The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner

Notices

Roleplay Corner The realm where writers gather to create glorious tales or silly drama together and chronicle their adventures. Start or join roleplays featuring Pokémon, other franchises or something completely original!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old July 5th, 2011 (05:59 PM).
Nideous
The world refused to change...

Nature: Gentle
Brian watched as a Marowak and an Alakazam walked in, followed by the teacher. Brian half listened to her opening speech with interest. She had a rule that was against the pokemon league? Incredible!

"...Now could I have two volunteers come down here? Another important part of battling is having your Pokemon work together to combine attacks. I'd like to see your pokemon work together as a demonstration. Not just as a learning experience for you, but myself as well."

Mark instantly jumped out of his seat and raised his hand, knocking Snype off of his perch. Snype grabbed onto the desk and climbed on top of it. He was raising his hand as well. "The jumpy one!" She called out to Mark, signaling him to come down to the front of the class.

"Now who else..." she thought, looking at the rest of the class. Snivy sighed.
"You're going up, aren't you?" Snivy asked. Brian nodded, after all, he was Mark's battle partner for the moment! He stood up slowly and raised his hand as well.

"Alright, I'll take you! The reluctant one!" the teacher said. She waved at Brian to join Mark at the front of the class. He slowly walked up there. He hated these kinds of displays. But this one would be doubly bad. Not only would he and Snivy get laughed at, but Mark might get some flack as well!
"We'll just have to do our best!" Brian said to Snivy. She was very nervous as well it seemed.

(OOC: More like you got bored and wanted to continue. Not that I blame you, I was ready to move on as well )

RIANBOW SPADE! (My answer to everything. )
Old July 5th, 2011 (06:28 PM).
Megaman765
Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Community Supporter

Nature: Bold
Mark welcomed Brian as he joined him in the front of the class. Lucky he was with somebody he knew. Snype stood on the teachers desk and waved at the class. Snype was a big fan of getting alot of attention. He gave off his signiture large smile to everybody in the class. "Comon Snype lets focus here." Mark whispered. Snype chuckled mischievously.

"As I said, combining moves and working together is an important part in double battles. Why don't we see how well Snype and Snivy here can work together? You can practice your move on Alakazam over here." She said, most likely overhearing Mark say his Sableye's name. Launa's Alakazam walked in front of the class and faced both Snype and Snivy ready to take the hit.

Snype looked up at Snivy. ["Hey! What moves do ya know? I betcha we could perform a pretty good combo if I use double team. How about it? I also know Night shade, Sucker Punch, and Scratch if you got any other ideas."] Snype asked her.

Trainer Academy RP Pokemon
Snype (Sableye)- Lv. 52- Detect, Shadow Sneak, Will-o-wisp, Low Sweep, Foul Play, Taunt (Ability: Keen Eye)
Commodore (Porygon-Z)- Lv. 55 -Signal beam, Conversion 2, Recover, Tri Attack, Ice Beam, Trick Room (Ability: Trace)
Len (Poliwraith)- Lv. 53- Bubblebeam, Brick Break, Dig, Belly Drum, Sleep Talk, Rest (Ability: Water Absorb)
Able (Ninjask)- Lv. 45 - X-Scissor, Slash, Double Team, Protect, Baton Pass, Swords Dance (Ability: Speed Boost)
Kara (Gligar) Lv. 29 Acrobatics, Substitute, Fury Cutter, Knock Off, Slash,Toxic (Ability: Poison Heal)
Xerox (Ditto) Lv. 32 Transform (Ability: Imposter)

(In Box)
Shedinja- Lv. 35 Fury Swipes, Confuse Ray, Sand attack, Leech Life, Mind Reader, Scratch (Ability: Wonder Guard)
Omanyte- Lv. 35 Brine, Mud Shot, Rollout, Ice Beam, Protect, Bite
(Ability: Swift Swim)
Old July 5th, 2011 (06:49 PM).
Nideous

"Attention hog! I know Tackle, Bullet Seed, Vine Whip, Wrap, Attract, and..." Snivy said, her voice faltering.
"She also knows Secret Power, but isn't too good with it," Brian said to answer Snype's question. He wondered what Mark had up his sleeve. He hoped it would be something very impressive! But Brian couldn't think of any way for them to mesh the moves together. Maybe he should have used Duster. her Helping Hand move would have come in handy, but it was too late to worry about that now!
"So... You got any ideas?" Brian asked Mark dubiously.

Old July 5th, 2011 (07:14 PM).
Megaman765
Community Supporter

"Well, I usually leave the "ideas" To Snype over here. He's the clever one." Mark said gesturing toward Snype

["Kehehe. Sorry. Just wanna make an impression for the rest of the class. You should try it sometime. It's a pretty good feeling!"]
Snype said thinking of an idea. Suddenly, one popped up into his head. He whispered in Snivy's ear. ["Heres the plan. I'll use Double team to distract him. Afterwards, You use Wrap to immoboilize him. I'll hit him with Sucker Punch afterwards."] Snype told her. He gave Mark a thumbs up to show he was ready.

"Alright Snype, Do your thing!" Mark called out. Snype jumped off of the desk and used Double team to surround Alakazam. Alakazam of course, played along with it. ["Alright, Now Snivy!"] Snype called out.

Snype (Sableye)- Lv. 52- Detect, Shadow Sneak, Will-o-wisp, Low Sweep, Foul Play, Taunt (Ability: Keen Eye)
Commodore (Porygon-Z)- Lv. 55 -Signal beam, Conversion 2, Recover, Tri Attack, Ice Beam, Trick Room (Ability: Trace)
Len (Poliwraith)- Lv. 53- Bubblebeam, Brick Break, Dig, Belly Drum, Sleep Talk, Rest (Ability: Water Absorb)
Able (Ninjask)- Lv. 45 - X-Scissor, Slash, Double Team, Protect, Baton Pass, Swords Dance (Ability: Speed Boost)
Kara (Gligar) Lv. 29 Acrobatics, Substitute, Fury Cutter, Knock Off, Slash,Toxic (Ability: Poison Heal)

(In Box)
Shedinja- Lv. 35 Fury Swipes, Confuse Ray, Sand attack, Leech Life, Mind Reader, Scratch (Ability: Wonder Guard)
Old July 5th, 2011 (07:30 PM).
curiousnathan
they said we could be anything

Nature: Brave
"Where is this teacher!" Nathan said angrily. "Humph, screw it. I am not attending class today. I might as well train or doing something worthwhile instead of waiting all day." Nathan got up stiffly and walked off into the forrest where he had encountered the staravia. "I wonder if we can find it again." Nathan said hoping he did. Let's go to our spot, that we found last time. Nathan walked through thick vines and thick bushes until finally he ahd reached his secret spot. "Perfect." Nathan said with glee. But it was on;y to his dissapointment that he saw a pokemon in which he hoped he didn't see. A small pink bubl was drinking from the pond that was in front of him. It looked up cautiously and as it did, it recongised Nathan's face straight away. "Cheeerrubi." it made a small goraning noise before shooting sharp leafs from it's head. Nathan reached for his pokeball but as he did a brown flash of colours swooped down to join cherbui in the fight. As it stopped Nathan realised it was the staravia he had encountered the day before. "YOU, I've been looking for you!" Nathan yelled across the water. "Star" It replied sarcasticlly, almost if it was superior to Nathan. "I will get you you know." Nathan said calmly. Nathan reached for his pokeballs as he the came back into the realisation that the reazor leaves wheres till travelling toward him. "Chimchar let's do this." Nathan yelled. Chimchar appeared quickly from it's pokeball and was off into the fight. "Use Fire punch on Cherubi." Nathan ordered. A hot flame emerged form the monkey's fist and it shot towards the cherubi in a instant. However, it was only to be stopped by a fierce aerial ace from the Staravia. Chimchar was sent flying backwards and hit the groud with a harsh thomp.. "Ugh, one won't be enough, let's try two. HAH! It's a double battle. I needed to touch up on this." Nathan reached for his second pokeball. He threw it gently and out poppped turwig. Turwig looked ready to battle, almost as if it knew it had to be on it's game. "Turtwig use Energy Ball at Stravia and Chimchar use Sunny day to block their eyesight. A thick ball of green energy was hulred at the staravia but only to be knocked back by a hardh whirlwind in which hit ball in which hit turwig. The staravia looked agry now and it swerved for turwig with it's beak shark and shiny. The day become sunny, and as the staravia swerved it's eye sight was blurred and it'd lost it's sense of direction and smashed into a tree. Now use solar beam turwig. turwig shot a large stream of energy at the irritate cherubi but it was also using solar beam. Nathan had forgot. It was a grass type too. Both solarbeams forced their way aganst eachother, making the battle seem tense and alive. Nahan looked over to his right and saw the weak staravia on the ground near a bush, instanlty he grabbed a spare pokeball and threw it. it hit the stravia on the side of it's wing and it was captured within. The ball wiriggled rapidly before it broke open forcefully and the staravia crawled into the wilderness. As Nathan returned his view towards turwig and the cherubi he noticed thatchimchar was all by itse'f, and was open for a attacks towards cherubi. "Now chimchar, used fire punch once more." Chimchar genrator a fierce fist of fire and punched the cherubi smack bang in the back of it's bubly head. The Cherubi fainted instantly. "good works guys." Nathan said tired. "Let's go." however, before doing so, he grabbed a few oran berries from his food satchet and palced them near cherubi and the left. "That was intense guys." Neither of the pokemon replied. Nathan looked back curiosly, and notcied that both wiered emerssed in a harsh white light. "Finally." Nathan said with a smug look on his face. "They've evolved." Nahan looked aorund suspicously hoping noone saw his pokemon evolve. This could be his secret weapon. As the evolution finally finished an excited monferno yt lazy looking grottle appeared. "Awesome guys." Nathan yelled. He then ran off towards the pokemon centre ready for them to be fully healed before he checked up on some of his classmates in preparation for a battle in which he wanted to have with someone.
Old July 5th, 2011 (09:12 PM).
jackblaze
Greatness = Working Hard

Nature: Relaxed
Jack knew that for some reason class with this old dude would be boring so he continued slouching and rubbing Blaze's belly in which Blaze responded with a happy moan of delight. Jack looked over at Selena who smiled at him then passed a notepad to him. He agreed completely with what was scribbled on the paper. Jack took the notepad and scribbled a reply not even caring if the teacher could see or not "Yeah this is getting boring, i'd rather be running more laps" Jack slipped back the notepad unto Selena's desk then put his feet unto the table looked into the ceiling and began daydreaming.
Old July 6th, 2011 (07:15 AM).
Nideous

Before Snivy could utter a protest, Snype leapt off the desk and used Double Team. Snivy sighed as a lot of Sableye illusions appeared.
"Now, Snivy! It's your turn!" Brian said. Snivy dropped to the ground. Alakazam pretended to be confused by the illusions, and Snivy used Wrap. Her vines flew out and coiled around the Alakazam, pinning his arms to his side.
"Go ahead," Snivy said to Snype. She tightened her grip to be sure the Alakazam wouldn't be able to go anywhere.

Old July 6th, 2011 (08:27 AM).
Megaman765
Community Supporter

As soon as Alakazam was wrapped in the vines, Snype used Sucker Punch straight toward Alakazam's face while he was stunned. It caused him to flinch a little... being possibly a higher level pokemon, it probably did take much damage. The rest of the class clapped at the demonstration while Snype bowed. ["Kehehe... thank you thank you."] Snype put his arm around Snivy. ["Hey comon! At least act like your enjoying this!"] He said cheerfully.

The teacher clapped as well. "Very good! Seems like they were born to be partners the way I look at it!" Luana joked. Mark laughed to himself a bit, scratching his head. The class seemed to like the little demonstration.

(In Box)
Old July 6th, 2011 (09:11 AM).
Nideous

Snivy struggled free, a look of panic in her eyes. She scrambled back up on to Brian's shoulder.
"Don't do that again!" she said once she regained her composure. Brian looked worriedly at her.
"You ok Snivy?" he asked. Snivy was glaring at Snype, but eventually her expression softened a little bit. It resumed her usual scowl, and she turned her attention to the class.
"Uh... I don't know about that Miss. Snivy doesn't really work well with others," Brian said. Then he muttered under his breath, "though this is the best she's done with when she has worked with others."
He looked at Mark and smiled. That hadn't been so bad! Snivy was acting like, well, herself. But not as much as usual. If anyone had grabbed her like that in the past, they would be nursing some wounds. Looks like this school was helping her to relax, little by little.
"Sorry about that, but Snivy really doesn't like being touched. She's a little odd," Bri said to Mark and Snype.

Old July 6th, 2011 (09:18 AM).
Megaman765
Community Supporter

Snype frowned when he jumped onto Mark's shoulder. ["Sorry... Guess I can't help but be a little too friendly sometimes. Heh. No hard feeling I hope? I don't want to make enemies around here, not with a fellow battling partner at least!"] Snype said to Snivy, smiling. ["But hey, if your still mad at me I won't hold it against you. Kehehe."] Whatever the case, This Snivy girl had quite a reason to sound so stubborn. Perhaps something happened to her?

"You can all return to your desks." The Luana said.

Mark walked up to his desk and replied to Bri. "Nono I'm sorry. Snype is usually eager to make friends and we don't really know your Snivy all that well. Snype is really eager to be friendly. Guess its instinct." Mark replied.

(In Box)
Old July 6th, 2011 (09:29 AM).
Nideous

"It's fine. I'm not mad. Just don't do it again!" Snivy said. Brian walked back to his desk and sat down.
"Heh, don't worry about it! If anything, I wish Snivy was a bit more friendly! She could use more friends," Brian said. Snivy sat down on Bri's desk, ready for the next part of class to start.

"Hey, I wonder what she's going to make us do next!" Brian said. He was enjoying this class so far. He wanted to know what else he could do. Duster climbed up on the desk, and looked from Snivy to Snype, and back again.
"You ok? You wanna talk about it?" she asked Snivy gently.
"Get lost!" Snivy said. Duster ignored her and sat down next to her.
"Come on! I'm trying to be nice! You could at least meet me halfway!" Duster said.

Old July 6th, 2011 (12:14 PM).
SelenaStar
Who says you're not perfect?

Nature: Impish
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to SelenaStar Send a message via Skype™ to SelenaStar
Selene watched out of the corner of her eyes as Valorie picked up the message from her lap. Yeah she was reading it...GOTCHA. Her cheeks flushed a tell-tale pink...brilliant, that meant she was SO looking nice for SOMEONE's benefit...Sel doubted that Valorie would actually tell her 'Yeah, I made an effort for Mark so we could fall in love and get married and have babies," but any kind of clue, any kind of inclination would help her in her quest. She had promised Mark that she would use the power of girl-talk to try and help him win Valorie over...but from that pink face there wasn't much winning over necessary! Simply a case of pushing them together a bit, like nudging Ri into the bathtub. Sel knew it was for his own good...he just needed a bit of encouragement.

Leaning back in her chair, Sel was distracted as Jack scribbled a note back...he didn't even try to be covert about it. She looked up at him, not sure whether she should be impressed by his open flouting of the rules or whether she should find him foolish. Reading the note, she couldn't help but cough loudly, spluttering slightly. MORE...LAPS..? she scrawled violently, not believing what she was reading. Myth isn't the best class on our timetable...but LAPS? she shook her heard in disbelief and started as the note she'd written to Valorie reappeared in front of her eyes.

Ahhh bless her, she snickered and tried to stifle her grin, putting pen to paper once more.

Oh, interesting. So, you wouldn't be making any efforts for a certain male student currently involved in a double-battles class..? It's okay you know, I know we've only just met but you can tell me - who else would there be to confide in here! Except your pokemon of course...but they won't be able to advise you in return

Old July 6th, 2011 (02:15 PM).
Megaman765
Community Supporter

Snype sat on top of the desk and gave off his usual large smile but noticed that Duster and Snivy weren't exactly very good friends. A grudge or out of jealousy... who knew. ["Kehehe. Aw Duster isn't all that bad. Maybe you two should try working together in a double battle. That might help you two get along better."] Snype suggested. ["Hey we may not like everyone we work it, but sometimes you gotta work with it. Trust me."]

"Now that you've seen the demonstration it's your turn to show off! Get your pokemon to work together with different pokemon and think up some different strategies! Consider it your first assignment. Write down what you think would result if two pokemon combined certain moves. Afterwards we'll test them outside." Luana said. Marowak handed out blank sheets of lined paper to everybody in the class. One Paragraph explaining what would result of a team attack huh... seems simple enough...

"Writing... meh... at least we'll be able to try it out afterwards." He said to Bri. "Snype over here knows Sucker Punch, Night Shade, Scratch, Foresight, and Double Team. Lets see if we can think of more ways for our Pokemon to use their attacks together." Mark said, picking up his pencil and pondering what to write.

(In Box)
Old July 6th, 2011 (03:29 PM).
Nideous

"It might help if I knew what Foresight and Night Shade did... Hmm, I can think of something. What if Snivy uses Attract? Then, while the opponent is distracted, Snype uses some kind of powerful attack. But that would only work if the pokemon is a male. I've got another idea, maybe use Sucker Punch to throw Snivy, while she uses Tackle? Could that work?" Brian said uncertainly. He liked his first idea, and knew that one could work.

"Your being mean! Why won't you talk to me!? We're on the same team!" Duster said. Snivy sighed and shook her head. Those two wouldn't leave her alone, and she was getting annoyed by it.
"Guys, I really don't want to talk about it. Let's move on to something else, since neither one of you will leave me be," Snivy said evenly. Anything would be better to talk about than where that subject was going. Brian smiled, but pointidly ignored her. She never offered to talk about anything! She was loosening up a bit, which was good. He just hoped Duster and Snype would have the good sense not to prod her to hard, or she'd just get mean again.

Old July 6th, 2011 (03:45 PM). Edited July 6th, 2011 by PkMnTrainer Yellow.
PkMnTrainer Yellow
Pokemon Professor / RP Mentor
Community Supporter

Nature: Sassy
Once Valorie presumably got the note back with a new message she began reading it. As she read, t all clicked and made sense to her at once. She finally understood what Selene was doing. Selene thought Valorie was in love! Judging by the fact Selene had been there during that whoke potion exchange deal last night she assumed Selene meant Mark. Had Brian said he was going to Doubles too? Valorie couldn't remember. She had been more focused on the beach. Her eyes widened a bit, and her expression became unnaturally deadpan shortly thereafter. She was obviously restraining herself in an attempt to preserve her dignity. I mean, sure Mark was a nice guy and all, but that didn't make it any less embarrassing to get called on it. Valorie began writing down a response, which would then be telepathically lifted and carried back over to Selene by Dratini.

It read as followed:

N Well... yeah! I mean, I guess so. I've gotta look good for my upcoming battle. There's nothing wrong with dressing to impress, right? I still haven't figured out which pokemon I'm going to use...

Valorie had thought to write some sort of heart gushy comment about being thankful for Selene's kindness, but decided that was too awkward. She no longer seemed confused or frustrated, giving she was obviously hiding emotions, probably embarrassment. She seemed to trust Selene, thong she was avoiding making the whole dressing to impress thing a big deal.

-------------
Charmander ♀ Level 14
Dratini ♀ Level 16
Trapinch ♀ Level 15
Old July 6th, 2011 (04:01 PM).
Megaman765
Community Supporter

Snype held up his hands ["Hey hey, I didn't mean anything by it. We don't know eachother that well so what would I know? Sorry if I'm being nosey... lets get back to the double battle topic eh?"] Snype said to Snivy.

Mark thought about Bri's suggestions... attract would be a great distraction for Snype to get a good hit on another Pokemon. He chuckled thinking about it. It would be like Snype was protection Snivy from some hopeless romantic. He decided not to mention it though since Snivy would probably get all pissy. Nonetheless, he wrote it down on his paper, along with the other ideas.

"You know... I have a Porygon on me if you know about that species." He said, letting Commodore out of his ball. Commodore greeted all of the pokemon. "He has a move called sharpen which changes his smooth sides into razor sharp ones. What if Snivy threw him with Vine whip as he sharpened himself up for a Tackle attack? That would be alot of extra force for the attack."

Mark began to think about what was going on at Selene's side and what she was doing over there. Maybe he should get Len to battle this time around. He didn't get to battle at all yet. With the beach environment, It would be great for Len to battle there and make use of all of the water.

(In Box)
Old July 6th, 2011 (04:08 PM).
Nideous

"Hey, that's a great idea! And as for Duster, she knows Helping Hand and Sand Attack! Maybe we could think of ways to use those as well!" Brian said.
"You're really getting into this, aren't you?" Snivy asked him. He nodded eagerly. This was fun! He might not like it as much when he tried those ideas, but he would enjoy making them. He thought for a moment.
"Hey, what about if we can switch pokemon in the middle of the fight? Then we could do more stuff! Like, I have Duster use Helping hand, then send in Snivy and do what you said to do with the Porygon? By the way, what is your Porygon called? I've never seen a pokemon without a name before!" Brian said.
"Except for Snivy! She doesn't have a name!" Duster said. Snivy rose to the bait.
"And what makes you think I don't have a name? I... Never mind," she said. She wished they could move on. This was getting irritating! Duster looked at her curiously.

Old July 6th, 2011 (04:25 PM).
Megaman765
Community Supporter

"Oh! Porygon here? His name is Commodore." Mark said. Porygon announced his name at the same time as Mark to the other pokemon and stared at them blankly. Snivy floated over to the group on top of the desk. And began to speak up.

["Discussion about Double battles I'm assuming. I could possibly conjure a few ideas myself."] Commodore said in a monotone voice. ["Perhaps my Charge beam could be combined with another kind of Projectile for extra force?"]

Snype chuckled at Duster's comment about names. ["Hey comon Duster! Snivy is still a name! A fine name if you don't mind me saying. Some pokemon sound fine without nicknames. I mean, in my case, I dunno if you would want to constantly call me Sableye."] Snype said.

Mark continued writing all of these ideas on his paper and thought of another idea. He had at least a pararaph written down but wanted to think of more ideas... "Hey! Call it silly, But maybe Duster can do that dancing thing he does to get a Pokemon dizzy! That'll really handicap them and give Commodore here a sure shot with one of his attacks."

(In Box)
Old July 6th, 2011 (04:37 PM).
Nideous

"That's a good idea too!" Brian said. Snivy regarded Commodore with little interest.
"I can use Bullet Seed, would that be projectile enough for you?" Snivy said. Duster ignored Snype. Instead, she jumped onto Mark's desk and poked him in the chest.
"I'm a girl! Are you blind?!" she said, slightly angrily. Brian looked at her.
"Calm down, Duster! It was a simple mistake!" Brian said.
"Sand Attack from Duster, and Double Team from Snype would throw any enemies off balance. Then use some kind of other attack. That would work!" Snivy said. She said it in such a way that she felt she wouldn't be questioned. She sat down on the desk. She also ignored what Snype said about her name. She didn't care one way or another what he thought, or so she told herself.

Old July 6th, 2011 (04:52 PM).
Megaman765
Community Supporter

((lol sorry for mistaking dusters gender XD meant to say she))

Mark felt duster poke at his chest. "oof! Hey! Sorry my tongue slipped!" Mark said. Both him and Snype laughed with eachother. Mark tended to say the wrong stuff without even knowing alot of the time. Not so bad that he started mistaking Snype for a girl though. He would really need help if that were the case. Mark pet Duster.

["Agreed. Bullet seed will work just fine."] Commodore replied.

"All good ideas! Double team and Sand attack would really hurt alot!" Mark replied.

["Kehehe! Now your talking!"] Snype replied to Snivy. He couldn't wait to test these ideas out. Commodore's eyes gave off an expression of happiness as well.

"Alright I think you've all had enough time to think up some clever tactics. Lets all head outside and put them to the test!" Luana said. "Oh, and hang on to your papers. I'll be collecting them after class. "

(In Box)
Old July 6th, 2011 (04:58 PM).
Nideous

Brian looked worried. He had forgotten that they were supposed to write everything down. He looked imploringly at Mark, who was petting a now very happy Duster. Snivy climbed up on Bri's shoulder.
"Um... I kind of forgot to write this tuff all down," he admitted, emberassed at his own forgetfulness. He stood up with the rest of the students, and followed them out. Duster was right on his heels.

(OOC: No problem!)

Old July 6th, 2011 (05:08 PM).
Megaman765
Community Supporter

Mark probably should have reminded Bri to write this stuff down but he had an idea nonetheless. "Well, I can write this off as a team effort." Mark said writing Bri's name on the paper. "We did kind of work together to make these moves." Mark got up from his seat and followed Bri out to the hallway. Snivy and Commodore followed him as well.

"Hey! After we get some practice in lets see if we can leave early to prepare for the beach! If we have time, Maybe we can find a TM for Duster in one of the shops! I'm pretty sure they have stores in the Pokemon Center. They recently moved in there."

TM's tended to be expencive... but the least they could do is see what merchandise is available in the shops.

(In Box)
Old July 6th, 2011 (05:16 PM).
NightOfRemorse
my anxieties have anxieties

Nature: Lonely
Alice continued sitting near the door, reading her book. All the other students in the class were crowded right in front of the door. "Come on!" one of the students yelled. "Where's the teacher?!" another asked. Alice ignored them and cheerfully read about several Unova Pokémon. She glanced up and noticed some students from another class going outside. She saw Mark walking with Bri.

"I'm following you after class, just to let you know!" she called out, but wasn't certain if she said it loudly enough for him to hear. Psh, maybe for everyone else at the school it'd be after class, but for Alice it would be after waiting for a teacher that wasn't going to show up. Jem calmly looked at Alice, lashing his six tails.
I stay away
Old July 6th, 2011 (05:19 PM). Edited July 6th, 2011 by Nideous.
Nideous

"That sounds cool! Maybe we could do that!" Brian said, "And thanks for putting my name on the paper!"
Brian wanted to get to the beach, but he wanted a TM for Duster more. Unfortunately, he had no money. And with no money, he couldn't afford one. He wanted to see what they had, at least. Maybe he could find a job on campus to help pay for things like that. Snivy interupted his thoughts.
"We're nearly there, get ready!" Snivy said. Bri collected his thoughts. He wondered what they would try first.

"I'm following you after class, just to let you know!" someone shouted. Brian whirled around to see who had yelled at him. He waved nervously when he realized it was Alice who shouted at him. Snivy laughed at him.

Old July 6th, 2011 (05:28 PM).
Fuyu
Battle!

Nature: Quirky
Skye watched the other boy leave, looking confused. That guy was awfully grumpy. Rama snorted as he left, pacing around his trainer's feet as Skye sat down. Ellie took this as an excuse to leave her Pokeball and start digging. The boy sighed. There was nothing he could do with Ellie, truly. Rama rested in his lap, watching Ellie dig enthusiastically.

"Maybe she'll dig through the ocean," Rama commented, causing Skye to laugh. He hoped not. Idly, he wondered how that boy was doing. The guy had been staring at him yesterday like a hawk during Mythology class. It had been kind of freaky.

Rama read his mind and grinned. "Probably wanted a battle." Skye shrugged, guessing his words.

"Thuh-hat w-would b-be a tough one," the male admitted. "H-He was strong, I-I could suh-hense it." Skye could tell someone's abilities pretty well. He had been raised near a Gym and his brother had taught him special signs to watch for.It was how he knew who was someone to watch. So far, he had seen some pretty good people, maybe not for battling just yet but sometime soon he would like to.

Ellie huffed, leaving the hole she had dug. "That teacher's late. Jerk."

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links