The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner

Notices

Roleplay Corner The realm where writers gather to create glorious tales or silly drama together and chronicle their adventures. Start or join roleplays featuring Pokémon, other franchises or something completely original!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old March 31st, 2012, 06:27 PM
jasonwolf
The Shadow Chronicler

Nature: Lonely
"I don't have problem with walking. I just prefer to run. saves times. Anyway back to the matter at hand. I've got Ace running about trying to scare up some pokemon. Let's see what we can get." Isaac said.

While they were still waiting Isaac pulled out five pokeballs from his satchel and handed them to Ethan.

"Better safe then sorry. Never know how many you'll need." Isaac commented then took out two more pokeballs for himself.

Before Isaac even got back to his feet Ace came rushing back. He tackled Isaac to get his attention, and then turned his attention back to the grass. Isaac who had no warning of Ace's return went sprawling in the grass.

"...Never under-estimate a Pokemon." Isaac mumbled to himself then got back to his feet, "Now lets see what little guy Ace has rustled up for us."

Isaac watched intently as he saw the grass shaking as something made its way quickly through it. Whatever was coming was coming fast. Isaac tensed up for a second right before the pokemon appeared. Out of the tall grass burst a little shroomish.

"Ace you aren't trying to make things too easy are you?" Isaac said a bit surpised by what pokemon showed up.

Ace snapped his jaws together and shook his head. Ace gestured to the tall grass, and Isaac returned his attention to it. There was something else coming. Something bigger. Isaac could make out a brown bump parting the grass. With a frightening snort a Tauros thrashed its way out of the tall grass.

"...good boy." Isaac chuckled, "Ethan hope your ready cause here we go. Ace take a stand!"
Old March 31st, 2012, 06:45 PM
プリンセスサファイア
Sapphire Princess

Nature: Relaxed
Sapphire Dillon

Sapphire smiled at Cynthia. "it's a pleasure to meet you m'am." she said a faint blush on her face as she glanced over at Brian. She was completely oblivious to the real reason he was nervous, and anyone could tell she was smitten with him too. Another boy ran over to join the group and Sapphire smiled as he bowed and stiffly shook her hand. "It's great to meet you Maxwell. I'm sure we'll become great friends" she said before giggling a little as Max stammered an introduction to Cynthia.

Amanda Smith

Amanda smiled back at him and followed him into the classroom. She observed while Lincoln talked to his dad and then stepped up beside him as she was introduced. "it's a pleasure to meet you sir" she said politely with a smile. "as for the question I have. Well you see I just got here today and don't know my way around. I was wondering if you knew were to catch psychic types." she said with a small smile. "I'm a mono-type trainer, I already have three psychic types, and I'm actually a psychic myself, and when I asked Lincoln he told me that you might know sir"

Ariadne (Ari) Davis and ???? Legion of Chaos (my RP)

Reiko Yo♥♥♥♥omi Pokémon Fallout (M)

Sapphire (Saph) Michelle Dillon PTA-Entei Dorm
and
Amanda (Manda) Lynn Smith PTA-Suicune Dorm

Chisa Kimura PMD: Victory's Reign-Emolga Gijinka

Mayumi Suzuki PMD: Victory's Reign-Cherrim Gijinka

Mayu Kumi Hinisaki Youkai Academy- Kyuubi
Old March 31st, 2012, 07:54 PM
pokepokemo
The RPing Challenger!

Nature: Timid
"Hmm...... Looks like Maxwell knows that kid, wonder who he is....." thought Gen.

As he sat looking at Maxwell being shaken up and nervous for some reason, Dante came, maybe he's hungry to?

Byron was still frustrated, a table was holed and 3 students went out to eat, surely they were hungry, but who doesn't eat before going to class? WHO?
In deep frustration mixed with fury, he forgot that he himself had forgotten to eat breakfast.
Byron's stomach grumbled and growled like a hungry predator. But he was not so absent minded that he would say to his students,"Kids, I'm going to eat, goodbye."
And he was afraid that further chaos would erupt if he left for a long enough time. So he said to his class that he would be going to the toilet, when in truth he went to the cafeteria.
Byron though, "why is everyone forgetting breakfast today, me included?"
He just cheerfully strolled to the cafeteria when he saw Cynthia. No gym leader in Sinnoh didn't know her, the Sinnoh champ. He had seen Lance around the school sometimes, but he was usually alone.
Now, Cynthia was with a kid. He noticed that two students were sitting down and eating. One of them appeared to be watching curiously at what was happening. And Maxwell was standing there talking with the other kid besides Cynthia. Byron chuckled, he thought that Maxwell was like some ice statue that was being shook by an earthquake, and that he would shatter at anytime now.

Gen noticed Byron and quickly ate, he didn't want to be scolded again. But instead, Byron walked up to him and asked him, "Oh supreme table breaker, what is going on here?"

Gen replied, "Y'know It's not like I break tables on a regular basis sir. And it appears that Maxwell is extremely nervous from meeting Cynthia, sir."

Byron looked at the three, it amazed him that Cynthia would be walking in the hallway at this time of the day. And it also surprised him that Gen was perfectly calm. The first time he met the Champ, he was slightly nervous.
"Whatever, I should probably ask Cynthia what's she doing here" thought Byron

And so, he walked up to Cynthia, patted Maxwell's back and asked her,"Hello, champ, what brings you here today?"

Gen was sitting there, now more interested than ever since a teacher joined the talk. Speaking of teachers he also wandered what the bald fire master was teaching.

Pokemon Trainer Academy as Gen Valdrauth Esis
Old March 31st, 2012, 08:55 PM
Greiger
A mad mind... hehe

Nature: Serious
Lucia Francisco Bernavard

Lucia eventually made her way to the cafeteria. The place was jammed pack with trainers. Lucia went and grabbed just a sandwich and some chips and looked around for a place to sit. Most of the tables were occupied with other students and there was a group of students standing in a group, still, it didn't mean Lucia couldn't find a place among them. She doubted some of the trainers would even recognize her last name so that was a plus. She just had to win them over with her friendly attitude and once they did hear about her parents global reputation then they would see it for the lies that it was.

Roberto stood rigid behind her as she approached the group and then stopped in her tracks. The champion herself, Cynthia, was right there, shining in the spotlight. Lucia did an immediate heel turn and sat at one of the unoccupied tables. Her mind was whirling in confusion. Cynthia was part of a group of pokemon trainers who spoke out against her parents. The trainers claimed that her father and mother had allowed hundreds of criminals that had abused pokmeon to be set free.

The idea was preposterous! Her parents had proved their innocence in court and even the jury had agreed with them! To say they were guilty was not in her or anyone's power. Still, to be on the safe side she would have to stay away from her. She didn't want to end up in a battle with the Champion and knew none of her pokemon would so much as lay a scratch on hers. Lucia busied herself with her sandwich. As long as Cynthia didn't recognize her then she was in the clear. Besides, it wasn't as if Cynthia had committed her face to memory.

Roberto didn't sit but leaned against the table with his arms crossed, his eyes quickly scanning the room and it's occupants.
Old March 31st, 2012, 09:24 PM
Lincoln West
Drowzee

Lincoln & Malcolm West

Lincoln, somehow, managed to keep his mouth shut while his dad pondered the question. Of course his father was an authority figure to him, but he was his friend as well. It was difficult to treat him like nothing more than a teacher, but he understood his dad would appreciate the formality in front of a student.

Malcolm considered the question for a moment before responding. "Well Manda, that really depends. There are a number of areas on the island where you may find psychic types, but they can be different than other pokemon types. For example, Lincoln here has decided to train only rock types."
"You know it!" Linc exclaimed.
"Yes, well, as Lincoln is interested in rock types, he knows to explore the rocky and mountainous areas of the island to find them. But psychic types... well, they don't tend to congregate in quite the same way. So I can't tell you an exact part of the island where you can find lots of psychic types. But if there's a specific psychic pokemon you're looking for, I should be able to find you where to find it. Is there?"

Jackson (Male Shieldon) Lvl 24: Toxic, Sandstorm, Protect, Iron Head, Stealth Rock, Dig
Ability: Sturdy

Bixi (Female Tirtouga) Lvl 24: Crunch, Aqua Tail, Sandstorm, Ice Beam, Stone Edge, Iron Defense
Ability: Solid Rock

Siege (Male Geodude) Lvl 22: Defense Curl, Attract, Rock Polish, Rock Throw, Magnitude, Roll Out
Ability: Rock Head
Old March 31st, 2012, 11:07 PM
Rose Quartz
Let's change the future

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Skype™ to Rose Quartz
Ruby Destiny

Kat and Ruby both seemed to have alot of fun untill ash announcend that the class was over. They both stopped as Kat left. 'See ya Ruby.' She said. 'See ya Kat.' Ruby replied with a smile.

'Goodbye.' Psy bowed to Hikari and left too. 'See ya around.' Hikari replied and bowed too.

'Well what to do now.' Ruby was still smiling, she had alot of fun today. At that moment Yuki appears again. 'Yuki?! What are you doing out of your pokeball!' Ruby says suprised. "Nothing! I just wanted to have fun..." Yuki jumps in her arms and closes her eyes. "But there was no fun..." Yuki mumbles. Ruby slightly smiles at her and softly pats her little head.

'Hey guys, how about we go to the vulcano?' Ruby suggests to her pokemon. '(For what?)' Hikari asks her. 'New pokemon ofcourse!' Ruby cheerfully says. "I like the idea!" Yuki jumps out of her arms again. '(Well then, let's go!)' Hikari jumps on Ruby's shoulder, Ruby picks up Yuki and as she passes ash she says goodbye to her. 'Goodbye miss! Have a great day.' Ruby smiles and leaves the beach, she immediately walks to the vulcano.
Brothers
Sisters
Theme
Maya Nami Kyuuketsuki / Ryuu Higoroshi / Luna / Lucina / Lacy / Madison Campbell
Old April 1st, 2012, 09:13 AM
BrainstØrm
Lonely Planet Boy

Send a message via Skype™ to BrainstØrm
Alice Crenshaw

Alice turned to face Kilik, and it was just in time when his 'Swampert' transformed into a Yanma and flew away from him. Concerned, Alice walked over to him and extended him her arm, to help him get back on his feet. But he was able to stand by himself so she withdrew her arm. The boy was now covered in yucky swamp water.

"Oh, my! Kilik, are you okay?" she asked.

Then, all of a sudden, Alice's Grimer popped out of her filthy Pokéball. She was startled by this, as she thought that only a Trainer could send the Pokémon out. She screamed again because of the fright, but the muddy Pokémon seemed to have calmed down, and didn't seem to want to attack Alice any more, so she calmed down as well.

"Um, hi!" she said awkwardly, "Sorry it I stepped on you..."
Old April 1st, 2012, 12:09 PM
MichaelaTheUchiha
Forever Shawol and Aileean

Nature: Adamant
Miharu grinned, setting an arm over Cynthia's shoulder. Despite Cynthia's high heels, they were the same height.

"Awww, look at these little kids!" exclaimed Miharu. "So adorable. Also, I think we're crashing a date."

Cynthia rolled her eyes. "Miharu, shush." She smiled gently at the students. "It is very nice to meet you, Maxwell, Sapphire. No need to be so nervous."

Miharu smirked. "Yeah, Cynthia's a huge softy despite her ruthlessness in battles."

Cynthia elbowed Miharu in the gut, ignoring the grunt of pain that came from Miharu. "Miharu, shush. And like you should be talking, little Miss Ruthless."

"That hurt, Cynthia," Miharu whined. "My heart is breaking. You don't love me anymore. What happened to all those special moments that we had?"

"You're making a bad impression to your future possible students," Cynthia commented.

Miharu shrugged with one arm as the other one was around Cynthia's shoulders. "Eh. I don't care much for first impressions."

"No kidding," Cynthia said dryly. "Wow, I had no idea."

Miharu blinked when Byron came up and patted Maxwell on the shoulder. "Byron! Man, it's been a while since we met each other. What, wasn't that when you gave me that badge? Good times, good times."

Cynthia rolled her eyes. "Hello, Byron. Just showing our new teacher around, Miharu. Perhaps you remember her when she challenged your gym...how many years ago?"

"When was it when we met?" asked Miharu dryly.

Cynthia shrugged as best she could with Miharu's arm over her shoulders. "I don't know."

"Wow, you are really heartless," Miharu commented.

"Miharu and I battled, got hungry, and we came here," said Cynthia to Byron. "What are you doing here?"

http://i354.photobucket.com/albums/r417/MichaelaTheUchiha/Onew277-2.jpg
Old April 1st, 2012, 02:31 PM
Megaman765
Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Community Supporter

Nature: Bold
The Seviper ran off when it finally realized it was outmatched. Alexis did her part as well using her sharp tail to fend off the Seviper. Alexis seemed a bit ashamed of herself for not being able to protect Daniel from that incident. Thankfully though, Daniel was alright.

"Sorry Alexis... I should have stuck closer to them... but we stopped the Seviper at least! Nothing too bad happened! You and I make a good team in this environment!" Len said.

"I know what you mean... but you had it easy compared to me. Though I'll tell you about that later... at least we're alright." Mark said. Snype noticed Thyme jumped down as well to give the Seviper one last hit before it ran off. Snype jumped down into the swampy water to go after Thyme.

"Slow down Thyme he's running. No need to send him back here." Snype said, picking his feet up from the swampy water. Mark sighed. Looks like he'd have to clean up Snype after all...

Trainer Academy RP Pokemon
Snype (Sableye)- Lv. 52- Detect, Shadow Sneak, Will-o-wisp, Low Sweep, Foul Play, Taunt (Ability: Keen Eye)
Commodore (Porygon-Z)- Lv. 55 -Signal beam, Conversion 2, Recover, Tri Attack, Ice Beam, Trick Room (Ability: Trace)
Len (Poliwraith)- Lv. 53- Bubblebeam, Brick Break, Dig, Belly Drum, Sleep Talk, Rest (Ability: Water Absorb)
Able (Ninjask)- Lv. 45 - Fury Cutter, Slash, Double Team, Protect, Baton Pass, Swords Dance (Ability: Speed Boost)
Kara (Gligar) Lv. 29 Acrobatics, Substitute, Fury Cutter, Knock Off, Slash,Toxic (Ability: Poison Heal)
Xerox (Ditto) Lv. 29 Transform (Ability: Imposter)

(In Box)
Shedinja- Lv. 35 Fury Swipes, Confuse Ray, Sand attack, Leech Life, Mind Reader, Scratch (Ability: Wonder Guard)
Old April 1st, 2012, 03:51 PM
Mr. Mammoth
One cool snowman

Just as Maxwell thought his nervousness was eased by Sapphire friendly answering his concrete-like introduction, he felt a hand pat his back. The pat was rough, as if it had come from someone very muscular with some sort of gloves... He looked behind him to see Byron standing there. Oh boy. This didn't seem good at all, was Byron here to give him some sort of punishment? Maybe he would be forced to carry rocks on his back for the rest of the week? Or maybe something even worse? Maxwell didn't want to think about the possible outcomes. Now he was more nervous than before, so nervous that Byron's greeting towards Cynthia simply passed right over his head. You could almost see all of the color disappearing from the fifteen year-old's face.

However, his nervousity was eased for a bit when the woman accompanying Cynthia spoke up about someone crashing their date...? Wait, what? Maxwell looked at the woman, she seemed fairly young and apparently she and Cynthia were a couple. He wasn't sure what to think of this, Maxwell had nothing against relationships between two people of the same gender, no, no. It was just that Cynthia seemed like such calm and collected persone and the woman seemed like the complete opposite. Maxwell had never thought that she'd fall for someone like that, but maybe he was just being childish and stupid. So he pushed everything out of his mind for a moment as the Champion spoke to him.

"O-Oh, it's not a problem miss Cynthia. I-I'm just not used to meeting people of your... S-Strenght..." Maxwell kinda stumbled over the last word. He couldn't really find any beter way to express it in his current situatuion. The woman accompanying Cynthia, apparently her name was Miharu, gave off a remark about the Sinnoh Champ being quite a softy. Her comment was quickly answered by Cynthia's elbow finding its way into Miharu's stomach. Ouch, that seemed to hurt... Anyway, the Champion then said something about Miharu making a bad impression on her future students. This came as the next shock for Maxwell, Miharu was a teacher?! He had not expected that, at all. She didn't seem like the general "teacher type", but nothing on this academy was general, now was it?

Everything just spun around in Maxwell's head, all this info and meetings and and and... He wasn't sure if he was able to take this, he had even forgotten his empty stomach! Speaking of which actually made itself reminded by releasing a loud roar, meaning that it wanted food NOW. Maxwell laughed nervously, a bit embarassed at his stomach's sudden outburst. But to calm it he simply took some of the food on his plate and ate it. Slowly but surely did his stomach begin to fill up, and after a few moments was he satisfifed. Although someone else clearly wasn't, and he made himself reminded by bursting out of his Pokéball in a cascade of white light and growl angrily,

"SWI!!!"[FOOD!!!] Wilson roared at his trainer, who quickly began scooping down what was left on the plate into the Swinub's gaping maw. It wasn't enough to satisfye the piglet completely, but it made him a bit calmer at least.

"Koth, sla."[Well this is pretty awkward.] Slackey simply said and went back to sleep.
Old April 1st, 2012, 04:41 PM
MichaelaTheUchiha
Forever Shawol and Aileean

Nature: Adamant
"O-Oh, it's not a problem miss Cynthia. I-I'm just not used to meeting people of your... S-Strenght..."

Cynthia smiled. "You'll get that much strength if you really work hard for it. Just keep on learning here in the PTA."

Miharu sighed. "I remember the good old days when there wasn't an academy to train trainers and that you'd just have to pick it up as you go along on your journey or die."

Cynthia jabbed Miharu in the stomach again with her elbow. Miharu winced.

"Are you trying to give me internal bleeding!?" exclaimed Miharu.

"Yes," Cynthia deadpanned.

"Master, there's a bit of a misunderstanding here," said Bishamon. Miharu could hear the amusement rolling off of his voice.

She frowned. "What?"

"I'm not sure that your heart could take it." Bishamon chuckled. "One of the kids thinks that you and Cynthia are a couple."

"..."

Bishamon laughed. Miharu's scowl deepened. "You're an arse."

"Takes one to know one."

"What ever happened to the nice Bishamon?"

"I took him over. Mwuhahahaha."

"Worst. Evil. Laugh. Ever."

Cynthia, who noticed Miharu's expression, rolled her eyes. "What is Bishamon saying now?"

"Apparently someone thinks of us as a couple," replied Miharu. She smirked. "They're lucky Bishamon won't say who. Then again, why not give people a show?"

Cynthia, who knew what was coming, frowned. "No, Miharu. We are not doing that again."

Miharu pouted. "But whyyyy~!?"

"The last time we did that, we got kicked out of a restaurant," Cynthia said dryly. "We're supposed to be teachers, Miharu, teachers."

Miharu huffed. "Fine. I would like to state the record that despite our obvious UST, we are not dating."

"UST," repeated Cynthia dubiously. "UST. Miharu, I am about to go beat you again in a pokemon battle."

"This time, I would win," Miharu retorted.

"Who is the one currently in the lead right now?" asked Cynthia innocently.

"You only have TWO more wins than me, TWO," stated Miharu. "I still beat you loads of times."

"But I've beaten you two more times than you have beaten me," replied Cynthia easily.

"You gained twenty levels since we last battled!" exclaimed Miharu. "If it wasn't for the fact that it was an unofficial official match, I would have spammed Revives and Hyper Potions 'till I won."

"I could have done the same, you know," Cynthia said dryly.

"...Shut up."

Cynthia laughed.

Maxwell's stomach growled loudly.

Miharu smiled. "Someone hungry?"

"Remember that time-"

"Never. Speak. Of. It. Again," Miharu stated firmly.

"But-"

"Never."

Cynthia rolled her eyes.

Maxwell's Swinub burst out of his pokeball and finished Maxwell's food.

Miharu scowled. "I hate it when your pokemon steals your food."

"And put sleeping pills in them?" Cynthia said innocently.

"Or alcohol," Miharu grumbled.

http://i354.photobucket.com/albums/r417/MichaelaTheUchiha/Onew277-2.jpg
Old April 1st, 2012, 05:48 PM
Nideous
The world refused to change...

Nature: Gentle
Brian

Brian sort of watched all this with a confused expression. He was actually thinking they were together, and turned red when Miharu said something. He clutched Sprinkles tighter to him, and the eevee growled in protest

"U-u-umm... I-I ave to g-go... Sapphire wanted to see the rest of the campus a-and I..." he stammered out, looking to her for help. He wanted to just go, as this was getting awkward. He didnt much care where either. He just wanted things to change right now, and he didn't care how at all.

Thyme

Thyme shrugged. "He wasn't leaving when I hit him." she said slowly as she looked down at herself, "Uhg... This mud is going to take forever to get off... Looks like I'm walking from here."

The snivy looked around with a passing interest at the students. Now that the excitement was over, she was bored again. She crossed her arms over her chest and sighed. "Now what should we do?" she asked the world in general.

Quin

Quin dashed into the pokemon center and returned Arcino. He passed over his four pokeballs, Ezar, and Mai and grinned.

"Healing please! I have to hurry!" he said with a smile as the nurse took his pokemon and began to restore them to full health. He looked around at the other trainers then turned and got his pokemon back before rushing out of the pokemon Center, wanting to go and do something else.

RIANBOW SPADE! (My answer to everything. )
Old April 1st, 2012, 06:10 PM
Greiger
A mad mind... hehe

Nature: Serious
Lucia Francisco Bernavard

Lucia continues to eat her sandwich at a calm pace. Every so often she gives a glance at Cynthia. She had met Cynthia once or twice when a case involving pokemon abuse got really big in Sinnoh, although it was only in passing. Sometimes Cynthia would come to watch, but that had been a long time ago. When she was younger she actually had an admiration for the champions of the various regions. She even had a dream of breaking away from her family's tradition and instead roaming the land as a pokemon trainer. Her parents had made sure that she saw her delusions for what they really were. All they had been were simple dreams that she had grown out of. She knew her true purpose was to follow in her parents footsteps, like their family had been doing for the past four generations.

Her respect for the region champions had crumbled when they publicly spoke in favor of allowing one of her parent's clients to be sent to jail for a crime he hadn't committed. Lucia sighed as she finished her sandwich. It seemed that the world was against her family, and yet her family continued to do what was right. Lucia gathered the crumbs in her napkin and made sure to clean her area. Just because this was a public area didn't mean that she couldn't keep it clean.

Just as she was ready to walk away from her table a moment of indecision hit her. She could easily walk away from Cynthia, or she could take charge and question the Champion as to why she didn't understand the good her parents were doing and why she actively fought it. She looked back at the group surrounding Cynthia and finally pulled out a coin from her pocket. "Heads I leave, tails I approach." Roberto leaned back yet again as she tossed the coin into the air and grabbed it and placed it on the palm of her hand. She took a deep breath and took her hand away to reveal the tails side.

Lucia took in a deep breath and turned to Roberto, "Looks like we're going in deep Roberto."

"Sci." Roberto simply says. Lucia turned to the group and shivered. She hadn't done anything on a scale like this before. Most of the time it was her parents who interacted with the disgruntled public, but still she would represent her parents and stand tall and proud for who she was. Roberto put a reassuring pincer on her shoulder and she walked forward with Roberto in tow.

Lucia walked toward the crowd and had to slightly raise her voice to be heard, "Excuse me, Miss Cynthia. I wish to ask you a question." She didn't know if Cynthia would recognize her or not, and she highly doubted that she would, but that wouldn't stop her.
Old April 1st, 2012, 07:11 PM
Bassiroth
Psyduck

N

Wow. What a talkative Umbreon that just walked into the room. Interesting color too. It seemed the two of them were somewhat getting along too. That's a good sign. It's good for Kiyoko to be able to interact with other Pokemon.

"Well. . . I was going to hang out in here for a little bit longer to take care of some things," N began.

Zoroark rolled his eyes. Come on. Both of you. We'll go get some berries to eat.

Zoroark looked like he was about to lead them out, then turned back around. You two better not be making eggs while my back is turned got it? And you better not be leading him on either little Umbreon.

He was teasing of course, but who knows if Kiyoko would notice it or not.
Old April 1st, 2012, 07:37 PM
銀ヤミ
Fighting to Renew my Past...

INTERACTIONS
Making Eggs

Kiyoko was about to say 'I'm not hungry', but his stomach decided against him with a moderately loud growl. He followed after Zoroark, glancing back at N as they were leaving. He heard Zoroark's words and felt his face instantly blush. H-hey!! Flustered and embarrassed, he padded after Zoroark, head lowered, tail twitching shyly.

Old April 1st, 2012, 07:41 PM
Dragonkat
The Winged Wolf

Nature: Naughty
Star grinned. N's voice was so soothing to her. "Okay! See ya N." Star looked to the Zoroark as he suggested berries. "Okay. I love berries. Not Poffins though. Or PokeBlox. Ick! Raw berries are the best way. In my opinion." Star giggled. "You two better not be making eggs while my back is turned got it? And you better not be leading him on either little Umbreon" Star glanced at Kyioko. "Whaa? Im too young for those shannanagins! Hehe~ But your not to bad looking Kyioko." Star winked at him, then walked to Zoroark. "I'm not planning on leading him on. Buut, now that you mention it~" Star giggled and followed the older Pokèmon.

Help my eggs and my Pokemon if you please!

Rps ^-^
Pokemon Trainer Academy
Bara's Storm

World Of Vampires
Experimental
Pokemon Fallout
Old April 1st, 2012, 09:14 PM
ShinyDiamond
«Dual Wield» User
Community Supporter

Nature: Bashful
(Ooc: xD Well the KiyokoXStar story is already interesting! I hope Kilik gets to meet N & Kiyoko soon.)

Kilik Chambers

How was Kilik suppose to clean himself now? "Oh, my! Kilik, are you okay?" Alice asked concernly to him. At least he's getting attention.

"I'm fine, just annoyed." He answered. He looked at Mistress who was giggling. What a prankster she is, but it's not funny. "Hey! You come back down here & carry me as a Swampert!"

"Nope~ I think I'll keep flying around." That was her reply. Never trust a Zorua to help. Great, now Kilik has to walk the rest of the trip. & he loved these clothes. What was he suppose to do now, who knows how long it'll take to clean up? He turned to Alice who was conversationg with her new Grimer. "She can be a real problem...all the time." Man. By his guess everyone but him were clean from top to bottom. Well, almost bottom.

The Yanma that Mistress was flew around the class, even the teacher Hilda. Boy was she having fun now. What could be better? Pulling pranks of course. Though it doesn't compare to how bad Kilik's smelling by now. Keke!

While I'm alive, I won't let any party members die.

Paired for life with Rose Quartz
~Dia+PS~
Old April 1st, 2012, 10:17 PM
pokepokemo
The RPing Challenger!

Nature: Timid
"Ooookay, this is getting interesting as well as severely weird. Lots of people here too." thought Gen. Most awkward were the 2 teachers, they were teachers but they didn't act like it at the time. Not in Gen's mind anyway.
He looked around at saw a little puff of white cream sticking out somewhere. He went over and saw that it was CupCream. She fainted. It was typical really, she would faint at seeing anyone famous. He walked back to his seat, ate the food 'till it was gone and resumed watching. Gen slapped CupCream's face gently and she woke up, still in shock. CupCream was too...... shy to even look at Cynthia. But Gen thought about something mischievous. He was wondering what would happen if he put CupCream, who couldn't even look somebody famous in the eye, right in front of Cynthia.

He decided to carry it out, but he was too shy himself to talk to her.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Byron on the other was hearing what Cynthia was talking about and he saw the other teacher, apparently she was called Miharu.
And because of several things she said, he thought that they were dating. 'Course, he knew better than to instantly suspect it.

He did have to agree on the fact that back then you wouldn't get anywhere if you didn't learn anything and had no idea of what was going on. Buuuut since Cynthia DID elbow her twice, Byron thought Cynthia disagreed. Miharu said they met before, but he didn't remember her. But on account that he was afraid that Cynthia would elbow his guts like she did to Miharu, he played along and said, "Y--yeah, I remember you, you were the kid with a pokemon that beat me some..... time..... ago...."

Afterwards he answered Cynthia's question,"I, was hungry and forgot breakfast. And judging from the noise of his stomach, I don't think he had either dinner nor breakfast. And there's also two other kids from my class, the kid with White hair is Gen, he amazingly put a hole on a table with a pickaxe and the one with brown hair is Dante, the only one out of the three here including Maxwell who did not mess up the class to some extent."

In the midst of that weirdness, he forgot to eat, AGAIN. So he scurried of to get just 3 pieces of bread, gobbled them up and returned to the group.
In between he noticed that there was a large ice cream near Gen and asked him," boy is that Vanilla Ice cream you got there, can I have it?"
After a heated discussion, he took CupCream with a amazingly scheming face and took her in front of Cynthia. She tried to float away, but alas it was in vain. She fainted but a gentle slap woke her up. She was deliberately looking down, trying to not get noticed by Cynthia.
He also noticed that a boy besides Cynthia was extremely uncomfortable there and asked him,"What's wrong boy, got an upset stomach?"
"Cruel teacher, agreeing to one of Gen's silly pranks..." mumbled CupCream.
---------------------------------------------------------
Gen and Byron's "heated discussion" mentioned above

Gen said a firm "no!" to Byron's request to eat CupCream. True she looked very yummy like a Vanilla ice cream, but nonetheless no one's gonna eat her. "Buuut, you could help me play a little prank on her..." said Gen.
"Nu-uh, no way that's mean" replied Byron. Though deep in his heart, he did want to.

"Too bad, it would be nice to see this shy little Cream-on-a-cup have some courage..." tempted Gen with sincere voice and eyes.

"Ghhh..... Fine, I'll do it. It would be interesting too..." said Byron reluctantly.

Pokemon Trainer Academy as Gen Valdrauth Esis
Old April 1st, 2012, 10:43 PM
Bassiroth
Psyduck

Zoroark

Believe it or not I'm actually serious about not leading the kid on, Zoroark said back to her as he continued walking. Hurt him physically or emotionally and you'll be in for it.

Despite his tough act, Zoroark knows how Kiyoko must be right now. He was in a similar predicament and mindset back when he was his age.

He pretty much lead the other two into the forests outside of the academy towards a bush he found the night before, the one he got those interesting berries from that Kiyoko had tried previously.

Remember these kid? Zoroark asked as he picked one off and tossed it to Kiyoko. He picked a second one off and tossed it to Star. Dunno if you'd care for this kind of berry, girl. This is something Kiyoko and my species tend to like.

He gave a smirk. Go on Kiyoko. Offer her the berry I just tossed. Girls like it whenever a boy offers them food.

He gave a wink. And don't forget about that trick I taught you too~
Old April 1st, 2012, 11:01 PM
銀ヤミ
Fighting to Renew my Past...

INTERACTIONS
Grrrarrrr...!

Kiyoko blushed slightly and his tail flicked. However, on command, he did as he was told. He nudged the berry to her with his nose, and with a flick of his tail, used his newly obtained skill. Grrrarrrr~...!

Old April 2nd, 2012, 05:20 AM
プリンセスサファイア
Sapphire Princess

Amanda Smith

Amanda nodded as she listened to Mr. West talk. She figured that psychic types would be hard to find. They always were. "See sir, I already have three psychic types. A Gothita, a Mushrana, and a Mime Jr. I've got three Pokemon in mind that I want to catch" she said with a smile. "Abra, Drowzee, and the half Psychic Smoochum. I might even see about getting my dad to send me an Eevee once his Vaporeon's egg hatches back home"

Sapphire Dillon

Sapphire was deeply confused by all of this and blushed more getting embarrassed. When she heard Miharu say something about crashing a date she glanced at Bri and blushed more. She saw how nervous he was "you okay Bri?" she whispered concerned noticing more people had come over to the group. Any more people come over here I'm going to get uncomfortable. I hate crowded areas she thought shaking her head.

Ariadne (Ari) Davis and ???? Legion of Chaos (my RP)

Reiko Yo♥♥♥♥omi Pokémon Fallout (M)

Sapphire (Saph) Michelle Dillon PTA-Entei Dorm
and
Amanda (Manda) Lynn Smith PTA-Suicune Dorm

Chisa Kimura PMD: Victory's Reign-Emolga Gijinka

Mayumi Suzuki PMD: Victory's Reign-Cherrim Gijinka

Mayu Kumi Hinisaki Youkai Academy- Kyuubi
Old April 2nd, 2012, 06:54 AM
Mr. Mammoth
One cool snowman

Truly inspiring words from someone of Cynthia's caliber, Maxwell was pretty happy to recieve these.
"Heh, of course I will! We all gotta get somwhere in life, don't we?" he said feeling less and less nervous as well as more and more confident from the Champion's words. Miharu made a comment about how in her days there were no academy for children to prepare themselves for trainerhood. She was quickly answered by Cynthia's elbow. To Maxwell that seemed a bit harsh, granted, Miharu had made a snarky comment but it was nothing to get elbowed for!

After what seemed as a moment of silence to Maxwell, Cynthia asked Miharu what Bishamon was saying. Huh? Who was this Bishamon character? Whoever he was, he could apparently read minds especially Maxwell's in this case and had told Miharu about it. Although he didn't seem to mention Maxwell directly, Miharu still said that he was lucky to not have his name mentioned. Sooo they weren't dating? Hoo boy... Maxwell's cheeks covered with a faint blush that grew a bit more noticable when Miharu mentioned something about giving people a show.

Next on the agenda for the "odd couple" was to argue with eachother. Maxwell discreatly thought "Thank you!" in his head, hoping that this Bishamon character would hear it.
Now the two women were speaking about food, clearly this was something that only regarded them. Maxwell noticed Byron coming back with a Pokémon (at least he thought it was a Pokémon) that looked like an ice cream, Brian standing uncomfortably with a blush on his face, as well as a girl with a Scizor coming up to them.

"Swiii..."[Ooh, that ice cream sure looks tasty...] Wilson said deviously from where he was on the ground.

"No. I know exactly what you're thinking, and you are NOT eating that. It's a Pokémon for Arceus' sake!" Maxwell gave his Swinub a stern look. He then proceeded to look at the girl who joined the group, but he actually looked more at her Scizor. Oh, he knew that Bug-type well. A very powerful and dangerous Pokémon who could easily rip you into shreds, should you ever anger it.

Right then, the fact that Brian seemded to feel awkward started to process inside Maxwell's mind giving him a concerned look on his face. "Well, it was a great pleasure meeting you miss Cynthia," he made a deep bow for the champion, "As well as meeting you miss Miharu!" he ended these words with a bow as well. This time directed at Miharu. He then proceeded to look at Byron,
"Sorry Mr. Byron, but I've got to go and help my friend Brian a bit, hope you don't mind?"

With that, the brown-haired teen let out a loud laugh and pressed both Bri and Sapphire close to him. He was completely ignoring anything close to personal space right now and said:
"Well, Bri if you wanna show Sapphire along then why not let me help you? Come! We've got lotsa' stuff to see!" then he promptly started to walk, almost dragging the kids behind him, until they were out of the cafeteria and out in the open.
Old April 2nd, 2012, 11:15 AM
BrainstØrm
Lonely Planet Boy

Send a message via Skype™ to BrainstØrm
Jimmy Vincent

Jimmy paid no attention to the people that were crowding around Cinthia, and headed straight to get food. Smokey, on the other hand, looked for rubbish bins in order to find something to eat. True, he could eat human food, but to him there was nothing like all the stuff that humans throw out. One man's trash is a Koffing's treat, you could say.

Anyway, bad puns aside, Jimmy ordered two sandwiches, one for him and another one for Kaida. The dragon gobbled up the sandwich, but still looked mad at Jimmy because he pulled her away from Zekrom. The boy then ate half of his sandwich when all of a sudden Starr popped out of his Pokéball, hyperactive as usual, and gobbled up what was left. Jimmy shook his head and sent him back inside without saying a word.

"Humph. Time to go training, I guess." he muttered.

He then walked out of the cafeteria, followed by an angry-looking Kaida and Smokey, who was eating some soda cans he found.

Alice Crenshaw

"Grigri. Grimer Gri." the Grimer said smiling, meaning "Don't worry. It's okay, really." Alice smiled and then turned to Kilik. He was all dirty because of his Pokémon. "She can be a real problem...all the time." Kilik said, and Alice giggled.

"I can see." she replied.

Then, all of a sudden, her happy face disappeared. She felt something gooey wrapping her legs again, and looked down to see her Grimer hugging her legs. She turned pale and closed her eyes. Jello giggled at the situation. It was quite an interesting turn of events.

"W-w-wow, y-you're quite affectionate I s-see..." Alice said awkwardly.
Old April 2nd, 2012, 12:39 PM
Nideous
The world refused to change...

Nature: Gentle
Brian

When Sapph asked him if he was ok, Bri blushed deeper. He hadn't meant to worry her. "I'm fine." he whispered back quickly, feeling Maxwell grab him and Sapph. He nodded a little bit and smiled slightly, eager to get away from this awkward scene.

"Yeah, thanks Max. We should go and... L-let them talk for a while. You coming Sapph?" he said as Maxwell dragged them along. He would rather have gotten to give Sapph a tour by hemself, but having Maxwell along would be a lot of fun too. So he smiled a little bit as they walked along.

Nova

The Arcanine sat down in the grass and yawned. Vulpix was watching the ther trainers, a look of slight mistrust on his face.

"Oh cool! A wild Arcanine! Go, pokeball!" a boy said eagerly, throwing the ball at Nova, who yawned and swatted it down with his bushy tail

"Denied." he said boredly, setting his head down and looking at the kid, who huffed and pulled a pokeball off of his belt. He sent out a Lucario, and Nova barked a laugh. He shook his head as the pokemon assumed a battle stance.

"Want me to handle this one Nova?" Vulpix asked boredly, given that he also had a type advantage. Nova shook his head and fired a Flame Burst, which exploded on the Lucario and sent him to the dirt. The Lucario was back on his feet and growled, a large bone forming in his paws. Nova blinked and stood up, stretching out exagerratedly.

"Bring it, you moron." he said as he turned a curt look on the pokemon he was fighting.

RIANBOW SPADE! (My answer to everything. )
Old April 2nd, 2012, 12:58 PM
Pppgggr
Cheese, for everyone!

Nature: Calm
Ethan reached up and caught the pokeballs as Isaac tosses them to him. Clicking two of them onto his belt beside Quilava's, he took the other two and stored them within his bag. Then, dropping his bag on the ground beisde him, he turned towards the grass where Isaac's Trapinch had charged off into the grass, preparing himself for it's return-- Along with whatever monstrocity the pokemon would bring along with it.

Momments later, the pokemon burst out of the woods and over to Isaac. growing very tense, Ethan then watched as the grass began to shake. Sweat poured down his face from the intensity of the moment. Would the pokemon be something he could catch? Would it be strong? His lack of knowledge on how to capture a pokemon had caused him to begin worreying about such things.

Suddenly a Shroomish burst out of the grass and Ethan let out a rather loud sigh of relief, forgetting for a momment that he was there with Isaac. Realizing his mistake, he quickly recovered his stubborn attitude and looked over at the shroomish with a look of Sheer arrogance plastered upon his face.

Before he could give Quilava the command, however, another, much larger pokemon burst out of the grass, its nostrils flaring. This was a pokemon that Ethan had never seen before, but whatever it was, it wasn't going to be easy to catch.

Seemingly out of nowhere, the Tauros broke out at a charge, dashing towards Ethan in sheer, uncontrollable rage. Neither he, nor Quilava had time to react. As the pokemon rammed into him, it quickly flicked its head to the side and sent him flying.

Landing a few feet away, Ethan instantly began to panic and reached for one of the pokeballs at his belt. As the Tauros prepared for another charge, he quickly clicked the pokeball and tossed it at the bull-like pokemon.

To his dismay, however, the pokeball simply bounced off the Tauros' horn, shattering into pieces as the pokemon whipped it aside.

That should have worked! He thought to himself, his panic growing ever greater as the Tauros began to near.

Sponsored Links