Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Theatre > Roleplay Stage
Reload this Page [Pokémon] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Roleplay Stage This is where the In-Character roleplaying happens. Before you create a thread here, recruit some players in Roleplay Casting. Your very own legend is about to unfold! A world of dreams and adventures awaits! Let's go!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old September 3rd, 2012 (09:16 AM).
Crimson Angel of Judecca
Gold Tier

Nature: Naive
Send a message via Skype™ to ShaymieTheShaymin
Holly

Holly looked around and noticed that everyone was starting to make their Poffins. She felt Lumina's pokeball shake a little and giggled. She went to get some Berries and yawned a little. Suddenly, Lumina came out of her pokeball and started to run around the classroom. "What are you doing?" Lumina giggled and ran out of the classroom. Not again... Holly looked around and sighed. "I'm so sorry!" She quickly apologized and ran out of the room. Molly floated after her and sighed.

Apostle Edel Blau of the blue sky! We must follow the demon spores to their gathering place and defeat the Dark King Wallenstein!
Old September 3rd, 2012 (09:20 AM).
A mad mind... hehe

Nature: Serious
Lucia Francisco Bernavard

Lucia waited eagerly for her own name to be called. She knew that Roberto would be eager for battle himself, he always was. It was what he was trained to do after all! "Show her what you're made of Mark!" She whispered to him as she waved at Danielle. Well, Mark did have Able and Ninjask did know speed boost so if this Nika person chose a grass type then Mark would have another advantage over her. She hadn't seen Able in action before so she could only cheer for Mark at the time.

Roberto was put off slightly. He had wanted to see this Sableye in action. If not against himself then against another pokemon to determine his strength. Well, there was always later. Still, he would have to do his best for Lucia, like always.
Old September 3rd, 2012 (09:32 AM).
Is now DeathofShadows

Nature: Calm
Shadow

A fire type, I take it? I do belive that this Wyatt and Seth are now enemies... It doesn't suprise me the way things went down. Seth met his Haunter and then tried to mentally communicate with the trainer. Most people don't like those with abnormal abilities... Well, this seems to be it... If you ever get to chose a battlefield, it would be in your best interest to avoid battlefield 5, as it is over a pit of lava... Most definately for fire types... Alright I will be seeing you around... Hopefully... Hehehehehehe... At this, Shadow went to go join his trainer. He soon fel asleep...
Old September 3rd, 2012 (10:21 AM).
King of the Hell

きよこ - KIYOKO
Mother

~

"...My name's Valorie. I'm a student here at this school." This only caused slight peeking from his new, erm, shell. "You've..--I'm not an R man, or an R girl."

Kiyoko peeked out a bit more. Maybe she isn't... Then again, an R Man would easily say they aren't... He nearly took his first step until:

"...I don't even know what that means... Listen, you're kind of... /mine/ now. Do you think we could talk about this?"

Now that was an outright ludicrous statement to make. N-no! I'm not anyone's! No one's! I don't wanna be captured! I don't wanna be bossed around! I don't wanna get hurt... That last part seemed to come in a drastically different tone. Going from a tantrum to a heart-string-puller like that. It reaches that point where you feel like you're about to cry, but for some reason you don't. Or maybe you do. I dunno.

"...Still feeling out of it?" With that she held her hand out, and within it, a treat. Oh good lord that's just plain unfair

He paused a moment. He... Couldn't even remember his last meal. He probably would die within a few days if he kept starving. But... She is seemingly intent on capturing him. She could still be an R Man... But...

He began to... Read into her aura. Yes, I said that right. His left eye began to turn from soft purple to bright and shiny silver. What does the aura say about her kindness level? IT'S... one thousand and six. She... Seemed to at least care somewhat, but that seemingly possessive statement was one thing that kept him back. Decidedly... He crawled out slowly. He needed to eat, and this might be his only chance. Being this close it'd be hard to overlook the condition he was in. Starved and bony, cut and scraped, bruised and shaky. This... wasn't exactly top condition.

Old September 3rd, 2012 (10:46 AM).

Rafael looked around slightly confused on where he was. In front of him was one of his Pokemon, Lulu the Riolu and on his shoulder was his most trusted Pokemon his Pikachu. The Pikachu smiled at Lulu and made her slightly blush but her ears covered her cheeks. After about a minute of walking I found a stump and slowly sat on it breathing heavily. I heard a soft scream ahead and ran towards it not caring about my breathing at the moment and saw a female getting pecked by wild pidgeys. I immediately jumped into action and looked at Pikachu and Lulu smiling.

"Pikachu use Thunderbolt on the pidgeys and Lulu finish them off with Blaze Kick" I said and Pikachus red cheeks sparked with electricity and a bolt of lightning went towards the pidgeys knocking most of them out. I smiled and Lulu charged at the remaining Pidgeys and swung her foot at them as it caught on fire knocking the rest out. I looked at my two pokemon and gave them a thumbs up and they both smiled at me. The female slowly got up and looked at me amazed.and she slowly took a few steps closer to me and handed me a stone that was a bright yellow color and had an indent of a thunderbolt on it. I looked at her and she smiled and walked away slowly as I put the Thunderstone in my pocket.
Old September 3rd, 2012 (11:45 AM). Edited September 3rd, 2012 by Khawill.
Swaggins
Silver Tier

Nature: Brave
Teal Wright
Teal awoke to the sound of Vel's scratching on wood. "You want to go outside? Here let me open the door, we can head down to the campus grounds and get something to eat!" They walked down the stairs quickly, both of them were hungry. He looked for the directory and found the cafeteria, Teal got a bowl of oran berries for Vel and a bowl of plain noodles for himself. As they ate he watched all of the events outside, "Seems like everyone here is interesting," he looked at the list of classes, "I think we should take this self defense class when it becomes available. Our first day and it was spent getting beat up and knocked out." He laughed loudly and began to think. I think the first think we need to do is get stronger, we should try to avoid the forest for now. This guide gives a list of locations and their pokemon, maybe if I find someone to go with I can catch another pokemon...

Kira and Kim
Kira and Kim watched as the island came closer, and closer. "We are finally able to show more people my grand luck!" Kim just looked out at sea below. "We should go straight to Raikou dorm so I can get my clothes and your accessories!" Kim became excited at the word accessories and began to get restless. When the boat docked the first thing they did was run as fast as they could to campus. When they got to the center of campus Kira yelled, "This is so huge, look at everything." She smiled, "I know! We should dance!" She played some mamba music from her phone and let Canta out. "Lets dance!" She began to dance with Canta right out in the middle of school grounds. "Come on Kim dance with us! Get in the spirit!" She was laughing hard, enjoying her time dancing with her ludicolo.

Frio & Elise || Jayce & Jayce 2
Old September 3rd, 2012 (12:25 PM).
The Shadow Chronicler

Nature: Lonely
Isaac deladius

"Well by the clock it seems its my time to go. Got selected for a bit of a club, and well I need to attend." Isaac said handing the note to the proffessor.

Then he walked out.

'Thank gods. I swear another minute and I'd have had to put him in a choker hold to shut him up. He just doesn't get it. My biology is the same as any other human male, but I'm still different. He also doesn't teach anymore then my pokedex. Hopefully this Mr.Wolf will actually be a decent guy.' Mark thought as he went.

He'd actually been picked just to help set up since the battlefield it was held on had sustained some damage during a battle.
Old September 3rd, 2012 (01:13 PM).

I slowly exited the forest with the Yellow stone in my hands. I smiled and walked towards the school yard when I heard the sound of music. Lulu and Pikachu followed closely behind me until after about a minute we reached to center and saw a female dancing with a Ludicolo and a Frosslass. I lightly chuckled and didn't notice that Lulu and Pikachu got up and started dancing with the girl and three Pokemon. I looked behind me and noticed that Lulu and Pikachu weren't there anymore and I nearly had a heart attack until I turned around and saw them dancing with the female. I let out a soft chuckle and rubbed the back of my head. I looked around and saw a few people watching her, her Pokemon, Lulu and Pikachu dance and I looked at the female and didn't notice it looked like I was staring.
Old September 3rd, 2012 (01:55 PM).
One cool snowman

Nature: Relaxed
Maxwell Leggingsteele
Academy Grounds
------------------------------

Maxwell looked at Genevieve as she tried to "collect herself" or "get it together". She looked up at him after a while, the girl's eyes were red and a bit swollen, it was clear that she had cried a lot. At first he wondered what could possibly be wrong, but then the words escaped her mouth.

Her mother had died.

Maxwell didn't say anything. He quickly started to think back at what how she had seemed sad one or two days ago. She had stated that she had gotten a message from her home saying that her mother was sick. So this is what it had led up to? Truly horrible. Maxwell closed his eyes for a second before speaking.

"I-I'm terribly sorry..." He said. Maxwell then hugged Genevieve tighter. He wanted her to feel safe by having his arms as shields, he wanted her to feel warm amd happy again by feeling his body-heat. But as a normal human being, there was nothing he could do besides gradually making her feel better. Maxwell decided that the best thing for her to do now was to just calm down and try to work it out somehow.

"Whenever you're ready..." He whispered as if to make sure that he could wait here with her all day if that was needed.
Old September 3rd, 2012 (02:11 PM).
Swaggins
Silver Tier

Kira and Kim
Kira began to notice she was attracting attention, and that two other pokemon had joined the fray. As much as she loved the attention she was getting, she felt tired and decided to stop. "Thanks everyone for watching the show! I hope you all had a good time right Canta!" Ludicolo cheered and she let him back in his ball. She wiped so sweat off her forehead and laughed a bit, "Wasn't that fun Kim?" She saw a boy looking at her, "Hey why are you still gawking at me? The show is over!" She smiled wide, "I bet you can't stop thinking about how great my dance moves are huh! My name is Kira and this is Kim." She held her hand out to shake his hand...

Frio & Elise || Jayce & Jayce 2
Old September 3rd, 2012 (02:23 PM).
Is now DeathofShadows

A few hours later, Seth woke up. RJ wasn't there, so he assumed the nervous boy had wandered off to another part of the school. Seth prodded the sleeping Shuppet, who yawned.
Well, that was refreshing... don't you aggree, Shadow?
I could have slept another hour, but yes.
What to do now?
I don't know... Perhaps go and see what that haunted dorm is all about...
Sounds like a plan.

Seth and Shadow walked over to the door and went outside. What he saw made his jaw drop to the ground. Shadow started roaring with laughter. A girl and her Pokemon were dancing to music on the girls phone. He saw that he wasn't the only person to have noticed. Seth decided to keep walking, shadow still laughing a bit as they walked toward the busted dorm. Entering, he was greeted by quite a few exited voices in his head.
This place is crawling with ghost Pokemon... Wait! did you hear that?!?
What?
A group of Pokemon are talking. I thought I just heard them mention Wyatt...
We did...

Seth jumped at this new voice.
Wyatt Donahue?
Yes...
What about him?
He captured one of our members... With our consent of course...

So Wyatt had a new Pokemon, eh? Seth decided he should do the same, but not from here. He would find somewhere else, seeing as two ghost types wouldn't be productive. He'd go to the forest! There was sure to be good Pokemon there!
Old September 3rd, 2012 (02:35 PM).

I blushed when she caught me looking at her and I rubbed the back of my head softly and lightly. When she walked towards me I was at a loss for words and all I could really do was smile. She introduced herself as Kira and her Frosslass was named Kim. I smiled and she reached her hand out to me and I shook it with a small smile. Lulu and Pikachu were looking at me and they walked towards me slowly and giggled softly.

"N-Nice to meet you Kira. I-I'm Rafael and these are my friends Pikachu and Lulu. I-I have to admit you have some pretty sweet dance moves." I said so embarrassed that I stumbled over the first words. I smiled and Lulu stared at the ground and Pikachu stared at the Frosslass. I was dumbfounded and didn't know what was wrong with me. I felt different somehow but I couldn't put my finger on it just yet.
Old September 3rd, 2012 (02:37 PM).
Sylveon

Nature: Modest
Sage Smith
Classroom

Sage looked around the room to see that a few of the students were working on their poffins, Holly though had left the room apologizing all Sage could do was just shake his head. She was chasing her Pokemon and he couldn't stop her. He had to stay and make sure there were no fires. Last time he had taught a class about making poffins there had been more than one small fire.

After fifteen minutes had passed the students left in the room were all done and Sage grabbed a Pokeball from his belt. "alright students, I'm not going to be the judge of this. My Pokemon is" he smiled calling out his Lilligant. "This is Blossom. She's a great judge of Poffins and she's going to decide who made the best ones. Blossom, go ahead"

The Lilligant nodded and moved back to the work stations, she tried the poffins from the students who had stayed silent just nodded before arriving at Haru's work station and grabbing one from the tray. Blossom put it in her mouth and chewed swallowing, not showing any outward expression on the taste of it, she then did the same at Jimmy and then Alice's work station.

"alright Blossom, who won?" Sage asked handing the Lilligant the rare berry and picking up a few Rawst and an Oran Berries. Blossom looked around for a second before walking to Alice's work station and placing the berry in front of the girl.

"Congratulations Miss. Crenshaw, you've won the Enigma Berry" Sage smiled setting a Rawst Berry in front of Jimmy and an Oran Berry in front of Haru. "the rest of you get either a Rawst or an Oran Berry, that's all for class, so enjoy the rest of your day, and if you have any more questions on Berries or Poffins feel free to come to me at anytime"

Genevieve Molyneux
Academy Grounds

Genevieve took a deep breath as Maxwell said he was sorry and hugged her tighter, telling her whenever she was ready. Which the grieving girl understood as him saying he would sit here however long she wanted or needed to.

She was really grateful to have him, she was also grateful for Sapphire who had gone to find him. Though the thing she was most grateful for was that she didn't have to go through this alone, and though she was still extremely sad, a part of her knew that her mother wouldn't want her to be sad, and her mother was probably watching over her at this very minute. Genevieve was also surprised that Maxwell's fathers Honchkrow Hugin hadn't cawed at her.

"f-father doesn't have the time to send for me, he also doesn't want to disrupt my education, so I'm staying here." Genevieve whispered hugged him back though she was getting an idea that she hoped would help her feel better. "w-would you help me with something?" she asked softly.
Old September 3rd, 2012 (04:34 PM).

Takumi

As Takumi sat on his desk, he thought he felt like he was being watched. It was probably the teacher. After all, teachers were supposed to watch their students. Takumi looked at each piece and began to try and construct his pokeball. It was almost like a puzzle, he thought to himself.

Now Elizabeth was asking if the students needed help with constructing their pokeballs. Seemed Dante had a question himself. Whether the pokeballs were supposed to be ancient or present day. Takumi was curious to know the answer to that question too. It would make the construction of these Pokeballs a little bit more easy, he thought.

N Harmonia Gropius

N's Kiyoko senses were tingling

N looked at Olivia when she asked. N didn't seem troubled at all by her answer.

"Well, I suppose that's one way to look at it. But the real answer is a Pokemon's heart," he replied to her.

The red haired "student" next to Lincoln finished his paper airplane and let it fly. Unlike most paper airplanes though, this one seemed to loop in the air around Lincoln three times, flew past Fang as it did a loop-de-loop, then zoomed past Olivia at a faster speed than it had previously before it seemed to turn around N's dry erase board and... disappeared. It didn't fall to the ground, it didn't fly out the other end, and there was way too much space between the dry erase board and the walls of the stadium they were using as a make-shift classroom for it to have been stuck between them. So where did it go?

He then looked to the rest of the class. He seemed to either not notice that paper airplane or just pretended to ignore it. Why? Because he knew what that paper airplane really was.

"The communication between a Pokemon and their trainer is important, as well as a Pokemon's will to resist you. Sometimes Pokemon will be easier to catch if they concede defeat. Other times it may choose to go with you. And then there are those that will naturally resist you. And all that is just when it comes to trying to catch a pokemon," he said. "To achieve the best results in your training, battles, contest, musicals, or whatever you choose to achieve with your pokemon in life, you have to listen to your pokemon's voice and their heart. You have to know your pokemon just as well as you know yourself."

The so called red haired dark outfitted student next to Lincoln then wrote a note and quietly slipped it onto Lincoln's desk with a smirk on his face. On the note it read, You bored?

Kenshin

Kenshin did as the teacher instructed. Not like he wanted to make a bad impression on anyone. And sorry to say Killik, if Kenshin could have heard that thought, he would've explained he just wasn't expecting a friendly response from Killik so soon...or really very many people he already met at the academy. Blame his shy personality for that.

Huh? Oh it's fine I guess, Pikachu replied. He normally didn't talk about training or such with other Pokemon. Hopefully the water type wouldn't ask Pikachu to leave the room. Kenshin would get too worried and he didn't like worrying his friend.
Old September 3rd, 2012 (05:15 PM).
★☆let go of everything
ModeratorCS

Battlefield #7

Danielle Accola

Blue hair, glasses, Entei Dorm jacket, jeans. 10 years old, probably. This was starting to become a piece of cake already for Danielle. She was going to battle against a classmate, who was an Enteier…almost 2/3 of her age. Tyler Smith was his name. His blue spiked hair was blown by the wind, and so was Danielle’s long brown hair. Danielle eyed the little kid, she then came forward and offered a handshake at the boy. He had no Pokemon with him at the time.

“Hi!” she greeted, “I’m Danielle. Guess we’re gonna battle. This…is my Yanma, Sector.”

“Hello.” Tyler replied back. “I just want to say that your Yanma looks awesome. I’ve been on the hunt for one.”

“Hah, thanks. Sector’s such a sport! This is his first time battling, actually.” Danielle smiled, then quickly glanced at Sector.

“Yaaaaanma!” The Yanma cheered happily.

“For my battle I’m going to be using a Whirlipede. I..assume you’re going to be using a Yanma, am I correct?” The kid seems smart enough to be 10 years old…how he talked crossed Danielle’s mind. He seemed more mature, more than her best friend Mark.

“Yeah. I am.” Danielle turned to Sector who was right beside her. “Ready, Sector?”

Sector nodded and jumped. “Yaaaaanma!”

“I think we are. Let’s go to that empty corner over there.” Danielle said, pointing to a corner right in front of her. Tyler agreed, and both trainers and Sector decided to walk over there. She then turned back to the crowd to find Mark and Lucia still awaiting to be called. Then immediately she heard Mark’s name from Miss Sandoval. He was partnered with Nika Valentine, the lone Suicuner from the left corner of the classroom. Lucia was yet to be partnered.

Megan Sandoval

One by one, Megan’s students were partnered. Only one student remains: Lucia Bernavard.

As the students find their partners, Megan, Leah, and Bree walked over to the blonde-haired girl with a Scizor beside her. Leah looked tempted to battle, especially with the Scizor, who may feel the same way. She got her clipboard and read the name, circled with an arrow pointing to her cursive handwriting, read To battle with Leah.

“I guess you’re the only student to remain.” Megan said to Lucia. “There’s 25 of us in the class, and since you’re the odd-number to remain without a partner, how about I join you in battle? My Leavanny vs. your Scizor. Your choice.”

Drew Stone - Battlefield #6

Only the Umbreon remained. It was two against one now. If only Embee can pull it off, Drew would be lucky. But for now, Drew needed to come up a strategic plan to eliminate both the Skarmory and the Croagunk.

Poor Syd. His lack of battling skills was definitely shown there. Drew decided to show Syd more about battling, as well as more moves, as more training is definitely needed.

The Croagunk used Taunt, which distracted Embee. He stopped growling at both of the Pokemon and returned to his expressionless face. Drew stomped his left foot to find his Umbreon falling for the taunt. “Don’t just stand there, Embee. Use Sand Attack!”

The Umbreon didn’t do anything. As Taunt prevents him to use nothing but attack moves, he ignored Drew’s command to use Sand Attack, which wasn’t much of an attack-attack. Suddenly, the Skarmory came by Embee and used Air Cutter, which flapped its wings and produces sharp gusts to him, blowing him off his spot. The attack didn’t affect him yet, he was still holding on. Embee roared at Skarmory and the Croagunk.

“Resist, Embee! You can do this!” Drew shouted. “Pay’em back with Payback!”

Embee begins to charge, running fast towards the Skarmory and Croagunk. Is this the final attack? Drew begins to cross his fingers, and starts to sweat a lot more than usual.

Old September 3rd, 2012 (05:54 PM).
The Hero of Skies and Time

Nature: Jolly
"Woohoo! Second or third place!" Haru was extatic that the Lilligant named Blossum didn't throw up his very first batch of poffins ever. He picked up a Oran Berry and put it in his bag. "Thanks Mr. Smith!" With that, he ran out of class and made his way in the direction that he thought the swamp would be in: the south. He returned Void to his pokeball and ran even faster. He eventually reached the boggy area and took a wiff. "By Arceus, what the hell is that?" He quickly covered his nose. He entered it, hoping to find what he was looking for. He was about three hundred feet in when a Nidoran female burst out of the woods. 'Nido!' It challenged Haru. "Ha! Bring it on squirt!" He tossed out Geronimo. It was time to test his metal.
Old September 3rd, 2012 (06:16 PM).
Crimson Angel of Judecca
Gold Tier

Nature: Naive
Send a message via Skype™ to ShaymieTheShaymin
Kayla and Holly

Holly ran, looking around for Lumina and sighed in relief when she found her with Kayla. Kayla looked down at the Litwick, who was trying to play with the Deerling. "Hi, Holly! Is class over?" Holly walked over and picked up Lumina. "Yeah..." Kayla looked down at the Deerling, who was hiding behind her. "Oh yeah... I caught a Pichu!" She pointed at Primrose, who was taking a nap on her shoulder. "I was wondering something... Can you take care of this Deerling?" Holly looked down at the Deerling. "Hi." She bent down and pet her on her head. "I guess." She pulled out an empty pokeball and tapped the deer on her head.

Kayla smiled and looked around. "Where's Haru?" Holly looked up at Kayla and gasped. We were supposed to go to the swamp after class!" Kayla giggled and started walking towards the swamp. "I leave for a little bit and you two are already planning dates without me!" Holly walked behind her and blushed. "I-It's not like that..." Kayla laughed and returned all of her pokemon in their pokeballs except for Primrose. "Whatever. Just let me know when you two are ready to kiss. I'll bring you a stepladder." Holly sighed and walked in front of Kayla. Eventually, the two of them arrived at the swamp. Kayla covered her nose and frowned. "Not exactly where I would go on my first date but..." Holly covered her nose and frowned too. "I already told you-" She stopped as she bumped into Haru. "Sorry..."

Apostle Edel Blau of the blue sky! We must follow the demon spores to their gathering place and defeat the Dark King Wallenstein!
Old September 3rd, 2012 (06:41 PM). Edited September 3rd, 2012 by IceFyr1928.
Is now DeathofShadows

Seth left the dorms and was headed in the general direction of the forest when he was stopped by a trainer from Suicune dorm. hope this guy's better than Wyatt...
"Hey, wait up!" the trainer called to Seth, who stopped walking.
"Hi, I'm teal! Are you heading over to the forest?"
"exactly why should I tell you this?..."
Teal laid out his story about the wild Mankey. Seth listened with growing fascination.
"So I want to go in there with you so I don't get jumped again." Teal told him.
"Alright, just try to keep up..."
"Okay!"
With this, the duo entered the forest.
(OOC:Khawill allowed me to control his pc!)
Old September 3rd, 2012 (07:46 PM).

Tristen S, Raikou Dorm
[Battlefield #6]

Tristen saw that Drew’s Umbreon was powerful with rage, heading directly towards her Croagunk and Skarmory. Instinctively, her pokemon had already gravitated towards each other in the last few moves, and both of them seemed wide open to receive Embee’s Payback attack.

This is it...We’ve got to finish off that Umbreon. She knew that if she didn’t do something quick, both of them would be in the range of fire. If anything, Skarmory would be the only one to potentially survive the move with his hard steel armor... Suddenly, she called out to her party, “Gabriel! Get behind Skarmory!”

Understanding, the small purple frog jumped behind its companion. Moments later, the steel bird was hit with the full force of the enemy pokemon. As soon as the hit landed, Tristen barked out another order. “Quick! Use Faint Attack! Skarmory, Swift!”

Jumping out from behind Skarmory, the Croagunk prepared to land his next move on the now close-range Umbreon. Meanwhile, the steel bird staggered back and got ready to follow up Gabriel’s move with Swift.

Tristen’s eyebrows squeezed together in concentration as she focused on the battle. This is going to be close.
Old September 3rd, 2012 (09:52 PM).
King of the Hell

Sir Aaron Reiki II & Lucario

"Look Lucario, we're almost there... Such a beautiful view."

A wonderful view, Master.

*sigh* "I told you not to call me that... You're my best friend, Lucario. Why can't you accept that we're equals?"

But, Mast--

"Please, Lucario." *smile* "You know it'd make me happy."

The Iron Island Speedboat arrived at the shores, and the man pressed the horn a few times to get Aaron's attention.

"Oh, yes, thank you very much," Aaron bowed toward the man, who sort of just shrugged it off. Standing back upright, he reached down to gather his small assortment of belongings. A Messenger bag filled with clothes, which he pulled over his shoulder, The Staff of the Aura Guardian, which he strapped to his back, as well as his personal Journal, which has a secure lock to prevent others from opening it without the key. "Come Lucario, we've got a big day ahead of us."

The Lucario shifted his weight back until he was standing, and moved over toward Aaron. Yes, Mas-- Err, Sir Aaron.

Aaron paused slightly. "Close enough... For now anyways." He continued along the path, Lucario following close behind, though Aaron stopped abruptly. A girl sat crying on a bench, a boy beside her. Now that is just not right... Aaron made his way over, dressed in his Aura Guardian clothes, while also carrying his bag, staff, and journal. He put his things down for the moment as he approached them. "Is something the matter?" His voice shown only sincerity and slight worry, his tone rather calming and soft.

Old September 3rd, 2012 (10:45 PM).

Nature: Quiet

Atlus Midgard

He looked at the teacher as she clapped, and listened in what would be stunned silence. Get in the water to simulate the feel of rain? He sort of wished he brought swim trunks instead of what he was wearing, but it wasn't like anyone else was 'prepared' either. However the chance to leave class early was too good to pass up, so like the rest of the class, he jumped in(after takeing off socks and shoes). He felt wieghed down by the dorm jacket some as he exited the water, but otherwise he was hyped to go. Atlus has never been in a serious fight in his life, unless you count all the wreastling matches with his older brother. Up against a guy, he would not hold back whatever he had. Up against a girl though, he didn't know what to do........
Old September 4th, 2012 (01:17 AM).

Nature: Relaxed
Malcolm West

"Okay everyone, time's up!" Malcolm called out, signalling an end to the exercise. Walking over to the slide machine he turned it on, revealing a complex slide detailing each pokemon types weakness', and the weakness of each possible dual-type combination. "Take a look at the slide and see how your efforts match up. Correct your mistakes and try to remember these weaknesses. Taking a note of them for all your pokemon may be a good idea, and remember, pokemon types can change with evolution!"

"When you've finished with that, you're welcome to leave class early under one condition. In a battle today, either with a trainer or wild pokemon, I want you to deliberately select a pokemon of your own that will have the type disadvantage. Observe how this may throw your opponent off balance, cause them to behave differently than they might otherwise. Consider more complicated strategies than the usual 'super effective' bull rush approach, to see if there is a way for you to win even with the disadvantage. This could be a valuable experience for you, and help you grow as a trainer."

Lincoln West

Oh. So pokemon were easier to catch if they wanted to be caught by you. Who would have guessed. Was this guy serious? General Expertise? This was, like... general... stuff that you knew anyway... pertise...

Linc glanced down at the note slid onto his desk, then over to the odd red haired kid who had put it there. He just rolled his eyes, which could be interpreted a number of ways. He was never going to get his next pokemon by sitting here in class.

Nika Valentine

Mark Wilson. That was the boy in class who had invited her to study with them... if she beat him, would that destroy any chances of a possible friendship? If she lost would he consider her too weak to bother with? This was going to be uncomfortable...

Stepping out from the crowd Nika adjusted her flat cap, pulling it tighter on her head. Whatever the outcome she wasn't going to change the type of trainer she was, and that meant giving everything careful thought. She knew that Mark had a Ninjask and a Shedinja... the Shedinja would either be very easy or impossible to defeat, depending on her pokemon selection... and Ninjask were notoriously fast. Her Joltik, Spider, would be able to keep up (maybe even outstrip) a Ninjask at the beginning of a battle, but would be left in the dust very quickly. She only had one pokemon that would potentially be fast enough. She was just going to have to take a gamble that Mark wouldn't pick his Shedinja.

Finding an empty space she and Mark could battle in Nika reached into her satchel and pulled out a mottled green and black Dusk Bull.

"This is my pokemon."

Jackson (Male Shieldon) Lvl 24: Toxic, Sandstorm, Protect, Iron Head, Stealth Rock, Dig
Ability: Sturdy

Bixi (Female Tirtouga) Lvl 24: Crunch, Aqua Tail, Sandstorm, Ice Beam, Stone Edge, Iron Defense
Ability: Solid Rock

Siege (Male Geodude) Lvl 22: Defense Curl, Attract, Rock Polish, Rock Throw, Magnitude, Roll Out
Ability: Rock Head
Old September 4th, 2012 (04:47 AM).
Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Silver Tier

Nature: Bold
Mark was going to be battling Nika, the girl that he invited to study along with her earlier. Well on the bright side it was somebody new. Mark didn't want to resort to Shedinja, the battle would be unfair if he used it, considering he would be going against another Pokemon. So Mark decided to use Able. She could use a bit of training anyways. Mark followed Nika to an empty spot on the battlefield.

"Well heres to a good battle Nika. Let's show them what we got Able!" Mark said. Able had been looking forward to getting into a battle in this class. Time to see how she fared against other bugs. Now... what Pokemon was she going to use...

Trainer Academy RP Pokemon
Snype (Sableye)- Lv. 52- Detect, Shadow Sneak, Will-o-wisp, Low Sweep, Foul Play, Taunt (Ability: Keen Eye)
Commodore (Porygon-Z)- Lv. 55 -Signal beam, Conversion 2, Recover, Tri Attack, Ice Beam, Trick Room (Ability: Trace)
Len (Poliwraith)- Lv. 53- Bubblebeam, Brick Break, Body Slam, Belly Drum, Sleep Talk, Rest (Ability: Water Absorb)
Able (Ninjask)- Lv. 46 - X-Scissor, Slash, Double Team, Protect, Baton Pass, Swords Dance (Ability: Speed Boost)
Kara (Gligar) Lv. 35 Acrobatics, Substitute, Fury Cutter, Knock Off, Slash,Toxic (Ability: Poison Heal)
Xerox (Ditto) Lv. 35 Transform (Ability: Imposter)

(In Box)
Shedinja- Lv. 35 Fury Swipes, Confuse Ray, Sand attack, Leech Life, Mind Reader, Scratch (Ability: Wonder Guard)
Omanyte- Lv. 35 Brine, Mud Shot, Rollout, Ice Beam, Protect, Bite
(Ability: Swift Swim)
Old September 4th, 2012 (07:54 AM).
A mad mind... hehe

Lucia Francisco Bernavard

As the others went at it the teacher came up to Lucia and informed her that she would be battling her. Lucia glanced over at Roberto who stayed still during the conversation, not really showing any facial expressions to how he felt about the battle. He was so stubborn sometimes! At least let her know if he wanted to or not. Well, she was the trainer after all! "Very well Ms Sandoval. I will partake in a battle with your Leavanny. Roberto is still rather young, but it will be an excellent test of his abilities." She replied.

Roberto just grunted in response. Despite his want to battle the Sableye, he would have to wait. This battle would be intense. He was not yet fully mature compared to the other members of the Red Legion he knew, but still, perhaps this battle would be another stepping stone in becoming more powerful. This Leavanny would be no push over. Any pokemon owned by a teacher would be very powerful. Still, it was his duty as Lucia's pokemon to obey her orders.
Old September 4th, 2012 (03:44 PM).
The Hero of Skies and Time

Nature: Jolly
Haru jumped when Holly ran into her. "Sorry..."

He had forgotten about her when class ended! "No. I'm sorry for leaving." He looked towards Geronimo, who looked as if he could fight anything anyone had to throw at him. "Geronimo, use Slash!" It dashed in and cut the Nidoran across the back. It seemed to be weak already, so he threw a pokeball at it. It whirred back and forth a couple times, then clicked shut. Haru walked over to it and put it in his pocket. "Good job buddy." He returned the Scyther and put that one in his pocket. "Anyways, I got what I came for. What would you like to do Holly? Oh...hi Kayla." He didn't see her spazzy cousin right next to her. Their personalities were so different...Kayla is a spazz, and Holly is really calm. "I'm free for the rest of the day."

Sponsored Links

You may also like.. (Beta)