The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner

Notices

Roleplay Corner The realm where writers gather to create glorious tales or silly drama together and chronicle their adventures. Start or join roleplays featuring Pokémon, other franchises or something completely original!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Advertise here

Old July 9th, 2011, 05:40 PM
Megaman765
Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Community Supporter

Nature: Bold

Advertise here
Mark nodded at Selene as she walked off to the Pokemon center.

As Mark walked over to grab the food out of his bag he noticed Dratini was following him, Rubbing up against Mark affectionately. Mark crouched down to his bag and petted Dratini again. Reaching into his bag he had quite a bit of snacks inside. Mostly chips, some Pokemon food, that sort of thing. One he pulled out the snacks, Mark began to carry a Large watermelon, hopefully enough for everybody.

Mark put the watermelon on the empty box. Not like he had anywhere else to place it. "Hey Jack, could you use your Scyther to cut up this watermelon for everybody?" Mark requested. Dratini was still following Mark cuddling up against his Leg. Snype hopped off of Bri's shoulder and crawled off to join Mark.

["Kehehe. This kid sure is taking a liking to you Mark!"] Snype said. Mark smiled down at Snype. He began to open up the various bags of chips and other snacks that Mark had placed down. This has been quite a day...

Mark walked over to Selene and Valorie. "Hehehe. Valorie, Your Dratini seems to really like me!" Mark said cheerfully

Trainer Academy RP Pokemon
Snype (Sableye)- Lv. 52- Detect, Shadow Sneak, Will-o-wisp, Low Sweep, Foul Play, Taunt (Ability: Keen Eye)
Commodore (Porygon-Z)- Lv. 55 -Signal beam, Conversion 2, Recover, Tri Attack, Ice Beam, Trick Room (Ability: Trace)
Len (Poliwraith)- Lv. 53- Bubblebeam, Brick Break, Dig, Belly Drum, Sleep Talk, Rest (Ability: Water Absorb)
Able (Ninjask)- Lv. 45 - Fury Cutter, Slash, Double Team, Protect, Baton Pass, Swords Dance (Ability: Speed Boost)
Kara (Gligar) Lv. 29 Acrobatics, Substitute, Fury Cutter, Knock Off, Slash,Toxic (Ability: Poison Heal)
Xerox (Ditto) Lv. 32 Transform (Ability: Imposter)

(In Box)
Shedinja- Lv. 35 Fury Swipes, Confuse Ray, Sand attack, Leech Life, Mind Reader, Scratch (Ability: Wonder Guard)
Old July 9th, 2011, 05:50 PM
PkMnTrainer Yellow
RP Mentor
Community Supporter

Nature: Hardy
Charmander followed Blaze, interested to know where he was going with that delicious barbeque. At least Charmander wasn't trying to steal it.... at least.

Valorie turned to Selene. She felt somewhat comfortable talking to Selene. She couldn't place her finger on exactly why, but she was. Her tone was somewhat depressed, and her expression was slightly stressed.

"Well... I guess I just feel a bit... overwhelmed-..."

Then, she noticed Mark coming to them and she piped down. She didn't want to appear weak in front of Mark. She wasn't as comfortable with that, for whatever reason. Perhaps it was because Selene had beaten her. Who knew? For whatever reason, she wanted to be strong for him, even if he didn't need it. She smiled at Mark lightly and waved briefly.

"Are you feeling all better?.."
Old July 9th, 2011, 05:52 PM
jackblaze
Greatness = Working Hard

Nature: Relaxed
Jack had started barbequeing everyone finally looked like they had returned to normal except Valorie who was still acting weird but that really was none of his business. Jack heard Mark request Blade's services and complied as he sent over Blade to Mark and his watermelon, slicing it with skill and accuracy showing off a bit after not getting the chance to finish his battle earlier. "Hey Valorie if your Charmander helped out we can finish this alot quicker" Jack was requesting some help since Blaze was already there providing the heat needed to cook the meat.
Old July 9th, 2011, 06:08 PM
Megaman765
Community Supporter

"Yep! I never felt better! Thanks again by the way..." Mark said to Valorie. Snype was back with everybody else helping in whatever way he could with the BBQ, mostly doing small tasks that he could handle. He reached into Mark's bag and pulled out a few Poke Snacks and Pokeblocks.

["Kehehe! Bottoms up!"] Snype said as he put a Pokeblock into his mouth. Mark looked over the the group and smiled. "Hey um... you alright Valorie? You seemed kinda down back there..." Mark said scratching his head nervously. "Anything I can do to help out?" He asked, smiling.

Snype (Sableye)- Lv. 52- Detect, Shadow Sneak, Will-o-wisp, Low Sweep, Foul Play, Taunt (Ability: Keen Eye)
Commodore (Porygon-Z)- Lv. 55 -Signal beam, Conversion 2, Recover, Tri Attack, Ice Beam, Trick Room (Ability: Trace)
Len (Poliwraith)- Lv. 53- Bubblebeam, Brick Break, Dig, Belly Drum, Sleep Talk, Rest (Ability: Water Absorb)
Able (Ninjask)- Lv. 45 - Fury Cutter, Slash, Double Team, Protect, Baton Pass, Swords Dance (Ability: Speed Boost)
Kara (Gligar) Lv. 29 Acrobatics, Substitute, Fury Cutter, Knock Off, Slash,Toxic (Ability: Poison Heal)

(In Box)
Shedinja- Lv. 35 Fury Swipes, Confuse Ray, Sand attack, Leech Life, Mind Reader, Scratch (Ability: Wonder Guard)
Old July 9th, 2011, 06:18 PM
PkMnTrainer Yellow
RP Mentor
Community Supporter

Valorie hesitated before attempting to feign being okay. She really didn't want to appear weak to Mark. Summoning a burst of energy in order to appear more lively. Though she may come off as awkward and hiding something.

"Y-Yeah! I'm fine. I guess I'm just tired. That's all."

She then looked to Dratini, and then away. Dratini hovered over to Valorie and nudged her lightly. Meanwhile, Charmander seemed to get it, and went about helping Blaze with the cooking. She was happy to help, it seemed.
Old July 9th, 2011, 06:24 PM
Nideous
The world refused to change...

Nature: Gentle
Brian made himself as busy as he could helping everyone out. He got out some paper plates that Duster apparently snuck in his bag. He smiled at her, and put slices of watermelon on some of them and began handing them out to his friends. He smiled good naturedly and passed some pokeblock out to all the pokemon.
"So Snype can't eat it all!" Brian explained with a grin. After everyone had some watermelon, he watched Jack with interest.
"Um... Would you teach me to do that?" Brian asked.

RIANBOW SPADE! (My answer to everything. )
Old July 9th, 2011, 06:32 PM
Megaman765
Community Supporter

Mark smiled at her in response. "Well, hey! We got some food over there if you'd like to join us. We got Watermelon and everything!" Mark said trying to not make things seem awkward at all. He looked back at the group. Several pokemon we enjoying their food. Commodore, not needing to eat, simpily sat there and watched everybody else until somebody would need his help. Snype was munching on a slice of watermelon that Bri had handed out to him. He made short work of it.

"Comon Valorie! Let's grab something to eat!" Mark said cheerfully. He signaled her to follow him and walked to where all of the food was. He was eying the watermelon sharply... he would usually try to eat the whole thing when given the chance. Resisting the temptation, he grabbed two slices. One for himself and Valorie. "Here." Mark said, handing Valorie a slice.

(In Box)
Old July 9th, 2011, 06:43 PM
jackblaze
Greatness = Working Hard

Watermelon was being shared, pokefood was being shared out and the food was going on well thanks to the two Charmanders. Even Blade was getting in the mood eating and finally relaxing for a change. Brian had requested Jack teach him, obviously talking about the barbecue. "Sure dude" Jack brought him a little closer to the action where the heat really was. "Its nothing hard just have to make sure that neither side of the meet is burnt and you'll be all good" Jack placed the spatula for flipping the meat that was in the box in Brian's hands "Good luck" Jack went off and took up some of the pokemon food to feed Rocky. "Its been a good day, you would know that if you weren't sleeping all day" Jack joked as he leaned on the big rock type.
Old July 9th, 2011, 06:48 PM
PkMnTrainer Yellow
RP Mentor
Community Supporter

Valorie was relieved that Mark wasn't on to how she really felt. She held her arms out for Dratini who promptly noticed the gesture and dove into them. She could swear that Dratini got bigger every time she saw her. Of course, Dratini /was/. The serpent pokemon got bigger every time she molted. Then of course Valorie was offered watermelon. Stress was causing her to not feel hungry, but she took it anyway, cuddling Dratini with one arm and casually nibbling on the watermelon with her free hand.

"I... uh... caught the Frillish that attacked you."
Old July 9th, 2011, 06:49 PM
Fuyu
Raising Heart, set up!

Skye smiled from a distance as he stood by Alice. He wasn't sure if he should bother them or not. He only knew Bri and Mark. The others seemed different, he saw from his one glance, while he himself was just plain shy. So he quietly sat down, carefully tending to Rama's wounds, even as Mark was injured. He believed they didn't need his help and they hadn't. Ellie walked over to him as he began to hum again, loving the sweet melody his mother had taught him. It always calmed the others, particularly Rama and his thrashing. He began to sing the words quietly, without a hint of a stutter. Skye wasn't sure why he didn't stutter when he sang but he was happy. Ellie purred lightly, nuzzling his arm as he worked.

Old July 9th, 2011, 07:02 PM
NightOfRemorse
my anxieties have anxieties

Nature: Lonely
"Thanks for the compliments," Alice said with a smile. Skye sat down and tended to Rama's wounds. Alice sat down also and pet Bean's head. Jem and Savannah ran over, curling up right by Bean. Skye began to hum, and without stutter. His voice was really soothing, so Alice listened quietly for a moment. She turned and looked at where everybody else was. They appeared to be having a barbeque. Alice thought similar to Skye, not sure whether she'd want to go over to them and eat the food they had. She was only somewhat familiar with Mark, talked to Bri several times, and knew Selene's name. Heck, Alice still called the guy with the Scyther, "Jacobs". "Ivy," Bean complimented, translating to, "You've got good battle style." This, of course, was directed at Rama. Alice looked out at the ocean and thought about what kind of water Pokémon she would capture.
I stay away
Old July 9th, 2011, 07:02 PM
Megaman765
Community Supporter

Mark's eyes widened in reaction to what Valorie just told him. She caught the same Frilish that caught him huh... Several thoughts arose in his mind. Mostly ways of getting payback at it for nearly killing Mark. Maybe he could have Snype. But then again, this was a pokemon that nearly killed him. If anything, he should be afraid!

"U...um... great! Heh... well as long as it dosn't try to kill me again hopefully my pokemon can get along with it... heh..." Mark said, nervously munching on his watermelon slice. Snype overheard the comment about Valorie catching the Frillish from before. He had developed more mischievous thoughts then Mark had been. He was seriously going to give that thing a piece of his mind.

"Um..." Mark muttered. "Hey um... Valorie... maybe tomorrow we could hang out again...? I mean... I dunno how your feeling right now... but I'd like to hang out with you a little more if your ok with that..." Mark asked sitting down on his towel. He continued munching away on his watermelon slice as he waited for a response from Valorie.

(In Box)
Old July 9th, 2011, 07:09 PM
Fuyu
Raising Heart, set up!

Rama smiled weakly. "Thanks, you're not half-bad yourself. Ellie pawed him gently and the the other fox gave her a calm look with teal eyes, too exhausted to transform. Skye paused, carefully snipping the last bandage before offering the first-aid kit to Alice.

"I w-was thuh-thinking of cuh-hatching a Psyduck suh-hometime," he told her softly. "D-Do y-y-you kn-know what Poh-kemon you want?"

Old July 9th, 2011, 07:13 PM
Nideous

Brian looked up from the grill. He wasn't doing to bad. Sure, he had overcooked the meat a little at first, but now was turning out pretty good food! And he had only burned himself twice! He spotted Skye and Alice over elsewhere. He grinned at them. He wanted to go over and talk, but couldn't leave the grill. Instead, he took two burgers off the grill for them, put them on buns with a little cheese and a little ketchup. He put some chips on the plates, and a piece of watermelon. Duster ran up and took the plates. He whispered in her ear and she grinned and nodded. She slowly walked over to Skye and Alice, with a cup of pokeblock balenced on her tail for them to share with their pokemon.
"Bri says that as long as he's the chef, all of his friends get to eat! He also wants to let you know that you're more than welcome to join us! He'll even introduce you to everyone! and this is for your pokemon!" Duster said as she handed out the food.

Old July 9th, 2011, 07:13 PM
PkMnTrainer Yellow
RP Mentor
Community Supporter

Valorie noted the surprise. She wasn't sure how she felt about it herself. It was an awful thing Frillish had tried to do, but why? She didn't understand why it happened. It was all rather confusing for her. She didn't like the thought of abusing a pokemon under her control. Yet, she was far from okay and over what was done. For now, she just preferred to keep Frillish in its pokeball until she could get her emotions sorted.

Dratini meanwhile looked at Mark from Valorie's arms silently.

"I'm... not really sure why Dratini suddenly decided she liked you so much... I guess it's a good thing?"

Valorie smiled lightly down at Dratini, who bristled a bit with excitement. Dratini, unlike her trainer, was having a good time. Of course, she was silently aware of something off with Valorie.
Old July 9th, 2011, 07:23 PM
NightOfRemorse

Alice accepted the first-aid and sprayed a Super Potion on Bean's wounds. "I heard that Psyduck are great Pokémon if you train them right. I'm sure you would!" she replied, and then thought for a moment. "I'm interested in a Carvanha or a Staryu. Staryu has the speed, and I heard Carvanha really pack a punch!"

Suddenly, a Minccino ran over with plates of food. There were burgers, and watermelons. Ha, the watermelon was obviously Mark's. Alice took the plates and handed one to Skye. "Aw, you're so cute! Thanks," Alice said to the Minccino. "Thank you!" Jem said, putting the pokéblocks in the middle for any of the Pokémon who wanted some. Bean extended his vine and grabbed a blue one. Alice smiled at the Minccino and then looked at Skye. "Should... should we go over?" she asked him.
I stay away
Old July 9th, 2011, 07:29 PM
Megaman765
Community Supporter

Mark reached into the bag beside him and put his blue T shirt back on. It was feeling pretty cold. Mark was shivering a little bit. Dratini seemed to be looking at Mark still.

"Heh, I dunno. But I'm fine with it. She's a really nice Pokemon." After eating a bit of food, Snype wandered over to Mark and sat beside him looking up to Dratini as well. Something about the tone of Valorie's voice kinda gave away just how she was feeling. She was still kind of down. Mark needed to think of a way to lighten up her spirits a little... He made a bit of room on his towel for Valorie to sit beside him if she wished. Snype smiled over to the two and relaxed on his back.

(In Box)
Old July 9th, 2011, 07:30 PM
Fuyu
Raising Heart, set up!

Skye paused and smiled as he took a bit of the food. "A St-Staryu wo-would be ah-able to f-fight on l-land and wuh-water." He looked at the others, all of whom seemed to be having fun. Feeding Rama a Pokeblock, he nodded softly, standing up. Skye held out a hand for Alice. "Ih-hif you wuh-want to." Ellie stretched as Volca woke up and crawled over, stealing watermelon. Ellie climbed up Skye's pants, reaching his head and flopping there like a furry hat.

Old July 9th, 2011, 07:42 PM
NightOfRemorse

Alice looked at the others again. It would be better off to at least sort of befriend them, right? No matter what anyone says or believes, it's always best to have the trust of your peers. Being alone in this school throughout the year would not help. Okay, maybe it didn't need to sound so sappy, but it was the truth. Alice smiled at Skye and took his hand, standing up. Alice took a small bite from her burger and held the plate in her left hand. She raised both eyebrows as if saying, let's go for it, then. She brushed the sand off herself and tilted her head while looking at Jem, gesturing to him so that he'll climb onto her shoulder.

"Get that, please, Bean." Bean picked up the cup of pokéblocks with his vines and followed Alice as she walked over to the group. She stopped in front of them awkwardly. "Umm... hi..."
I stay away
Old July 9th, 2011, 07:46 PM
PkMnTrainer Yellow
RP Mentor
Community Supporter

Valorie noticed the gesture, and after several moments sat down beside Mark. Not quite against him, but right there beside him. She crossed her legs and lowered Dratini onto her lap.

"...I'd love to spend more time with you Mark. I'm usually training during my freetime, though."

It was true. Valorie usually trained until either her pokemon needed some rest or rejuvenation. That or sleep happened. Of course, sleep was considered free time by her. Seeing as she had a slight tendency to sleep walk she usually spent the nights she did training extra hard. She recalled long nights having Charmander and Dratini battle it out, making them set challenges and restrictions to themselves to change things up. Doing so caused her to think about her parents, which lead to her remembering that she missed them. Valorie let out a sigh that seemed to come from nowhere to others. Dratini glanced up, but didn't seem to think anything of it. Dratini then glanced down at Snype. The pokemon had an uncanny knack for staring at others, but it didn't seem to have bad intentions. Its stares were usually curious at worst.

Charmander ♀ Lv. 14 (Scratch, Smokescreen, Flamethrower, Attract, Iron Tail, Headbutt)
Dratini ♀ Lv. 20 (Flamethrower, Double Team, Thunder Wave, Twister, Dragon Rage, Dragon Rush)
Trapinch ♀ Lv. 15 (Bite, Dig, Rock Slide, Facade, Return, Toxic)
Frillish ♀ Lv. 10 (Absorb, Bubble, Night Shade, Toxic, Watersport)
---
---

Last edited by PkMnTrainer Yellow; July 9th, 2011 at 08:04 PM.
Old July 9th, 2011, 07:47 PM
Fuyu
Raising Heart, set up!

Skye followed her quietly, carrying his own plate. Carefully to avoid spilling, he smiled and greeted. "My n-name is Skuh-Skye and thih-his is A-Alice. Nuh-nice to m-meet y-ou all." He could feel Alice's nervousness and had decided to step in. Ellie waved an energetic paw at them all while Volca kept munching obliviously on the watermelon. "M-Mind ih-if w-we join you?"

Old July 9th, 2011, 07:49 PM
jackblaze
Greatness = Working Hard

Jack looked around at everyone glad to see how close everyone were getting in such a short time knowing each other. Jack walked over to Brian at the makeshift grill took the spatula and continued flipping food which was almost done with everything that was cooked being placed on plates and the shared out to everyone. "You did good Brian" Jack patted Brian on the back until he noticed the two other people who had walked and nodded to them acknowledging their presence. "And Brian don't think I forgot about the battle"
Old July 9th, 2011, 07:57 PM
Nideous

"Uh... I didn't! I promise!" Brian said, letting Jack take over the grill. He grabbed his own plate, though the burger was cold, and walked over to the group.
"Hi! I don't know if everyone here knows everyone else, but I do! So I'll introduce you all. That's Mark, Selene, and Valerie! And those two are Skye and Alice! That's Jack at the grill! I know we'll all have a good time!" Brian said, pointing at each of them in turn. He needed no introduction. Everyone knew him!

(OOC: It's getting late where I'm at. Just assume that Brian is sticking his nose into everyone's buisiness, as usual. If anything really important happens, he'll fade into the background. Have fun all, and see you in the morning.)

Old July 9th, 2011, 08:09 PM
Megaman765
Community Supporter

She said yes! Maybe this showed she was at least comfortable around Mark... but it was another opportunity to get to know her.

"Hey thats fine! If your alright with it, I'd like to train with you sometime if you'd like. I mean, I really want to get better at battling and you seem to have alot of skill when it comes to that!" Mark said to her. Right now it was a matter of deciding where to meet up.

Snype looked up at Dratini and smiled at her as he took off his Scuba mask and floaties. ["Hi there! Kehehe. Name's Snype."] Snype said to the Dratini.

(In Box)
Old July 9th, 2011, 09:18 PM
PkMnTrainer Yellow
RP Mentor
Community Supporter

Valorie smiled lightly. She hadn't told Mark about her sleep walking problem. She didn't particularly intend to either. It hadn't really occurred to her that it was /important/. She didn't understand sleep walking. All she knew was she woke up in strange places doing strange things and a mysterious man had once called it sleep walking. As far as she figured, it wasn't important. Of course, she was wrong.

"I was thinking that my other two pokemon haven't gotten much training since I've gotten here... They need a turn, though neither really deal with the ocean very well..."

Valorie glanced at the pokeball containing Trapinch. Trapinch hadn't even been out of her ball. Of course, Trapinch was a lot less active than Charmander, and nowhere near as irritable or rambunctious.

Dratini stared at Snype for a moment or two before she spoke. She had a knack for not pronouncing things right, and didn't have a very large vocabulary. It was child-speak. She also sometimes paused in the middle of sentences, having difficulty finding the words for something.

Dratini: "My name is... Dratini!"

Dratini seemed to believe that to be her actual name. Valorie had always felt that she lacked the creativity to give good nicknames, and simply hadn't done so.

Charmander ♀ Lv. 14 (Scratch, Smokescreen, Flamethrower, Attract, Iron Tail, Headbutt)
Dratini ♀ Lv. 20 (Flamethrower, Double Team, Thunder Wave, Twister, Dragon Rage, Dragon Rush)
Trapinch ♀ Lv. 15 (Bite, Dig, Rock Slide, Facade, Return, Toxic)
Frillish ♀ Lv. 10 (Absorb, Bubble, Night Shade, Toxic, Watersport)
---
---

Sponsored Links

Advertise here