Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Theatre > Roleplay Stage
Reload this Page [Pokémon] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Roleplay Stage This is where the In-Character roleplaying happens. Before you create a thread here, recruit some players in Roleplay Casting. Your very own legend is about to unfold! A world of dreams and adventures awaits! Let's go!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old April 23rd, 2012 (04:25 PM).
The world refused to change...

Nature: Gentle
Brian

The moment Bean opened her mouth, Bri turned a deep red color and froze, blinking slowly. Had his ears decieved him? Was Bea lying? Was... Was it true? Dster showed remarkable initiative and grabbed Bea by the shoulders and pulled her away from the group.

"We'll be right back! Girl talk and all!" she said, practically dragging the buneary away by her ear. Sprinkles smiled at Ellie and flicked his tail in annoyance.

"Yeah, shut up Rama! No one cares about you being a brat! So pipe down!" he said quickly, his fur tinting red a bit. He sat down with remarkable poise and growled half heartedly at the Zorua, before being pounced on by the hyper little igglybuff.

"Play!" she said happily, and as she bounced away, he growled and leapt at her, missing by a mile. But she squeeled happily and kept rolling on her way.

"U-um... Ok Skye... Shall we?" Bri said, recovering his composure.

Thyme (OOC: I can't remember if Thyme and Snype were left behind, and am lagging too much to check.))

Thyme huffed boredly as she followed Mark and Snype. She didn't really have anything better to do, and she didn't want to go wondering looking for Brian. She remembered the last time she had wondered off with no trainer that she had ended up in the pokemon center for a week. She absently rubbed the scar on her arm and looked at Snype and Mark.

"What are we doing up here?" she asked after a moment.

Drizzle

The buisel yawned and leaned against the door of Entei Dorm. He was clearly waiting for someone. He crossed his arms behind his head and began to think deeply. This was Oak Academy, his home. But, when he had left it and gone back to Hoenn, he had enjoyed it a lot. He had wanted to see more.

"nyeh... What is here that I can't have elsehwere? I know Brian's not the only really nice trainer out there..." he said slowly, crossing his arms across his chest and shaking his head. How could he even think like this? Brian was his friend, as were the rest of Bri's pokemon.

Quin

Quin smiled a bit and kept walking. Mai's ears perked up and he leapt to the ground. Clearly he heard something Quin didn't.

"Mai mai?" he said cocking his head before walking to a wall.

"What is it boy?" Quin said curiously. He smiled and set Ezar down on the ground and walked over to Mai, who was sniffing at the wall and picked him up.

"Mai? What's the matter?" he said slowly. When he got no answer from Mai, he sighed and kept exploring, noting the things in the common room he was in and where the were. Maybe this was important somehow.

Drake (I can't remember if Drake introduced himself or not. If he did, then ignore that part.)

Drake smiled and chuckled to himself slightly.

"Never been pounced by an exuberant flygon? You handled her well kid. I'm Draco, of Blackthorn City. It's nice to meet you Valorie Ryder." he said, extending his hand, a smug smile on his face. Smug because he realized that this was the girl Lance had told him about. This was good. Her Dragonite knew it's business... And wait. Wait. That was one of Lance's dragons! When and how had she gotten a hold of... No., No, it wasn't. It more closely resembled Rena his own dragonair than any of Lance's current Dragonite. That meant merely that it came from Blackthorn City, which is where most of the dratini in the world are from. Sure, it was related to Lanc'es Dragonite, but that meant nothing unless you were the breeder that Drake was.

"Powerful Dragonite you have there? You must be quite the trainer to handle one. Only a few trainers in the world are cabale of training such a creature. Lance, myself, Clair, and you, obviously. There may be others, but I don't know of any. But you can return your pokemon. Killita will behave, and it's a bit cramped in here for your pokemon." he said goodnaturedly, wondering how exactly Killita had known she was the one he had been looking for. Upon closer inspection the girl seemed flustered, and it had nothing to do with being pounced on by thee rambunctious dragon. He vaguely wondered what was wrong, but wasn't going to ask until enough time had passed for her to have recovered from said pounce.

RIANBOW SPADE! (My answer to everything. )
Old April 23rd, 2012 (05:56 PM).
Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Silver Tier

Nature: Bold
Snype looked over to Thyme as he took a seat to watch the upcoming battle between Daniel and Oscar. "Just watching a few friends battling. Guess Mark figured we'd go off and observe the battle before heading on up to the mountains." Snype said as he sat down next to Thyme.

Len kept a close eye on the battle, mostly on Alexis of course, watching her style of battling. In the end though, Alexis ended up victorious, and Len was extremely happy for her. He got up and ran over to Alexis picking her up in a hug.

"Alexis! You did great out there! Really Impressive!" Len said, quickly pausing when he realized he just picked up Alexis into a hug. "Um... sorry... just a bit excited..." he said as he put Alexis down onto the ground. "So... Pokemon Center?"

Mark enjoyed watching the battle. Seemed that they both knew their stuff pretty well. It inspired him a bit... he hadn't battled in a long time. He wasn't very confident in battling since his last one...

"Good job both of you. It was a really good battle to watch... Yeah we should head up to the Pokemon Center before we go treking up to the mountains. We gotta get you a couple of spare Pokeballs anyways." Mark said.

Snype noticed that Meden popped out of his pokeball. "What'd ya miss? Just a trek through the swamp and a damned good battle." Snype said.

Trainer Academy RP Pokemon
Snype (Sableye)- Lv. 52- Detect, Shadow Sneak, Will-o-wisp, Low Sweep, Foul Play, Taunt (Ability: Keen Eye)
Commodore (Porygon-Z)- Lv. 55 -Signal beam, Conversion 2, Recover, Tri Attack, Ice Beam, Trick Room (Ability: Trace)
Len (Poliwraith)- Lv. 53- Bubblebeam, Brick Break, Body Slam, Belly Drum, Sleep Talk, Rest (Ability: Water Absorb)
Able (Ninjask)- Lv. 46 - X-Scissor, Slash, Double Team, Protect, Baton Pass, Swords Dance (Ability: Speed Boost)
Kara (Gligar) Lv. 35 Acrobatics, Substitute, Fury Cutter, Knock Off, Slash,Toxic (Ability: Poison Heal)
Xerox (Ditto) Lv. 35 Transform (Ability: Imposter)

(In Box)
Shedinja- Lv. 35 Fury Swipes, Confuse Ray, Sand attack, Leech Life, Mind Reader, Scratch (Ability: Wonder Guard)
Omanyte- Lv. 35 Brine, Mud Shot, Rollout, Ice Beam, Protect, Bite
(Ability: Swift Swim)
Old April 23rd, 2012 (08:46 PM).
Quantum
Silver Tier

Nature: Jolly
As Alexis and Daniel returned from the battlefield, Alexis looked a little bit tired, but mostly alright, her fur at least –somewhat- decent, still. As Len picked her up in a hug, she let out a surprised squeak, but laughed afterwards, returning the hug, smiling brightly as she was put down again. “Hee, thanks! Glad you enjoyed it. I sure did. Flora’s really tough!” She then nodded her head at his suggestion of going to the center. “Mmh, Daniel wanted to go there before we headed into the mountains.”

Daniel smiled sheepishly as he followed along Mark and Oscar as they walked towards the Pokémon Center, lifting a hand to rub the back of his neck. He’d never been that good at battling, and he’d never really been as confident as he had a couple of minutes ago. He wasn’t sure what had changed that, but it felt good, that’s for sure. Perhaps he was simply expecting to lose, which is why he felt so uplifted. He shrugged his shoulders and simply let out a little sigh, pocketing his hands.
“Thanks Mark. It was actually pretty hard, even with Alexis being evolved. Either type matchups just matter a whole lot, or Oscar is a really great trainer. I’m ready to believe either!” he snickered a little, lifting a hand to give Oscar’s shoulder a pat, stuffing his hand into his pocket again afterwards, turning to Mark.

“I’m not really planning on catching anything up there… though I do always carry a Pokéball or two, just in case, you know? I guess we’ll see what happens. Do you have an idea of which one you want to catch?” Daniel was starting to run the various ground and rock types he actually knew, but didn’t exactly come up with one that fit Mark. Maybe a Rhyhorn for its raw power and defensive capabilities.
Old April 24th, 2012 (06:10 AM).
Sapphire Princess

Nature: Relaxed
Amanda Smith

Amanda smiled at him. "it was a really fun battle, I've never battled against a Shieldon before, next time I talk to my dad I'll have to tell him about it, he's always had a fascination with rock types" she said as she returned Shadow to his Pokeball. She was thrilled that Shadow had evolved, ever since she had caught him Shadow had been dreaming to evolve into a Mr. Mime. Not that dream had come true. "lead the way then" she said to Linc with a smile.

Sapphire Dillon and Bea

Sapphire went over so she was next to Bri noticing he was blushing hard. "Are you okay Bri?" she asked looking at him. She was curious as to why he was blushing but she still had a smile on her face. Her eyes sparkled with happiness as she huffed in annoyance brushing a strand of her brunette hair out of her face.

Bea shook herself out of Dusters grip. "not the ears" she said crossing her arms "and what did you mean by girl talk?" she asked seeing Sakutaro go to stand by Sapphire's feet.

Ariadne (Ari) Davis and ???? Legion of Chaos (my RP)

Reiko Yomukomi Pokémon Fallout (M)

Sapphire (Saph) Michelle Dillon PTA-Entei Dorm
and
Amanda (Manda) Lynn Smith PTA-Suicune Dorm

Chisa Kimura PMD: Victory's Reign-Emolga Gijinka

Mayumi Suzuki PMD: Victory's Reign-Cherrim Gijinka

Mayu Kumi Hinisaki Youkai Academy- Kyuubi
Old April 24th, 2012 (06:44 AM).

Lincoln West

Lincoln nodded and began walking towards the caferia with Manda. They were close enough to smell the food from it already, so it shouldn't take them long to get there.

"Heh, yeah, Shieldon are tough little pokemon. Their strength is, like, in their strength to take a hit, y'know? Once you learn to battle defensively and not worry about attacking directly all of the time, you really get in sync with 'em. Why's your pops like rock types so much? I thought he'd have liked psychic types like you."

Jackson (Male Shieldon) Lvl 24: Toxic, Sandstorm, Protect, Iron Head, Stealth Rock, Dig
Ability: Sturdy

Bixi (Female Tirtouga) Lvl 24: Crunch, Aqua Tail, Sandstorm, Ice Beam, Stone Edge, Iron Defense
Ability: Solid Rock

Siege (Male Geodude) Lvl 22: Defense Curl, Attract, Rock Polish, Rock Throw, Magnitude, Roll Out
Ability: Rock Head
Old April 24th, 2012 (08:43 AM).
Battle!

Nature: Quirky
Skye

Skye smiled at Bri and Sapphire. It was almost cute. He felt bad for Bri though. He must have heard the Pokemon. He wondered when that conversation topic would come up, if at all. Deciding to spare what was left of Bri's dignity, he smiled brighter. "Wheh-henever you're reh-ready." He placed his hands behind his head, humming soothingly.

Rama raised an eyebrow at Sprinkles before looking at Ellie. He smirked a little before padding over to Ellie. She rolled her eyes at him. "Rama you aren't helping."

"Oh but the boy's sweet on you," Rama cooed playfully. "I bet it's your charming personality."

"And it's more likely I'm not as nice as an old sock," Ellie told him coolly, placing her tail back on his head. "It's going to be a shame when you evolve," she told her friend, causing Rama to scoff.

"Like I'm going to. I like being a wild animal just fine thank you." He glanced at Sprinkles and shook his head. "Kid I'm warning you. Keep away from girls. They're all bipolar just like this-mmph!" Ellie casually placed her tail over his mouth.

"Bite or drool and I'll make an Iron Tail," she told him in amusement. "At least he's calmed down from the first time we met. I hopefully won't have to hold him in the air anymore." Rama snorted but said nothing.

Ash

Sparx lost her patience and growled at Ash. "Behave yourself," she murmured. "Your mistress be awaiting yes." Ash firmly kept her hand on the lioness' head, ignoring the growling. "Hush up now. I can hear her here. She's waiting at the end of the line. So hush up you silly creature." Sparx complied, glowering at her with irritation. This human was purposely trying to annoy her. She always did this.

Old April 24th, 2012 (09:12 AM).
Lonely Planet Boy

Nature: Lonely
Send a message via Skype™ to OmegaPinkMan
Jimmy Vincent

In spite of the fact that Kaida was fully healed by Nurse Joy and had a lot of energy, Jimmy Vincent was exhausted. His clothes were still torn, his hairdo was still messed up and he felt the need to rest up. Kaida was waking next to him, and was poking at the Pokéballs on Jimmy's belt. Suddenly Smokey came out of one of them, startling the baby Druddigon.

"Hey, Kaida, easy there." Jimmy said.

Why was he this way? Why was he so calm? Normally he would walk around with a frown on his face, especially in occasions like this. But there was something that soothed his soul.

He had learnt important things at the academy. Or at least things he considered important. Legendary Pokémon...a Pokéball that would capture any Pokémon without fail... He was putting the pieces together, and another evil smile formed on his face. Kaida kept poking at the Pokéballs around Jimmy's belt, and once again a Pokémon came out, this time it was the maroon Houndour that Jimmy had caught at the volcano.

"Oh, howdy." Jimmy said, "Imma call ya Biff, 'cause it sounds tough."

The Houndour nodded, seeming to agree with Jimmy's idea that Biff sounded tough. As Jimmy kept moving, Biff walked alongside him so as not to be left behind.

Alice Crenshaw

Alice reached her dorm room and went inside. She let go of Jello, took off her boots and turned to face her two Pokémon.

"Okay, um, I'm gonna go take a bath, so," she said, "Don't do anything wicked!"

Both Chuck and Jello nodded and the girl grabbed a some clothes and went inisde her bathroom. After a little while both Pokémon could hear water running, which meant that their trainer was bathing. Chuck grabbed Alice's boots and started licking off the filth off them. Jello couldn't help but feel disgusted.

"Ew, Chuck!" he said, "What are you doing?"

"I'm eating this filth! It's delicious!" Chuck said, looking delighted.

Jello turned away from him, he didn't want to spectate this disgusting show. "Well, then, let me know when you're done." he added. Chuck nodded and continued to lick the mud and filth from Alice's boots. It was indeed disgusting, but Grimers found it delicious.
Old April 24th, 2012 (10:31 AM). Edited April 24th, 2012 by Kid Mind.
In SPACE!

Nature: Timid
Send a message via AIM to Kid Mind Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Kid Mind
As they were on their way to the Pokémon Center, Oscar overheard an Entei student talking with another student about something called a TM shop in Oak Town. He made a mental note to look up that later...his Pokémon could use some new moves. Pushing that aside, he turned to the others.

Oscar gave a bright smile to Mark and Daniel. To be honest, he liked battling quite a lot, even if he wasn't too good at it, but he liked Pokémon Contests slightly more. Maybe it was something that ran in the family, he didn't know so he just shrugged lightly. ''Thanks guys and yeah, it was a tough battle. Though it was really exciting!''

Suddenly a thought popped up in his mind and he reched down into his pocket. Taking his hand up again, he had a Pokémon Navigator, or PokéNav for short, in his hand. ''Guys do you have one of these?'' He showed his to Mark and Daniel. ''Maybe we could...trade numbers?'' He asked, a bit quietly, afraid that they would say no.

''Really?'' Meden responded, but didn't push the subject more as the group was approaching the Pokémon Center.
Old April 24th, 2012 (01:38 PM).
Greatness = Working Hard

Jack Jacobs
Academy Grounds

Jack sat there in astonishment the battle looked like a stalemate, like it would last for days(weeks actually). Jack decided to take off, once again the urge to battle was running through his blood and he had to find an opponent now. Find one where was a bigger question though, yes there were trainers walking around everywhere but it was more about quality of trainer that he was searching for.

Jack attention turned to the pokemon center, there was probably no better place to find a trainer but there. As Jack reached closer to the center he spotted a boy surrounded by three pokemon including a Koffing(Jimmy Vincent). Jack looked on Blade as if asking his approval in which the scizor responded with a nod. "Hey Kid 3 on 3 battle lets go" some would consider Jack's method of requesting a battle rude but Jack had a theory that any skilled trainer would respond to a request like that positively. Jack tapped Blade "He's in Raikou dorm, you sure? And just look at his clothes" Jack whispered. He wasn't the sort of person who judges people but he wanted a good battle and didn't want to waste his time. "You'll have to battle and find out" Blade jokingly responded.

Jack stood there waiting on the trainers response.
Old April 24th, 2012 (05:26 PM).

Takumi Ryuuhiko

The pokemon is where it came from huh? That makes sense actually. Anything magical in this world seems to be derived from Pokemon. Takumi was still curious though how exactly humans back then had been able to harness the magical energies of pokemon in such a manner that they could make devices such as the ancient pokeballs rely on that magic.

"I thought you were. I don't believe you were around when I was originally here three years ago," Takumi had replied to her. Apparently now Elizabeth knows Takumi has been around here before her. That may or may not bring up the question of what his words ment by "was originally here". Anyone used to the present day language and a high enough awareness would wonder exactly what he had meant by his choice of words.

"That's usually the responsibility all teachers have," he replied when she mentioned protecting the students. Still, why bring that up? Takumi thought it was fairly obvious. Then again, this girl is a lot different compared to most people. . . almost like. . . as if she was a. . .

"Older?" Takumi asked, a bit bewildered at first. ". . . Exactly. . . how old did you have to be to learn this magic?"

He wasn't going to ask her age yet. Asking a woman's age is rude after all, and he didn't feel that such a question would be proper of him to ask yet. Still though, this girl was just becoming stranger and stranger with each passing second. Something was off, and Takumi felt like he may be getting closer to discovering the answer to all of this than he would've expected.

Kenshin Ren

"Well. . . you're. . . welcome to come and. . . see it if you. . . want," he added. ". . . It's where I. . . usually like to go when. . . class isn't happening."

Something told him he could trust Olivia. Maybe it's because she was becoming one of the first few friends he made at the academy and that he was welcoming it.
Old April 24th, 2012 (06:45 PM).
Lonely Planet Boy

Jimmy Vincent

Jimmy was walking to his dorm room, minding his own business, with three of his Pokémon following him, when someone with a Scizor approached him. "Hey Kid 3 on 3 battle, let's go" that person said. Jimmy turned to face him, the evil smile disappearing. Not only he didn't like being talked to like that, but he also didn't like being interrupted when making a plan. Nobody does that to Jimmy Vincent. He glared at the boy, while Biff heard him whisper something.

"He's in Raikou dorm, you sure? And just look at his clothes" the boy whispered to his Scizor.

Biff barked, and asked Smokey what that was about. Smokey, having more knowledge about the matter, immediately got furious that someone was saying stuff like that about Jimmy, and started blowing a sense-looking smog.

"Oh...Then it's on!" Biff barked, and he, Kaida and Smokey joined Jimmy in glaring at the boy.

"Humph. Let's go." Jimmy barked. "Biff, come on!"

Biff immediately jumped forward and growled at the other kid defiantly. "Bring it on, tough guy!" he barked. His aggresiveness matched his trainer's
Old April 24th, 2012 (09:29 PM).
Greatness = Working Hard

Jack Jacobs
Academy Grounds

The trainer responded in the manner he was looking for no hesitation just ready for the battle "Looks like they're trying to intimidate us" Jack smirked as he watched Blade ready himself for battle confident that he would beat the Houndour the boy sent out. "I'll silence the pup" Blade said calmly and confidently. Jack raised his hand blocking his scizors path to their battlefield, in which Jack received a confused look from his pokemon "I think I have someone else in mind for this one" Jack reassured him.

He reached for his belt and grabbed a pokeball throwing it into the air releasing Rocky his Onix to the field. Rocky released a loud intimidating roar as he stared down at the trainer and his fire type. "Get it over with quick" Blade approved of the choice of pokemon and let his friend Rocky know it.

"Alright, kid I think its only fair you go first so go ahead" Jack isn't a hype sort of person but he released confidence as he battled and was looking to make it 2 out of 2 on his return to the island.
Old April 25th, 2012 (01:47 PM).
The Winged Wolf

Nature: Naughty
Kat sighed. She really didn't want to lie to these people, but she had to protect Kiyoko. She pulled away from the boy as she walked to her bed. Because she still hasn't unpacked, her suitcase was still full and wide open. Kat pulled out a few things, and finally grabbed a piece of paper. She presented it to Kilik.

Dear Katherine,
Your dear cousin will visit you on your first day! Won't that be fun!! Don't tell him you knew though. He wanted it to be a surprise after all of these years. Remember to buy his favorite berry ice-cream. Mago-Oran swirl. I can't wait for you to visit us here in your hometown!
<3 Aunt Stardust

What Kat didn't show them was the second letter sent the day after. The one where her Aunt Dust said Indigo came down with the Flu and couldn't come. Kat put all of her stuff back and looked to Ruby. "I kind of wanted to visit the Power Plant. I really want an Electric Type." Kat imagined having the static filled animal on her shoulder or at her side, calmly walking next to her.

Help my eggs and my Pokemon if you please!

Rps ^-^
Pokemon Trainer Academy
Bara's Storm

World Of Vampires
Experimental
Pokemon Fallout
Old April 25th, 2012 (06:59 PM).
«Dual Wield» User
Crystal Tier

Nature: Bashful
(Ooc: I'm only adding color from the top from now on.)

Kilik Chambers

Ruby had asked what they were gonna do? Well since the boy is here, there was no need to look for N, so the training would go as planned. Kat went to her suitcase & got out a letter & showed it to Kilik. Here's what it said:

Dear Katherine,
Your dear cousin will visit you on your first day! Won't that be fun!! Don't tell him you knew though. He wanted it to be a surprise after all of these years. Remember to buy his favorite berry ice-cream. Mago-Oran swirl. I can't wait for you to visit us here in your hometown!
<3 Aunt Stardust

Hmm... This is probably a coincidence. There was a story behind the mysterious boy, & Kilik won't rest until he finds out. "This still doesn't convince me, but I'll let you off for now." He handed the note back to Kat & looked at the boy sucking his thumb. He'll have to know his name sooner or later. He could see Mistress trying to get his attention.

"I kind of wanted to visit the Power Plant. I really want an Electric Type." Kat answered to Ruby. Kilik was thinking the samething. It would be nice to have an electric-type Pokemon accompany him. They're pretty strong too. He nodded to the suggestion of course.

Mistress felt ignored by the boy. She just huffed & turned her head away. "Fine. Don't answer my question about Zoroark." She just walked away behind the bed. More fun~ She thought mischievously. She morphed into a Buneary & hopped to the suitcase. What was in here? The first thing she found, a piece of paper. Something about Indigo sick. Wait, so if Kat's cousin wasn't here, then this boy wasn't Kat's cousin. Even she was listening to the trainers' conversation. She had the paper, & hopped around the room. She's so gonna expose Kat's lie!~

"Mistress! What are you doing?" Kilik complained as he watched her hop around the room. What's her deal, & is that a piece of paper in her hands?

While I'm alive, I won't let any party members die.

Paired for life with Rose Quartz
~Dia+PS~
Old April 26th, 2012 (05:55 AM).
Hey hoo~

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Skype™ to Rose Quartz
Ruby Destiny

"I kind of wanted to visit the Power Plant. I really want an Electric Type." Kat answered her question, she had showed Kilik a piece of paper in meanwhile, he was still not confinced and his Zorua came up with another piece of paper. 'actually i feel like having a electric pokemon too...' Ruby said to Kat.

"what do you have there mistress?' Yuki asked her curious.
Sisters
Theme
Lucina / Lacy / Madison Campbell
Old April 26th, 2012 (08:17 AM).

Nika Valentine

What to do... what to do...

Strolling, largely aimlessly, Nika tried to think of what to do with the rest of her day. She had been hoping to bump into a student she could battle with, but had just as little luck with that as she originally had with finding pokemon in the forest. Normally this lack of company would suit her perfectly well, but she was eager to have her first battle on the island. There was no way she would ever be able to prove her mother wrong unless she grew stronger...

Perhaps the local harbour town, Oak Town, would provide more good fortune. Failing that it would be good to become familair with it, and she could always take a look around the shops. There were bound to be a few items designed to help trainers care for pokemon eggs. Some textbooks on the matter would be helpful as well. Certainly the academy library would have some, but she would prefer to have her own. Any books pertaining to Paras, their dining habits, behavioural and health issues... perhaps a book detailing the islands history thus far...

With thoughts of books now firmly lodged in her mind Nika began the walk to Oak Town, holding her mysterious eggs case close to her chest.

Jackson (Male Shieldon) Lvl 24: Toxic, Sandstorm, Protect, Iron Head, Stealth Rock, Dig
Ability: Sturdy

Bixi (Female Tirtouga) Lvl 24: Crunch, Aqua Tail, Sandstorm, Ice Beam, Stone Edge, Iron Defense
Ability: Solid Rock

Siege (Male Geodude) Lvl 22: Defense Curl, Attract, Rock Polish, Rock Throw, Magnitude, Roll Out
Ability: Rock Head
Old April 26th, 2012 (01:30 PM).
Trainer of Sorts

Nature: Lax
Francois Dillinger

Francois was sat on a bench under the shade of Oak trees that lined the entrance to Oak Town. On one side of him was a serious looking Kadabra, with a neckerchief tied loosely around his neck, and on the other side was a restless little Chimchar, who also had a Neckerchief. The Kadabra seemed to be using his powers to make the Chimchars apple float just out of reach.

He see's Nika wandering through the trees, distracted by something she was holding closely against her chest.

Kadabra : Lvl 34
Psychic
Psybeam
Teleport
Hypnosis

Chimchar : Lvl 29
Flame Wheel
Low Kick
Mega Punch
Iron Tail
Old April 26th, 2012 (01:50 PM).
Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Silver Tier

Nature: Bold
The group eventually arrived at the Pokemon Center. So close to finally heading to the mountains... Mark didn't even know what he wanted to catch... just an idea of what it would be like in battle.

"I think I'd want something that's sturdy and can hold its own ground fairly well. Seeing how there's more Pokemon then the ones back home I don't really know a specific Pokemon I'd want to go after... though that's why I want to go up there and explore a bit." He then turned over to Oscar.

"Yeah I was about to ask the both of you for your numbers so we can keep in contact." Mark said as he pulled out his Pokegear to give each of them his number.

"Haha, well I'd say you fight as well as you look! Daniel certainly takes good care of you." Len said. "Heh, I'd offer a battle myself, but being a water type I dunno how long I'd last..."

Trainer Academy RP Pokemon
Snype (Sableye)- Lv. 52- Detect, Shadow Sneak, Will-o-wisp, Low Sweep, Foul Play, Taunt (Ability: Keen Eye)
Commodore (Porygon-Z)- Lv. 55 -Signal beam, Conversion 2, Recover, Tri Attack, Ice Beam, Trick Room (Ability: Trace)
Len (Poliwraith)- Lv. 53- Bubblebeam, Brick Break, Body Slam, Belly Drum, Sleep Talk, Rest (Ability: Water Absorb)
Able (Ninjask)- Lv. 46 - X-Scissor, Slash, Double Team, Protect, Baton Pass, Swords Dance (Ability: Speed Boost)
Kara (Gligar) Lv. 35 Acrobatics, Substitute, Fury Cutter, Knock Off, Slash,Toxic (Ability: Poison Heal)
Xerox (Ditto) Lv. 35 Transform (Ability: Imposter)

(In Box)
Shedinja- Lv. 35 Fury Swipes, Confuse Ray, Sand attack, Leech Life, Mind Reader, Scratch (Ability: Wonder Guard)
Omanyte- Lv. 35 Brine, Mud Shot, Rollout, Ice Beam, Protect, Bite
(Ability: Swift Swim)
Old April 26th, 2012 (02:53 PM).
The Winged Wolf

Nature: Naughty
Kat smiled. "Thanks" Kat grabbed the letter, closed her suitcase, and walked back to the others. All the while not noticing the bunny hopping about. She nodded to Ruby. "I am hoping for a Shinx or an Emolga. They're so cute!" Kat laughed a bit.

Psy on the other hand, didn't want an Electric friend. While she debated this problem, she saw Mistress. Psy narrowed her eyes, and read Mistress' thoughts. "Oh no..." Psy thought to herself. She danced over to Mistress and grabbed the paper. "Don't you know it's rude to snoop?" Psy growled to the other Female. She fired a weak Psychic to the Dark Type. Just sending the fox to the bed with enough force to bruise. "Psy! What the heck!!" Psy ripped up the paper and put it in the recycling. "Woops~ I got a little carried away! She WAS snooping around in our stuff~" Kat glanced at the Pokemon. "Well, let's just go..." Kat grabbed her jacket, and stood near the door. Politely waiting for the people to leave her dorm room.

Help my eggs and my Pokemon if you please!

Rps ^-^
Pokemon Trainer Academy
Bara's Storm

World Of Vampires
Experimental
Pokemon Fallout
Old April 26th, 2012 (08:26 PM).
Quantum
Silver Tier

Nature: Jolly
Daniel let out a little sigh, both of happiness from actually winning a duel here on the academy, as well as simply... taking in everything that had happened today. And what was going to happen! His mind kept buzzing as they went into the Pokémon Center and got ready to hand over their Pokémon to the nurse behind the counter as Daniel peered over at Mark.

“Well, uh… I don’t know if it’d be there, but Aron can turn into one of the most hardy Pokémon in the world. Do you know Aggron? Well, doesn’t matter. It’s not even certain there –are- Aron’s up there. He gave a shrug and glanced over at Alexis, calling her over. “Alexis! Come on, we’ve gotta get you healed up!”
He glanced back up at the other two as they pull out, to Daniel at least, a strange contraption that he’d only ever heard of before. His eyes widened a little.

“Whoa, you both have Pokégears? Mrh. I’d exchange numbers if I could, but I don’t have one, I’m afraid. I never got a Pokégear.” He lifts a hand to rub the back of his neck, staring at the items with a hint of jealousy and regret, though he didn’t show it too much, and he mainly just smiled sheepishly.

Alexis giggled quietly, smiling warmly at Len. “Awh, thank you! I think so as well. He’s one of the best trainers I’ve met, even if he doesn’t want to admit it to himself. Hes pretty decent, but he’s always so insecure.” She shrugged a little, glancing up at him as he talked to the others before smiling encouragingly to Len, lifting a paw to give his arm a pat. “Don’t give up just yet. I mean, I can beat rock types, so I’m sure you and Mark could come up with a way to beat an electric type. Always a good idea to keep a plan at hand.” She winked at him, her ears twitching as she heard Daniel calling out for him. She offered Len a final smile.

“I’ll be back in a little bit!” she exclaimed before turning and trotting over to Daniel, who gave her head a little ruffle before placing her inside of her pokéball and handing it to the nurse with a smile.
Old April 26th, 2012 (09:04 PM).
«Dual Wield» User
Crystal Tier

Nature: Bashful

Kilik Chambers

A Shinx or Emolga. A Shinx could be a good asset to the team. If it had Discharge & teamed up with Pierce, that would be a pretty good combo. Kilik was still curious about the paper Mistress has in her hands.

Mistress was confronted by Psy. What could she do to her? She was Psychic & Mistress was a dark-type. She was pushed back, she grabbed the paper & ripped it up, threw it in the recycle bin. Great, now Kilik won't know that the boy wasn't Kat's cousin.

Kilik saw what happened. What was that paper? Another letter? This time, he wanted to see this paper that was ripped up. "Kaaat. What was that other piece of paper?"

"I'll tell you what it was~" Mistress went back to her normal form, ready to tell Kilik. "That boy's not Kat's cousin. I read her cousin's sick & couldn't make it."

I knew it! Kilik was quite disappointed. He crossed his arms & looked at Kat upset. She lied to him, maybe just to protect the boy, but still. Mistress was giggling at the time.

While I'm alive, I won't let any party members die.

Paired for life with Rose Quartz
~Dia+PS~
Old April 26th, 2012 (09:55 PM).
Pokemon Professor / RP Mentor
Crystal Tier

Nature: Sassy
Valorie Ryder - Academy Hallways
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Valorie just sort of sat there for a moment. Handled her well? She had nearly had a heart attack! Whose definition of 'well' were they going by?! Certainly not hers. Regardless, she accepted the politeness as some sort of bittersweet reward. She made a move to get up, but immediately found this difficult. Her back felt stiff and moving her legs felt demanding. She hadn't noticed in the adrenaline rush she had gotten earlier. Thus, after a moment's hesitation she gave up the effort to pull herself up on her own, she took the hand offered to her and helped herself up. Drake would find that between her being slightly short and her tendency to not eat enough she was very light weight. Valorie silently cursed herself for not having slept. She was pretty sure she had read somewhere that those that did not sleep were more prone to injury, and silently attributed hers, however minor it was, to that. And to be fair, a pokemon as heavy as a flygon pouncing someone wasn't exactly safe, but this did not occur to her, mostly because of angst.

"Thanks..."

Unknownst to Drake, Valorie had never been to Blackthorn, or Johto, or anywhere Dratini was known to inhabit... Valorie glanced up at her Dragonite, who seemed to have calmed visibly after it became apparent her trainer wasn't in any danger. Though, Dragonite was still quite cramped in the hallways given her gigantism. A normal dragonite was approximately 7/12th her size, a bit over half, and would've fit in the halls without a great deal of difficulty. Details aside, Valorie flushed very slightly at the praise. Turning her gaze downward so that her eyes were hidden by her bangs she spoke up in a matter-of-fact tone, silently reminiscing a bit.

"...I've wanted to train dragons since I was little."

She looked back up at Drake, apparently done reminiscing as her attention seemed focused.

"I studied dragons /and/ dragon trainers... Lance is... um..."

She fumbled with her words a bit. She wasn't completely sure she wanted to admit Lance was her idol to a stranger, even if it was an adult. She took a brief moment to return Dragonite.

"I raised Dragonite mostly on what I knew of him."

Her gaze drifted away in frustration for a moment before focusing again, a hint of surprise showing on her expression. It had just occurred to her that if this guy was carrying around powerful dragon types and knew Lance, and knew a thing or two about dragons...maybe he was a Dragon Master?

Olivia Wolf - Academy Grounds
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Olivia paused for a moment, considering what was just said. Kenshin sure had a hard time speaking English. She silently wondered if making him speak was torturous and cruel of her. Then again, what else was she supposed to do, hand him a piece of paper and a pencil? A clipboard? ...MacKenzie's tail? After a moment she seemed to get pumped up for an adventure, placing balled fists on her hips and flashing Kenshin a rather enthusiastic looking smile.

"It's a date then~"

...The flirting was completely deliberate, honestly.

Elizabeth - Classroom

Hi. I'm not used to the present day language. Elizabeth just sort of gave Takumi this mildly confused, shy look when he spoke, ...the same look she gave everyone when she was trying hard to understand them really. To her, she didn't see anything particularly amazing about someone having been at the academy before. What she did think was pretty amazing however was the big fancy words he used! What in the heck was this 'responsibility' he spoke of? She firmly decided to ask after she answered the boy's question.

"I-um...We usually... The adults usually only... taught teen-agers..."

A brief pause.

"What is responsibility..?"

Elizabeth just sort of looked up at Takumi with this ever so innocently curious look as she said this, sounding out 'responsibility' in an awkward manner. She was evidently completely serious, and didn't understand what would be awkward about a teacher asking the meaning of such a common word. She had the demeanor of a child, one who did not speak much English. How is it that nobody had ever asked her about her quirkiness yet? To be fair, she'd been asked multiple times by staff, as some whom had not been initially informed of her special presence had confused her for a student possibly too young to be at the academy based on her size. You never knew when some dreamer nine year old might decide he can't wait another year, y'know! Try imagining the awkward conversation that followed those encounters. Go ahead, try.
Old April 27th, 2012 (08:36 AM).
Lonely Planet Boy

Jimmy Vincent

Jimmy continued to glare at the boy who referred to him as 'kid' as Biff stepped into the field. His opponent had some kind of plan, no doubt, as he told the rebellious-looking kid that he should go first. Jimmy pointed at the Onix and Biff glared at him.

"Biff, c'mon, use Fire Spin!" Jimmy commanded, and Biff spit out some flames that for some odd reason turned into some blazing vortex that was heading directly at his opponent's Onix.

Jimmy hadn't lost since arriving on the island. And he wasn't planning to do so on this battle. He would try to win, no matter what. Maybe, if this battle turned out to be an exciting one that would toughen up his Pokémon a lot, he would be able to see that evolution this that Rosalyn told him about happen to one of his Pokémon.

Alice Crenshaw

Chuck continued to lick the yucky mud off Alice's boots, and was almost done with it when he and Jello heard that water wasn't running anymore. Alice was done with the shower, and it wouldn't take long for her to get dressed up and come out of the bathroom.

"Chuck, come on, cut it out!" The purple Solosis said, narrowing his eyes.

"Hang on, pal," Chuck responded, "I'm almost done! Boy, this is delicious!"

Ew. Hopefully Alice wouldn't spot him doing...what he was doing.
Old April 27th, 2012 (12:09 PM).
A mad mind... hehe

Nature: Serious
Lucia Francisco Bernavard

It turned out that Pokers had indeed been knocked out by the attack. Still it wouldn't be fair to Bree to have Roberto win the next round as well, besides Lucia still needed to scout out the rest of the academy and see what other kinds of trainers were around. "Roberto, back to me." Roberto didn't waste any time in returning to Lucia's side.

Lucia turned to Bree and nodded, "I'm very sorry, but I'm going to have to cut this short. Perhaps next time we meet I can teach you some more strategy, but until then farewell."

Lucia walked away with Roberto and Samuel following right after her. She sighed and turned to Roberto, "I need to take you and Tyro back to the center. Once you two are healed up I can go ahead and clean up myself."

Roberto simply nodded and followed after his trainer. Due to her already being at the center she didn't have that much trouble finding it again. She walked inside and noticed some trainers already in front of her. She waited politely in line and returned Roberto back to his pokeball.

Samuel looked up at his trainer as she combed his fur, "Sorry you couldn't partake Samuel. Maybe next time?"

The Absol merely grunted and turned to regard the trainers in the center, his eyes darting left and right as he took in every small detail and waited for one person or pokemon to make a move against Lucia.
Old April 27th, 2012 (05:59 PM).

I looked around and took a few steps forward and nticed that I had wondered to far. I heard a twig break and I turned around and saw the two kids who bethered me on my first day of school. They looked like they wanted a rematch but their aura felt different, It felt stronger. They took out one Pokeball each and threw it up into the air and out came an Ambipom and Dugtrio. I looked extremly surprised when they sen out those two Pokemon that were fully evolved. I took two Pokeballs out of my belt and threw them up in the air and out came my Riolu and Pikachu.

" Riolu use Force Palm on Ambipom and Pikachu use Iron tail on Dugtrio " They obeyed and Riolu hit the Ambipom hard and sent it backwards a little bit and Pikachus Iron Tail sent the Dugtrio into the ground. The Ambipom used Swift on my Pikachu and sent it flying backwards and Dugtrio used Headbutt on Riolu and made it fly into Pikachu exhausting them.

Sponsored Links