Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Theatre > Roleplay Stage
Reload this Page [Pokémon] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Roleplay Stage This is where the In-Character roleplaying happens. Before you create a thread here, recruit some players in Roleplay Casting. Your very own legend is about to unfold! A world of dreams and adventures awaits! Let's go!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old July 8th, 2011 (10:04 AM).
Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Silver Tier

Nature: Bold
On the way to the class that Mark saw Valorie and the others heading two, he eventually ran into them. Snype adjusted his scuba mask and smiled at the group when he got closer.

"I was just about to check on you guys at your class. I'm all prepared!" Mark said cheerfully. He looked at Valorie once more. "Hehe, Looking forward to the battle Valorie. I say we relax on the beach a little first before we battle, ya know, it's a pretty nice day out anyways. Might as well take advantage of it...t..though if you want to battle right away that's also fine." Mark said trying to hide the fact he was nervous. Snype snickered. He looked silly wearing a scuba mask.

He then looked at Selene. He had to ask her just what happened during class and what she found out... though maybe he'd figure it out just by hanging out with Valorie...

Trainer Academy RP Pokemon
Snype (Sableye)- Lv. 52- Detect, Shadow Sneak, Will-o-wisp, Low Sweep, Foul Play, Taunt (Ability: Keen Eye)
Commodore (Porygon-Z)- Lv. 55 -Signal beam, Conversion 2, Recover, Tri Attack, Ice Beam, Trick Room (Ability: Trace)
Len (Poliwraith)- Lv. 53- Bubblebeam, Brick Break, Body Slam, Belly Drum, Sleep Talk, Rest (Ability: Water Absorb)
Able (Ninjask)- Lv. 46 - X-Scissor, Slash, Double Team, Protect, Baton Pass, Swords Dance (Ability: Speed Boost)
Kara (Gligar) Lv. 35 Acrobatics, Substitute, Fury Cutter, Knock Off, Slash,Toxic (Ability: Poison Heal)
Xerox (Ditto) Lv. 35 Transform (Ability: Imposter)

(In Box)
Shedinja- Lv. 35 Fury Swipes, Confuse Ray, Sand attack, Leech Life, Mind Reader, Scratch (Ability: Wonder Guard)
Omanyte- Lv. 35 Brine, Mud Shot, Rollout, Ice Beam, Protect, Bite
(Ability: Swift Swim)
Old July 8th, 2011 (10:13 AM).
my anxieties have anxieties

Nature: Lonely
Alice and Jem finally arrived at the beach after quite a walk. What was it, about ten minutes away from the school? Alice noticed Skye and Brian relaxing on the sand, looking very serene. She sort of wished they would stay like that forever, because they looked so peaceful, and she felt peaceful too, just by looking at them. Suddenly, something beeped on Skye, but he seemed to take no notice, or perhaps he just didn't care for it. Was it some sort of phone? Alice remembered she had a regular little cellphone, but she didn't really give it much attention. In fact, it was turned off...

"Hi, guys," Alice said at a normal tone, not too loud nor too soft. She sat down near them, and Jem rolled playfully on his back. Taking two pokéballs from her pockets, Alice tossed them and released Bean and Savannah. "No available battles for you. Sorry buddy," she said to Bean, lying on her back. "Oh, and I brought these," Alice announced, carelessly tossing the umbrella and deflated ball. They landed with a plop on the sand.
I stay away
Old July 8th, 2011 (10:30 AM).
The world refused to change...

Nature: Gentle
"Watch it! Your getting sand all over my tail!" Snivy said irritably to the vulpix. Duster looked up and grinned. New people to meet! She ran over to them and said, "Hi! I'm Duster! The grumpy one is Snivy, and that guy in the water over there is Drizzle! It's nice to meet you all!"
"What's up!" Drizzle shouted from the water.
"Hmph! Be carefull where you're rolling!" was all Snivy said. Duster sighed.
"Would it kill you to be a little friendlier?" Duster asked her.
"Maybe," Snivy said, causing Duster to shake her head.
"Um... Hi Alice. How, uh, how are you?" Brian said nervously. He couldn't help himself. He always got like this around girls.

RIANBOW SPADE! (My answer to everything. )
Old July 8th, 2011 (10:38 AM).

"Hi! I'm Jem, and um, sorry about your tail," Jem said to Snivy. He gestured to a Bulbasaur and Absol. "That Bulbasaur is Bean, and the Absol is Savannah."

Bean looked at Duster, Snivy and Drizzle, but didn't say anything.

"Hello everyone!" Savannah greeted cheerfully, running straight for the water soon after.

Alice smiled at Brian. "I'm good, just came to relax from that boring ole school. Maybe catch a water Pokémon. How are you?" she replied with a small laugh. The heat on the beach wasn't very intolerable at all. The breeze from the ocean made the temperature just right.
I stay away
Old July 8th, 2011 (10:50 AM).

"It's fine, just be more careful!" Snivy said cooly. She shook her tail out, and returned to lounging in the sun.
"Hey! Another challenger!" Drizzle said, swimming toward the absol. Duster looked at him like he was hopeless.
"Yeah... This is a good place to rest. I, uh, I just caught Drizzle, my Buizel. If you really want too, I'm sure there are more water types around..." Brian said. Snivy chuckled at him.

Old July 8th, 2011 (10:53 AM).
Battle!

Nature: Quirky
Skye turned and gave Alice and the others a smile. Rama yawned placidly and leapt from Skye's lap. He went over to Savannah and grinned. "Yo, fellow Dark-type. How are ya?" Of course Ellie woke up and was instantly zooming around, coming to a halt in from of Jem.

"Hi Jem! The beach is so cool and awesome!" Ellie cheered, bouncing up and down. "I've only been here once before now and that was scarily cool because Skye fell off a cliff and stuff. But his mom saved him yes she did and it was amazing!" The Eevee just kept chattering, looking excited before running back into the water. Skye shook his head and grinned as he checked his X-Transceiver.

"U-Um Rama will b-battle yuh-you if you w-want," Skye offered to Bean. "H-He's bored."

Old July 8th, 2011 (10:57 AM). Edited July 8th, 2011 by NightOfRemorse.

Savannah playfully hopped around on the sand and then jumped into the water, splashing Drizzle. She wasn't a water type, but she had a good amount of experience when it came to swimming. Savannah turned and noticed a Zorua. "Hi! I'm doing good, how are you?" she asked, happy to see another dark type.

Jem wagging his tails and watched Snivy lie down. He mirrored her and did the same thing, enjoying heat almost as much as he enjoyed battling. Ellie came and chattered about her last beach visit, and ran off to the water before Jem could reply. He would follow, but he didn't want to get close to the water...

"Oh, you caught this Buizel just now?" Alice looked over at Drizzle. "Well, you nabbed a very strong looking one!" she said. "For now, I'll wait for a Pokémon to come to me. I'm comfortable here and don't feel like moving." She laughed. "U-Um Rama will b-battle yuh-you if you w-want," Skye offered to Bean. "H-He's bored." Alice suddenly leapt up as if she hadn't said anything before. "We accept!" she exclaimed. "Bulba!" Bean said excitedly.
I stay away
Old July 8th, 2011 (11:08 AM).

Brian grinned at them and moved so he was out of the way. Duster looked at Drizzle being overwhelmed by Ellie and Savannah and charged into the water with a cry of, "Leave him! He's mine!" She splashed into the water and dived on the pokemon. Snivy got up and moved away from the battle spot, and lay back down in the sun.
"Go for it!" Brian shouted at the pair that was getting ready to battle.

Old July 8th, 2011 (11:10 AM).
Battle!

Rama grinned. "I'm all right, especially now that someone is going to fight me!" He ran over to Bean and gave a cheerful little smirk.

Skye peered over. "Duh-ho you w-want m-my cuh-cuh-commands Rama?" Rama nodded. The boy stood at that, smiling faintly. "Wheh-hen-ever yuh-you're ready," he told Alice, seeing Rama's bouncing grin. He was ready to move.

"Bring it on!" Ellie came walking out of the water to cheer on her friend.

"Go Rama! Show us what you're made of! Go for it!"

Old July 8th, 2011 (11:17 AM).

Jem looked over and hopped onto his feet. He stood by Ellie and watched her as she cheered. "...Go Bean! Go!" he countered against Ellie's cheer, but all in good fun.

Alice sprinted over to the opposite side of Skye, making lots of room for the battle. "I'm ready. You can have the first move," she said as Bean walked into the middle of the "battlefield". Bean had only been in a few battles with wild Pokémon, and this was his first battle against another trained Pokémon, not counting the frequent wrestling he did with Jem.
I stay away
Old July 8th, 2011 (11:26 AM).
Battle!

Skye smiled gently as his eyes glinted. This would be a fun battle so no hard feelings today. He lowered his head as Rama knelt. "Heh-here's the t-test pal: one." Rama was gone, bolting across the sand, kicking up the dirt. The sand was hard to move on but zigzagging helped immensely. He jumped, slashing down at Bean's face.

"Wahoo! Rama's so fast!" Ellie cheered. "Go! Go! Show him what you're made of! Show him what Skye taught us!"

Old July 8th, 2011 (11:36 AM).

Bean stood there and watched the Zorua nimbly zig zag around the area. He lowered his head, but didn't move out of the way.

"Bean, grab 'im when he gets close!" Alice called. Rama slashed down at Bean's face. "Bulba!" he cried, trying to endure the pain. His vines extended and they wrapped around Rama. He repeatedly slammed him down against the ground. Bean shook his head after the scratch to his face.
I stay away
Old July 8th, 2011 (11:45 AM).
Battle!

The Zorua grimaced and stilled, waiting to hit the ground again. It was just pain. Volca had given him worse. He focused as he hit, then began to form a ball of dark energy, thinking purely evil thoughts and smiling slightly at them.

Skye smiled lightly. "Nuh-not that ea-easy," he mumbled. "Thuh-ree." From the vines, Rama fired a Dark Pulse at Bean. His teal eyes glowed as the malice went soaring in violet and black rings.

Old July 8th, 2011 (11:51 AM).

Alice noticed Rama start to form a ball of dark energy. "Don't let that touch you, Bean," she told him calmly. "Bulba," Bean said as he tossed Rama away. "Bring him down!" Alice exclaimed. Bean ran forward as fast as his body could take him - not very fast, but that didn't matter. Bean lunged forward to the airborne Rama and attempted to hit him with a Skull Bash.
I stay away
Old July 8th, 2011 (12:00 PM).
Who says you're not perfect?
Silver Tier

Nature: Impish
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to SelenaStar Send a message via Skype™ to SelenaStar
"Ahhh hey!" said Sel brightly as Mark approached, giggling slightly at Snype's scuba mask. In comparison to Ri, Selene was really polite about concealing her amusement...Ri took one glance at the pokemon and literally fell off Selene's shoulder laughing, Sel gasped and had to rely on not-so-lightning fast reactions to catch him. "Ri! That isn't nice...Snype, that mask is very...practical," she paused, thinking of the right words to express herself, "you'll be able to see loads of...fish and coral and...stuff that lives in the sea..." she trailed off and after a moment turned her attention to the obvious tension between Valorie and Mark. It wasn't bad tension, should she say, it was more of an apparent awareness of each other. She grinned, holding the still choking Ri who was now pointing at Snype as he laughed.

"Well...why don't you battle on the beach?? It's always good to practice on different terrain...then you can relax, battle, then relax some more!!" Selene paused. She needed to get Mark alone to relay what she had found out and what she suspected about Valorie...but how. "Umm...well, we've just gotten out of class...so I don't have any of my stuff...shall we go pick everything up and rendez-vous here in about 15 minutes?" she asked Valorie before turning to Mark. "And Mark, could you come with me and give me a hand? I have a few sunloungers that my Mom sent with me," she rolled her eyes, "she knew this place was near a beach and she always says that I need to soak up as much Vitamin D as possible...I would go myself but I can't manage them on my own and Ri can only carry one...and at the moment, I don't even think he'll be capable of that..." she paused and hoped that Valorie didn't take this the wrong way - the sunlounger reason was actually true, but the main reason she wanted Mark to go with her was so she could pass on information and get some more from him in return. This was getting to be a complex covert operation...
Old July 8th, 2011 (12:07 PM).
Battle!

Rama spun himself in midair and fired another Dark Pulse, sending him falling back toward the beach. He flipped and landed on his feet. He wasn't worried about whether that Dark Pulse would hit or not. He had a plan in his head and smirked at his trainer. Skye smiled placidly and stood back. It was best to let him do what he wanted.

Old July 8th, 2011 (12:13 PM).

Bean skid to a stop and was slammed backward by the Dark Pulse. Slowly, he returned to his feet. "Leech Seed!" Alice commanded. Bean closed his eyes and then opened them again. A large white beam shot up from his bulb, and a seed that flew at incredible speed made its way toward Rama, hopefully able to clutch onto the dark fox.

((OOC: Sorry, I gotta go D: I guess we'll continue this later.))
I stay away
Old July 8th, 2011 (12:20 PM).
Battle!

(OOC Is okay I'm going to have to leave soon too.)

Rama twisted out of the way yet a few of the roots still managed to wrap around his back paw. He let out a whine. "Eww!" Ellie giggled. Rama hated that stuff in his fur. Growling the Pokemon began to charge at Bean again. "Get this thing offa me!" He was using Pursuit, refusing to let Bean get away, even if he got the seed off.

Old July 8th, 2011 (12:33 PM).

"Go! Take that!" Brian yelled, unsure who to cheer for. Both sides were giving it their best. Brian was wondering when the others would show up. Snivy didn't even care about the battle. She was watching Drizzle out there frolicing in the waves. Brian turned to her.
"If you want to go play, then go play!" Brian said. Duster crept up behind Jem and Ellie. With a yell, she jumped on both of them. Drizzle laughed at her craziness.

Old July 8th, 2011 (12:42 PM). Edited July 8th, 2011 by PkMnTrainer Yellow.
Pokemon Professor / RP Mentor
Crystal Tier

Nature: Sassy
Valorie smiled at Mark. She was doing her best not to let nervousness dictate her actions.

"Hey Mark!"

Valorie didn't suspect anything of the two. She wouldn't think Selene would actually tell Mark of all people. It just didn't occur to her that she might be trying to help him. Of course, this didn't stop her from wanting to help out. she glanced at Dratini, wondering if the pokemon could spare the telekinetic strength to help the two out.

...After a moment, she decided against it. She figured that perhaps the multi-tasking would be problematic, yet vowed to figure out for herself later.

"That's alright! I need to put on sun screen and stuff anyway. A battle on the beach was what I was thinking too."

She turned away.

"I'm going to go get ready, alright? Meet you back here."

Without further ado, Valorie jogged off to her dorm. It really wouldn't take her fifteen to get ready, but she would use the remaining time to calm down a bit.

-----------------------------
Charmander ♀ Lv. 14
Dratini ♀ Lv. 17
Trapinch ♀ Lv. 15
Old July 8th, 2011 (12:44 PM).
Silver Tier

Snype frowned at Ri when he was laughing at Snype. But he shrugged it off an laughed showing his uncaring personality. So he liked swimming big deal. Maybe it was the floaties...

"Well obviously we're gonna battle at the beach. Hahaha. It'll give my Pokemon a nice advantage. Hint hint." Mark said, winking at Valorie hoping she could guess what kind of Pokemon he would use. Selene then wanted Mark to go with him to pick up a couple sun loungers. Mark didn't exactly want to ditch Valorie so soon, even though he would meet up with her pretty quickly afterwards. If only he could be in two places at once...

"Hey, Snype, Why don't you go down to the beach with Valorie? I don't think you've gotten to know her, or her pokemon much. I know how much ya wanna swim at the beach to." Mark said to him. Snype smiled and jumped off of Mark's shoulder, standing beside Valorie. "Hehe, Don't worry. Snype is a really friendly Pokemon. I won't be using him for the battle so don't go off thinking he's gonna spy on your pokemon or anything. Hahaha" Mark joked.

"I'll see ya at the beach in about 15 minutes. Guess I'll go help Selene over here. Looking forward to the battle!" Mark said, smiling at Valorie. He started to follow Selene to her Dorm.

Snype looked up at Dratini and waved.

Snype (Sableye)- Lv. 52- Detect, Shadow Sneak, Will-o-wisp, Low Sweep, Foul Play, Taunt (Ability: Keen Eye)
Commodore (Porygon-Z)- Lv. 55 -Signal beam, Conversion 2, Recover, Tri Attack, Ice Beam, Trick Room (Ability: Trace)
Len (Poliwraith)- Lv. 53- Bubblebeam, Brick Break, Body Slam, Belly Drum, Sleep Talk, Rest (Ability: Water Absorb)
Able (Ninjask)- Lv. 46 - X-Scissor, Slash, Double Team, Protect, Baton Pass, Swords Dance (Ability: Speed Boost)
Kara (Gligar) Lv. 35 Acrobatics, Substitute, Fury Cutter, Knock Off, Slash,Toxic (Ability: Poison Heal)

(In Box)
Shedinja- Lv. 35 Fury Swipes, Confuse Ray, Sand attack, Leech Life, Mind Reader, Scratch (Ability: Wonder Guard)
Old July 8th, 2011 (01:19 PM).
Silver Tier

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to SelenaStar Send a message via Skype™ to SelenaStar
Sel clapped her hands together and beamed at Valorie and Mark. Valorie didn't seem suspicious which was good...Sel didn't want her to think that she was up to anything bad or that she had her own designs on Mark - that wouldn't help her cause at all. As Valorie left to go and collect her things together, Sel waved to her and then turned to Mark, her face deadpan.

"Do I have information for you," she said shortly, turning on her heel quickly and striding towards Entei dorm, not even turning to see if Mark has followed her or not. "I learned nothing about Pokemon Mythology in that lesson but BOY did I learn some stuff about Valorie!" she felt Ri leap onto her arm and clamber up to her shoulder and patted his head, not realising she had left him behind. She was obviously so wrapped up in her planning!! She buzzed herself into the dorm and ran up the stairs to her room, whipping out her key card and letting herself in, assuming that Mark was close enough to get inside before the door closed behind her.

"She is into you, THAT much is obvious...she's not exactly open and gushing about her feelings, but that's to be expected because we don't know each other TOO well, but I get the feeling she does trust me to an extent which is nice to know. Just reach behind the wardrobe there and there'll be a couple of sunloungers," she directed Mark, kneeling in front of her bed and reaching under, finding one folded up sunlounger and her large pink beach bag. In it, she stuffed a deflated Jigglypuff beach ball, a Raichu beach towel and Solrock tanning gel. Selene didn't believe in sunblock...call her vain, but she preferred tan to safety. "Ummm...right, there's my book...it's a novel about explorers caught in the Burnt Tower in Ecruteak and their encounters with the legendary dogs, it's really good, I'll lend it you sometime." she said absent mindedly to Mark as she routed in her drawer, pulling out her shocking pink bikini and sarong and waltzing past Mark into her en-suite bathroom and changing. She emerged tying the sarong around her hips and stuffed her feet into yellow flip-flops. "But yeah...Valorie...let's walk and talk, I want to get me some sun!"
Old July 8th, 2011 (01:27 PM).
Pokemon Professor / RP Mentor
Crystal Tier

Nature: Sassy
Valorie glanced back, giving Mark a confused look. Had he blatantly given her a hint that would /help her win/ and then shown that he hadn't minded?! Valorie was confused, to say the least. She didn't exactly understand styles other than her own with ease. Never-the-less, she briefly waved at them both before turning her attention back to where she was going.

She was of course wearing her bathing suit under her clothes, but changing in the halls was unnecessary awkwardness that she would rather avoid if given the chance. As she headed back to her dorm, she let out a relieved sigh, glad to have her thoughts to herself where her actions or expressions could possibly betray them. Hopefully by the time she went back to meet them she would have collected herself to avoid embarrassing herself further in public. Dratini simply hung on for the ride. You might think carrying a pokemon hanging off your abdomen would be hard, but Dratini was still defying gravity with her telekinetic powers, and so it came easily to Valorie.

-----------------------------
Charmander ♀ Lv. 14
Dratini ♀ Lv. 17
Trapinch ♀ Lv. 15
Old July 8th, 2011 (01:31 PM).
Silver Tier

Mark followed Selene in her dorm room and did whatever he could to help her out. He was shocked to know that Valorie was into him... sheesh that would make him alot more nervous. Mark hoped he could keep things this way. Maybe it would be alot easier to really get to know Valorie if they both felt the same way about eachother... Mark checked behind the wardrobe and picked up a sun lounger to carry over to the beach.

As Mark waited for Selene to change, he sat down on her bed. It felt so... comfy compared to his bed at the Raikou dorm. The quality of the room just seemed Alot better in general. If it was this nice, he wondered how the Suicune dorms were like. Mark glanced over to Selene when she came out wearing her bathing suit and followed her outside, carrying the sun lounger.

"So shes into me huh? Well... I don't really know what to do. Like... how should I start? I dunno if I should confess to her right away..." Mark said, following beside Selene.

(In Box)
Old July 8th, 2011 (01:41 PM).
Silver Tier

"Don't be a typical adolescent boy, Mark," Selene scolded, flicking her hair back and clearly enjoying the attention she was receiving in her bathing suit. Not that she would ever admit it but she was somewhat of an attention-addict at heart, she loved being the centre of attention whether it was for wearing a bathing suit in school or her prowess on the battle field...maybe both at some point, who knew. "Of course you don't confess right off! Do you WANT to send her running like a scared Abra? No. Get to know her...give her enough attention sure, but don't be clingy...that'd be horrendous for Valorie to have to endure and horrendous for me to witness...I think you've done well setting up a battle for you two. Good way for you to get to know each other...then you can talk afterwards about battling...that'll naturally lead into other areas...it's simple really." she said nonchalantly in a light tone, shrugging her shoulders and popping her oversized sunglasses on.

"Hey baby, you coming my way??" shouted an uncouth boy, and Selene stopped walking, turning to him and sending him a strong, rude finger gesture. "HA, IN YOUR DREAMS. BACK OFF BOZO." she yelled loudly, unfortunately gaining the attention of a warden, who glanced over at her and then looked back, eyes wide. "Excuse me Miss...that is not appropriate attire for school." he said, crossing his arms and walking over. Selene smiled and shook her head, gesturing to the sunlounger she was carrying. "Nuh-uh Sir, we're heading to the beach. We just needed to pick some things up first...we're waiting for a friend and then we'll be on our way!" the warden seemed pacified and walked off, shooting a last uncertain look at Sel. She was oblivious, however, and turned back to Mark excitedly. "SO! How into Valorie are you? Crush or the Real Deal? Do I have to write my Best Woman speech yet??" she nudged him with her elbow and laughed loudly.

Meanwhile Ri was tottering along behind them, a sunlounger about 5 times his size wobbling over his head. He reached them and dropped the sunlounger, panting, shooting Selene an angry look.

Sponsored Links