The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner

Notices

Roleplay Corner The realm where writers gather to create glorious tales or silly drama together and chronicle their adventures. Start or join roleplays featuring Pokémon, other franchises or something completely original!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Advertise here

Old March 15th, 2012, 11:14 AM
Megaman765
Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Community Supporter

Nature: Bold

Advertise here
"Oof!" Poliwhirl said when Alexis jumped on top of him. Heavier then he expected... Poliwhirl was alot lighter but that was probobly just because he was a water pokemon. Of course he didn't want to go off saying she was heavy... that'd be rude of him after all. He was strong enough to carry her after all. This was kind of a silly idea in general.

"Your not too heavy... I figured this would work in deeper swamp water if it comes to that. It'd probably be better if I just carried you on my back though... haha, we may look silly but when the other Pokemon come out of the water covered in muck then we can see who's laughing!" Len said, looking up at Alexis as she sat down on him. He doubted he'd be able to float on the water with Alexis sitting on his stomach. Maybe if he was evolved he'd be able to carry more then just a Raichu.

"Hope your not getting too comfy up there! Haha..." Len joked.

Trainer Academy RP Pokemon
Snype (Sableye)- Lv. 52- Detect, Shadow Sneak, Will-o-wisp, Low Sweep, Foul Play, Taunt (Ability: Keen Eye)
Commodore (Porygon-Z)- Lv. 55 -Signal beam, Conversion 2, Recover, Tri Attack, Ice Beam, Trick Room (Ability: Trace)
Len (Poliwraith)- Lv. 53- Bubblebeam, Brick Break, Dig, Belly Drum, Sleep Talk, Rest (Ability: Water Absorb)
Able (Ninjask)- Lv. 45 - Fury Cutter, Slash, Double Team, Protect, Baton Pass, Swords Dance (Ability: Speed Boost)
Kara (Gligar) Lv. 29 Acrobatics, Substitute, Fury Cutter, Knock Off, Slash,Toxic (Ability: Poison Heal)
Xerox (Ditto) Lv. 32 Transform (Ability: Imposter)

(In Box)
Shedinja- Lv. 35 Fury Swipes, Confuse Ray, Sand attack, Leech Life, Mind Reader, Scratch (Ability: Wonder Guard)
Old March 15th, 2012, 11:20 AM
jasonwolf
The Shadow Chronicler

Nature: Lonely
"Alright so when I swap pokemon they'll take damage. I'll keep that in mind. I'll admit going slow for a strategy is often a good method, but since I'm on a bit of a time crunch I'm keeping fast. You of course can still do as you wish, and so shall I. Cauldero magma tomb. You'll see that going slow will often leave you open to the opponents long term strategy." Isaac said.

He knew that Caludero, despite extremely high defense, would take a pounding from dig, so he would have to act now. Isaac had never really gotten much time with Cauldero, but with a good bit of luck this would work. Isaac had gone over the basics of combos with Cauldero and was working on a combo with smog and ember as well as a basic one with rest and sleep talk, but this was all new. Hopefully Cauldero would pick up on it.

The Torkoal slowly began to put two and two together. He smashed six more rocks onto the field then blasted each one until it began to glow red. Then Cauldero redied himself for Jackson. He'd have little time to strike after Shieldon attacked. He had already slowed it down with a previous rock tomb, but still he would have a good chance of getting away.

(note/ooc: ember has a 10% chance of burn per hit.

Magma tomb should be counted as a physical fire type attack. 20%(1/5) chance to slow OR burn. 5%(1/20) to do both. it has lower accuracy, but not terrible maybe a 90 or 85. it also takes a turn to charge. that turn on this occasion was the one after Jackson used dig. Next turn you hit then Cauldero gets his chance to hit.)
Old March 15th, 2012, 11:25 AM
Sir Bastian
Lean Mean Roleplaying Machine
Community Supporter

Nature: Jolly
Alexis

She looked a little worried at Len’s exclamation when she landed, on the verge of asking if he was alright. She decided to let it slide though, he seemed pretty strong, he could handle it. She then nodded a few times, smiling.

“Yeah! Sounds like a pretty good plan, Len. But let’s stick with me on your back for now.”

She burst into a giggle, smiling wryly as she wriggled herself into place, her tail still swiping through the air idly. “Maybe I am! You’re a lot softer than you look.” She said with a small snicker, directly afterwards getting up on all four once more, turning and hopping onto the floor, turning to sit down again, glancing over at Snype and Flora chatting away about the academy and its surrounding area. She smiled brightly while overhearing their conversation. She was so excited about her and Daniel exploring the island… and possibly finding more Pokémon for the team.
Old March 15th, 2012, 11:36 AM
Kid Mind
In SPACE!

Nature: Timid
Send a message via AIM to Kid Mind Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Kid Mind
As Flora looked around, her attention got caught when she saw Alexis sitting on Len's stomach. She just sort of stared at them awkwardly and tilted her head, showing a small, amused smirk. That certainly looked a bit weird...she wondered what they were doing. Shrugging it off, she turned back to Snype.

The grass Pokémon made a small frown when hearing that the trips to the different places around wasn't always the most pleasant experiences. Thinking that Snype probably wouldn't like to talk about it that much, she made no mentioning of it. Instead, she replied to the latter part.

''The mountains huh? Who knows, maybe you and Mark get the chance to check it out today! Are you two often around and exploring?''

Last edited by Kid Mind; March 15th, 2012 at 12:31 PM.
Old March 15th, 2012, 11:43 AM
Lincoln West
Drowzee

Nature: Relaxed
Lincoln West

Lincoln stared wide-eyed at the improvised Magma Tomb, never having seen anything like it before outside of his dads battles with Gym Leaders. Move combinations were some heavily advanced stuff that not just any trainer could pull off. Maybe this guy hadn't been blowing his own trumpet as much as Linc had expected.

So this is what a real battle is like... intense.

"...Okay Jackson, hit that Torkoal with everything you've got! We wanna end this one quick!"

There was some rumbling underground near the vicinity of Cauldero before Jackson burst out from the ground, aiming its strong reinforced head directly for Cauldero. As a ground type move, it should be pretty effective against Isaac's fire-type Torkoal, but then again Torkoal had only taken a few rounds of damage from Sandstorm so far which didn't add up to a whole lot. Lincoln just hoped that would be enough to finish things before Magma Tomb could hit...

Jackson (Male Shieldon) Lvl 24: Toxic, Sandstorm, Protect, Iron Head, Stealth Rock, Dig
Ability: Sturdy

Bixi (Female Tirtouga) Lvl 24: Crunch, Aqua Tail, Sandstorm, Ice Beam, Stone Edge, Iron Defense
Ability: Solid Rock

Siege (Male Geodude) Lvl 22: Defense Curl, Attract, Rock Polish, Rock Throw, Magnitude, Roll Out
Ability: Rock Head

Last edited by Lincoln West; March 15th, 2012 at 01:22 PM.
Old March 15th, 2012, 12:23 PM
Megaman765
Community Supporter

Len snickered as Alexis wriggled around to make herself comfortable on Len as a joke. She then got off of him and sat back down. Len sat up properly as well, enjoying the conversation.

"Heh, your certainly one of the more interesting Pokemon I've talked with. Snype is usually the one that can hold conversations this long! I'm nowhere near as charismatic as he is, and probably nowhere near as big of a charmer as him either. Haha... He could make friends just by looking at somebody. You just can't get mad at the guy." Len said.

Snype shrugged. "Yeah we're often out and about. It's usually because we're following friends though. I could tell quite a few stories but I think that's best saved for a party or something." Snype replied. He glanced over at Alexis and Len. Alexis was on his stomach awhile ago. That Snype quickly let off a small snicker after seeing that happen. He decided to be nosy.

"You two having fun over there?" Snype said to them jokingly.

Snype (Sableye)- Lv. 52- Detect, Shadow Sneak, Will-o-wisp, Low Sweep, Foul Play, Taunt (Ability: Keen Eye)
Commodore (Porygon-Z)- Lv. 55 -Signal beam, Conversion 2, Recover, Tri Attack, Ice Beam, Trick Room (Ability: Trace)
Len (Poliwraith)- Lv. 53- Bubblebeam, Brick Break, Dig, Belly Drum, Sleep Talk, Rest (Ability: Water Absorb)
Able (Ninjask)- Lv. 45 - Fury Cutter, Slash, Double Team, Protect, Baton Pass, Swords Dance (Ability: Speed Boost)
Kara (Gligar) Lv. 29 Acrobatics, Substitute, Fury Cutter, Knock Off, Slash,Toxic (Ability: Poison Heal)

(In Box)
Shedinja- Lv. 35 Fury Swipes, Confuse Ray, Sand attack, Leech Life, Mind Reader, Scratch (Ability: Wonder Guard)
Old March 15th, 2012, 12:49 PM
Sir Bastian
Community Supporter

Alexis

Alexis smiled up at Len once again, really enjoying this conversation, for as long as it was lasting. She usually didn’t talk too much with other Pokémon, mostly because she never had the chance or time, but here on the academy, things might change.

“Yeah, he did seem like it. He does seem like a nice guy though… so has everyone I’ve met so far, actually! It’s only my second day here, but I’ve already made so many new friends… it’s nice.”

She smiled happily, lifting a paw to rub herself behind her ear when Snype called out, causing her to glance over towards him. "You two having fun over there?" he said, causing Alexis to glance at Len and snicker, rolling her eyes and flash Snype a wry smile.

“As a matter of fact, we are. We’re trying to find out the easiest way for me to ride on him through the swamp, if you must know. I’m sure Len won’t mind carrying you as well, after you’ve fallen into the swamp.”

She said this with playful mockery, smiling wryly still as she turned her head to glance at Len to make sure he wasn’t completely stumped by what Snype had joked with.
Old March 15th, 2012, 01:56 PM
Megaman765
Community Supporter

Len scratched his side confused at what Snype had said. Of course they were having fun... it was a simple conversation after all. Snype was a real joker but Len always had a way to respond to jokes like this. Of course it was all in good fun.

"Hehehe, suurrreee." Snype replied with a sly snicker. Len responded by standing up, holding out his palm and firing a light water gun at Snype's face, drenching him a bit. Snype snickered as his ears drooped down from the water.

"Alright alright I'll shut up. Kehehe..." Snype said with a smirk. Len sat back down and turned to Alexis. "Like I said, you can't hate the guy. Heh. You should see him when he's electrocuted. Looks like a bedroom monster. Hehehe..." Len said.

(In Box)
Old March 15th, 2012, 01:56 PM
jasonwolf
The Shadow Chronicler

This was it. The pivotal moment that could define the rest of the battle. Jackson tore through the earth and appeared right infront of Cauldero. The Shieldon crashed into Cauldero head on, it's metal armor now it's main weapon. Cauldero took the hit having readied for it, and was pushed back a good foot or two despite having fortified himself before. The basis of all pokemon battles had to be type match ups, and that was currently not in Isaac's favor. Cauldero staggered a bit regaining it's feet. He was shaken and hurt, but he was too stuborn to let his get the better of him. Isaac smiled. When stats, moves, and all strategy was no longer the center of a battle will power would get you through. Cauldero showed him this. Despite the hit, the storm, the complete disadvantage Cauldero stepped forward, and all six of the burning hot red stones came crashing together around Jackson.

Isaac was still the slightest bit stunned by Cauldero's endurance, but he refused to show it. He kept his composure. He was focused on the battle, and he would be until the very end. That cocky act he had so often used to keep on top of a battle was now long gone, and a true dedication shown in his steely eyes. Despite all his personal strength Isaac could see it was his pokemon not him that were the strongest. They would fight to the bitter end for him, and Isaac had rarely even considered his pokemon's care for him. He may have been the trainer, but they were his team. They were just as strong without him, but without them he would be nothing.

"I swear... I swear I will become worthy... worthy of you all." Isaac whispered to himself and his pokemon.

Isaac took a deep breath to make sure his composure would remain intact. Funny how one battle could change you. It didn't matter about challenge or anything. What mattered was the joy of being with pokemon, and showing your bond. Cauldero was one of Isaac's newer pokemon, only having spent a couple of weeks with him, yet he was already so strong and dedicated.

"Cauldero, Amazing job." Isaac said with a nod, "I suggest you Rest up."

Cauldero turned his head to look back at Isaac and gave a smile,

"Tooorr ToOor KooOaAl."

He plodded back towards Isaac's side of the field and pulled his limbs into his shell to take a nap.

"Alright Linc. How we doin'?" Isaac said looking back to his opponant.

((If you didn't guess Torkoal is still fighting, but he used Rest.))
Old March 15th, 2012, 02:07 PM
Lincoln West
Drowzee

Lincoln took an involuntary step forward as the six flame infused rocks crashed down on Jackson, the little pokemon disappearing amongst them. Linc had never seen any of his pokemon take a hit like that before, and the gut-wrenching feeling he had watching it let him know he didn't want to see it ever again.

Come on... come on!

He waited anxiously to see if Jackson was going to make it out okay, and as the rocks fell away Linc pumped his fist into the air to see that Jackson was still standing! The Shieldon looked absoloutely exhausted, but he was still on his feet.

"Booyah! Way to go little bro, we're gonna take this one yet!"
"Shi... el..." Jackson wheezed out before its body took on a faint red glow. "Don!" It cried out before collapsing to the ground, unable to continue.
"Jackson!" Lincoln rushed forward with Jacksons pokeball, ready to recall him. This was their first battle together, and their first lost. Perhaps it wasn't the best way to start things off, but he was so proud of Jackson for working so hard. "That was awesome Jackson. You totally rocked it dude."

Lincoln called Jackson back to its pokeball before looking to Isaac as the sandstorm died down. "Looks like you took it bro. Ready for round two?" Linc smiled, a clear competitive streak running through him.

We can do this. Bixi is next and we've got a total type advantage again. If Bixi can just take out this Torkoal, the Stealth Rock that Jackson laid down will soften up Isaac's next pokemon and get us back to an even playing field.

Jackson (Male Shieldon) Lvl 24: Toxic, Sandstorm, Protect, Iron Head, Stealth Rock, Dig

Bixi (Female Tirtouga) Lvl 24: Crunch, Aqua Tail, Sandstorm, Ice Beam, Stone Edge, Iron Defense

Siege (Male Geodude) Lvl 22: Defense Curl, Attract, Rock Polish, Rock Throw, Magnitude, Roll Out
Old March 15th, 2012, 02:22 PM
jasonwolf
The Shadow Chronicler

"Well... even I was convinced Jackson was still standing after that for a moment. You should be proud, but don't you start thinking I'll make this any easier. Cauldero is all healed up now, and we're raring to go. Cauldero sleep talk." Isaac said.

Cauldero didn't seem to be roused at all. He shivered a bit before settling back down, but then he instantly slammed a foot into the ground spraying up a rock tomb. The move seemed a bit weaker then normal, but not by any major margin. To be honest it was still hitting as hard, but somehow seemed more lax. How an attack could be lax Isaac didn't know, but it was almost as though the move itself was groggy. The rock's were a bit more spaced out, and less organized, but there and working none the less. Isaac knew that due to type disadvantages Cauldero was in no place to be controlling this battle, and that pretty much anything Linc did would end badly for Cauldero. This time Isaac knew he'd have to be ready for sending out his next pokemon.
Old March 15th, 2012, 02:26 PM
Sir Bastian
Community Supporter

Alexis

She rolled her eyes at Snype’s comment, opening her mouth to reply to him, but stopped herself as the water drenched Snype. Alexis paused for a moment, watching at the soaked Sableye before breaking off into a little giggle.

“Play with a water Pokémon and you’re bound to get wet, I guess.” She said with a wry smile before turning back to Len, nodding her head a few times at his statement, the content smile back on her face.

“Yeah, I can see what you mean… and hey, maybe I will, sometime. Daniel might challenge Mark at some point… though he’s not usually the guy to challenge someone else, unless he has a bone to pick with them… he can get pretty stubborn and angry if pushed far enough.”

She glanced up at Daniel who was quietly adding his two cents to the conversation going on up above before she looked back to Len and glanced a little around the room, not really knowing what to talk about now. She wasn’t even sure when they were going to head out to this swamp at all. Though she didn’t mind simply sitting there, quietly. Len and her had had a nice conversation, and so had she and Snype, so she couldn’t really ask for more.
Old March 15th, 2012, 03:07 PM
Megaman765
Community Supporter

Mark watched his pokemon interacting with the others as he put on the pair of boots Alice lended him. From what he saw, Len was having quite a conversation with Daniel's Raichu. They sure were becoming quick friends. Mark didn't want to interrupt them of course, but it seemed proper to point it out to Daniel.

"Your Raichu is sure becoming good friends with Len over there huh?" Mark said to Daniel.

---

"Heh, Mark knows how to keep calm in almost any situation. Its effective in battle... now a battle between you and Snype? That's something I'd wanna see. Don't underestimate him though. Snype know's how to battle, even without trainer instruction. I can't tell ya more then that though. Hehehe. I should get myself one of those hold items for myself... I bet some kind of belt would look good on me!" Len said, flexing for a moment as if imagining himself with some kind of belt on.

(In Box)

Last edited by Megaman765; March 15th, 2012 at 11:02 PM.
Old March 15th, 2012, 03:53 PM
Lincoln West
Drowzee

Lincoln nodded to Isaac's comments and selected Bixi's pokeball from his belt, releasing the female Tirtouga for the second time that day. She seemed a little suprised at being sent out again, especially into a battle enviornment, but was no worse for wear for her exercise earlier.

"Bixi?"
"That's right Bixi, it's your first battle. So let's go to town on this guy! Use Iron Defense!"
"Xi!"

As the unusually groggy Rock Tomb tore across the field Bixi withdrew into her shell, considerably raising her defense. She was struck by one of the rocks and knocked to one side.

"Hit 'em with Stone Edge!"
"Ix bixi!"

Several fragments of rock scattered around the field rose up into the air and began to glow white before shooting towards Cauldero.

Solid rock type move, should work well against that fire type. Gotta take it down quick before it can wake up and use Rest again.

Old March 15th, 2012, 11:00 PM
Sir Bastian
Community Supporter

(( Hey Mega, I think you meant Alice, rather than Alexis, since I doubt Mark would want to borrow boots from a Raichu ;P ))

Daniel Sabrak

Daniel was rather busy trying to think of something to say to liven up the room while everyone was getting ready to head out. His head was buzzing with excitement and questions, which more or less had him frozen in place, scratching his arm idly.

As Mark spoke up however, he blinked, snapping out of his trance-like state and glanced at the boy sitting on the nearby chair. He then looked down at Alexis chattering away with a Poliwhirl who seemed equally eager to chat with his Raichu.

The look of the two waving their arms and talking away caused Daniel to smile warmly. She was always happy to talk with other Pokémon, but she seemed really absorbed in this conversation.

“Heh, yeah, looks like it. She always was really friendly.” He paused afterwards, wondering if he should let that be that and go back to his quiet thoughts. He shook his head internally, deciding to at least –try- to make friends.

“It’s really nice to see someone else with at least one Pokémon that I can actually recognize… I only really know about the Pokémon in Kanto and Johto, being from Kanto myself. What about you? Where are you from?”

Meanwhile, Alexis nodded quickly, glancing towards Snype briefly before looking back up at Len. “Oh, yeah, I know better than to judge someone on their looks. I mean, even when I were a Pikachu, I was still pretty dangerous, and Snype sounds like he knows what he’s talking about.”

She snickered as he began flexing, canting her head to one side while looking him over.
“Yeah, I think a belt would look good on you! Maybe some bracers or something… I don’t know a lot about held items though, so I can’t really tell what kind of things are out there.”
Old March 15th, 2012, 11:30 PM
Megaman765
Community Supporter

(Darn. got em mixed up xp)

"Me? I'm actually from Kanto as well. I'm kind of in the same boat. I can recognize a few hoenn pokemon and a bunch of Kanto and Johto Pokemon but that's about it. I'm from Celedon. I've lived there for a pretty long time before coming here..." Mark replied. "Nice to be away from home though. I've always wanted to travel away from it. The city air can really get to you in Celedon... What city did you come from?"

Len shrugged at Alexis' response. "Hmm... Bracers sound pretty good... hehe... I might go for something along those lines!" Len said, feeling his arms as if they had bracers around them. He didn't know of any useful bracer related items though... but maybe just normal bracers would look good on him if it were allowed in battles.

"Heads up. Looks like Mark is talking to Daniel." Len said, pointing toward them.

(In Box)
Old March 16th, 2012, 01:27 AM
Sir Bastian
Community Supporter

Daniel Sabrak

Noddingalong idly to what Mark was saying, Daniel was happy that he was glad tocontinue the conversation. He had never been all that good at starting a chaton his own, and this was a welcome release from always standing in the cornerwith nothing to say.

“Really?Celadon? Wow, that’s actually kind of close… both Alexis and I are fromVermillion. It’s a seaside town, so the air is really fresh, and there’s somevery nice beaches.. but I know what you mean. It’s nice to finally be away fromhome. Alexis and I-“ He pointed towards the Raichu briefly. “-always wentaround in the nearby areas, exploring and just… adventuring, I guess. It’s niceto finally be out in the world.”

Afterfinishing his little speech, he smiled sheepishly, lifting a hand to rub hisarm. He looked rather embarrassed, having said more than he planned to. He hadn’tthought of saying so much about himself so quickly.

Alexisnodded her head while looking over Len rubbing his arms. “I definitely thinksomething like that would fit you, maybe even make you look stronger.”

As Lenpointed, she glanced up towards Daniel and Mark talking, a smile spreading onher lips, her tail wavering through the air behind her while her ears twitched.

“Awh, maybethey’re already making friends? That’d be nice.” She continued smiling, nowseeming cheerful as she wriggled her rather large feet while looking back up atLen, tilting her head to the side.

“Hmh… whatkind of held item do you think would look nice on me? I have no idea what kindof items are out there…”
Old March 16th, 2012, 07:28 AM
pokepokemo
The RPing Challenger!

Nature: Timid
"Alrighty, turn to page 23 to get a good look at what I prefer to use when mining. It includes a basic pickaxe, a high-powered drill with an
aluminium tip, and a hard hat. That's the basic equipment I bring anyway."
Byron grabbed a big sack full of rocks with a peculiar shine on them. Gen thought to himslef and thought about what it might be for, might be for throwing in the safari zone secretly........

The rugged teacher took a rock and smashed it onto the class floor. Gen gasped, he thought that Byron had gone mad! Just when Gen thought his teacher finally turned into a nutcase, Byron said something.

"See that shiny thing there, where I threw the rock? That's an ore. What ore, I have no idea about, might be pewter, aluminium, silver, bronze, gold, iron, platinum, you name it, though I prefer you don't."
Byron continued to give each student a chunk of rock as big as their head.
"Get a little mini pickaxe at my table and start extracting ore from it! I personally checked to make sure each has an unknown ore"

Gen walked up and got himslef a pickaxe. He then started smashing the rocks.

Pokemon Trainer Academy as Gen Valdrauth Esis
Old March 16th, 2012, 09:04 AM
Megaman765
Community Supporter

"Ah... Kanto is a nice place to be around. I've personally been interested in exploring Johto a bit one day. Maybe I'll go there after I take on the Kanto gyms... worth a shot I suppose. I'm still developing my team a bit. I think after this whole business in the swamp I'll try to catch another Pokemon. I need one more to complete my team." Mark said. "Still, funny that we lived so close to each other back in Kanto."

Len scratched his side, almost giving off a bit of a blush. "Ha, thanks. I bet it would make me look stronger. I should see about getting something like that!" Len said. He then observed Alexis, thinking of what she would look good with. He walked around her trying to get an image of what kind of item she'd look good with.

"Hmm... for some reason I bet some kind of scarf would look good on you. Seems a bit common but it works. I don't know alot of hold items myself... I bet there's way too much of them." Len said.

(In Box)
Old March 16th, 2012, 09:30 AM
Sir Bastian
Community Supporter

Daniel Sabrak

Daniel’s face lighted up at the sound of exploration, nodding his head eagerly along. This guy seemed pretty cool, wanting to travel around the place just as much as Daniel did.

“You’re planning on taking on the gyms? Wow… it does seem like you’ve got a lot of Pokémon, so I’m sure you’ll do great! I might head to Johto and explore as well… maybe even one of the other regions, like Unova or something… but I don’t know if I’d be challenging gyms. I kind of just want to see new areas, meet new Pokémon and maybe draw a couple of them, you know?”

He went quiet a bit, thinking about how he had been wanting to try and catch a Pokémon of his own for a while, though he didn’t feel it was the right thing to talk about right now. He eventually smiled and nodded his head.

“Yeah, it is. At least I’ve got that in common with someone here. Have you been at the academy for long?”

Meanwhile, Alexis smiled and nodded up at Len as he flexed a little, imagining himself with the armbands. “I’m sure it would.” She said before going quiet, turning her head slowly as he walked around her, her ears wobbling a little, becoming a little alert without even realizing it, by him moving around her.

“A scarf..?” she tilted her head questioningly and looked down herself, lifting her paws to rub her neck a little. She wasn’t like the male, somewhat chubby Raichu, she was actually rather lean, due to Daniel and her’s extensive training. She eventually smiled warmly and looked up again, lowering her paws to rest on her belly once more.

“Yeah, I think you might be right! I’ll see if I can get Daniel to find me one… has to be something pretty, though. And yeah, I’m sure there’s loads out there… probably both boxes and hats… oh! Maybe even a pair of gloves of some kind?”
Old March 16th, 2012, 10:14 AM
Megaman765
Community Supporter

Mark nodded. "Yeah sounds like fun. I think you need a few badges to travel out to certain areas though. Probobly just as a sign of proof that you can handle yourself away from your home region or something. I might go to the mountains to find a ground pokemon or something. Two of my Pokemon are vulnerable to electricity so I need something to counter that." Mark said. "Oh! Speaking of which, hows that picture coming along? I bet my Pokemon would love a picture of their selves in it... did you finish it yet?" He asked.

Len chuckled when Alexis mentioned possibly getting gloves. Len pictured a scarf or hat would look nice on Raichu. He could hardly believe they were talking about accessories to wear... the conversation seems to be going all sorts of directions. Len held onto her hand and looked at it.

"Hehe. If you can find a glove that dosn't have fingers in it I bet it'd look pretty good on you. Ya might have trouble finding a pair though." Len said, letting go of her hand. "I'd get different gloves myself if these weren't part of my body." He continued, attempting to tug them off again with little success.

(In Box)
Old March 16th, 2012, 10:38 AM
Sir Bastian
Community Supporter

Daniel Sabrak

“Really? Awh man… I guess I need to start planning for that, then…” he said at Mark’s mention of badges, causing Daniel to lift a hand, rubbing his cheek thoughtfully. He blinked a little and glanced towards Mark at his question, looking back at his pack where he had placed the drawing.

“Oh, uhm… no, I kind of packed it away when the teacher came in…” he glanced up at the teacher, talking to the other students and generally preparing to head out, as slowly as this was going. He gave a small shrug and reached back to his pack, unzipping it.

“Well, I guess it can’t hurt working a little on it now… if you want, you can have it when I’m done? I’ve got more than enough, and I can easily make another.” He said as he fished out the large notebook, sitting himself down on a chair near Mark as he placed the book on his leg after having placed it across his other leg, fiddling with his pack before pulling out a couple of pencils and an eraser.

As he began scribbling, he did so slowly at first, starting to get more fluid strokes, looking just a little concentrated, occasionally looking up at the different Pokémon still in the room. “I’ve always loved drawing Pokémon… it’s nice and relaxing, and there’s so many different kinds, it’s really fun to try and get them down on paper properly… sometimes, I even colour my drawings, though that usually takes a week or so in total… do you have any kind of hobbies, other than Pokémon?”

Alexis seemed rather content with chattering away mindlessly with Len. At least it was something to do to pass the time until they headed out. And Len was a really nice guy.

“Heh, probably. Maybe you could have them on, like a double pair? Would make your punches stronger! But… I think a scarf is probably a good idea. Maybe a red or a yellow one… hmh.”

She went quiet for a bit, contemplating the choices of colours before snapping back to reality, shaking her head a little. “Sorry about that, I got a little lost in thought. Say… have you guys and Mark had a lot of fights here? How tough are the others who live here?”
Old March 16th, 2012, 11:02 AM
Gold19
Yes, I'm that One Guy

Nature: Hardy
Dante

Dante got up from his set and went over to the table to grab a book. Then he went back to his set and opened the book to page 21 and then to page 23. From reading what he had to read, Dante made out as much of mining and the use of a pickaxe. Soon after Dante heard a thud which made him look up to see a rock in chucks on the floor. Then, Dante saw Byron come over and placed a rock on his desk. After that, Dante saw Gen get up to grab a pickaxe.

So, we need to get a pickaxe, Dante thought.

Then, Dante got up himself and went over to get a pickaxe. After getting a pickaxe, Dante went back to to set and with the pickaxe in both hands and started to take careful whacks at the rock.
Old March 16th, 2012, 09:10 PM
Megaman765
Community Supporter

Mark watched Daniel sketch on his notebook. He was surprised at how well it was coming out... heck he even offered to give him a copy! Then he asked if he had any other hobbies besides pokemon... hrm... he never really thought about it before... that was surely something to think about...

"Well... I guess film making is something I've kinda thought about... it seems like an interesting career... I dunno if I'd really get into it though... but still, I like how the drawing is coming along. Pokemon doesn't have to all be about battling after all. It can be for all sorts of hobbies... like drawing! Pokemon artwork... sounds neat." Mark said.

Len laughed as Alexis quickly got lost in thought after the mention of a scarf.

"Hrm... well they all vary. There's alot of experts around here but plenty of newbies as well. There's this one friend of Mark's called Valorie. She's one of the best in the school as far as we know. She owns a Dragonite! I actually thought her when she was a dratini... and lemme tell ya, that was one well trained dragon!" Len said. He lost that battle as well but it was still a darn good battle. He didn't mind it so much that time.

(In Box)
Old March 17th, 2012, 01:39 AM
Sir Bastian
Community Supporter

Daniel Sabrak

Daniel nodded, glancing up at Mark briefly to show that he was actually listening before tilting the notepad a little to let Mark follow along with the process. He was outlining the Zorua who had been sitting with its side to the group.

“Oh, it is! It’s a lot of fun to draw Pokémon, especially when they try to pose. Some of them can get really, really shy, and others are just all up over me. But film making would be fun too! You could make one with your Pokémon, if just you had a good story and a camera! I bet you could even film it here on the island. I’m sure the computers at the Suicune dorm has some kind of software for editing.”

Alexis’ eyes widened at the sound of a Dratini evolving into a Dragonite during its stay on the school. She lifted a paw to rub the side of her neck while thinking about what kind of opponents she could get to fighting.

“Wow… she sounds like a pretty amazing trainer. Daniel told me that he’s always wanted to draw a Dratini or a Dragonair because of its form and grace, I think he said… but he doesn’t want to draw one without having something to look after. He thinks drawing after a picture in a book is cheating.”

She shrugged faintly, clearly not understanding the problem, but still seemed to stay on Daniel’s side on the matter. She then smiled up at Len again, lifting her paw to rub the back of her nose briefly.

“Still, I’m sure you’ll do well in your next battle! Just trust in Mark and give it your all, and you’re good, right?”
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here