Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Roleplay Corner The realm where writers gather to create glorious tales or silly drama together and chronicle their adventures. Start or join roleplays featuring Pokémon, other franchises or something completely original!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old February 20th, 2012 (10:31 AM).
The Immortal One
Life... Challenge Accepted!

Nature: Bold
Byron MacTavish

"Hoenn? I didn't know they had uh..." His eyes traveled down to Combusken and then went back to Byron, "Combusken. I'm from Sinnoh and Rowan didn't give me any of my Pokemon," he finished, laughing a little.

Sinnoh, Byron knew where this was. It was filled with Pokemon Byron had never seen up close. Byron actually had never seen a lot of Pokemon in person. Since he only left his home town a few times, he had only seen a hand full of Pokemon with his own eyes.

"Sorry, I forgot to say," he gestured down to his Pokemon, "This is Mimes."

Mimes was a Mime. Jr. A Pokemon native to the Sinnoh region. Byron had only read about this Pokemon but never seen it up close.

"I have more, if you want a full introduction." Austin put his hands in his pockets.

More Pokemon? It seemed everyone Byron met; they seemed to have more than one Pokemon, with the exception of one person Byron met. Coincidentally, Dan walked up to Austin and Byron.

“Hey, Byron! Fancy seeing you again! Sorry if I’m interrupting anything… uh, again.”

Dan then turned to Austin and introduced himself.

“Hey. I’m Dan.”

“Hey… uh… Austin.” Austin stuttered to say before giving him a quick wave.

Byron looked at Austin.

“Austin, this is… uh… one of the other… new students I met with,” he quietly spoke. “Oh, and I would love to… er… meet your… other Pokemon.”

Byron started to stutter again. It was only because the group of people was getting bigger and started to make him feel uncomfortable. But Byron didn’t want to say anything.
Old February 20th, 2012 (11:03 AM).
Sir Bastian
Lean Mean Roleplaying Machine
Community Supporter

Nature: Jolly
Daniel Sabrak

“Yeah… heh, I’m new here as well. Sorry if I interrupted anything. Just kind of… figured I’d come say hi. If you’d rather I left you alone, that’s fine.”

Daniel lifted a hand, rubbing the back of his neck with a smile. It seemed like he was making Byron uncomfortable. He seemed a lot more relaxed just before he came around.

Geez, way to make a horrible impression on several people on your first day…

He glanced between Byron and Austin, clearly waiting to hear if they do want him around or not. Meanwhile, Alexis, Daniel’s Raichu, stepped closer, glancing curiously between the Combusken and the Mime Jr, smiling.
“Rai-chh.” ‘Hello there.’

Daniel then snapped his head down to look at Alexis, letting out a sheepish chuckle.

“Oh, right… I forgot. This is Alexis. Sorry.” The Raichu glanced up at Daniel, flicking her tail somewhat annoyedly at having been ignored once again before looking down the Pokémon again.
Old February 20th, 2012 (12:30 PM).
Kikpanther
Not a beginner that's for sure
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Kikpanther
Byron was doing that "I can't put together a complete sentence" thing again. Austin couldn't tell if it was him or Daniel. Byron had said Daniel had been one of the kids he already met, so he couldn't get why he was acting so nervous. Maybe Daniel was some kind of undercover intimidator. He took a good look at Daniel and raised a brow. Uh... Probably not.

Dan introduced his Raichu. Man, what's with all these weird looking pokemon? His Raichu, Alexis, could be described as a simpler pokemon. A little chubby, short pokemon with dots on its cheeks and a lightening bolt tail. He assumed it was electric type. Mostly because of the bolt, partly because of the yellow. The Combusken was red, so it was fire type? He didn't know if that was a good way to tell, but things like that did pretty well for a hint. Going by colors you could say Chatty was Water/Electric/Grass, but he had wings so he had to be at least flying. Mimes was pink and everything with pink on it was bound to be Psychic in some way and Ledian was red... Well, she just looked like a bug, so...

"Cool." Austin said, looking down at Alexis. "Never seen one of those up close before." If he paid attention in class, he'd say that'd be a Raichu right there. He shrugged at Daniel then. "And you're fine with me." The more the merrier.

Austin dug in his pants pockets, hearing that Byron would like to meet the rest of the gang. He didn't have those fancy belt loop things that held your pokeballs. He wished he did right now. Those things could be so clumsy sometimes. However, he successfully pulled two out of his pockets without fail. He exchanged one into his other hand and then tapped both buttons at the same time. Once the balls enlarged he pressed the button again and out popped his two others in a flash of white light and sound.

When it cleared his Chatot and Ledian were revealed. The first thing Chatty did when seeing Byron and Combusken was squawk, and loudly too, before flapping his wings hurriedly and perching on Austin in a way to allow him to hide at least a little bit from the crowd. His loud noise made the other members of the Quad jump a little and Mime Jr., surprised as he was, immediately ran to Alexis' side as if she would make a good shield or protector. Ledian looked at Chatot with a frown, scolding him visually, and then turned her attention back to the members of the group she'd never seen before. She smiled shyly, as if apologizing for the colorful bird's actions.

Austin eyed Chatot but quickly left him alone. "Sorry about that. He's a little jumpy," he shrugged, "Earlier scare." He promptly introduced the two new additions. The Chatot as Chatty and Ledian as... Ledian. He wondered if Daniel and Byron could detect his lack of naming skill and hoped they didn't as well. Ledian waved, polite as she was. She was the only one, though. Chatty still tried to hide.

Mime Jr., seeing that no danger was present, moved away from Alexis in an embarrassed away, but then he soon righted himself and put on the manliest face a pokemon ever could. He wasn't scared! He was Macho Mime. Ledian allowed herself to come to the the ground, and once landed, she waved to both Alexis and Combusken.

"Nice to meet you," she greeted in pokemon tongue.
Old February 20th, 2012 (12:51 PM).
ShinyDiamond
«Dual Wield» User
Community Supporter

Nature: Bashful

Kilik Chambers

Yaibe laughed at Star's comment about the hospital smell. What could be so bad about the smell? After regaining composure, Yaibe & Star began talking again. 'Well, Kat is from Icirrus City. I was a family pet, along with my sister Flora. Her parents gave her Royal as her first Pokemon and she adopted Psy. Psy was wandering through the woods when Kat found her. When she took the opportunity to go here, her parents gave me to her. I evolved soon after.' Seemed complicated. Not really. 'Sorry for the long story, but it could have been longer.' Really? Sounded simple enough. Yaibe hopped on the bench about to reply.

'Er, it seemed like a straight story to me.' Yaibe exclaimed. Before he said anything more Psy came by. Hopefully Kilik will catch a Pokemon that's male. 'Hi Psy! What brings you here?' He asked with a grin.

Kilik hadn't been paying attention much to what Kat was doing. Mostly 'cause he was remembering when he used to live in Cianwood City. His best friend was Jasmine, always friendly to him. Sometimes he wishes he could play with her again, always at the beach when he was little. Maybe when he finishes here at the academy he could go visit her. Kat suddenly interrupts his thoughts.

"Uh... Do you have any siblings? Cousins?" A simple question.

"No siblings. I don't know if I have a cousins or not." Not much of an answer there. He looked at Kat for a minute, then at his costume again. "We should go for some candy. I'm getting hungry for some." He suggested. It was mostly 'cause he wants to leave the Pokemon Center. He waited for Kat's reply. Obviously a yes.

While I'm alive, I won't let any party members die.

Paired for life with Rose Quartz
~Dia+PS~
Old February 20th, 2012 (01:26 PM).
Dragonkat
The Winged Wolf

Nature: Naughty
'Er, it seemed like a straight story to me.' Yaibe exclaimed. Star giggled and twitched her tail, sensing Psy coming near. 'Hi Psy! What brings you here?' Yaibe said with a grin. Psy nodded to Yaibe 'Hello Yaibe. I was uh... bored. I decided to take a walk.' Psy continued walking and started dancing when she neared the fountain. This IS how Psy exercises.

"No siblings. I don't know if I have a cousins or not." Oh... Uh... Kat was out of things to talk about. She was never too good with humans. Kat fidgeted when Kilik looked at his costume. She kind of wanted to play with her Pokemon, and started thinking of an excuse to leave when Kilik suggested, "We should go for some candy. I'm getting hungry for some." Kat nodded and fixed her hair. She stood up and realigned the tail and ears, then said "Ready to go!"

Help my eggs and my Pokemon if you please!

Rps ^-^
Pokemon Trainer Academy
Bara's Storm

World Of Vampires
Experimental
Pokemon Fallout
Old February 20th, 2012 (04:56 PM).
ShinyDiamond
«Dual Wield» User
Community Supporter

Kilik Chambers

Psy started answering to Yaibe, just for a bit. 'Hello Yaibe. I was uh... bored. I decided to take a walk.' Short answer.

"Ok." Yaibe said. Psy kept walking around a bit & started dancing around when she neared the fountain. What the heck is she doing that for? "Um, what's she doing?" He asked Star, getting on the bench.

Kat was adjusting her tail & ears on her costume. Kilik coughed from the moment as he stood up & took out Mistress's Pokeball. He put her back inside from under the bench while she was napping. Usually she doesn't mind going back inside her Pokeball during her nap. "Ready to go!" Kat said. Kilik started walking towards with Kat obviously following. He spotted Yaibe, Star & Psy by the bench & fountain. Why was Psy dancing? Around a fountain?

~Dia+PS~
Old February 20th, 2012 (06:10 PM).
Dragonkat
The Winged Wolf

Star giggled. 'Dancing. It is what she does when she gets bored. The fountain was just there.' Star shrugged, well, as much as an Umbreon can shrug. 'I don't understand the appeal.'

I followed Kilik out of the PokeCenter. I saw Star and Yaibe sitting together on a bench and Psy dancing about. "Psy, work on your moves later okay? Return please." Kat brought out Psy's Pokeball and Psy was beamed inside. Kat looked to Star and smirked. "Star, hang out with your boyfriend later. Let's go." Star blushed and jumped down. Star walked over to Kat and nudged her. 'Shut up okay?!' Star growled and walked next to Kat.

Rps ^-^
Pokemon Trainer Academy
Bara's Storm

World Of Vampires
Experimental
Pokemon Fallout
Old February 20th, 2012 (06:38 PM).
SylveonStar
Sylveon

Nature: Lonely
Rosalyn

Rosalyn blushed a bit from embarrassment as Jimmy helped her and she muttered "thanks" so softly he couldn't hear it as he walked away to get his Pokemon egg and got on Silver's back. "take us to the Pokemon Center buddy" she said to the Skarmory who took off into the air after her command. She smiled a bit putting her bag on her lap to make sure she didn't drop it by accident. She turned to Jimmy and spoke softly "did you hear some of the teachers are giving out rare candies?" she asked.

Genevieve

Genevieve smiled and giggled as Maxwell talked about his fathers Meowth. "if that's how your fathers Meowth acted, I can't wait to see how Sapphire will get along with one" she giggled more smiling as she hugged him after he recieved his Pokemon "of course I want you to go with me silly, who knows what kids are going around trying to scare people, I need you to protect me" she smiled before going through her bag "yeah I have one right here" she said handing him the flashlight.
Old February 20th, 2012 (06:47 PM).
PkMnTrainer Yellow
Pokemon Professor / RP Mentor
Community Supporter

Nature: Sassy

Valorie Ryder

Valorie paused a moment, considering what was being asked of her. She supposed she should oblige. Mamoswine and Fraxure were down for the counter after that earlier battle with N, but they could still fly. Thoughts of unrelated concerns prodded at Valorie's consciousness but she pushed them aside. Who would be most impressive..? Obviously Dragonite. However, no offense to her, she was not as fast as Valorie's other pokemon. At least not while using extremespeed, but that was too fast for a human to be traveling. Flygon on the other hand...

Abruptly Charizard popped out of her pokeball, forming next to Valorie in a reddish beam of light. Valorie was mildly surprised by the timing. Charizard proceeded to flex her wings and make a low, non-aggressive growling noise. Valorie was stumped for a moment before it abruptly occurred for her. Charizard was showing off! She just sort of stood there a moment, staring. Perhaps Charizard knew her well. Too well. She then turned to Alice and leaned against Charizard all casual-like. She was either cheesy or having a good day as far as trying to impress others went.

"So... ...Do you like dragons?~"

She certainly felt cool anyway. Regardless, she briefly looked up at Charizard, who in turn looked down at her.

"I was going to fly there... I don't think Charizard'll mind, but is flying cool with you?"

Olivia Wolf

Olivia gave Kenshin a skeptical expression, unsure if she believed what he was saying. He hadn't expected teachers to give out candy..? Well that was just silly!

"What did you expect? It's Halloween!"

Glancing off into the distance Olivia seemed to consider something before turning her attention to Kenshin.

"I don't know about you, but I'm going to heal my pokemon and start treating!~"

She then proceeded to turn away, though she did not walk quite yet.

"I actually forget to pick up a costume--My parents always used to remind me."

She said the second part in a rather embarrassed tone.

"I hope they won't mind!~ Say--"

Olivia turned her head to look at Kenshin.

"Why don't we meet back here after we're done treating before we head to bed for the night?"
Old February 20th, 2012 (07:10 PM).
OmegaPinkMan
Lonely Planet Boy

Send a message via Skype™ to OmegaPinkMan
Jimmy Vincent

Jimmy shook his head in response to Rosalyn's question. "Humph. I ain't into that." he growled, returning to act like usual, "And Rare Candy? What's so special about it?" He was holding on to the egg, as he didn't want to drop it. The Egg shook more and roared louder, and it seemed like it was about to hatch.

Jimmy smiled at it. It's finally happening. he thought, The dragon's gonna come out soon... He smiled evilly as the thought of having his own dragon came to his mind. He imagined beating foes recklessly and mercilessly with it, and becoming one of the strongest trainers ever.
Old February 20th, 2012 (07:23 PM).
SylveonStar
Sylveon

Rosalyn

Rosalyn looked at Jimmy wide eyed "rare candy gives a Pokemon one level for each one it eats, without the training. Obviously from the name they are really rare to find" she said before hearing the egg roar louder as Silver started to land "looks like it's about to hatch, good timing to we're just about to land" she said with a small smile through her gradually worsening pain. "I'm gonna get my wrist taken care of, then go treating and then go to bed" she thought with a small shake of her head.
Old February 20th, 2012 (09:43 PM).
ShinyDiamond
«Dual Wield» User
Community Supporter

Kilik Chambers

'Dancing. It is what she does when she gets bored. The fountain was just there.' Ok... 'I don't understand the appeal.' Must be a common thing for Kirlia's.

'If that's the case, I find it weird.' Yaibe said. He looked at Psy again. Next time he goes in the fountain when this happens again.

Kat called out to Psy taking out a Pokeball. "Psy, work on your moves later okay? Return please." She returned her back inside. It was a good dance Psy was doing. She turned to Star & Yaibe next. "Star, hang out with your boyfriend later. Let's go." Normally people would snicker at her joke, but Kilik thought it was true.

"So they already love each other?" Kilik asked Kat, showing a curious mouth. Yeah, he doesn't know it was a joke.

Yaibe was quite surprised at what Kat joked about. 'Eh?!' He had a wide mouth & a blush on him. Why would Star's trainer think that? They were just talking! He walked over to Kilik, now only looking at nothing.

"So where do we go exactly for some candy?" Kilik asked Kat. Hopefully no one would laugh at his costume when they went walking around.

~Dia+PS~
Old February 21st, 2012 (12:12 AM).
Megaman765
Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Community Supporter

Nature: Bold
Mark figured he should have gotten himself a bit of candy... trick or treat before going onto this boat... eh... this stunt would be worth all the candy in the world if it went right! Mark never drove a boat before... Mark and Snype pretty much just sat there... waiting for the ghosts to arrive. No sign of Leena... who knows what might have happened to her. But the ghosts of the Lugia Dorm should still know about the main prank and Mark was proud to be a part of it.

The lights in the boat were all off... the only bit of light that Mark had was right from the moon. Nice and quiet place if he ever needed that kind of alone time but he doubted that Gary would oblige. Heck, he was bound to get into all sorts of trouble for this stunt. But it was Halloween! A prank! Nobody's going to get hurt from it or anything...

"Heh... should have brought along some cards huh Snype?" Mark joked. Snype nodded with a joyful smile as they continued to wait for the ghosts. All of a sudden, the lights began to light up... but in an errie blue light rather then a bright yellow one. The ghosts... boy they were sure ready to spook things up. Seemed like they were preparing a bit. The blue eerie light could be seen from a distance as it shined from the inside of the boat... The ghosts were invisible at the moment... might have mostly been ghastly or other ghosts that Mark wasn't familiar with. Fact was they were going with the plan accordingly.

Trainer Academy RP Pokemon
Snype (Sableye)- Lv. 52- Detect, Shadow Sneak, Will-o-wisp, Low Sweep, Foul Play, Taunt (Ability: Keen Eye)
Commodore (Porygon-Z)- Lv. 55 -Signal beam, Conversion 2, Recover, Tri Attack, Ice Beam, Trick Room (Ability: Trace)
Len (Poliwraith)- Lv. 53- Bubblebeam, Brick Break, Dig, Belly Drum, Sleep Talk, Rest (Ability: Water Absorb)
Able (Ninjask)- Lv. 45 - X-Scissor, Slash, Double Team, Protect, Baton Pass, Swords Dance (Ability: Speed Boost)
Kara (Gligar) Lv. 29 Acrobatics, Substitute, Fury Cutter, Knock Off, Slash,Toxic (Ability: Poison Heal)
Xerox (Ditto) Lv. 32 Transform (Ability: Imposter)

(In Box)
Shedinja- Lv. 35 Fury Swipes, Confuse Ray, Sand attack, Leech Life, Mind Reader, Scratch (Ability: Wonder Guard)
Omanyte- Lv. 35 Brine, Mud Shot, Rollout, Ice Beam, Protect, Bite
(Ability: Swift Swim)
Old February 21st, 2012 (03:37 AM). Edited February 21st, 2012 by Kid Mind.
Kid Mind
In SPACE!

Nature: Timid
Send a message via AIM to Kid Mind Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Kid Mind
((OOC: I am now officially 17 since of yesterday!!!))

''Oh...so how did you and Pikachu meet then?'' Oscar asked Rafael. As he awaited a response, he looked around the area, wondering what else there was to do on Halloween night here at the school. Spotting a teacher and some students, he could see that the teacher gave out candy. Huh...Oscar had completely forgotten about the whole trick or treat tradition. Would they mind if you didn't have a costume? Probably. But it was still worth a shot...maybe. He'd have to remember that for later.

Meanwhile, Arya could see that Pikachu got down on the ground and started to run around. That looked quite fun, judging from the happy expression from the electric mouse. She started to wiggle in his trainers' arms, showing that she'd like to be released. Oscar let her go and she flied over to Pikachu, watching him run around. Just as she was about to join him, something caught her attention. Arya turned into the direction of the docks, seeing a eerie blue light shine from...was it a boat? That wasn't a normal light, no that only showed up when ghosts were around. She wondered what that could be all about, but decided to shrug it off, proceeding to try and catch up with Pikachu.
Old February 21st, 2012 (06:35 AM).
pokepokemo
The RPing Challenger!

"Hah! I'm dead tired! I can't believe I won!",thought Gen.

After several minutes of doing nothing, Gen was back to walking around.
He was going to the pokemon center to heal Shock and Hyper.

"My god, It took me enough to battle than ever, it's been half an hour already!" said Gen. Just after that, Shock jumped out of his pokeball. He pointed to a bush nearby him. "Hmm, what about that bush?" asked Gen.

Shock had his eyes in a scary-creepy mode. He threw an Electro Ball, in fact multiple ones at the bush. Just then, a sharp and high-pitched scream.

"Wawawawawawaw! Owowowowow! Mincciiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinooooooooooooo!" screamed the pokemon behind the bush.
It was Minccino, but Shock wasn't surprised at all. He had realized it for quite some time now. So he just continued throwing more Electro Balls until Minccino hit Shock in the head!

"You dumb dumdum. You trying to kill me or somethin'?" shouted Shock.
"Your the one who tried to shock my poor little fur of!" replied Minccino furiously.

Gen stepped in between them to no avail, Shock shocked Gen and he fell down. "See what you did you idiot? You knocked Gen senseless! That's rude!" scolded Minccino.
"Gen'll be fine! He's been through worse!" shouted Shock.
Just then Gen grabbed Shock's tiny legs and looked at him furiously.
" You puuuuunk! Stop shocking me like a freakin' ragdoll man! It ain't fun or pleasant or anything!" scolded Gen in a quiet yet eerie voice. "Time for a big punishment for a little baby! Mwahahaha!" said Gen in the same manner of voice.
Gen ran of to the center and requested the bitterest herb they could find . He also requested to heal up Hyper. After both were fulfilled, Minccino watched in curiosity. She had never seen a herb before. "Time for some medicine......" said Gen.
He forced Shock to eat what looked like a weird leaf mixed with charcoal and burnt in extremely high temperatures. "Agh! Gah! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!" screamed Shock. "Serves you right." said Minccino.
Shock immediately Jumped down and bit Minccino lightly before returning to his pokeball.

Pokemon Trainer Academy as Gen Valdrauth Esis
Old February 21st, 2012 (02:03 PM).
Bassiroth
Psyduck

Kenshin

Kenshin listened as Olivia talked and just. . . well stood there for a moment.

"Well. . . I . . . was kinda going to do the same thing. Um. . . treat the pokemon and then the trick or treating that is. Um. . . I . . . also don't know my way around here very well. Maybe. . . we could go together?"

He slowly started rubbing his foot against the ground. "Um. . . unless you just. . . wanted to go trick or treating by yourself."

Low self esteem here.

". . . Still. . . I enjoyed meeting you today and all. You're. . . the first friend I've kinda made at this place." He stopped for a moment. He slowly started rubbing his arm. "Unless. . . um. . . are we friends or. . .?"

He kinda left that sentence hanging there. Namely for Olivia to finish that thought as she pleased. The kid's never had a relationship before, especially with a girl who's older than him. Even then, Olivia's charms seemed to work on him. . . just from looking at the amount of blush on his face.
Old February 21st, 2012 (05:16 PM).
OmegaPinkMan
Lonely Planet Boy

Send a message via Skype™ to OmegaPinkMan
Alice Crenshaw

Alice raised her eyebrow as Valorie's Charizard popped out of her Pokéball suddenly. She didn't see it coming, and sje was startled by it, but only because she was still scared about...well...you know. Valorie then asked her if she liked Dragons.

"I-I haven't seen many of them..." Alice said, "But I think Dratinis and Dragonairs are kinda cute."

Then she asked her something else. Alice said no words and nodded, as a way of saying she was okay with flying. She smiled at her and continued to pet Jello, who was feeling even more comfortable.

Jimmy Vincent

Jimmy smiled at the fact that the Egg was about to hatch. He was also happy that there was actually candy that could make his Pokémon stronger. With an evil smile on his face he waited for Rosalyn's Skarmory to land and as soon as it did he hopped off it, careful not to break the egg. He was planning to get some of those 'Rare Candies', as he thought they would be very useful for him.
Old February 21st, 2012 (06:04 PM).
Dragonkat
The Winged Wolf

'If that's the case, I find it weird.' Yaibe said. Star nodded.

"So they already love each other?" Kilik asked Kat, showing a curious mouth. Kat laughed. Kat then put her hand on Kilik's back. "Ohhh... Wait. You're serious?" Kat covered her mouth to try to conceal her laughter. "It was a joke. I mean, when I said it it was." Kat looked down to Star. Star blushed more and looked at the ground. 'S-Shut up.'

"So where do we go exactly for some candy?" Kilik asked Kat. Kat thought for a moment. "Hmm... The teacher dorms? Or maybe the classrooms. Where do you want to go first?" Kat was still smiling from her laugh attack.

Rps ^-^
Pokemon Trainer Academy
Bara's Storm

World Of Vampires
Experimental
Pokemon Fallout
Old February 21st, 2012 (08:54 PM).
ShinyDiamond
«Dual Wield» User
Community Supporter

Kilik Chambers

Kat started laughing thinking Kilik was joking around, then put a hand on his back. "Ohhh... Wait. You're serious?" She asked. She tried to conceal her laughter. Kilik was thinking for a minute. Was it a joke, or... "It was a joke. I mean, when I said it it was." A joke.

"Right. A, joke. Haha ha!" Kilik laughed, actually it was a fake laughter. This was weird for him. He has no sense of humor, but he is trying his hard to find it. He didn't really this time. Yaibe was starting to blush a little more from this joke. Can they stop talking about it already?

Kat was now answering to Kilik's question. "Hmm... The teacher dorms? Or maybe the classrooms. Where do you want to go first?" Dorms...

"Why don't we go check out the Suicune Dorm? I've always wanted to check that place out, wondering how those boys live life in there." Maybe he could find out how Suicune kids live, if they're there, & compare it to the Entei Dorm he'll check out later.

~Dia+PS~
Old February 22nd, 2012 (05:05 AM).
Dragonkat
The Winged Wolf

Star took a deep breath and walked over to Yaibe. 'Sorry about her.' Star said that, and ran over to Kat's side.

"Right. A, joke. Haha ha!" Kilik laughed. Kat thought it sounded a little forced. Kat patted his back. "It's okay. One of my sister's friends wouldn't laugh at all. She had absolutely no sense of humor. Everyone has one! Hang around funny people, and you might find it." Kat smiled and then thought. Hmm... I don't really want to see the Teacher Dorms. "Why don't we go check out the Suicune Dorm? I've always wanted to check that place out, wondering how those boys live life in there." Kilik suggested. Kat thought for a second. Well, that sounds fun. Kat has not seen her dorm yet. "Well sure. But I doubt teachers would be there." Star nodded. "But we can go there!"

Rps ^-^
Pokemon Trainer Academy
Bara's Storm

World Of Vampires
Experimental
Pokemon Fallout
Old February 22nd, 2012 (06:45 AM).
pokepokemo
The RPing Challenger!

Gen had finished punishing Shock and healing him afterwards. He then went outside the center and realized that it was already nighttime. He turned to Minccino and asked her,"Hey, Minccino, why are you hanging around here? Don't you need to go home or somethin'?"
Minccino shook her little head. "Ow...... Poor you..... Why don't you stay with us? We have plenty of room at the dorm!" suggested Gen. She nodded.
Minccino was beaming with happiness, she wanted to stay over, since it was bound to be better than rocks and grass. "Haha! That's great now we have a room full of 5 pokemon!" said Gen.

They strolled back to the room when suddenly, a rustle was heard. Something unseen was around them. But it was nowhere to be seen. A zigzag mark showed itself all of a sudden and they were frightened. "Kecleon!!"
"oh, just a Kecleon, were leaving now." said Gen.

Gen strolled back to his room and sat down on his bed. Minccino was beside him, and he let out his 4 pokemon. Darrumel and CupCream greeted Minccino, it was rare for CupCream to speak to strangers, but she thought that Minccino was nice and plushy.

"Woooow! This place is niiiiice!" commented Minccino. The other pokemon nodded.

"Hey Minccino, d'you wanna be a part of our team?" asked Gen.
Minccino flopped around. She didn't expect anything of this sort.
She was going all wawawawawawa and stuff. After going all around the room and climbing the walls and ceilings and stuff, she agreed.
Gen threw a Pokeball at her and let her out instantly.

Minccino was very happy. She never had anybody to talk with before!

Pokemon Trainer Academy as Gen Valdrauth Esis
Old February 22nd, 2012 (07:51 AM).
Dusk
A Glitch in the System

Nature: Calm

TELEVISION
A Sudden Jolt of Pride

Well thank you very much then Zo.

"That's a TV for one. You can see all kinds of stories appear on it. Some are real, some are fake. Some have people pretend to be characters, some are done by a lot of moving pictures. Would you care to see?"

Kid. . . You and I will have a lot of fun when you get strong enough to help me prank.

Little Kiyoko looked over at the... The.. T... V...? I... I have no idea what that is... He had watched the Zoroark devour the remaining steak, his eyes widened slightly with surprise. Wow... I can't do that... He looked back at N, already having forgotten his full name due to it's ridiculous length, the TV thingy, and the rest of the room. His ears directed toward the Zoroark as he spoke, and after hearing it, instantly spun around to face him, his light purple eyes widened. Wh-what do you mean when I get strong enough!? Are you calling me weak!?

He looked completely serious, but not a moment later he began to giggle and pounced Zoroark, landing right against his stomach, though obviously he was too lightweight and small to knock the evolved Pokemon over. He giggled childishly and his fluffy gray tail wagged a bit more powerfully as his eyes gleamed with a playful shine. He bent his front half down to the ground, rump in the air, tail wagging; most commonly known as the playful stance.

Please review and fix the issues by reading the signature rules.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old February 22nd, 2012 (08:47 AM).
ShinyDiamond
«Dual Wield» User
Community Supporter

Kilik Chambers

'Sorry about her.' Yaibe noticed Star walk by just to apologize, then ran back to Kat's side. Why did her trainer have to joke like that...?

Kat didn't buy Kilik's laughter it seemed. Not his best day. "It's okay. One of my sister's friends wouldn't laugh at all. She had absolutely no sense of humor. Everyone has one! Hang around funny people, and you might find it." That's one way of finding his sense of humor. Though he hardly knows anyone around here, hopefully he'll understand what funniness is. Kat now answered to Kilik's suggestion. "Well sure. But I doubt teachers would be there." Maybe, maybe not. You never know. "But we can go there!"

"Let's go then." Kilik started walking away to the Suicune Dorms, along with Yaibe. Lucky he already knew where each dorm was. Yet he doesn't know what his new room looks like yet. He'll check it out later at night, speaking of which it is.

~Dia+PS~
Old February 22nd, 2012 (10:04 AM).
Lincoln West
Drowzee

Nature: Relaxed
Lincoln pushed open the front door of his fathers living quarters in the academy and stepped inside, looking around. It wasn't anything special, but it was nice to think that his dad would have a proper home for a change.

The old mans been on the road too long...

"Yo, pops!" He called out, looking around the furnished but largely undecorated front room. "I get the right place or have I just done a B and E again?"
"No, no, you're in the right place son!"

His father, Malcolm West, called as he came in from an adjacent room, carrying an empty backpack and slinging it onto the couch. Lincoln got a flash of guilt, he really should have been here helping to unpack rather than running around with other kids.

"Oh, hey pops, you could've waited, I would've like, helped..."
"Don't be stupid Lincoln, I can handle it. What did you get up to?" Malcolm asked, sinking onto the couch.
"Uh, well I hooked up with a couple other kids. One was that dude from the boat, with the Raichu?"
"Oh yes! Did you get to battle?"
"Eh, I wanted to," Linc shrugged, moving over to an armchair and falling into it. "But there wasn't a good time."
"You should use Jackson for that, Bixi won't like the electric attacks."
"Yeah, I know, I know. Anyway, this other kid showed us around a bit. Place seems pretty cool."
"I'm glad you like it. Oh, speaking of which, the other faculty left me some supplies for trick or treaters, so I put two aside for you."
"Uh, thanks pops, but I ain't really got a sweet tooth."
"I think you'll want to take a look at these Lincoln. They're for your pokemon."

Jackson (Male Shieldon) Lvl 24: Toxic, Sandstorm, Protect, Iron Head, Stealth Rock, Dig
Ability: Sturdy

Bixi (Female Tirtouga) Lvl 24: Crunch, Aqua Tail, Sandstorm, Ice Beam, Stone Edge, Iron Defense
Ability: Solid Rock

Siege (Male Geodude) Lvl 22: Defense Curl, Attract, Rock Polish, Rock Throw, Magnitude, Roll Out
Ability: Rock Head
Old February 22nd, 2012 (10:41 AM).
Bassiroth
Psyduck

N

The Zoroark let out a smirk or what looked like a sneer at Zo's response to him. Not one of mean intent mind you, it's just how some others who aren't used to Dark Type Pokemon's facial expressions would possibly interpret the look on his face. That turned into one of surprise when Kiyoko/Zo jumped up and tackled his stomach, the little thing landing and having a playful look on its face.

Zoroark figured he'd play along, grabbing at the spot of his rather thin stomach area and falling onto his back on the ground yelling out, Ooooooh! You got me! I have been knocked to the ground by your tremendous power!

Even N could tell that the attack really didn't hurt Zoroark, rather he stood there watching the two dark type pokemon and laughed as he watched them play.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links