The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner

Notices

Roleplay Corner The realm where writers gather to create glorious tales or silly drama together and chronicle their adventures. Start or join roleplays featuring Pokémon, other franchises or something completely original!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Advertise here

Old August 20th, 2012, 01:06 AM
Zagan
King of Demons

Nature: Quirky

Advertise here

Fang: First friend [check]

A deep blush crept up his face as he realized what Kilik said, his face fell and Fang felt stupid. He muttered to himself about why they would print the students names on the rota, but he didn't have time to dwell on that as Kilik started to pet Macie as the Dewott went back to sharpening its shells - Kilik had changed the topic and was asking about Macie.

"Urm... My sister gave her to me - that's why I nicknamed her Macie. I would like to train my pokemon and evolve them - I think that is a sign of a good trainer."

The Blush started to fade, it was tough being the new guy, and with so many other people he would have to interact with, he hoped it would be as easy as it seemed to be with Kilik.

"Oh - that sounds so cool, my favorite legend has to be that of Zekrom and Reshiram! Whats this N guy like?"

Fang's voice dropped and he folded in on himself, hoping he wouldn't have to hard a time adjusting to the rest of the class and catching up on the work. He tried to shake that as he looked at the Dewott

"He looks really tough, was he your first pokemon?"

Last edited by Zagan; August 20th, 2012 at 06:40 AM.
Old August 20th, 2012, 02:46 AM
PkMnTrainer Yellow
RP Mentor
Community Supporter

Nature: Hardy
Valorie Ryder - Gene Kitoshi's Classroom
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Valorie opened her eyes to a new day, refreshed and restored. She had slept soundly, which she had absolutely no complaints about despite her tendency to overwork her pokemon with training. Blah blah blah, get up, get dressed, groom yourself, pretty up, eat breakfast. For a moment she had almost forgotten what day it was. As she slid out of bed and rubbed at one of her eyes in a sleepy manner it hit her in the form of a phone call on her xtransceiver. It was her mother, informing her that 'they' were on 'their' way.

"Alright Mom..--But I just woke up. I've got to get moving."

Valorie had spoken in an appropriately tired manner, not having been mentally awake. Why did her mother taunt her with the notion that her father might come? Getting her hopes up would bring her nothing but disappointment there. Valorie prepared for her morning and walked out the door wearing her usual outfit. By that point she was at least mostly awake, but needed food to complete the process. She headed to the cafeteria, observing her schedule as she went.

...Advanced Battle Training huh? She /liked/ the sound of that. /Much/ better than embarrassing herself by proving she couldn't punch worth her life in self-defense class. Already the day was looking up, and not just because she scored hash browns in the cafeteria. That stuff was /good/.

After having eaten a modest yet delicious breakfast Valorie made her way to class. This one was taught by a... Mister Kitoshi? She didn't recognize the name, not that it mattered. It took her a bit to find the room, but she hadn't woken up late today, so this did not hurt. Moving into the classroom, Valorie looked around, curiosity darting across her expression as she tried to see if she couldn't spot what looked to be the teacher from those present.

Elizabeth - Elizabeth's Classroom
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A young girl appearing no older than say 10 entered the Ancient Johto History classroom. She was tugging along a suitcase as big as she was, standing at a meager three feet eleven inches. She seemed to have mild difficulty dragging the suitcase along, as it appeared to be full of something. This wouldn't have been all that weird on it's own, if it weren't for where she went. The girl proceeded directly to the teacher's desk and placed herself up into the chair. Her attire was very, very old fashioned in appearance.

...Was... was that the teacher? She looked around in a somewhat shy manner at the students that had already arrived, surveying and trying to catalogue those present mentally. She even went so far as to fiddle with some of the papers residing on the teacher's desk. Well she certainly /acted/ like she might be the teacher, and yet she looked ridiculously young, and not extremely short adult young, she would've easily passed as a child in every way imaginable.

After surveying the papers on her desk for a moment she proceeded to try and lift the suitcase onto her desk. Her strained voice was as child-like as her appearance as she tried and utterly failed to lift the heavy baggage. It honestly didn't look like she'd ever accomplish such a feat on her own, given her very limited strength in her small, thin form. This was just... sad to watch.
Old August 20th, 2012, 03:54 AM
Lincoln West
Drowzee

Nature: Relaxed
Malcolm West

Malcolm smiled as his students began to enter the classroom, nodding to each one in turn. He was an extremely tired looking man, with thinning hair and a threadbare suit, but the energy he carried himself with seemed to suggest he had much more enthusiasm than half of his students. They still had a few empty seats, but he could at least get the students present started.

"Morning everybody!" He called out, clapping his hands once to draw attention. "I'm Mr. West and welcome to the class with the most boring name in the Academy. While we still have people arriving could I ask you all to take two of your pokeballs - containing pokemon that do not hold the same type as each other - and place them on your desk. Do not release your pokemon, simply take a piece of paper for each pokeball and use it to label the pokeball with the type, or types, of the pokemon inside. If you're not certain of the pokemons type then hold up your hand and I'll help you."

Nika Valentine

Nika quietly finished her breakfast and cleared her dishes away. No one had come to speak with her and, really, that was fine by her. Starting your day off with strangers bombarding you with personal questions seemed unpleasant to her mind. Leaving the cafeteria she returned to the pokemon centre, smiling at the nurse who... seemed to be missing one of her eyebrows...

"Is everything alright?" Nika asked.
"Oh, yes, yes, everythings fine." The nurse smiled, her cheerful demeanour contrasting with her appearance. "We're used to it with Pineco, they do like to explode, don't they?"
"I... suppose so, yes."
"Well in any event, do you have a pokeball for your new little Pineco? He's all ready to leave."
"Oh... let me look."

Nika began rummaging around in her satchel, completely unsure whether she had an empty pokeball or not. Would she have to carry Pineco around everywhere if she didn't? It had been tiring enough carrying the egg case, and Pineco was just so awkward to carry... finally after what felt like an eternity her hand closed around an empty pokeball and she drew it out. It was a Heavy Ball, her only one.

"...Are you sure that's the one you want to use, dear?"
"It's the only one I have."
"Well, I'm sure it'll do just fine."

Jackson (Male Shieldon) Lvl 24: Toxic, Sandstorm, Protect, Iron Head, Stealth Rock, Dig
Ability: Sturdy

Bixi (Female Tirtouga) Lvl 24: Crunch, Aqua Tail, Sandstorm, Ice Beam, Stone Edge, Iron Defense
Ability: Solid Rock

Siege (Male Geodude) Lvl 22: Defense Curl, Attract, Rock Polish, Rock Throw, Magnitude, Roll Out
Ability: Rock Head
Old August 20th, 2012, 05:18 AM
Greiger
A mad mind... hehe

Nature: Serious
Lucia Francisco Bernavard

This was not going to turn out good at all. Once that Dig hit it would no doubt be game for Diana. Even if a Iron Defense could be used, it wouldn't help. That Body Slam damaged her too much and one more attack would be enough to wipe her out. Lucia still wasn't ready to give up, "Diana, use Iron Defense!" She cried out, but the Aron didn't bulge from her spot. "Iron Defense Diana!" She said once more, but instead the Aron walked to the hole that the Poliwhirl had disappeared down.

"I'm right on you and I'll catch ya!" She shouted as she leaped down the hole.

Samuel just groaned at her antics while Tyro shouted on encouragement from the sidelines. Roberto surprisingly wasn't paying attention to the battle, instead his eyes remained locked on Snype, never once moving away from him or, surprisingly, blinking at all.

Lucia frowned, "Come on Diana! He'll knock you out down there!" She shouted.

Meanwhile the little Aron was running down the hold, tripping every so often as she began to pant and look around. "Come on out coward!" She shouted. "Fight me like a real man!"

Lucia was aware that Danielle was off to the side, but for now her entire attention was on the match at hand.
Old August 20th, 2012, 05:31 AM
Megaman765
Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Community Supporter

Nature: Bold
Mark looked to his side and noticed that Danielle had arrived. Well at least he had an audience. Mark greeted her but quickly got back to focusing on the battle Diana disobeyed a command and ended up actually chasing Len down the hole instead. Well this was certaintly different...Mark wasn't sure what was going to happen down there since Len certainly couldn't hear him.

Len continued to dig around to ambush Diana, unaware that she had chased after him in the hole. He would have attacked straight up if he hadn't heard Diana call him out from behind. Rather then head up to the surface, Len decided to turn around an encounter Diana himself. His sight was still a bit crippled from mud slap and all the digging wasn't helping either.

When len turned around he dug slightly above the path he had previously dug out. Once he was in position, he dug straight down and ended up right behind her. He ment to attack her but unfortunately missed. Len stared right at her.

"Man enough for you?" Len teased. "Comon I have a clear advantage. Just concede and save your trainer the trouble of going to a Pokemon Center. Another attack would seriously hurt you." Len said.

Mark looked down the hole that Len dug, just waiting for one of them to jump out. Strange, Len should have appeared by now...

Trainer Academy RP Pokemon
Snype (Sableye)- Lv. 52- Detect, Shadow Sneak, Will-o-wisp, Low Sweep, Foul Play, Taunt (Ability: Keen Eye)
Commodore (Porygon-Z)- Lv. 55 -Signal beam, Conversion 2, Recover, Tri Attack, Ice Beam, Trick Room (Ability: Trace)
Len (Poliwraith)- Lv. 53- Bubblebeam, Brick Break, Dig, Belly Drum, Sleep Talk, Rest (Ability: Water Absorb)
Able (Ninjask)- Lv. 45 - Fury Cutter, Slash, Double Team, Protect, Baton Pass, Swords Dance (Ability: Speed Boost)
Kara (Gligar) Lv. 29 Acrobatics, Substitute, Fury Cutter, Knock Off, Slash,Toxic (Ability: Poison Heal)
Xerox (Ditto) Lv. 32 Transform (Ability: Imposter)

(In Box)
Shedinja- Lv. 35 Fury Swipes, Confuse Ray, Sand attack, Leech Life, Mind Reader, Scratch (Ability: Wonder Guard)
Old August 20th, 2012, 06:33 AM
Greiger
A mad mind... hehe

Lucia walked up to the hole and looked down at it alongside Mark. "Uh... did they get lost down there?" She asked. "Has Len used this move a lot? I mean, he should at least be coming up with Diana unconscious, right?"

Diana felt something almost hit her and turned around to see Len right behind her. She growled at his words. "So!? I want to be stronger! I know I'll get kicked her, but... I want to be like my dad!" She said proudly. "He got hit by a Gyrados when he was young and he almost died! Once he was an Aggron he found that same Gyrados and hammered it around! He got stronger because of that!"

She glared at him, "So... you're my Gyrados! I'm not an idiot! I know I don't have a chance with you, but I know if I get beat by you, I will get stronger and I'll pay you back once I'm an Aggron with twice the amount of pain you will give me today! I'll get stronger, and show you and then I'll be like my dad!"

She wiggled her body there, "So come on! Either you take me down or I keep attacking you until you're knocked out!" She declared as she ran at him with an Iron Head attack.
Old August 20th, 2012, 08:48 AM
Kezius
Mime Jr.

C.J. Styles
Dead Forest

As he walked C.J. began to see objects just at the edge of his vision. What were they? He tried to look but they were always just out of sight, forever at the edge of his view. That eerie feeling never left, in fact, it got worse the longer he spent inside this wasteland. What’s worse, he could swear he saw a pair of eyes watching from the distance.

Okay guys, this is getting to weird, I need you all out here.” He said aloud as he released his other three Pokemon. “Now who’s scared?” Ace snickered. “I’m not scared, I just have a bad feeling about all this.” C.J. exclaimed. Ax and Chomp immediately felt the peculiar aroma of the area while Custos, although aware of it, chose to act as if it didn’t bother him, shifted his eyes back and forth in an attempt to discover the source.

Just then C.J. saw it. A Golett! “Custos, Fire Blast!” C.J. commanded. At which Custos took in a deep breath and releases a powerful five-pointed blast of orange fire from his mouth at the Golett. Just before the Fire Blast was going to hit the Golett something strange happened. The Golett disappeared into a cloud of blue mist. The Fire Blast struck the ground causing flames to light the surrounding area aflame. “Crap! What just happened?” C.J. shouted, Custos looked at him and shrugged, “I’m not sure, was it even real?” Custos asked. “Chomp, quick use Sandstorm, get these flames out!” C.J. ordered. Chomp didn’t waste any time. She started the technique as soon as she heard the order, after a few moments the flames were contained and put out.

Okay, so this place keeps getting more and more strange. Well let’s continue our search.” C.J. said as he began walking around the strange forest area. His Pokemon were even more on edge now. There was something up with this place for sure. No wonder it attracted Ghosts to it.

Pokemon Trainers Academy:
C.J. Styles
Lexi Styles

Pokemon: Journeys Through Novia
Taegan Power

Pokemon Fallout:
Ignis Gerentis-Torch(Magmar)

Fulgur Gerentis-Static(Electabuzz)

Last edited by Kezius; August 20th, 2012 at 09:04 AM.
Old August 20th, 2012, 10:22 AM
Rose Quartz
Let's change the future

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Skype™ to Rose Quartz

Ruby Sapphire Fiona Destiny - classroom

After Ruby beated the other bully pokemon with Hikari and Yuki, she called Yuki back and went with Hikari back to her dorm, sort of following Kilik because they were both in the Entei dorm. "Good night Kilik." She said before she entered her room. 'Today was fun~' Ruby said and stretched her body like a playful kitty.

Ruby walked towards her closet, opened it and toke out her turquoize Pyama's. 'Let's get some sleep, Hikari.' Ruby smiled at her Poochyena who nodded and jumped on the bed. Hikari layd down next to Ruby's pillow, somewhere she always layd when they were going to sleep.

Ruby stepped into her bed and thought about a few things before she fell asleep.

The next morning Ruby heard the sound she and probely every teenager hated so much. Ruby rubbed in her eyes, then stood up. 'Hikari! Wake up! It's morning! Sun is up~ a new beautiful day has come~' Ruby cheered, Hikari slowly opened her eyes and wondered why Ruby was suddenly so hyper.

When the blurry sigh cleared, Hikari saw that Ruby was already in her uniform. 'Time to get ready for class! Let's go!' Ruby picked up Hikari and started running, Hikari closed her eyes and slept futher in Ruby's arms. When she arrived the classroom she panted a little with a happy smile. 'Here we are~' she cheered.

Roxas Jaden Asakura - Miss Elizabeth's classroom

Roxas spended his night thinking about the red haired girl called Alice, how come she ran away so suddenly? Roxas sighed and tried to catch some Z's, but even though that he couldn't sleep at all, Alice kept crossing his mind. 'Oh c'mon!' Roxas sat up in his bed. 'Stop trolling me stupid brain!!' Roxas shouted. Obilivio started chuckling. 'What's wrong? Fell in love?' Obilivio trolled him and kept on laughing. Roxas trew a pillow at him and glared at him. 'It's not like that, somehow i don't like it when people don't like me when i've been nice all the time.' Roxas said to him. 'Ah i see...' Obilivio closed his eyes again.

'Don't worry about it, Alice probely had a good reason for leaving like that.' After Obilivio said that, it turned silent, Roxas layd down again but still couldn't sleep at all, he didn't mind though, it's not like he needed his sleep, in his carriere as a Rocket he sometimes had to stay awake for 48 hours.

A few hours later Roxas heard his alarm finally... he thought. 'Wake up, lazyass.' Roxas pulled the blankets from Obilivio and changed into his school uniform, time for class? But there was one problem, students were easy to trick, and it's easy to hide his true identity from them, but how about teachers...?

Roxas decided to ignore that thought and to act completly normal, he left his dorm and walked to the classroom followed by Obilivio, he secretly hoped he would see Alice so he could apologize to her for whatever he did.
Brothers
Sisters
Theme
Maya Nami Kyuuketsuki / Ryuu Higoroshi / Luna / Lucina / Lacy / Madison Campbell
Old August 20th, 2012, 10:24 AM
Megaman765
Community Supporter

Len got hit by Iron head again as Diana declared how she was willing to take some harsh pain for the sake to get stronger. Len couldn't help but admire her attitude. She knew that she didn't have a chance yet wanted to try anyways just for the sake of getting stronger.

"Alright then. I'm looking forward to the rematch then Diana. Brace yourself!" He said as he used brick break at full force. This was bound to hurt quite alot...

Mark looked up at Lucia. "He's used this a few times. Maybe they're battling down there?" Mark said.

Snype (Sableye)- Lv. 52- Detect, Shadow Sneak, Will-o-wisp, Low Sweep, Foul Play, Taunt (Ability: Keen Eye)
Commodore (Porygon-Z)- Lv. 55 -Signal beam, Conversion 2, Recover, Tri Attack, Ice Beam, Trick Room (Ability: Trace)
Len (Poliwraith)- Lv. 53- Bubblebeam, Brick Break, Dig, Belly Drum, Sleep Talk, Rest (Ability: Water Absorb)
Able (Ninjask)- Lv. 45 - Fury Cutter, Slash, Double Team, Protect, Baton Pass, Swords Dance (Ability: Speed Boost)
Kara (Gligar) Lv. 29 Acrobatics, Substitute, Fury Cutter, Knock Off, Slash,Toxic (Ability: Poison Heal)

(In Box)
Shedinja- Lv. 35 Fury Swipes, Confuse Ray, Sand attack, Leech Life, Mind Reader, Scratch (Ability: Wonder Guard)
Old August 20th, 2012, 11:01 AM
Greiger
A mad mind... hehe

Diana hadn't expected the attack to hurt so much. When the brick break hit her she felt her entire body freeze up as her mind struggled to register the pain. For a few seconds she just stood there, her mouth wide open, her eyes wide as saucers. Some drool even managed to leak out before her mind finally mad up it's mind. The little Aron tipped over like a stick that had been blown over by the wind. Just by the look in her glazed over eyes alone one could see that she was completely out of it.

Lucia looked down and nodded, "True... I guess we just wait for them to come back up?" She asked.

Samuel shook his head, "She's going to get her a** handed to her down there."

Roberto just nodded as Samuel looked up at him and more specifically where he was looking and growled lightly. "Is he really that important to you? It was years ago Roberto! Grow up!" He snapped loudly at the Scizor.

Roberto just grunted and continued while Samuel rolled his eyes.

Tyro still had his go happy attitude as he called for Diana to win.
Old August 20th, 2012, 11:08 AM
Gold19
Yes, I'm that One Guy

Nature: Hardy
Dante Redson --- Location-Entei Dorm

Dante was walking out of Entei dorm seeing the sun rise and noticing the sound flying-type pokemon waking up. Dante then started walking toward the cafetiere where he would get breakfast for him and his pokemon. On his way to the cafetiere, Dante saw a few Taillow fly by making Dante think of home. Dante then looked at his watch and started running off to class. And like before, Dante stopped by a vending machine and got some pop tarts. After that, Dante started running to class while saying sorry to his pokemon for not giving them breakfast.

"Gotta hurry", Dante said to himself, as he run toward the classroom.

Once he got close to the classroom, Dante started to slow down to a walk and started to eat his pop tarts. Dante started to walk into the classroom and saw the teacher, whom looked younger than the other teachers on the island and also looked older than Dante.

"Um, is this the Ancient Johto History class?", Dante asked as he walked in the classroom.
Old August 20th, 2012, 12:26 PM
Lt. Col. Fantastic
The Arianator

Nature: Sassy
Artemesio (Cafeteria)

"Hey."

Arti looked up from his "show" and saw a boy around his age, maybe a bit older. Arti swallowed his yogurt, and made sure no blueberries were stuck in his teeth before returning the greeting.

"Oh, hey!"

The other kid seemed a bit nervous, and said, "What Dorm are you in?"

Strange conversation starter, as usually an exchange of names goes first. But the kid was making an effort to be socialble, which is always a good thing to be.

"I'm in the Raiku dorms myself. What about you? Oh, and my name's Arti by the way!"

Arti really wanted to be as cheerful as he could, both to make friends and make sure this kid didn't feel any more weird.

Mr. Aladdin sir! Have a wish or two or three!
Old August 20th, 2012, 12:29 PM
Megaman765
Community Supporter

Diana had fallen over completely. It was good that this wasn't a punch or anything, otherwise she would be bouncing off the walls or something. He really hoped she was going to be alright after an attack like that... Len picked up Diana in his arms and quickly dug back up to the surface. Diana looked like she'd seen better days.

Mark noticed something down in the hole and quickly backed up as Len resurfaced, holding Diana in his arms. He gently placed her down onto the ground for Lucia to tend to.

"W-woah! Geez Len! What the heck happened down there?!" Mark wondered. Mark wouldn't have been able to understand Len either way. "Is Diana alright?" Mark wondered.

Snype looked over to Len, a tad surprised himself. "Geez Len, you must have really knocked the wind out of her. I'm almost afraid to spar with you now! Ha..." Snype said.

(In Box)
Old August 20th, 2012, 01:23 PM
Greiger
A mad mind... hehe

As soon as Len and Diana resurfaced Lucia could already tell something was wrong. Why Mark questioned Len Lucia rushed to Diana and looked her over and carefully picked her up off of the ground. "Diana, please nod your head if you can hear me." She said. The Aron remained motionless and only breathed in short quick pants. Lucia frowned and stood back up with her Aron. "Easy, Diana, easy. Sorry Mark, I have to get her to the center, I'll see you at class later!" She said as she ran off, carefully cradling the Aron in her arms.

Tyro and Samuel quicky rushed after her and after some time Roberto ran after them as well, and being faster than the two of them he was right behind Lucia after a few seconds.

Lucia made a dash for the center and by the time she had gotten inside she was sweating and lightly panting. She made it up to the nurse and luckily this early in the morning there were no other trainers in the center to hold her up.

"Excuse me nurse, my Aron is injured." She panted as she showed the nurse the bundle she carried. The nurse looked over and nodded and called in a Chansey team who rushed in with a small gurney. After getting Diana on the gurney they wheeled her into another room.

Lucia just bit her lip as the nurse told her to stay where she was as she went into the room after. She sat there for a few minutes before the nurse returned, luckily it wasn't as serious as she thought. Diana had just been hit too hard and was knocked out instantly. The blow had been powerful so the nurse wanted to look her over for the day telling Lucia to come back later when she was healed up.

Lucia just nodded and headed out of the center and once out she leaned against the wall and rubbed her face, relieved. It wasn't too serious so that was good. She just needed some bed rest was all.
Old August 20th, 2012, 02:12 PM
Megaman765
Community Supporter

Diana was out cold. Whatever Len did, it really hurt her. Lucia quickly picked her up and headed over to the Pokemon center. Well, a battle is a battle he supposed. He just hoped that Diana was alright, and so did Len.

As Lucia walked away, Snype stuck his tongue at Roberto behind his back. and jumped off of Mark's shoulder. Snype also greeted Danielle, along with Mark.

"Hey Danni! How are things?" Mark asked

(In Box)
Old August 20th, 2012, 02:20 PM
Mr. Mammoth
One cool snowman

Nature: Relaxed
Maxwell Leggingsteele
Cafeteria
------------------------------

Such nerve! Hugin stopped for a moment, his feathers standing right up from anger. Fat? Overgrown? That monkey was going to get a piece of his mind, beak and talons. He took one step forward but noticed the dissaproving look on Maxwell's face. Hugin wasn't one to listen to anyone but his Trainer, however this time he made an exception. He still affixed the monkey with his red eyes as he spoke,

"Honch, Honch."(Just to make myself clear, I look at whoever I want to look at, however I want to look at that person. Got it?) And with that, the Honchkrow turned around and started pecking the seeds he recieved angrily before he ate them.

Maxwell just rolled his eyes at Hugin and directed his attention back at Genevieve who was now giving Katam a piece of her food. The Tympole had first sniffed on it before taking a bite out of the new and interesting thing held up in fron of him. He munched a for a bit - feeling the apple crunch in his mouth and the toast spread a warm feeling as he ate - before nodding and giving off a happy sound. He seemed to really like it.

"He likes it!" Maxwell said, "That's just awesome, now I know what kind of food to get him in the future!" He put the Tympole down on the table again for a moment while looking at it. He still didn't have any knowledge of what Katam really could do... Well Genevieve was knowledgeable when it came to Pokémon, maybe she knew?

"Hey, Genevieve. What do you know about Katam? Like, what he evolves into and stuff like that." He asked curiously.
Old August 20th, 2012, 02:36 PM
Kezius
Mime Jr.

C.J. Styles
Dead Forest

As he continued his quest, C.J. felt as if his energy had been being sucked right out of him. Must be all the ghosts in the area, they love life energy after all. “Push on, have to push on.” C.J. thought to himself. The images fluttering about getting more and more frequent. Never staying in focus for him to see clearly.

C.J.: “Remind me not to come back here again unless absolutely necessary.
Ace snickering: “And you said you weren’t scared.
C.J.: “Not scared, this place is just not meant to be in.
Custos: “Are you okay?
C.J.: “I’ll be fine, I’ll just have to take a rest when we get out of here.
Custos: “Alright, let’s hurry this up then..

Suddenly, as if on cue, a Golett appears out of nowhere, raises its arms, makes a scary face, shadows appear on its body and around its face, frightening the two younger Pokemon of the group. (Ax & Chomp) The two young females each let out a shriek and ran behind C.J. peeking out from behind their trainers legs. Then without hesitation, Golett pulls back one of its arms and purple and black energy appears around it and forms into its arm, causing it to turn black and become outlined in purple. Golett then brings its fist forward and releases a black fist in the shape of it's fist with a purple outline. The fist then races towards Custos.

C.J.: “Custos quick use Protect!

Custos let out a cry as a green force field surrounds him just in time to deflect the attack. Before the dust even settles C.J. was on to calling out the next move.

C.J.: “Now quick, Focus Energy!

Custos’ body began to glow a light blue as he concentrated on raising his power. Taking the advantage Golett curls its body into a ball and rolls at the Bagon with incredible speed and power.

C.J.: “Wait for him to get close then sidestep and use Dragon Claw.” he called out telepathically
Custos nodded showing he got the message.

Just as the Golett was about to make contact Custos sidestepped as told as his right claw glows light blue and he slashes the opponent sending the Golett rolling back in the opposite direction. Without missing a step the Golett stopped it’s rollout flinging itself into the air, turning mid air it used mud-slap and sent the mud hurling towards Custos. Direct hit, neither Custos nor C.J. had expected such rapid changes from a wild Pokemon.

C.J.: “We need to finish this up, this Golett is quite good. Find a way to get into the air.
Again Custos nodded to show he understood.

Golett once again curled itself into a ball and rolled towards Custos. This time however, if one was to look closely, purple and black energy formed around it. Right as it was about to make contact, it flew out of it’s roll and sent a Shadow Punch upwards connecting with Custos’ chest. The Bagon was sent flying into the air. C.J. smirked. Not what he had planned but it was effective none the less.

C.J.: “Now!

There was no need to call out the move, Custos new what was planned. As he spun himself in the air his body became surrounded by white steaks, he straightened himself and took aim at the opposing Golett slamming head first at it. Dust arose from the area and visibility became near zero. C.J. waited patiently for the debris to settle.

Pokemon Trainers Academy:
C.J. Styles
Lexi Styles

Pokemon: Journeys Through Novia
Taegan Power

Pokemon Fallout:
Ignis Gerentis-Torch(Magmar)

Fulgur Gerentis-Static(Electabuzz)

Last edited by Kezius; August 20th, 2012 at 02:51 PM.
Old August 20th, 2012, 02:59 PM
ShaymieTheShaymin
Menma~
Community Supporter

Nature: Naive
Send a message via Skype™ to ShaymieTheShaymin
Kayla Makihatayama

Kayla yawned and checked her Xtransceiver. "I'm getting bored, and I don't want to go to class right now... maybe I could catch some pokemon or something." Rosemary looked up at her and mewed excitedly. "Yay! I'm going to make a new friend! I can't wait!", she said, jumping up and down. Kayla released the rest of her pokemon and stood up. "What's going on?", Yuri asked, scratching at her ear. "Kayla's going to catch a new pokemon!", Rosemary said. Jasmine snorted and breathed out fire. "Great... another annoying pokemon to deal with." "Let's go already!", Rosemary yelled, running out of the cafeteria. Kayla sighed and picked up her bag. "Let's go, you guys...", she said, walking out of the cafeteria.

Thanks for everything today. Tomorrow I'll go to heaven. Please be my friends until the very end.
Old August 20th, 2012, 03:10 PM
HunterZero
Maverick Hunting til the end

Nature: Brave
Gene Kitoshi Location: Gene Kitoshi's Classroom:

The day before was kind of a quiet one for the blonde man as he wanted to find more of a challenge then a bunch of thugs who stole some pokemon. He wiped the floor with them easily yesterday and frankly it was bit disappointing. Gene that morning had a big breakfast and headed to his classroom to make sure he was the first one in there. It was his first day teaching and to be honest he was bit a nervous. He had never taught a class before and this would be his first class. All of his pokemon could feel his excitement and nervousness and would do their best to help out if they were called for. Thoughts of what his students were going to be like ran through his head as he walked into the empty class room and looked around. He had seen it the other day and it looked bigger than it did yesterday. Size thought didn't matter much as he'd be most likely be taking them outside anyway.

Gene then walked over to his desk and sat down in his chair and spun it around so it was facing the window. He was wearing his usual outfit, figuring he'd look his best for his students. Since no one was in the class room at the moment Gene shut his eyes to catch up on some "Zs". He quickly dozed off and had quite a nice nap. He woke up as soon as he heard the door open and the first group of kids came pouring in and began taking up seats. The man was so excited to start teaching he froze in his seat. After a few moments the students started talking to on another about where the teacher was as they couldn't see him because of how tall the chair was and the fact it was facing away from them.

Once he figured everyone was here Gene took a big gulp before spinning around in his chair and getting up. "Good Morning class my name is Gene Kitoshi and I'll be teaching this class today," He said as he got up with a smile on his face. He waited a bit for everyone to settle down and be quiet before he continued. "Just to give everyone a quick summary about what you'll be doing in this class you'll be learning how to handle the most intense battles and training. You'll also be learn how to create perfect bonds with you pokemon so that you have the utmost trust with each other. You're bonds with each of your pokemon will become so strong that you'll be able to battle without having to making any verbal commands," Gene said with a loud and powerful voice as he then took out Red Alert's pokeball and released the Bisharp. Red Alert would be a perfect example of what it's like to achieve this.

"Not only will you be able to keep cool, calm and collected in any battle but both you and your pokemon will be at their peak psychical and emotional condition with each other," He paused for a bit as he noticed some students look at him confused. "This isn't a class just for your pokemon to be trained psychically, you yourself well be trained along side your pokemon. By the end of this class you'l be able to take even me on!," He said with a bit of a laugh at the end of it. Gene figured any bigshots in the class room would like that last bit seeing he is a pretty powerful trainer himself and is known for his many wins.

"This here is Red Alert and he'll be you co-teacher for the day," Gene said as the Bisharp then gave the classroom a cold stare. "This guy and I didn't always get along he used to hate my guys but now he's my most loyal Pokemon and I could never have achieved that without hard work. So now I want everyone to release one of their pokemon they think they don't have a great bond with and or is your weakest pokemon. Red Alert and I for the next week or so will be whipping you two into in shape.," He said with a smirk as he stood next to Red Alert. Things seemed to be going smoothly so far for him hopefully it would keep going that way.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old August 20th, 2012, 04:36 PM
ShaymieTheShaymin
Menma~
Community Supporter

Nature: Naive
Send a message via Skype™ to ShaymieTheShaymin
Kayla Makihatayama

Kayla ran out of the cafeteria and looked around for Rosemary. She stopped for a while and panted. "She's really fast for a pokemon so small..." She found a bench and decided to sit down for a while. "Hey, Yuri. Do you think you can go find her?" Yuri looked up and nodded, putting her nose to the ground and looking for Rosemary's scent. She found it and ran towards the power plant.

Yuri arrived at the power plant after a while and started looking for Rosemary. She was about to leave when she heard a familiar voice yelling. She turned around and saw Rosemary being chased by a Pichu. The Pichu didn't look very happy and was shooting electricity at Rosemary. "Please help me, Yuri!", Rosemary yelled, running behind Yuri. Yuri looked at Rosemary, and then at the Pichu. "I'm sorry for whatever Rosemary did. I'm sure she didn't mean it. Now if you'll excuse us, we have to get back to our trainer." Yuri started walking and gestured Rosemary to follow. The Pichu watched them for a while, and followed them.

Kayla yawned and looked at Jasmine. Jasmine was watching where Yuri had went and sat down after a while. Yuri walked back to Kayla, while Rosemary jumped into her arms. Kayla jumped back a little but relaxed when she saw it was only Rosemary. She looked at the Pichu and giggled. "Hi there! Are you Rosemary's friend?", she asked. The Pichu looked up and nodded her head. She jumped onto Kayla's shoulder and looked down at Rosemary. "Hi! I'm sorry I got so mad earlier. I was just in a bad mood." Rosemary looked up at the Pichu and smiled. Kayla looked at her and thought for a moment. "I think I'll name you... Primrose!", she said. The Pichu looked at her and smiled. Jasmine frowned and glared at Primrose.

Thanks for everything today. Tomorrow I'll go to heaven. Please be my friends until the very end.
Old August 20th, 2012, 04:56 PM
BrainstØrm
Lonely Planet Boy

Nature: Lonely
Send a message via Skype™ to BrainstØrm
Jimmy Vincent & Alice Crenshaw
Classroom

The teacher, Mr. Smith, asked a question to the class that one boy answered in some rash sort of way. Jimmy sighed and took out his notebook. He flipped through the pages until he found the writing form his previous class with N. He opened his eyes wide and quickly turned it, then looked at Alice. She was taking notes as well, so she couldn't have seen that writing. Good. he thought. Then, as he was about to write, the teacher called his name, and wanted him to answer the following question: How many types of Poffins were there?

Well, to be honest, he didn't know the answer. And he felt slightly irritated by it. Alice turned to look at the boy sitting next to her, as his face showed even more anger. She didn't think something like that was possible.

"Humph, I dunno." he said. "I guess it's it has to do with how they taste, and what different type of, um, flavors there are, but I don't know much about that either, so, whatever."

Alice couldn't help but feel sorry for Jimmy. She watched as the boy placed his arms on the desk and held his head. She could easily tell he was somewhat stressed, in fact, anyone in the room could.
Old August 20th, 2012, 06:17 PM
SylveonStar
Sylveon

Genevieve Molyneux
Cafeteria ---> Class

Genevieve sighed and looked at Sapphire. "Sapphire, can you handle yourself, or do you think you need to go back into your Pokeball." she asked the Pokemon gently. Sapphire meanwhile ignored her and kept glaring at Hugin. She didn't say anything back though, as people always say, actions speak louder than words. The blue monkey smirked and sent a water gun at Hugin. "Sapphire" Genevieve scolded and quickly returned her Pokemon.

"I'm sorry about that Maxy, Sapphire, well...she really hates flying types, as for what Pokemon Katam will evolve into Palpitoad when he hits level 25 and then Seismitoad at level 36. If you have any more questions, ask me after class." she smiled at him before returning Toto and Kitty as well. "I don't want to be late, you know how I am about knowledge." she giggled and kissed his cheek. "Love you Maxy, meet me back here after class" she said before throwing her trash away and waving at her boyfriend before she literally skipped off. Minutes later she reached the classroom and saw the teacher already talking. She was late. Her face turned red she was so ashamed of herself. For someone who took such pride in her learning she felt terrible she was late and that showed in her tone. "S-Sorry I'm late sir"

Rosalyn Smith
Classroom

Rosalyn smiled to herself as she pulled out Belle and Jazz's Pokeballs. She set them on her desk and put her sketch book away. She then ripped a piece of paper and put a piece of tape on them before writing Water on one piece and tapping it to Jazz's Pokeball. She then wrote down Normal/Flying and put it on Belle's Pokeball. She then put her pencil down brushed a strand of her blonde hair behind her ear and folded her hands on the desk waiting patiently for the next instruction.

Sage Smith
Classroom

Sage nodded to both Haru and Holly as they followed his instructions before he walked back to the front of the room. He looked back towards Jimmy waiting for his answer and when he got it he nodded. "nice attempt Mr. Vincent." he said before turning to the board ad writing the number twenty-nine on the board. There are a total of 29 different types of poffins. There are Bitter, Sour, sweet, spicy, and dry poffins, as well as combinations of all the types" he wrote the types he said as well as the mixes on the board as he spoke. "there are also Foul Poffins, rich poffins, overripe, and mild Poffins." he finished writing and turned back to the class. "Next question, name one type of berry that would result in a Sweet Poffin, how about you Ms. Crenshaw?"
Old August 20th, 2012, 07:07 PM
BrainstØrm
Lonely Planet Boy

Send a message via Skype™ to BrainstØrm
Jimmy Vincent & Alice Crenshaw
Classroom

Jimmy shrugged and sighed as the teacher spoke. He took his pencil and wrote down whatever the teacher was writing on the board without paying much attention to what he was actually writing. Alice smiled at him, seeing that Jimmy had almost got the answer, and wrote down what the teacher wrote on her notebook, only that she was actually interested in the topic unlike her rebellious-looking classmate.

"Next question, name one type of berry that would result in a Sweet Poffin, how about you Ms. Crenshaw?" Mr. Smith then said.

Alice was slightly startled, being suddenly interrupted. Jimmy glanced at her and smirked. "Um, well, eh..." she said, making Jimmy smile evilly as he looked at his notebook as the girl closed her eyes to think.

"Um, to make a Sweet Poffin...I would choose a Berry that tastes sweet..." Alice continued, "like, um, for example, the Pecha Berry."

She crossed her fingers and didn't open her eyes, wishing for her answer to be correct. Jimmy looked at what she was doing, and shrugged before going back to minding his own business.
Old August 20th, 2012, 07:22 PM
Ocelli
Togepi

Tristen S, Raikou Dorm
[PTA Dorms]

Gabriel and Tristen walked into their dorm room and took a small look around their living quarters. “It’s definitely....” Tristen stretched her arms out as wide as she could. “... going to give me claustrophobia.”

Gabriel looked up at her questioningly as he hopped silently onto the nearest bed to test it out. “Yeah, you like it, but I don’t. It makes me feel all closed up. I need the open space,” she told him, and sighed. “Unlike you, I like seeing the stars at night, okay?”

She walked over to her small dresser next to the bed. She picked up the only piece of paper on it and read over it. “Well, looks like we didn’t have to go to the office first after all. I apparently have Double Battle Expert as my first class.”

Tristen stopped a moment to think over what it would be like. “Oh, God.” She looked at Gabriel. “Of all the classes... It’s like they know I can’t stand being in large groups.” Her hands went into fists as she got more and more worked up. “I think,” she spoke, voice trembling from restraint, “I want to throw something.” She suddenly looked at Gabriel, who was backing away slowly. He was used to her temper; he was sure that she wasn’t the abusive type... But times like this did make him nervous.

She stood there silently for a moment before she suddenly dumped her backpack onto the floor. “There. I’m unpacked. Let’s go.” She was grinding her teeth together as she stomped through the door. It’s okay. This is just... another opportunity to do some friendly acting. She rolled her eyes at herself. Who am I kidding? You’re going to hate it the entire time.

The little croagunk scrambled after her but kept his distance. He gave her a worried look.

“No, I’m fine. I’ll just...” She paused for just a moment and completely changed her face from raging mad to calm, serene, and friendly. “...use this opportunity to make friends.” Tristen smiled at Gabriel, but her smile was too friendly. Gabe shivered. It creeped him out when she could act so well.

It was definitely possible to be disconcertingly friendly when you were Tristen.
Old August 20th, 2012, 07:26 PM
dcjboi
With Quiet Courage

Nature: Timid
Send a message via Skype™ to dcjboi
Wyatt Wyvern (Raikou Dorm)

Training Academy/Cafeteria

The boy paused for a moment and swallowed, presumably yogurt. The boy introduced himself as Arti and he seemed glad to make Wyatt's acquaintance.
"Hey Arti" replied Wyatt with a grin on his face.

He was glad that someone here was willing to make the effort to help him adjust.

"Well my name is Wyatt and needless to say I guess I'm your typical new guy but anyways what about you?"

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here