Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Roleplay Corner The realm where writers gather to create glorious tales or silly drama together and chronicle their adventures. Start or join roleplays featuring Pokémon, other franchises or something completely original!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old April 28th, 2012 (07:03 AM).
jackblaze
Greatness = Working Hard

Nature: Relaxed
Jack Jacobs
Academy Grounds

Jack watched as the flames engulfed and surrounded Rocky, but the onix was generally unfazed and quickly shuck it off. "We have the upperhand in this one buddy" A fire type against Rocky was never going to be good for that fire type and Jack was looking to end this one quick.

"Ok Rocky use Bind attack!!" Jack shouted as his onix stretched his tail in an attempt to wrap the little pup in a strong squeeze. If Rocky's attack had worked then he would try and squeeze the life outta Jimmy's little houndour.
Old April 28th, 2012 (08:10 AM). Edited April 28th, 2012 by OmegaPinkMan.
OmegaPinkMan
Lonely Planet Boy

Nature: Lonely
Send a message via Skype™ to OmegaPinkMan
Jimmy Vincent

Whoa, this didn't look good at all. Biff's Fire Spin had failed completely. And now his opponent's Onix was about to squeeze the life out of him with Bind. Jimmy knew of something he could do. Biff instictly tried to dodge Onix's huge tail, but a tail like that was too tough to dodge. Biff screamed in pain as Jimmy opened his mouth to give another command.

"Biff, use Roar!" he said.

It wasn't an offensive move that matched Jimmy's style. In fact, it wasn't like Jimmy at all. But he couldn't afford to lose the battle, and if that huge rocky snake wrapped its enormous body around the maroon Houndour, then he would be unable to dodge most of Onix's attacks and that would mean one less Pokémon for the rebellious looking boy. Anyway, Biff obeyed and roared very loudly, and it was very likely to force Jimmy's opponent to switch Pokémon.
Old April 28th, 2012 (09:18 AM).
Rose Quartz
Let's change our fate

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Skype™ to Rose Quartz
Ruby Destiny

Alot of things happened right now, mistress found a piece of paper, psy attacked her and Kat trew the piece of paper away. Mistress told Kilik that the boy wasn't her cousin, because the second letter said that her cousin got sick and couldn't come.

'This is getting so suspicious...' Ruby whispered. '(Somehow i feel like Kat don't want to tell us who the boy really is)' Hikari said jumping on her shoulder.
Brothers
Sisters
Theme
Maya Nami Kyuuketsuki / Ryuu Higoroshi / Luna / Lucina / Lacy / Madison Campbell
Old April 28th, 2012 (01:39 PM).
Kid Mind
In SPACE!

Nature: Timid
Send a message via AIM to Kid Mind Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Kid Mind
''Really? That's...odd.'' Oscar glanced up at Daniel for a moment, looking quite surprised, but then returned his attention to his PokéNav. The thought of being without that little device had never occurred to him. It was something among the most useful stuff to have as a trainer, or at least to him. ''You could get one though. Some place in town maybe have one of them for sale?'' He shrugged lightly without looking away from the PokéNav. He proceeded to trade numbers with Mark, flashing a bright smile at him. ''Done!''

Returning his Meditite, Oscar took out the rest of his Pokéballs and went over to the counter. He handed them over to the nurse, asking her if she can heal them up. The nurse gently smiled and walked away, before returning after a short while. ''Here are your Pokémon, fully healed, Mr...''

''...Oscar Lowell.'' He responded with a sheepish grin, putting two of the Pokéballs into his pocket. The remaining one was thrown up into the air before releasing a bright light along with a bunch of small orange petals. The light revealed an Oddish, who promptly stuck a pose as the petals slowly landed around her. Wait...why did that happen? Oh right...he still had that seal on the Pokéball. He had completely forgotten to remove that since their last Pokémon Contest. Feeling a bit embarrassed, an awkward smile began to appear on his face. Though when he spotted the new girl who had just arrived, he gave her a quick glance and a polite smile. Suddenly, the nurse behind him reacted after hearing his name and spoke up again, causing the boy to turn back to her.

''Excuse me, Mr. Lowell, a delivery for you recently arrived. From your parents actually, if I'm not wrong.'' She said while looking around for presumably the delivery. A delivery...from his parents? To him? The nurse then turned back to him, holding an egg case in her hands with an egg inside alongside a letter on top of the case. She smiled brightly and handed him the egg case. ''Here you go.''

Oscar just sort of stared at the egg, looking like he wasn't believing this. He had actually only seen an egg a few times before and he had certainly never taken care of one himself. Slowly turning back to the group of trainers, he held up the egg case a bit to show them, the expression on his face clearly showing that he was speechless. ''Uh....I...I just got an egg?''

Meanwhile, after Floras, according to her, spectacular intro, she strolled over to the two Pokémon she was familiar with, specifically Snype and Len. ''Hi guys! So what did you think of the battle? Speaking of that, where's Alexis?'' She gave them a large smile before glancing around.
Old April 28th, 2012 (02:13 PM).
Megaman765
Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Community Supporter

Nature: Bold
Len nodded as Alexis was returned to her Pokeball for healing. Around the same time, Mark returned Len to his Pokeball and did the same with Snype and gave them to the nurse, along with the rest of his Pokemon. It didn't take to long for them to get healed up thankfully. It was mostly a refresher after all. The nurse quickly returned and handed back the poke balls. He then let both Snype and Len out of their poke balls to continue chatting with the other Pokemon.

Mark noticed that the nurse gave Oscar an egg... an egg? Well this was sudden. Wonder what this was all about?

"An egg huh? Well looks like you just got a big responsibility thrown into your arms. Keep a close eye on it. How you treat the egg will likely reflect how the Pokemon will act." Mark said.

Len gave off a long stretch along with Snype. Afterwards they observed Flora's "entrance" and the two of them clapped. "Nice entrance." Snype said.

"Alexis is healing up I think... but yeah you were both great out there! You fight with a lot of grace and plenty of style I'd say... Alexis was really good out there to! I was complimenting her earlier..." Len said.

Trainer Academy RP Pokemon
Snype (Sableye)- Lv. 52- Detect, Shadow Sneak, Will-o-wisp, Low Sweep, Foul Play, Taunt (Ability: Keen Eye)
Commodore (Porygon-Z)- Lv. 55 -Signal beam, Conversion 2, Recover, Tri Attack, Ice Beam, Trick Room (Ability: Trace)
Len (Poliwraith)- Lv. 53- Bubblebeam, Brick Break, Dig, Belly Drum, Sleep Talk, Rest (Ability: Water Absorb)
Able (Ninjask)- Lv. 45 - X-Scissor, Slash, Double Team, Protect, Baton Pass, Swords Dance (Ability: Speed Boost)
Kara (Gligar) Lv. 29 Acrobatics, Substitute, Fury Cutter, Knock Off, Slash,Toxic (Ability: Poison Heal)
Xerox (Ditto) Lv. 32 Transform (Ability: Imposter)

(In Box)
Shedinja- Lv. 35 Fury Swipes, Confuse Ray, Sand attack, Leech Life, Mind Reader, Scratch (Ability: Wonder Guard)
Omanyte- Lv. 35 Brine, Mud Shot, Rollout, Ice Beam, Protect, Bite
(Ability: Swift Swim)
Old April 28th, 2012 (02:34 PM).
プリンセスサファイア
Sapphire Princess

Amanda Smith

Manda smiled at him as they entered the cafeteria. "Yeah, sorry I paused in the battle by the way. Was asking Shadow if he wanted to keep fighting or not" she said with a smile. "My mom's a Psychic like I am, my dad though, works in the Poketch Company back home in Sinnoh, I'm actually getting a new model sent to me tomorrow. My dad has different fascinations with different types every so often. He's trying to develop some poketch apps that will help with certain types, he's having no luck so far" she looked at him and shrugged. "eventually he'll figure it out. I'm not really sure what he's trying to develop."

Ariadne (Ari) Davis and ???? Legion of Chaos (my RP)

Reiko Yoshitomi Pokémon Fallout (M)

Sapphire (Saph) Michelle Dillon PTA-Entei Dorm
and
Amanda (Manda) Lynn Smith PTA-Suicune Dorm

Chisa Kimura PMD: Victory's Reign-Emolga Gijinka

Mayumi Suzuki PMD: Victory's Reign-Cherrim Gijinka

Mayu Kumi Hinisaki Youkai Academy- Kyuubi
Old April 28th, 2012 (03:16 PM).
Sir Bastian
Lean Mean Roleplaying Machine
Community Supporter

Nature: Jolly
”Heh... yeah. I dunno, my parents just never got me one... and I haven’t had any friends back in Vermillion who might’ve had one. Or, erh, I didn’t have any friends, period.” Daniel lifted a hand to rub the back of his neck, smiling sheepishly, though not seeming to bother much with it. He did however look curiously over at Oscar and Mark as they exchanged numbers. “Maybe I should go to town and have a look for one later on. After the mountains, I think.”

Daniel peered back at the nurse as both Oscar and Mark received their Pokémon before him. He thought it odd, but didn’t put much other thought into it. As Flora was released, he snickered a little and gave off a clap or two. At that moment, Oscar was turning back to the two with a box and an egg sitting within it. Daniel’s eyes widened and he stepped closer.
“Whoa… an egg. I’ve only ever seen one of these before. Did your parents send this to you…?” He lowered a hand, running his fingers faintly over the surface, though quickly pulling his hand back. “That’s so cool! Man, I wish I had an egg… though, I suppose it’s good I don’t. I don’t know the first thing about taking care of them.”
He smiled sheepishly, lifting a hand to scratch his cheek.

Just then, the nurse called him over and handed him back his pokéball, which he took with a relieved sigh, smiling as he released Alexis once more, who promptly shook herself, her tail doing a little whip through the air. Daniel turned to the nurse and smiled at her with a quick “Thanks!” before turning back to the others.
“Well.. I guess Mark and I should head off to the mountains, just so I’ll have time to head to town afterwards as well. Think the trek there will take a little while as well.”

Alexis strolled over to the group of Pokémon on all four before sitting down on her rump with a smile. “Hey again. Oh, and hey Flora! I hope I weren’t too rough with you. You were really good out there!” she said, nodding her head firmly as she sat herself down next to her.
Old April 28th, 2012 (08:46 PM).
Mr. Mammoth
One cool snowman

((OOC: Do not fear, for the MammothMan is here! Now, I'm sorry if this post feels rushed or more stupid than the Maxwell-posts usually are. I'm still a bit blergh after the Netherlands. I didn't have THAT good of a time as I hoped for. I blame America! Lol jk.))

Maxwell Leggingsteele
Academy Grounds
--------------------------------------

Maxwell shone up at Brian's mention of ice cream, in fact he almost started to jump for joy.
"Oh I'd love to get some ice cream, but no need to pay for mine Bri! I'm not so stupid to not have money with me!"

"Sla, sla..."[Sometimes I doubt that...] Slackey chuckled.

"Lava, qui."[Well I can't say that I completely disagree with you.] Quillie shrugged.

"Tym, tympole, tym?"[Anyway, would you guys mind helping me up?] Katam asked. He was a bit tired of flopping around on his back, unable to get up. Man, not having legs sucks! With a small nod from Slackey, the sloth went up to Katam and turned him over on his stomach,
"Tym!"[Much better!] the tadpole cheerfully stated.

"I guess we better get moving then!" Maxwell said as he started to take a step forward, and then another one. While humming the same jolly little tune he had done earlier today. After not walking for much long at all, the little party encountered Skye. Maxwell was happy to see him, but his focus mainly seemed to be on Brian. It wouldn't really make sense otherwise actually, they were best friends after all. Quillie was not really overjoyed to see that annoying foxboy Rama again, but he decided to tolerate the Zoura. To the best of his abilities that was. However, he was a bit entertained by the fact that Sprinkles and Rama were going at each other to a small extenct, guess idiots don't always understand other ididots eh?

"Pah!" Maxwell laughed at Skye's comment, "What is it with everyone believing that I can't afford ice cream? I mean come on people, it's not like I'm that stupid!" to further prove his point, Maxwell reached into his pocket to take his wallet out. It was in a similiar fashion to the skull T-shirt that he was so fond of, except for having a gray coloration, the wallet was black. And the eyes of the skull weren't black either, they were instead an eerie type of yellow. Maxwell opened up the wallet to find... Not a single penny inside.
"What?! What is this bullcrap?! I know that it had money in it this morning! So what happened?!" Maxwell said, very irritated and annoyed.

[Slakoth, oth, sla.]"I feel like I should say something, but at the same time I don't." Slackey said as he caught up to the party after a small jogging-session. With a loud huffing emitting from him, the Slakoth climbed up on his trainer's head and promptly sat down.

"A-Anyway," Maxwell sweatdropped, "I'm sure that they'll be here somewhere, let's just walk to Oak Town first?"
Old April 29th, 2012 (04:13 AM).
Nideous
The world refused to change...

Nature: Gentle
Brian

Bri smiled when Max asserted he had money, then shook his head when there was none in there. He was still blushing furiously at what Bea had said. He turned to Sapphire and nodded.

"Y-yeah..." he said slowly, still wondering if what Bea had said was true. Sprinkles, however, was not so happy with what Rama said, and growled a bit.

"Put a sock in it Rama, or I'll shut you up!" he said angrily as Ellie gagged him with her tail. He shook his head and growled. He barely noticed that Bouncy had followed Duster and ?Bea, and that Brian had begun to follow Maxwell.

"You coming Sapphire? Skye?" he said slowly.

Duster

Duster grinned and put her arm around Bea's shoulder.

"Sorry. But girl, you should know better! You don't just blurt that out! Not when my human can understand what we say. And it's pretty obvious to everyone but them that they like each other. Hehehehe, they're so cute it's not funny!" she said, her tail twitching. When Bouncy landed next to them, she smiled warmly.

"Hiya! Wanna play?" Bouncy asked happily.

"No kid, sorry. Anyways, we need to think of how to get them to realize it Bea... Got any ideas?" Duster said.

Thyme

Thyme huffed and leaned against the wall. She was a bit bored right now, and wanting to do something else, but she didn't know where Brian was, and unless she did, she didn't really want to go wander the school looking for him.

"That was a good battle." Thyme said, nodding. That was high praise coming from her.

Drake

Drake closed his eyes and then opened them again.

"If you were serious about training dragons, you'd realize that this hallway is too small for your giant Dragonite." he pointed out for the second time. So far she gave the illusion of a helpless little girl that woul;dn't be able to handle the rigors of training dragons, yet there had to be something about her! Not only had Lance spoken highly of her, but her pokemon seemed to respect her. Which was a step up from him, as half the time Killita didn't listen to him when she was wanting to go greet someone. Maybe he could appeal to her pride and get her mad enopugh to battle him. That was the fastest way to tell if there was something there, or if Lance was going senile.

"And Lance is unstoppable. There is no one that's a match for him, not even me. So you meet as well quit now, because as far as Dragon Masters go, he's the top. Sure, there are two other Dragon Masters alive today, but I honestly don't think you could even beat us if you tried. After all, you aren't even paying attention to your pookemon when she's in obvious discomfort." he said with a slight sneer. Now, he imagined two reactions. She'd either get more distressed, in which case he would have to try and help her feel more confident in herself, or she'd get mad and want to show him he was wrong. Right now, Drake wasn't sure which one it was going to be.

"But I could be wrong. Maybe you're grewat, the next prodigy and you just haven't shown it." Drake coontinued, crossing his arms. "You never can tell."

Quin

Quin smiled as he walked aong, until he heard a soft whimpering.

"Mai mai?" Mai said, still sniffing at the wall. Quin whistled, and Mai ran over to him and climbed to his shoulder.

"Mai, can you smell whatever is whimpering? I want tofind it. Pokemon come before business after all." Quin said with a grin. Mai nodded and leapt to the ground, walking toward a small room. Inside was a poochyena, lying amid the ruins of a bed frame. He must have tried to climb on it and it broke under him. Quin scooped the pooch up and smiled.

"You poor thing!" he said softly, petting the dog, who barked nervously.

"Shrew." Ezar said calmly, and Mai waved at the pooch.

RIANBOW SPADE! (My answer to everything. )
Old April 29th, 2012 (04:14 AM).
Lincoln West
Drowzee

Lincoln West

"Oh, it's cool." Lincoln shrugged. "I figured you were just strategising or something and we were, like, just battling for fun. So I didn't see the point in being a jerk about it, y'know? Not like we were in a tournament or anything."

As they lined up for food that set Lincoln to wondering. Did the Academy have any sort of tournaments or leagues? If so, he would have to enter. Anything like that should have pretty decent prizes, and it was always a good opportunity to get stronger. He really should have read through the welcome pack like his pops told him...

"And that's awesome, about your pops I mean. It must be pretty neat to get all the latest stuff before anyone else."

Jackson (Male Shieldon) Lvl 24: Toxic, Sandstorm, Protect, Iron Head, Stealth Rock, Dig
Ability: Sturdy

Bixi (Female Tirtouga) Lvl 24: Crunch, Aqua Tail, Sandstorm, Ice Beam, Stone Edge, Iron Defense
Ability: Solid Rock

Siege (Male Geodude) Lvl 22: Defense Curl, Attract, Rock Polish, Rock Throw, Magnitude, Roll Out
Ability: Rock Head
Old April 29th, 2012 (07:06 AM).
jackblaze
Greatness = Working Hard

Jack Jacobs
Academy Grounds

The boy had countered with a roar, and Rocky was abruptly sucked back into his pokeball as an effect of the move "Cowardly or smart" Jack murmured to himself as a randomly he watched as another pokemon popped from its pokeball. It was Shadow the Gastly, who entered the field with a lazy look on his face surprised that he was called out. The pokemon looked around and flew around in a daze, it would be the first battle Jack would use him in but Shadow was not acting in a serious enough manner. Even Blade stood there ashamed as the Gastly troubled random students passing by.

"Shadow!!!" Jack shouted in hopes the pokemon would snap to its senses, and it did. Seeing the seriousness on Jacks face scared him a little and he slowly but surely took his place on the battlefield. "Ok now use Lick!! Jack knew that the attack wouldn't be effective against this specific opponent but hoped that if he was able to land a hit that maybe he could paralyze the Houndour.

Shadow flew quickly towards the houdour tongue sticking out hoping to get a good lick on his opponent.
Old April 29th, 2012 (09:41 AM).
プリンセスサファイア
Sapphire Princess

Sapphire

Sapphire smiled a bit and ran to catch up so she was walking right next to Bri. "I'm coming" she said happily noticing the blush on Bri's face. "Why did you start blushing so hard all of the sudden?" she asked him before looking at Maxwell. "If you don't have any money you can take some from me, I've got more than enough on me right now" she said with a giggle. "and you won't have to pay me back, it's what friends are for" she was so happy that on the first day she had already made new friends.

Bea

Bea giggled in embarrassment "Sorry Duster, I had no idea your human can understand us". When Duster asked for ideas on how to get them to realize it Bea thought for a minute before coming up with an idea. "I've got one idea. What if we try to get them as close as possible. Maybe if they hang around each other enough they might just realize, even though from what you said about your human understanding us, he probably already knows she likes him" Bea said noticing their human's had walked off.

Amanda

Amanda smiled at him grabbing a salad and a bottle of water. "It really meant a lot to me" she said happily "any other person and they just would have attacked without waiting, and it was a lot of fun to battle you" she smiled adding an apple to her tray "yeah it is pretty cool getting stuff a little bit before everyone else does, that's what happens when your dad works there"

and

Old April 29th, 2012 (11:50 AM).
Lincoln West
Drowzee

Lincoln West

Linc listened as Manda spoke about their battle and her father. He'd never really felt like his dad had provided him with anything specifically helpful, not like Manda's father working for the poketech company. But if not for his dad then he wouldn't be here at this amazing place. If not for his grandfather, he would never have been able to have Jackson and Bixi as his pokemon, and he probably never would have become a rock type specialist.

Thoughts of his father made him think of his old mans refusal to help him get a pokeball... but of course, almost immediately Lincoln had fulfilled his fathers condition and won his first pokemon battle against another trainer. He grinned as he grabbed a bottle of water and a steak sandwich. Once he'd finished lunch with Manda, he would swing by the pokemon centre then go and see his dad. Maybe by the end of the day he'd have the first pokemon he'd caught himself... and he knew just what one he wanted.

"Yeah, I totally enjoyed it too." He said, bringing his thoughts back to the present. "So what're your plans for the rest of the day?"

Jackson (Male Shieldon) Lvl 24: Toxic, Sandstorm, Protect, Iron Head, Stealth Rock, Dig

Bixi (Female Tirtouga) Lvl 24: Crunch, Aqua Tail, Sandstorm, Ice Beam, Stone Edge, Iron Defense

Siege (Male Geodude) Lvl 22: Defense Curl, Attract, Rock Polish, Rock Throw, Magnitude, Roll Out
Old April 29th, 2012 (01:10 PM).
Kid Mind
In SPACE!

Nature: Timid
Send a message via AIM to Kid Mind Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Kid Mind
((OOC: We are getting close to page 200! Who will write the first post? I wonder... xD))

''Uh-huh...'' Oscar nodded slowly at Mark. Big responsibility? That didn't sound too good. Not that he was irresponsible or anything but the thought of taking care of a baby Pokémon unnerved him a little, because of his limited knowledge of Pokémon breeding. Maybe he should find a teacher or a student who knew something about breeding? Either that or he could try to find a library of some sort. A trainer academy had to have something like that.

''I really don't know anything about taking care of an egg either...Heh.'' He replied to Daniel with a small, slightly nervous smile. ''This letter is from my parents so I guess the egg is too.'' He made a small nudge with his head towards the letter on top of the case. It would probably be wise to read that, actually. Though as Daniel continued, Oscar looked back up at the two trainers. Oh yeah, they were going up in the mountains.

''Oh yeah, the mountains. I'll probably try to find a teacher or something and learn a bit about the egg. I guess I'll see you guys later then. Good luck with the catching!'' He gave as good as a smile he could at the moment before heading out of the center, walking slowly and carefully. As for now, he just went in the general direction of the Raikou Dorm, trying to figure out where to go next.

''Thanks guys...I'm not too good at battling, but I try.'' Flora meanwhile smiled quite cheerfully, with a very faint blush, at the Pokémon as she replied. The smile widened considerably when Alexis also showed up. ''Hey Alexis! Thank you! You were great yourself. I actually enjoyed a battle for once...'' She gave the Raichu a playful bump on the side. But when she noticed Oscar starting to head out the center, she let out a small sigh before heading out with her trainer. ''Sorry, but it seems like we're heading out again. Good luck in the mountains!''
Old April 29th, 2012 (01:15 PM).
jasonwolf
The Shadow Chronicler

Isaac Deladius
Open fields heading to Academy grounds

Despite a lack of arms, and no way to hold on the seedot maintained his place atop Isaac’s head. The little guy seemed to balance perfectly no matter how Isaac moved. Isaac assumed it was from practicing walking on tree branches in the wind. After all the little guy did live in a tree prior to them meeting. So the trio, Ace still walking alongside Isaac, continued back towards the school. Isaac had high hopes for training with the wild pokemon, but they seemed too infrequent and well not a challenge. Maybe there would be a decent trainer around who could deliver a worth while pokemon battle.

“I hope we can get something to eat after too.” Isaac added.
Old April 29th, 2012 (01:25 PM).
プリンセスサファイア
Sapphire Princess

Amanda

Manda looked at him and shrugged carrying her tray. "Not really sure" she said "I might just go train for a bit, or look around" she said seeing him grab a steak sandwich. "If it's alright with you can I hang with you for awhile?" she asked with a smile as they got to where they paid for lunch. "I think I have some money in my bag, along with my Pokemon food" she said to him.

Honestly she was excited to get her new Poketch tomorrow but what she was most excited about was the eevee her dad was sending her. Amanda couldn't wait to train the eevee so it evolved into an Espeon, just the thought of the new Pokemon made her want the day to go by faster.

and

Old April 29th, 2012 (03:47 PM).
OmegaPinkMan
Lonely Planet Boy

Send a message via Skype™ to OmegaPinkMan
Jimmy Vincent
Academy Grounds

Jimmy smirked seeing that Roar had worked. Now, Biff's opponent was a Gastly that seemed to be inexperienced and not very fond of battling, as it went to scare random children after being sent out. But after a shout coming from his trainer, the Gastly took his place on the battlefield, and then Jimmy's opponent told him to use Lick on Biff.

"Alright, Biff, try to dodge him, and then hit him with Shadow Ball!" Jimmy commanded.

Biff tried to dodge, but the Gastly's tongue hit his right back leg and making Biff angry. He could feel something that didn't allow his back legs to move, and he could feel them spreading through his body. It was some kind of...static. In spite of that, Biff managed to fire a Shadow Ball at his gassy foe before said static wrapped him.
Old April 29th, 2012 (04:10 PM). Edited April 29th, 2012 by jackblaze.
jackblaze
Greatness = Working Hard

Jack Jacobs
Academy Grounds

Shadow had landed the hit but he also was punished by a shadow ball that was fired from the opponent Houndour. Jack watched keenly as it appeared he was paralyzed and that was the one upside to the entire thing. An idea hit Jack now, his Gastly was weak an inexperienced compared to most of his other pokemon but he could make this battle incredibly hard for that Houndour.

"Ok use Spite!!" Jack shouted. Shadow had only just shuck off the shadow ball that had hit him and was ready again, his eyes began to glow and he stared deeply at Houndour trying to make him unable to use that Shadow ball move again.

If the move had worked completely or not Jack wasn't sure but he gave another order soon after "Now follow up with Lick again" Shadow obliged and set off towards Houndour with his tongue out of mouth in an attempt to lick up the little pup once again.
Old April 29th, 2012 (04:30 PM).
Greiger
A mad mind... hehe

Nature: Serious
Lucia Francisco Bernavard

Well, it seemed the trainers ahead of her were done with the nurse, so Lucia stepped up and had her pokemon healed. She thanked the nurse promptly and walked out. She immediately let out Roberto. The Scizor cried out and quickly got his bearings before he fell in line right behind Lucia. Lucia then let out Tyro who energetically jumped around, "Dude! Where's the little dude? I wanna have a rematch!"

Roberto snorted, "I beat him hard. I don't know where his trainer is since Lucia brought us to this center."

Tyro groaned and looked down at the ground, "Awww! I wanted to fight him again! Oh well!" Tyro looked up with a smile, "There's ton of different pokemon around here! I can find multiple sparring mates!"

Samuel rolled his eyes, "Tyro, not everyone is going to want to spar with you."

Tyro chuckled and playfully punched Samuel on his shoulder, "Dude! Sammy! I'm Tyro! I know how to find the best mates to practice with! I can always practice with Blade after all!"

Lucia just smiled. She could never understand what her pokemon said but it was always nice to see them get along. She frowned as she thought about what the trainers in the center had been talking about. They had said something about going up into the mountains... maybe she should also start getting familiar with the island as well? She was already dressed in working clothes and would make mountain climbing much easier...

Lucia looked up on her pokenav to see what kinds of pokemon were in the mountains. Most of them she wasn't interested in... up until she saw that Cubone also resided up there. That was intriguing. Lucia always enjoyed her aunt's Marowak and just how powerful she was with that bone she wielded. Lucia smiled at the memory. Now she was more than determined to get her hands on a Cubone. "Alright guys, we're heading into the mountains to get a new team member!"

Tyro cheered while Roberto and Samuel remained stoic. Lucia smiled and returned Samuel and Tyro to their pokeballs. "Alright Roberto. Looks like it's the mountains for us." Roberto just nodded. Lucia pulled out a map and after getting her bearings, made her way to the mountains.
Old April 29th, 2012 (04:56 PM).
Fuyu
Battle!

Nature: Quirky
Skye

Rama cackled at Maxwell. "Smooth human, real smooth." He turned back to Sprinkles with an almost psychotic smirk. "I'd like to see you try kiddo. I really would. Actually, try beating up our dear little polar bear first before you try taking on my excellence." Ellie snickered and he grinned at her fearlessly. "What? He's challenging my honor."

"What honor?" Ellie quipped before climbing onto Skye's shoulder. Skye looked away from them to smile sympathetically at Maxwell.

"Buh-Bad luh-huck mate," he told him lightly, stepping back to allow the other boy to go in front of him. Rama glanced at Quillie a second before raising an eyebrow and turning away. His respect for the porcupine hadn't risen at all. Not a surprise.

Ciel

Ciel winced as Brie nuzzled his chin gently, trying to avoid the horn that nearly speared his eye. He wasn't sure why the creature liked him so much but the horn had to stop sooner or later. He rather liked his face non scratched. Not that he would say that...

He smiled at the creature, looking slightly dismayed as he walked. He had enjoyed the lesson earlier... but the idea of that scary boy going after a mirage Pokemon was terrifying. They needed respect and freedom, not to be caged unwillingly. Zekrom seemed happy though so he couldn't judge N's style. Thinking to himself, he decided to go fishing for a while, clear his mind of these disturbing topics.

That plan was promptly thrown out of the water as he saw a boy being attacked by a pair of trainers and their two Pokemon, a Dugtrio and an Ambipom. Of course he wasn't entirely sure what the second one was. "Oh... that's... that's definitely..." Ciel paused meekly at the sight of the cornered Rafael. "Um... shouldn't his Pokemon have a chance..." He glanced at the Riolu and Pikachu and shook his head. "Oh..." the Suicune student mumbled in soft dispassion. "Two offensive types against two defensive types... I see..." Reluctantly he walked over to Rafael, looking anxious. "Um... would you like some help...?"

Ash

Ash stopped abruptly at a doorway, causing Sparx to snarl inaudibly. "Shh..." Ash hissed suddenly and Sparx perked her ears. Someone was humming. A girl was humming. Ash sat back against the wall and reluctantly Sparx obediently rested herself at the woman's feet.

"Took you long enough," Ash breathed. "We were waitin' for ya."

???

The girl continued her soft humming as she walked across the rooms. Well walked wasn't completely accurate. Her feet moved but never touched the floor. She wasn't bothered by this however, carelessly stepping into the room where Quin and his Pokemon were. She paused, brushing her black hair from her eyes, the hazel orbs quizzical and distant. She adjusted her former uniform, smiling at Quin slowly.

"Who..." She yawned, transparent body flickering for a moment. "Who are you..." She sat in the air with a tilted head. "Are you here instead of brother today..." If she were fully aware of her surroundings she would likely be disturbed. However the girl-ghost rather- was peaceful, somewhat of a relief.

Old April 29th, 2012 (05:08 PM).
Rafael p
Kangaskhan

I looked at the boy who walked over and asked if I needed help but I saw that he was a Suicune Dorm student. I said yes happily and saw that the other two had their Pokemon charging at mine the Ambipom grabbed Riolu and tried to use Slam but Riolu somehow managed to Force Palm it in the face only making it madder. The Dugtrio's trainer used Stone Edge on Pikachu and managed to knock it out. I held Pikachu's pokeball up and a red beam shot out and went around the Pikach sucking it back into the Pokeball.

" Lulu be careful please " I said to the Riolu. The Pokemon looked at me and smiled slightly knowing that it had to stay nice and calm or else it would lose this battle.
Old April 29th, 2012 (05:46 PM).
Dragonkat
The Winged Wolf

Nature: Naughty
Kat sighed. These people shouldn't care WHO Kiyoko is, just that he is okay. Kat then shook her head. "Look. Let's just go okay? Come on Kiyoko." She waved the small child over, and when he came over, she picked him up. He was fairly light, so Kat could hold him comfortably. Star wiggled around until she was in a comfortable position. Kat sighed again, and continued waiting for these people to leave her room.

Psy rolled her eyes. "Really? You would believe a Pokemon who lives to play pranks more than the boy's cousin? All that paper is, was a drawing that Star poorly made a while ago. She was going to toss it anyway. It was atrocious." Psy jumped up onto the bed and grabbed a book. "So, since that is out of the way, why don't you just leave?" Psy waved the kids away, and started reading.

Help my eggs and my Pokemon if you please!

Rps ^-^
Pokemon Trainer Academy
Bara's Storm

World Of Vampires
Experimental
Pokemon Fallout
Old April 30th, 2012 (01:45 AM).
Lincoln West
Drowzee

Lincoln West

Linc shrugged. Realising that this seemed very non-committal he nodded as well.

"Of course you can, but I dunno if you'll find my plans all that interesting, y'know? I need to swing by the pokemon centre and get Jackson checked out then I need to, like, check in with my pops again. After that I reckon I'm gonna take a hike into the mountains and start pokin' around the caves, y'know?" Lincoln grinned. "I wanna catch a Geodude."

Lincoln knew that Geodude weren't always an immediate choice for serious trainers, possibly because they were a pretty common pokemon. But how could he call himself a true rock type specialist and not have a Geodude?

Old April 30th, 2012 (07:02 AM).
ShinyDiamond
«Dual Wield» User
Community Supporter

Nature: Bashful

Kilik Chambers

Ruby & Kilik were both curious about what had happened now. Kilik now knows about the boy. He's not Kat's cousin. Looks like he & Mistress are... *gulp* even. He shudders just thinking that. "Look. Let's just go okay? Come on Kiyoko." Kat picked up Star & Kiyoko...so that's his name. Good name. Anyway, she waited by the door for them.

If Kat doesn't want to tell them about Kiyoko, that's fine. Kat must be hiding something about Kiyoko if she wouldn't tell them something. Maybe N knows something. That can be for later. He headed towards the door, smiling at Kiyoko. It's rare for him to smile, but this was an exception. He was all right. It disappeared when he was out. "Let's head off to the Power Plant. Lucky I have my map of the school & 'implanted it in my head. Follow me." He pronounced. Mistress morphed into a Gligar & walked next to Kilik.

She basically ignored what Psy said. At least Mistress could beat her with her eyes closed. Kilik already noticed she was reading a book. Was Kat's Kirlia coming or not? She mentioned the ripped up paper was a drawing. Nope, doesn't cut it. After training Kilik will look for N. He knows something. Hmm... Deciding about his Pokemon, he let out Yaibe & Pierce, a Dewott & a Gligar. Kat would remember he had an Oshawott before, & she & Ruby would meet his new Pokemon Pierce. Gligar was going on ahead while Yaibe waved at Kat & Ruby before catching up with Kilik.

While I'm alive, I won't let any party members die.

Paired for life with Rose Quartz
~Dia+PS~
Old April 30th, 2012 (08:39 AM).
Megaman765
Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Community Supporter

Nature: Bold
Mark waved dismissively at Oscar as he left the Pokemon Center with Flora. Now it was time to get down to business. Mark figured he was prepared well enough with potions and poke balls but wasn't sure if Daniel was prepared himself. He couldn't help but ask.

"Hey Daniel, what supplies do you got on you? You at least got a few potions on you right? It might be pretty rough up there for our pokemon." Mark said.

Snype noticed Thyme's bored expression. Guess it was reasonable. She was mostly just tagging along to be with Snype as far a he knew so maybe she wasn't too interested in everything else. Snype of course decided to humor her further. He placed a hand on the wall Thyme was on and leaned against it with a Smirk.

"Bored? I'm here if ya need anything." Snype said.

Len looked at Alexis silently for a moment and scratched his back. It was a bit of an awkward silence in itself. He was unsure if he should compliment her further or to just simply change the subject.

Trainer Academy RP Pokemon
Snype (Sableye)- Lv. 52- Detect, Shadow Sneak, Will-o-wisp, Low Sweep, Foul Play, Taunt (Ability: Keen Eye)
Commodore (Porygon-Z)- Lv. 55 -Signal beam, Conversion 2, Recover, Tri Attack, Ice Beam, Trick Room (Ability: Trace)
Len (Poliwraith)- Lv. 53- Bubblebeam, Brick Break, Dig, Belly Drum, Sleep Talk, Rest (Ability: Water Absorb)
Able (Ninjask)- Lv. 45 - X-Scissor, Slash, Double Team, Protect, Baton Pass, Swords Dance (Ability: Speed Boost)
Kara (Gligar) Lv. 29 Acrobatics, Substitute, Fury Cutter, Knock Off, Slash,Toxic (Ability: Poison Heal)
Xerox (Ditto) Lv. 32 Transform (Ability: Imposter)

(In Box)
Shedinja- Lv. 35 Fury Swipes, Confuse Ray, Sand attack, Leech Life, Mind Reader, Scratch (Ability: Wonder Guard)
Omanyte- Lv. 35 Brine, Mud Shot, Rollout, Ice Beam, Protect, Bite
(Ability: Swift Swim)
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links