Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner
Reload this Page [Pokémon] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Roleplay Corner The realm where writers gather to create glorious tales or silly drama together and chronicle their adventures. Start or join roleplays featuring Pokémon, other franchises or something completely original!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old July 27th, 2012 (11:25 AM).
OmegaPinkMan
Lonely Planet Boy

Nature: Lonely
Send a message via Skype™ to OmegaPinkMan
Alice Crenshaw
Academy Grounds -> Entei Dorm

Alice's face wa still buried in Roxas' chest. She was clueless on what to do, she could feel she was blushing and no matter how hard she tried, she found herselff unable to make it fade away. There was only one thing she thought she could do now.

"Um, R-Roxas...I-I'm s-sorry." she said timidly, with a shaky voice, "I...have to go."

She pulled back from Roxas' embrace and covered her face while she turned away from the boy so that he couldn't see her face. Once that was done, he returned Chuck back inside his Pokéball and put it back around her waist.

"P-Please...forgive me." she mumbled and then sprinted off, followed by Jello who was confused about how Alice suddenly reacted and thought that Roxas had hurt her.

"Alice? Is everything okay?" Jello asked telepathically as he hovered above the ground moving forward at high speeds to keep up with the red-haired girl.

"Yes...it's...it's nothing." she said, her blush slowly starting to fade away. She would tell Jello when the two of them reached the Entei dorm...or not. Whatever happened to Alice, it was something 'heavy' for her.
Old July 27th, 2012 (05:16 PM).
ShaymieTheShaymin
Menma~
Community Supporter

Nature: Naive
Send a message via Skype™ to ShaymieTheShaymin
Kayla Makihatayama

"Well, guys... this is where we're going to be staying for a while", Kayla said to her pokemon as she unpacked her last bag. Rosemary was jumping up and down on the bed, talking about a mile a minute. "Oh my gosh, you guys! We're finally here! That boat ride was so boring. I wonder if we'll make some new friends! Jasmine buried her head under one of the pillows, groaning. "Can someone PLEASE shut her up?! She's giving me a headache!, she said. Yuri was sitting on the floor, watching the two of them. "Come on,Jasmine. Can't you pretend to be excited?,she asked, scratching at her ear. Jasmine glared at her, breathing fire through her snout. "Whatever.",she said.

Kayla was getting bored very quickly. "Come on, you guys. Let's go look for Holly.",she said stuffing a piece of gum in her mouth and putting the rest of the pack in her pocket. "Oh my gosh, are we going somewhere?! Yay!, Rosemary yelled, chasing her tail. Yuri stood, shook herself off, and walked towards the door. "Finally!, Jasmine said, jumping off the bed. "Come on, you big silly.", Kayla said, picking up Rosemary and walking out the door. Yuri and Jasmine followed. "She's in the... Entei dorm, isn't she? Let's go!", walking towards the dorm.

Thanks for everything today. Tomorrow I'll go to heaven. Please be my friends until the very end.
Old July 27th, 2012 (06:25 PM). Edited July 27th, 2012 by <Challenger>.
<Challenger>
One lean, green, fighting machine

Nature: Jolly
Haru Hatake
The boat pulled up to the shore, and a lively young man leaped from the bow, paying no mind to the gangplank,and landed on the shore on his knees,holding his suitcase and a guitar case,one and each hand. He sighed and said to himself,"Well,I'm home."and he started to walk for the largest building he saw."That might be where I'm going" he muttered."What dorm was in again?"he sighed."Crap.I forgot to pay attention again."
Old July 27th, 2012 (06:31 PM).
Flyborg
I was halfway to Gotham City

Nature: Lax
Wess Stacker

But before Julius could answer him, Wess could hear squishy footsteps coming behind him. Turning around, he saw a familiar blue melancholy face.

"So you finally showed up, food really is your weakness Muddy". Wess said as he threw down the pokemon food, which the quagsire was more than happy to gobble up, much to Franklin's dismay.

"Scraaag...(couldn't you have shared a little bit with me?)" lamented the jealous scraggy.

After finishing his little snack Muddy stood up, giving Franklin his best poker face, and proceeded to give him a raspberry. Shifting his sight to Wess, he pointed away from the raikou dorms and to the hallway that which he came from.

He wants me to follow him? Wess questioned himself. Soon after Muddy walked away from his trainer and made a gesture with his arms that seemed to say "come on!"

Wess picked up on the hint and decided to follow his quagsire. With Franklin still nestled in his abnormal hair, he walked off, already forgetting his new friends.

Old July 27th, 2012 (06:54 PM).
<Challenger>

Haru walked into the administration building, went to the office, and asked the secretary,"Excuse me ma'am, what dorm would I be in?"

"Mr. Hatake?" he nodded as she typed stuff into her computer. The reply was:"Raiku Yellow.Here's your uniform, have fun."
He huffed,and donned the yellow trench coat, and set off for the yellow building. He took three pokeballs from his pocket, and tossed them a few feet in front of him. Three figures appeared, a deep red lizard with a flaming tail, a green gecko with two long leaves on it's head and a stomach of a deep red, and a small bear type thing with mixed navy and cream colors. "Lets go home."he sighed and trudged on.
Old July 27th, 2012 (09:20 PM).
Megaman765
Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Community Supporter

Nature: Bold
Mark relaxed on his bed for awhile. He needed a break after all of that travel. He still had alot of time to spare sure but he felt like this was the end of the day for him. But he didn't feel like quitting. He could use this time to do a bit of proper training. Maybe even stop by the TM store again if he has time. He was going to get better, even if it made him pass out on the floor.

"Lets see... I've taught Len rest so now he can gain back all of his health if he's ever in a tight situation... I could give him one of those Lum berries I got and he'd wake up right away fully refreshed... that could probably work out." Mark thought to himself.

"Then again, There's also Trick Room. Maybe I should try catching a slow Pokemon to take advantage of that move... it could really change things up..." He continued.

Mark didn't feel like going to sleep. He wasn't tired.

"...Eh. Let's set outside for a bit Snype. I need to catch some fresh air." Mark said. Mark got up from his bed and walked out the door. Snype of course followed. They walked out through the main lobby and decided to take a walk outside.

Trainer Academy RP Pokemon
Snype (Sableye)- Lv. 52- Detect, Shadow Sneak, Will-o-wisp, Low Sweep, Foul Play, Taunt (Ability: Keen Eye)
Commodore (Porygon-Z)- Lv. 55 -Signal beam, Conversion 2, Recover, Tri Attack, Ice Beam, Trick Room (Ability: Trace)
Len (Poliwraith)- Lv. 53- Bubblebeam, Brick Break, Dig, Belly Drum, Sleep Talk, Rest (Ability: Water Absorb)
Able (Ninjask)- Lv. 45 - X-Scissor, Slash, Double Team, Protect, Baton Pass, Swords Dance (Ability: Speed Boost)
Kara (Gligar) Lv. 29 Acrobatics, Substitute, Fury Cutter, Knock Off, Slash,Toxic (Ability: Poison Heal)
Xerox (Ditto) Lv. 32 Transform (Ability: Imposter)

(In Box)
Shedinja- Lv. 35 Fury Swipes, Confuse Ray, Sand attack, Leech Life, Mind Reader, Scratch (Ability: Wonder Guard)
Omanyte- Lv. 35 Brine, Mud Shot, Rollout, Ice Beam, Protect, Bite
(Ability: Swift Swim)
Old July 27th, 2012 (09:33 PM).
Kezius
Mime Jr.

C.J. Styles

C.J. opens his eyes after a few minutes of tossing and turning. He turns to look at the time, “3 hours of sleep,” he says wearily, “I guess that’s the best I’m going to get.” He sits up in his bed looking at his Pokemon around the room. Stretching he stands and walks over to the window peering outside. “It wouldn’t be so bad to get some training in I guess, or perhaps I’ll go get a new Pokemon.” he thinks to himself.

He rummages through his clothes he picks out something and quickly gets dressed. “Come on guys, let’s get some training in before sunrise. We’ll make the most out of our first day.” The group gets up, seemingly awake in mere seconds. His Pokemon loved training as much as he did, and at the thought of it they always got excited. “Let’s go,” C.J. says to them, “but I have one thing to do first.

He heads to the lobby reception desk. After a few minutes of waiting a man emerged from the back, “
Hi, how can I help you?” the man asks. “I need to get a message to Nicholas Kurtz when he comes through here, I’ll be heading out for the day now.” C.J. says. “Okay that’s easy enough, what do you need to get to him?” The receptionist asks. C.J. writes some information down on a piece of paper, “We’re suppose to meet up sometime today but I forgot to give him my contact information,” C.J. hands the paper over to the man, ”just hand him this when he goes through.” The staff worker takes the paper and agrees to get it to Meep.

C.J. heads out the door, his Pokemon following closely behind. “We’ll head towards the volcano and mountains, maybe if we’re lucky we can find a Dragon type to catch.” His Pokemon cry out with excitement. He gets excited at the thought as well, Meep has already met his team, and he promised him a battle, if he could find a new Pokemon it would be a good surprise tactic. “Alright, let’s go!” he says as he starts towards his destination.

Pokemon Trainers Academy:
C.J. Styles
Lexi Styles

Pokemon: Journeys Through Novia
Taegan Power

Pokemon Fallout:
Ignis Gerentis-Torch(Magmar)

Fulgur Gerentis-Static(Electabuzz)
Old July 27th, 2012 (10:56 PM).
Axeliira
Buoysel is best 🍐

Nature: Brave

Danielle Accola - Near Volcano, Oak Town

The ball stood still. The Vulpix was officially caught.

Mienfoo stood there numb, this time he didn’t react to the capture at all. He just stood there as if it didn’t matter. It was just a capture. He was willing to retaliate if Ozzy was captured or Sector was captured. But no, Mienfoo minded his own business this time.

Danielle picked up the ball and glanced at it. “Well you three…you got yourselves an additional partner to work with. My third catch so far, actually.”

“Pachiii..” Ozzy responded, numb and hurt from the burn.

“He was quite fast indeed. I mean, the flames he had…they were pretty quick and powerful.” Danielle commented regarding the Vulpix. “Kinda swift indeed.”

“Miiiiien.” Mienfoo growled a bit at Danielle, wanting to leave the heated area known as the volcanic area.

“Oh I know, Mienfoo. Let’s begin walking then.” Sector turned on his Flash from his wings, leading Danielle, Mienfoo and Ozzy back out to the forest. “I’m naming this Vulpix ‘Swifty.’ It…sounds a bit….I don’t know, but it’s the least I can think of. Swifty, Swifty, Swifty. It clicks!”

Mienfoo rolled his eyes a bit, but he managed to keep his bad mood to himself. He figured he’d be training with him anyways. Ozzy walked up to Mienfoo and smiled at him, putting his tiny arm around him. “Pachiii Pachii!” Mienfoo didn’t say a word, actually, and rubbed his head with his left arm. He grinned at the Pachirisu, thanking him for what happened earlier. Danielle doesn’t know what actually happened when Mienfoo went missing, nor she will ever know. Everything became quite a mystery to her.

As Sector led the trainer and her Pokemon out of the Forest, they made it back to Oak Town, it looked late already, as most of the shops and businesses were closed already. Danielle was in need of a Pokemon Center, to heal Ozzy and Mienfoo’s burns from the new Vulpix, Swifty.

“Well, guys…we can’t wait any longer.” Danielle said. “Sector, scour for a Pokemon Center nearby. We’ll wait here.”

“Yaaaaanma!” The Yanma left to search. Danielle didn’t mind being alone in the dark, she knows that Mienfoo is there with her once again.

Old July 28th, 2012 (04:21 AM). Edited July 28th, 2012 by <Challenger>.
<Challenger>

On the road to the yellow dorm
Haru randomly stumbled into the first building he came across."Well.....this is awkward..." he came face to face with five Suicune Blues.He just backed out the door and kept walking."Well,not even past my first day and already walked into the wrong door."he said to himself,and quietly laughed.Void and Twitch had grown tired earlier and he had them returned to their pokeballs.He looked at Torch.Torch would go anywhere with him.Anywhere,and everywhere.

"Torch,your a piece of work." he told the Charmeleon.While they were walking,he had strayed off and returned with a stick,and he was using it like a walking stick.He laughed,and carried on.

While they were walking,a rustling came from the bushes.Haru looked nervously at Torch,who had dropped the stick,was growling."This is it Torch.We're gonna get whatever is behind those bushes." he set down his bags,and pulled one of his extra pokeballs out,wondering what it would be.

To his dismay,it was merely a Phanpy."NO WAY!"he started doing an awkward 'Hurrah for me' dance."Torch,we're gonna catch this!Use slash!"The Charmeleon took off and slashed out at the small elephant,which just rolled out of the way.Torch swore as he realized it missed,and cursed his Charmeleon curse.The Phanpy took off with a rollout and hit Torch square in the gut,and he doubled over,growling."Torch,forget it.Let's go."Haru said grumpily,for Torch was tired,and hurt.He returned him to his pokeball,grabbed his bags,and ran as fast as possible to yellow dorm.
Old July 28th, 2012 (05:19 AM).
PkMnTrainer Yellow
Pokemon Professor / RP Mentor
Community Supporter

Nature: Sassy
Jake - Academy main office
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jake let out something of an exasperated sigh. He knew he couldn't simply suddenly stop being nervous and answer. That wasn't /good/ enough for him. But...how. After a moment his thoughts came to him, a somewhat reasonable plan solidifying in his mind. When Jake spoke he sounded perhaps a bit embarrassed, as if it were something to be ashamed of.

"I...-I didn't really have a home--I lived outside."

The secretary paused for a moment before noting this, responding by asking Jake about his parents. How had he managed to be homeless?

"...I... don't have have them anymore. I lived south of Ecruteak City."

The secretary frowned at Jake but began clicking away at her computer, responding with a simple 'alright'. It seemed she had accepted his story. Jake himself crossed his arms in a rather disappointed manner. The secretary proceeded to inform the two of them that this was all she needed, and thank you. With that, Jake turned to look up at Megan, dropping his arms.

"Alright... that's good--Sorry about that..."

He left the thought unfinished, but it seemed they had what they'd come for, as well as a bit more information than Megan had bargained for.

Alex - ???
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alex was somewhat disappointed to find that Aloin's gallade was still standing after an attack like that. It didn't even appear to be fighting to stay up, as there apparently wasn't a need to. Alex wasn't all that surprised however when gallade's psycho cut took his haunter and knocked it out in a single hit. Alex made something of a face and returned haunter, putting the pokeball away. He then turned his gaze on Aloin, shrugging lightly at Aloin's comments.

"Eh... I tried."

He then proceeded to pull out a third pokeball, eyeing it thoughtfully. No type advantage, no particularly good strategy against a stronger pokemon. It seemed pointless. He could have sent out his fourth, which would've completely reversed the weakness dynamic, but he decided against it. Rather, he put the pokeball away.

"I think that's all I've got, though!"

With that, Alex closed some of the distance between the two, no longer treating the area like a battlefield.
Old July 28th, 2012 (05:52 AM). Edited July 28th, 2012 by <Challenger>.
<Challenger>

As Haru arrived at the yellow dorm,he was panting like a dog.He looked around to find an empty entrance hall."What a welcoming committee."he muttered.He set his bags down,reclined on a chair in the back left hand corner of the room,and leaned his head back.I'll just sit here and wait for someone to come along.He sat there for a few minutes,and dozed off.
TRANSITION TIME
Haru awoke to find a still empty room."Damn it.Wear is everyone?" he swore.He decided to screw the rules and get a room.He stood up slowly, and carried his bags to the first room he found and dropped his suitcase,and carefully placed his guitar on his bed."I'm going to go training." He muttered to himself. He walked out the door and started walking into the forest."Maybe I'll find something....or someone." He walked slowly, finding tree after tree after tree...after tree. He was growing frustrated, and he kicked a rock into the brush."Maybe I'm the only living thing on this island."he wondered aloud.I'm talking to myself.I must be crazy.... He kept walking on anyways. He went about one hundred yards in when he finally heard a squelching sound.He turned around to find a Weedle."Your mine." He told it. He threw one of his four remaining pokeballs at it.It hit the Weedle.He waited.The pokeball shook.
Old July 28th, 2012 (05:47 PM).
ShaymieTheShaymin
Menma~
Community Supporter

Kayla Makihatayama

"Man, where IS everybody?!"Kayla said in frustration.She had been walking around for a few minutes, looking for Holly. Jasmine was getting annoyed and huffing fire through her snout. Rosemary was relaxing on Kayla's shoulder, rambling about nothing. "Oh my gosh, you guys! I'm so bored. I wonder what Kayla's cousin's like....,she said. I don't know, and I don't care., Jasmine snapped. "Forget looking for Holly! I want some ACTION!", Kayla said as she ran into the forest. She had barely ran a hundred yards before she bumped into a boy who looked older than her. "Oh, sorry about that! What's your name? Do you want some gum?", she asked reaching into her pocket and puling out the rest of the pack.

Thanks for everything today. Tomorrow I'll go to heaven. Please be my friends until the very end.
Old July 28th, 2012 (05:57 PM).
<Challenger>

This girl who appeared to be younger than him bumped into him and she asked"Who are you?" he laughed."I'm Haru.I'm new here."he smiled."Sorry,I would be more talkative,but this Weedle got away from me."he frowned me remembered it tackling him."Who are you?"
Old July 28th, 2012 (06:04 PM).
ShaymieTheShaymin
Menma~
Community Supporter

Kayla Makihatayama

Kayla looked up at Haru while she put the gum back in her pocket. "I'm Kayla! Nice to meet you!",she said. "This is Rosemary.",she said pointing to the dazed Skitty on her shoulder. "That's Yuri and Jasmine.",she said pointing to her Lillipup and Tepig. "I'm new here, too! I just got here today. So, what dorm are you in?", Kayla asked while putting another piece of gum in her mouth.

Old July 28th, 2012 (06:13 PM).
<Challenger>

He laughed"Nice to meet you Kady.I'm a Raiku.Haha.I have a good team,but like I said,a Weedle got away from us."he grumbled.He threw out three pokeballs and a Charmeleon,Grovyle,and Munchlax popped out."This is Torch the Charmeleon,Twitch the Grovyle,and Void the Munchlax.We're a bit of an awkward team."he laughed and smile.
Old July 28th, 2012 (06:20 PM).
ShaymieTheShaymin
Menma~
Community Supporter

Kayla Makihatayama

Kayla frowned when Haru called her Kady. "My name's Kayla, not Kady!", she yelled. Yuri just laughed while Jasmine snorted. Rosemary jumped down to greet the pokemon. "It's nice to meet you all! I hope we can be great friends!,she said while chasing her tail. Yuri walked over and nodded with a polite bow. "It's nice to meet you.",she said. Jasmine snorted again and sat down next to Kayla's feet. "By the way, I'm in the Suicune dorm! I hope we can be friends!", Kayla said.

Old July 28th, 2012 (06:29 PM).
<Challenger>

"Sorry about that Kayla."He laughed and rubbed the back of his head with his hands."They didn't put me in Raiku for my amazing attention span."he flashed a grin."I hope we can too.Wanna go deeper into the woods?"He grinned and winked at her while his trio of Pokemon were running around in circles, barely containing their anticipation.
Old July 28th, 2012 (06:42 PM).
ShaymieTheShaymin
Menma~
Community Supporter

Kayla Makihatayama

Kayla looked up at Haru and smiled. Then she looked up at the sky. It was getting pretty dark. But there wasn't anything else to do... "Sure, why not?", she said, whistling to get her pokemon's attention. Rosemary came running back and jumped onto her shoulder. Yuri walked back and stood wagging her tail. Jasmine stood and snorted out fire. She was ready for anything!

Old July 28th, 2012 (06:59 PM).
<Challenger>

Gary started walking Ito the forest using Torch's tail as a guiding light,looking back every so often to see of everyone was behind them."You back there Kayla?"he asked to make sure.
Old July 28th, 2012 (07:14 PM).
ShaymieTheShaymin
Menma~
Community Supporter

Kayla Makihatayama

Kayla was whistling as she walked, blowing bubbles in her gum every so often. "Yeah!", she said as she skipped. Yuri was trailing behind, growling at any pokemon who came close, her Everstone necklace clinking around on her neck. Rosemary was humming a song about eating candy, and Jasmine was just walking silently, wishing something would happen. Kayla started to get scared as they got deeper into the forest, but she wasn't willing to show it. She tensed up a bit, while Rosemary climbed up onto her head, looking confused.

Old July 28th, 2012 (07:19 PM).
<Challenger>

Haru tensed as he saw Torch growling."Something is coming" he called out.Void and Twitch got on eather side of Haru,the three combined Pokemon making a semi circle around their trainer."Stick close to me Kayla."He gestured for her to move closer.
Old July 28th, 2012 (07:34 PM).
ShaymieTheShaymin
Menma~
Community Supporter

Kayla Makihatayama

Kayla frowned when she saw Torch and Yuri growl. Maybe it was a bad idea to come. But she couldn't leave now... She nodded when Haru gestured for her to move closer. She walked slowly towards him, being careful not to alert whatever was out there. Rosemary whimpered a little, feeling terrified. Yuri walked towards Haru with Kayla, still growling a little, while Jasmine was backing away scared. What's wrong Jasmine? You scared?, Yuri asked. Shut up., Jasmine snarled.

Old July 28th, 2012 (07:41 PM).
<Challenger>

"Don't worry.I got you."Haru said,putting on his brave voice all though he was scared out of his mine.He looked to Torch,who looked back and nodded.A scyher burst out of the brush."RUN!" Haru shouted as loud as possible,"Torch,use flamethrower!"and a burst of flames shout out at the overgrown bug.
Old July 28th, 2012 (07:43 PM).
Starsprite
This is how we live!

Nature: Quiet
Send a message via Skype™ to Starsprite
Mitzi Abelle

Getting the door open without dropping everything she held was quite a challenge for Mitzi, but she finally managed to arrive in her room. She didn't quite have time to analyze it for how fast she scurried over to her new bed to dump out everything that was in her arms. After that, however, the room had her full attention.

First of all, it was very cozy. This was a good cozy, except for the surplus of yellow all about the room, which would be very trying on the eyes if the lights were on. That was Mitzi's only complaint - her room at home couldn't have been much bigger than this, anyways.

So she turned her attention to the pile of the stuff on the bed, planning to explore the closet and bathroom later. First there was her schedule, which was of little interest to her, since she'd had to scan through it several times to find her room number. Then there were her keys. nothing special about those.

What she was captivated by the most was the yellow dorm jacket she would have to wear. Part of her wanted to put it on and never take it off, and another part wanted to throw it down, stomp on it a few times, and then set it on fire. So she tried it on. Yes. Over her other jacket.

It fit just fine, but definitely did not match the green hood of her sweatshirt, which, suffice to say, didn't please Mitzi. After a few moments of examination the girl shrugged the jacket off. Well, she would have to see about this in the morning.
Old July 28th, 2012 (08:09 PM).
ShaymieTheShaymin
Menma~
Community Supporter

Kayla Makihatamaya

Kayla watched as Torch used Flamethrower on the Scyther. She started hyperventilating and stood there frozen with fear.The Scyther prepared to use Slash, it's blades glowing with a white light. "Kayla!", Jasmine yelled, trying to push her out of the way. All she did,however was push Kayla to the ground, where she sat there. Rosemary fell off her head with a thump, shaking with fear "Come on!,she yelled, trying to drag Kayla by pulling on her sweater. The Scyther used Slash, cutting Kayla on her leg. She yelled out in pain and grabbed her leg. Jasmine scared the Scyther away with a Fire Blast attack and ran back to Kayla's side.

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links