Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner
Reload this Page [Pokémon] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Roleplay Corner The realm where writers gather to create glorious tales or silly drama together and chronicle their adventures. Start or join roleplays featuring Pokémon, other franchises or something completely original!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old September 13th, 2012 (09:46 AM).
Gazing at the sky...

Nature: Brave
Chloe Evergreen
-Somewhere on the Island-

“ Well we have our share of deserts and mountain region too, but it’s still a nice sight to see when you’re fed up with lush green grass. “ she giggled as they were walking. “ Just like this island…if I’m not mistaken it has a variety of different areas and terrain to challenge the students.” She remembered reading on some pamphlets of the island.

As time passed they were venturing further towards the city and by now they merely had another 15 or 20 minutes to go and they would reach their designated place. “Um Orion I had an idea. Would you care to have a race battle on the last part of the road? “ Chloe said stopping in her tracks. For a few minutes now the idea of training her pokemon a bit popped in her head and why not do it until they would reach the city, moreover this would benefit Orion as well.

“The rules are simple: we each use a pokemon from here to the city and the first one to reach it is the winner. Along the road our pokemon can battle each other and try to stop them or us in our tracks. Of course it’s gonna be friendly fun so we each get to the city unharmed. So what do you say? “ Chloe finally concluded and was waiting for a response from the boy. “ Or aren’t you up for the challenge! “ she said teasingly.

Roleplays I'm in:
The Hidden Mythology: A Sinnoh Tale

“ I seldom end up where I wanted to go, but almost always end up where I need to be. "

Old September 13th, 2012 (12:23 PM).
One cool snowman

Nature: Relaxed
Maxwell Leggingsteele
Academy Grounds
------------------------------

Huh... Maxwell observed the guy who had just talked to them. He seemed very tall, so the teen had sort of a hard time deducing whether or not this dark-haired person was an adult or if he was younger. Normally, the guy seemed to possess a certain roundness to his face that many teenagers had, however Maxwell didn't consider it.

The guy sure did some strange stuff... He had walked up to Genevieve and told her that he also had suffered the loss of a mother. He had then showed her a piece of paper that Maxwell couldn't clearly see what was written on it. Whatever it was, it seemed to make Genevieve a bit more upset. Although it was just a bit, Maxwell decided that ot would be best to just step in and halt this. Of course he could see that the guy meant well, however he was meaning well in a kinda poor execution. Then both him and his girlfriend recieved a bow from the male who then promptly disappeared somwhere. Maxwell looked at him walk away before turning to Genevieve.

"Huh, strange guy..." He said. The teen decided that it was for the best if he didn't ask what had been written on the paper that the guy had shown Genevieve. Instead he walked up to the Egg-Case and opened it. He took out the Togepi-Egg and handed it to her. "Here," he began, "Togepis are supposed to make you happier right? Then why shouldn't this egg have the same effect? Whatever, what was it that you wanted me to do?" Was his next question.
Old September 13th, 2012 (12:33 PM).

Ryan looked up to see that the children had finished the quick test. It had taken about as long as he had expected. He stood up and walked over to each individual desk and picked up the quiz sheets.
"So, now that's out of the way. Onto the main lesson. All I am going to do for the first lesson is just talk about one legend that I actually had an encounter with when I was very young, this Pokémon saved my life and I thought I would teach you guys as much as I can about it. This Pokémon is Lugia, the so-called 'Diving Pokémon'."

As he was saying this he had walked back to the front of the class and placed the papers on the desk.
Ryan turned around and asked,
"Now, who can tell me some basic information about Lugia? If you were to write a Pokédex entry about Lugia, what would it say?"

Completed Challenges:
Legendary Trio: Crystal; Moltres, Lugia, Raikou
Username Challenge: FireRed
Old September 13th, 2012 (12:41 PM).
Sylveon

Nature: Lonely
Genevieve Molyneux
Academy Grounds

Genevieve looked up at her boyfriend as he placed the Togepi egg in her hands. True enough she felt a small bit of happiness from the egg, not enough to fully make her as happy as normal, but enough to dry her tears and put a semi-smile on her face as Sapphire let go of her legs seeing the semi-smile and the Simipour looked at Maxwell glad that Genevieve seemed to be cheering up, just a bit.

Genevieve looked at the Pokemon Egg in her hands looking at the patterns on it as she was in thought. Really she was 100% positive that if her mother was watching her now, that by being so sad it would severely disappointing to her. It was that thought that made Genevieve nod to herself slightly, she was going to do her best to cheer up, and was glad that Maxwell was going to help her. Looking up at her boyfriend she seemed a little happier, though a hint of sadness as well as determination was in her eyes. "It did help" she said softly, "as for what I want your help with..." she paused. "when my grandma died when I was little, me and my mom let a balloon go with a note and a flower tied to it, as a way of saying we cared as well as goodbye." Genevieve went silent for a moment.

"w-would you help me do that? I just need someone to be there with me"
Old September 13th, 2012 (02:47 PM).
Lonely Planet Boy

Send a message via Skype™ to OmegaPinkMan
Jimmy Vincent & Alice Crenshaw
Academy Cafeteria

Jimmy and Alice followed Rosalyn and ordered some Pokémon food and some bacon sandwiches for themselves. Jimmy took a seat next to Rosalyn while Alice sat opposite him. They served the foor for most of their Pokémon and sent them out, while Chuck the Grimer and Smokey the Weezing looked in the bins for trash that they could feast on. Once everybody was eating, the red-haired girl spoke up.

"Where were we?" she asked, trying to go back to whatever the two girls and Jimmy were talking about.

"Humph, I dunno." Jimmy replied, more interested in his sandwich than in the conversation.

Charlie Fitzpatrick
Counselor's Office

Aaron Reiki... While paying attention to the boy, Charlie looked through the list to see his name. He could not spot it in the Suicune Dorm, nor in the Entei and Raikou Dorms. And he certainly was not a teacher. Just at that time the boy spoke.

"... But I don't think I'm in the systems... I was never told that I belong to any dorm, or assigned any classes. I suppose, at this moment, Lucario and I have nowhere to stay." he said.

Wow. That really was an issue. This suited up kid was homeless for the time being. The Lucario that was with him politely requested the counselor for a roof to stay under, and his trainer was not comfortable with that, probably because he did not want to feel like a parasitic leech. The two had a brief argument, and Charlie thought about that.

"Actually, it is not such a bad idea, Aaron." Charlie said, "I guess you could stay in one of my guest rooms until, well, things get sorted out for you and find a dorm to stay in."

He figured that he would let the kid stay at his awesome Malibu Oak Town beach house while the problem was solved. It was probably a paperwork matter, and he didn't think it would take long to get fixed. Maybe just a couple of days... Two weeks, tops.
Old September 13th, 2012 (04:55 PM).
The Shadow Chronicler

"I'm always up for a challenge, but lets face it. Its not when you're facing me. Turbine." Orion said saying his pokemon's name with a cold seriousness, "Don't say I didn't warn you."

Turbine burst out of his pokeball on command. The orcish pokemon was pulsing electricity around its fists, and an audiable humm filled the air.

"There's a reason I'm called Orion, and thats because I always get my prize. On you're marks." Orion said.

He stepped back as to prepare to begin sprinting.

"Get set." Orion continued.

Turbine readied as well.
Old September 13th, 2012 (05:25 PM).
silver princess
CS

Megan Sandoval - Battlefield #7

Megan finally noticed that Mark realized his errors…which is a good thing. When a trainer realizes that he/she hadn’t trained a Pokemon well, they become better and smarter trainers. Megan smiled faintly.

“Training with your own Pokemon is a start, Mark. Have her do a practice battle with your Sableye. Just a tip.” Megan added to what Nika had said earlier. A student was also knowledgeable of bug-types, just like Megan…she was evenly impressed on the inside. “The Nincada family are easy to train, if you train them properly. You as a trainer need to be very confident, and pass on the confidence to your Pokemon.”

As more students came up to Megan to tell her their scores of their battles, she had to attend to them. “Miss Sandoval, he won!!!!!”

“Thank you, Lester!” she replied to one of the students. Then turned to Mark and Nika, “My point here is…Ninjask needs 1 to 1 training first, then move on to your own Pokemon, then practice battles with other friends. I would recommend you to practice with the same-type, but with other Pokemon except Fire and Water are alright as well. Clear on that?”
'Cause you can learn to fly...on the way down.
Old September 13th, 2012 (05:37 PM).
Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Silver Tier

Nature: Bold
Mark nodded to Miss Sandoval. "I gotcha. I'll be sure to do that as soon as possible... as soon as she recovers of course." Mark said as he pulled out Able's Pokeball. Mark pointed the Pokeball at her. She just sat there and gave up, going inside of the ball. Well at least she didn't scream again. She probably didn't have the energy. Oh well... later today he had to make sure to put some time into training Able...

"Thanks Miss Sandoval... also... one more question. Could you explain that Shedinja... or whatever its called? I don't even know where to begin with it. Its strange..." Mark asked.

Trainer Academy RP Pokemon
Snype (Sableye)- Lv. 52- Detect, Shadow Sneak, Will-o-wisp, Low Sweep, Foul Play, Taunt (Ability: Keen Eye)
Commodore (Porygon-Z)- Lv. 55 -Signal beam, Conversion 2, Recover, Tri Attack, Ice Beam, Trick Room (Ability: Trace)
Len (Poliwraith)- Lv. 53- Bubblebeam, Brick Break, Dig, Belly Drum, Sleep Talk, Rest (Ability: Water Absorb)
Able (Ninjask)- Lv. 45 - X-Scissor, Slash, Double Team, Protect, Baton Pass, Swords Dance (Ability: Speed Boost)
Kara (Gligar) Lv. 29 Acrobatics, Substitute, Fury Cutter, Knock Off, Slash,Toxic (Ability: Poison Heal)
Xerox (Ditto) Lv. 32 Transform (Ability: Imposter)

(In Box)
Shedinja- Lv. 35 Fury Swipes, Confuse Ray, Sand attack, Leech Life, Mind Reader, Scratch (Ability: Wonder Guard)
Omanyte- Lv. 35 Brine, Mud Shot, Rollout, Ice Beam, Protect, Bite
(Ability: Swift Swim)
Old September 13th, 2012 (09:07 PM). Edited September 15th, 2012 by ShinyDiamond.
«Dual Wield» User
Crystal Tier

Nature: Bashful

Kilik Chambers - Mr. Ryan's Classroom

Now that the quiz was done, I just tapped my finger on the desk just waiting. Yup, waiting. It's a pain. Anything to pass the time would be helpful.

Oh, a note.

Wonder what it says? It would be rude to throw it away without looking in it. As you know, I unfolded the piece of paper & read it in my head.

"hey there! didn't knew we were in the same class today :3" I looked over at Ruby, obviously excited inside. Might as well write back I guess.

I flipped the piece of paper over & started writing down. Tongue out, check. Thoughts, check. Risking the chance of getting caught, check.

If you had, you'd be a stalker & you know we shouldn't pass notes during class. We could get in trouble. I finished with that & carefully passed the note back to Ruby. Don't want the teacher spotting us now do we?

No one does.

Mr. Ryan came by & picked up our quizzes, going back to the front of the class. Here comes the lecture.

"So, now that's out of the way. Onto the main lesson. All I am going to do for the first lesson is just talk about one legend that I actually had an encounter with when I was very young, this Pokemon is Lugia, the so-called 'Diving Pokemon'." Good thing I was born in Jhoto. "Now, who can tell me some basic information about Lugia? If you were to write a Pokedex entery about Lugia, what would it say?"

Basically, I was the first to answer, "Uh-huh," I started. "My entry would be that Lugia was the master of the sea," I ended with that & layed back on my seat. Hey, I didn't have to give a long sentence. That's just me. On with the lecture!

I noticed Yaiba was still looking out the window. He's pretty eager to battle soon. He can battle after class. Now, on with the class.

I bet the story was gonna be pretty long.

While I'm alive, I won't let any party members die.

Paired for life with Rose Quartz
~Dia+PS~
Old September 13th, 2012 (11:54 PM).

Kenshin Ren

So the lecture would be about Lugia huh? Kenshin waited as Kilik finished his answer to the teacher. He looked to Ryan and raised his hand to answer next.

"Lugia...usually is...or are said to hide out under the sea because...because their powers are too strong. They could calm storms and...Lugia is a Trio Master of Kanto's own Legendary Trio...supposedly."

Kenshin didn't like talking much in groups. But this was one of the few topics he ever spoke much on.

"...I could be wrong though," he added shyly.

Hopefully no one would give him too much attention. But hey it was already too late. He said a good portion of what he knew about Lugia. Not all of what he knew about Lugia though. He didn't want to steal the teacher's thunder or give off the appearance of being a no-it-all or anything.
Old September 14th, 2012 (02:19 AM).

Nika Valentine

Was Mark being genuine? He had clearly owned a Nincada in order to obtain a Ninjask and a Shedinja, but he had no understanding of what a Shedinja was? Well... in all fairness they were still something of a mystery...

"Oh. I can help with that." She had completely forgotten all about it.

Reaching into her satchel Nika pulled out a red pokedex, flipping it open and keying in 'Shedinja', then holding the screen out so Mark could see the display.

"Shedinja - the - Shed Pokemon. Bug Type - and - Ghost Type. Shedinja is a - peculiar pokemon. It seems to appear unsought in a - pokeball - after a - Nincada - evolves. This bizzare pokemon is immobile - it doesn't even - breathe."

"You see?" Nika asked. "You've got an incredible pokemon - there are no other pokemon that come about in the same way as Shedinja. Or have the same typing."

Jackson (Male Shieldon) Lvl 24: Toxic, Sandstorm, Protect, Iron Head, Stealth Rock, Dig
Ability: Sturdy

Bixi (Female Tirtouga) Lvl 24: Crunch, Aqua Tail, Sandstorm, Ice Beam, Stone Edge, Iron Defense
Ability: Solid Rock

Siege (Male Geodude) Lvl 22: Defense Curl, Attract, Rock Polish, Rock Throw, Magnitude, Roll Out
Ability: Rock Head
Old September 14th, 2012 (07:07 AM).

"Good answers" Ryan said to the students whom had replied as he smiled. The first boy who had entered the room looked absolutely bored out of his mind. "Wonder what's up with him?" thought Ryan.

"Well as you all know, I am sure, Lugia are most common for the fact that they literally own the sea; they usually sleep in deep-sea trenches when they are in adult form as they could cause 40-day storms with a flap of their wings. This being said they are completely harmless to humans, they are very shy Pokémon and do not like to be startled. However they have fantastic memories which comes in useful for recognising humans that they have seen before.
Now onto my little story, it won't be long, don't worry.
I was about 9 and out fishing with my Father and Grandfather. They were both previous champions of the Orange league. And a terrible wave shook the boat, this I have always thought was a Lugia as we were sailing past the elemental islands. Now, I fell into the water and all I remember was a huge body with blue glowing eyes and a very distinct sound which, under further research, I discovered was a Lugia song.
Three days later I awoke on the shore of my home island. It was a scary experience but falling into the sea always is I guess.
Now Lugia are fairly powerful Pokémon, their base stats are 680 which puts it in one of the top 13 Pokémon in the world.
As you are all Pokémon trainers I guess you all love strong Pokémon. Lugia are very, very powerful Pokémon which aren't easy to find. But if you know where a breeding ground is or has been you can find them as they always return to the same breeding ground every year. Lugia's top stats are Special Defense and Defense so you can use them to tank for your teams.

I've said enough about the basics, what would you guys like to know about Lugia?"

Ryan looked up after his decently sized talk about Lugia. It is always best to let others choose what they want to learn about it. And hopefully he could take a few students from his lessons (not just these students here) on a field trip to the Lugia nest, only he knew.

Completed Challenges:
Old September 14th, 2012 (08:22 AM).
A Glitch in the System

Nature: Calm

Sir Aaron Reiki II & Lucario

Aaron seemed, well, stunned. That much kindness was not something Aaron was used to. He bowed forward in his seat, nearly looking blindsided by the offer. "Th-thank you sir! You won't regret it I promise!"

Lucario seemed to head toward the door rather impatiently. Perhaps we should take the opportunity to explore the campus so that we know where we'll be going.

Aaron turned his head toward Lucario. "I suppose that would be a good idea." He quickly stood and headed for the door and Lucario. "If it's time to leave come find me, for now I'll be exploring the campus. We'll meet again soon!"

Both Aaron and Lucario began to run through the halls, and they quickly made their way back toward the door in which they entered. Aaron and Lucario soon found that they were back to the boy and girl from not long ago.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old September 14th, 2012 (09:47 AM).
Hey hoo~

Send a message via Skype™ to Rose Quartz
Ruby Sapphire Fiona Destiny - Mr. Ryan's class

Ruby resived the note Kilik had sended back to her. Ofcourse she heard the teacher's question, and ofcourse she couldn've had answered it, but people probely would find her weird if she knew so much about legendary pokemon, oh well... can she help it that she loves to know about history? Ruby opened the piece of paper and read in her head what was written on it.

If you had, you'd be a stalker & you know we shouldn't pass notes during class. We could get in trouble.

Ruby showed a grin when she read that, Ruby is no stalker! but Kilik wasn't calling her that just yet, only if she had known they were in the same class, but would she a stalker just because of that? why is she even thinking about it!

Ruby took her pencil and wrote again. oh well :3 it's not so hard for me to get troubles xD but i'll stop to save you trouble. Ruby trew the note back at Kilik and listened to Mr. Ryan's story, it was quite fascinating and after he told it he asked the class if they had questions about Lugia.

Ruby stood up and took a deep breath. 'actually, i have one question.' Ruby smiled at the young teacher before she continued talking. 'It's known that Lugia's are rarely found, it's because they sleep in the sea, but... like i said, they "sleep".' Ruby paused for a moment as her expression changed. 'The Lugia that saved you obviously was awake around that time... did you never wondered why?' Ruby suddenly asked, she was quite curious about this. 'i mean... this Lugia must've had a motive to save you, right?' Lugia rarely show up in front of people, so they hide in the sea, but what was the motive of this Lugia to save the teacher that was forward her right now?

'i'm sorry if my question is kind of weird, there are just things i wonder sometimes.' Ruby showed her smile again before she sat down again, her face turning reddish by the thought that everyone could be starring at her right now because of that weird question.

Roxas Jaden Asakura - Ms. Elizabeth's class

Roxas's thoughts got interupted when the red haired girl he had met yesterday was dancing around in his head again. His cheeks turned reddish as he found out about it, and no... he wasn't blushing, he was starting to get mad at hisself at this very moment. C'MON WHATS WRONG WITH MEEE?!?!?! Roxas started to pull at his blonde hair. 'Roxas?' Obilivio weirdy stared at him, Roxas calmed down and pulled of a awkward smile.

't-there's nothing wrong...' Roxas turned back to his desk as he started thinking again. The way Alice ran away from his yesterday bugged him in a very unpleasant way. 'hey Obilivio... let's go find that blonde girl we saw yesterday after school.' Roxas suggested. '...' Obilivio didn't reply on his invitation, was Roxas serious about capturing this girl? if that was the case, Obilivio had to make sure to blow his chances.

'Okay.' Obilivio answered shortly as he nodded.
Sisters
Theme
Lucina / Lacy / Madison Campbell
Old September 14th, 2012 (10:19 AM).

"Don't ever worry about a question being to weird or embarrassing." Ryan said. "All questions about this topic are all valid."
Ryan smiled at the girl.
"I have thought about this before and I think it is possibly because the Lugia had been 'asleep' but then had woken up and disturbed the waters and realised this mistake and went to the surface to see if it had caused any problems and in doing so it noticed me and then saved me. However what I don't understand is why I was gone for 3 days before washing ashore. As I said, Lugia have very good memories and they can communicate to humans telepathically so I would absolutely relish the opportunity to meet that Lugia and ask it all the questions I have thought about it."
Ryan smiled again. "Good question. Any more?"
Ryan looked around the classroom, pleased that at least one student was enjoying the class.

Completed Challenges:
Old September 14th, 2012 (12:25 PM).
silver princess
CS

Danielle Accola - Academy Quad

Sitting cross-legged on the green field across from the classroom hall where she was one located, Danielle…with Sector, Mienfoo, Ozzy, and Swifty out of their Pokeballs were enjoying this amazing day. Breezing winds weren’t as rough as last night’s. She took a deep breath as she inhaled the sea breeze coming right at her. Mienfoo was sitting cross-legged as well across from Danielle, meditating using his Calm Mind, while Ozzy and Swifty were talking to one another, although Danielle assumed they were just getting to know each other. Sector was up on the tree, looking out at the outside.

As Danielle took out her PokeGear, she dialed her uncle’s number and turned on the camera that came along with the gear. It was amazing that her PokeGear allowed her to video-call anyone, including her old friends and her uncle. The dial-tone can be heard as she turned on speaker. She then glanced at the meditating Mienfoo, who was sitting there peacefully and with no distractions.

“Hey, Mienfoo! Come over here! Say hi to Uncle Bryan!” Danielle called out.

Mienfoo stayed calm, ignoring Danielle’s command to get inside the phone convo. After four dial tones, the phone was finally picked up. “Hello?”

“Hayyyyy Uncle Bryyyyyan!” Danielle greeted with slang.

“Danielle, sweetheart! You finally called!” Uncle Bryan replied with a smile at the other side of the phone. “How are you? How’s everything?”

“Great! I just had class earlier today. Won my first battles, met a few friends, and I am now resting! Mienfoo is also having a great time here so far, right Mienfoo?” Danielle pointed her PokeGear at Mienfoo, still meditating with Calm Mind. “Don’t mind him, he’s still stubborn.”

“I see, Danielle. Have you caught any Pokemon?”

“I have indeed!” She turned to Ozzy, Swifty, and then to Sector above her. “Hey you guys! Come meet my uncle!”

Ozzy and Swifty looked at one another, and ran up to Danielle to meet her uncle. “Vulll!” Swifty cried, assuming Uncle Bryan can hear the cries of Danielle’s Pokemon. Sector flew down to join in the group.

“Uncle Bryan…meet my Pokemon. Ozzy the Pachirisu, Sector the Yanma, and Swifty the Vulpix!”

She had to concur, Nika had her Pokedex and showed it to Mark, looking up information on Shedinja. It was a Pokemon formed right after a Nincada evolved into a Ninjask.

“Nincadas are based on a bug called Cicadas. When Nincada evolved, Ninjask left their ‘coat’ behind, forming another Pokemon. It is also a sign that it is maturing and the training abilities are not enough for it. Also, since you had extra room in your party, and an extra Pokeball, that may also be the cause of Ninjask to form another Pokemon. That Pokedex has the correct statement.” Megan said, “Thank you Nika, for showing.”

More students came up to Megan as they finished their battles. Several “He won!” and a few “It was a draw!” from many of the students who walked by to give Megan their scores. The battlefield was emptying out, as many of the students had left. Megan focused back on the attention of the two students.

“Not to mention, Shedinja is a genderless species and is a part-ghost type. You do have two ghost types with you, Mark.”

Drew Stone - Academy Grounds

“Well, Syd. Time to go back to the dorm. I need to change.” As Drew finished watching his battle from the grounds area, he got up from the bench and started to walk away from the open area. Syd followed, as she hopped right behind Drew. Immediately, a group of girls were passing by Drew and started to giggle.

“Oh my god did you see that guy? He looks so adorable!” commented one of the girls as the voice faded. Drew seems to get this all the time He was always the most handsome, and he was hoping he would get rid of his cuteness as he became a trainer. Apparently that never happened.

Drew was now facing a building right in front of him. It was the Cafeteria building. It had reminded him that he didn’t eat. He only arrived at the Academy and only went straight to class. But he was not intending to eat just yet, he just wants to change clothing to his shorts. He then continued to walk, as he found the Suicune Dorm right behind the Cafeteria Hall.
Old September 14th, 2012 (06:19 PM).
One lean, green, fighting machine

Nature: Jolly
(OOC: So sorry about the inactivity. Right now I have a lot on my metaphorical plate with school and other such activities. I will be posting much less frequently now. So sorry.)

Haru was happy that the girls had chosen to go to the academy. He was more tired than he usually was. "Let's find somewhere to chill out. I'm kinda tired." He reluctantly admitted. He wasn't a fan of 'being tired', so he wanted to get his energy back. He also noticed that Kayla's leg was bothering her. His heart hurt, for he knew it was his fault she had been hurt. "Hey Kayla, are you all right? Is your leg bothering you?" Haru looked at Holly, who was on his back, and sighed. She was beautiful already, but she looked amazing on his back. He moved his head as far back as possible and kissed her nose. "Do you need to sit down?"
Old September 14th, 2012 (07:14 PM).
A mad mind... hehe

Nature: Serious
Lucia Francisco Bernavard

Lucia kept on walking with Samuel, glancing back at Roberto every so often. To anyone else who would see him, they would just see a Scizor with a small limp, but Lucia knew Roberto well. He was in pain from all of those attacks that had landed on him, and in truth it was only thanks to the Protect in the beginning that he had managed to win the battle as well as her unique battling strategy that none of the other teacher apparently knew about. Strange, she thought at least some would have been prepared for students to use advanced tactics such as hers. Oh well, she would lose the advantage inevitably, but for now she would press forward and use it to quickly gain the upper hand in battles.

Once they made it to the center it had taken some stern talking, but Roberto eventually decided to let Lucia withdraw him into the pokeball to be healed. Like with all centers it took only a little while to get him healed. Well, now that she was back...

"Ma'am, is my Aron okay now?"

The nurse nodded happily to her, "Why yes dear! She recovered nicely and surprised us a bit back there."

Lucia cocked her head, "Surprised?"

The nurse just motioned her to follow. She was led to a room that had a window to view a bed. She was expecting to see an Aron, instead she saw a Lairon resting on the sheets. "She evolved shortly before we began healing her. Most of her injuries weren't that major, so we fixed up any bruises and such. For the most part she has been waiting here for you to come back."

Lucia nodded and entered the room. The resting Lairon cracked open an eye to look at her. "Hey Diana. Everything good?" She asked as she patted the steel-type's back. The Lairon gave a nod in response.

Samuel looked her over, "So, you evolved. That's one step closer to your goal then."

Diana glanced at the Absol, "Yeah. It was.... strange. I really can't explain it but I feel... different. It's like, I don't know, that something changed when I evolved."

Samuel nodded, "Roberto could tell you all about that. He went through a change as well when he evolved. You'll get used to it, right Roberto?"

The Scizor looked over the Lairon before giving a quick nod, "You'll do. You'll do just fine."

The Lairon let a small smile form over her face. Lucia patted her one last time. "Well, that is a good surprise. We should get into the front now." She opened the door and her three pokemon followed after her. Samuel walked next to Diana as he talked about how she would have to get used to training and moving in her new form while Roberto stayed next to Lucia. Once they got back to the front Lucia sat down and began to message her parents. It was just a clear message about the major events that had happened. Once she was done with that she just sat down and let the moment sink in. She had a Lairon now! Diana would really come in handy now!
Old September 14th, 2012 (07:18 PM).
Crimson Angel of Judecca
Gold Tier

Nature: Naive
Send a message via Skype™ to ShaymieTheShaymin
Holly giggled and turned to look at Kayla. Kayla nodded and looked around for somewhere to sit. Holly looked at her and smiled a little. She looked around for a while and put her head on Haru's shoulder. She looked at Kayla, who was on her Xtransceiver. Kayla was frowning and quickly hang up. "What happened?" Holly lifted her head from Haru's shoulder and frowned. Kayla looked over at her. "It's fine... Just my brother calling me again. He's so annoying!" She sat down on a bench and sighed. Holly looked at Kayla and giggled. "What did you do this time?" Kayla looked at Holly and laid her head on the back of the bench. "Why do you always assume I did something? I mean, I did but... How'd you know?" Holly looked at Kayla and laughed. "I just knew you did something!" She put her head down on Haru's shoulder and tried not to laugh again.

Apostle Edel Blau of the blue sky! We must follow the demon spores to their gathering place and defeat the Dark King Wallenstein!
Old September 14th, 2012 (09:12 PM). Edited September 15th, 2012 by Megaman765.
Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Silver Tier

Nature: Bold
Interesting... Maybe Shedinja was the one that Mark had been training the whole time. He was training the outer shell... what was on the inside was completely new. That made sense seeing how Shedinja was perfectly fine with Mark. Shedinja is fairly quiet anyways... Two ghost types huh... they were both pretty unique though. Snype didn't have any type weaknesses and Shedinja was invincible to everything it wasn't weak to. Maybe Mark could exploit this to a tactic somehow...

"I see... Thank you for the advice Ms Sandoval. I should probobly head over to the Pokemon Center. I promised a friend to meet up with her later. I should probably message her..." Mark said. "Wanna come along with me Nika? Our Pokemon are pretty beat from that battle methinks." Mark said.

He pulled out his Pokegear quickly to message Valorie. Apparently she was supposed to go out and meet her folks... Mark didn't have much else to do today either... He began to go through his contacts and started to message Valorie.

"Hey Val! Its Mark! I just got out of class and I'm heading over to the Pokemon Center if you want to meet up." The message said.

Mark quickly sent the message and focused on the other two once again.

Trainer Academy RP Pokemon
Snype (Sableye)- Lv. 52- Detect, Shadow Sneak, Will-o-wisp, Low Sweep, Foul Play, Taunt (Ability: Keen Eye)
Commodore (Porygon-Z)- Lv. 55 -Signal beam, Conversion 2, Recover, Tri Attack, Ice Beam, Trick Room (Ability: Trace)
Len (Poliwraith)- Lv. 53- Bubblebeam, Brick Break, Dig, Belly Drum, Sleep Talk, Rest (Ability: Water Absorb)
Able (Ninjask)- Lv. 45 - X-Scissor, Slash, Double Team, Protect, Baton Pass, Swords Dance (Ability: Speed Boost)
Kara (Gligar) Lv. 29 Acrobatics, Substitute, Fury Cutter, Knock Off, Slash,Toxic (Ability: Poison Heal)
Xerox (Ditto) Lv. 32 Transform (Ability: Imposter)

(In Box)
Shedinja- Lv. 35 Fury Swipes, Confuse Ray, Sand attack, Leech Life, Mind Reader, Scratch (Ability: Wonder Guard)
Omanyte- Lv. 35 Brine, Mud Shot, Rollout, Ice Beam, Protect, Bite
(Ability: Swift Swim)
Old September 14th, 2012 (10:16 PM).
Is now DeathofShadows

Nature: Calm
Seth again became conscious, retreating back into his own body. He opened his eyes to reveal the same room that he had started in. Apes was asleep in his hammock, as with Doom on the rug. Shadow was still at his waist, in the dusk ball attached to his belt.

"Okay everyone! Time to get up! Let's get some training in!" Seth shouted at the sleeping pokemon, who quickly got up. Walking out the door of his room, the two Pokemon followed clumsily.

They'll wake up soon enough... How about the beach? I liked it there, I might even get some food first, and we could have a bit of a picnic... Yeah, that's what to do... Seth thought as he exited the dorm.

Seth headed to the cafeteria, and got quite a few different foods. Some berries, a bit of the sushi that Seth liked, and canned soda. He was also sure to get extra plates for whatever reason. With this done, Seth left the cafeteria.

Walking into the slight sea breeze, Seth soon found the large expanse of sand. Finding a reasonably secluded spot, he set up the blanket and built a small fire out of dry driftwood. Telling the two Pokemon to go have some free time, they scampered off. Apes waded fearlessly into the oncoming waves, while Doom barked at him from the beach, running from the oncoming water.

Silly Pokemon... How are you feeling Shadow?

Good enough... Do you know just how cramped it is in here?

Not all that cramped, you just want to get out. Maybe you should have thought of that when you tried to hurt that girl in the forest...

But I wasn't serious about that!

It's no use lying to me...

I'm not ly-

Yea, you're lying.

Am not!

Do you forget that I am connected with your mind? I can see what goes on in that destructive brain of your's... I like the fantasy of ripping Wyatt in half though, that *****.

Wait, you saw that...?

Uh, yea. Why else would I bring it up?

Dunno...

With this, Seth called Apes and Doom back to the small encampment. They began eating and talking, alebeit in an indirect way that involved many hand motions on the part of Apes, and mostly head movements from Doom.
Old September 15th, 2012 (01:10 AM).

Nika Valentine

"Of course," Nika nodded. "Yanma could do with some healing. I don't particularly have any plans today anyway, except a bit of shopping. I'm running out of medecine and have no pokeballs... I had to put my new infant pokemon in a Heavy Ball which... seems somewhat oxymoronic." She shrugged. "But I can do that anytime."

Mark seemed like a very earnest person. Try as she might Nika couldn't determine that he had any hidden motivations, any alterior motives. He seemed to genuinely enjoy the company of others, and wasn't trying to spend time with Nika for any tactical advantage beyond his own growth.

It seemed strange to her, but she couldn't help but be a little fascinated by it. Try as she might she couldn't remember the last time she'd met anyone... nice.

Jackson (Male Shieldon) Lvl 24: Toxic, Sandstorm, Protect, Iron Head, Stealth Rock, Dig
Ability: Sturdy

Bixi (Female Tirtouga) Lvl 24: Crunch, Aqua Tail, Sandstorm, Ice Beam, Stone Edge, Iron Defense
Ability: Solid Rock

Siege (Male Geodude) Lvl 22: Defense Curl, Attract, Rock Polish, Rock Throw, Magnitude, Roll Out
Ability: Rock Head
Old September 15th, 2012 (04:48 AM).
Swaggins
Silver Tier

(Sorry for long absence, problems with work/school)
Teal Wright
Teal turned away from Kira and looked back at the paper in his hands, Who could've been thanking me. He turned back to Kira stood in front of her and ripped the paper in half, "I'm sorry for getting upset at you, but Seth is right I'm not any sort of ghost." What on earth would make her think that in the first place.

He turned toward Tristen and took back his shirt, "Well Seth left, I can't really say that the girl who replaced him is preferable." He pointed to Kira, "And she is scared half to death, I think I'm going to take her back to her dorm, not to mention I'm pretty beat. Would you like to come? I'm sure you're tired too, or at least get a warmer set of clothes"

I don't know what dorm she is in. "Hold on a sec," he turned toward Kira, "What dorm are you?"

Kira hesitated, "Suic... I'm in Raikou dorm." Teal nodded and looked toward Tristen, "Is that near you?"

Kira and Kim
Kim had followed Seth back, but Kira was still to scared to move. Suddenly Teal turned around, looked at some paper and came back to her. It is some sort of curse, I bet he's going to kill me or make something evil happen. Instead he just ripped the paper in half and apologized. He claimed not to be any sort of ghost just like Seth had said.

Of course he isn't, ghosts don't exist. Then why can't I move, why am I still here. She opened her mouth to say something but words didn't come out and Teal had already turned around. He is offering to take me home?! I can't him find out where I live.

He turned back to her and asked her what dorm she was in, just lie to him, "Suic" She stopped, What if I'm wrong, he did save Rafael and watch my pokemon. She decided that even if he knew where she lived she could still beat him in a fight, "I'm in Raikou dorm." Besides I really don't want to walk through this forest without pokemon.

Frio & Elise || Jayce & Jayce 2
Old September 15th, 2012 (12:33 PM).
«Dual Wield» User
Crystal Tier

Nature: Bashful

Kilik Chambers - Mr. Ryan's Classroom

Interesting info from Kenshin. Of course I already knew that, but I'm not a bookworm. Please.

Mr. Ryan's story was interesting I guess. Lugia was barely mentioned in the story though. Then again, Lugia is a legendary. Legendary Pokemon are even rarely seen. But boy, what I would give to see one. Maybe Mistress wouldn't mind.

I received Ruby's note back & quickly read it before the teacher would notice. oh well :3 it's not so hard for me to get troubles xD but i'll stop to save you trouble. I seldom smiled before changing it back. Usually I would crumple the piece of paper & throw it at the trash, but I neatly folded it & put it in my backpocket. A nice memory from this school.

Mr. Ryan was taking questions now. Ruby asked a well-thought out question. Why had the Lugia rescued him? What caught my attention was what might've happened during those 3 days. Before that, I was reading my teacher's expression. Yup, I got it. "I take it that Lugia was healing your weakened body during those 3 days. That's the only logical explanation I can think of," I explained. Definitely correct thesis, otherwise strike me down now Thunderus if I'm wrong.

"Another thing to add," I continued, "are you planning to take us somewhere?" Bingo, I was on a roll! I know for a fact we're all going on a field trip. I can't trace where, but I can read it on his face.

While I'm alive, I won't let any party members die.

Paired for life with Rose Quartz
~Dia+PS~
Old September 15th, 2012 (02:09 PM).
silver princess
CS

Danielle Accola - Academy Quad

“Those are some great Pokemon, Danielle.” Uncle Bryan, who was being shown from Danielle’s PokeGear, was in awe about her Pokemon. “Your Vulpix looks very calm. My co-worker caught one at Route 7, it was very rough.”

“Swifty’s a fighter, alright. I caught him last night too.” Danielle replied. “I’m going to train him later on!” Danielle paused a bit to check on Mienfoo, who was still meditating. Then she glanced back at her phone. “I caught all three of them yesterday.”

“You seem to know the basics of Pokemon already, sweetheart.” Uncle Bryan commented, “You’re growing up!”

“Oh, Uncle Bryan.” Danielle blushed a bit.

“So, how was your stay so far?” Uncle Bryan managed to change the subject a bit while he has the call going. Ozzy got closer to Danielle, wanting to see where the voice was coming from. He sat on her lap.

“It was great. Really loving the environment here. Oh! Guess who I bumped into?” Danielle became excited as Ozzy startled on her lap.

“I really have nooo idea.”

“Okay…I’ll give you a hint. He’s my best best best best best best best best friend since grade school.”

Uncle Bryan thought about it for a moment… “Nope. Don’t ring a bell. Is it Jesse?”

“Nope.”

“Is it the kid with a Sableye?”

“You’re close!”

“I forget the name! Guy with long black hair….um….he became a trainer long before you did?”

“Mark Wilson, Uncle! Mark!”

Uncle Bryan rolled his eyes quickly. “That feisty little kid goes to the same Academy as you do? Dang, I remember you two were troublemakers when you were little. Is he the same troublemaker as back then?”

“Haha, nooo Uncle Bryan.” Danielle laughed at her uncle’s questions regarding Mark. Of course, they had a past. He knows Mark as a “mischievous” boy with an untrained Sableye. Danielle knows that it’s false. Snype’s trained very well under Mark now and she was the witness. “Yeah, he does go to the same academy now. But we’re in different Academy classes. I’m Suicune and he’s a Raikou, it’s a major difference. Besides, he’s…different now. He’s more mature than he was before.”

“Well, I’ll take your word for it, Danielle…when I visit you later today.”

“Wait, what…?” Danielle got confused when she heard that Uncle Bryan was coming over. It was already the second day. Why would he need to come over? Until she realized what the day today was. “Oh…right. It’s Thanksgiving! No plans, I assume?”

“No.” Uncle Bryan replied, “Jon’s still in Hoenn and I’m here all alone with Ivysaur. So I’m like ‘oh why not I visit my amazing niece at Oak Island?’”

“It’s fantastic! There’s a whole lot to do, actually! It’d be a great Thanksgiving.”

“I’ll be taking the next boat out to the island right after work. So I’ll be expecting you to wait for me at the shore.” Uncle Bryan smiled. “Anyways, I gotta bail. Break time is over.”

Danielle and Ozzy nodded. “Okay, Uncle Bryan. I’ll see you later today! Bye!”

“Bye Danielle!”

…and the PokeGear is turned off. Danielle threw her upper half of her body on the grass to let her excitement go out. Ozzy jumped off Danielle’s body and looked down on her face. “You’re meeting my uncle later on! Aren’t you all excited?”

“Pachi Pachiiii!” Ozzy cried happily.

“Vullll.” Swifty was also excited as well.

But Sector remained quiet throughout the call. He never had the chance to say anything. He landed on the ground next to Swifty and buzzed at Danielle. “Yaannnn”.

“I assume you’re also excited too, Sector?” Danielle asked, “My uncle is a great guy. He absolutely knows what to do, especially when taking care of Pokemon like you guys.” She took a deep breath, breathing in the ocean breeze and staring up to the branches on top of her. This was indeed *the life*.

“Haha, you should! Good luck, you two!” Megan said as she waved at both Mark and Nika, heading towards the stairs. Few more students were heading towards her to give away their scores. Two more pairs of students were almost done with their battles. She spotted Bree witnessing one of them.

Megan then came up to the other group. It was two Enteiers with a Beedrill and a Butterfree. It was a common matchup, but it was also more advantaging. Beedrill could have an easy win because of its part-poison type. How long was this battle going for? The other students finished it pretty quick.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links