Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Theatre > Roleplay Stage
Reload this Page [Pokémon] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Roleplay Stage This is where the In-Character roleplaying happens. Before you create a thread here, recruit some players in Roleplay Casting. Your very own legend is about to unfold! A world of dreams and adventures awaits! Let's go!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old April 9th, 2012 (06:49 PM).
The Winged Wolf

Nature: Naughty
Star yelped when he picked her up. "O-oh... Thanks." On their way, Star tried to keep her claws out of Kiyoko's skin. After a while, she was becoming drowsy, so she nuzzled her head against his chest. She was awake to hear him talking though. "Zo... Cool name. My full name is really Starlight, but Star for short." After she said this, she fell asleep. Star woke up as Zo was putting her down. Star shook out her fur, and walked up to Kat. Star rubbed her head on Kat's leg, then nuzzled against Zo's leg. She stayed there.

Kat was leaning against the wall as a kid approached her. The child put an Umbreon, her Umbreon on the ground. "Star? Is this your friend?" Kat asked as Starwalked back to the boy. The boy had a finger in his mouth as he poked Kat. Kat stood up straighter, and knelt down to the boy's height. She couldn't understand the boy, so she looked to Psy. Psy nodded, then pushed Kat away. "His name is Kiyoko. He's uh... Never mind. You'll find out soon enough!" Psy giggled, then bowed to Kiyoko. "Hello Kiyoko. I'm the wonderful voice from earlier. Nice to meet you." Psy tries to sound ladylike, and fancy, and whatever.

Help my eggs and my Pokemon if you please!

Rps ^-^
Pokemon Trainer Academy
Bara's Storm

World Of Vampires
Experimental
Pokemon Fallout
Old April 9th, 2012 (07:36 PM).
King of the Hell

❂ BOLD STEP ❂

Kiyoko had looked to the thing that had been harrassing him in his head. He squinted a bit at him, almost a scowl, as one of the small fangs on the edge of his mouth stuck out. "Anata..." You... He shook his head and looked up to Kat, the girl who was Star's trainer. From what he'd heard, she was pretty nice. He paused and looked down to Star, then back up (way up) at Kat. Now came the hard part. Um... I guess I should just go for it then... Nervously, he allowed his illusion to fade. The little boy seemed to distort and contort until soon vanished into thin air, followed by a small burst of black, blue and purple smoke, which slowly began to fade and reveal the odd colored Zorua Kiyoko. Soft orchid purple looked around nervously, and once more, his whole body began to shiver.

Old April 10th, 2012 (02:11 AM).
I will kill the strong ones

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Skype™ to Rose Quartz
Ruby Destiny

Ruby is watching the boy's pokemon fighting the houndours.

'Okay Kyuubi! Dig your way to him and hit him with a flametrower!' Ruby commands him. '(Got it!)' Kyuubi digs in the ground and digs his way to the houndour. When he comes up both of the pokemon hit each other with their attacks. Kyuubi gets shot back by a shadow ball, and houndour faints by the flametrower.

'Yuki! Use fire blast!' Ruby says as Kyuubi won the fight with the first houndour. Yuki focusses on the houndour and hits him with the fire bast. the houndour faints. "Too easy..." Yuki nags.

'Kaede use scratch!' Kaede shrugs and tries to attack the houndour. '(There's no way you will defeat me!)' The houndour says to Kaede. '(We'll see)' Kaede replies cold, like he would care to lose once. The houndour dodges Kaede's attack but Kaede tries hitting him again. The houndour is still standing and looks at Yuki who turned back to her normal self, Ruby picks her up and praises her.

'(Let's see what you would do...if i do this!!)' The houndour charges on Ruby, Yuki and Hikari who was still on Ruby's shoulder and uses shadow ball. '(NOO!!)' Kaede runs as fast as he can to catch up with the shadow ball so he can hit it away with scratch, but the shadow ball is faster than him, there's only one solution to this.

'KAEDE!!' Ruby is bents down to the little Eevee that is laying on the ground. Kyuubi takes out the houndour in Kaede's place and quickly runs over to them. Kaede had jumped forward the girls to protect them from the shadow ball. '(No worries...i'm okay...)' He stands up again. '(These things only make you stronger...)' He says with a face that looks like he has a little pain, he walks around but falls on the ground.

'you're not okay! Here lemme help you...' Ruby picks up Kaede and lays him on a cloth, she takes out a potion and sprays it on his 4 paws. "Idiot!" Yuki hugs him. Kaede blushes a little.

'I will carry you until the potion begins to work okay?' Ruby picks him up and hugs him. 'You guys are awesome.' Ruby says to all four of her pokemon.

Ruby walks over the the houndours and bents down forward them. 'Please don't be mad with us, the houndour we attacked, attacked this boy first.' Ruby points at the boy who still hasn't introduced himself. All the houndours look at the one that attacked the boy. '(You did it again!?)' One of them scolds at that houndour. '(I'm sorry mom...i was bored...)' The son says.

'(I'm sorry for my little boy here, he can give troubles sometimes.)' The mother houndour apologizes to Ruby. 'No worries, it's okay.' Ruby smiles at them. She stands up and the houndour family takes their leave.

'Phew, what a day.' Ruby sighs and comments.
Old April 10th, 2012 (02:33 AM).
The Winged Wolf

Psy laughed, then danced away. "Psy! Don't leave! Gahh... Don't go far!" Kat shook her head. She then looked back to the boy. "Hmm... Now I won't be able to understand you! Hmm..." Kat looked up, thinking. When she looked back, the boy was... fading? "Wha-??" Kat stared at him, until he revealed his true form. A Zorua! "Awww! Your so cute!" Kat reached out to pet him, but noticed he was shaking a bit. "Are you cold? Here, come inside. It is warmer." Kat walked to her dorm door and oprned it up. Her room was still very neat, as she has not yet unpacked.

Star smiled and nodded to Zo. "Don't worry. Kat has about three or four Pokèballs, and she is saving them for some other types. I'm Dark, so she has no need to catch you now!" Star nuzzled Zo, and then looked, more like glared, at Kat. "Right? You won't catch him." Kat cocked her head, but nodded. "I won't catch you unless you want to be caught. Hmm... You look skinny too. Here! I can make you both a little snack. Well, just the Zorua. I could smell the fish on your breath Star! Ick!" Kat laughed and walked inside. She then grabbed berries, fruits, veggies, whatever she could find. She has no idea what the little thing would want.

Rps ^-^
Pokemon Trainer Academy
Bara's Storm

World Of Vampires
Experimental
Pokemon Fallout
Old April 10th, 2012 (04:45 AM).
King of the Hell

❂ BOLD STEP ❂

He couldn't help but shiver, thought the way she was treating him was... Relaxing... He looked over to Star, who honestly did still have fish smell from her meal. Kiyoko looked around at the semi-empty looking room, and the girl starting to dig through a bunch of food. She wanted to make him food? Why? I haven't done anything to deserve it... The girl who had been teasing them in their minds just up and left. He padded up to Star and nudged her shoulder with his. Hey... He stretched himself out, and a big yawn had followed it. C-can I... Can I nap next to you...? He shivered, a faint blush on his face. He suddenly felt ready to pass out and sleep, shivering, craving warmth. His eyes slowly closed, and he slumped down on the floor, instantly asleep. It was up to Star whether she would lay with him or not.

Old April 10th, 2012 (05:34 AM).
A mad mind... hehe

Nature: Serious
Lucia Francisco Bernavard

Lucia just sighed as she watched the girl interact with the boy. She just walked on inside without a second thought. It would have been nice to make another friend, but maybe it was best that none of the students know who she was yet. It would at least give her just a few hours where she would still be able to make a good reputation around here. If no on asked for her name then by the time someone did ask then she could have a few people who at least saw who she truly was and at least those few would remain her friends. Possibly. Lucia got into her dorm room and had to root around in her dresser for a few minutes before she went into her bathroom to change. Lucia stepped out in just a simple white short-sleeved t-shirt and a pair of black shorts. "Ready to head out?" Roberto gave a curt nod and followed her out of the dorms.

Lucia looked around and saw that most of the area wasn't occupied. She walked until she was just some distance from her dorm. She opened up her other two pokeballs releasing Samuel and Tyro.

Samuel stood in the same calm manner that Roberto did but Tyro was eagerly looking around, his eyes taking in the sights. "Duuude! This place is awesome!"

Sameul rolled his eyes, "For once can you just take your responsibility seriously?"

Tyro shook his head, "Look, Sammy, you need to have some fun! There's no here who knows you so just take a chill pill and relaaaax!"

The Combusken lay flat on the grass on his back as Samuel just shook his head sadly. Lucia turned to face Roberto, "Ready?" The Sizor just gave a nod and readied his pincers. Lucia got into her stance and waited. The Sizor started letting out a series of punches that Lucia either managed to dodge or use her Akido training to redirect away from her.

Tyro leaned up, "Yeah, go for it Lucy! Show that bug who's boss!"

Samuel looked at the battle with a keen eye, "Roberto, speed it up! She's way past this speed."

Roberto obliged and one his punches hit Lucia right in the chest. She fell onto the ground but still managed to get back up. Both bowed to each other and Roberto began once again.
Old April 10th, 2012 (09:16 AM).

Nature: Relaxed
Lincoln West

"Hey, that's awesome! It's cool that you can evolve your Eevee into a psychic type. If they, like, could evolve into a rock type I'd totally get one." Lincoln shrugged. He'd often wondered if an Eevee could evolve into a rock type...

"Anyway though, I'm totally up for Lugia Dorm. Just like, lead the way."

Nika Valentine

After directing the young boy as best she could to the forest Nika bid him a good day and continued on. She had read in her welcome pack that there were a number of open arenas for the use of the student body here at the Academy and so, her new egg nestled safely in her arms, she made her way to one of the outdoor arena's in one of the grassy fields adjacent to the Academy sports hall. With a freshly captured Paras resting in its pokeball she would need to get to know it a little better and put it through its paces.

Upon reaching the field Nika paused for a moment to admire the battle area. It was seamlessly incorporated into the grass, with simple white lines to denote the boundries. Perfect for training a new addition to a team, particularly bug types. She had an awkward moment as she juggled the egg case in her arms so she could reach into her bag. Despite having the egg such a short amount of time she was strangely reluctant to set it down unless she absoloutely had to. Somehow managing to get the pokeball she wanted, Nika released the Paras onto the grass.

"Paras?" It looked up at her inquisitively, its temperment much improved over their first meeting.
"Hello Paras." She said formally. "My names Nika. I wanted to start off by apologising for earlier. I didn't realise I'd sat on you, and as for the battle... well, when I saw how strong you were, I knew we'd make a great team."
"...ras." It chittered, scuttling backwards a few paces from her. The Paras seemed quite shy when not provoked.
"I understand. But I'm hoping we can become friends. Would you like to meet my other pokemon?"
"...Pa... paras." It nodded after a moments thought, watching her warily.
"Wonderful."

With a great deal more awkward juggling Nika was able to release the rest of her pokemon - a Joltik, Larvesta and Shellmet. The three pokemon crowded around the Paras, chatting merrily and welcoming it to the team. Allowing them to continue for several minutes Nika smiled warmly as she watched them.

My friends. From three to four, and hopefully a new one on the way...

Shaking herself from her reverie Nika regretfully interrupted. "Okay guys! We're all very glad to have Paras with us, and I think we should help her get into the swing of things with a bit of training. Paras, who would you like to train with?"
Immediately the Paras pointed its claw at the Shelmet, Sage, that it had battled earlier. "Para paras!"
"Not happy that your battle was cut short? Okay then. You two can join me on the sidelines" She said, her Joltik and Larvesta making their way over to join her. "Alright then, let's go."

Nika was methodical with putting Paras through her paces. First, Paras demonstrated her moves on open ground before squaring off against Sage. They held a mock battle, using tested strategies for Sage and working out potential new ones for Paras as the two bug types went at it.

Jackson (Male Shieldon) Lvl 24: Toxic, Sandstorm, Protect, Iron Head, Stealth Rock, Dig
Ability: Sturdy

Bixi (Female Tirtouga) Lvl 24: Crunch, Aqua Tail, Sandstorm, Ice Beam, Stone Edge, Iron Defense
Ability: Solid Rock

Siege (Male Geodude) Lvl 22: Defense Curl, Attract, Rock Polish, Rock Throw, Magnitude, Roll Out
Ability: Rock Head
Old April 10th, 2012 (12:43 PM).
In SPACE!

Nature: Timid
Send a message via AIM to Kid Mind Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Kid Mind
Oscar let out a long sigh. He was practically dragging himself at the moment, as he was rather tired. But then again, who wasn't? Where was that kid anyway? They had been walking for at least an hour, maybe two, and they hadn't seen any signs of the kid yet. He glanced at Daniel as he spoke about using their Pokemon to help them out.

"Oh...it's a Meditite actually." He straighted himself up and gave a light smile to Daniel. "But I don't know if he can sense people..." He told Mark and Daniel before glancing up at Meden. He was part Psychic so it made some sense. Though his knowledge about Psychic Pokemon was rather limited so he was a bit unsure. ''It's worth a try, I guess...''

''Meden, do you think you can help us out? Can you...sense a human close by...except us?'' Oscar asked his Meditite. Said Meditite proceeded to close his eyes and focus for quite a bit of moments before pointing in a direction off the path, deeper into the swamp.

''Well, should we try going there or not?'' Oscar asked. He didn't know if it was the right way, but he didn't want to make any rash decisions. He wouldn't admit it but he was afraid of being ambushed by another snake Pokemon. So he simply stood there and nervously scratched the back of his head while waiting for a response.

((I'll leave it to you to decide if we find the kid or not. ))
Old April 10th, 2012 (12:54 PM).
The Winged Wolf

Kat didn't have too much, but ended up with a small pile of berries, some carrots, and some oat cereal. When Kat looked back to the Dark Types, she saw that Kiyoko was talking with Star. He yawned, and lied down. "Aww..." Kat said quietly. Kat moved towards her bed, and fixed the sheets. Now that her bed was made, Kat pat the sheets for Star. Star jumped up, and sat, waiting for Kat to grab Kiyoko. Kat nodded and gently, as to not wake him, picked up Kiyoko, then set him down next to Star. "Show him where the food is when he wakes up okay? You two Luvdisc's have fun, napping and all!" Kat quietly giggled, then walked out of the room. By then, Psy was back with more berries and a few apples. Psy walked past Kat, and set the fruits in the fridge. She then walked back out to wait with Kat.

Star yawned. She then lied next to Zo, and fell asleep. Not before nuzzling him, then uttering "G'night Zo..."

Rps ^-^
Pokemon Trainer Academy
Bara's Storm

World Of Vampires
Experimental
Pokemon Fallout
Old April 10th, 2012 (01:03 PM).
Quantum
Silver Tier

Nature: Jolly
Alexis nodded her head, smiling understandingly. It was only going to be a little swamp water, what harm could it do? At least she wasn’t rolling in it. “Alright Len, no worries! Thank you so much for carrying me up until now.”

She gave his head another pat before allowing herself to slide down his back and into the water, taking a moment to get used to the wet feeling around her feet, she got onto all four and looked up at Len, smiling.
“Thanks again, Len. I owe you one! But for now, I think I better go make sure Daniel is alright. I’ll come up and talk to you again soon!”

Her tail swiped through the air as she turned around and trodded through the water, back to where Daniel, Mark and Oscar had stopped to discuss what to do next, moving over next to Daniel as she glanced around for any other hostile Pokémon.

Daniel noticed Alexis coming up next to him, and he lowered a hand, ruffling the fur on her head with a smile of his own. “Done playing with Mark’s Poliwhirl? You looked like you were having fun.” He mumbled, before snapping back to the conversation. He glanced up at the Pokémon on Oscar’s shoulder. Meditite. He’d have to try and remember that.

As the Pokémon pointed off the ‘path’, as little path as it was, Daniel glanced over at Hilda, Killik and Alice who were seemingly having a little discussion of their own. Daniel cleared his throat and spoke up. “U-uhm, guys? Oscar’s Meditite can sense someone this way! Maybe it’s worth taking a look at? He seemed pretty sure of himself.”

Hilda didn’t seem to have any problems with doing so, as long as everyone stuck together, so after a moment of exchanging glances, Daniel decided to take the lead, his heart pounding against his chest as he and Alexis went on, in the direction Meden had pointed. He wasn’t storming ahead however, merely taking the first step, and then waiting for the others to catch up before continuing.

(( I’ll leave it to either Alice, Killik or Mark to find the guy in the post, ‘cause… really, I think we’ve waited long enough for it xP And I’m not good with NPCs! Hope it’s alright! ))
Old April 10th, 2012 (04:34 PM).
Lonely Planet Boy

Nature: Lonely
Send a message via Skype™ to OmegaPinkMan
Alice Crenshaw

Alice turned around when she heard Daniel's voice. "Um, okay." she said, "But let's be careful around here." She didn't want another Pokémon to attack her or anyone of the group. Chuck moved in front of Alice.

"Hey, I think I can help ya." he said, " I know these swamps pretty well, and I know about territories."

Jello transmitted that message telepathically to Alice. The girl nodded, and walked after Daniel. "Kilik, you coming?" she asked with a smile. Thanks to Jello, she could not perfectly communicate with other Pokémon.

Jimmy Vincent

Jimmy suddenly saw the battle as over when a Houndour that was near the girl scolded the other ones. He was a bit disasppointed, and was about to return Grim to her pokéball, when he was interrupted by a loud howl. And then, another Houndour appeared before Jimmy. This one looked different, though, as its fur was maroon instead of the usual black. It growled at the other Houndour, as if insulting them, and then barked at Jimmy defiantly.

"What? Another one?" Jimmy asked, "They still wanna bring it on? Then come on!"

The Houndour didn't take Jimmy's words well, and generated a dark ball and hurled it at Grim, knocking her out instantly. Then he turned to Kaida and growled at her, as if meaning "You're next."

Jimmy returned Grim to her Pokéball. He only had Kaida left, and he had no intention of losing. "Okay, Kaida, show'm what you got! Crush Claw!"
Old April 10th, 2012 (06:17 PM).
King of the Hell

❂ BOLD STEP ❂

A flick of his tail showed that he was sleeping well, comfortably snuggled up against Star. As he slept, his past seemed to come back to him, in the form of a dream. This had been happening night after night, after one of the experiments.

Where am I? There was no light whatsoever, so he was clueless as the where he was. Fear sent a cold shudder up his spine, and his stomach growled weakly with hunger. Suddenly, an opening appeared, and the light was so bright that Kiyoko had to squint. Suddenly, the ground beneath him began shaking violently back and forth, until Kiyoko was flung into the light, where he came crashing down to another floor. When he looked back, the "R" men were turning and leaving, his empty kennel in one of the grunts' hands. When he turned back, fear set his whole body shaking as three intimidating sets of eyes burned into his, lusting for blood and tugging at their leashes, trying harder than ever to get free. They longed for something to kill, and today it was Kiyoko. He gulped slowly, backing up until he hit a wall.

Three Houndoom had been released, and had begun to creep toward him. N-no... No...! He couldn't back up any further, and the three had already boxed him in. There was no escape, and they continued closer until their sharp teeth were inches from his pelt. He let out a small whimper, shivering at the slow, hot breath that hit his fur. No... I can't die... I can't...! Why won't they just go... Why won't they just-- GO AWAY!!! His eyes suddenly began glowing in a brilliant color of silver, and power ebbed from every weak muscle in his body. He shut his eyes tightly and all he could hear was the pained, dying yelps and whimpers of the Houndoom. Somehow he had stopped them, but he was much too afraid to open his eyes and find out how.

Kiyoko woke up with a sudden jolt, on his paws instantly, alert and panicked. He looked left and right wildly; realizing that nothing was there anymore, he let his guard down. However, as soon as he let it down he suddenly collapsed back down on the bed. For some reason, his muscles had overestimated themselves. He slowly and weakly climbed back on his paws, and looked over to Star. His soft purple eyes had a faint silver glow in them, wide with fear.

Old April 10th, 2012 (07:38 PM). Edited April 10th, 2012 by ShinyDiamond.
«Dual Wield» User
Crystal Tier

Nature: Bashful

Kilik Chambers

Mistress laughed at Snype's comment about karma. "Haha! I'm careful with my pranks! Sometimes~" She kept flying around enjoying her time. This was getting boring though. The class better find the kid soon so she can have fun somewhere else!

She looked at most of the Pokemon around. Pretty busy she guessed. For now she was flying above the trees, looking for any sign of the missing kid.

Kilik's attention was taken to Alice when she spoke to him. "Um, Kilik...I think I...know how we could find this kid." She does? Kilik hoped so 'cause he wanted to meet up with Kat soon.

"How?" He replied? Then Daniel managed to get his attention. The Meditite? Worth a shot. Kilik followed Daniel taking the path he was. Where was this kid?

Mistress decided to just help Kilik so they can get out of here. She flew near Kilik & morphed into a Muk. Odd... "Came to rub it in?"

"Be quiet. I'm helping looking for the kid." Kilik took that reply from Mistress as a compliment. It's just her way of saying she's sorry. Still weird though. He nodded & continued looking for the kid. Then a sudden sound!

"I think I found the missing kid!" He pointed out as he ran to the sound. It was the kid!

(Ooc: Anybody feel free to bunny the kid. I'm no good at bunnying & I don't like it.)

Paired for life with Rose Quartz
~Dia+RS~
Old April 10th, 2012 (09:03 PM). Edited April 10th, 2012 by Nideous.
The world refused to change...

Nature: Gentle
Brian

Bri nodded, unsure what else to do. He held Sprinkles up, and the eevee fixed Maxwell with an annoyed scowl.

"My brother sent him to me for my birthday. He has a friend that breeds Eevees, and Sprinkles is one of them!" he said with a grin. The eevee himself was not at all amused, and Duster giggled and grinned at Maxwell.

"So, what's next?" she said happily.

Leena

The misdreavus floated back and spotted Brian. She giggled hysterically and rolled in front of him, sticking her tongue out at Maw and Sapph.

"Mwehehe! I'm back Brian!" she said happily. He smiled and held Sprinkles close to him, and she giggled again.

"Sapphire... Meet Leena. Leena, where have you been?" he said quietly, and she simply laughed at him, sticking her tongue out.

Thyme

Thyme nodded thoughtfully and followed the others, slipping her hand into Snype's.

"Glad some things never change at least..." she said softly as she looked around to try and see what the humans were looking at.

RIANBOW SPADE! (My answer to everything. )
Old April 10th, 2012 (10:38 PM).

Nature: Quiet
Atlus Midgard---Arrival

Atlus yawned as he woke up from his bed, the screeches of Wingulls waking him from his sleep. Brine assailed his nostrils, leaving a bitter taste in his mouth. He would have loved to stay up and walk around, but his motion sickness prevented consciousness for most the trip(Or risk puking lunch), leaving him bedridden for the boat ride. His pokemon had simular ideas, though hardly for the same reason.

"(Groan) get off me please, it is a miracle I didn't stop breathing because of the weight," Atlus said leaning up.

Flan woke first, and still on his stomach, streached like a cat before casually leaping off. "Eeveeee(Darn, we their already)"

"Oh, so that was you munchin' while i slept" Atlus remarked, Munch poked his purple leafed head out of a large pocket with half a berry bar Atlus was saving for later.

"Se-waddle waddle(Oh ya, prove it. NOM NOM NOM)" and quickly finished what was left, sinking back in the pocket for more sleep.

"(Grunt snort) Swinuuuub(Do I have to?)" yawning as if he had no intent on moving.

Atlus sat up, making it clear that Snort had to get up. "swinswin-swinnub (Hey, hey I'm up)"

"We will dock soon, please remember to pack all your belongings and have a nice day at the Pokemon Trainer Academy!"

Atlus picked up his satchel and left, Snort and Flan close behind. Thanking the salors, he left full tilt to the Office, to pick up his Jacket. With the movement of Atlus' leg destubing any hope of sleep, Munch crawled up and eventually pearched on his shoulder. The air was clear, with a small briney smell, but complementing the smell of the grass much like salt complemets food. He arrived in front off the office, and took Munch off his shoulder, saying, "well, I'll go in and get my jacket, so why don't you get a feel for our new home. I will be back in a flash, alrighty?" "Nub! Dle! Vee! (Ok!)" they chanted in unison. Atlus went to get his jacket, while his pokemon.......

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Soo, what shall we do? Play battle? Alright, En guarde!!! I'll just watch. Snort stood to the side, watching the other two duke it out.

Flan charged forward with a tackle, but Munch rolled out of the way and softly tackled her. Flan was able to Detect munch's Grass Knots, and softly tackled back. Munch rolled again to avoid Flan's Tackle, and shot some String shot at Flan. Flan, angered, Growled at Munch, and retaliated with a Tackle, pouncing on Munch. Munch, with Flan still on top of him, used Bug Bite, which made Flan back away. They only got so far in thier next attack when Atlus walked out, wearing a Bright Yellow Jacket.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Ah, good to see your all battle ready, their will be plenty of that here, but why don't we find the cafeteria first?" "Nub! Dle! Vee! (yeah!)"

He started to walk toward the direction the person in the building pointed him to, wondering what kinds of people he would meet here.
Old April 10th, 2012 (11:21 PM).
Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Silver Tier

Nature: Bold
Snype grasped Thyme's hand as she put her's into his and nuzzled her lightly. Oh the thing she could talk about with her... he was looking forward to having a nice long talk with her after all this time.

"I wouldn't have it any other way love." Snype said, giving her a peck on the lips and following the group.

Len meanwhile looked back at Alexis as she walked back to Daniel. He never really had a friend like that in the academy yet. Snype was the charasmatic one and he had plenty of friends in the academy. He was mostly in the sidelines and more involved in battles... He really liked Alexis as a friend. When he heard that the kid they were supposed to find was found, Len rushed into action. Sure this kid was a Volunteer and all, but he still had to take it seriously as if it were a real rescue.

Mark followed, along with Hilda and the other students as well. They seemed to be on the right track. The student seemed to be sitting on a lone log boredly. He must have been waiting for awhile but Mark supposed he had his reasons for participating.

"Well comon guys, let's go get this guy." Mark said as he stepped forward through the crowd. He took one more step forward and noticed the swamp immediately got deeper. His leg sank into the swamp right up to his knee.

"...aw crap..." Mark mumbled as he stepped out of the swamp water, his pants leg soaking. Thankfully the boots helped him a bit there. Deep water wasn't a problem for him though... He had Len for these situations after all!

"Hey Len! Think you can go bring the guy back here?" Mark asked. Len nodded and jumped walked into the swamp water. Finally they'd soon be out of the swamp... he couldn't wait to jump into a nice tub of water and clean the stink off of him.

Len carried the student on his back and managed to make it back to the group. They finally made made it to their goal. Mark felt it was at least an alright experience. He was able to adjust to the environment around him pretty easily after getting used to it enough. All that was left now was to get out of the swamp, and head home immediately.

Hilda nodded, leaning on Darmanitan, looking at all the students.

"Well, I can't imagine it was the most pleasant experience, but I hope you all at least learned a little something about adjusting to different environments. If your ever going to go out on a journey, this kind of thing is a necessity. You could find yourself around a snowy mountain and be forced to deal with that in order to reach another town. It can be harsh so you need to always be prepared for any possibility." Hilda said.

"Class is dismissed... I suggest you all get cleaned up before heading to any other classes if you have any." She concluded.

Mark gave off a sigh of relief. Finally... he couldn't wait to get into a shower. He looked back at everyone else.

"geez, talk about a long trip eh? Who here never wants to hear the word "Swamp" for the next twenty four hours?" Mark joked.

Trainer Academy RP Pokemon
Snype (Sableye)- Lv. 52- Detect, Shadow Sneak, Will-o-wisp, Low Sweep, Foul Play, Taunt (Ability: Keen Eye)
Commodore (Porygon-Z)- Lv. 55 -Signal beam, Conversion 2, Recover, Tri Attack, Ice Beam, Trick Room (Ability: Trace)
Len (Poliwraith)- Lv. 53- Bubblebeam, Brick Break, Body Slam, Belly Drum, Sleep Talk, Rest (Ability: Water Absorb)
Able (Ninjask)- Lv. 46 - X-Scissor, Slash, Double Team, Protect, Baton Pass, Swords Dance (Ability: Speed Boost)
Kara (Gligar) Lv. 35 Acrobatics, Substitute, Fury Cutter, Knock Off, Slash,Toxic (Ability: Poison Heal)
Xerox (Ditto) Lv. 35 Transform (Ability: Imposter)

(In Box)
Shedinja- Lv. 35 Fury Swipes, Confuse Ray, Sand attack, Leech Life, Mind Reader, Scratch (Ability: Wonder Guard)
Omanyte- Lv. 35 Brine, Mud Shot, Rollout, Ice Beam, Protect, Bite
(Ability: Swift Swim)
Old April 11th, 2012 (01:57 AM).
One cool snowman

Maxwell Leggingsteele,
Academy Grounds
--------------------------------

Maxwell's eyes widened as Brian said that he had recieved the Eevee as a birthday gift. Brian has already had his birthday? And Maxwell hadn't gotten him a gift! What kind of friend doesn't get a birthday present when someone's birthday is coming up? Certainly not a good friend! He had to get Brian a birthday present, but he had to get it discreatly...

"That's cool! You know I used to have an Eevee at your age Bri. Although nowadays he is an Umbreon, but that's beside the point." Maxwell said.

"Sluh, sla...?"[Wuh, what is it?] Slackey said. Apparently he had woken up randomly as he usually did. After he had yawned, stretched out his arms and rolled over on his stomach, the Slakoth looked at the Eevee that Brian was holding.
"Sla, koth, sla?"[Hey, is that a baby Eevee?] he wondered with a slight hind of excitement in his voice.

"No." Maxwell said.

"Sla..."[But...]

"No."

"Koth!"[Fine!] Slackey said rolled over on his back again. After a while, he was snoozing away yet again. Maxwell smiled as Leena joined the group, he still remembered the battle they had back when Quillie was still a Cyndaquil. He figured that his Quilava would probably like to meet the ghost, so took out that particular Pokéball from his pocket and pressed the button on its front. Quillie bursted out in a cascade of white light as Pokémon usually did when they came out of their Pokéballs. He looked around for a moment then noticing Leena,

"Qui, lava, la?"[Oh hi there Leena, how are you doing?] he asked politely. Ever since she beat him, he had gained a lot of respect for the ghost.

Next, Maxwell turned around to face Sapphire, or rather to face her Flareon. He had noticed the growl that he had recieved from the Pokémon, probably as a warning or something like that. Maxwell sat down in front of the Fire-type, thus leveling himself with it and began to talk.

"Hello there Flareon." he said calmly, "I can tell that you are not happy with me, I presume it's because I pulled your trainer into that bush, right?" he made a small pause before continuing on. "Well, you see, I have been through some certain events as a small child that have left... How should I say this?... "Marks". Now these "marks" make themselves reminicent sometimes, this was one of those moments. So I acted on impulse, and I'm sorry for that. As far as I know, no harm was done to your trainer and I don't plan on harming her in the future. So I apologize for my behaviour." Maxwell finished and made a small bow before the Flareon.

Maxwell then rose up from the ground,
"I say that we take a trip to Oak Town! Sapph haven't seen it yet I presume?"
Old April 11th, 2012 (02:31 AM). Edited April 11th, 2012 by Rose Quartz.
I will kill the strong ones

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Skype™ to Rose Quartz
Ruby Destiny

when the houndour family just wanted to take their leave another Houndour appeared before the boy. This one looked different, though, as its fur was maroon instead of the usual black. It growled at the other Houndour, as if insulting them, and then barked at the boy defiantly.

"What? Another one?" Ruby heard the boy saying. "They still wanna bring it on? Then come on!" Ruby heard him.

the houndour didn't took his words lightly and immediately shoot a shadow ball towards the pokemon the boy called "grim"" he took her out, then he turned to Kaida and barked at him. '(you're next)' Ruby heard him say.

'(shouldn't we help him?)' Hikari asks Ruby. 'don't worry, i think that houndour wants to be cought.' Ruby smiles as she turns to Kyuubi and Yuki. 'you guys were good, return.' Ruby said as a red beam brought them into their pokeballs.

"Okay, Kaida, show'm what you got! Crush Claw!" she heard the boy giving his only pokemon left commands.
Old April 11th, 2012 (07:58 AM).
Sapphire Princess

Amanda Smith

Amanda smiled at him "I bet somewhere there is an evolution of Eevee that is Rock Type, it just hasn't been discovered yet" she said happily. She was sure there were Pokemon out there that hadn't been discovered yet, so there was a good chance that what she said was true.

"we're close to the Lugia Dorm, much shorter trip" she said "it's this way" she smiled at him starting to walk in the direction of the dorm.

Sapphire Dillon

Sapphire smiled "it great to meet Leena" she said before glancing at Sakutaro when he growled at Maxwell. The Flareon watched the boy get level with him and say he meant his trainer no harm, he paused for a minute before nodding as Sapphire returned Alice to her Pokeball and patted Sakutaro on the head. "sorry Maxwell, for some reason Sakutaro has always been really protective of me" she said before nodding "Sure Oak Town sounds cool, as long as Bri is in for it" out of the corner of her eye she noticed the Buneary was back.

Ariadne (Ari) Davis and ???? Legion of Chaos (my RP)

Reiko Yomukomi Pokémon Fallout (M)

Sapphire (Saph) Michelle Dillon PTA-Entei Dorm
and
Amanda (Manda) Lynn Smith PTA-Suicune Dorm

Chisa Kimura PMD: Victory's Reign-Emolga Gijinka

Mayumi Suzuki PMD: Victory's Reign-Cherrim Gijinka

Mayu Kumi Hinisaki Youkai Academy- Kyuubi
Old April 11th, 2012 (08:25 AM).

Nature: Quiet
Atlus Midgard

Atlus grabed 4 plates, one for him and each of his pokemon. Snort and Munch got X-Large berry salads, one topped with fragrant berry vingrette(Snort), and the other topped with nothing(Munch). Flan got a few pieces of fish boiled in water (with a healthy serving of Moomoo Butter), and a few berrys on the side. Atlus himself got a cheeseburger, with luttuce, tomato, egg(not a pokemon egg), and strong smelling onions. Lightly salted fries compleated his plate, along with a bowl of berry drink for his pokemon, and a Dr. Pepper for him. They started to eat as soon as everyone got his plate.
Old April 11th, 2012 (02:20 PM).
Lonely Planet Boy

Nature: Lonely
Send a message via Skype™ to OmegaPinkMan
Jimmy Vincent

Kaida's Crush Claw was a strong move. And Kaida's power made it even stronger. But it was not enough to bring the maroon Houndour down. The latter looked like he was the leader of the pack that fought Jimmy and the other girl, Ruby. He seemed to be pretty agile and powerful, and Jimmy was considering adding him to his team. He checked his bag, and, luckily, he had one Pokéball left. Only one. If he was to catch this Pokémon he only had one shot at it.

Houndour opened his mouth and fire came out of it. It was headed directly at Kaida. Jimmy told the dragon to dodge, but the Ember hit her left wing. Luckily, it didn't leave a burn, and Kaida seemed to have a lot of energy left to fight.

"Okay, Kaida, Crush Claw, one more time!" Jimmy commanded.

The maroon Houndour tried to dodge, but Kaida was too fast for him and hit him. The hound was knocked to the ground, but stood back up. It howled after that, and then his eyes acquired a more fierce look.
Old April 11th, 2012 (05:21 PM).
The Winged Wolf

Star had a fairly pleasant dream. She dreamed about her home back in Kat's home town. She did miss Kit though.

~
"See you guys!" Kithandrea said as she walked away. Alder and a few other kids were waiting by a HUGE bird thingie. Star waved to her sister as she was walking with Kithandrea. "By Flora... Have fun!" Star yelled to her only sibling. "Goodbye Starlight. have fun in the academy." Star laughed. "I have to convince Kat first!" Flora hopped onto the bird after Kithandrea. They flew away.~

Then Star was awoken from her dream by a shaking feeling. Star opened one eye and saw Zo fall back to the bed. "Bad dream..." Then she saw him looking at her, his eyes wide. Star climbed onto her paws and nuzzled Zo. "What's up? What did you dream about?" Star asked worriedly.

Rps ^-^
Pokemon Trainer Academy
Bara's Storm

World Of Vampires
Experimental
Pokemon Fallout
Old April 11th, 2012 (05:59 PM).
King of the Hell

❂ BOLD STEP ❂

Kiyoko's eyes returned to their usual orchid color, the silver glowing had faded into nothing. He looked at Star, who was worried about him. I-it's nothing... He rested down by Star again, his shaking remaining constant. It's just... Something that happened to me, a long time ago... He shook his head. It didn't matter anymore. He was safe here. He soon found himself huddled up to Star, relaxing in her fur. His body shivered; he pondered eating again. He was also feeling fairly cold, and Star's fur was warm and inviting for him. She has a nice scent... he thought quietly, keeping close.

Old April 11th, 2012 (06:17 PM).
Greatness = Working Hard

Jack Jacobs

Jack stepped off of the small boat unto the harbor slowly taking in the sea breeze that was blowing all around, he let out a sigh this moment reminded him of the first time he came to the academy just this time less rapturous. As he stepped off completely and grabbed his bag the small boat sailed off, Jack watched as it went further and further away until it was eventually out of sight. Walking slowly up the harbor stairs Jack began to put on his new blue jacket signifying his new suicune dorm rank that he earned after retaking the entrance exam. "This time i'm here for good" Jack whispered to himself before releasing Blade his Scizor from its pokeball which was a relieve to him as well as he began stretching the instant he was release.

The walk to the suicune dorm was short but seemed like it was taking an eternity as Jack walked and recounted the time he had spent on the island before going back home to his sick little sister. As Jack walked past the large groups of students everywhere he remembered the battles that he had taken place in the classes he went to and the things he learnt, he was once again looking forward to that experience. Opening his new room Jack looked through it quickly before throwing his bags on the bed and shutting the door behind him. He's missed out so much and spending time in his room wasn't going to help him at all.

Jack went down to the courtyard and sat at the first empty bench he could find relaxing himself a little, Blade beside him standing as if he was a bodyguard of some sort "We're back buddy, we're back" Jack said calmly as he closed his eyes and began to relax.
Old April 11th, 2012 (06:23 PM).
A mad mind... hehe

Nature: Serious
Lucia Francisco Bernavard

Lucia got in a good thirty minutes of training before Roberto stopped. Lucia bent over, panting heavily. "Well, four times. I think that's a new record." Roberto nodded and followed Lucia as she reached Tyro and fell onto the grass beside him. "So, how are you liking the place Tyro?"

Tyro jabbed both arms into the sky, "It's awesome!"

Roberto leaned against a tree, "Tyro, stay focused."

"Aw! Come on Roberto! Lay on the grass with us! Just let your mind wander..."

Roberto and Samuel both roll their eyes as Lucia giggles, "Trying to make him relax again?"

The Combusken eagerly nods his head and Lucia laughs. "How about we just lie here for some time? It's just nice looking at the sky."

Tyro nodded his head in agreement and joined Lucia in looking at the sky. Roberto and Samuel continued to survey the area, ready to spring up at the tiniest sign of danger.

Sponsored Links

You may also like.. (Beta)