The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner

Notices

Roleplay Corner Go here to Roleplay (RP) about ANYTHING. Enjoy joining and creating RPs.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old March 17th, 2012, 01:55 AM
Megaman765
Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3

Nature: Bold
"Heh... yeah... but it's just an interest... I don't think I'd get into it... but I guess I could give it a shot someday..." Mark said, scratching his neck a bit. Something he thought about doing was becoming a Gym Leader. A job to be an obstacle in other's journeys around the regions, yet also be an overseer of the city. It'd be quite a burden but hey it was worth a shot. Still... he was losing confidence in his ability to battle... no he couldn't give up. He had fun doing this after all!

"Eh... I figured maybe inventing was something I could look into... but I'm hardly organized enough for that I think." He added.

"Oh yeah! She sure is! From what I hear... Mark actually has a crush on her... but stuff seeme to pop up and he's not even sure if he should tell her that he even likes her... as obvious as it may be... kinda hoping he sorts things out. She's a nice girl after all..." Len said, looking at Mark as he chatted with Daniel. Len decided to lay on his back once again.

"Yeah... dunno when my next battle is gonna be honestly... Doubt anyone will wanna battle a poliwhirl who's spent a half hour in a swamp. The smell would knock them out before I could land a punch! Hehehe..." Len said.

Trainer Academy RP Pokemon
Snype (Sableye)- Lv. 52- Detect, Shadow Sneak, Will-o-wisp, Low Sweep, Foul Play, Taunt (Ability: Keen Eye)
Commodore (Porygon-Z)- Lv. 55 -Signal beam, Conversion 2, Recover, Tri Attack, Ice Beam, Trick Room (Ability: Trace)
Len (Poliwraith)- Lv. 53- Bubblebeam, Brick Break, Dig, Belly Drum, Sleep Talk, Rest (Ability: Water Absorb)
Able (Ninjask)- Lv. 45 - Fury Cutter, Slash, Double Team, Protect, Baton Pass, Swords Dance (Ability: Speed Boost)
Kara (Gligar) Lv. 27 Acrobatics, Substitute, Fury Cutter, Knock Off, Slash,Toxic (Ability: Poison Heal)
Xerox (Ditto) Lv. 25 Transform (Ability: Imposter)

(In Box)
Shedinja- Lv. 35 Fury Swipes, Confuse Ray, Sand attack, Leech Life, Mind Reader, Scratch (Ability: Wonder Guard)
Old March 17th, 2012, 04:00 AM
Mr. Mammoth
One cool snowman

Nature: Relaxed
At Byron's order, Maxwell gently flipped to page 23. Unfortunately it wasn't much more interesting than page 21. He actually skimmed through it a bit, just glancing a bit at the text and the pictures that were described.

Suddenly, a loud noise resembling a boulder getting crushed reached Maxwell's ears. It made him quickly pull his head back in an effort to try to dodge whatever projectile might be coming towards him. Of course there was no projectile whatsoever and the only thing this manuever resulted in was making Slackey lose his balance. The Slakoth then proceeded to come tumbling down from Maxwell's head and eventually hitting the floor.

"Sla..."[Help...] he said. The poor creature had gotten the air knocked out of him. Maxwell turned the chair around with a mix of amusement and worry in his face. Even though it was unfortunate for Slackey to fall down like that, it looked pretty darn comedical.

"Oh, Slackey..." Maxwell chuckled, "How you always manage to entertain me, wheter it's intentional or not." he placed the somewhat annoyed Slakoth on his head again and proceeded to see what was currently going on. Apparently, Byron had smashed a rock against the class floor in an attempt to teach the children about ores. Huh. Some teachers sure had their methods... Maxwell looked at Dante and saw that he was busy trying to break a rock apart with his pickaxe. Same thing with Gen.

Maxwell shrugged and walked up to the desk, swiping a rock and a pickaxe. Were they really allowed to do this kind of thing? Granted, Byron was the teacher and currently in charge of their... well, teaching. But there had to be certain limits to what was counted as "teaching". Although it didn't bother Maxwell any more than it bothered Slackey, he still thought a bit about it before hammering away at the rock.
Old March 17th, 2012, 04:55 AM
Sir Bastian
Lean Mean Roleplaying Machine

Nature: Jolly
Daniel Sabrak

Daniel nodded a few times, glancing up a little more now. Mark didn’t really seem to know what he wanted to do. He seemed kind of lost on that point. But, he’d find out sometime, just like Daniel did. He smiled, pausing with the scribbling to give Mark’s arm a little pat.

“I’m sure you’ll figure something out sometime. You just have to wait and take it one step at a time! I did that, and I’ve decided that I want to be a traveler. Moving around from region to region, seeing new sights, drawing new Pokémon and places… of course, I’d have to earn money… but I think I could do that from selling drawings or helping people out with chores, right?”

Alexis’ ears perked somewhat, a small snicker escaping her. “Awh, he’s got a crush on her? That’s cute! I’m sure he’ll find the courage to tell her sometime. He could even get Daniel to help him.” She said, though making it clear that she was joking, a small giggle erupting from her while glancing up at the two.

She turned back to Len as he lied down on his back, shaking her head a little. “Awh, don’t say that. You’ll just need a little bath and you’re as good as ever! Much worse with me, since a stench like that sticks to your fur, even if you aren’t –in- the swamp itself. And hey, if the stench would knock them out, it’d mean you would win, right?” she said with a smirk.
Old March 17th, 2012, 02:53 PM
Megaman765

"Yeah. Making money off of what you like seems like a good way to make a living. If your good at it then why not?" Mark replied. Film... inventing... guess that was why he was in a school. To try a bunch of different stuff. Then again, the academy was mostly for training Pokemon which is what he wanted to learn anyways.

Len didn't budge from his position but still listened to Alexis.

"Ah... I don't think he needs help. I'm sure he's going to do it eventually. Some stuff just happened that kept it from happening. Kind of a private topic." Len said.

"haha, Yeah. I could just spray some water on myself. Heck I doubt that the stink would stick with me anyways. I'm mostly all skin anyways. I'm practicly naked. Hahaha..." Len joked. "I'm sure a good spray from water gun would be enough to get the stench out of your fur if it ever resorted to that." Len said. He quick sat up.

"But luckily I won't have to resort to that since you won't be falling in the swamp! You can rely on me!" Len said confidently.

Snype (Sableye)- Lv. 52- Detect, Shadow Sneak, Will-o-wisp, Low Sweep, Foul Play, Taunt (Ability: Keen Eye)
Commodore (Porygon-Z)- Lv. 55 -Signal beam, Conversion 2, Recover, Tri Attack, Ice Beam, Trick Room (Ability: Trace)
Len (Poliwraith)- Lv. 53- Bubblebeam, Brick Break, Dig, Belly Drum, Sleep Talk, Rest (Ability: Water Absorb)
Able (Ninjask)- Lv. 45 - Fury Cutter, Slash, Double Team, Protect, Baton Pass, Swords Dance (Ability: Speed Boost)
Kara (Gligar) Lv. 27 Acrobatics, Substitute, Fury Cutter, Knock Off, Slash,Toxic (Ability: Poison Heal)

(In Box)
Shedinja- Lv. 35 Fury Swipes, Confuse Ray, Sand attack, Leech Life, Mind Reader, Scratch (Ability: Wonder Guard)
Old March 17th, 2012, 05:56 PM
Sir Bastian

Daniel Sabrak

“Yeah, that’s what I’m thinking. Or… well, hoping. I don’t know how many people would pay for random sketches, and if I’ll be travelling… mnh. W-well, that doesn’t matter right now anyway. Need to take things one step at a time, right? Heh..”

He smiled a little to himself, rather than to Mark, although it was pointed towards him. He had always wanted to go adventuring, but he wouldn’t start planning everything out right away. There was so many things he couldn’t be sure of would still be there in a few years from now. So instead, he continued scribbling along quietly, the outline of the Zorua now complete, he continued to sketch up the other Pokémon more thoroughly, his brows furrowing a little in concentration.

Alexis nodded a few times in understanding. No one could rush something like love, though she wasn’t sure if it worked the same way between humans as it did with Pokémon. She then proceeded to giggle at his joke, placing her paws on her feet.

“It’s actually –really- tough to get a stench properly out of fur. It’s not just a matter of washing away the yucky stuff, it just… sticks.” She shuddered a little, remembering how a Gloom had at one point hit her with a foul smelling odor, which had almost made Daniel pass out several times while she tried to clean it out.

She smiled as Len sat up and promised to keep her safe from ‘harm’, nodding her head quickly. “I’m sure you will! And I’ll make sure to keep you and the others safe, meanwhile. As I said, I have more than electricity to defend myself with.” Winking knowingly, her tail swiped through the air again.
Old March 18th, 2012, 10:19 AM
Nideous
The world refused to change...

Nature: Gentle
Brian

Bri sighed and clutched the rails on the boat. Duster grinned and patted his back with a smile.

"Don't worry Bri! We'll be there soon!" she said with a grin. Bri nodded at his Minccino, though right now he was turning slightly green. He was getting a little seasick, but the island was in sight. Soon he would be with all of his friends again. He sighed, remembering what had made him leave. Somehow, his mother found out about the dangerous things that he had been involved in, such as he and his friends being attacked in the forest, or getting hurt in the Abandoned Lugia dorm. Still, there was no place he would rather be right now. Except off of this boat! A crash came from behind him, and the eleven year old turned around. Thyme was glaring at Sprinkles, who was being held back by Drizzle.

"What did you say!?" Sprinkles growled. He pulled against Drizzle, who chuckled. Thyme regarded Sprinkles with an annoyed look.

"I said you weren't ever going to be able to beat me. And you won't!" she said firmly, her arms crossing over her chest. Bri walked toward the scuffle, limping a little, but otherwise unhindered.

"Guys, come on... We don't want to be fighting each other..." he said quietly, crossing his arms over his chest. Thyme scowled and climbed up to his shoulder.

"Tell that to him!" she said boredly. Sprinkles growled and Drizzle set him down. He smirked and winked at Bri, who shrugged.

"So, what are you going to do when we get back!?" Duster exclaimed happily, her tail twitching as she grinned up at Brian.

"I don't know... Maybe go hang out with Skye or Mark... Or find Nova. I wish I hadn't had to leave him, but I had no choice... I just hope he's ok..." Bri said. That was one of the things that got him so urgent about comiong back. Nova had been out training with no way to find him. So Bri had been forced to leave. He and his mother had gotten into a bit of an arguement, and at Thyme's urging, he set off on his own as a trainer, something that anyone over the age of ten is allowed to do. Without a way to get back, as his parents weren't going to help, he turned to the one thing he loathed. He began to battle the trainers around Slateport City until he had enough money to buy himself a boat ticket to Oak Island. The boat pulled up to the docks, and he strode quickly until he reached dry land again.

"Oh thank goodness! I thought I was going to die!" Bri said as Sprinkles and Drizzle followed him and Duster.

"Buff! Play!" Bouncy said, peeking her head out of his bag. Frost was still in his pokeball, not wanting to come out. though he never said anything, Bri thought that maybe the Sneasel did not like the ocean. And as for Leena...

"Mwehehee!" she cried out, floating through a wall. a loud siren occured on the boat, and Leena laughed again.

"Leena, what did you do now?" Thyme said, scowling at the Misdreavus. But Leena wasn't answering her questions. Bri shrugged and began walking toward his dorm to get his room set up again. He could find his friends later.

Nova

On a cliff on the side of a mountain, a young growlithe and even younger vulpix were being circled by a pack of Hondour.

"This is our turf! Get you and that scrawny excuse for a beta out of here, or else!" the lead Houndour barked. the growlithe smiled and shook his head, growling at all three houndour with a tone that would make most grown men freeze. Vulpix was also growling as the three Houndour circled them.

"Yeah, no." Nova said, smirking as he watched the pokemon.

"Some pack you've got there!" one of them barked, and Vulpix took a step forward.

"Leave it. It's not worth the effort." Nova said. the lead Houndour was fed up with waiting and lunged at Nova, who leapt to the side and clamped his flaming jaws on the dog's leg, lifting it up and forcing the leader to the ground. With a snarl, the other two attacked, dashing forward. Vulpix slid away with his Quick Attack, and Nova dova into the earth with Dig. He was loving these new moves of his. He'd have to thank Rama's human again later.

RIANBOW SPADE! (My answer to everything. )
Old March 18th, 2012, 12:01 PM
PkMnTrainer Yellow
RP Mentor

Nature: Hardy

Valorie Ryder

Valorie just sort of stood there for a moment looking somewhat frustrated. She was being asked to throw a punch again. She honestly just wasn't good at it, and she knew it. It stemmed partially from unwillingness. One can't punch their fullest until they're mentally willing to accept the consequences of such a deadly blow hitting their target, and when the target is another person serious moral walls are raised.

....And that is why the bad guys always win fistfights and why the police don't engage in them, kids! ;o

To keep it simple though, Valorie was not the kind of person who could be asked to physically and directly hurt someone, making her more or less incompetent when combined with her lack of practice.

Making a fist, she looked vaguely at Ruby and just sort of found herself ... torn. A part of her found that she couldn't do it. She had difficulty accepting that this was 'practice'. Her entire expression was one of frustration and discomfort. Despite this after a moment Valorie threw a punch at Ruby. It was lacking in strength or overall speed, making it weak and rather telegraphed very much like the punch she had thrown at the teacher.

Olivia Wolf

Olivia was surverying the vast possibilities of the island when a familiar voice distracted her from her thoughts. When she turned her head it was impressive to see her hair, y'know, /move/. It was just so /long/ it was perhaps difficult to imagine being real.

Regardless, she turned her head and smiled lightly at Kenshin, proceeding to turn all the way towards him and close the small distance between them.

"Hey Kenshin! I was just about to head out and explore~ Were you heading out too? I hope you brought lots of potions or berries."

She said the last part in a rather matter-o-fact, sagelike manner.

Elizabeth

And then the metal clasp on Takumi's eraser went missing. Elizabeth turned the pokeball around in her hand, looking at it for herself for a brief moment before turning it back around and holding it up to the class, ball wide open for them to observe. The ball's insides were familiarly hollow, but the technology was significantly more primitive and unique than the mass-produced pokeballs trainers used in the modern day. When she spoke, her words still came a bit sluggishly, as usual.

"--...You can see that t-the ball is different on the insides too... Pokeballs like this one--um...they can catch Pokemon without weakening them first."

She of course was trying to give perspective on how much more effective the ball was at it's job. Perhaps it had something to do with the locking mechanism? Perhaps it was also one of the balls fabled to have mystical powers. She mentioned nothing of mystical powers however. Rather, she moved to one of the students sitting up in front of the class and hesitantly handed the boy the still opened ball.

"E-everyone should get a chance to see it up close."

Meanwhile, Elizabeth's meowth did not seem particularly concerned regarding what was going on. This was a pokemon with a very high understanding of the human language, so he more or less understood what was going on perfectly. Rather, he chose to find himself an empty desk to hop up on and curled up for a nap.

Hilda

Hilda nodded slowly to herself.

"Alright, well, we're about to get going. Just let me grab this and--.."

She moved to grab a bag that had been resting behind what appeared to have been the standard teacher's desk in a room. It appeared to be full of something not overly heavy.

"Alright! Now we're headed off. Don't let anyone get lost."

A hint of seriousness entered her tone, but it was clear they were ready to begin. Thus, Hilda would proceed to lead the group out of the school, and assuming no hilarious dramatics occurred on the walk they would arrive near the border of what would be called the swamplands before long. They hadn't quite gotten into them, but surrounding area showed signs of being a bit marshy at this point. (That's called a timeskip, and it's meant to help move things along in the absence of my competence. ><) At this point Hilda, who'd taken to riding casually on Darmanitan's back, looks behind her and began to speak.

"This is it guys. If you don't have your boots or aren't riding a pokemon, you should change that now. This is the last chance..."

Her gaze shifted back to the swamplands, eyeing the landscape with mild distrust. Not that the landscape deserved any less.
Old March 18th, 2012, 12:32 PM
Kiklion
Not a beginner that's for sure

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Kiklion
Austin smiled as it was confirmed that--yes indeedy!--it was an old pokeball. Heh. If the rest of the questions would be that easy then he'd breeze through this class! He wouldn't even need Smart Kid, whatever his name was. Hm. Maybe he should ask sometime.

Their teacher released a pokemon from the pokeball then. Released one! He didn't know that thing was still operable. How long had that pokemon been in there? That... Whatever it was. He looked down at the catpokemon that kind of strolled towards the class. Their teacher scolded it, calling it Meowth. He assumed that was what it was. Austin had never seen a Meowth before and, for a good while, could not take his eyes off of it. He looked at the coin-medallion thing on its head and, for a moment, wanted to touch it.

Hearing more speech, Austin looked back to the front of the class. The pokeball was being explained. It looked... Different inside, naturally. It didn't seem as technological. It looked primitive, just as it should have. After she finished explaining, the ball was handed to Austin. He looked down into it, eyed it, turned it around, poked at the dial. One thing didn't quite come to him.

He looked at Elizabeth, "If these catch pokemon better, then why don't we still use them?" It was probably a pain not only in the butt, but the wrist to crank this little dial thing all the time, but if it was catching better, why fix it? This pokeball probably didn't let your pokemon pop out all willynilly like his did. Pokemon would probably appreciate it more if you didn't beat them up before you pegged them with a metal ball too.
Old March 18th, 2012, 02:55 PM
Megaman765

Len gave off a playful laugh in repsponse to Alexis. They'd work well together surely... Alexis was depending on him after all! Finally, everyone started to get moving to the swamp. Finally it was time to head off. He figured he could walk there... but why not get a bit of exercise first? He walked closer to Alexis and then turned his back, putting his hands behind him so that she could jump on.

"Hop on Alexis! I figure I may as well get used to this and get a bit of exercise! What do ya say?" Len said.

---

Mark heard Hilda announce that it was time to head out to the swamp at last. He looked back at Daniel and got up from his chair, waiting for him of course.

"Guess it's time to head out. I'm kinda hoping I don't stink too much... I gotta remind myself to take a bath or a shower after this before heading up to the mountains... I'll scare away all the pokemon if I don't. Hahaha.." Mark joked.

Snype's ears twitched as the class started to head out. He gave Flora a bit of a side hug.

"Well Flora! It was good chatting with ya! But the Swamp is calling! I'll see ya around then!" Snype said before running over to Mark and jumping onto his shoulder, waving a bit to Daniel

(In Box)
Old March 18th, 2012, 04:05 PM
Sir Bastian

Alexis’ ears twitched slightly and she glanced up as the teacher had said something, and the kids were now starting to pack up and get ready to head out. She looked up at Len who was approaching her, turning around and offering her a ride.

She snickered softly, not taking long to think about it. “Well, if it’ll help you to get some exercise, sure!” she said cheerfully before lowering down and jumping up, resting her paws on his paw to grab onto his slick skin, her feet resting on his hands as she peeked out over his head, looking down at him slightly worriedly. “Do tell me if I get too heavy, and I’ll jump down, okay?”

Daniel looked up as Hilda began speaking again and then quickly got to working on packing everything up. He fumbled with his pens and the eraser before managing to pack everything up into his pack and stood up. To his relief, he’d seen that Mark was waiting for him, which caused him to smile a faint bit.

“Heh, I’ll try to remind you! You’re headed up in the mountains later? How come?” he asked, his brows raised, noticing the purple Pokémon jump onto his shoulder and waving at him, grinning all the while. Daniel smiled a little uncertainly and lifted a hand to wave back before grasping the straps of his pack and headed out along with Mark and the others, following Mark’s tempo rather than Hilda’s.
Old March 18th, 2012, 04:26 PM
Megaman765

Len felt Alexis climb onto his back, her feet standing on his hands as she looked over Len's head. She assured Len to let her know if she got too heavy. It wasn't a problem for Len. He got alot stronger during his evolution. He could carry Alexis with no problem. Still... he figured since they were excercising, Len could challenge Alexis a bit.

"No worries! Your as light as a feather!" Len said, looking up at her. "Though... I don't want to be the only one getting a workout... Hehehe..." Len said with a snicker. Len positioned himself as if he were about to start jogging. Poliwhirl were pretty fast so why not practice a bit? He held onto Alexis' feet, preparing to run.

"Let's see just how clingy you are!" Len said as he started to jog along with the group.

Mark followed along as well alongside with Daniel. He was curious about Mark's trip to the mountains.

"I think I'm gonna catch myself another Pokemon. A ground type most likely. I could use something with alot of bulk on my team. The mountain pokemon are pretty dangerous though from what I hear so I gotta be cautious." Mark replied.

(In Box)
Old March 18th, 2012, 04:43 PM
Sir Bastian

Alexis made sure she was standing properly, planting her paws on top and the sides of his head, glancing down at him as he began talking again. She tilted her head a little, but only realized what he was about to do a second before he did it. She let out a surprised squeak as he began jogging to keep up with the others, pressing her paws firmly against her, her fur standing on end.

She let out a laugh after a few moments of having gotten used to standing there, her paws begin surprisingly good at clinging to other surfaces, even something as slippery as a Poliwhirl’s skin. “H-heh, pretty good idea, this! Faster!”

Daniel strolling along with Mark, glancing between the group in front of them and him, nodding his head a few times. He had no clue what kind of Pokémon were up in the mountains on this island… he had no clue what kind of Pokémon –were- here, at all. They might be Pokémon he’d never heard of or seen before. It got him a little excited to get out and begin drawing.

“Catching a new Pokémon? But you already have so many! Though I guess, if you want to take on the gyms, you’ve gotta have somewhat of a team to choose between… and yeah, rock and ground Pokémon are pretty dangerous… but you’ve got a Poliwhirl, right? He should be good against ground-“

At this moment, a strange sight met the two. Running up past them and continuing forwards was Len the Poliwhirl darting along, with Alexis the Raichu, standing on Len’s hands which were on his back, clinging to his back and the top of his head, her head pressed forwards over his, enjoying the wind in her fur, her tail wavering in the air behind them, exclaiming a loud “Chhhhuuuuuuu!” as they darted past.

“… Types.” Daniel came to a halt for a moment, simply staring after the odd sight that had just appeared. He then burst into laughter and shook his head, starting to walk again, hurrying to catch up with Mark, a cheerful smile now on his lips.

“Looks like they’re having fun, huh?”
Old March 18th, 2012, 04:58 PM
Megaman765

Alexis wasn't kidding when she said she was clingy! She was holding on surprisingly tight onto Len! Of course, Len wasn't running at full speed. He was mostly jogging after all. Though Alexis quickly challenged him to go faster. Len let go of Alexis' feet for a moment and adjusted them so they were under his arms so that she would hang on in a piggyback kind of fashion. It'd give him a bit more freedom when running. Len held onto Alexis' feet once more and started to move faster.

"Your asking for it! Hang on!" Len said happily as he started to go faster. He wasn't going top speed but this was much faster then before. He looked up at Alexis seeing that she was enjoying the ride!

Mark couldn't help but laugh alongside Daniel when seeing how close Len and Alexis were getting. Len was starting to speed up as well! At this rate they would end up at the swamp before they would...

"Yeah! Len seems to like Alexis alot! Something tells me they'll be hanging out alot... I haven't seen Len this happy in awhile." Mark said, watching the duo run by the group happily.

"I mostly think a ground type would help since two of my pokemon are weak to electricity. May as well have something to counter that. Though, Len already has a move that can handle elecrict types, it never hurts to have a 6th team member. Dunno what I'd want though..." Mark continued.

(In Box)
Old March 18th, 2012, 05:10 PM
Nideous

Brian

Bri smiled as a class filed out of the school. He thought he spotted Mark, and definitely spotted Len, but he couldn't just run over and interupt the class to say hi to his friend, could he? And besides, he had to get these bags to his room.

"Hey, isn't that Mark?" Thyme said from his shoulder. Bri nodded.

"Yeah. You can go say hello if you want, but I kind of have to wait." Bri said with a grin, knowing how much Thyme had missed Snype. She nodded, and tried to act indifferent, but he knew better.

"Maybe i will..." she said before jumping down to the ground and setting off after the class.

"Be careful!" Bri called out quickly. Sprinkles walked over to him.

"Humph! Good riddance!" he said, causing Bri to frown. He bent down, picked up Sprinkles, and set him on his shoulder and smiled.

"You should be nicer to Thyme. She's not so bad, if you get to know her." he said with a grin as he headed to his dorm with the bag. He grunted and slung it on his bed when he arrived, and returned his pokemon, except for Sprinkles, who was still perched on his shoulder.

"How about we head to the Volcano and train against some fire types?" Bri suggested, hoping that they would run into Nova. Sprinkles gave a shrug, and Bri set out again.

Thyme

Thyme quickly reached the class and darted through the legs of the humans.

"All these humans look the same from this height... How am I going to find the right one?" she wondered aloud. She snivy shook her head and fell into step with the group, deciding that when they stopped, she could climb up one and see from a higher view.

Nova

Nova growled and lunged at the leader of the Houndour pack with Fira Fang and bowled him over. He turned and slammed into another one with Facade. He was tough, but these three were tiring him out! He and Vulpix were not going to lose here!

"Heh, you're pretty tough, you know?" he said with a slight growl. Vulpix huffed and shook his head.

"N-niot that tough!" he said, and Nova chuckled.

"Nope. Not that tough. Know why? I have a move I have never tried. It's a powerful one too, especially when I'm not in good shape, like now. Now, get ready for this!" he said, activating Reversal and slamming into the leader. The leader went down like a stone under the Super Effective attack, and Nova barked proudly, his barks resounding down the mountain. He turned to the other two, who snarled at him and charged. He used Reversal and hit one, and Vulpix slammed int the other one with Quick Attack.

"Heh, not so tough now, are you?" he said with a smug smirk as the three Houndour groaned and stared at him.

"Don't worry, I'm not after territory. I just wanted to fight. Later." Nova said, walking back the way he had come, Vulpix hot on his heels. That had gone well... Maybe he was ready to challenge his father again...

Old March 18th, 2012, 06:29 PM
BrainstØrm
Lonely Planet Boy

Nature: Lonely
Send a message via Skype™ to BrainstØrm
Alice Crenshaw

As soon as Hilda told everyone to get moving, Alice started to breathe normally. She didn't feel as tired as she felt when she arrived at the classroom with the boots, although her legs were still killing her. In spite of that, she followeed Hilda, holding Jello in her arms as usual, the Solosis too shy to interact with other Pokémon.

Alice was feeling shy as well, and did not feel like talking to anyone. Besides, she didn't think that anyone would want to talk to her at the moment. Everyone seemed so...busy. After following Hilda absent-mindedly, her thoughts were interrupted by the teacher's voice.

"This is it guys. If you don't have your boots or aren't riding a pokemon, you should change that now. This is the last chance..."

That was when she realised they were almost there. The view wasn't very nice, but, then again, one can't expect a pretty view of a swamp. She looked down to see her maroon boots and smiled, although nobody could see that due to the fact that she was wearing a mask.

"So...where do we go now?" Alice asked Hilda timidly.
Old March 18th, 2012, 08:44 PM
ShinyDiamond
«Dual Wield» User

Nature: Bashful
(Ooc: I'll take it Thyme is a Snivy.)

Kilik Chambers

They were finally ready to go. To the swamplands it is. Kilik & the rest of the class left the class & ventured onward to their destination. Some of the students were talking at the moment, but nothing to do with Kilik. It didn't bother him much. They were probably gonna end this class soon, not much to do until then.

A Snivy suddenly passed by everyone, through the legs apparently. Wonder who's Pokemon that was? It wasn't much of a bother though. It seemed they were almost at the swamps. Better safe than sorry. Kilik took out a Pokeball & brought out Mistress. Looks like she had a good nap. "Morning to you. Could you morph into a Swampert right now?" He asked.

Mistress yawned for a minute before speaking. "Fine." Her form started to change. Her color was changing to blue & any other color a Swampert has. The now Swampert stood next to Kilik as he walked over to Daniel & Mark. "So, what are we talking about?" He asked them both?

While I'm alive, I won't let any party members die.

Paired for life with PinkSapphire
~Dia+PS~
Old March 18th, 2012, 11:15 PM
pokepokemo
The RPing Challenger!

Nature: Timid
Gen had smashed away at the rock and demolished about half of i, which was a feat for him, as he does not like physical labor with tools. Darrumel had come out at that point to take a look see at what's going on.

"Ooh la la! What a pleasant yet weird and very wacky way to teach students! Destroying rocks doesn't seem pleasant to watch, and it gets everything all filled with dirty, dirty dust." said Darrumel. At that time, Byron was peacefuly reading a book labelled "Mining Spots for Diligent Miners"

"Ugh, doesn't isn't it just a tiny bit excessive to ask students to break rocks?"
said Gen.

Though not very obvious, Byron was thinking that the best way to learn about mining is to break things, especially funny looking rocks.

"Class, let's have a volunteer from this class show us how he hammers his rocks! So, anyone up to it?" announced Byron.

Gen was definitley not going to volunteer, hewas busy smashing the rocks his own freakish way,

Pokemon Trainer Academy as Gen Valdrauth Esis
Old March 19th, 2012, 01:43 AM
Sir Bastian

Alexis laughed happily as Len began running faster, holding on tightly with her ears pressed down against her head. She glanced back at the group as they passed it, looking forwards again. She could start to see what might very well be the swamp.

She gave Len’s head a little pat, speaking up as she tried to get the sound of her voice through the rushing of the wind moving past them. “Don’t get too far from the group! I can’t leave Daniel on his own!”

Daniel still smiled cheerfully after having witnessed Alexis enjoying herself so much. With Mark’s Pokémon no less. “Yeah, I think they’ll be great friends. It’s nice to see her this happy.” He then turned his head to watch Mark as he continued to explain himself.

He opened his mouth to reply to it when Killik moved up next to them and asking them what they were talking about. Daniel gave a wave and a smile. “Hey Killik. We’re talking about Mark going to the mountains later on to try and catch himself a ground Pokémon. Which I by the way think is a great idea. You could even get a steel one, if you were lucky. And yeah, Len might have a move that’s effective against them, but you need to remember that he himself is still kind of weak to electric types. I’ve done the same with Alexis.”

He smiled knowingly, lifting a hand to tap the side of his nose. “You can never be too careful when it comes to fighting someone else, best be prepared for anything, if you can. And in regards to what you’d catch… uhm. Well, you could either go up there and have a look… or ask around the academy, see who knows what kinds of Pokémon are up there.”

Daniel gave a small nod, more to himself than anyone else. He had actually wanted to get himself a new Pokémon for a while.. but he wasn’t sure if he was ready. He had the Pokéballs, but he’d never caught a Pokémon before. A small frown painted his lips without him realizing as he looked slightly into the ground, continuing to trot along.
Old March 19th, 2012, 04:56 AM
Fuyu
Raising Heart, set up!

Send a message via Yahoo to Fuyu Send a message via Skype™ to Fuyu
Skye

Skye hesitated. He didn’t really want to make the teacher angrier than he already was. Though, according to Rama, the dude wasn’t particularly a nice guy. Then again Rama only loved himself and maybe Skye on happy days so that may be a skewed impression. He sighed almost imperceptibly, shifting slightly from foot to foot. This was going to be a bad day, he knew it. Maybe he should wait on going to the mountains…. No he needed a flying type aside from Volca… Just no Emolgas… Skye shivered. Anything but Emolgas and Joltiks and almost anything that sparked… well… maybe he could get a Pichu… they were too busy hurting themselves…

Meanwhile, Rei glanced at her opponent, the Bug type. So she couldn’t hurt him… and Skye was looking hopelessly confused. Dear god… Skye was looking unsettled for a change. Time to take matters into her own flippers she supposed…

Rei opened her mouth and concentrated before releasing a ray of ghostly energy, Confuse Ray, toward her opponent. Skye reacted to stop her, but it was too late for that.

(Skye did not order her to do that, in case my morning sleepiness made that really confusing.)

Ciel
Ciel flushed in surprised delight. That had been a guess… He hadn’t expected to get it even close to right… Brie growled in his arms, developing a young cabin fever. However Ciel didn’t put him down. When he eventually had to put the creature back into a Pokeball, he did not want the Absol claustrophobic. Listening to the teacher, Ciel watched Kinko trot up to him and settle at his feet, staring intently at the Zoroark and Zorua nearby with curiosity. She wanted to play. Ciel reached out and patted her head gently. He didn’t think that’d be a good idea.

So focused on two other things at that moment, Ciel jumped when the ceiling began to recede, revealing the brightness of the sun. He shivered a moment as Kinko leaped up and whirled around. She had been nice and calm too! Brie yipped, confused. Ciel frowned at the little creature. He wondered when it’d be able to form words.

Ash
Ash stood with her arms behind her back. Well this is getting nowhere…She hadn’t expected it to in truth. These were kids who hadn’t likely thrown a punch in their lives, let alone actually considered fighting someone. One of the girls, the first volunteer perhaps, threw what looked to be a halfhearted thing. Hmm… this class wasn’t gonna work for her, Ash could feel it. Poor lass. And she couldn’t force the class to do it either. The girl would have to figure it out for herself.

She smiled a little, walked over, and placed a hand on Valorie’s shoulder. From anyone else, the gesture was likely creepy. It was probably creepier from Ash, considering when she looked at you with her teal eyes, they kind of looked past you because without her Aura perception, she couldn’t see you. Did Ash know this? It was possible though she never really reacted to it. “Hey,” she said softly, just loud enough for Valorie to hear. She knew the girl’s partner was right there and briefly ignored her. “Relax. You can stop if you want. Class is almost over. Besides, I doubt you wanna do this anyhow.”

Ash stepped back and moved, speaking to the class at large. “Since none of you seem to want to answer the question or can, here’s on part of it. Human wounds are more dangerous due to our… lack of durability.” I was totally going to say our squishiness, she thought with a grin. “Also, wounds from human weapons tend to be slightly cleaner due to the way the weapons are designed. Pokemon wounds tend to be a little less serious except for example in cases of say a Charmander’s flame or badly poisoned status. Also, since Pokemon can’t always even out their claws or fangs or their Flamethrowers, they’re a lot less clean and easy to bandage over.”

The teen nodded to herself. “We’ve got ten minutes now. Switch partners and this time, I want you to focus on getting your partner pinned down in the sand.”

Old March 19th, 2012, 07:42 AM
Megaman765

Len continued happily running toward the swamp. The group was pretty close so far and alot of the kids had gotten there already. Mark was taking his time getting there after all. Len heard Alexis telling him to not get too far away. Len held on tighter and made a sharp U turn back to the group, but he ended up losing his balance and falling on his side along with Alexis.

"Woah!" Len said as he tumbled over onto the grass. It wasn't too swampy but the grass was pretty slippery. Len was still holding onto Alexis.

Kilik joined the conversation eventually to see what they were talking about. Mark was thinking about what pokemon would fit his team the best...

"Hmm... well I guess I'll just have to see when I get there huh?" Mark said. He saw in the distance that Len had tumbled over. He was fine though. Just getting a bit too excited from all the running most likely. He couldn't help but laugh again.

Snype hadn't noticed Thyme yet since he was so high up. He was busy looking at the sights mostly and didn't really expect he'd see Thyme in a place like this...

(In Box)
Old March 19th, 2012, 09:13 AM
Nideous

Thyme

Thyme looked around, her eyes narrowed as her feet were getting muddy. This was not what she had had in mind when she tagged along. She spotted Len take a spectacular fall and walked over to him.

"Hello Len... It's been a while. Where's your trainer?" she said, trying not to lose her temper. the only thing she hated more than getting wet was getting muddy. She crossed her arms and looked at Alexis after a moment.

"Who are you?" she said quietly.

Brian

Bri smiled and walked out of his dorm. Sprinkles grinned at him, and the pair set off, heading for the area where he had first met Nova. Maybe the growlithe was still hanging around there. Hopefully he would be able to find Nova soon. Sprinkles growled and took off after a Rattata.

"Sprinkles, wait!" Bri shouted, taking off after his eevee as fast as he could.

Old March 19th, 2012, 10:33 AM
PinkSapphire
Let's change the future

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Skype™ to PinkSapphire
Ruby Destiny

after awhile waiting when she still hesitated punching Ruby she seemed to decide to punch her though. valorie punches Ruby softly, it lacked of strength, though it finally had some progress, she finally punched her. Ruby nicely smiles at her 'see? it isn't scary to punch someone at all, and it was quite a punch.' Ruby compliments her, rubbing the cheek that received a punch.

“Hey,” the teacher had walked over to Valorie, ignoring Ruby. “Relax. You can stop if you want. Class is almost over. Besides, I doubt you wanna do this anyhow.” the teacher said to her. probely Ash hadn't seen that Valorie already punched Ruby. when ask walked away she begun speaking again, giving an answer on the question.

“We’ve got ten minutes now. Switch partners and this time, I want you to focus on getting your partner pinned down in the sand.” Ask said after answering the question she had asked the class. seems like Ruby didn't get to give Valorie a punch back, but she didn't mind at all.

'it was nice to meet you, please don't be so insecure, we are a class right? i won't let anyone stay out.' Ruby smiled at her and waved as she walked away. '(new partner huh? who are you going to?)' Hikari asks her. 'remember the girl that walked up to me? i remembered i promised her to be her partner at another assighment.' Ruby is smiling. '(typical you, keeping your promised.)' Hikari is chuckling.

Ruby looks around for the girl as she sees her standing a little futher away near the water, she walks up to her and begins to speak. 'hi there, sorry for just now, but how about to be partners now?' Ruby asks her quite confident.

Ruby Destiny

after awhile waiting when she still hesitated punching Ruby she seemed to decide to punch her though. valorie punches Ruby softly, it lacked of strength, though it finally had some progress, she finally punched her. Ruby nicely smiles at her 'see? it isn't scary to punch someone at all, and it was quite a punch.' Ruby compliments her, rubbing the cheek that received a punch.

“Hey,” the teacher had walked over to Valorie, ignoring Ruby. “Relax. You can stop if you want. Class is almost over. Besides, I doubt you wanna do this anyhow.” the teacher said to her. probely Ash hadn't seen that Valorie already punched Ruby. when ask walked away she begun speaking again, giving an answer on the question.

“We’ve got ten minutes now. Switch partners and this time, I want you to focus on getting your partner pinned down in the sand.” Ask said after answering the question she had asked the class. seems like Ruby didn't get to give Valorie a punch back, but she didn't mind at all.

'it was nice to meet you, please don't be so insecure, we are a class right? i won't let anyone stay out.' Ruby smiled at her and waved as she walked away. '(new partner huh? who are you going to?)' Hikari asks her. 'remember the girl that walked up to me? i remembered i promised her to be her partner at another assighment.' Ruby is smiling. '(typical you, keeping your promised.)' Hikari is chuckling.

Ruby looks around for the girl as she sees her standing a little futher away near the water, she walks up to her and begins to speak. 'hi there, sorry for just now, but how about to be partners now?' Ruby asks her quite confident.
Brothers
Sisters
Theme
Maya Nami Kyuuketsuki / Ryuu Higoroshi / Luna / Lucina / Lacy / Madison Campbell

Last edited by PinkSapphire; March 19th, 2012 at 10:34 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old March 19th, 2012, 11:49 AM
Kid Mind
In SPACE!

Nature: Timid
Send a message via AIM to Kid Mind Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Kid Mind
''Sure Snype, I'll see you later!'' Flora called out and gave a small wave as Snype went on his trainer's shoulder. Seeing as both Pokémon and humans were starting to pack up and get ready to move out to the swamps, she went over to Oscar, who was busy collecting his belongings. He quickly got up from his seat and ran after the group to catch up.

After catching up with the others and keeping the same pace as them, Oscar decided to let out the rest of his team. He threw two Pokéballs up in the air, revealing a Misdreavus and a Meditite. He explained the whole situation and urged them to stay close to the group, receiving a nod from all three. With a big grin on his face, Oscar continued to the swamps, getting lost in his own thoughts.

Flora and Arya was playing and chatting away while Meden had decided to walk next to Oscar, taking in the environment. The swamps...didn't really sound like a good place to go around in. He would smell awful for at least a week. Glancing around, he noticed Snype being on Mark's shoulder. Hmm...wonder if he could do that. Well, only one way to find out. The Meditite jumped up and landed on Oscar's shoulder, the kid almost toppling over by the suddenness. Oscar straightened himself up before giving Meden an odd look, then breaking into a small laugh. That was a first...Meden had never done that before. Deciding to just shrug it off, he continued forward.

Last edited by Kid Mind; March 19th, 2012 at 04:35 PM.
Old March 19th, 2012, 02:53 PM
Mr. Mammoth
One cool snowman

Nature: Relaxed
Maxwell sat, quietly humming a familiar tune simply containing the words "Diggy, diggy, hole. Diggy, diggy, hole." as he gently chipped away at the rock. Although he wasn't really digging a hole, the tune was somewhat appropriate regarding the situation.

Humming a bit more as he chipped off a pretty decent piece, Maxwell turned his head at Gen's direction as he thought that there had just appeared something beside him. He was correct, beside the kid stood a blue Pokémon resembling an otter. It had long white whiskers, an angry look in its eyes and a hairdo that would even make Cloud Strife green with jealousy. Hmm... Maxwell thought that he recognized the Pokémon, he HAD seen it somewhere before but he couldn't really remember where...

"Ah, screw it!" he thought when suddenly a rather big piece of the rock came off. Maxwell looked at it with a hint of curiousity, it was sorta gleaming on the inside. Almost as if there was some sort of spectrum inside of it. As Maxwell knew that the rock was almost broken, he decided to do one final stretch to crack it open. He carefully put the shiny rock on his bench, adjusting on which side it was laying on, and lots of other unneccesary measurements. Then, he lifted the pickaxe in a nice bow which would end right at the rock as the tool would come down.
"And a 1, and a 2, and a 3, and a 4, and a smash!" Maxwell said before he brought the picaxe down towards the rock.

SMASH!

Maxwell smiled at the satisfying sound of the rock breaking apart. But as he looked at his piece of work with amusement shining in his eyes, he noticed something. The pickaxe had somehow entered the rock WITHOUT breaking it, it was now stuck inside the stone and seemingly unable to get out. Maxwell looked at the pickaxe with a typical "are you kidding me?!"-face.

"Um, excuse me Mr. Byron!" he said while holding up his hand, "My pickaxe... emh... S-Seems to have gotten stuck in the rock." he added a nervous laugh at the end of the sentence. Little did he know that this was the perfect moment for Byron to force Maxwell into demonstrating how to proprely break a rock.
Old March 19th, 2012, 06:28 PM
ShinyDiamond
«Dual Wield» User

Nature: Bashful

Kilik Chambers

So Mark had plans to capture a ground-type Pokemon in the mountains after class. Everyone has plans these days. Actually, a ground-type Pokemon would work best against a fire-type. Kilik remembered Isaac's Quilave. It was a tough opponent. He'll consider looking for a ground-type some other time, but he won't forget.

"I guess we all have plans. I'm gonna be doing some training after class, with someone I've already met." Er, why did he say that? Perhaps he just felt like gossiping. No matter, they weren't gonna bother him after class anyway. "Maybe I'll go catch a Pokemon after class, if I have spare time." He added. But does he have enough time to meet up with N & see how the little boy is doing? So much to do after this it was almost stressful. Nothing Kilik can't handle.

Mistress as a Swampert looked at all the Pokemon out, feeling all-might for her size. She felt like king to them it almost made her giggle with delight. "It seems we've just about made it." Kilik reminded Mark & Daniel, nearing the swamps. He put his mask over his mouth for good preparation. Time to see where the 'lost' kid is.

While I'm alive, I won't let any party members die.

Paired for life with PinkSapphire
~Dia+PS~
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links