Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner
Reload this Page [Pokémon] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Roleplay Corner The realm where writers gather to create glorious tales or silly drama together and chronicle their adventures. Start or join roleplays featuring Pokémon, other franchises or something completely original!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old April 7th, 2012 (09:51 PM).
A Glitch in the System

Nature: Calm
(( XD Yes, his savior, Isaac, who hasn't seen him since. ))

❂ PLAYTIME ❂

Kiyoko shivered as his head was lifted back up with hers. He looked into her eyes and listened to everything she had to say. He shivered a little as he spoke up, I know, it just scares me... My first time in water and I almost drowned, but some... Human... His voice trailed off near the end. Then speaking softly, his voice soft with awe, A... A human saved me... He was completely astonished by this sudden realization. he gathered his thoughts quietly, and pondered his next steps. After that, he turned to Star and spoke nervously, I-is your trainer very nice...? Do you think she would capture me if she had the chance...? The very thought of capture sent a cold shiver all the way down his spine and through his tail. D-do you think I could m-meet her...? He was practically jittering with fear at this point. I-I have to do this...! I have to get better and learn to trust humans... Z-Zoroark and N said so...

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old April 8th, 2012 (02:20 AM).

Nature: Relaxed
Lincoln West

Lincoln chuckled at the Mime Jr.'s antics and shook his head. "It's cool, don't worry about it. Pokemon wouldn't be anywhere near as much fun if they, like, weren't a handful, y'know?"

When Manda told him she wanted to disregard his fathers advice and head of the white Lugia Dorm Lincoln had a moments hesitation. His dad wouldn't have told them not to go there if they really shouldn't, he wouldn't want either of them to get hurt... but then he thought of his dad refusing him the chance for any pokemon and a strong desire to rebel filled him.

"Yeah." He said firmly. "That sounds cool. It'll be way more interesting than the icy plains, right?"

Jackson (Male Shieldon) Lvl 24: Toxic, Sandstorm, Protect, Iron Head, Stealth Rock, Dig
Ability: Sturdy

Bixi (Female Tirtouga) Lvl 24: Crunch, Aqua Tail, Sandstorm, Ice Beam, Stone Edge, Iron Defense
Ability: Solid Rock

Siege (Male Geodude) Lvl 22: Defense Curl, Attract, Rock Polish, Rock Throw, Magnitude, Roll Out
Ability: Rock Head
Old April 8th, 2012 (12:28 PM). Edited April 8th, 2012 by Rose Quartz.
Hey hoo~

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Skype™ to Rose Quartz
Ruby Destiny

After awhile playing with the pokemon Ruby sees a boy passing her, he seems a little groggy though, he's scolding at a pokemon he calls...Kaida?

Ruby doesn't pay too much attention to him and plays futher with the houndour family who are still laying by her legs and the other pokemon.

After awhile she notices a battle going on, the boy she saw just now got attacked and the pokemon he calls Kaida attacked it away. It were quite strong moves but the houndour that attacked Kaida's trainer is still standing.

'Houndour a dark type pokemon...Kyuubi can you help me out?' Ruby asks the little vulpix. '(Ofcourse! What do i need to do?)' He asks her, Ruby points at the Houndour a little farther away. 'Attack him with a flametrower, use dig to approach him.' Ruby commanded him with a smile. Kyuubi did as she said, he digged his way to the Houndour that attacked the boy and attacks it with flametrower, knocking it out.

Ruby runs toward her Vulpix followed by Kaede, Yuki and Hikari, then she picks up Kyuubi and praises him. 'Good work.' She gives him a warm smile.

'S-sorry for interupting like that, but you seemed to have troubles.' She bows to show her apologies. 'I saw you and your pokemon walking just now, i heard you scolding at her.' Ruby walks over to Kaida, bents down and pets her head. 'Pokemon are living beings, not slaves, please remember that.' She says to the boy.

'And you, your trainer was just concerned about your training, he may not shows it but he does care about you, please don't mind him.' Ruby says to the druddigon.

Then suddenly she hears the houndour calling for help, immediately alot of houndour comes at them. 'Yuki, transform into a fire pokemon, Hikari, stay behind me, your attacks won't affect them, Kyuubi and Kaede, join the fight.' She tells them, and they all listen, Hikari jumps on Ruby's shoulder while all her other pokemon stand forward her in fight position. Yuki has transformed into a Entei.
Sisters
Theme
Lucina / Lacy / Madison Campbell
Old April 8th, 2012 (01:38 PM).
Lonely Planet Boy

Nature: Lonely
Send a message via Skype™ to OmegaPinkMan
Jimmy Vincent

Right after Kaida hit the Houndour with Crush Claw, a Vulpix came from under the ground and hit the Dark-type hound, knocking it out. Kaida immediately rushed over to Jimmy and grabbed him so that he could get up.

"Humph, weren't you, like, mad at me or something?" Jimmy said, before Kaida gave him a tight hug.

Jimmy was speechless. Why was his Druddigon hugging him? Why did she save him from that Houndour even though she was clearly mad at him? Kaida then rubbed her hard, red head against Jimmy's shirt, which was ripped because of the Houndour's attack. That was the least of his concerns. Then, suddenly, he heard a voice nearby. Kaida let go of Jimmy, and watched out, like on a protective stance.

"S-sorry for interupting like that, but you seemed to have troubles. I saw you and your pokemon walking just now, i heard you scolding at him." It was the girl from before. She walked over to Kaida, bent down and petted her head. "Pokemon are living beings, not slaves, please remember that." she added.

"Humph. You think I don't know that?" he said aggresively.

Then the girl turned to Kaida. "And you, your trainer was just concerned about your training, he may not shows it but he does care about you, please don't mind him." she said, and Kaida nodded and hugged Jimmy again. The rebellious looking boy was pretty uncomfortable with this, when, all of a sudden, the Houndour that had attacked him roared, and a pack of Houndour popped out of nowhere. They looked ready to attack.

"Humph, no time to lose! Grim, Starr, come out!" Jimmy said and sent out his Duskull and Drowzee. "You too, Kaida, time to take 'em down!"

Kaida let go of Jimmy and faced the Houndour, shifting to her protective stance again. She wouldn't let a Pokémon hurt Jimmy, and she wanted to make it up for him for what happened earlier.

"Starr, Headbutt! Grim, Confuse Ray! Kaida, Crush Claw!" the boy exclaimed as the left sleeve from his Raikou Dorm jacket came off.
Old April 8th, 2012 (02:24 PM).
Forever Shawol and Aileean

Nature: Adamant
Miharu glanced at Cynthia. "Someone keeps glancing at you."

Cynthia rolled her eyes. "No kidding?"

"No, I'm obviously lying," Miharu replied sarcastically.

"Excuse me, Miss Cynthia. I wish to ask you a question," said a young female.

Miharu detached herself from Cynthia and rolled her eyes at Byron.

"You don't remember me, huh? Then again, it has been a while and you probably had a lot of challengers to the gym since then anyways," said Miharu. "Still, you would think you would remember someone as awesome as me.

Miharu rolled her eyes when Maxwell called her 'miss'. "I'm nowhere near a 'miss'. Just call me Miharu."

Cynthia smiled at the leaving people. "It's nice to see all of you."

Miharu waved cheerfully.

Cynthia and Miharu turned to face Lucia. Cynthia smiled apologetically. "Sorry about ignoring you for a bit; we just wanted to say goodbye. What did you need to ask me?"

Miharu frowned. "Hey, you look familiar. I think I've seen...Ah."

Cynthia glanced at Miharu. "What?"

Miharu sighed. "Well, this is going to get awkward quick. I would abandon you, but then you'd hunt me down and kill you."

"Seriously, what?" asked Cynthia.

Miharu rolled her eyes. "If you can't remember her by now, you fail life. Epically."

http://i354.photobucket.com/albums/r417/MichaelaTheUchiha/Onew277-2.jpg
Old April 8th, 2012 (02:41 PM).
Hey hoo~

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Skype™ to Rose Quartz
Ruby Destiny

There were quite alot of houdours. She heard the boy giving Kaida and his duskull and drowzee commands. 'I'm sorry but i'm gonna join.' Ruby says as she looks at her pokemon.

'(What are the commands?)' The Yuki-Entei asks her. 'I want you guys to use fire moves, so be prepared, dark is weak against fire.' Ruby says to them. '(So this is easy huh?)' Kaede asks her. 'I guess you can say so, but Kaede, remember that you're a normal type, i want you to stay near Yuki and Kyuubi.' Ruby tells him, it must be weird for the boy that Ruby is actually having a conversation with her pokemon, and understanding them.

'(Got it!)' Kaede turns to one of the houndours, when it got attacked by a headbutt from one of the boy's pokemon Ruby gives him the command. 'Kaede! Tackle!' She shouts. Kaede tackles the houndour away helping the pokemon of the boy to prepare another move, there were in total six houndours, so each got one. Kaede quickly charged on the houndour he choosed to be his opponment.

'Kaede use dig!' Kaede digged his way in the ground. 'Now dig a circle.' Ruby tells him. Kaede digs a circkle and the ground where the houndour was standing on collapses, the houndour was now in a hole.

On the other hand Kyuubi is preparing himself. 'Kyuubi flametrower!' Ruby shouts. Kyuubi takes the order, jumps high and uses a powerful flametrower.

'Yuki! Swift!' Yuki uses swift on the houndour forward her, even though it's an illusion the houndour gets damaged. 'Now ember!' Yuki uses ember on the houndour, but he still isn't knocked out yet.

'I'm Ruby Destiny from the Entei form by the way.' Ruby introduces herself while her pokemon are using the moves she just told them to do.
Sisters
Theme
Lucina / Lacy / Madison Campbell
Old April 8th, 2012 (03:01 PM).
A mad mind... hehe

Nature: Serious
Lucia Francisco Bernavard

Lucia frowned at the woman's reaction. Obviously from what she had overheard from her table Cynthia and this woman considered each other friends. Judging from the lack of anger in Cynthia's eyes she obviously didn't recognize Lucia and the other woman did. It was highly possible that Cynthia may have told this woman who she was some time ago or maybe Cynthia was just playing dumb. Lucia didn't care any way but she was here now so she would get her answers finally.

Lucia made sure to straighten her back to keep a stern posture. "Miss Cynthia, I am a new student here and I when I noticed you here I knew I had to ask you a question that has been burning in my mind ever since I first saw you in the flesh. You publicly ridicule the Bernavard family, state that they are criminals by aiding those that have been falsely accused of criminal activity, and even go so far as to join other trainers in attempting to put their clients in jail. I have long desired to know why you would do this. Why would you attempt to put innocent men in jail simply because of rumors and not because of factual information?"

Lucia pulled out her necklace and proudly displayed her family crest, "My name is Lucia Francisco Bernavard and I want to know why you oppose my family so much."

Through her entire speech Lucia made sure to keep her voice at calm pitch. It wasn't every day that she got to talk to a regional champion and even the slightest anger in her voice could have dire consequences from Cynthia. Roberto stood firm behind her, his eyes locked onto Cynthia as well. It was no surprise that anyone that publicly opposed the Bernavard's was treated to a cold reception by the Red Legion. In fact the Red Legion constantly was informed as to what pokemon region champions used in battle so as to better prepare for surprise engagements against them. The region champions had never tried attacking the Bernavards but there was always that possibility of aggression, especially considering the enormity of the cases her family tackled and the strong responses that were shown among the champions.
Old April 8th, 2012 (03:13 PM).
The RPing Challenger!

Nature: Timid
After all that, Byron gave up his search and took CupCream back to Gen. Gen hadn't thought about much so he was sleeping, all cozy and comfortable in his table, apparently he brought a pillow there. Byron kicked Gen in the shin and woke him up befoire continuing class.

Pokemon Trainer Academy as Gen Valdrauth Esis
Old April 8th, 2012 (03:36 PM).

Quote originally posted by Greiger:

Lucia frowned at the woman's reaction. Obviously from what she had overheard from her table Cynthia and this woman considered each other friends. Judging from the lack of anger in Cynthia's eyes she obviously didn't recognize Lucia and the other woman did. It was highly possible that Cynthia may have told this woman who she was some time ago or maybe Cynthia was just playing dumb. Lucia didn't care any way but she was here now so she would get her answers finally.

Lucia made sure to straighten her back to keep a stern posture. "Miss Cynthia, I am a new student here and I when I noticed you here I knew I had to ask you a question that has been burning in my mind ever since I first saw you in the flesh. You publicly ridicule the Bernavard family, state that they are criminals by aiding those that have been falsely accused of criminal activity, and even go so far as to join other trainers in attempting to put their clients in jail. I have long desired to know why you would do this. Why would you attempt to put innocent men in jail simply because of rumors and not because of factual information?"

Lucia pulled out her necklace and proudly displayed her family crest, "My name is Lucia Francisco Bernavard and I want to know why you oppose my family so much."

Through her entire speech Lucia made sure to keep her voice at calm pitch. It wasn't every day that she got to talk to a regional champion and even the slightest anger in her voice could have dire consequences from Cynthia. Roberto stood firm behind her, his eyes locked onto Cynthia as well. It was no surprise that anyone that publicly opposed the Bernavard's was treated to a cold reception by the Red Legion. In fact the Red Legion constantly was informed as to what pokemon region champions used in battle so as to better prepare for surprise engagements against them. The region champions had never tried attacking the Bernavards but there was always that possibility of aggression, especially considering the enormity of the cases her family tackled and the strong responses that were shown among the champions.
"Ah, you are a part of the Bernavard family," said Cynthia.

Miharu rolled her eyes. "No ****, Cynthia." "Wow, it is like she didn't just tell you!"

"I have nothing against your family, but I do have something against what they do, somewhat. Some of the people that they have argued for and won for were criminals that deserved to be jailed. Yes, some of which that your family has protected were falsely accused, but the opposite is true as well. If you guys stop innocent people from going into jail, I'm alright with that. I don't think anyone innocent should be in jail for something they didn't do, but I don't believe that anyone who is guilty should be set free to only continue with their criminal activities," stated Cynthia calmly. "Some of the people that your family has fought for did not just have 'rumors' against them but long days of hard detective work by quite a lot of people. Sometimes including me, sometimes including her-" here Cynthia pointed to Miharu "-and sometimes neither of us, but there was strong evidence. Yet, I'm not against what your family does because it destroys my hard work, I'm against it because they ignore hard evidence. You know how the legal system works. If someone has any doubts on the jury, then they cannot be 'guilty' in the eyes of the law, even if they are actually guilty. Plus, it's not like I go around and insult the Bernavard family to everyone I know-"

"-She doesn't," Miharu piped up.

"-but, perhaps, you should check the cases that you take," said Cynthia. "I'm not saying that when you guys take a case that you should try to fail on purpose, that's morally wrong. However, I would watch out for the cases that you all take. If they really are guilty and the Bernavard family fights for them, chances are that they will go free and will be able to do criminal activities for another day. And perhaps you guys do check the cases that come your way, I don't know, I'm not part of your family. However, there are many bad people that you all set free, just as there were many good people that you all set free. I'm not against your family, I just dislike how they let horrible people walk away to continue a life of crime."

Miharu sighed. "Is this really the place to have this sort of argument? We're in a bloody public cafeteria for Arceus's sake. Name's Miharu, by the way, Lucia. And don't worry, Cynthia isn't going to attack you. If she does, I'll trip her!"

"You can try," Cynthia retorted.

"I do remember those few times-"

"Not. Another. Word."

Miharu stuck a tongue out at Cynthia. She winked at Lucia. "I'll tell you later."

Old April 8th, 2012 (04:47 PM).
A mad mind... hehe

Lucia stayed silent as Cynthia spoke. Once the champion and the woman named Miharu stopped speaking Lucia spoke once more. "My family does not protect criminals Miss Cynthia. They protect law abiding citizens that have been falsely accused by the public. To suggest anything else is to demean the reputation of the Bernavard family. I know the work you put into your investigations, my family has often shown me your 'evidence'. If it was evidence that related to the charges in hand then why would it not show that the defendant was guilty without any doubt? I tell you why, because if there is but an inkling of doubt that the accused is not guilty then the jury will say that he is innocent. If there are holes in assumptions that can easily be poked through then my parents make it their duty to find them. To do any less would make all of their years of studying worthless."

Lucia drew herself up, "The Bernavard family has been involved in the practice of law for three generation. I will be the fourth. We have had many years to evaluate our practices and if we were making mistakes my family would already be seeing the results of said mistakes, but we have not. We are the one thing that protects the innocent from your injustice."

Lucia frowned, "I must admit I did not admit you to be so friendly, especially to one that bears the Bernavard name, but that does not dissuade me from my family's path. If you truly think that my family is in fault then show me, don't just tell me."

Roberto still stood at ready. He did not for a second believe Miharu's claim of Cynthia not attacking Lucia. If anything that comment had made him even more prepared to pull out any maneuver to keep Lucia safe.
Old April 8th, 2012 (05:04 PM). Edited April 8th, 2012 by Nideous.
The world refused to change...

Nature: Gentle
Brian

Bri blinked a bit as they hid in the bushes. "Um... Max... I..." he said, then shrugged and climbed out of the bushes when Byron had left, wondering what that was about. Sprinkled shook his head and growled at Max, his ear twitching.

"Hey! Watch it next time! I was nearly crushed!" the eevee said angrily. Bri smiled and pet his head, slowly calming Sprinkles down.

"Enough Sprinkles. You need to relax a bit." he said with a grin. The eevee huffed and leapt to the ground as Duster walked over to him.

"Um... What the heck just happened?" she said slowly. Bri shrugged and she vlimbed up to his shoulder.

Quin

Mai leapt to the ground when Quin sat down. The minun began to sniff around his room.

"Mai mai!" he said happily. Quin smiled and tossed the pokeball, revealing Plai, who shook her head and was pounced on by Mai. The two of them sparked for a moment, rolling on the ground, ending with Plai pinning her brother.

"Hey, easy! Don't ruin the carpet guys." Quin said, pulling up his computer and clicking open a few links. He was beginning to do research onto the days when the school had four dorms, and trying to find out what happened. He found a picture of a small girl, with a VERY familiar misdreavus floating next to her, and chuckled a bit. Small world it seemed.

Leena

The Misdreavus giggled as she floated through the halls, her prize in her mouth. She floated through a girl and out the wall. She stopped when she spotted someone and floated up behind them.

"BOO! MWEHEHEE!" she said happily before floating away, giggling hysterically.

Nova

The Lucario growled and dashed at Nova, who grimaced and bit down n his arm with a Fire Fang, causing the other pokemon to yelp and kick him in the head. Nova growled and released him, watching his arm turn a bit shiny, and him clutch at the burn.

"Bye now." he said lazily, firing a Flame Burst at the pokemon and sending him to the ground. Nova didn't wait to see him get up. He rushed forward and slammed into him with Facade, sending the Lucario down, his eyes dazed and confused. Nova then turned to Vulpix and tossed him onto his back before taking off toward the cafeteria.

Drake

Drake dropped Pepsi off at the front of the Pokemon Center, after giving her directions to the front office, then he turned and walked away. He sighed and crossed his arms, looking around with a slightly smug look on his face. He huffed a little and began walking.

"Damn Lance... Tell me to do something and not tell me how to do it, or why, and where for that matter..." he mumbled to himself, and began tossing Zeal's pokeball in the air boredly.

Thyme

Thyme scowled at Mistress. She did not have a very high opinion of Zorua as a species, and this one was falling flat as well.

"Well, isn't that awfully cruel of you?" she said boredly, flicking a little mud off of her hand.

RIANBOW SPADE! (My answer to everything. )
Old April 8th, 2012 (07:40 PM).
The Winged Wolf

Nature: Naughty
Star smidled as he kept his head up. She saw him shiver though, and she used her paw to pet him gently. To pretty much groom him without the licking. She nodded. She would be scared as well if she almost drowned her first time swimming. Star cocked her head as he mentioned softly that a human saved him. "Hmm... Do you know what human? Well, it doesn't matter." Star quickly said after her inquiry. Star thought after Kiyoko asked about her trainer. Kat is normally very nice. She would notice that Kiyoko wouldn't want to be caught. Besides, Psy would tell her! "Yeah! Kat is super nice. She treats me like s human. As in, she doesn't feed me from a Dog bowl. Or make me sleep on the floor. She lets me eat with her and gives me blankets and a bed. She also never puts me in my ball. I don't think she would catch you on first sight. Yeah, you're strangely colored, good strangly! But she has a collection of slightly off Pokemon. I have white rings, Psy has swirls, and Royal has some... Scars. So, she wouldn't catch you right away. She might pick you up though." Star giggled at the thought. She then noticed Kiyoko was shivering more. " Uh... Sure! You can if you really want to. You could even stay with us in the dorms! Not as someone's Pokèmon of course! Still technicaly wild you are! But, you could go back to N if you wish, at bed time." Star would love for Kiyoko to stay, but it is all his choice. She would live either way...

Help my eggs and my Pokemon if you please!

Rps ^-^
Pokemon Trainer Academy
Bara's Storm

World Of Vampires
Experimental
Pokemon Fallout
Old April 8th, 2012 (07:41 PM).

((OOC: Joint Post between myself and Greiger. Wall of text and arguments coming your way!))

"Have you followed up with some of the criminals that your family has protected?" asked Cynthia. "Hold on..." Cynthia dug through her purse.

"Are you showing-?" started Miharu.

"Yup," said Cynthia.

Miharu winced. "This really isn't the best place to show something like that."

Cynthia rolled her eyes. "I'm not sure if we'll be moving anytime soon."

Miharu sighed. "Okay, argument on hold for a second. Lulu-chan, would you mind if we could move to a more...private place? What Cynthia is about to show you is extremely top-secret and really shouldn't be in a public place. We can either walk there or we could teleport, if you like."

Lucia frowned, "I prefer being called the proper name my parents gave me but I would have no qualms with going with you."

Roberto flapped his insect wings as his eyes narrowed, "Sci!"

Lucia rolled her eyes, "Roberto you're coming with us and you can easily take them down. Besides, Cynthia would take the chance of having a mistake come back to haunt her."

Roberto still kept a tight grip on Lucia. Lucia turned to the two, "Sorry about this but unless you can convince Roberto without a doubt that no harm will not come to me he won't let me leave. It would bring dishonor upon the Red Legion if he allowed me to knowingly go into the heart of danger."

Miharu shrugged. "I don't call anyone by their proper names 'cept Cynthia. You'll just have to deal with it, Lulu-chan. And I really don't care about the overprotective pokemon thing; Bishamon is the exact same way. Speaking of Bishamon...Wait, Cynthia, where's a private place that we could go to?"

"My office," said Cynthia.

"Wait, you have an office?" asked Miharu. "Do I have an office?"

Cynthia shrugged. "Did you ask the professor?"

Miharu sighed. "Never mind, let's go. Also, I take offense to the Roro-chan being able to take us down easily. You don't really know my pokemon. Anyways, Bishamon, teleport!"

In a flash of light, the group appeared in Cynthia's quiet office. Immediately, Miharu locked the door.

"Thanks, Bishamon," said Miharu telepathically.

"No problem, master," Bishamon replied. He paused. "I am not overprotective!"

Miharu snorted. "Bishamon, stop with the lying. When this drama is over..."

"I'm ever so scared."

Miharu rolled her eyes. "This isn't over!"

"Think I should put a sock on the door instead?" Miharu said, grinning.

Cynthia rolled her eyes as she dug through her purse again. "Miharu, there is a time and a place. This is not it."

"Miharu Mizushima, certified mood killer," Miharu retorted.

"Aha!" Cynthia exclaimed. She took out a letter.

"Do you want to read it or should I?" asked Cynthia to Miharu.

Miharu sighed and leaned against the wall. "You know it makes me sad every time I read it."

"You were the one who worked on this case," said Cynthia.

"Yeah, yeah, I know," Miharu said sullenly. She held out a hand and Cynthia handed her the letter. Miharu cleared her throat and began reading.

"Dear Ms. Miharu,

Daddy has been doing bad things to Pokemon again. I've been trying to stop him, but then daddy just do bad things to me instead. I don't like seeing Daddy this angry all the time. Mummy left but couldn't take me with her, so now I have to live with Daddy. I sent a letter to those people who protected Daddy, but they just sent back saying that he was in...inno...innocent. I didn't want to lose my daddy, but he isn't my daddy! He's a bad man! Why is my daddy doing these things? Those people keep on saying that he's a good man, but if I can't see it, how can they? Please help me, Ms. Miharu! You almost helped before! You need to help!
"

Miharu cleared her throat. "I'm going to keep his name secret." Miharu sighed and slid down, sitting down on the floor. She put her head on her knees. "Give me a moment," she said softly.

Cynthia turned towards Lucia. "Despite this letter, there isn't enough evidence to show that he is continuing with his behavior and he's been smarter and cleaning up his tracks. We've investigated, but nothing has come from it. And when we tried to go in person...Well, let's just say that the child who sent that letter isn't saying anything anymore."

Lucia frowned. She was silent for a moment before she spoke, "What else can my parents do? We do the best job we can because we all believe in the good of all mankind. If my parents were to do anything different, then they would be drifting into unknown territory. They would start making mistakes and then the innocent would start to pay the price as well. We receive letters as well. Many are of thanks and gratitude, others are of simple thanks, and yet some are just like the one you read me."

Lucia turned away, "My father and mother believe in the best of humanity. I admit that is a shaky ledge to stand on. Not every single human is good, and yet not every single human is bad. I was taught to believe in my future clients, to trust them. My father once told me a story, one that has been passed down from my family. A long time ago three men were rounded up by the police for a crime. All three had evidence pointing to their involvement. There was only one lawyer in the town who took up their case despite the overwhelming amount of evidence against all three. One claimed that he had just been passing by when the crime had happened, another claimed that he had been out buying groceries at the time the crime had been committed, and the last said he was asleep at that time. The lawyer just looked at the evidence and didn't even try to poke holes in the evidence, because he too saw them as guilty. The three men were executed for their crime. A week later it was discovered another man had purposely set evidence against the three to throw off the investigation."

Lucia turned to the two, "Three men died that day. Three innocent men. My great-great-grandfather decreed on that day he would no longer fail his clients and look upon them as guilty thugs. He set a policy that day that each and every Bernavard stands for, to see each and every client as innocent beings. It is how we operate, how we strive to make the world a better place. The truth is this... everyone lies. Some do it better than others, but how can you tell if one lies? How can you know each and every lie that is told to you? You can't. My family calls it faith. Having faith in our clients is what causes my parents to spend days without sleep, looking over all the evidence to see if yet another innocent man will hang for a crime he didn't commit."

Lucia sighed, "I don't want to believe that my parents ever have knowingly released a criminal because I see what they do. I see the logic in their arguments. I was wrong when I stated that no evil doers have been saved by my parents, but how can you tell a innocent man from a guilty one when the guilty one will lie? I have no desire to ever place an innocent man in jail. If you know how to tell the two apart then tell me! Tell me that there is a way to always know when one is telling the truth and when another makes false claims!"

Roberto simply stood near Lucia, his face not betraying any of his internal emotions as he watched the two sides exchange words.

"Ask," said Miharu softly.

Cynthia turned to Miharu. "They could-"

"It's called having a psychic type pokemon," said Miharu, looking up. "Bishamon is always able to tell me whether or not someone is lying or not. Ask them whether or not they will be okay with a psychic type pokemon to reading their mind for evidence for or against the claim against them and nothing else. I've been trying to get someone to pass a law about that, but everyone keeps on saying that it is a matter of personal freedom. It's not a 'everyone has to do it sort of thing' but more of a 'if you allow it, then it can cement your innocence'. Plus, those who say yes are either sure that they were able to bury the evidence against them, which with a psychic pokemon doesn't happen, or they are truly innocent."

Cynthia stared at Miharu. "That's...a pretty good idea."

Miharu smirked weakly. "Always the tone of surprise."

Lucia turned away, "It's never that easy. Don't you think my family has ever tried that? Both my grandfather and my father have psychic pokemon that they use. Yet, ninety-nine percent of our clients refuse to let their minds be read. They say it's a matter of privacy."

Lucia turned back to the two, "I don't know if that means that ninety-nine percent of our clients are vicious monsters. Maybe, or maybe they just like their privacy. I can't read their minds so I can't tell you. If you had the memories of each and every single moment of your life in the hands of another would you want them to see each and every thought and action you did? I don't think I would have the courage to let any pokemon have that much power over my clients. It would be... corrupting. And if a law like that did get passed then how much power would a lawyer have over their clients? Could not those filled with evil intentions have their pokemon report false memories? Like people there also exist pokemon who will do bad deeds for the trainers. What then? We inspect all of the memories of the psychic pokemon that inspect the memories of the clients? It would become a never ending cycle because there will always be those that give into corruption. No matter how well written the law is there will always be those who twist it to suit their own needs."

Lucia sighed, "Maybe you two are right in some ways, maybe there is a better way to determine the guilt of one person." Lucia straightened her posture and looked Cynthia in the eyes, "But until that day comes I put my faith in human beings that will come before me. I will treat each one as a innocent soul and I will do my best to protect them as best as I can. We all have different opinions and this is mine. Just because one corrupted soul goes free does not mean all that step into the courtroom are corrupted. And, if I see my clients as evil beings, then I would be more inclined to see them jailed. Who then would be the corrupted one then? ...I fear this discussion has come to an end."

"I think we're heading around in circles," said Cynthia dryly. "Just know this, I'm not against your family in general, I just hate as to how, sometimes, criminals walk free because of them."

Miharu rolled her eyes and handed Cynthia the letter, which Cynthia carefully put back into her purse. "We done? Anymore arguments? Cool beans." Miharu stood up.

"See ya around, Lulu-chan, Roro-chan, Cynthia. You should join my class, Lulu-chan," said Miharu before disappearing in a flash of light.

Cynthia sighed and unlocked the door. "Damn it, Miharu," she murmured.

Lucia turned to Cynthia, "I can see the position from where you stand, but I oppose it. Farewell unto next time Miss Cynthia."

Lucia gave a curt bow and walked out of the room followed by Roberto.

Old April 8th, 2012 (08:02 PM).
A Glitch in the System

❂ BOLD STEP ❂

Kiyoko was shaking, but Star's careful and gentle care made him relax. He was still very nervous, but he knew he had to get over his fears at some point. Maybe Zoroark and N will be proud of me, he thought silently. He neglected to realize that he should probably tell one of them he was going somewhere first. He nodded to Stare, anxiety showing in his soft purple gaze. That actually sounds really nice... But, do you know how to get back to her...? He looked around, assuming Star's trainer was probably elsewhere on the island. Was I wrong about humans...? He wondered if maybe he could trust them again, that maybe he had just had a very bad incident with them and that maybe all humans aren't the same. Shivering slightly from the cold, mixed with his fear of humans and capture, he let himself press into Star's side, their fur brushing together. He blushed slightly in doing so. I-I need warmth... But... Also... I like being close to her...

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old April 8th, 2012 (08:22 PM).
Yes, I'm that One Guy

Nature: Hardy
Dante

Once he got his food, Dante went to a table that had several student eating. As soon as he got there, Dante sat down to eat and pored some pokemon food out in a bowl for Rufflet. After that continued to eat his food until he finished, then placed the tray in the tray place for cleaning. Once done that, Dante headed out of the cafetiere and headed for the beach for some training with his pokemon.

(ooc-I know that this post really short. So, I'll work on it some more tomorrow.)
Old April 9th, 2012 (12:38 AM).
Lean Mean Roleplaying Machine
Silver Tier

Nature: Jolly
(Figured we should get Hilda’s class moving once again! )

As they continued through the swamp, there thankfully weren’t anymore Pokémon to attack them, at least not for now. Every now and again the group would see something rattling in the nearby shrubs or dart between the heavy trees, but always keeping at a distance.

As an hour passed, Daniel continued to look around himself warily, his legs starting to get rather tired due to having to pull through the swamp water with every single step. He let out a deep sigh and glanced around at the others, namely Oscar and Mark who were walking next to him.

“Where do you think this missing person is? We can’t keep walking forever… don’t we have a Pokémon who can… I dunno, sense other people? Like your… uhm…” he looked to Oscar and Meden sitting on his shoulder, opening his mouth before shutting it again, lifting a hand to scratch the back of his head with an apologetic smile.

“… H-heh, sorry, I don’t know what Pokémon it is. But, uh… do we have any that could help us find the person, without getting too far away from the group?” he asked, glancing from Oscar and to Mark once again.

Meanwhile, Alexis was still clinging onto Len’s back, glancing around just as warily as before, her fur on end after the attack. After a few moments, she glanced down at Len. He might’ve been a water Pokémon, but walking for an hour and a bit can’t have been nice.

“Hey Len, how are you doing? If you want, I can jump down and walk next to you. The water isn’t very deep here, and I need a bath anyway, once I get back.”
Old April 9th, 2012 (01:03 AM).
One cool snowman

Maxwell Leggingsteele,
In a bush
--------------------------------

Maxwell crawled out as well when he noticed that their pursuer had left,

"And that my dear friends, was how I managed to hide from the bullies when I was your age!" he said. His tone sounded like it hinted something brag-worthy, like catching a really rare Pokémon or something along those lines. But the gears in Maxwell's brain then started to churn slowly until he realized something; it wasn't one of his childhood bullies that had chased them, it was Byron. Maxwell facepalmed so hard that the distinct sound of someone getting slapped really hard in the face could be heard. He quickly removed his hand as the facepalm had actually hurt quite a bit, Maxwell then looked off into the distance as his right eye twitched for a split second.

"Hey, guys?" he said, "Have you ever done something stupid and not realized it until it was too late? Well I just did, and future interactions with Byron is gonna be hell from now on..." Maxwell sighed and looked down for a moment. After a while, he looked up at Brian noticing something... He had only thought that the cries of an Eevee he had previously heard were just in his imagination, but they weren't.

"Say Brian, when did you get an Eevee?" he asked.
Old April 9th, 2012 (08:32 AM).
Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Silver Tier

Nature: Bold
Snype nodded at Mistress. "Kehe, a prankster at heart eh? Watch yourself. Karma like's to hunt down us pranksters. Be careful that it don't happen to ya." Snype warned. The Swamp water was shallow thankfully. It was still a total mess to walk through but he could manage. His whole body was covered in muck anyways so no matter how dirty he got, he was getting a bath anyways.

"Hehe, guess you can tell nothing's changed here Thyme!" Snype said.

Len looked up at Alexis, concerned about how he was doing. Well he was getting rather tired... he could use a bit of a break..."

"Um... well if your ok with it... The water isn't too shallow I suppose but if you need another ride I'm always here. Thanks for asking... good to be of service after all!" Len said to her.

Mark turned back to Daniel as thought about his own Pokemon... well he did have Able... but it wouldn't help much if she didn't know who this person looked like...

Trainer Academy RP Pokemon
Snype (Sableye)- Lv. 52- Detect, Shadow Sneak, Will-o-wisp, Low Sweep, Foul Play, Taunt (Ability: Keen Eye)
Commodore (Porygon-Z)- Lv. 55 -Signal beam, Conversion 2, Recover, Tri Attack, Ice Beam, Trick Room (Ability: Trace)
Len (Poliwraith)- Lv. 53- Bubblebeam, Brick Break, Dig, Belly Drum, Sleep Talk, Rest (Ability: Water Absorb)
Able (Ninjask)- Lv. 45 - X-Scissor, Slash, Double Team, Protect, Baton Pass, Swords Dance (Ability: Speed Boost)
Kara (Gligar) Lv. 29 Acrobatics, Substitute, Fury Cutter, Knock Off, Slash,Toxic (Ability: Poison Heal)
Xerox (Ditto) Lv. 32 Transform (Ability: Imposter)

(In Box)
Shedinja- Lv. 35 Fury Swipes, Confuse Ray, Sand attack, Leech Life, Mind Reader, Scratch (Ability: Wonder Guard)
Omanyte- Lv. 35 Brine, Mud Shot, Rollout, Ice Beam, Protect, Bite
(Ability: Swift Swim)
Old April 9th, 2012 (09:07 AM).
Sapphire Princess

Amanda Smith

Amanda smiled at Lincoln. "Shadow has always been a handful, but with him around, I'm never sad for long" she said smiling at her Pokemon. She saw Lincoln hesitate a moment when she mention disregarding his father's advice before agreeing. "way more fun than the icy plains, I might go there another time, I called my dad, told him both where dangerous but one more so than the other, he told me he stood by whatever choice I made, but still told me not to go alone" she said with a shake of her head.

"Plus he's sending me my eevee tomorrow, I left the egg home with him and it hatched, plan on evolving her into an Espeon" she said happily "so you ready to go?"

Sapphire Dillon

Sapphire got out of the bush after Brian and Max and stood brushing grass off her skirt and picking up her crown that had fallen off putting it back on her head tying the red ribbon under her chin. She saw Maxwell facepalm himself and say something about future interactions with Byron she smiled "I'm sure it will be fine" she said to him as Sakutaro walked over to her. She smiled setting Alice down as the Flareon rubbed against her legs. The over protective Pokemon had not been happy when his trainer was suddenly pulled into a bush, after making sure she was okay he looked at Maxwell and growled a little.

Ariadne (Ari) Davis and ???? Legion of Chaos (my RP)

Reiko Yomukomi Pokémon Fallout (M)

Sapphire (Saph) Michelle Dillon PTA-Entei Dorm
and
Amanda (Manda) Lynn Smith PTA-Suicune Dorm

Chisa Kimura PMD: Victory's Reign-Emolga Gijinka

Mayumi Suzuki PMD: Victory's Reign-Cherrim Gijinka

Mayu Kumi Hinisaki Youkai Academy- Kyuubi
Old April 9th, 2012 (11:52 AM).
Lonely Planet Boy

Nature: Lonely
Send a message via Skype™ to OmegaPinkMan
Jimmy Vincent

Jimmy watched as the girl teamed up with him to battle the pack of six Houndours. He shrugged, and watched as Starr hit one of the Houndours with Headbutt and Kaida another one with Crush Claw. Grim's Confuse Ray, however, missed. Jimmy heard the girl talking to her Pokémon. It was something extraordinary, but he had to pay attention to the battle that was taking place before his eyes. The three Houndours that were focused on Jimmy's Pokémon growled, as if talking to each other. Then they both nodded and lunged at Starr ready to attack with Payback.

Kaida stopped one of them by using Crush Claw again, and Grim used a Confuse Ray to knock another one over. That Houndour ended up hitting the ground hard because of its recently-acquired confusion. However, they could not stop the third one and, since that Houndour had been attacked before by Starr's Headbutt, it attacked Starr more violently, and left him with little energy left to fight.

"Starr, Poison Gas on them! Grim, Dark Pulse! Kaida, Crush Claw again!" Jimmy commanded, "Let's take them down!"

With the last bit on energy he had left, Smokey blew a purple gas towards the Houndours that were charging at him again. Two of them got poisoned, while the other one managed to avoid the smoke. The three of them treid to use Payback on Starr again, although only two of them hit, as The confused one ended up hitting itself. However, this was enough to knock Jimmy's Drowzee out.

"Humph. I'm not done." Jimmy said, returning Starr to his Pokéball. Now Grim and Kaida were the only ones he had left. The poisoned Houndours screamed in pain, and the other one said something to them. Jimmy couldn't understand it, they were barks that only them could understand.

Grim hit the confused Houndour with Dark Pulse, while Kaida hit the non-poisoned one with Crush Claw, hurting it more than she should have.

Alice Crenshaw

Alice was following Hilda and the rest of the class, but the lost kid was nowhere to be found. Did Hilda know where to look? Was this kid actually lost? Or was this all set up so that the class would learn to rescue people from dangerous places? All those questions that Alice was asking to herself faded when she heard Chuck and Jello communicate more.

"So, um, what brings you and Alice to these swamplands?" Chuck asked.

"Um, we are actually looking for a lost human here, it seems, along with all those other humans." Jello replied.

Alice couldn't help but feel curious about them. She wanted to understand what they were talking about so that she could talk to them as well. At least have someone to talk to. Then, she got an idea. If Chuck knew the swamps well, maybe he could help her find the lost kid! But she wasn't sure if she could do it alone. She needed to find someone that would want to tag along with her. Mark, Daniel and Oscar seemed pretty busy. And then there was...Kilik! She approached the boy, and spoke up.

"Um, Kilik...I think I...know how we could find this kid." she said.
Old April 9th, 2012 (01:02 PM).
The Winged Wolf

Star was calmer when Kiyoko stopped shivering. Or, mostly. "That actually sounds really nice... But, do you know how to get back to her...?" Star saw him looking around. "Well... Not really. But my friend Psy, if she is near, she could help us find her!" Star closed her eyes, and tried to reach out to Psy. "Psy? PSY!! CAN YOU HEAR ME?!" Star called out to her. "Yes, yes. Stop screaming! Arceus... Where are you anyway Star?" Star sighed in relief. "She can hear us! Maybe she could hear you too..." Star squeezed her eyes tighter and said to Psy "Can you tell if Kiyoko can talk to you?" "Who's Kiyoko? Your new boyfriend?" "Gah! Wha-What? Well... I-I don't know." Psy giggled "Well, let me see~ Hello? Kiyoko? This is Psy. Star's best friend. Now, how far have you kiddies gotten on your little get-together? Hehehe~" Star barked and was returned with Psy's attention. "Can you guys just go to the dorm? I think we can find it... Kiyoko wants to see Kat!" "Okay..."

Psy tugged on Kat's sleeve. "Hmm? What's up Psy?" Psy pointed to the direction of the dorms. Kat shook her head. "I think we are to go that way! Silly..." Kat continued walking away from the dorms. Psy growled and tugged Kat's jacket hem, pulling her to the dorms. "You have to meet Kilik there remember?! Also, Star is gonna bring her Booooooyfriend~" Kat sighed and smiled. "Okay... Let's go back to the dorms then." Kat turned around and walked to the dorms. When she reached them, she had to wait for Star and her mysterious friend.

Rps ^-^
Pokemon Trainer Academy
Bara's Storm

World Of Vampires
Experimental
Pokemon Fallout
Old April 9th, 2012 (04:33 PM).
A Glitch in the System

❂ BOLD STEP ❂

Wh-what the...? Kiyoko nearly jumped as a very strange voice popped into his head. Then, the voice proceeded to say things that caused him to blush, but at the same time look annoyed at it. He simply said nothing but huffed a bit in protest. The tone it made implied teasing, which Kiyoko didn't very much enjoy. S-so, we're going back to the school...? He felt a bit nervous once more but tried his best to push it away. From the sounds of it, Star's trainer is very nice. Even for a human... he thought silently.

He then looked over to Star, before letting his human child illusion shroud him. He looked onward, in the direction he was pretty sure the school was. "Ikimashou!" Let's go!

Old April 9th, 2012 (04:55 PM).
A mad mind... hehe

It took a while for Lucia to find her way out of the hallways and to the exit but she managed the feat. She walked along the sidewalk, Roberto following close behind her. She didn't feel angry, depressed, or regretful. She felt surprised. She had always been told by her parents that Cynthia was an enemy of the family, and yet she had been so friendly and had even wanted to duel with Lucia with words. She still had no clue who won that battle, but if Cynthia was like this, did this mean that the other regional champions were like here as well?

That thought caused Lucia to have a heated debate in her mind. If they weren't like Cynthia then she could possibly put herself in danger. But if they were like her than she could possibly have normal conversations with them. Still, she had nothing to fear. Roberto would kill any who tried to harm her and while he wasn't the cream of the crop of the Red Legion he had shown many times how dedicated he was to her.

The first thing Lucia was planning was to go back to her dorm and get ready for her sparring practice. Just because she had just arrived wasn't an excuse to put it off. As Lucia walked to the dorm she noticed a girl with a Kirlia just standing near them. I could always use some more friends, Lucia thought. Besides all of the trainers here couldn't be as mean-spirited as the first boy she met.

Lucia walked up to her and smiled, "Hello there. I noticed you were just standing here and I thought I would introduce myself." Lucia held out her hand, "My name is Lucia Francisco Bernavard. I am a new student here. And this Scizor is my bodyguard, Roberto." Roberto stood firm behind Lucia, his eyes looking between the girl and the Kirlia, ready for any sudden movements.
Old April 9th, 2012 (06:12 PM).
The Winged Wolf

Star nodded. "Yes we are!" Star walked to the ocean once more and caught a Magikarp. "Mmmm..." Star ate it quickly, then rushed back to Kiyoko. "Done!" Star giggled and opened her eyes, only to see a boy. "Huh? W-Where did Kiyoko go?! Did he leave without me? Daww..." Then the boy spoke up. Star noticed he had two voices... One was human, and the other was... Kiyoko! "Oh! There you are!" Star laughed, then nodded. "Hey... Uh... Kiyoko? Can you... Uh... Carry me?" Star wiggled around, and was blushing. "I mean, you don't have to... But... It is how Kat travels with me." Star was still blushing, and now looking at the ground.

Rps ^-^
Pokemon Trainer Academy
Bara's Storm

World Of Vampires
Experimental
Pokemon Fallout
Old April 9th, 2012 (06:26 PM).
A Glitch in the System

❂ BOLD STEP ❂

She doesn't seem bothered by me doing this...? He shuddered as she ate a Magikarp. Why didn't she just eat a fish?? As she returned, she asked to be held, and seemed to be embarrassed about it. Why? Kiyoko nodded and wobbled walked up to her, bending over and picking her up, then looking at the far-off school. He began to run (as much as you could call a short little kid "running", since his tiny legs didn't seem to give him as much speed as real running) toward the school at his own pace, holding onto Star and carrying her as he went. "A-aa... To... Watashi wa ki ni shi, shinrai suru hitobito ga watashi o yobu koto ni shimashouga... Anata wa watashi o yobidasu koto ga dekimasu... Z-Zo..." O-oh... And... I only let people I really care about and trust call me this but... You can call me... Z-Zo...

Following Star's directions, he made his way to the dorm where they seemed to be already waiting for the two. He placed Star back on the ground as they arrived, and waddled walked up to the girl that was probably Star's trainer. He now had his finger back in his mouth, while his other hand he used to poke the girl's leg, to get her attention. He then announced himself, though she probably wouldn't understand what he was saying, only the pokemon. "K-konnichi wa... Namae wa K-Kiyoko desu..." H-hello... My name is K-Kiyoko...

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links