The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner

Notices

Roleplay Corner The realm where writers gather to create glorious tales or silly drama together and chronicle their adventures. Start or join roleplays featuring Pokémon, other franchises or something completely original!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old July 15th, 2012, 08:30 AM
jackblaze
Greatness = Working Hard

Nature: Relaxed
Jack Jacobs
Pokemon Center

It was a really party now as Kilik announced his presence to Jack and the newly introduced girl Ruby. "Hey...Kilik" last time Jack saw this kid they were mid way in a battle before Kilik just froze up and Jack just walked away so seeing him wasn't the best of times but Jack didn't have a problem with him per say. Kilik's shinx did burst his way between Jack and Ruby though so Jack decided to just get comfortable the little alone time he wanted with this pretty girl was gone.

Ruby's attention was with the shinx so Jack decided he would have a little chat with Kilik although he didn't seem really in a regular mood. "So......you seem down, what happened failed a class or something" Jack wasn't trying to be rude in anyway and hoped he wasn't coming across that way but if he wasn't talking about pokemon or trying to woo a girl, he could sometimes come off like a non caring person but that wasn't really him.

Blade on the other hand was just looking around the center, really for him there was nothing to do, and Jack was just waiting for Kilik to spill his guts on how he was feeling....
Old July 15th, 2012, 08:53 AM
Flyborg
I was halfway to Gotham City

Nature: Lax
The boy turned around and greeted Wess with a big smile. Upon closer inspection, he noticed he was all skin and bones, he was wearing some cool sunglasses too. He offered his hand.

"Hey there! I'm pretty excited, this is my first time outside of my region. I'm Arti, from Unova! So what's your name?" Arti gleefully asked.

"It's nice to meet you Arti, my name is Wess. This is my first time out of Orre, so we have something in common." Wess replied, while shaking Arti's hand.

Wess sighed. "This place is so different from Orre. I had to camp out in one spot for a month to see a wild pokemon, but I see a pack of lillipups to your left."
Old July 15th, 2012, 10:21 AM
Gold19
Yes, I'm that One Guy

Nature: Hardy
Dante Redson --- Location-Entei Dorm

While sitting on his bed, Dante's stomach started to rumble with hunger. So with that, he picked up his backpack and took out the heavy jacket and placed it in the closet. Dante then started to head out of his dorm room while grabbing his pokeballs and pokemon team. Dante continued to run out of the dorm and headed for the cafeteria to get some food.
Old July 15th, 2012, 11:30 AM
silverexorcist
Individualism in Normalcy!

Nature: Adamant
Aloin

"I can see by the look on your face that you're skeptical of my words." Aloin said as Gallade raised its arms to defend against the Seismitoad's drain punch. The collision caused a shockwave to go through the pokemon, but it didn't give an inch against the attack. "It's seems cruel to look at pokemon that way, isn't it? But I'm afraid that it is true. You'll find that pokemon may be weaker to physical moves rather than to special moves. Those who know their pokemon well can tell where their pokemon's strength lies."

Even as Aloin said this with a smile, he was hiding his wariness. For some reason, this Alex had used a fighting type attack despite having heard Nika's pokedex clearly state that Gallade's dual type included psychic, rendering the attack nearly useless. It was powerful, but not the most effective move offensive-wise. Was he aiming to keep his own pokemon's health up by taking a more defensive stance?

"Nika," Aloin glanced back at the girl briefly to make sure she was still there. He had been so focused on the fight for a moment, he wasn't sure if she had still been watching. "Watch this boy's fighting technique. Try to see if you can find anything wrong with it."

With that, Aloin turned his attention back towards his Gallade. He'd only seen the Seismitoad use one attack, but he had decided it would be best to try and pressure this boy a little more.

"D'Artagnan, let's not hold back this time. Use leaf blade."

Gallade swiftly shifted its arms and pushed Seismitoad's fist away from him, leaving the pokemon open as one of Gallade's elbow blades extended and glowed a luminous green as the pokemon swiftly slashed at Seismitoad.
Old July 15th, 2012, 11:43 AM
ShaymieTheShaymin
Madokami~
Community Supporter

Nature: Naive
Send a message via Skype™ to ShaymieTheShaymin
Holly looked around as she walked. So I guess I'm going to be here for a while.,she thought. Molly was staring at Skye,thinking. No one's ever been this nice to us... I guess not everybody in this world is mean.,she thought. Holly noticed this and frowned. "Molly... what's wrong? Is Lumina bothering you?",she asked. "No,I'm fine. I was just thinking. "OK...",Holly said.

If someone tells me it's wrong to hope, I'll tell them they're wrong every time!
Old July 15th, 2012, 02:37 PM
Lt. Col. Fantastic
The Arianator

Nature: Sassy
Arti Dell

"Huh?! Oh," Arti looked towards the Lilipups.

"Yeah, those are really common in Unova. Funny seeing them way out here. I heard Orre has no wild pokemon...must be tough as a trainer there. I'm pretty lucky, I live right by a gym, and my dad and I train there. We specialize in bug pokemon, as you can see."

Arti pointed his thumb at swadloon who was resting on his shoulder. Larry was crawling on the ground by his feet.

"By the way....what dorm are you in? I'm in Raiku, but I'm just glad I could be here really..."

Arti looked back at Wess and smiled. He noticed the sky was turning dark.

We should find our dorms before it gets too dark...

You play too much
Old July 15th, 2012, 03:40 PM
SylveonStar
Sylveon

Nature: Lonely
Rosalyn Smith
Academy Grounds

Rosalyn looked at Jimmy and grew more nervous. She didn't know what to say to him and she was afraid she would make things more awkward if she told him the truth. But she also didn't want to lie to him. What kind of a friend would she be if she lied. But also what would happen to their friendship if she told him. Rosalyn was sure Jimmy was just starting to get used to having a friend. Did she really want to throw that away by telling him something when he as of the moment didn't know to notice the obvious.

"Well...uhh...you see" she started to say "ummm..I really don't know how to say it..uhh. or even if I want to" she sighed and hit her forehead with the palm of her left hand.

"ughh why is this so difficult" she groaned.
Old July 15th, 2012, 04:36 PM
Flyborg

Wess Stacker

"Meh, we still have tons of egg vendors." Replied Wess. "And i'm in Suicune, not that it matters, it all comes down to effort on entrance exams."

It was getting late, and seeing Arti's swadaloon reminded him of being wrapped up in bed. "We should get checked into our dorms. I'd love to battle you right now, but i'm running out of juice. Take care."

With that he walked off; happy to have made a friend already.

Old July 15th, 2012, 04:45 PM
BrainstØrm
Lonely Planet Boy

Send a message via Skype™ to BrainstØrm
Jimmy Vincent
Academy Grounds

Jimmy was more confused by Rosalyn's actions. She was struggling to tell him what was happening to her, most likely some feelings, but didn't seem to be confident enough to tell him. The rebellious looking boy then had this urge to try to help her.

It was all so confusing to him. Ever since he arrived at the Academy, he had been shown a whole new world. A world full of people who were friendly to each other, of people who cared about each other. A world he could not understand. Yet.

He closed his eyes and took a step forward, then placed his hand on Rosalyn's shoulder, without saying a word. Something told him that it was the right thing to do, to make her feel comfortable. She was his best friend, whether he wanted to admit it or not.

"Easy there..." he said.

Alice Crenshaw
Academy Grounds

Alice felt odd when Roxas approached her, apologizing for what he said. Then the boy wiped the tear off her face, and gave her a hug. She quickly wrapped her arms around him and buried her face in his chest, trying to hide the fact that she was blushing.

"I-It's ok...really." she said timidly, "Thank you, Roxas."

Jello, meanwhile, took a deep breath after the battle was over. Obilivio, Roxas' Lucario, thanked him for the battle. Jello was extremely tired, but he enjoyed the battle. It gave him this feeling that he hadn't experienced before, and he liked it.

"Thank you..." Jello said, "It was a great battle..."
Old July 15th, 2012, 04:53 PM
SylveonStar
Sylveon

Rosalyn Smith
Academy Grounds

Rosalyn bit her lip as she struggled with what to say. She was worried about how Jimmy would react to it. He could respond the same way or it could ruin their friendship she didn't want to risk it. oh what do I do?! she looked down and was trying to bring herself to speak when she felt a hand on her shoulder and heard Jimmy's voice say "Easy there..."

Taking a deep breath Rosalyn looked up at her best friend and sighed. "thanks Jimmy" she said softly before biting her lip again. "how to say this" she muttered before shaking her head. She was about ready to argue with herself but that wasn't the best idea right now.

"L-Listen Jimmy. Umm...well...you see..." she tried to talk again before she finally gave up. "I'm not really sure what it wrong, I mean....it's more like I don't know how to say it...ughh" she sighed again.

"thanks for caring enough to ask, and I promise once I figure out how to say what's wrong I'll tell you" she smiled slightly and gave him a hug.
Old July 15th, 2012, 05:27 PM
BrainstØrm
Lonely Planet Boy

Send a message via Skype™ to BrainstØrm
Jimmy Vincent
Academy Grounds

Jimmy stood next to Rosalyn as she kept struggling to tell him what was wrong with her. Eventually she gave up because she couldn't tell him what she felt, apparently she didn't know how to say it and how the rebellious-looking boy could react. But she thanked him for caring and gave him a hug.

Then, without much thinking, Jimmy put his arms around Rosalyn, hugging her back. This was the first time he was actually okay with hugging someone.

"Take your time." Jimmy said, "And take it easy, okay?"

No other human being had ever seen that side of Jimmy before. A mean kid with a temper was now being caring and somewhat nice. Maybe he finally acknowledged that Rosalyn was his friend, not only that, she was his best friend, and his first one too, and decided that being mean to her was not actually necessary.

If Smokey saw this he would probably faint again. James Eugene Vincent, the tough kid from the streets of Saffron City that he knew for such a long time, being nice and comforting to someone...was something that he couldn't believe. The Weezing would probably think that it's some kind of illusion and that Arceus is somehow playing a trick on him.
Old July 15th, 2012, 07:23 PM
ShinyDiamond
«Dual Wield» User
Community Supporter

Nature: Bashful

Kilik Chambers - Pokemon Center

Ruby took notice of Tentou when he hopped between her & Jake. She smiled at Kilik's Shinx. "Aww you're cute~" she cued, petting Tentou. Finally she saw Kilik standing by. "Hey there, Kilik," she greeted back, turning her attention back to Tentou. "What's your name?" she asked him.

Tentou was confused as to how the girl will figure his name when he can't say Tentou. It's worth a shot. He rawred his name out to Ruby to answer her question. Tentou!

"Hey...Kilik," Jack greeted back a little slowly. Seemed he was having some alone time with Ruby. Kilik's mind was still a bit on the news. "So......you seem down, what happened failed a class or something?" Kilik wasn't about to tell them what he heard. He wasn't just gonna give them the news about his father after they recently became friends.

"No, it's not that," Kilik stated, "& I'm not in the mood to talk about it."

"So, I see you two finally met. Anybody feel like going exploring?" Kilik suggested. Right now he wanted to get his mind off of his father in the hospital. Going on an adventure, in a group, will cheer him up. He awaited an answer from both Ruby & Jack, thinking where they might go.

While I'm alive, I won't let any party members die.

Paired for life with Rose Quartz
~Dia+PS~

Last edited by ShinyDiamond; July 15th, 2012 at 09:34 PM.
Old July 15th, 2012, 07:46 PM
Lt. Col. Fantastic
The Arianator

Arti Dell

"Yeah, see ya, Wess," was all Arti managed to say, "Oh! And it was nice meeting you!" he called as Wess walked off towards his dorms. Arti wanted to do something before he left. He Pulled out his sketchpad, and a pencil, and quickly sketched a rough Wess, bearing down on his propped up knee. He labeled it "Wess - Friend" below before closing it. He didn't have anywhere to put it, so he just carried it under his arm. He would have to buy things before tomorrow, since he didn't even bring a change of clothes. But first, he wanted to see his dorm. He started off towards the Academy buildings, hoping he could find someone to show him around. He saw two boys around his age talking and eating fruit from what looked like a tree. Closer speculation revealed the tree was actually a trophius, but it was way bigger than Arti had imagined them.

Whoa he thought, I've seen pictures of these things, but I didn't know they ever got that big...it must be one of theirs, a wild one wouldn't be so calm around them.

He started walking towards them, hoping to find out where the Raiku dorm was, or even to make some new friends. It was really dark now, so he pulled his shades to the top of his head, resting on his beanie.

I'm suprised Larry behaved for Wess, usually he gets me into trouble. He shot a warning glance at the bug, who was illuminating the air around Arti slightly. Larry buzzed in amusement. As Arti got closer to the two, he called out.

"Helloooo! Sorry if I interrupted anything, fellas, but you see, I'm new here and need some help finding my way around..."

He stopped when he was an arms reach away and stuck out his hand again.

"I'm Arti, by the way. Raiku dorm, but don't hold it against me," he said, following up with a pleasant smile.

You play too much
Old July 16th, 2012, 03:52 AM
Lincoln West
Drowzee

Nika Valentine

Nika shifted her hold on the egg case and its precious cargo, carrying it around all day was giving her the most awful ache in her arms. The teacher was asking her to try and see flaws in the other students strategy... why? Was he unable to see them himself, relying on her to guide him to victory?

You're being paranoid again. Calm down.

Of course. She needed to control this distrust, this drive to find hidden truths and meanings in everything. He was a teacher here, his job was to teach. This was just an exercise to help her further her education. And that was why she was here, wasn't it?

"Seismitoad is a pokemon from my home region, Unova. Dual water and ground type, very popular amongst serious trainers. Drain Punch is part of one of the most popular strategies for Seismitoad, you see it used often." She nodded towards the Seismitoad, as though emphasizing her point. "Traditionally, the user opens their battle with Aqua Ring to gradually replenish health, then uses Drain Punch regularly to further counter-act any damage taken while either destroying or wearing down their opponent, dependant on type interactions."

"It can be even more effective if they have the ability 'Poison Touch', giving a strong chance that the enemy pokemon will become poisoned in the duration of the battle. As I said, it's a very popular strategy of attrition, and quite possibly what this young man is using. He's neglected Aqua Ring, but some do, feeling that its minor health regeneration is negligible compared to the time it takes to activate. We also don't know his Seismitoads aility, so it may or may not be Poison Touch." Nika shrugged slightly, her face remaining impassive throughout the analysis. "Or he may have used Drain Punch simply as an opening gambit. Impossible to say really."

Jackson (Male Shieldon) Lvl 24: Toxic, Sandstorm, Protect, Iron Head, Stealth Rock, Dig
Ability: Sturdy

Bixi (Female Tirtouga) Lvl 24: Crunch, Aqua Tail, Sandstorm, Ice Beam, Stone Edge, Iron Defense
Ability: Solid Rock

Siege (Male Geodude) Lvl 22: Defense Curl, Attract, Rock Polish, Rock Throw, Magnitude, Roll Out
Ability: Rock Head
Old July 16th, 2012, 03:54 AM
Flyborg

Wess Stacker

After getting settled into his dorm, Wess plopped on his bed. He was still ecstatic about the academy, but his body wasn't. He decided to release his pokemon to break them into their new dwellings, and to let them stretch. He always wondered what the inside of a pokeball is like, but figured it must be cramped in there.

Wess' pokemon were also pooped, especially Muddy and Franklin due to their escapades on the boat. The pokemon looked around, impressed with the neat and clean accommodations the suicune dorms usually have. Frankiln's eyes were set in one thing in particular: A bean bag chair in the corner of the room. Without skipping a beat, the elastic pokemon made a mad dash towards that awesome cushion, and falling asleep soon after getting situated on it.

Wess let out a chuckle. He then saw Remedy lean on a wall and then close her eyes. Muddy was curled up in front of the bed giving the sleeping scraggy the stink eye; he wanted the bean bag too. Sitting up on his bed Wess could see a great view of the ocean, and that reminded him of the billowing waves of Gateon Port. Don't tell me i'm already getting homesick. thought Wess as he closed his eyes. And with that, he was out cold.

Old July 16th, 2012, 11:16 AM
silverexorcist

Julius

"You're right; Tropius is a pokemon from Hoenn." Julius nodded. "It was a gift from my father because he didn't want me to be without any form of independent transportation. I'm originally from the Sevii Islands, so I can understand your surprise at its ability to blend it."

Julius sighed deeply at George's words. The invisible line between myth, legend and truth...something he could not quite grasp. What was real? What defined what was fake? What was the difference between something that is mythical and something that is not yet encountered? He wanted to know, why could people could set aside things as idiotic rambling or superstitious nonsense so easily? Doing that often blinded them from the truth--which was a hidden concept anyways. Quite frankly, he could never hope to understand the ideals normal people clung to.

Julius sighed as he shut his book once more. He stood up and stretched his legs as Vibrava glided gently to sit atop his shoulder. Julius propped up his glasses as he looked straight at George, making eye contact for the first time since their meeting.

"I am Julius Claudius Madeus of the Suicine Dorm. I should thank you for your time to talk. I sometimes get off track when I'm reading. George, right? Around how long have you been coming to the acedemy?"
Old July 16th, 2012, 12:17 PM
Arctos
Fire and Blood

George Edmunds

George stood up, ramen box in hand, to face Julius.
"Well as you know I'm George Edmunds also of Suiciune Dorm. I arrived today actually, on the midday boat. Seems like a long time ago already. Already been in and won my first battle and have met some of the most passionate and interesting people I have met in a long time! Have you been here long?"
George's ramen had grown cold as they were talking and all three of his pokemon had finished eating. He placed his ramen on the ground and called Kane over.
"Kane, could you heat this up a little bit please?"
The little growlithe happily obliged careful not to set the cardboard container alight.
"Thank you."
George smiled and turned back to Julius.
"What would we do without them, eh?"
He looked up at the sky.
"Its getting dark perhaps we should think of heading up towards the dorms?"
Old July 16th, 2012, 12:47 PM
Bassiroth
Psyduck

Kenshin Ren

Dressing for the occasion really does wonders? Kenshin didn't really understand what that meant really. Must be something he'd better understand when he was the older girl's age. Yeah, probably when he was her age.

When she offered her help with...what Kenshin was assuming catching the Lapras, he looked to her and nodded.

"I...Don't think it... will be too difficult," he said as he began rubbing a certain pokeball in his pocket. "...But thanks."

When they got into the cave, the temperature DID drop to a somewhat chilly level, if anything. Kenshin wrapped his arms around himself and began to regret changing out of his jacket.

Takumi Ryuuhiko

Takumi was bored if anything. Changing his mind, he decided to head back to the Academy. Maybe he'd have a pokemon battle there instead with a trainer, or even one of the instructors.
Old July 16th, 2012, 01:05 PM
silverexorcist

Julius

"A few weeks, though this is the first time I've really socialized with someone." Julius was saying as he glanced up at the autumn colored sky above theme. It wouldn't be long before his natural reading light went out and he didn't have a flash light. It was probably time to head in.

Unless he wanted to explore the outdoors a little bit and see what he could find, he thought, his mind wandering slightly. He shook off the thought immediately. No, pointless. He didn't need to get lost in the wildnerness just yet--he had studying to do.

"Congrats on winning your first battle." Julius continued as he tapped Vibrava's head gently. The vibration pokemon buzzed quietly in response, indicating that he had not detected anything worth reporting with its sonar. "I haven't had the chance to battle my first trainer yet, though I'm not excited too. Much more interesting to learn about pokemon themselves rather than having them fight, honestly. We're headed to the same place, right? We can go together."
Old July 16th, 2012, 04:48 PM
Flyborg

Wess Stacker

While Wess and his other two pokemon were already fast asleep,Muddy was pacing around the room. I wish I could use yawn on my self, Thought the giant blue salamander.

He then decided to go out for a stroll around to burn some energy. I hope Wess doesn't mind. Plus, I might make up for his social life. Opening the door was a bit annoying due to the lack of thumbs, but Muddy was tall enough to reach the doorknob, and proceeded to walk out of the room, closing the door behind him of course.

After thinking of where to go, Muddy walked off to the lobby.

Old July 16th, 2012, 05:38 PM
Arctos
Fire and Blood

George Edmunds

"I agree completely. I've always wanted to follow in my parents foot steps rather than become a trainer. Still its good fun to battle every so often and my pokemon love it so I indulge them every so often."
George smiled
"Yeah we're headed to the same place. Lets head off."
As George turned but before he could call his three pokemon to him he heard a shout.
"Hello!"
George turned again this time to face the new comer. He gripped the offered hand firmly as he shook.
"Ah Good to meet you Arti. I'm George Edmunds of Suicune dorm and dont worry i wont hold your dorm against you. We were just going to head in to find our dorm room. Im sure we can help you find the Raikou dorm while we're at it."
He gave a chuckle and released the boys hand. He gestured towards Julius.
"Ah and my friend here is Julius. He's also a Suicune so you're a bit out numbered."
George chuckled again and stood aside to allow the other two to greet properly.
Old July 16th, 2012, 06:10 PM
Lt. Col. Fantastic
The Arianator

Arti Dell

"Well, its seems I've stumbled across a couple of pros! And thanks, I probably would be lost for hours without your help!" Said Arti as George finished introducing himself and Julius.

Well, they seem nice. Maybe elitism hasn't found its way here yet, these guys seem pretty welcoming. I hope everyone is like this out here.

Geaorge moved out of the way, giving Arti plenty of room to formally greet Julius. Once again, Arti extended his arm in welcome. He wasn't suprized that he had made friends already, but he was glad nonetheless. He hated to have people not like him. But people usually do like him, and he is good at making that happen.

"Pleasure to meet you, Julius. Is this your Trophius? He's pretty impressive, amazing really."

Arti dropped his sketchbook before Julius could reach out.

"Oh no, excuse me."

Arti scrambled to gather all of the loose pages together, as well as keep from tearing them. Larry and his impecable timing shocked Arti on the backside, causing him to rear up and send Swadloon off his shoulder. She tumbled to the ground, covering her face with her overcoat. Arti fumbled with his pokeballs and called Larry back. The two looked at him, stunned at what just happened. Swadloon crawled up beside Arti's legs.

"Euhhhh.....thats....Larry," said Arti awkwardly, "he's a little frisky."

Arti tried to smile, and the result was a silly expression. He quickly picked up his sketchbook, threw it together, and re-extended his arm.

"Sorry, let me start over. Nice to meet you, Julius!"

You play too much

Last edited by Lt. Col. Fantastic; July 16th, 2012 at 06:20 PM.
Old July 16th, 2012, 06:37 PM
silverexorcist

Julius

"It's a pleasure," Julius said as he shook the strange person's hand. Julius was more or less surprised. Two people in a row now; it must have been some sort of record. He definitely wasn't used to being social. Julius' Vibrava shivered its wings and Julius glanced breifly at it. Apparently the sudden drop of this person's notepad had caught him by surprise.

"I don't mind helping you out, my schedule's more or less free by this time of the day. What exactly did you say your name was?"
Old July 16th, 2012, 07:12 PM
Lt. Col. Fantastic
The Arianator

"Oh, excuse me, I'm Arti. My father got a little excited about the success of his carreer when he adopted me, so he named me Artemesio, since hes an artist. I'm fairly decent myself, but I still got a lot to learn. I'm hoping the scenery here can inspire me more, as well as to learn about pokemon from the Academy."

Arti casually smiled.

"I grew up in a gym, and you can probably tell we specialize in bug pokemon. That pokemon you have there....it is...a Vibrata...or something, right? I remember it because my dad said its not bug type, despite its appearence. He even said it was a dragon, but I couldn't believe him. Is it true? Oh, and we should leave before it gets too dark..."

You play too much
Old July 16th, 2012, 10:27 PM
Cadance
& Shining Armour

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Skype™ to Cadance
((OOC - Will post for Megan tomorrow, I want to get Danielle out of the way. sorry for the wait!))

Danielle Accola
Academy Cafeteria; Outside Suicune Dorms

Stalled. In shock. In despair. After witnessing an argument between the Enteier and Lucia, Danielle literally...froze, stood there. Her mind very blank. Danielle didn't want this to happen. He wanted to be good for the boy. She was pretty certain the Trapinch did it on accident, but there wasn't any reason for Lucia to go off like that, literally. As the Enteier left with his Pokemon, Lucia left shortly after...returning her Pokemon and stormed off the cafeteria. A night with friends, turned into a night of disaster.

Danielle was tempted to catch up to Lucia, but she thought of Mark and the new Suicuner. She was also planned to check out the tms Mark had. But it didn't seem all too important to her now. What Danielle wanted to do is to take the new Suicuner to the dorms so he can get settled...maybe she can find Lucia on the way back.

“Well.... what a fantastic moment I guess?” said Danielle, trying to break through the awkward silence between the two boys. “Well Lusca...that would be your name, right? We'll show you where the Suicune Dorm is, I'll be heading there as well.”

Ozzy was on the table, silent and pacing slowly. He felt bad for what happened, and he wanted to take the moment back. He glanced at Snype for a second and back at Danielle, then he decided to jump up at her shoulder. As Danielle picked up the rest of the trash on the table, she throws it away and starts to walk. “Let's go, guys.”

In all honesty, she wasn't even in the mood for it. As she exited the cafeteria and turned to the right, she spotted the blue building not too far away. It was the same building she entered this morning. Where she stepped in for the first time, where she decided to start her quest to enter the footsteps of her uncle and cousin. Maybe Lusca shared the same experience as her...the only difference is that it's already getting late at night.

ARIC ALMIROLA
coke zero 400 winner | daytona beach, florida | july 6, 2014
moderator of fan clubs & groups | battle server moderator

Shining Armour
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links