Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Theatre > Roleplay Stage
Reload this Page [Pokémon] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Roleplay Stage This is where the In-Character roleplaying happens. Before you create a thread here, recruit some players in Roleplay Casting. Your very own legend is about to unfold! A world of dreams and adventures awaits! Let's go!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old August 17th, 2012 (06:48 PM).
The Hero of Skies and Time

Nature: Jolly
Haru blushed. How did she know? I never said anything! "u..uhh..." Haru started to stammer the same thing over and over again. "Who said anything about a relationship?" he then realized something. "I need to make sure he'll love you for who you are!" Haru didn't know what Kayla meant, but it was most likely true. He would. He knew from the minute that he saw her. He had to play dumb. "What do you mean?" he asked innocently. Haru didn't know what to think. He heard a "Hey!! Get back here!!" that was probably Void and the brutish looking boy. Crap. What did you do Void?
Old August 17th, 2012 (07:12 PM).
Crimson Angel of Judecca
Gold Tier

Nature: Naive
Send a message via Skype™ to ShaymieTheShaymin
Kayla and Holly

Kayla giggled and looked up at Haru. "Nobody needed to say anything! I could tell by the way you looked at her that it was meant to be!", she said. Holly blushed and looked down at her lap. Molly looked at her and then at Haru. I still don't trust him..., she thought. Kayla looked at Holly and suddenly felt bad. I hope I'm not hurting her more than helping..., she thought. "Don't worry! Haru won't hurt you! After all, if it wasn't for him, I probably wouldn't be here...", Kayla said. Holly nodded but still didn't move. She looked down at her wrists and started taking her Xtranceiver off. Kayla looked at her and tried to smile. This was probably good for Holly. Holly set her Xtransceiver on the table and didn't do anything else. "What's wrong?", Kayla asked. 'I can't do it. I-I'm scared...", Holly said.

Apostle Edel Blau of the blue sky! We must follow the demon spores to their gathering place and defeat the Dark King Wallenstein!
Old August 17th, 2012 (07:25 PM).

Haru frowned. He hated seeing people scared or hurt. He then realized what Kayla said. It's meant to be. For the first time in his entire life, Haru didn't know what to say. He heard a crashing sound, and saw that as a distraction. He didn't want to leave, but he couldn't think of anything that he could say or do. "VOID! WHAT DID YOU DO?" he shouted out. "I'm so sorry. I really am. I'll see you in class Holly. I'll see you after class Kayla."

He ran out the cafeteria doors and found Void wrestling with the boy over the plate of food. Void was winning..."Return!" he returned Void to his pokeball to watch the guy fall over. He kept running and running till somehow, the next thing he knew he was in a rocky , mountain like are. "Holy crap...how did I get here?" he remembered while he was running, and punched a rock as hard as possible. "Idiot!" he then screamed in pain. "My hand!"
Old August 17th, 2012 (08:09 PM).
Fire and Blood

Nature: Relaxed
George Edmunds

George awoke to the shrill beeping of his alarm clock. Rolling slowly over his fist hit out blindly until the noise stopped.

5 minutes later the beeping began once more and this time George stirred from his slumber. Rising slowly from his bed he shut off the alarm and stumbled to the shower.

Clean and invigorated by the water George was soon dry and dressed and searching in his unpacked bag for the illusive timetable. Kane began to pull at his trouser leg.
"Stop it Kane! I'm busy."
"Growl! Growlithe!" The dog pokemon gave a muffled bark. George looked down and saw that KAne had the timetable hanging from his mouth.
"Thanks....What would I do without you three," He chuckled as he said this. "Right, today we have.........Mining 10/Fossil 101. Well I hope its as interesting as it seems!" George smiled and they all left to find some breakfast before class.

Andrew Thomas

The morning sea air whipped at Andrew's face as he stood on the deck of the ship. He watched with vague interest as the crew tied off the boat and he prepared himself to depart. It was not a perfect arrangement, arriving the morning he was supposed to begin teaching, but it was all he had been able to manage.
Andrew drew a map from his bag and looked at the rough directions he had scribbled down.
"Uuh...This way?" He said as he stowed the map and wandered of in the direction of the Academy.

After a good half hour walking Andrew came upon the main gates and wandered through. The campus was beginning to stir in the early morning light.
"Strange to see students up before noon!" Andrew chuckled at his own remark as he wandered into what was obviously the staff accommodation to drop off his bag.

After unpacking his essential possessions Andrew checked the time. He was, for once, on time and had plenty of time before the lesson was scheduled to start. However before he would begin the lesson he would need to do some preparation and set up his laptop. With those thoughts in mind Andrew removed his suit jacket, pulled on his lab coat and picked up some books and his laptop. As he strode from the room Andrew caught sight of himself in the mirror. "I suppose I'm a Professor now...a Doctor with students....Wow...." he gave a nervous chuckle and left the room.

He arrived in a large lecture theatre after a short walk and much consulting of a provided site map. Andrew placed his laptop on the desk, with the books he was carrying, and plugged it into a projector mounted in the roof. Andrew sat in the chair to wait for his students and placed two pokeballs on the desk before picking up one of the text books to read as his laptop booted up.
Old August 17th, 2012 (09:46 PM).
Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Silver Tier

Nature: Bold
Mark did his usual morning routine and was prepared to tackle the day, besides the bit of pain in his legs but he would work it out. He never exercised very often so he wasn't used to all of the walking from yesterday. It was fairly chilly weather so he did infact wear his Dorm Jacket over his Purple T shirt.

"Alright Snype, lets get going!" Mark said. Snype happily jumped up onto his shoulder and the duo headed outside.

First things first... breakfast. He missed out yesterday due to almost being late for class but thankfully he had plenty of time to catch up today. They headed straight toward the cafeteria to all get some food into their system.

As soon as they entered the door, Snype spotted Roberto. So much for a peaceful breakfast... Mark took notice of Roberto as well, knowing that Snype was fairly tense around him. He wanted to at least greet Lucia though...

Mark went to the counter and ordered himself two Bagel's for his breakfast as well as a bit of Pokemon food for his whole party. As he carried his tray he looked at Lucia and waved at her.

Trainer Academy RP Pokemon
Snype (Sableye)- Lv. 52- Detect, Shadow Sneak, Will-o-wisp, Low Sweep, Foul Play, Taunt (Ability: Keen Eye)
Commodore (Porygon-Z)- Lv. 55 -Signal beam, Conversion 2, Recover, Tri Attack, Ice Beam, Trick Room (Ability: Trace)
Len (Poliwraith)- Lv. 53- Bubblebeam, Brick Break, Body Slam, Belly Drum, Sleep Talk, Rest (Ability: Water Absorb)
Able (Ninjask)- Lv. 46 - X-Scissor, Slash, Double Team, Protect, Baton Pass, Swords Dance (Ability: Speed Boost)
Kara (Gligar) Lv. 35 Acrobatics, Substitute, Fury Cutter, Knock Off, Slash,Toxic (Ability: Poison Heal)
Xerox (Ditto) Lv. 35 Transform (Ability: Imposter)

(In Box)
Shedinja- Lv. 35 Fury Swipes, Confuse Ray, Sand attack, Leech Life, Mind Reader, Scratch (Ability: Wonder Guard)
Omanyte- Lv. 35 Brine, Mud Shot, Rollout, Ice Beam, Protect, Bite
(Ability: Swift Swim)
Old August 17th, 2012 (10:52 PM).
«Dual Wield» User
Crystal Tier

Nature: Bashful

Kilik Chambers - Cafeteria

The morning came quite fast, but the happy sunshine didn't brighten Kilik's wake up call. The future only dragged him to an abyss of darkness inside him, a dark grave you can never escape. Perhaps that's too dramatic, but his parents weren't gonna be able to come today. It's Thanksgiving Day, yet they won't be here. "What a drag..." Kilik mumbled miserably to himself, getting out of bed & getting on his clothes. His red jacket seemed clean, the Pokemon were still asleep, except Yaiba. Guess he was excited for today.

All the Pokemon got to eat some breakfast except Yaiba, who wanted to eat with Kilik. Everyone except Yaiba were returned to their Pokeballs for a cozy sleep. Once the bed was made, Kilik checked his schedule for today's class. Pokemon Legend Studies, with Mr. Ryan Newson. Legend studies? That could be an interesting class, more interesting than yesterday] class anyway. Kilik went forward preparing for the day, washing his hair, taking a shower, brushing his teeth, then heading outside to the cafeteria.

Yaiba was sharpening his shells as he & Kilik entered the cafeteria. Kilik got a tray & got some breakfast. He took a seat alone & ate quietly, Yaiba eating breakfast of his own, Pokemon-special. Kilik was minding his own business still, quietly. His parents not being able to come for Thanksgiving...it hurts.

While I'm alive, I won't let any party members die.

Paired for life with Rose Quartz
~Dia+PS~
Old August 17th, 2012 (11:41 PM).

Nature: Serious
[Fallarbor Town, Hoenn]

Andy walked casually out of the Pokemon Center towards the petit albino girl sitting separately from the small stream of people trafficking by. He was carrying a small pile of letters in his hands and grinned as he picked out a particularly amusing envelope bearing an official looking seal in the top right hand corner.

“You’ve got mail.” He handed it over with a grin.

“I don’t get mail,” she said, taking it with a confused look in her eyes.

“It’s not exactly what you’d consider a normal letter.”

She ripped it open with a quick motion from her finger, pulled out and unfolded the paper inside and began to read silently to herself.

It wasn’t too long before Andy saw the reaction he was expecting.

“You have got to be kidding me.” She looked up from the page, red eyes blazing with fury and shock.

“Congratulations, Trist. You were accepted, weren’t you?”

“But I couldn’t have been accepted. I did terrible on both the written and practical exams.”

Andy smiled crookedly. “Exactly.”

Her eyes widened and she stood up defiantly, making sure to get right up in his face. “Really, Alex, I was trying to fail. Isn’t it obvious that I just don’t want to go to school? What were they thinking?”

“Well,” he said, undeterred by her obvious frustration, “You missed every single question on the written exam. You can’t just walk in and expect them to believe that you just guessed on everything and happened to get them all wrong. The only way you would be able to do that is if you either had the worst luck in the history of all creation (which is very unlikely), or you knew the right answer to every single question and chose the wrong answer on purpose.” He paused to revel in the disgusted glare she was giving him. She was kind of cute when she was ready to kill someone. “They’re not idiots, Tristen.”

“What about the practical exam, smart one?” She threw the letter at his chest, practically spitting with rage.

He opened the letter and read the side notes on the bottom. “Well, it says here that you had ‘obvious knowledge and experience, but for some reason chose not to present herself in the most impressive fashion.’” Andy’s face puckered up as he tried not to laugh. He continued reading, “‘If Miss S had shown a more decisive interest in attending the Pokemon Trainer Academy, she would have been definitely qualified to reside in the Suicune Student Dormitory. Even so, we have decided to allow Miss S to attend the PTA as a Raikou Dormitory member to better suit her preferences. Thank you for your effor...’” He stopped suddenly, reading ahead. Before Tristen knew what was going on, Andy burst out laughing.

“What? Was there something else?” She ripped the letter from his hands. Tears were streaming down his face, for Arceus’ sake.

Tristen quickly skimmed through the letter -- “Miss Trinity S... name is Professor Gary Oak... our goal is for you to learn... great Pokémon trainer... hope you enjoy your time... qualified to reside in Suicune Dorm... suit her preferences... Thank you for your efforts...”

She stopped, staring with disbelief at the page, Andy’s shameless guffaws resonating in the background.

“And to answer the questions you were just about to ask: No, you may not revoke your acceptance to the PTA. Yes, we do expect you to attend. And possibly, but don’t think we’d let you escape that easily.”

“Sincerely, Prof. Gary Oak.”
Old August 18th, 2012 (12:47 AM).
King of Demons

Nature: Quirky

James Holden - A new dawn, a new adventure

James awoke from a pleasant sleep to find himself, not at home - but in an unfamiliar room. It was a few moments before he realized - with some joy, that he was in the Raiku dorm of the Trainers Academy.

He had arrived at the dorms last night, but it had been dark, after dinner had been served and all the young man had wanted to do was get some sleep, it had been a long distance for him to travel. The room looked different with the sun filtering through with the curtains. After quickly getting dressed and grabbing his three Pokeballs, before heading out for a bite to eat. Two steps outside the dorm, he reached into his bag to find the map of the grounds he had been waiting for him along with some other important information in his dorm room, locating the cafeteria on said map before heading off.

I hope they serve pokemon food here as well, Macie, Duskull and Sneasel need some food to give them some energy.

As he mused over the matter of the Cafeteria serving pokemon food as well, he had already reached his destination, and with that he walked in and looked around, and saw there were other people already here. He went up and got some food for himself - two bacon sandwiches and a cheese omelet and decided to go and sit next to one of the other students.

In the end he chose to go sit next to the trainer who had a dewott sitting next to him.

"Urm, Ex...excuse me? Do you know where we can get some Pokemon food?"

He had been looking down at his food, as usual Fang's nerves and shyness had kicked in, but this normally happened when talking to new people.

"Sorry, forgive me, my names James, James Holden - but most people here call me Fang."

Still looking down, he had extended his arm out to shake hands with the trainer.
Old August 18th, 2012 (01:20 AM).

Malcolm West

After what he considered to be a productive and encouraging breakfast with his son, Malcolm (or "Mr. West") recalled his pokemon, gathered up his things and headed out for class. He knew that the majority of students had their breakfast in the cafeteria, and it was a good chance for them to socialize. But he knew Lincoln wanted to spend the majority of his day exploring the island, making friends and having battles. Ensuring they spent time together at the start of the day by having breakfast together meant that they still got to spend time together and that Lincoln could enjoy his days without having to feel guilty about not having seen his dad.

Reaching his classroom Malcolm began setting up the projector and organizing his lesson plan. The majority of students probably weren't thrilled about his class when they read the title of it, but what he had to teach was vital if any of them expected to make it far as pokemon trainers. Types were more complex than most people bothered to consider and ignoring their interactions was a fast track to defeat.

Lincoln West

So... win a Gym Badge, or have both Jackson and Siege evolve. Those were his routes to getting his fourth pokemon. Compared to the first challenge his dad had set him (win any pokemon battle), this was getting a little bit more advanced. Gym Leaders were notoriously strong trainers, which was kind of their point, but he was going to have to start battling them eventually if he wanted to be considered a real trainer. Was he ready though? He hadn't exactly been battling for very long and his pokemon could use more training...

Training, which could result in their evolution. At which point he would be able to get his next pokemon, which could help him win Gym Battles. But then again, a Gym Battle, even if he lost, would be fantastic experience not only for him but also for his pokemon. This kind of thinking was getting him nowhere...

Besides, if he was going to win his first Gym Badge he really wanted it to represent his specialization. Rock types. What better way to prove himself as a Rock type trainer than by defeating a Rock type Gym Leader? He was pretty sure none of the Rock Gym Leaders were at the Academy, or even on the Island...

More confused than ever about what to do Lincoln walked the halls, heading in the vague direction of class.

Nika Valentine

Having gotten dressed in plain black clothes, her dorm jacket and her glasses Nika slicked back her hair and settled her black flatcap on her head. Picking up her satchel she then gingerly picked up the baby Pineco, cradling it in her arms in much the same way she had the egg case. It made... some kind of... contented noise, she hoped, and closed its eyes. Due to its odd body shape it was quite uncomfortable to hold, but she wasn't so cruel as to immediately shove a baby, freshly hatched, pokemon into a pokeball.

Leaving her dorm she quickly marched through the halls towards the Academy pokemon centre. Step one was to get the Pineco checked out by Nurse Joy to make sure it was healthy. After that... well, she would just take things as they came. Upon arrival the nurse cooed and awed over the baby pokemon, gladly taking it in for a check-up and letting Nika know she would probably have time to get breakfast before they were finished, then she could pick Pineco up on her way to class.

Satisfied she made her way to the cafeteria, got a simple breakfast of cereal, toast and orange juice, then sat down by herself, spreading her lesson plan out to read as she ate. Grass and Bug Type Specialisation class? That was perfect! As a Bug only trainer that really ought to be the class she was assigned to exclusively, but that was unlikely to happen. It was a chance to show off her knowledge, gain more and... well, there was her Parasect of course! As both a grass and a bug type she could hopefully learn a lot about Parasect in this class, perhaps get some specific advice. Things were starting to look up for Nika Valentine.

Jackson (Male Shieldon) Lvl 24: Toxic, Sandstorm, Protect, Iron Head, Stealth Rock, Dig
Ability: Sturdy

Bixi (Female Tirtouga) Lvl 24: Crunch, Aqua Tail, Sandstorm, Ice Beam, Stone Edge, Iron Defense
Ability: Solid Rock

Siege (Male Geodude) Lvl 22: Defense Curl, Attract, Rock Polish, Rock Throw, Magnitude, Roll Out
Ability: Rock Head
Old August 18th, 2012 (06:49 AM).
Crimson Angel of Judecca
Gold Tier

Nature: Naive
Send a message via Skype™ to ShaymieTheShaymin
Kayla and Holly

Holly watched as Haru left and sighed. She put her head back down on the table. Kayla was still watching the door, expecting Haru to come back. After a while she turned to Holly. "Are you OK?", she asked. Holly lifted her head up and glared at Kayla. "No, I'm not OK. I can't just go off and show random people stuff from my past! What were you thinking?" Holly put her head down and sighed again. Kayla looked at Holly one more time and picked Rosemary up. "I think I left something in my room.", she said, running out of the cafeteria. Holly looked up at her and then put her head down. "At least she's not as bad as Amy.", Molly said. Holly looked up at her and groaned. She forgot that today was Thanksgiving. "Knowing her, she'll probably come...", Holly said.

Apostle Edel Blau of the blue sky! We must follow the demon spores to their gathering place and defeat the Dark King Wallenstein!
Old August 18th, 2012 (08:00 AM).
A mad mind... hehe

Lucia Francisco Bernavard

Lucia just watched as various trainers came in and also began to eat as well. At least it was nice to know that there would be variety in the friends she would make! Well, if they weren't idiots like that boy that had just fallen on his face. She could only groan as this boy who called himself Haru just went with the flow. She hoped the majority of the academy wasn't like him! If so, she was more than content with sticking around Jack and the others. A few girls stepped in and must have known the boy because all three headed to a table.

The boy did NOT have any control over his pokemon she saw as his Munchlax went over and pretty much began to assault another student by trying to grab a tray of food. Lucia just stared as the boy ran out of the area and cupped her face in her hands. Oh, please let that be a extremely new trainer, Lucia thought desperately. She would die if that kid or any other kid like him ended up in her class! She just wanted to learn without any distractions or possible threats of death at the hands of a ill trained pokemon.

Things however actually brightened up when she saw that Mark was heading inside with Snype. Lucia smiled back at him and happily waved at him. Roberto, however took the time to glare at the Sableye and snap one of his pincers threateningly.

At least now she could get her mind off of the other trainers that were here. She didn't want to have to witness another pokemon trying to steal food. She would have to ask Mark how long classes were here though. Depending on how long their classes were she could schedule a meeting time for everyone to hang out.

She pulled out her cell and messaged Danielle, Jack, and George.

Hey didn't know if you wanted to meet up after classes are over? We can meet around the pokemon center.

She sent out the text to the three and just waited for Mark to head over, oblivious to the death glare that Roberto was giving Snype.
Old August 18th, 2012 (09:48 AM).
Battle!

Nature: Quirky
Skye

Skye waited for Rama patiently, the transformed Zorua hurrying back after the span of only a few minutes. He must have not liked Meep very much. Hm... no surprise. Rama didn't like anybody all that much. Twas an issue of his. Thankfully that was their last duty of the day so they all went to bed. Next morning was Advanced Battle Training or something. Sounded like it would be interesting at least.

He woke up the next morning early. Like when the sun rose early. Hmm... maybe he would have time to catch a Pokemon before class. Sounded like a plan to him. Who needed breakfast anyway, aside from Pala? The bear would sleep through it anyway. At least, he hoped that would happen.

Ciel

"Nyaa~!"

Ciel opened his eyes to see a happy Skitty in his face. Right. In. His. Face. The boy stifled a scream of surprise and reared back, nearly hitting his head against the wall. Momo mewed in puzzled curiosity and pawed forward to nuzzle him again. This time, now sure just what had invaded his personal space, the boy was able to reach out and pet it without panicking.

"M-Morning Momo," he yawned, gently returning her with the Pokeball on his bedside table. Once those two Pokemon had left, he had gone straight to dorm and bed, having not even checked his class for the day. Rubbing his eyes, Ciel pulled out his Pokegear and read. "Um... Mining? Oh... okay..." He was still rather sleepy so it really wasn't hitting him exactly what kind of class he was taking. Yawning, he went to go get ready for the day, hoping to remember where the cafeteria was this morning.

Ash

Man. That had felt awesome.

Ash pulled her head above water with one of those tasteful reckless grins on her face. There really was nothing like jumping into the ocean after sleeping until dawn. At least that was her perspective on things. She wasn't the best person to talk about that towards of course. Her idea of fun wasn't conventional.

Hm. She wondered what Zaria was doing. Probably just being a ghost and floating around. She did have a tendency to do that. Ash slowly swam back to shore, reveling in the salt on her skin. Hopefully she would dry off before the kids got there. That would be a mild amusement if not. ... Wait. Had she ever sent the mail around where her class was? Probably not. Technology and her didn't tend to get along. She had locked the classroom and left a sign though... or Ness did. Probably Ness. He was a weird 'mon like that.

Reaching the sand, Ash reluctantly pulled herself out of the sea and moved herself to flop against a snoozing Riley. The Raichu yelped and scrambled away, leaving Ash to hit the grains, laughing hysterically. "Aw, Ri!" she shouted. "Can't you have a little fun?" Her Raichu squeaked irritably at her, shaking off the droplets on her fur. "Pssh, fine. Spoilsport."

These kids were gonna be a while. So... babying them had gotten nowhere... so how about some fun?

Old August 18th, 2012 (10:18 AM).

Haru figured that if it was going to take a while to get to class, he might as well had start back. He looked at his hand, bleeding from the knuckles. Punching a rock...not a great idea. He sighed. I screwed up.

Haru started to walk back to the academy, carefully watching the sides of the path. He was going to be late to class unless he ran. He started to sprint back, and the main building finally came into view. He entered the academy and walked up the stairs to his his class and sat down in his desk hours before class started. He started decide how he would talk to Holly next.
Old August 18th, 2012 (10:50 AM).

C.J. Styles
Heading to Cafeteria

Nice day, still a bit cool but oh well. C.J. walked across campus Ace by his side. It was early but there were still other kids and a few adults up and about. “Glad I’m not the only person up early” he thought as he continued towards the Cafeteria.

Along the way he past one of the boys he ‘stalked’ last night with that other Deino. He wondered if he had been seen but assumed he hadn’t since no one said anything then. He reached the Cafeteria doors and let out a sign of relief. It was actually open this time, good news. He walked in and looked around, more trainers, amazing that they were all up, of course it was best to be up early, get things done before and after class. He noticed on of the other boys from the night before, ignoring him, however, he walked by to get some food.

Eggs and toast please, oh and four dishes of Pokemon food.” He said to the cafeteria worker. She handed him the tray and he went to an empty table at the far side of the room. “Alright, come on out guys, breakfast time.” he said releasing his other three Pokemon. C.J. placed the Pokemon food on the floor beside his table then began eating his own breakfast.

As he ate his thoughts wondered.. “Golett, Dad was sure that it’s found here but I don’t remember anything about it. Where could it be if it wasn’t mentioned in his guide books for any areas students were able to get to.” His thoughts were interrupted by Ax and Chomp still seeming tired from their battle. “Hmm, a trip to the Pokemon center would benefit them, and I can research Golett as well while I wait. We’ll head over after breakfast.

Pokemon Trainers Academy:
C.J. Styles
Lexi Styles

Pokemon: Journeys Through Novia
Taegan Power

Pokemon Fallout:
Ignis Gerentis-Torch(Magmar)

Fulgur Gerentis-Static(Electabuzz)
Old August 18th, 2012 (11:02 AM).

[The Academy Area]

“I hate you.”

“I’m gonna to miss you, too.”

Tristen had made it a point to glare ominously at Andy the entire way to the Pokemon Trainer Academy. She hopped off of Andy’s Braviary, brushed her thick white hair from her face, and took in the new environment. “I can’t believe you’re making me do this.”

“Hey, I can see your room window from here--see, look!” He was completely ignoring her.

She walked over to him, shoved him off of Braviary and kicked him gently in the sternum. “You’re just happy that you don’t have to go to school.”

“That’s not necessarily true. I still have school. But it’s a different one, that’s all. And besides, I’m on break,” Andy said as he brushed off the dirt from his jacket. “You have everything you need?”

“Yeah.” She sighed. “I’m just going to make my way around campus and take a look around. You can leave.”

“Okay then.” They clasped hands in a firm handshake. “See you later.”

“Sure.”

Andy hopped back onto Braviary and they were off, leaving Tristen behind on Pokemon Trainer Academy grounds.

Tristen waved goodbye as she watched them fly off. After they had disappeared from her sight, she called out, “Skarmory! Come down where I can see you.” The metal bird flew down next to her within a few minutes. “You can still fly around, but stay close, okay? I heard it was going to get a little windy.”

He cawed in understanding and was off again, flapping clumsily in the morning sky.

Tristen took a big stretch, adjusted her small bag over her shoulder, and took a step in the direction of the school. It’s kind of early... Suppose I should just take a look around, then.
Old August 18th, 2012 (11:22 AM). Edited August 18th, 2012 by Vato.
This Is Our Last Goodbye

Nature: Lonely
Vriska Van der Douchevald

CHAPTER TWO: A... PECULIAR CHARACTER

Unable to find the teacher she saw earlier, Vriska returned to her room, and jumped back to her bed, her Pikachu curled up next to her. She wanted to sleep a bit before the boat arrived. Right now taking a nap is her top priority and thus she won't put Pikachu back on his Pokeball yet.

"HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONK!" A loud noise woke her up, it was the boat, which was finally docking. Excellent! Vriska thought, I couldn't sleep a bit!. She stared at Chu, who was also startled, and she then proceeded to check if she had any new messages, she had, not one, but a whole lot of messages.

vriska's_brother, Lillipuppy88 and PlotterSnover messaged you

She couldn't let them all waiting, but she seemed to have no option. She logged off once more and placed her Pokedex back in place. She left her room with Chu running behind her after she took the Pokeballs Case. What am I gonna do with box? She thought.

She left the box in the floor for a while as she took a pair of Pokeballs out of her belt. The capsules opened and Buggey and Nebula appeared in front of her in a very flashy style. Buggey climbed her way around Vriska until she arrived at her shoulders, which Vriska didn't seem to mind. Nebula hovered over Vriska's hair and the group finally resumed their way after Vriska took the box once more.

As they finally stepped off the boat, Vriska couldn't help but stare at a very peculiar character. Who he was was something she didn't knew, but she was staring at the person as he dodged the attacks of what could be wild Pokemon, or his Pokemon.

Why would he do that? Is he a bad trainer and his Pokemon are getting even? Are they doing some weird kind of practice? Are they just wild Pokemon? But most importantly, is he enjoying the fact that his life might be in risk?

So many questions, yet no answer to any of them. Vriska knew she had to get to now who that person was, whatever the cost.

"Um... hi," Vriska finally managed to say after a while, "I'm Vriska."
Old August 18th, 2012 (12:01 PM).

Ryan walked off to his living quarters with directions from the people inside of the office. Fortunately Ryan had a good memory, which was fortunate as the office seemed to be ages away from any other part of the academy. However Ryan found his way there fairly easily.

He opened the door to his room and sighed a sigh of relief.

"Well guys, we're here." Ryan said as he placed his Pokéballs on his bed. "Okay, I am having a shower, goodness knows I need one!"

Ryan released his Pokémon from their Pokéballs and walked into his en-suite bathroom.

"Guys, just rest okay!?" He called from in the bathroom. He heard no reply which he guessed was a good sign as no other noises were heard.

Ryan finished his shower and got dressed then walked into the bedroom to find that all of his Pokémon were doing different things. Charizard was inspecting the room whilst still recovering from the long flight.

"We need to find the academy's Pokémon centre for you Charizard!"

Charizard turned towards Ryan and just nodded before curling up near the window and fell asleep. Nidoking was unpacking all of Ryan's belongings, or at least attempting to.

"I can do that thanks, Nidoking." Ryan smilled at Nidoking who smiled back and just stood around looking awkward.

Electabuzz on the other hand was staring out of the window at the electrical grid that Ryan could just make out.

"Looks like you need to go to the Pokémon centre for a quick recharge. Infact..." Ryan looked around. "I'll just take you all!"

Ryan returned all of his Pokémon and stepped out of the door. It was then that hunger and tiredness kicked in, with doing neither for over 24 hours apart from the tiny amount of sleep that he had whilst in that awful forest.

"Ughhh" Ryan groaned. "Well," Ryan thought. "Might as well just go with it I suppose. I'll take my Pokémon to the centre and then head over to the cafeteria and get some food. Sleep can wait!" And with that Ryan headed over to the Pokémon centre.

Completed Challenges:
Legendary Trio: Crystal; Moltres, Lugia, Raikou
Username Challenge: FireRed
Old August 18th, 2012 (12:04 PM).
This is how we live!

Nature: Quiet
Send a message via Skype™ to Starsprite
Mitzi Abelle

Mornings were never fantastic for Mitzi, even with a full night of sleep. In fact, the more sleep she got the less likely she would be to want to get up. This was her current predicament. Words could not express how little she wanted to wake up. Still, it was a requirement that she did, so she pried herself from her bed and stood up.

Sluggishly she followed a typical morning routine. She brushed her hair and brushed her teeth. She got dressed. She sat back down on the bed for another five minutes to regain her energy. Then Mitzi packed her bag with what little supplies she had. Surely her new teachers would give her more things to carry. That was what teachers did.

She finally trudged out the door when that was done, and wandered around the dorm clumsily until she found the way out. Then she realized that she had no idea where she was supposed to go. Thus, Mitzi Abelle started her first day.
Old August 18th, 2012 (01:10 PM).
Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Silver Tier

Nature: Bold
Mark decided to walk over to Lucia and sit across from her, noticing Roberto's glare. Sheesh... he was right about the two being tense around another. Maybe it was a Pokemon thing...Snype of course avoided eye contact with Roberto but couldn't help but glance at him every so often. He prepared Detect just incase...

"Hey Lucia! How are ya?" Mark said. "I got Grass and bug type specialist class today. Guess it'll be good for Able. I still got a bit of trouble controlling her. Speaking of which..."

Mark decided to let all of his Pokemon out so that they could get theirselves a meal. Mark got a good amount of Pokemon food and Poke blocks for each of them.

Len didn't need to eat, due to of course not having a mouth, but could settle for swimming in a pool of water later. He'd probably have to wait for a bit till then.

Able munched on a Pokeblock, curiously looking at Roberto every so often.

Commodore didn't have to eat either, being an artificial Pokemon so he was content just floating around the table.

Kara ate normally, looking at Snype every so often with a smile. She seemed entranced by his eyes for some reason...

Shedinja floated there blankly though. Mark still didn't know its deal...

Trainer Academy RP Pokemon
Snype (Sableye)- Lv. 52- Detect, Shadow Sneak, Will-o-wisp, Low Sweep, Foul Play, Taunt (Ability: Keen Eye)
Commodore (Porygon-Z)- Lv. 55 -Signal beam, Conversion 2, Recover, Tri Attack, Ice Beam, Trick Room (Ability: Trace)
Len (Poliwraith)- Lv. 53- Bubblebeam, Brick Break, Body Slam, Belly Drum, Sleep Talk, Rest (Ability: Water Absorb)
Able (Ninjask)- Lv. 46 - X-Scissor, Slash, Double Team, Protect, Baton Pass, Swords Dance (Ability: Speed Boost)
Kara (Gligar) Lv. 35 Acrobatics, Substitute, Fury Cutter, Knock Off, Slash,Toxic (Ability: Poison Heal)
Xerox (Ditto) Lv. 35 Transform (Ability: Imposter)

(In Box)
Shedinja- Lv. 35 Fury Swipes, Confuse Ray, Sand attack, Leech Life, Mind Reader, Scratch (Ability: Wonder Guard)
Omanyte- Lv. 35 Brine, Mud Shot, Rollout, Ice Beam, Protect, Bite
(Ability: Swift Swim)
Old August 18th, 2012 (01:17 PM).
The Shadow Chronicler

Isaac Deladius

the peculair charater.

"Hey... Whoa! I'm... hmph... urg..." Isaac managed trying to keep dodging his pokemon's attacks, "Wait Spar stop."

Instantly his pokemon stopped where they were and went down to the beach and began to converse among themselves.

"Sorry bout that. If I don't say that specific pfrase they are supposed to ignore it as me trying to distract them. Vriska was it? never head a name like that before, btu a name I hear constantly is my own. I'm Isaac." Isaac said tipping an imaginary hat.

The academy had an obvious influx of new students. this was probably another one of them. No one else came to the island. Isaac was curious to find out what dorm they were from. Especially since he had his pre-dispositions of each. Isaac hopped down from one of the support posts of the pier with a flipp and landed infront of the new girl. she has a triad of pokemon. two fairly common ones here. Gastly and pikachu. The spinarak was a bit less common. Overall she was a strange one, but that comming from Isaac generally means she didn't seem to stange at all.
Old August 18th, 2012 (02:36 PM).
The Arianator

Nature: Sassy
Arti!

Arti arrived at the cafeteria, and bought a blueberry muffin and some yogurt.

This looks pretty good...nothing like the slop in the cafeteria back home.

He sat down at a table by himself, not because he didn't want to talk to anybody. He was always in the mood for making friends, but he hadn't brushed his teeth yet, and didn't want anybody smelling blueberry breath. He took the paper off his muffin and started eating. His yogurt sat untouched, as he always ate in an order.

About halfway through, he saw a kid bolt in and fall face first on the floor. Arti suppressed laughter.

Aw, poor guy.

The kid made a quick recovery, and announced his name.

"Hey everyone! I'm Haru!"

A girl came by, and they started talking. Arti watched as he finished his muffin. The kid named Haru's cheeks were getting redder as they spoke.

Aww, that's cute

Haru showed the girl his pokemon. Still watching, Arti opened up his yogurt. A little breakfast theatre, if you will. Several others had been watching, as Haru's entrance caused a bit of a stir, but most of everyone had lost interest. But Arti had always enjoyed watching puppy love.

Mr. Aladdin sir! Have a wish or two or three!
Old August 18th, 2012 (03:10 PM).

[The PTA Cafeteria]

Being in a new area kept Tristen on her toes. Since it was her first day, she decided it would be best to keep a down-low. I need to see what kind of people attend this school--I really hope this isn’t some sort of freak show that I got tricked into.

She saw that the majority of the people were walking towards the cafeteria, so she followed them to avoid standing out. I’m not even that hungry... She rolled her eyes at herself as she walked into the cafeteria. It was dotted with people and not quite crowded.

Getting in the line, she saw that nothing really wet her appetite, so she grabbed a piece of fruit, centered it on her tray, and looked for a place to sit. There was a spot at a relatively empty table.

Tristen sat down, brushed some white strands of hair from her face, and proceeded to poke at her food. She was sitting one seat away from the nearest person--a girl with wavy blonde hair and blue eyes.

After a few minutes of silence, Tristen asked, keeping her bright red eyes focused on her tray, “What exactly is the schedule around here?”
Old August 18th, 2012 (03:22 PM).
Lonely Planet Boy

Send a message via Skype™ to OmegaPinkMan
Jimmy Vincent
Raikou Dorm -> Academy Cafeteria

Jimmy was having a dream full of frustration when his alarm clock went off. He jumped out of bed instantly, and quickly put on his jeans and sneakers. He looked at his torn up Raikou Dorm jacket and sighed. If the school insisted on making students wear their uniform, then they would give him a rough time during class with that torn up jacket. He checked his wardrobe for another one and, luckily for him, there was another one, that was as good as new. He put it on, checked his class and, with an annoyed grunt, took his bag and left the room.

Berries...seriously?

The thought quickly dissipated, as the dream he had had was haunting him while he made his way to the cafeteria. His face expressed anger, and he was convinced that after losing, he would never achieve his newfound goal. To meet and catch a legendary Pokémon...

Then, without even realising, he found himself at the cafeteria. He went to the counter and got tome toast and a latte. He took the tray with them and turned around, looking for an empty table. Once he found it, he placed his tray there and proceeded to have breakfast.

Alice Crenshaw
Entei Dorm -> Academy Cafeteria

Alice's eyes opened wide before the alarm went off. She yawned, feeling tired, as she had a really hard time finding some well-deserved sleep. Jello, no longer feeling the warmth of Alice's arms surrounding him, woke up as well. He said good morning to her, but she had hastily headed into her bathroom to shower and get ready for the day. By the time her alarm clock went off, she was already clean and sporting her outfit: a black shirt, a maroon skirt that matched her hair, black socks, red shoes, and her Entei Dorm jacked that matched everything.

"M-Morning Jello..." she said sleepily.

"Hey...I take it you didn't sleep very well." Jello said.

Alice went over to her desk and checked the class she would have. Judging by the names, it was a class about berries. "Well that should be interesting..." she said sleepily and grabbed her bag, "Let's go, Jello."

Jello nodded and hovered behind Alice as she left her room, closed the door behind her, and went to the cafeteria. "So, wanna tell me what kept you awake?"

Alice blushed lightly. "I...I don't remember..." she said. But she DID remember. As the dream flashed before her eyes, she blushed even more and quickly shook her head and snapped back to reality.

"Okay. I'll leave it there." Jello said calmly, although he was well aware that Alice remembered and that she didn't want him to know.

Alice trudged along the hallways sleepily until they reached the cafeteria. Without saying a word, she went to the counter and asked for some coffee and some muffins. After those things were placed on a tray. Alice grabbed it and sleepily placed it on a random table, where a Raikou Dorm kid with a pompadour was having his breakfast.

"H-Hi..." she said sleepily, before taking a sip of her coffee.
Old August 18th, 2012 (03:31 PM).
Sylveon

Nature: Modest
Rosalyn Smith
Cafeteria

Rosalyn smiled to herself as she took another bite of her bacon before taking a sip of her coffee. She wasn't really much of a coffee drinker, in fact she only drank it after nights like the night before, when she had been up late working on her art projects. With a bored sigh she pulled out her sketch book and opened up to the last drawing she had been working on, one of the explosion that had been caused by Belle and Melody. As she sketched a few lines with one hand she heard a girls voice ask what the schedule was here.

"Oh" Rosalyn said turning to see a girl with white hair sitting next to her looking at her tray. "you must be new here, Welcome to the Pokemon Trainer Academy, my name is Rosalyn Smith but you can call me Rosie" she said with a smile. "I'm part of the Entei Dorm, and as for the schedule, basically, after breakfast you have a class, then lunch, then after lunch you can do whatever, roam the academy, go to Oak Town and go other places on the island to catch Pokemon. It's the same most days"

As she finished she looked around the room and spotted Jimmy sitting down at a table. "Hey Jimmy! over here!" she called out across the room a faint blush on her face as she remembered the fact she had a crush on her friend.
Old August 18th, 2012 (04:00 PM).
One cool snowman

Maxwell Leggingsteele
Outside The Entei Dorm
------------------------------

Maxwell sighed while shuffling the Egg-Case yet again. "Well at least Sapphire trusts me, somewhat. Hugin here is extremely hostile towards everything." He said and pointed at the Honchkrow who just stuck his beak into the air and glared at Genevieve. "Also, he suffers from a lot of hubris. Partly from being a Honchkrow, the Big Boss Pokémon, go figure - and partly from being one of the more valuable members of my father's team."

"Honch."(The most, valuable team-member.) The Dark-type corrected with a snort. Maxwell just rolled his eyes and made a face saying "See what I mean?". But instead of waisting his time on Hugin, he started to take interest in the book his girlfriend had been reading up until now.

"Hm? What's that book about? Is it something you got from Professor Juniper?" He began, however the teen shook his head a bit and decided to continue the sentence. "You know what? You can just tell me on the way to the cafeteria. It's kinda early in the morning and I have some strange fitness class with the Gym Leader of Vermillion City. Plus, I'm also starving..." Just as he finished the small rant, Maxwell's stomach made a loud growl. Very fitting. "Besides," he continued, "Wilson's so hungry that I can feel his PokéBall shaking in my pocket." The teen reached into said pocket and pulled out a violently shaking PokéBall to prove his point.

Sponsored Links

You may also like.. (Beta)