The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner

Notices

Roleplay Corner Go here to Roleplay (RP) about ANYTHING. Enjoy joining and creating RPs.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old July 8th, 2011, 02:02 PM
Megaman765
Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3

Nature: Bold
Snype wandered off, forgetting he was going to follow Valorie. He noticed the beach in the distance and immediately ran toward it. There was a fairly large group of his friends there. Alice, Bri, Skye, and several other Pokemon! Snype ran over to Bri's pokemon since he was the only one that wasn't busy. Alice and Skye were battling anyways.

Snype decided to sit near Snivy. "Hi again!" Snype said to her. He was ready to head into the water pretty soon. Knowing Snivy she'd probobly laugh at his whole Scuba mask thing he had going on. Snype noticed a Buizel swimming around the ocean. "So... whos the new guy?" He asked.

----------------

Mark listened to Selenes advice. Don't confess right away.. get to know her a little. After the battle he would really have to find out about hanging out with Valorie a little bit more. A warden bugged Selene about wearing her bathing suit in school but they were eventually left alone. Selene then asked Mark what he thought about Valorie.

Mark blushed. "w...well... I guess crush right now...heh..." He said nervously. "I gotta get to know her a bit better first ya know?" Mark looked around for Valorie hoping she would come back on time. Mark and Selene were pretty early their selves so it wasn't a problem to him.

"Um... what do you mean by other areas?" He said stupidly. He really didn't know anything about this girl stuff. Sheesh it was like he was taking a whole other class.

Trainer Academy RP Pokemon
Snype (Sableye)- Lv. 52- Detect, Shadow Sneak, Will-o-wisp, Low Sweep, Foul Play, Taunt (Ability: Keen Eye)
Commodore (Porygon-Z)- Lv. 55 -Signal beam, Conversion 2, Recover, Tri Attack, Ice Beam, Trick Room (Ability: Trace)
Len (Poliwraith)- Lv. 53- Bubblebeam, Brick Break, Dig, Belly Drum, Sleep Talk, Rest (Ability: Water Absorb)
Able (Ninjask)- Lv. 45 - Fury Cutter, Slash, Double Team, Protect, Baton Pass, Swords Dance (Ability: Speed Boost)
Kara (Gligar) Lv. 27 Acrobatics, Substitute, Fury Cutter, Knock Off, Slash,Toxic (Ability: Poison Heal)
Xerox (Ditto) Lv. 25 Transform (Ability: Imposter)

(In Box)
Shedinja- Lv. 35 Fury Swipes, Confuse Ray, Sand attack, Leech Life, Mind Reader, Scratch (Ability: Wonder Guard)
Old July 8th, 2011, 02:14 PM
jackblaze
Greatness = Working Hard

Nature: Relaxed
Everyone was heading to the beach of course so Jack headed back to his Dorm to get the essentials for a beach day out. Jack ran up the stair to his dormroom swiping his key card in an instance rushing into the room. Jack took up a one strap bag and filled it with a towel, a bottle of sun tan lotion couple of bags of pokemon food and a handfull of pokeballs. Jack also changed his clothes, the sun was a bit hot so he went for simple cargo shorts over his swim trunks, a plain white t-shirt and slippers. As he started walking towards the beach he spotted Selena getting reprimanded and couldn't help but laugh as he continued on to the beach. Everyone was there , well mostly everyone jack saw Mark and Selena deep in conversation so he decided to leave them alone for now and just sat in the sand looking into the ocean.
Old July 8th, 2011, 02:47 PM
SelenaStar
Who says you're not perfect?

Nature: Impish
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to SelenaStar Send a message via Skype™ to SelenaStar
Eyebrow raised? Check. Mouth slightly agape in shock? Check. Confusion that anyone could be so clueless? Check. "Seriously?" - that one question summed up Selene's disbelief. "You really need me to coach you through this step by step?" she sighed and rubbed the back of her neck, looking down. "Okay. I'll warn you though...not too good at this stuff myself...you just need to be yourself, basically, but maybe more clued up," she shot a sharp look at him and started walking down to the beach - having sent Ri over to Suicune dorm with a message that they would meet Valorie at the beach - "look at it this way. She likes YOU. Not Bri, not Jack, not Nathan, YOU. So you're obviously doing something right in her eyes...carry on as you are but just...more. Be a bit more attentive to what she says, ask more questions, just generally show her that you want to know all about her...doesn't get more romantic than that." she shrugged and grinned slightly, looking forward and gasping.

Grabbing Mark's arm she jumped up and down a little. "Look, Mark, the ocean!! Oh wow...it's so gorgeous..." coming from the Sevii Islands, the water was Selene's second greatest love, after her family and pokemon of course. "Can't you just smell it in the air...HA!" she yelped in excitement and set off running, not caring how uncool she looked. "LAST ONE THERE IS A STINKY KOFFING!" she dropped the sunlounger on the sand and carried on running down to the sea, only slowing when she felt the cool water splash around her ankles. She looked down into the crystal clear water and wriggled her toes, smiling deeply. She looked out over the ocean and took a deep breath - this felt like home. Turning to see where mark had gotten to, she noticed Jack sat on the sand not too far away from her and Alice and Skye having a battle, with Brian apparently unsure which side to cheer for. She made her way over to Jack and lay out her Raichu beach towel, flopping down beside him and pushing her sunglasses up onto her head. "Hey!" she said brightly, hoping that Mark would bring the other sunloungers soon. "GREAT lesson, huh?" she said, her voice dripping with sarcasm.
Old July 8th, 2011, 03:00 PM
Megaman765

Mark listened to everything Selene had to tell him. "Alright then. Just be myself. Seems easy enough!" Mark said, smiling. Mark noticed in front of them was the beach that was mentioned. It looked amazing, Even Selene was jumping up and down in joy grabbing his arm. She ran all the way out to the water, likely stopping because of how cold it was. She quickly came back and layed her towel on the sand next to Jack. Mark decided to join them. He didn't want to pull out the huge watermelon he had packed in his bag just yet. He wanted to wait for the battle to finish. It would be a good snack to have after the workout.

Mark took off his blue T shirt and stuffed it in his bag. He also placed his black sandals onto the sand right beside him. He put down the sun loungers down and sat on to relax in one of them. Snype seemed to be busy with Bri's Pokemon so he let him be. "Sheesh I don't remember the last time I came to a beach like this." Mark said. Every so often he looked around to see if Valorie was coming. He really wanted to talk with her now.

Snype (Sableye)- Lv. 52- Detect, Shadow Sneak, Will-o-wisp, Low Sweep, Foul Play, Taunt (Ability: Keen Eye)
Commodore (Porygon-Z)- Lv. 55 -Signal beam, Conversion 2, Recover, Tri Attack, Ice Beam, Trick Room (Ability: Trace)
Len (Poliwraith)- Lv. 53- Bubblebeam, Brick Break, Dig, Belly Drum, Sleep Talk, Rest (Ability: Water Absorb)
Able (Ninjask)- Lv. 45 - Fury Cutter, Slash, Double Team, Protect, Baton Pass, Swords Dance (Ability: Speed Boost)
Kara (Gligar) Lv. 27 Acrobatics, Substitute, Fury Cutter, Knock Off, Slash,Toxic (Ability: Poison Heal)

(In Box)
Shedinja- Lv. 35 Fury Swipes, Confuse Ray, Sand attack, Leech Life, Mind Reader, Scratch (Ability: Wonder Guard)
Old July 8th, 2011, 03:40 PM
Nideous
The world refused to change...

Nature: Gentle
Snivy looked at Snype. She surpressed a laugh.
"Looks good on you. That's Drizzle over there," she said. She lay back in the sun. Snype looked ready to swim. Snivy vaguely thought that maybe if she had some floaties like that, maybe. Of course, she'd get them in green. Then someone's heavy footsteps sent sand flying all over her. This was not her day. She rubbed the sand out of her eyes, and saw that girl who didn't know how to stop talking. She had run down to the water, then stopped and turned back. How strange.

Brian turned around and spotted Jack and Mark and Selene. he grinned and walked over to them.
"Hi guys! How's it... uh...um..." Brian said, tripping over his words when he saw what Selene was wearing. Drizzle laughed at him.
"Ha, you're as awkward as a baby Seel!" Drizzle shouted at him.
"Shut up, Drizzle! So... Hi!" Brian said, he knew he was blushing and excused himself. He ran and jumped into the water. He picked Drizzle up and the two of them started wrestling in the shallows, trying to force each other under the water.

RIANBOW SPADE! (My answer to everything. )
Old July 8th, 2011, 03:49 PM
SelenaStar
Who says you're not perfect?

Nature: Impish
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to SelenaStar Send a message via Skype™ to SelenaStar
Watching Mark keep turning round looking for Valorie was beyond cute, Sel thought as she glanced at him with a small smile on her face. She wondered where the blonde trainer was now..? Ri wasn't here, so he obviously hadn't had chance to deliver the message yet...for Mark's sake she hoped that Valorie emerged sooner rather than later!!!! "I know right...it's stunning," she grinned and looked out at the sea, watching the sun sparkle off the water. "Snype looks like he's...ready for some serious swimming!" she giggled, looking at Snype all serious in his scuba mask and floaties. What a juxtaposition, "umm...shouldn't someone tell him that the mask is only really useful if he's planning on going underwater...which he can't in floaties..?"

Raising her eyebrow, Sel tutted and shook her head in amusement as Bri ran over to them, took one look at her, blushed and went off to fool around with a new Buizel in the ocean. "I love your Buizel, Bri!!" she shouted after him, not wanting to pick him up on his embarrassment. Sure, she liked teasing people...but not in front of everyone. "Bless him," she laughed as she watched them play in the water, "He's about as awkward as you around Valorie, Mark...and that's saying something!"
Old July 8th, 2011, 04:05 PM
Megaman765

Snype chuckled a bit. ["Drizzle huh? Looks like quite a cocky pokemon if you ask me."] Snype said. Snivy looked so relaxed in the sand. ["I take your not much of the swimming type huh? Nothing wrong with relaxing in the sun. Personally I don't really like bright places but its relaxing either way."] Snype wiped off the sand that was thrown on them when Selene and Mark arrived. After spitting out some sand, he hopped up on his feet. He noticed his tiny foot prints on the sand.

["I think I'll go introduce myself to Drizzle over there. Have fun Snivy!"] Snype said as he ran off into the water. He shivered as the water went up to his toes but continued running on into the water. He waved over to where Drizzle was wrestling with Bri. ["Hey!"] Snype called out, waving at Drizzle. The water went up to Snype's waist.

-----

Mark laughed at Selene's comment. "Yeah, but it's mostly so he can look underwater though. He dosn't really like swimming down there. He's not very confident in his swimming skill. He then noticed Bri walk over, immediately blushing. He was looking at Selene, possibly reacting to what she was wearing. He quickly ran back to the water playing with a buizel that he seemed to have caught earlier. Sheesh, Mark really needed to find a pokemon of his own.. maybe a fire Pokemon or something in the field...

"Haha, Hey your right about that, But I can't say I blame him either." He joked, responding to Selene's comment on how nervous Bri was.

(In Box)
Old July 8th, 2011, 04:18 PM
Nideous

Drizzle shoved Brian underwater, and kicked him away. As Bri surfaced not to far from them, Drizzle turned to Snype with the intention of hurling him further into the water. After seeing how he was dressed, Drizzle decided against it.
"Hey! I'm Drizzle! Brian is my trainer. You'd better clear out if you don't want to get involved in this water fight!" Drizzle said, and splashed at Snype playfully. Brian chose that moment to tackle him from behind, and the two were locked in combat again. Duster got bored playing with/annoying Ellie and Jem and went to rescue Snype. She pulled him away from the quarrling duo and pointed at Snivy.
"I think the ice princess over there has fallen for our king of the seas!" she said with a laugh. Now that Snivy wasn't being talked to by anyone, she had resumed watching Bri and Drizzle out in the water.

Old July 8th, 2011, 04:24 PM
PkMnTrainer Yellow
RP Mentor

Nature: Hardy
Meanwhile, Valorie changed into her bathing suit, a skirted two-piece bikini. The bikini was a solid violet. She personally didn't think a multi-colored bathing suit looked good unless it was a full one-piece. Not that she thought multi colored multi pieces were outright ugly. She simply preferred a solid color. That being said, if there was a color Valorie really liked it was a purple. It symbolized royalty to her. She was not royalty by any stretch of the mind, but that wasn't to say she was against looking like such. Contrary to what her normal purple and white attire might suggest her second favorite color was blue.

Details aside, her mind was on the battle. She wanted to win this one. She sat down with Dratini, giving the serpent pokemon a brief prep talk regardless of the fact that Dratini did not have a large enough understanding of the human language to understand most things. It had a very basic understanding, of course. It could usually recognize what was and what wasn't a name. It understood tones. It understood many commands. Yet its understanding was nowhere near as advanced as a human beings.

Valorie silently noted that Dratini had not molded in a while since last time. This was a good thing. It meant her Dratini was at the apex of its fighting ability. Being rather obsessed with dragon pokemon she had done extensive research on Dratini in her free time. She knew that Dratinis molded as a method of shedding themselves of extraneous amounts of energy they had a tendency to build up over time. While she wasn't completely sure exactly how shedding its soon accomplished Aug, mainly because even the research had not stated, she knew this meant that a dratini had more spare energy the closer it got to molting. Dratini was a very rare species of pokemon. For a while it had been thought to have been extinct. Not even Valorie knew the full extent of the pokemon's secrets. That being said, she was slightly eager to find out if any of the teachers in the school could tell her more.

After thinking or a while to clear her head of stressful thoughts so that she would not be nervous or otherwise awkward, she began to make her way back to where they had agreed to meet earlier, this time walking instead of jogging. A few might look at Valorie, silently questioning her appearance, but most either didn't care enough to speak up or assumed she was on her way to or from either the beach or a pool.

(I won't be able to post fast until I get home and off my phone, so just assume Valorie was late, if you don't want to wait 1.5 hours for me.)

-----------------------------
Charmander ♀ Lv. 14
Dratini ♀ Lv. 17
Trapinch ♀ Lv. 15

Last edited by PkMnTrainer Yellow; July 8th, 2011 at 04:38 PM.
Old July 8th, 2011, 04:58 PM
Megaman765

["Kehehe, Good to meet cha Drizzl.. woah!"] Snype said as Brian and Drizzle continued Duking it out. The little waves were toppling Snype all over the place until Duster arrived to "rescue" him from getting involved in the fight. Snype gave off a large smile to Duster. ["Kehehe. I probobly could have lasted awhile on my own but thanks anyways!"] Snype said cheerfully sitting beside Duster.

["Ice Princess? Snivy over there? Kehehe..."] Snype said jokingly. Snype splashed a little water on Duster. [Kehehe. I'm not a great swimmer but I do like swimming in it!"] Snype said.

(In Box)
Old July 8th, 2011, 05:02 PM
jackblaze
Greatness = Working Hard

Nature: Relaxed
Jack watched as Selena sat down beside him making a joke about class "Yeah it was the best" responding with the same sarcasm that Selena had when she asked him. "Nice to just have a chance to relax though" Jack laid back wanting to just appreciate the beauty of nature around him before hopping up quickly "Almost forgot about you guys" Jack shuffled through his bag and picked up his three pokeballs and let out his pokemon to enjoy the scenery like he was. Rocky the Onix just laid back in the sand trying to stay as far away from the water as possible, Blaze ran off to play with the other pokemon but was unfortunetly stopped when he reached the water while Blade just stood there staring into the ocean.

Last edited by jackblaze; July 8th, 2011 at 06:08 PM.
Old July 8th, 2011, 05:12 PM
Nideous

Duster ducked out of the way and taunted him.
"So, how do you feel now that you know you've got some serious competition for her heart!" she said with a laugh, teasing him about earlier. She splashed water back at him.

Bri retreated back to the shallows. He had gotten water up his nose on more than one occasion, and that hurt!
"Alright! Not even my trainer can beat me!" Drizzle said.
"Oh yeah? Drizzle, return!" bri said pointing his pokeball at him, "Ha, since you are out of the water, I win by default!" Brian called Drizzle back out.
"Ok, ok. I'll share the water! How about it, your frostyness? Want that swimming lesson?" Drizzle said. When all eyes, or most of them at any rate, turned to her, she turned a slight shade of red and said, "no." Brian smiled. She was coming out of her shell, bit by bit. Brian was glad for that. He dove back in the water, and floated on his back, staring at the sky.

Old July 8th, 2011, 05:24 PM
Megaman765

Snype stood firm as water splashed his scuba mask directly. He blushed a little hearing his comment. ["What are ya talkin about? Ya sound like I like her or something."] Snype said making a bigger splash toward Duster. ["Hehe, She's nice, but seems a bit too moody for my taste. Kehehe... don't tell her I said that."] Snype said floating up in the water. He noticed Drizzle trying everythign he could to get Snivy into the water.

["If I was going to be with a female pokemon, I'd want her to be somewhat like myself I suppose. Who knows, I might run into someone like that someday. Kehehe"] Snype said kicking his feet in front of Duster to splash her a little more.

(In Box)
Old July 8th, 2011, 05:41 PM
Nideous

Snype was being serious, so Duster decided to be as well.
"Well, you'll meet someone you like, and that will be that! Snivy does seem a bit odd, but so are the rest of us, am I right?" Duster said, getting soaked by Snype. She swam past him, and using her tail, kicked up a huge storm of water at him. Drizzle gave up and swam out into deeper water. It was clear to him that she wouldn't let her guard down for a second. Being flirty wouldn't work on her. He would settle for being her friend if he had to. He saw loneliness in her, and that wasn't good. But until she let her guard down, he couldn't do anything about it.

Old July 8th, 2011, 05:58 PM
Megaman765

["Kehehe. I guess your right."] Snype said, taking in all of the water getting splashed on him. He retaliated with another splash of water. ["Somethings telling me that Drizzle over there is having a hard time getting attention from Snivy over there. Kehehe. She's one tough cookie to crack huh?"] Snype said, laughing a little bit. Snype swam a bit closer to her and floated side by side.

["Kehehehe, How about you? Any pokemon catch your fancy? I can keep a secret."] Snype said, nudging Duster a little. Funny how to conversation suddenly changed such a topic. But it seemed to be going nicely so far.

(In Box)
Old July 8th, 2011, 06:28 PM
Nideous

"Nah. I'm still by myself. But anyway... Your trainer looks really happy about something! Is he going to have a battle soon or something?" Duster asked. She floated there contentidly. She did not want the subject going there.
"So... On the subject of battling, you should have seen how Snivy and Drizzle fought! It made me want to go join them! I'd love a battle, right now even, but I don't know if Brian would like one," Duster said. Her gaze returned to Drizzle. He had somehow coaxed Snivy halfway down the beach, where he was showing off and she was throwing witty remarks at him. Brian had been swimming around all over the place. Duster had the feeling he was avoiding the beach for some reason. She didn't really care.

Old July 8th, 2011, 06:50 PM
Megaman765

Snype looked at Duster change the topic quickly to his own trainer. ["Kehehe. My trainer overthere is waiting for Valorie. Apparently he likes this girl! My job is to watch how he acts. Seriously he acts so different around her. Kehehehe."] Snype said regarding his trainer.

Mark almost forgot to send Len out of his Pokeball. As soon as he let him out, Len's eyes widened at the sight of the beach. It was paradise! He ran straight for the beach, toppling a little and joined Snype and Duster in the water practically swimming circles around them. Len then swam over to the buizel who seemed to be swimming and showing off. Two can play at that game! Len thought. Without even stopping to say hi to Snype or Duster, he went straight for Drizzle to swim along with him.

Snype lyed on the water on his back and crossed his legs. ["Kehehe, the hyperactive Len you see there is gonna be battling pretty soon. I'm not in the mood for battling though. Such a nice day to kick back and relax. Kehehe."] Snype said

["Hi!"] Len said cheerfully to Drizzle. ["Whatcha doooiiinnn? I'm Len!"] He said, his head slightly peeking out of the water. To Len, this Buizel seemed like quite the competition when it came to swimming in the water.

(In Box)
Old July 8th, 2011, 06:51 PM
PkMnTrainer Yellow
RP Mentor

After waiting for a bit, Valorie decided they must've gone without her. She didn't think she had taken that long, but perhaps she had lost track of time. It wasn't like she had a watch or anything. She headed off to the beach on her own, Dratini in tow, this time floating casually behind her trainer. Valorie had put on a thin, clear rubber belt that hugged her hips. Six clear plastic hooks could hold pokeballs, since she obviously needed somewhere to put them. She hoped it being clear would make it not clash with her outfit so much. It had frankly been a lot more expensive than normal pokeball carrying belt options, but on the other hand most options didn't hold up to swimming nearly as well. In the end, it wasn't like she broke the bank.

Valorie wandered along the beach until she spotted a familiar figure. After hesitating a moment to ask herself if that was who she thought it was, she jogged up towards Mark enthusiastically, Dratini easily keeping pace. Valorie noted that a pokemon who could fly so fast could probably lift small objects, or maybe it could only lift itself? She hadn't had time to test her theories, and so the mystery of what exactly Dratini could accomplish with its telekinetic powers was left unanswered.

"Hi Mark! You're ready for that battle?~"

Valorie was a lot more comfortable this time around, and her tone overflowed with confidence. She took the appearance of the proud trainer once more, eager to prove her worth. Valorie had always been very passionate about her training, and competitive in her battling. She was a hard worker with a big dream, to say the least.

Charmander ♀ Lv. 14 (Scratch, Smokescreen, Flamethrower, Attract, Iron Tail, Headbutt)
Dratini ♀ Lv. 17 (Flamethrower, Double Team, Thunder Wave, Twister, Dragon Rage, Dragon Rush)
Trapinch ♀ Lv. 15 (Bite, Dig, Rock Slide Facade, Return, Toxic)

Last edited by PkMnTrainer Yellow; July 8th, 2011 at 07:31 PM.
Old July 8th, 2011, 07:12 PM
Nideous

"Oh alright. I totally understand what you mean. Human mating rituals are weird! But I don't care about that! Maybe I will find someone else to battle," Duster said. She rolled around in the water, loving the feeling when her back got wet.

"I'm Drizzle! See that girl over there? I'm trying to get her to like me. But don't you let her know that!" Drizzle whispered to the poliwag. He performed a complex manuever in the water, and the only reaction he got was, "Eh, not bad." Though that was better than some of what she said.

Brian splashed out of the water. He walked over to Snivy, waving at Valerie as he went.
"Hey Val! Glad you could make it!" Brian shouted to her. He sat down next to Snivy and grinned at her.
"Why don't you go join them? Drizzle clearly wants to play with you!" Brian said. She shook her head, and sat watching the pokemon in the water.

Old July 8th, 2011, 07:33 PM
Megaman765

Mark immediately noticed Valorie finally arrived to the beach. She ran right toward Mark and right away said if he was ready to battle. "Hiya Valorie! I'm more then ready to battle! Ah, I think your opponent over there ran off. Whaddaya say we go catch up to him in the water?" Mark said, referring to Len. Mark got up from his Sun Lounger and looked around for Len. He had been far out into the ocean playing with that Buizel Bri caught earlier. "there he is! Lets go!" Mark called out to Valorie as he ran to the water.

Len swam up and down in the water doing some of his own stunts. ["Aw comon! Surely you can do more tricks then that! Try making some of your stunts more flashy!"] He said to Drizzle. Len dove underwater and darted himself up to the air, diving back into the water causing a fairly large splash. He noticed that Mark had been running toward him. ["Good luck with Snivy over there! I have a battle to attend to!"] Len said as he swam up to his owner.

Len hoped up into Mark's arms happily. "Hey there Len! Ready for a battle?" Len hopped up and down in excitement and dove back into the water. Assuming Valorie followed Mark, He turned around and looked at her. "Lets find a spot in the water that isn't so crowded for our battle." Mark said to her. "Heres to a good battle!" Mark said extending his hand for a handshake. A small wave hit Mark's waist. "Ya look nice by the way." He complimented

Snype looked in the distance that Valorie had arrived and that Len was gonna get himself into a battle. "Kehehe. Human mating rituals... right... kehehe." He Simpily responded as he continued relaxing on his back.

(In Box)
Old July 8th, 2011, 07:51 PM
PkMnTrainer Yellow
RP Mentor

Valorie looked to Brian as she spoke.

"Yeah..! Sorry I'm late. I got caught up with stuff."

Then Mark had mentioned that her opponent had run off. For a moment she seemed confused, but then seemed to get that he was talking about his pokemon. She followed Mark into the water, starting to wonder where exactly they were going to be having their battle. Her question was answered when Mark offered his hand to her. They were battling in the water. She silently noted that two of her pokemon couldn't even do that at all to begin with. Well, that certainly took the burden of choosing off her shoulders.

Meanwhile, Dratini dove into the water cheerily. Valorie knew that Dratini traditionally preferred the water, and that they had no qualms with salt water. She was happy to see her pokemon enjoy itself. Meanwhile, her other two pokemon weren't overly enthusiastic about being underwater even in their pokeballs. Of course, they were perfectly safe in there. They just didn't like water all that much either way.

Valorie extended her hand and grasped Marks. Once again she attempted to show him a strong grip, though she lacked much raw strength to back it up. Unintentionally, she found herself holding his hand after a brief shake, and he had even complimented her looks. She found herself ever so slightly flustered, though she quickly hid such. She was not going to kill this conversation with awkwardness.

"Here's hoping. Thanks..! I'm glad you think so. I've gotta look my best, right? ... I like your new swim trunks."

She had subtly teased him about his old ones, subtle in the sense that it was set off by her complimenting his looks in return in an honest fashion. She then let go of his hand and floated back a bit, Dratini floating around her under the water.

Charmander ♀ Lv. 14 (Scratch, Smokescreen, Flamethrower, Attract, Iron Tail, Headbutt)
Dratini ♀ Lv. 17 (Flamethrower, Double Team, Thunder Wave, Twister, Dragon Rage, Dragon Rush)
Old July 8th, 2011, 07:58 PM
Nideous

"Drizzle! Get your sorry butt out of the way!" Snivy yelled. He was in the way of their battle. Drizzle came up to shore and stretched out on the beach. Brian chuckled at him. Maybe he had finally wore himself out.
"Giving up? It's about time!" Snivy said.
"Not giving up, just giving it a rest. I'm tired, and you won't come to me, so I'll have to come to you!" Drizzle said with a yawn. Snivy didn't look like she cared either way. She lay back down in the sun. Brian was a little nervous. Two battles going on right here? Maybe he had better sneak away. Then he remembered that Duster was still in the water with Snype. He would have to stick around until she came back to shore!

Old July 8th, 2011, 08:20 PM
Megaman765

Snype noticed that Mark and Valorie were going to battle fairly soon. He grabbed onto Duster and pulled her away from where the action was about to begin in the same fashion that Duster "saved" Snype from the brawl Bri and Drizzle were having. ["Guess I gotta return the favor and save you as well eh? Kehehehe"] He joked. ["Wanna head back to Shore or do you still wanna swim around?"] He asked.

Mark blushed red when Valorie commented on his swim trunks. "U...um... thanks! Heh..." He said nervously. Seems like black was a good color rather then those flashy blue ones. She was even holding his hand a little longer after their shake. That was another sign for sure. He smiled to her as she floated backwards with Dratini. Poliwag popped up from under the water and peeked his head up looking at both of them.

Mark stood up on his feet in the water. The water had been just about up to his waist where they were at and the waves weren't too big. Perfect day for a battle! "Well Valorie, I'm ready whenever you are! I'll let you start off!" Mark said to her.

(In Box)
Old July 8th, 2011, 09:05 PM
PkMnTrainer Yellow
RP Mentor

Valorie stood up as well, stretching her arms before issuing a command by pointing in Len's general direction. She had a large grin on, still oozing all that confidence from earlier.

"Ladies first? Alright! Dratini, use Double Team!"

Dratini responded by abruptly splitting into two identical clones of itself. THere was no immediate difference to be seen between the two... by the naked eye. Although water simply passed through the clone, this didn't really help much underwater, though it would probably fail to make a splash or noise when exiting or entering the water. Valorie knew this would be slightly problematic, but also knew that Dratini didn't really /need/ to surface unless Len flew, which she was fairly sure he couldn't. The two Dratinis stared down Len, passively awaiting his move. They weren't even moving evasively, though there was no guarantee they wouldn't start doing so.

"You know what to do, Dratini."

Valorie was well aware that Dratini's underwater hearing was far superior to her own, which as a human being wasn't very good. Thus, there was no significant difference in how she spoke. She had a plan in mind, a plan Mark had possibly already witnessed, unless he hadn't been paying attention at that particular point Valorie's battle with Selene.

Old July 8th, 2011, 09:14 PM
Megaman765

Len dove underwater as soon as Valorie gave off the command. Valorie's Dratini started off with Double Team. He remembered it used this trick in her last battle... she used it really cleverly. But Mark was prepared. Len had a technique to deal with this kind of move. Len already know how to start it off.

"Alright Len, Let's check which one of those Dratini's are real." He said. Len closed his eyes and used Mind reader to see which one of the Dratini was actually giving off brain waves. He could read the correct ones mind and was locked on for an attack. "Alright! Attack her with Return!" Len swam up the real Dratini. With Mind Reader, he could predict it's first movement. Len got up close and bashed right into her!

(In Box)
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links