling sheepishly.

“What do you want to do, Linc’?”
Old February 19th, 2012 (01:55 AM).
Megaman765
Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Community Supporter

Well... so much for visiting the forest. Is it so dangerous that officials couldn't handle the issue? Supernatural powers could be quite a powerful force... obviously. Then Valorie mentioned sleep... sleep... Suddenly mark remembered! The boat! The prank of the century! He had to get that started! He wondered what might have happened to Leena but the ghosts knew they were going to take part of the biggest prank of the year! Take Gary's boat and fy it across the island to the docks on the other side... Snype wanted to do it so much! Even if they were gonna end up in trouble... it would be worth it. Assuming they were caught doing it.

"Sleep... yeah... I guess we should... but I still have business to finish up! Pretty big stuff to do!" Mark said, laughing a tad nervously. He still had time to prepare... but he wanted to be sure to get everyone before they went to sleep.

"We could do some exploring tomorrow after classes perhaps... depends on my schedule... but I would like to hang out with you both. I bet a little adventure would be fun after all!" Mark said with a bright smile. Snype tugged onto Mark's robe eagerly.

"Oh... um... well girls I have to go... Halloween stuff I gotta finish. I'll uh... see you all later!" Mark said as he quickly ran off to the docks.

"Watch the skies! Your in for a good show tonight!" Mark yelled out to them, giving them a hint of what the ghosts planned to do. This was going to be fantastic...

Trainer Academy RP Pokemon
Snype (Sableye)- Lv. 52- Detect, Shadow Sneak, Will-o-wisp, Low Sweep, Foul Play, Taunt (Ability: Keen Eye)
Commodore (Porygon-Z)- Lv. 55 -Signal beam, Conversion 2, Recover, Tri Attack, Ice Beam, Trick Room (Ability: Trace)
Len (Poliwraith)- Lv. 53- Bubblebeam, Brick Break, Dig, Belly Drum, Sleep Talk, Rest (Ability: Water Absorb)
Able (Ninjask)- Lv. 45 - X-Scissor, Slash, Double Team, Protect, Baton Pass, Swords Dance (Ability: Speed Boost)
Kara (Gligar) Lv. 29 Acrobatics, Substitute, Fury Cutter, Knock Off, Slash,Toxic (Ability: Poison Heal)
Xerox (Ditto) Lv. 32 Transform (Ability: Imposter)

(In Box)
Shedinja- Lv. 35 Fury Swipes, Confuse Ray, Sand attack, Leech Life, Mind Reader, Scratch (Ability: Wonder Guard)
Omanyte- Lv. 35 Brine, Mud Shot, Rollout, Ice Beam, Protect, Bite
(Ability: Swift Swim)
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links