Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Theatre > Roleplay Stage
Reload this Page [Pokémon] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Roleplay Stage This is where the In-Character roleplaying happens. Before you create a thread here, recruit some players in Roleplay Casting. Your very own legend is about to unfold! A world of dreams and adventures awaits! Let's go!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old June 9th, 2012 (07:27 AM).
Hey hoo~

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Skype™ to Rose Quartz

Ruby Sapphire Fiona Destiny - Beach

Daniel reached to the plastic bag where Ruby putted her empty can in and then went back to his own place, it made her blush a little bit but she brought the bag to him to make it easier for him. Daniel told her that the people here were friendly and that this was an awesome place, Ruby agreed with that and nodded. 'I can't say i disagree, up untill now i've only seen one person who could possibly be mean.' Ruby commented.

Daniel leaned back on his hand and asked her what her favorite pokemon was. 'My favorite pokemon? Oh boy...' Ruby did the same and thought for awhile. 'I actually like all kind of pokemon... I like leafeon's alot though.' Ruby said. 'What's yours?' Ruby faced him and asked him.

'Really?' Hikari was giggling. 'Ruby used to fall out of trees alot, she doesn't anymore though. 'How did Daniel and you meet actually?' Hikari asked her. 'Ruby and i met when i saved her from a boy who was bullying her and about to spray her wet with water.' Hikari told her.
Sisters
Theme
Lucina / Lacy / Madison Campbell
Old June 9th, 2012 (08:06 AM).
Sylveon

Nature: Modest
Rosalyn Smith

Rosalyn looked at Jimmy worriedly and bit her lip again before looking back at the adult. "it was my fault sir. Jimmy was watching me battle a Horsea I just caught, and when the Horsea's attack collided with my Togekiss's attack it caused a bright light." she sighed "I just wasn't fast enough to tell him to cover his eyes"

Seeing Kaida had wrapped her legs around Jimmy's legs to keep him standing Rosie put her hand on his shoulder. She was worried he was still in pain from the Gyarados earlier but she decided that Jimmy probably already didn't like the fact that one. She had to get an adult to help and two. that she mentioned how it happened so she decided not to mention it. Especially since she noticed more people coming to the beach.

"maybe you should sit back down Jimmy" she said quietly, she felt terrible and if permanent damage was done to his eyes she would never forgive herself.
Old June 9th, 2012 (08:55 AM).
Lonely Planet Boy

Nature: Lonely
Send a message via Skype™ to OmegaPinkMan
Jimmy Vincent
Beach

Jimmy nodded and sat down with Kaida's help, without saying a word. Apart from humiliation, he started to feel something else after hearing Rosalyn's words. Something he had never felt before. It was...guilt. He knew it wasn't her fault that he was that way, and that he should have paid more attention. But he didn't want to admit that, and that apparently was making Rosalyn feel bad and blame herself, or he thought so.

"Rosalyn..." he whispered.

He was unsure of what he was about to say, but he feared that if he didn't say it, the guilt would make him stressed and that something bad would happen to him.

"It's...it's..."

Kaida looked at him. She could sense that something was wrong with him. She hugged her trainer tight, and when the hug was tight enough, the rebellious-looking boy with ripped clothing finished saying what his guilt forced him to say.

"It's...not your...f-fault..." he whispered in an ever lower voice.

That was it. He said it. Now he could not feel more humiliated. He silently cursed his brain.
Old June 9th, 2012 (09:05 AM).
Hey hoo~

Roxas Jaden Asakura - Outside the Pokemon Center

'How 'bout i'll show you how to battle?' Roxas asks her as they come closer to the forest. He was her too a few moments ago. Obilivio is looking around, hoping he would see Ruby once again, so that he can walk up to her and tell him it's him.

'How about here?' Roxas notices he is holding her hand and quickly let's go and rubs the back of her head. 'I-i could show you here.' Roxas said with a little flush on her cheeks.
Sisters
Theme
Old June 9th, 2012 (10:48 AM).
Quantum
Silver Tier

Nature: Jolly
Daniel Sabrak
The Beach

Daniel tilted his head a little in confusion at her answer but shrugged it off, smiling a little while lowering a hand to scratch Alexis behind her ear again. “Well, besides Alex’ here… I suppose my favourite would have to be… Dragonair. It’s just so… graceful, not to mention powerful, at the same time. I’ve got a bunch of Pokémon I really like, like Growlithe, so it’s kind of hard to choose.”

He snickered quietly before shifting a little to face her better, moving his legs up to cross them in a lotus position, more out of comfort than anything else. “What’s a Leafeon though? I’ve never heard of that Pokémon.”

Alexis tilted her head a little into Daniel’s touch, making a cute little noise as she did. After a little while, he stopped, and she went back to focusing on Hikari. “Well… I never knew my parents. I was raised in a daycare, and one day, Daniel and his dad came in. Daniel had turned ten and his father wanted to give him a Pokémon. He went to play with a few of the Pokémon, and him and I just… clicked, really well. He took me home, and we’ve been friends ever since. After a big tournament in Vermillion that we won, we got a Thunderstone as a prize, and… after talking with me about it, we both agreed I’d evolve. I wanted to be stronger to be able to protect him, and he wanted me to be stronger, so we could both continue improving ourselves.”

She smiled fondly, lifting a hand to rub her brow a little, nuzzling further into the sand.
Old June 9th, 2012 (11:13 AM).
Lonely Planet Boy

Nature: Lonely
Send a message via Skype™ to OmegaPinkMan
Alice Crenshaw
Academy Grounds (Outside Pokémon Center)

Alice smiled as Roxas took her to a forest and suggested showing her how to battle. She nodded and continued to walk next to him, with Jello behind her on the lookout for any sudden, supicious movements.

Then, all of a sudden, Alice felt Roxas letting go of her hand, and turned to see him. He was blushing and rubbing the back of his head, and said that he could show her there.

"Ookaay...Sounds good..." Alice said, "Are you sure you're alright?"

She had this faint blush on her cheeks but, once again, she was unaware of that. Jello floated ahead of her and noticed, but did not saya a word. He would talk to her about it when they were alone. Which would be at the Entei Dorm before she went to sleep.
Old June 9th, 2012 (11:50 AM).
Hey hoo~

'I could've guessed that, you mentioned that you really liked dragonairs earlier.' Ruby said smiling. 'Leafeons...' Ruby leaned on her hands while facing the sun with closed eyes, she then sighed and faced Daniel again with her aqua eyes. 'A eevee has 7 evolutions, Flareon, Jolteon, Espeon, Umbreon, Verporeon, Glaceon and Leafeon.' Ruby started explaining. 'In johto and kanto only 5 of these ovolutions are found, in sinnoh and in the unova regeon you have two more evolutions, Glaceon and Leafeon, Glaceon is a ice type, Leafeon is a grass type.' Ruby continued.

'My eevee, Kaede, appearently wants to evolve in one, and he's getting pretty close, so i show you how a Leafeon looks alike when he has evolved.' She grinned at him as she said that. Daniel was patting his Raichu again, it made Ruby feel warm inside as she saw someone treating his pokemon with so much love.

Hikari smiled as she saw Daniel patting Alexis, but she still wanted to know his bad habits so that Ruby wouldn't like him, well... That was what she hoped. Hikari jumped on her lap and layd down. Ruby was suprised, but then smiled and patted her soft little friend. 'I don't want to evolve... I want to stay this little forever.' Hikari said to Alexis while laying on Ruby's lap.

Roxas Jaden Asakura - Outside the Pokemon Center

'Y-yeah i'm alright, don't worry!' Roxas chuckled embaressed as he said that. 'Okay, stand over there and bring out your pokemon, we'll start like a normal battle, but i will tell you what kind of things you can do in an battle, so it will be in "slow motion."' Roxas explained a little. 'Don't forget, it won't be a real battle.' Roxas repeated, somehow looking at her made him feel weird, she was so innocent and stuff.

Obilivio kept looking around and didn't really heard what was happening around him. 'Oh! I've got a better idea!' Roxas looked at Obilivio who then faced him. 'Let's pretend we do a battle.' Roxas said to Obilivio, who then shrugged and came over. Obilivio tried to smash him, but Roxas avoided and brought him to the ground by kicking. 'This was an example of "the best attack is the defense."' Roxas bowed as he said that, but then Obilivio kicked him to the ground too. 'And this was an example of "never let your guard down."' Obilivio grinned.
Sisters
Theme
Old June 9th, 2012 (01:01 PM).

Kenshin Ren

"Oh...I didn't bring a swimsuit," Kenshin admitted. It hadn't occured him to bring a swimsuit for pokemon training and capturing. He dug through his bag and pulled out...A POKEDEX! Scrolling through the Pokedex he seemed to be looking through the Kanto Region Pokemon, the first 151 pokemon discovered and documented. Finally he came across what he was looking for and handed the Pokedex to Olivia.

"I want to go after one," he said to her. On the Pokedex was the image of a large blue aquatic pokemon. A Water/Ice type to be exact. The pokemon this shy little boy wanted to go after...Was a Lapras. "There's...One particular I've met a few times...I wanna capture him."
Old June 9th, 2012 (02:55 PM). Edited June 9th, 2012 by PkMnTrainer Yellow.
Pokemon Professor / RP Mentor
Crystal Tier

Nature: Sassy
Valorie Ryder -
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Selene answered Valorie's question and it only raised more questions, namely what the heck was going on. It sure seemed like an implied 'no' anyway. If that /wasn't/ a red flag, she didn't know what /was/. Valorie took a deep breath, but Selene kept talking. Why didn't she think how she felt was important? Valorie was confused. Had she forgotten something? Did Selene think Valorie didn't care? Those were both troubling questions she couldn't answer for sure, especially given the fragile situation they had been in before. Where did she even start? She wanted to help but she knew not how. Selene complimented her but Valorie could detect no warmth in it--Rather, it was simply an observation without depth. Selene offered to help Valorie train Frillish and Valorie just sort of failed to respond to this, having been too lost in her own thoughts to reply before Selene continued.

When Selene finally expressed the desire for a milkshake a wave of relief washed over Valorie. Finally she had a direction to proceed in, and although she knew not precisely where she was headed she was grateful to be headed well... anywhere really. After a moment of hesitation Valorie abruptly spoke up in the sort of tense, nervous voice of someone whose best friend was treating them with a strange, terrible distance you'd expect. "...Yeah! I'd like that..." She then proceeded to take several steps forward to follow Selene before hesitantly stopping to take a look around, as if scared MacKenzie, or someone equally uncouth, was just around the corner waiting to be inconvenient and inconsiderate of the situation at hand. Little did she realize that MacKenzie had totally found the most hip hiding places of them all this time around: at Selene's hip. Perhaps her MacKenziedar had been going off

Following Selene into the shop Valorie took the liberty of power walking a bit to catch up with the other. "Hey, Selene... Can I buy you your milkshake?" Valorie followed up the question by flashing a somewhat awkward, uncomfortable smile. She was trying ever so hard to break the mysterious ice her friend had shown up covered in, though she had only her hopes and her heart to tell her that being generous and open towards Selene would help. She was pretty much shooting in the dark, which was arguably not a great idea. Valorie was aware of this however, and followed up to attempt to deal with this concern. "I want to know what's up..." Concern poured into her expression as if she'd abruptly given up hiding it altogether as she spoke. It was mildly difficult for her not to avert her gaze, and yet she forced herself to be ready and willing to make eye contact at any given moment. She was ready to push hard, regardless of not even knowing what she was up against. A ciff

Olivia Wolf - Plains
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Olivia had of course realized that being surrounded by miles of water meant there was very likely a beach. Who ever heard of an island without a beach? Regardless, she didn't think a great deal of Kenshin's mistake, though it disappointed her a tad. Looking at the pokedex Kenshin showed her Olivia was tempted to touch it. Wow! Was that a pokedex?! She for one didn't conveniently have one of those nifty things! Regardless, she stared at the pokemon on the screen and just sort of... didn't react for a moment. When she finally did she first stood up straight and turned to look Kenshin in the eyes.

"I've... never seen anything like it!"

She paused a moment.

"But alright... We should get going if we want to catch you a new pokemon!~ And... about the swimsuit--"

She placed her hands on her hips, and although her tone proceede to take on that of a lecturing tone, she still smiled kindly at Kenshin throughout the entire thing.

"Shorts, swim trunks, it doesn't really matter~ You should take off your shirt so at least nobody thinks you hate being there!"

She then proceeded to turn and start heading off towards the beach. She presumed there would be somewhere private there for her to change into her swimsuit.

Name - Location
The shades turned on to reveal a digital overlay, only visible from the inside of the shades. A small team rocket logo adorned the lower left corner at all times, and it seemed as if she could literally control the device with nothing but her eyes. Looking at a specific area of the glasses caused a cursor to follow suit, and from there the device seemed to be able to just.../tell/ when you wanted to 'click' on something. How strangely fascinating!

"Don't sit on those or nothin'. They cost a pretty penny."

Noteably, one of the applications on the shades was a phone. It also functioned as a pokedex, heat vision mode, and what seemed to be informally named 'scanner'.

"The scanner is a more advanced adaptation of the pokedex application--It'll tell you about humans and geological places. Sometimes it doesn't work on more obscure people though--It'll probably work on any teacher at least."

Lastly, there were quite a few basic tools such as a compass, watch, and a weather predictor scattered across the interface. In the upper right corner was a digital eyeball staring directly forward from the glases. An arrow hovering around the eyeball pointed in Arcadia's direction.

"That eyeball you see in the corner--That tells you who's lookin' at'cha and where they are--It'll work on anybody--except certain pokemon that don't see the way we do. There's a lot of stuff burried in these things that even I haven't even bothered to try usin' yet."

Arcadia turned her back, and the eyeball dimmed to show that nobody was watching. Arcadia grinned--she was making progress. If they could recruit enough students over time, they could start going after teachers and subvert this entire island in the name of Team Rocket! Of course, that wasn't even part of the plan... It was merely... a side benefit and perhaps a backup plan for later should things go awry somehow.

"That's all you get to start with... Contact the boss when you're ready. You'll get more info and access to more gear once you've become acquainted. Me--I'll be around...with the others."

She didn't bother hiding secrets. as there was really no point in doing so anymore. Zora needed to know some things to perform her job, so risks needed to be taken.
Old June 9th, 2012 (02:56 PM).
Quantum
Silver Tier

Daniel Sabrak
The Beach

Daniel grinned a little sheepishly as she saw through to his favourite Pokémon, lifting a hand to scratch the bridge of his nose slightly, glancing towards the egg laying in the sand next to him, before looking back to Ruby, tilting his head a little curiously. “… Glaceon and Leafeon. Huh. I’ll look forward to seeing one! I wish I had a Dragonair though. Just being able to be up close to something so majestic-looking would be amazing, and being friends with it… would be even better.”

He glanced out towards the sea, watching the waves gently rolling along as the sun made it’s way towards the horizon. He then looked back to her with a blink. “Hey, uh… I realized I hadn’t asked before, but… which dorm are you in? Maybe we’d be living next to each other. Would make it easier to meet up for a chat now and then!” He said with a bright, excited grin.

Alexis nodded her head a few times, smiling at Hikari. “Then you don’t have to! Daniel made me choose if I wanted to or not, and… well, I want to be as strong as I can, to protect him. And… well, I do like being strong. And Ruby doesn’t seem like the kind of person who would want to force you to evolve.” She said with a nod.

Daniel glanced to the Poochenya as it lept into Ruby’s lap. He shifted a little closer, carefully reaching out with his hand, allowing Hikari to sniff it before giving her head a little pat. “Hey there Hikari. Enjoying the sun?”
Old June 9th, 2012 (04:03 PM).
A mad mind... hehe

Nature: Serious
Lucia Francisco Bernavard

Diana paled and cried out as the attack struck her metal body and she staggered back and groaned as she started seeing stars in her eyes. She wobbled a bit as Lucia bit her lower lip. "Diana! Get up and focus!" She shouted to the Aron. It took a while but the Aron finally managed to get over her dizzy spell and shook her head, trying to clear up her vision.

Lucia frowned, "Another hit like that and Diana would go down." She pointed out once more, "Diana, go in with Metal Claw once more!" The Aron ran forward and attempted to slice her claws against the Bagon's chest. She jumped back as Lucia smiled, now... she would see if Diana had what it took.

Roberto gazed over and peered at Diana. How he wanted her to prove herself right now! To show how loyal she could be to Lucia! If she did it right, then Roberto would make sure that she got the training that she needed. It was only right that a strong pokemon would stay with Lucia. If she didn't.... then certain measures would have to be taken.
Old June 9th, 2012 (06:39 PM).
★☆let go of everything
ModeratorCS

Danielle Accola - Outside Pokemon Center; Battle #3

As Mark had the idea of a double battle, and sending out his Porygon2, Commodore and his Gligar, recently named Kara, Danielle wanted to talk to her Pokemon about the battle before things got started. Danielle liked how things were going. She learned how double battles worked with her uncle before. So, she is a bit familiar with them. “Double battle? Sure. Gimme a sec while I talk with my Pokemon.” Danielle replied. She told Mienfoo and Ozzy to get closer to her and huddled up. Danielle faced both Mienfoo and Ozzy in a concerned state.

“Mien?” Mienfoo asked.

“You two need to work together and listen to what I say as I say it. One mistake and the battle is already a disaster.” Danielle said, “I haven't done a double battle, nor I have taught you both about double battling, but I know what they're loke and you'll get the idea once you're both out in the field. Listen, and you guys will succeed. Capiche?”

Ozzy became a bit confused about what Danielle said...hardly grasping any of the information, but he quickly nodded and smiled. Mienfoo, on the other hand, he winked and cheered. Ready for anything.

“I knew I could count on you two! Make me proud.” Danielle hugged both of her Pokemon at the same time. She lets go and faces Mark. “We're ready.”

“Pachi Pachi Pachiiii!” Ozzy ran to the center. Mienfoo jumped forward and struck another fighting pose, facing the Porygon2 and the Gligar.

“Yes, I'm ready. Obviously I'm using both Mienfoo and Ozzy. Both of them are determined to do the best.” Facing those two Pokemon, Danielle felt it'll be a tough challenge. How strong are Mark's Pokemon? There aren't that many advantages, especially for Ozzy. Mienfoo may struggle a bit with Kara, but she knows him very well. Danielle sighed, she looked up and shouted. “Bring it on, Mark!”

Megan Sandoval - Pokemon Center

Megan's Pokemon was ready and healed. She took the Pokeballs from the nurse, and released only Mimi. “Come out, Mimi.” But instead, a different Pokemon came out of the Pokemon. Whether she got the wrong Pokeball or something...out came a Shelmet. It cheered and smiled and jumped.

“Shelmet! Shelmet!”

“Avan! You silly little Shelmet!” Megan said. “You weren't supposed to come out of the pokeball!” She aimed the Pokeball at her Shelmet, but he managed to hide behind Megan's left leg. It shook with fear. Megan felt bad for the Shelmet. She picks him up and hugs him. “Oh, Avan. I'm sorry. I wasn't going to let you out until I trained you enough. I guess I can just let you out for a bit. But no Mankey business, okay?”

“Shelmet!” Avan cheered. It jumped on the ground and cheered.

“Hmmm...” Megan took out another Pokeball. And released it into the air. Out came another Pokemon...it was Bree, the Espeon.

“Espeeee?” The Espeon shook her head.

“Still no Mimi. But at least I have two companions.” Megan said. “Where do you guys want to go next?”

“Espeee!” Bree answered. Avan jumped and smiled.

“I was thinking the beach. I want to see the sunset before we go back home.” Megan started to walk with her two Pokemon. The two Pokemon cheered and started to run towards the door. Megan had to catch up towards them. It was the beach as their next destination. Who knows what other stuff is going to come up for them.

As they came out of the Center, there was one less battle now. She quickly noticed Danielle about to battle a Raikouer. It seems like a double battle. Good luck, Danielle. Was the thought in her mind. She kept walking towards the path to the Academy, heading to the Beach.

Old June 9th, 2012 (08:29 PM).
Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Silver Tier

Nature: Bold
She accepted the Double Battle offer. Perfect. For once he could try out this style of battle now. Both Commodore and Kara were prepared to battle. The main disadvantage was that they were both a bit slower then their opponents but Mark had a plan to fix that fairly easily later on. For now he had to take care of the disadvantage Porygon had against Mienfoo.

"Alright let's start by setting up. Porygon, Use Reflect! Kara, use Harden!" Mark said. Porygon put up a defensive barrier around both itself and Kara while Kara upped her own defenses by hardening up her skin to take more of a beating. It'd hopefully compensate for being a much lower level for now. Mark wasn't prepared to attack just yet...

Trainer Academy RP Pokemon
Snype (Sableye)- Lv. 52- Detect, Shadow Sneak, Will-o-wisp, Low Sweep, Foul Play, Taunt (Ability: Keen Eye)
Commodore (Porygon-Z)- Lv. 55 -Signal beam, Conversion 2, Recover, Tri Attack, Ice Beam, Trick Room (Ability: Trace)
Len (Poliwraith)- Lv. 53- Bubblebeam, Brick Break, Body Slam, Belly Drum, Sleep Talk, Rest (Ability: Water Absorb)
Able (Ninjask)- Lv. 46 - X-Scissor, Slash, Double Team, Protect, Baton Pass, Swords Dance (Ability: Speed Boost)
Kara (Gligar) Lv. 35 Acrobatics, Substitute, Fury Cutter, Knock Off, Slash,Toxic (Ability: Poison Heal)
Xerox (Ditto) Lv. 35 Transform (Ability: Imposter)

(In Box)
Shedinja- Lv. 35 Fury Swipes, Confuse Ray, Sand attack, Leech Life, Mind Reader, Scratch (Ability: Wonder Guard)
Omanyte- Lv. 35 Brine, Mud Shot, Rollout, Ice Beam, Protect, Bite
(Ability: Swift Swim)
Old June 9th, 2012 (09:14 PM).
Hey hoo~

'Maybe you'll catch one, one day.' Ruby smiled and nodded at him, he seemed to really like dragonairs, and according to everything, it sounds like he really wants one too.

Then Daniel asked her in which dorm she was. 'I'm in the Entei Dorm.' Ruby answered still patting Hikari and scratching her chin. Hikari wasn't listening to the human conversation though, she was still listening to Alexis who told her it was okay not to evolve. 'Ruby even saved me a few times from evolving.' Hikari said to Alexis. 'And after she won this everstone, she made it in a necklace shape for me.' Hikari pointed to the necklace with a little stone with her paw.

Daniel reached out his hand to Hikari so that she would be able to sniff it. Hikari sniffed his hand a little, but then turned away from him with a little "hmph.". 'H-hikari??' Ruby called out her name suprised but then understood why she did that. 'P-please excuse her, she's THINKING things again....' Ruby apologized, saying the "THINKING" part louder than the rest. Hikari saw how her trainer was looking at her, she decided to lay her head in Daniel's hand afterall.

'Hikari with her jokes...' Ruby sighed ashamed. 'Please forgive her, she didn't mean that...' Ruby felt really bad of it. 'Right Hikari?' Ruby started patting her again. Hikari letted out a little 'poochhhh~' as in 'hmhm~'.
Sisters
Theme
Old June 10th, 2012 (12:37 AM).

Nature: Relaxed
Cherie was a new Pokemon trainer, and had just earned the Boulder Badge. She did not go to the Pokemon Center in Pewter City. Instead, she travelled straight to the Academy.
Upon reaching the location, her Pokemon companion cried, "Ratta! Ratta!" (I hear something over there!) Rattata was tired after the long walk, but he dashes over to the location where he had heard a voice. She followed him, and soon, I came across a boy and a girl, with a Poochi. She walks closer to be heard, yet far enough not to be too intruding.

She called politely, "Hello. Are you from the Academy? My name is Cherie Fira David, and I am here to register at the academy."

Totodile. Attacks: Scratch, Leer, Water Gun
Butterfree:

Butterfree. Attackstring Shot, Confusion, Poison Powder, Stun Spore, Sleep Powder, and Gust.

Rattata. Attacks: Tackle, Tail Whip, Quick Attack, Focus Energy, and Bite.

Pidgey. Attacks: Gust, Quick Attack, Whirlwind, and Twister.
Old June 10th, 2012 (01:43 AM).
Quantum
Silver Tier

Daniel Sabrak
The Beach

”Heh, maybe I will... and Entei? Awh. I’m in Suicune, so uh… I guess we’d just have to meet up every now and then. If you have a pokégear, I could give you my number? I, uh… just bought it like an hour or two ago.” He admitted with an embarrassed little smile, glancing to his satchel.

As the Poochenya snorted at him, he pulled his hand a little back, not wanting to get bitten, but he shook his head a little at Ruby, waving his other hand dismissively. “No no, it’s alright Ruby. I mean, to her I probably am the reason you hurt yourself, so…” He blinked a little as Hikari decided to lean her head into his hand anyway. He paused for a moment, unsure of continuing, but eventually he began scratching her chin gently, Alexis watching on with a little snicker at all of the attention being showered onto Hikari.

“Awh, an Everstone necklace? That’s really adorable! Maybe I should have Daniel make something like that for me… Actually!” She said, shifting a little to lie with her side slightly nuzzled up against Daniel’s leg. “I met this Poliwhirl, Len, and a Sableye, Snype. They talked to me about held items that should do stuff for you while you’re fighting… do you know any kind of item that’d… well, look good on me?”
She looked up at Hikari with raised brows and a hopeful look in her eyes.
Old June 10th, 2012 (01:57 AM).
Pokemon Expert

Nature: Quirky
Two tall, lanky figures near the acadamy. Both with hair that rivals the whiteness of the moon and starts. One slightly taller than the other. Cloaked by the night, they walk. Both tired and hungry, both with broken hearts. Both driven mad by the wrongness of the world. They are father and son. Teacher and student. The scientist and the trainer.
They both hold forms, for they wish to join the school. One wishes to teach, the other wishes to learn. The proposition has been made, but has yet to be finalized. They seek the person in charge to end their ordeal, begining a new journy within itself.
Walking with their masters are three pokemon.
One darts in and out of site, it's eyes glaring eariley with it's mad smile.
The second blends in, it's fur dark at night, it yellow stripes occasionally glowing.
The third glows pink and purple, directing the two to their new home.
The party grows near their destination. This will be their new home, a resting place for these wandering souls until...until they perhaps move on.
This place... is the Pokemon Trainer Acadamy.

(well..first post, whatch'all think? And sorry if my 'at night' thing is confusing, it's nighttime where I am right now so...yeah.)

Also, the card depicts but one of my teams... all fully owned, I assure you.
Old June 10th, 2012 (04:46 AM).
Community Newbie

Nature: Timid
John Carden

Verno let out an anguished howl as he took the full force of Bixi's Stone Edge attack, the launched rocks sending him rolling several yards before he came to a stop with a dull thud. Having given his all, the Growlithe was no longer able to continue.

John first wondered if perhaps Verno had been at his limit some time before, but the little pup sure put up one heck of a fight, especially with the overwhelming type disadvantage.

"Verno, return!" John called out, recalling the Growlithe back to his pokéball. "You take a good, long rest," he said quietly as he stowed away Verno's pokéball before looking over his shoulder to Caesa. "You ready to get in there, girl?"

The red fox nodded her tiny head before trotting forward and onto the sandy battlefield. If the whipping sands were bothering her, it sure wasn't showing, the Vulpix merely gazing over at her foe.

John paused. Would Lincoln give Bixi a rest, or keep the Tirtouga out?
Old June 10th, 2012 (05:19 AM).

Lincoln West

Lincoln let out a sigh of relief as Verno went down from the Stone Edge attack. He had been an especially tenacious Growlithe, Linc had started to get a little worried that John was going to overcome the type disadvantage. Once John evolved Verno into an Arcanine he was going to become a pokemon to watch out for.

"Good work B-" he started to yell, but the Sandstorm was just dying down. It was a shame it wouldn't help take down John's Vulpix, but that was just the way it went. "Er, good work Bixi."

Now what to do? Bixi was tired out from battling Verno. Even though she had held the type advantage the number of attacks she'd received still wore her down. It would be possible to keep her out and have her wear down John's next pokemon - maybe even defeat it if they were lucky - but she would probably faint as a result. Was it worth making that tactical sacrifice?

No. He could call back Bixi now and keep her as a reserve for later if things went south with Siege or Jackson. And seeing as John had decided to use his Vulpix, that meant he would have to use his Geodude to keep his type advantage.

"Alright Bixi, you did a totally, like, awesome job. Come on back and rest for a bit." Linc said, calling the tired looking Tirtouga back to her pokeball. "Yo, Siege. You're up dude."
"DUDE!"

Siege floated onto the field, cracking his knuckles and grinning at Caesa.

Jackson (Male Shieldon) Lvl 24: Toxic, Sandstorm, Protect, Iron Head, Stealth Rock, Dig
Ability: Sturdy

Bixi (Female Tirtouga) Lvl 24: Crunch, Aqua Tail, Sandstorm, Ice Beam, Stone Edge, Iron Defense
Ability: Solid Rock

Siege (Male Geodude) Lvl 22: Defense Curl, Attract, Rock Polish, Rock Throw, Magnitude, Roll Out
Ability: Rock Head
Old June 10th, 2012 (05:50 AM).
Community Newbie

Nature: Timid
John Carden

Caesa was obviously still less than impressed with the Geodude's seemingly boundless charisma, offering nothing more in return than a blank stare. The Vulpix glanced back over at her trainer with an almost pleading look as if to say, "With him? Do I have to?"

John chuckled, folding his arms across his chest with a slight tilt of his head. "Hey, hey. Don't worry, girl. Could be the start of a beautiful friendship."

Of course Caesa was not convinced, turning back to Siege with a soft sigh, almost inaudible sigh.

And, of course, we're looking at a type disadvantage again. Still...

He began to mull a couple ideas over in his head.

Caesa has a few more tricks up her proverbial sleeves than Lincoln might expect. Let's get this started.

"Hypnosis, now!" John issued his first command.

Caesa's dark brown eyes faded into an eerie, blue glow as she continued to stare at the opposing Geodude.
Old June 10th, 2012 (06:03 AM).

Lincoln West

Aw crap, Hypnosis!

A move like Hynposis could completely turn a battle around. By putting Siege to sleep Caesa would be able to get in some attacks without fear of retribution, helping gain some headway against that type disadvantage. There was no particular defense against Hynposis unless your pokemon had a Lum Berry, was an insomniac or knew certain moves that could be used while asleep.

Siege had absoloutely none of those options available to him.

The only option Linc felt he had available to him was to try and take away Caesa's ability to attack while Siege was going to be asleep. Fortunately he had bought Siege a TM move for just such a purpose.

"Siege, break out that charm bro! Attract!"

The Geodude flashed a broad grin and began to flex its muscles, breaking into various body-building poses to show off his excellent physique. At the end of this... "enticing"... display, Siege flashed Caesa a wink and blew her a kiss, a number of stylised pink hearts floating from the kiss towards Caesa.

Unfortunately the eye contact needed to pull off Attract meant Siege had been hit pretty hard by the Hypnosis attack, his eyelids drooping as he slowly drifted down to the ground. He landed softly, struggling to stay awake, but eventually falling prey to slumber and beginning to snore loudly.

...This is a weird battle. We've got a sleeping Geodude and maybe a lovey-dovey Vulpix. You never see this kinda thing in the championships on television.

Jackson (Male Shieldon) Lvl 24: Toxic, Sandstorm, Protect, Iron Head, Stealth Rock, Dig
Ability: Sturdy

Bixi (Female Tirtouga) Lvl 24: Crunch, Aqua Tail, Sandstorm, Ice Beam, Stone Edge, Iron Defense
Ability: Solid Rock

Siege (Male Geodude) Lvl 22: Defense Curl, Attract, Rock Polish, Rock Throw, Magnitude, Roll Out
Ability: Rock Head
Old June 10th, 2012 (08:14 AM).

It took Zora a few moments to comprehend what she was explaining and when she finally fully understood everything on the shades she shook her head meaning she understood. Zora had decided to check the Pokedex on the little Mudkip that was right next to her. Then Arcadia told Zora to contact the boss whenever she was ready to. Zora nodded again and smiled at Arcadia for a few short seconds. She heard her say that she would still be around just with the others and that made Zora happier that there were others on this island. She walked towards the lake and saw the Mudkip was slightly behind her and actually looked quite scared. She smiled and sat down on the ground and the Mudkip followed slowly but surely.

"Mud-Mudkip" ( Are you going to hurt me) was what the little Mudkip had asked Zora. Zora shook her head no and offered the Mudkip to sit on her lap if it wanted to. But it simply shook it's head no and stared out towards the water while eventually sitting next to Zora.

" Hey Mudkip I'm going to nickname you kippers if that's ok with you. And how would you feel about a practice battle Kippers" was what Zora had asked her Mudkip and it smiled and nodded. Zora took a Pokeball out of heer back pocket and threw it up revealing a Snorunt. The
Snorunt looked at me and knew I wanted it to act like it wasn't captured or that it was wild.

" Mudkip use your Tackle attack quickly now " The Mudkip nodded and ran at the Snorunt at a quick speed knocking it backwards slightly and leaving little footprints on the ground. The Snorunt smiled and a Dark shadowy ball formed in its mouth and was shot towards Kipper who barely dodged it by side stepping. Kippers smiled at me and a large amount of water grew in its cheeks. Zora was surprised when it let the water out and it nearly knocked the Snorunt off balance. Zora smiled but forgot about Snorunt's Avalanche which knocked out Kippers.
Old June 10th, 2012 (09:11 AM). Edited June 11th, 2012 by HunterZero.
Maverick Hunting til the end

Vincent Luna Location-Beach:

"Beach! Beach! Beach!" shouted Shade, Vincent's Zorua, as the flew over the island on the back of Blitz. It had been awhile since Vince just had a day off of just relaxing with his Pokemon and just having a good time. He had promised is Zorua that he would take him to the beach about a week ago and the little pokemon had been dying to go. Shade sat on Vince's head as the soared the the sky the wind blowing the teen's hair.

"We're almost there calm down little guy," Vince said to Shade as he petted his head and looked down to the ground. He watched as the people below walked, they all seemed like ants from up where they were. Vince loved being so high in the air he felt free of all problems and worries. Soon he saw the beach in view and saw a nice place to land.

"There Blitz land there," He said as he pointed to where he wanted his Charizard to land. Blitz let out a large puff of flames from his nose and then quickly dived toward where his trainer has directed to. As they were descending all the things that Vince had packed and strapped onto Blitz looked like it was going to fall. Vince had brought a cooler for some food, a beach umbrella, a volleyball and a soccer ball, he would have brought more but that was all he could find. "Woah Blitz slow down!" He exclaimed as the Charizard then came closer to their destination. Blitz slowed down a bit and landed gracefully on the sand of the beach.

Blitz had landed on his stomach so Vince and Shade could get off safely and everything strapped to his back would be safe also. The little Zorua had jumped off Vince and ran near the water as soon as Blitz landed. Vince had gotten everything off of Blitz and then let out all of his pokemon to enjoy this day off on the beach. Soon the pokemon had all ran off to do different things. Terra and Scissors were making sand sculptures, Blitz was resting, curled up in a ball, under the beach umbrella Vince had set up with Dyno on top of his head resting also. Wattage, Shade and Gallarus were chasing each other in the water which made Vince laugh a bit.

Everything was going perfectly, Vince sat down next to Blitz and leaned back up against the Charizard as he then looked around. Off in the distance he noticed some he knew, he couldn't get his finger on her name but he knew her. Ruby! That was her name, he wasn't sure what she was doing here but it was nice to see her. He then decided that going into the water would be nice seeing as he had came here in his trunks which were black with red flames on them. Instead he closed his eyes and let the wind blow his hair as he then drifted off into sleep.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old June 10th, 2012 (09:51 AM).
Fire and Blood

George Edmunds

Uhuru's facade of painlessness dropped for a split second as he was hit. In that split second George could see that Uhuru was also on his last legs. This battle could still go either way and the outcome would be decided in his next move. If his next attack finished the aron he had won however if it survived then Uhuru would go down.

George gave the signal for Uhuru to again use rock smash. The little bagon gazed at the sky for a brief second before launching the attack.

George smiled. Whatever happened his pokemon had done him proud.
Old June 10th, 2012 (11:39 AM).
Hey hoo~

'Well... We probely see each other when walking to our classes?' Ruby said smiling. 'But here's my number.' Ruby wrote down her number on a piece of paper and gave it to him.

'Not at all, i just don't like the way you were flirting with my trainer~' Hikari said knowing he couldn't understand her. 'Heeehh?! Hikari!' Ruby had started madly blushing and looked at her with an embaressed expression. 'I know you couldn't understand her, but please still ignore it!' Ruby turned to Daniel apologized.

'I think an Silk cloth would stand you very well~ or an amulet coin.' Hikari said to Alexis while still laying on Ruby's lap.

'Uhm anyways... She said she wasn't blaming you for my ankle...' Ruby said grinned uneasely and rubbing the back of her head.
Sisters
Theme
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

You may also like.. (Beta)