The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner

Notices

Roleplay Corner The realm where writers gather to create glorious tales or silly drama together and chronicle their adventures. Start or join roleplays featuring Pokémon, other franchises or something completely original!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old March 31st, 2012, 08:32 AM
Gold19
Yes, I'm that One Guy

Nature: Hardy
Dante

After hammering at the rock for awhile, Dante found nothing in the rock and he started to see people leave the class. Then, Dante started to clean up the mess and started to head out with Rufflet.

"See ya later, Byron", Dante said as he headed out the door to get something to eat. Rufflet followed Dante out of the room and landed on his shoulder.

As Dante continued on his way to cafeteria, he saw some students head to the same place as he was going. Once there, Dante saw his aunt at one of the tables eating with some of the teachers. After that, Dante got in line to get food, in which he payed for. He got out the line after getting some food and headed to a table.
Old March 31st, 2012, 09:41 AM
Pppgggr
Cheese, for everyone!

Nature: Calm
Ethan was caught completely off-guard as the Absol burst out of the smoke and attacked Quilava with a shadow ball, knocking the -EASILY- weaker pokemon off his feet and into a near-by tree. Rather than focus on the absol, Ethan quickly hurried to the aid of his fallen pokemon. Reaching into the box of berries he was holding, he then took out his last Oran berry and force-fed it into Quilava's mouth. Then, taking out his pokeball, he quickly clicked the button on the front and recalled it.

That makes four......He thought to himself, before returning his attention to the Absol who had initiated the attack.

"Hey! Who th' heck d'you think you are?!" He said, slowly building up to one of his childish tantrums.

Exchanging one projectile for another, Ethan then quickly tossed the box of berries aside and gathered a pile of rocks from the ground. Looking back up at the Absol, he then began to toss them at the creature, cursing at it in between throws.
Old March 31st, 2012, 10:01 AM
Greiger
A mad mind... hehe

Nature: Serious
Lucia Francisco Bernavard

The smoke had cleared enough so that Lucia could see a boy recalling a Quilava and now was throwing some rocks at Samuel. Samuel snarled and easily dodged each rock and opened his mouth to shoot another Shadow Ball at the boy when Lucia ran to him with Roberto following close behind. "Samuel, he is out of pokemon, don't sink to his level."

Samuel allowed the attack to dissipate in his mouth and Lucia turned to Ethan. "Who sent you and how did you know that I would be at the pokemon center at this hour?" Lucia had learned from her mother which question to ask. She looked over the assassin and frowned, This guy was sent out to get a hit on me? He doesn't look like an assassin. The boy's clothes were ripped in certain areas and he just looked plain messy.

"Siz." Roberto growled and Lucia frowned, "You best answer my questions. Roberto can get quite violent at times when someone sends an assassin after me to do the dirty work that they can't bother to do themselves." Lucia wondered who her parents had angered this time for someone to get the money to hire an assassin and pay for his flight all the way over here. Whoever it was must have been pretty mad that her parent's client didn't get what was coming to him.
Old March 31st, 2012, 10:21 AM
Sir Bastian
Lean Mean Roleplaying Machine
Community Supporter

Nature: Jolly
Daniel managed to stagger to his feet, despite the muck and saliva from the serpent covering him, with the help of Mark, bending over to press his hands against his knees, taking in a couple of deep breaths, nodding quickly. It was clear that he was shaken by what had happened, but other than completely drenched in both gunk from the waters and saliva from the serpent, he seemed uninjured.

“I-I’m fine, th-thanks…” he murmured as Oscar joined them as well. He stood up and rubbed his face with another deep breath, trying to clear his mind. “It… it didn’t bite me, it just started to… urgh, that feeling…” a shudder went through him as he looked over at the Pokémon battling with the serpent.

Alexis swiped with her tail every time the serpent came anywhere near close enough to Len, it receiving several cuts on this account. After having briefly brawled with Meden the Meditite, the Seviper twisted around in the shallow waters, clearly realizing it was outnumbered by now, as it’s rage of being interrupted while eating had subsided. It hissed angrily, turned around, and quickly slithered back into the undergrowth with an angry flick of it’s tail.

Alexis breathed out a sigh of relief as it had gone, having held on tightly to Len all the while, not even close to falling off, even as he had let go of her one foot. “Phew… we did it. Is Daniel alright…?” she turned her head to look over at her trainer and breathed out a sigh of relief, resting her chin on top of Len’s head.

“I should’ve been more alert…” she mumbled out, sounding rather ashamed of Daniel almost having been eaten a moment ago.
Old March 31st, 2012, 11:26 AM
Pppgggr
Cheese, for everyone!

Ethan slowly grew more and more frustrated as he was inable to land even a single blow upon his attacker. Bracing himself to charg the pokemon, he suddenly stopped as the creature openned its mouth to fire yet another shadowball....And this time at him. Throwing up both of his arms, he quickly braced himself for impact.

Before the pokemon could finish him off, however, the sound of a girl's voice had stopped it. Looking up from his arms, he turned to see a girl running towards him. Recognizing the girl as the person he had been pelting with berries, his frustration grew even more.

Ignoring her questions entirely, he took a few steps towards her and began to growl.

"What th' hell are ya' doin'?! You coulda' killed me!" He yelled at the girl.

Allowing his rage to take hold of him, he then took a few steps towards the girl and clenched his fist. Flinging it out towards her, he then attempted to land a rather heavy blow upon her face, caring very little that she was a girl.

"Nurse Joy is gonna -KILL ME- now. This is the fourth time this week, and the second time this day that I've had Quilava Injured. Sure, I played a prank....But that doesn't give you the right to send your hairy freak of nature at me!"
Old March 31st, 2012, 01:16 PM
jasonwolf
The Shadow Chronicler

Nature: Lonely
Isaac had just been heading back to the pokemon center after his training when he spotted smoke from a ways off. At first he thought fire, but when he got closer he saw it was just someone's pokemon. He had only been there a moment before he saw one kid try and clobber another. That wasn't going to fly.

"Ace restain him with sand tomb!" Isaac ordered.

Isaac's little Trapinch leapt out of Isaac's satchel and charged the one boy sand sparying from the sides of his mouth. As if it were alive the sand flew towards the boy and whirled up in a cyclone around him. The sand tomb would deliver a stinging blow if the boy tried ot pass through it. He could only avoid it by standing perfectly still.

"I'm sorry, but this is not a school for that kind of fighting." Isaac shouted to the one boy.

Now that Isaac had actually gotten there he actually saw who the other person was. It was some girl one he had never met, but that still made Isaac even a bit more ticked off.
Old March 31st, 2012, 01:30 PM
ShinyDiamond
«Dual Wield» User
Community Supporter

Nature: Bashful

Kilik Chambers

That didn't last long. The Solosis was alright. A click sounded from the Pokeball Alice threw. Did she really catch a Grimer? Um...it might not be so friendly when she takes him out. Best keep cautious next time. That aside, she did good.

The Solosis went to Alice as she hugged him. Well, no praise for Kilik, until Alice came over to him. "Thank you again!" she said, "We owe you so much!" She let go of her Solosis for a moment & quickly hugged Kilik, to his surprise. Mistress felt uncomfortable at the moment, considering she was hugging Kilik while he was still sitting on her.

"If you're done hugging a girl, I'd like to get a move on." She complained. The hug was okay for Kilik. He just showed how helpful he was. Maybe in the future, helping other can also mean training. Wow, there were so many methods. Mistress knew he was ignoring her, so as her revenge she began transforming again, into a Yanma. She flew away from Kilik as he plummeted into the swampy mud. He felt disgusted now.

"Hey, I didn't say you could change!"

"Well you got on my nerves is all~" The Yanma Mistress giggled. She loves being a trickster. Great, now Kilik was covered in, whatever disgusting thing he could think of. His clothes were ruined!

He stood up & returned Pierce into his Great Ball. Now he was covered in swamp. This day couldn't get worse.

While I'm alive, I won't let any party members die.

Paired for life with Rose Quartz
~Dia+PS~
Old March 31st, 2012, 01:35 PM
Greiger
A mad mind... hehe

Lucia had been ready to redirect Ethan's attack with her Akido training but then some sand appeared Ethan and trapped him inside. "I'm sorry, but this is not a school for that kind of fighting." Another boy had run up with a Trapinch in tow.

Lucia sighed, "I thank you for your quick timing. My name is Lucia Facisco Bernavard. A pleasure to make your acquaintance." She said.

She turned to Ethan. "First off, pranking someone is very rude. You have no idea how they could react. Second, Samuel is not a freak. He is a dignified guardian of the Bernavard family!" "Ab!" Samuel said as he turned his head from Ethan in a disgusted manner.

"Third, you never attack someone with a Scizor! Especially when that Scizor can easily cut off you neck in less than a second!"

"Sci!" Roberto said as he opened and closed his pincers threateningly. She turned back to Issac, "May I be obliged to know your name?"
Old March 31st, 2012, 01:41 PM
Dragonkat
The Winged Wolf

Nature: Naughty
Star noticed his shivering. He looked a little skinny. He myst be hungry. "So N took ya in. Are you planning on having a trainer? It's okay if not. That's a strange way to come to the island... We just took a boat. Hey, you wanna eat something? I'm getting hungry. I missed lunch." Kat smiled. "Thanks! I love company." Star walked to Kyioko and her tail brushed his. "Sorry!" Star giggled and twitched her tail away. She then say down and looked up to N "Where to Mister?"

Help my eggs and my Pokemon if you please!

Rps ^-^
Pokemon Trainer Academy
Bara's Storm

World Of Vampires
Experimental
Pokemon Fallout
Old March 31st, 2012, 02:05 PM
Pppgggr
Cheese, for everyone!

Ethan was suddenly knocked away from the girl as the cyclone of sand came up upon him, swirling around him in a fairly tight manner, giving him very little room to move about. Growling with frustration at the new trainer, he reached up with his hand and attempted to pass it through the swirling sand. Feeling a sudden and sharp pain tearing at his flesh, he quickly found himself yelling out and recalling his hand. Turning towards the new arrival, he looked at him with the ughtmost fury, his face turning a bright red color in his anger.

"Hey, who d'you think you are?!" he says, yelling rather loudly. "Lemme outta here!"

Reaching into his pocket, Ethan then grasped the pokeball containing his Quilava. As he tossed it up into the air, shouting.

"Quilava, gimme outta here. Attack with Flame Wheel!" He said, pointing at the man as Quilava was released from his ball. Nothing having occured, Ethan then looked down at Quilava with a look of sheer embarrassment. In his tantrum, he had forgotten entirely that Quilava had already been injured by the Absol before and was now lying on the ground, dazed and barely concious. Calling him back into his pokeball, Ethan was then lectured by the girl whom he had been attempting to pelt with berries. Ignoring everything she has to say, he simply looks at her in sheer disgust, his fingers twitching as he itched to shove his fist down her throat; the wall of sand his only barrier from doing so. As she turned towards the other man, he simply stuck out his tongue and turned away, wallowing in his own rage as he awaited to be released.
Old March 31st, 2012, 02:24 PM
jasonwolf
The Shadow Chronicler

"I'm Isaac, and right now I'm pissed, so I suggest you don't try anything." Isaac said signalling Ace to stop the attack, "You should be thurougly ashamed. To lose a battle and then take out your anger on someone else because of your short comings. its the lowest thing I've seen someone do in a long time."

Ace began to lower the sand tomb, but very slowly. Isaac needed a captive audiance for a little longer.

"Do you honestly think that you lost because she was better? Are you actually mad at her? I've been raising a Quilava my entire life, and I know they can do a lot more then people think. So the real question is, have you bothered to even trust your pokemon?"

Isaac was trying hard to drive home this point. Trainers needed to realize that they are only the tiniest part of the equation in a battle. For this kid it seemed like he only trusted himself, and thusly could only ever blame others. He trusted himself to be the best, and when he wasn't it had to be someone elses fault. This lesson was one the boy should learn early. Isaac knew what it could lead to if unchecked. How? Because he was just like that when he started out.
Old March 31st, 2012, 02:42 PM
Pppgggr
Cheese, for everyone!

Ethan looked back over at the new arrival as he began to lecture him about battles. Growling somewhat, he decided to set the man straight as to what had taken place.

"Battle?! What're you talking about?! I pulled a prank on her and she sent that -THING- of hers at my Quilava."

Waiting until the very moment the sand had released him, he stormed over to the man. Though what he had lectured him about had nothing to do with the current situation, it was true about his stance on battles....And he hated having it told to him. Worst of all, he had accused him of thinking badly of his Quilava, something he never had, nor would ever do.

"Ya' come here and go rubbin' yourself in other people's buisiness without knowing what th' hell was going on and attack me.....And ya' think ya' can tell -ME- I don't trust my partner? Who th' hell d'you think you are?!"
Old March 31st, 2012, 03:15 PM
jasonwolf
The Shadow Chronicler

"The question is who do you think you are? I know who I am. The fact that you got yourself into that situation and then got beaten in an impromtu battle doesn't change a thing. I stepped in to stop you from crossing the line and punching that girl. This became my business when I saw one human being about to hurt another. The reason I brought up a lack of trust between you and your pokemon is because if you were willing to really trust him. To really entrust ever fiber to your pokemon you wouldn't have let him get hurt that bad. We as trainers some of the most pathetic and pompous people on the planet. We claim greatness, but all of it comes from our pokemon. To go ahead and risk your pokemon's well being to pull a prank thats not trust thats being cocky and immature." Isaac said just about ready to punch the little brat himself.

All Isaac could think of right now was how much this kid didn't understand. This boy just didn't get that his pokemon was doing everything he was told to the point he was being injured very badly, but did this kid do a thing? He was more focused on revenge then on his own pokemon.

"Did you ever think that a pokemon battle could end in more then a knockout and loss? It can end in a hell of alot worse circumstances." Isaac said staring right down into the boys eyes.

This time though Isaac wasn't angry, but rather dissapointed. Maybe he was wrong. Maybe this kid trusted his pokemon, but too much even.

"Did you ever think that your pokemon would die for you?" Isaac said solemn and serious, not a trace of anger in his voice, "Because if you do trust them as much as you do that becomes one of the risks."

A number of years ago Isaac had just that experience. It started as just the average trainer battle, but by the end it was anything but. Isaac was down to just Raizer and the two were fighting an Onix. The fight had already gone on for around an hour, and Onix was clearly winning. Raizer was giving it his all, but everything he had was no match while the Onix was pummeling Raizer. Isaac kept on pushing Raizer. He was sure they could do this. He was so naively blinded by his belief in his partner that he didn’t even know Raizer was already beginning to collapse. By the time the fight was over Raizer was bruised and even a bit bloody, something never seen in normal battles. When Raizer collapsed without a word Isaac rushed to him. Isaac held his partner, but he couldn’t feel Raizer’s pulse or his breathing. Isaac thought Raizer was dead, but it was a miracle he made it. Raizer hadn’t made the smallest of sign warning he couldn’t go on or that he was too badly hurt. Isaac thought Raizer had been fine the entire match, and now he didn’t know what to think of it.

Here and now Isaac understood it. Raizer cared so deeply for Isaac that he would do anything for him, but Isaac had only thought it was his strength keeping him going. Really it was the dedication the two had to each other.
Old March 31st, 2012, 03:37 PM
Nideous
The world refused to change...

Nature: Gentle
Thyme

Thyme hissed as the others attacked the Seviper. When Snype mentioned not knowing a distance move, she decided to get involved. While the Seviper was distracted, she fired Leech Seed, and began to sap the pokemon's strength.

"Come here you ssstupid twit!" she hissed as she leapt to the ground and dashed past the pokemon, swinging her Vines at it to make her it's target and smacking it upside the head. It turned and hissed at her, then slithered toward her as she leapt back. Her eyes widened when she realized she was utterly outmatched, being a grass type that was facing a poison type.

Brian

Bri smiled a bit when Max ran over to join the group.

"Hi Max! Sapph, this is my friend, Maxwell, Max, this is my new friend Sapphire!" he said happily. Duster grinned and hopped to the ground, her tail twitching, and Sprinkles looked boredly at Maxwell.

"Great, another one... Brian, I wanna fight." he said boredly.

Quin

Quin walked to the pokemon center and spotted the fight that was happening and walked over, dropping his arm on Ethen's shoulder.

"Well, aren't you just the little trouble maker! Heh, ou should be nicer to people!" he said with a roguish grin. Of course, he was grinning because he generally made his own trouble, but not just to make trouble. It was usually a distraction for what he was really doing.

"Anyways, I got to go to the center and heal my team. Later guys." he said with a smile as he walked away.

RIANBOW SPADE! (My answer to everything. )
Old March 31st, 2012, 04:02 PM
Pppgggr
Cheese, for everyone!

Ethan listened to what the man's lecture without so much as muttering a word, completely awestruct at the man's suggestions about him and his pokemon. Did the man REALLY think that this was how he was? Did he REALLY think he would allow Quilava, his partner and only friend, to die for him? Did the man REALLY think that he would push his pokemon that far? Sure, Quilava had gotten hurt earlier......But it was in a situation where under normal circumstances, no real harm would have come to him. Besides, the girl's attack had come seemingly out of nowhere.....And Sure, Quilava had been injured quite a bit, but so had he, and it was usually due to stupid choices, not hard training.

The man's accusations had finally pushed Ethan to the very edge of his boiling point. At this point, he was far beyond the use of violence, or his usual temper tantrums. Clenching his fists so firmly that his arms began to shake, he stared up at the man; not with a look of Fury.....But a look of sheer Hatred.

"Quilava is my greatest friend......My only friend. Everything ya' say I am, or have done.....Is -WRONG-. I don't know WHO TH' HELL ya' think ya' are to accuse me of treating him like a god damned tool. When we get into trouble, we do it together. When we're hurt, we're hurt together. I wouldn' -EVER- let Quilava die for me. If I had to pick, I'd die for -HIM-. The two of us have been through everything together....Whether we win or lose we stick together. Ya' can't say ANYTHING about us. Ya've just met me and ya' really think ya' know what kind of person I am?"

All of this came out yelling, and when he was done, he was breathing heavily, his fists shaking even more then they had been before. Finally inable to contain himself, Ethan then took up his arm and attempted to land a heavy blow upon his head, letting lose every last ounce of the strength he could muster.
Old March 31st, 2012, 04:30 PM
jasonwolf
The Shadow Chronicler

Despite what you would think Isaac actually smilled at the boys protest. The punch having been thrown with such blinded rage was easily evaded by a quick step back.

"Now that is who I think you are." Isaac said his devious smirk on his face, "You are reckless and short tempered, but hell have you got spunk. Come on kid, admit it. The only way I was going to get to know your side of the story was to get you ticked, and do you know why? because its also the only way to get me to talk the truth about my values. I may not always approve of violence, but for you to defend your pokemon like that against someone who could disable you with the flick of a wrist now that is trust. That is the sign that you are a worthy pokemon trainer."

Isaac had been the least social and the shortest tempered person when he was younger. He wanted nothing more then to be the best and to be left to his own skills. There was nothing more important to him then his pokemon. They were the ones who made him who he was. Even without knowing the details Isaac knew this kid had a lot in common with his younger self, and with any luck he'd eventually have more in common with who he was now.

"Kid, let's go get your Quilava healed up some. I think your partner deserves more attention then me." Isaac said happy to have finally gotten this kid to prove his values.
Old March 31st, 2012, 04:54 PM
Pppgggr
Cheese, for everyone!

Ethan let out a rather furious growl as the man side-stepped his attack, quite irritated that he was inable to land his blow. Pulling his fist back once again, he prepared to send another blow his way when suddenly he noticed the man's face. He was smiling. Furious that the man could find the situation in -ANY- way amusing, he prepared to yell at him some more when the man began to speak words of praise towards him. Caught COMPLETELY off guard by the man's sudden change of attitude, he found himself taken aback, his rage subsiding substantially and replacing itself with sheer confusion.

One second the guy says I'd let my pokemon die, and now he's saying I'm a good trainer? This guy's really weird.....

Before he could say anything in reply, however, the man mentioned Quilava and the Pokemon Center. For a moment, he had forgotten about the aftermath of his prank. A some-what awkward, some-what worried expression crossed his face as he turned towards the building. Smoke was still steadily pouring out the door, and several confused trainers were wandering about, confused as to what had just occured. Imagining the look upon Nurse Joy's face if he were to enter the building again, he turned back towards, one hand rubbing the back of his head.

"N-No.....We don't need to go there. Quilava's not injured.....The girl just knocked him out with a shadow ball, is all. He's just unconcious.....And I've fed him an Oran Berry on top of that...He'll be fine...." He said, saying everything he could to ensure that he wouldn't have to return to the scene of his crime. If Quilava had been truely injured, he would have braved the building.....But in this case, his partner was just roughed up a bit. He didn't really need medical attention.
Old March 31st, 2012, 05:07 PM
jasonwolf
The Shadow Chronicler

((i wouldn't suggest using that font on the threads. its a bit hard to read.))

Isaac raised an eyebrow. Something was keeping the kid from wanting to go inside, but Isaac knew he had already prodded the kid enough. Instead of forcing the subject Isaac reached into his satchel and pulled out a super potion.

"Oran berries are good, but I'd suggest this for now." Isaac said tossing the potion to the kid.

There was definantly something interesting about this kid. Probably something from his raising. Isaac knew how much your past shaped your future.

"Well... if you aren't going into the pokemon center I guess you'd be free to come along with me and Ace to the fields. I'm feeling morally obligated to keep you out of trouble now." Isaac chuckled.
Old March 31st, 2012, 05:14 PM
Greiger
A mad mind... hehe

Lucia smiled, "It is a pleasure to meet you Issac." She just watched as Issac laid waste to the boy with a well thought out speech. The boy just took it in and then... snapped. Lucia frowned as she felt Roberto shift behind her. It was good that the boy didn't seem to be an assassin, but still it felt awkward for her to be here. She felt that the two of them were better off talking with each other than to have her hover over them like this.

"Thank you again Isaac." She said with a quick bow. She walked away from the two with Roberto and an irritated Samuel following. She made sure to be out of earshot before she reached down and petted Samuel fondly, "You were great back there!" Samuel just smiled back up at her. It was then that Lucia's stomach began to rumble. She chuckled to herself and pulled out her map. "Let's see, the cafeteria should be... this way." Lucia recalled Samuel and made sure to stay on the paths as she walked to the cafeteria, every so often her stomach making a growling sound.
Old March 31st, 2012, 05:16 PM
Mr. Mammoth
One cool snowman

Nature: Relaxed
Maxwell Leggingsteele
Cafeteria

Maxwell flashed a nervous smile as Brian introduced him to the girl who was apparently named Sapphire. Strange... That name felt familiar, but why? Anyway, Maxwell slowly turned towards her. His body was almost paralyzed from being in the prescence of Sinnoh's Champion.

"H-Hello, I'm Maxwell. Pleased to meet you..." he said. The brown-haired youth made a small bow and gently shook her hand. He couldn't do anything else than shake it gently since his body was so stiff. Maxwell then proceeded to turn towards Cynthia and the woman accompanying her. This time however, he made a deep bow and didn't even think about offering a handshake. This was a very, very powerful trainer that could probably give his each of his Pokémon a direct ticket to PokéCenter. She wasn't worthy of his handshake.

"M-M-My n-name is M-Maxwell L-Leggingsteele, hailing from the humble Jotho of... Err, I mean house of... I-I mean city of Ecruteak in the Johto region. C-Currently placed in the Entei Dorm, I..." Maxwell stumbled across his words and almost got them backwards at first, he was just too nervous to continue his small speech. Slackey lazily lifted his arm and gave Maxwell a good smack in the back of his head,

"Sla! Koth, sla, sla!"[Maxwell! Get it together dude!] he said.

"O-Of course, sorry..." he whispered to Slackey. "I Maxwell Leggingsteele, would like to state that it is a real honor meeting you..." afterwards, he slowly rose up again. A bit shaken, but now that he had gotten the awkward greeting out of his body, he felt better.
Old March 31st, 2012, 05:26 PM
Pppgggr
Cheese, for everyone!

Ethan threw his arms into the air and caught the potion. Recognizing it from his time in Olivine, he quickly took up his pokeball and sent out Quilava. Taking the bottle and spraying it on Quilava(For in the anime, it was depicted as a spray) he waited for a moment as Quilava slowly began to awaken from his stupor. Blinking, Quilava looked around a bit, sniffing the air.

"Hey, buddy.....You're awake" He said to his partner.

As Quilava looked up at him, Ethan gave the pokemon a rather soft pat on the head. Then, looking up at the man, Ethan addressed him once again.

"It worked.....Thanks. I'm Ethan, by the way" He said, pulling himself away from Quilava. Then, as the man invited him to go hang out with him and his pokemon. He had nothing better to do, so he decided to accept the guy's offer.

"Sure, why not?" He said, in a fairly uninterested tone.

Then, as the girl walked off with her scizor, Ethan shot her a rather irritated glance, his fingers twitching with the need to get back at her and the white pokemon that had attacked Quilava.
Old March 31st, 2012, 05:26 PM
jasonwolf
The Shadow Chronicler

Isaac honestly was a bit annoyed by how arrogent the girl had been about her pokemon and her social class, but even Isaac had standerds when it came to things like that. He wasmore focused on the boy anyway. Sure he started out by stopping the kid from punching the girl, but only the ill need a doctor. Isaac was doing this now to help that kid out. Hearing the kid say he'd come along Isaac started off at a run, but turned around and shouted back to the boy:

"So you gonna come or not? I could just have Ace drag you there."

Ace snapped his jaw shut a couple of times to show his agreement to the idea. Nothing better then hauling home some prey.
Old March 31st, 2012, 05:40 PM
Pppgggr
Cheese, for everyone!

Ethan looked over at the man as he dashed off in the other direction, quite surprised that he had darted away so quickly. Turning in the man's direction, he prepared himself to take off running aswell when suddenly he made his rather annoying comment. Having forgotten about the Pokemon that had him trapped in a veil of sand, he took a momment to look up at it, becomming rather irritated as it snapped its jaw at him.

"No way," He said, staring over at the Trapinch, "I'm not letting that claw-headed thing anywhere near me."

Nodding down at Quilava, Ethan took off after Isaac, his partner trailing rather closely as the four of them started heading off over to the fields.
Old March 31st, 2012, 05:50 PM
jasonwolf
The Shadow Chronicler

Ace despite his stubby little legs was the first to arrive at the fields. Then again he did go directly there using dig to bypass the terrain. Isaac arrived second and dropped his satchel down near where he had been training his pokemon before. It was now a rather obvious where there were rock fragments, burnt grass, and lots of sand. Even the littlest pokemon have awesome power.

"Alright Ethan I think we need to get you aquanted with the wild life. Ace, you know what to do." Isaac said turning to his young companion.

Ace dashed off into the tall grass and began to search for some wild pokemon. That was always the best place to start.

"Ethan you know how to catch a pokemon right? You just haven't gotten around to it or anything right?" Isaac joked.
Old March 31st, 2012, 06:12 PM
Pppgggr
Cheese, for everyone!

Ethan and Quilava arrived at the fields shortly after Isaac. The other man's head start had allowed him to reach the field a great deal before him. Quilava trailing behind him, Ethan dashed up to Isaac, panting rather heavily. Reaching into his bag, he then grasped a soda from inside and openned it, taking several sips from the cool liquid before setting it on the ground. Then, looking up at Isaac, he began to complain, rather irritated that he had forced them to run the entire way there.

"*Huff*....What, ya' hate walking or something?" He said, pausing several times as he took a breath.

The man's question hit him like a rock. Did he know how to capture a pokemon? He'd been a trainer for several months now, and the need to do so had never arisen. In fact, upon thinking about it, Ethan realized that he had never even used a pokeball; other than to send out and recall Quilava.

"....Uhh....Yeah, sure I do...."He said in an unethusiastic tone, clearly embarassed at his lack of knowledge.

Sponsored Links