Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Theatre > Roleplay Stage
Reload this Page [Pokémon] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Roleplay Stage This is where the In-Character roleplaying happens. Before you create a thread here, recruit some players in Roleplay Casting. Your very own legend is about to unfold! A world of dreams and adventures awaits! Let's go!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old September 19th, 2012 (12:50 PM).
One cool snowman

Nature: Relaxed
Maxwell Leggingsteele
Academy Grounds
------------------------------

Maxwell smiled and let off a sigh of relief. He was happy that Genevieve's spirits seemed to have lifted through carrying the egg. The teen decided that there was no reason for her to not keep holding it for the moment, after all the egg would get some nice warmth and maybe hatch quicker. When he thought about it, Maxwell was unsure of how long the egg had been taken care for. Maybe it was just on the verge of hatching? It didn't really make much sounds though, but maybe this was a really docile Togepi? You never knew...

In any case, his girlfriend's request wasn't one that Maxwell had expected. But then again what was there to expect from someone who just lost their mother? A request for a conga-line? Not too likely. It did seem like a nice gesture though, Maxwell could picture him and Genevieve standing atop a hill with the wind behind them and the balloon with the letter tied to it and- oh hey there's that guy from before! How the heck did he get here so fast? Was Celebi or Dialga screwing up the continuum, at this hour? Unbelievable. In fact, they should be ashamed of themselves. Waltzing around time like that just because they can control it! In any case, Maxwell wasn't really sure how to act now. It would feel rude to tell the guy to piss off, he seemed like a nice person. On the other hand, Maxwell wasn't sure if Genevieve wanted a complete stranger to go with them. So, the teen was now conflicted, in fact so conflicted that all he could get out was an awkward, "Uh, uh... Oh hi! Umm, nice weather we have here..."
Old September 19th, 2012 (02:18 PM).
Sylveon

Nature: Modest
Rosalyn Smith
Academy Cafeteria

Rosalyn smiled at Alice as she kept her head on Jimmy's shoulder. She was happy he hadn't told her to move, or asked what she was doing. As she listened to Alice speak Rosalyn's eyes sparkled and she smiled more. "That sounds really sweet" she said softly taking another bite of her salad.

"and I know how you feel, I really like a boy too, though I'm not sure what he feels" Rosalyn sighed softly though still smiled blushing faintly as she glanced at Jimmy.

"He's...well he's helped me out of a few tough spots, and I've done the same for him too," she continued looking at Alice. "Also, Alice feel free to call me by my nickname Rosie"

Genevieve Molyneux
Academy Grounds

Genevieve stood up still holding the Togepi egg in her hands as she looked at Maxwell. It was partially the egg that was making her feel better, but also a combination of her own realization and her boyfriends presence. With a slight smile Genevieve held the egg with one hand and gave her boyfriend a semi-hug and a kiss on the cheek muttering a thank you, it was clear in her eyes how much him being there for her helped.

When she heard what he said Genevieve tilted her head in confusion, "what?" she said softly before noticing the boy from before. "o-oh Hello" she spoke softly. Sapphire meanwhile noticed the boy that had upset her trainer before and glared even more, add in the fact the Simipour was oddly colored, with her darker blue fur and red eyes the glare wasn't a pretty sight, it looked downright evil. With a growl her eyes locked on the boys Lucario and she fired a Hydro Pump at the Lucario before even Genevieve could say a word.
Old September 19th, 2012 (03:51 PM).
Lonely Planet Boy

Nature: Lonely
Send a message via Skype™ to OmegaPinkMan
Jimmy Vincent & Alice Crenshaw
Academy Cafeteria

Alice giggled at Rosalyn's words. After seeing how she acted around the rebellious-looking boy around them, she could easily tell that he was the one. But the boy was completely oblivious to this, however, in spite of all the signals. Now Rosalyn was resting her head on his shoulder, and he was about to finish his sandwich, not really minding that.

Now, with his sandwich completely in his stomach, the boy had nothing else to do to avoid the conversation between the two girls, so he started to think. And, for some reason, all he could think about was what Rosalyn said. A boy she liked, who had helped her a lot and that she had helped him as well. Who was he anyway? Something inside of him wanted to find out, and although Jimmy did not know where that came from, he found himself willing to follow that thought.

"Humph, whatever." he muttered.

Alice giggled at his words and turned to him.

"What about you, Jimmy?" she asked, "Do you like anyone in here?~"

Jimmy opened his eyes wide for a second, then he sighed and rolled his eyes.

"...Don't be ridiculous."
Old September 19th, 2012 (04:03 PM). Edited September 20th, 2012 by jasonwolf.
The Prodigal Chronicler

Nature: Lonely
Isaac Deladius

Isaac was in and out of cafeteria fast. He was already getting tired of the place, and well didn't want another incident. He returned to Jason with the water bottles and opened his up right away. Jason let out a sigh. Isaac was the only one who seemed to know anything of the club.

"I guess I'll call up to the office and ask them to announce it." Jason said taking out his phone, "Yes hello. Its Jason Wolf. I need you to make an anouncement about my club. It will be starting within half an hour. Advanced training club. Yes. yes. Alright thank you."

"So any good?" Isaac asked.

"Wait for it..." Jason replied.

"Attention all students. Anyone interested in the advanced training club can report to the battlefield outside room 144 it will begin in about half an hour. Thank you." said a voice over the intercom system.
Old September 19th, 2012 (06:44 PM).
A mad mind... hehe

Nature: Serious
Lucia Francisco Bernavard

Diana snorted, "At least you can stand up. I'm all the way down here, but still, once I become an Aggron, it'll be worth it! I'll be just like my dad!" She giggled. "Well, you did help me, so thanks." She said.

Roberto's eyes immediately locked onto Snype once more as Calamity suppressed a groan of annoyance.

Meanwhile Lucia got a message back and nodded, "Okay, seems that he is busy at the moment actually. Wants me to leave an e-mail for him. No problem there." She said as she tucked her poketech away. "I can check with him once I get back to my room then." She shrugged. "Anyway, I'll see later how he managed. I know Adrian was rather... loud when he first evolved, just like Able."
Old September 19th, 2012 (07:14 PM).
Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Silver Tier

Nature: Bold
Len chuckled and scratched at his back. "Hehe... no problem! But hey, I might have arms but your covered in armor! That's pretty cool in its own right!" Len complimented.

"I guess. You were right about that hit making you stronger though! That must have really hurt though. You were knocked out cold when I hit you with that attack! But you did really good recovering from it... hey if you ever want a rematch I'm always around!" Len said. She certaintly seeme different when evolving. Len remembered when he was just Poliwag he was fairly shy... Snype snickered as the two talked about evolutions. He was a bit envious. He felt like he was going to be left in the dust once Len evolved again...

"Sounds good." Mark said. "Well, at least I know that Ninjask being rather loud isn't too uncommon... Mark returned Shedinja to its Pokeball and placed his other four pokeballs on the counter. Snype and Len still seemed occupied... He was glad to see Len getting along with Diana after their battle and all. Mark sat down in one of the chairs in the lounge and watched over everyone.

"Still having trouble with a name Nika? I'm not having much luck myself..." Mark said to her.

Trainer Academy RP Pokemon
Snype (Sableye)- Lv. 52- Detect, Shadow Sneak, Will-o-wisp, Low Sweep, Foul Play, Taunt (Ability: Keen Eye)
Commodore (Porygon-Z)- Lv. 55 -Signal beam, Conversion 2, Recover, Tri Attack, Ice Beam, Trick Room (Ability: Trace)
Len (Poliwraith)- Lv. 53- Bubblebeam, Brick Break, Body Slam, Belly Drum, Sleep Talk, Rest (Ability: Water Absorb)
Able (Ninjask)- Lv. 46 - X-Scissor, Slash, Double Team, Protect, Baton Pass, Swords Dance (Ability: Speed Boost)
Kara (Gligar) Lv. 35 Acrobatics, Substitute, Fury Cutter, Knock Off, Slash,Toxic (Ability: Poison Heal)
Xerox (Ditto) Lv. 35 Transform (Ability: Imposter)

(In Box)
Shedinja- Lv. 35 Fury Swipes, Confuse Ray, Sand attack, Leech Life, Mind Reader, Scratch (Ability: Wonder Guard)
Omanyte- Lv. 35 Brine, Mud Shot, Rollout, Ice Beam, Protect, Bite
(Ability: Swift Swim)
Old September 19th, 2012 (09:03 PM).
«Dual Wield» User
Crystal Tier

Nature: Bashful

Kilik Chambers - Mr. Ryan's Classroom

So class was over? The only exciting part was the story being told, if not nothing. Although, I may be interested in this field trip Mr. Ryan has planned. Maybe I'll get to see a Lugia in person. I'd prefer seeing a Victini.

Yaiba finally hopped off the window & went over to me, eager to look for any battle. Guess he wants a strong foe. I didn't have any questions for Mr. Ryan. Why not? I packed my stuff & motioned Yaiba to come. I had all day to myself now, plus it was Thanksgiving. It was Thanksgiving... I choked inside... I didn't wanna think about it...like I need them.

Before I left the class, Ruby went up & spoke to me. I tried my best to show I wasn't bother by anything. You could say anyone could be fooled by it. "Hey! Kilik! Sorry for that note earlier." Oh yeah, the note. I checked my pocket & took out the note.

"It's funny," I replied, staring at the note, "I've been here for a few days, made a few friends. It almost feels like home." I felt alone inside. I had friends. They were like family. My real family can't come today. It's Thanksgiving day.

[Insert a swear word of your choice here]

A tear rolled down my left eye, I didn't feel it at all. I only stared at the note. Yaiba looked at Ruby & Hikari. Red is not his favorite color, but who needs to know that? I'm dealing with something here right now...

Paired for life with Rose Quartz
~Dia+RS~
Old September 20th, 2012 (12:38 AM).

Nika Valentine

Nika jumped, clearly startled as Mark spoke to her and broke her out of her reverie. She had been so lost in thought she had stopped paying attention to her surroundings. Awkwardly avoiding eye contact Nika adjusted her hat and her glasses unnecessarily.

"I... I was thinking about "Loki". It's from a book my father used to read to me about two squabbling brothers. Loki was the one always causing trouble and playing tricks on everyone, so..." She trailed off, embaressed by this display of sentimentality.

"Uh... any luck contacting Lucia's brother?"

Jackson (Male Shieldon) Lvl 24: Toxic, Sandstorm, Protect, Iron Head, Stealth Rock, Dig
Ability: Sturdy

Bixi (Female Tirtouga) Lvl 24: Crunch, Aqua Tail, Sandstorm, Ice Beam, Stone Edge, Iron Defense
Ability: Solid Rock

Siege (Male Geodude) Lvl 22: Defense Curl, Attract, Rock Polish, Rock Throw, Magnitude, Roll Out
Ability: Rock Head
Old September 20th, 2012 (07:20 AM).
I will kill the strong ones

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Skype™ to Rose Quartz
Ruby Sapphire Fiona Destiny

Ruby saw how Kilik took out the note. "it's funny." he said and mentioned something about making friends and that this academy started to feel like home. "ah... Yeah..." Ruby smiled as she turned to the ground. Something made her feel empty on this academy, but she wasn't sure WHAT made her feel empty.

Suddenly Ruby and Hikari saw a tear rolling on Kilik's cheek. Ruby is not wearing red! >.> look at the pic in my sig. "K-Kilik...? What's wrong...?" Ruby runned the tear away on his cheek and showed it to him. Today was Thanksgiving, is there something wrong with his family?

Ruby reminded herself that none of her siblings or even her dad had called her yet. "..." Ruby waited for an answer from Kilik, she wanted to hug him to make him feel better but didn't do it to not scare him.
Old September 20th, 2012 (08:44 AM).
King of the Hell

Sir Aaron Reiki II & Lucario

Aaron gave the boy an odd look, but replied politely, "Yes, I'd say this weather is comfortable." He nodded in notice to the girl's introduction, though something made him wary. An increasing sense of danger...

What the-- Lucario had fortunately detected the incoming hydro pump and dodged it somewhat easily. Attacks were often predictable with the aura. Though quickly more of these powerful attack came in, and as we all know, detect becomes increasingly more likely to fail after each success...

"Lucario!!" Aaron felt time slow down around him. One of those attacks was not dodgeable. Aaron decided to do something unsafe. He leapt forward, in front of Lucario, and took the blast directly to his chest and stomach, which (being an incredibly powerful move used by a superpowered Pokemon) hit Aaron with incredible velocity and knocked his body back, rolling back for a good ten seconds, until he was about a hundred feet back from where he had been hit.

Sir Aaron! Lucario gave the Simipour a very harsh glare but quickly turned and rushed over to Aaron, who lay face up in the field a good distance away.

Old September 20th, 2012 (08:44 AM).

Nature: Jolly
'That's a good question...' Lucas replied. He reached in his pocket and pulled out his enrollment letter. Quickly scanning through the letter he says 'Okay let's see... the Raikou Dorm?'. Looking at Aipom who was now walking by his feet wondering what this Dorm is? More importantly, what's Raikou? Is it a Pokemon? If so it's not one knows Lucas is familiar with. Puzzled as he was he looked at Seth and asked, 'What's the Raikou Dorm? Is it a good dorm?'

Patrick McCallion in Time and Space: Phanpy

Lucas McGuire in Pokemon Trainer's Academy: Aipom, Heracross, Aron

Lucas McGuire in Unova Masters: Tepig
Old September 20th, 2012 (05:50 PM).
See you, Space Cowboy...

Haru was grinning. Holly was perfect in every way, and Kayla had mentioned family. Hopefully that meant marriage...What was he saying? It was far away, and he had met her today though it felt like an eternity. "Yeah Kayla. You can go do whatever if you want." He wasn't trying to push her out of the picture, but he couldn't help feeling that Holly wanted her to leave. "You can stay if you want, of course. It's all up to you." He smiled and wrapped his arm around Holly, making sure that she was safe within his grasp. Nothing would harm his baby.

Void slammed into Torch, finishing him. "Holy.Crap.I.Won." He put a pause between each word. He had never beat anyone! EVER! The Charmeleon stood up, humiliated and defeated. "Ah shut up Void."
Old September 20th, 2012 (06:26 PM).
Crimson Angel of Judecca
Gold Tier

Nature: Naive
Send a message via Skype™ to ShaymieTheShaymin
Kayla sighed and laid down on the grass. "I don't know anyone here! It'll be boring!" Holly laughed and looked at her. "You're a people person, so go meet people... person." Kayla sighed. "It's not that easy to meet people, Holly." Holly looked at Kayla and shrugged. "So if you stay here, you'll be bored, but if you leave, you'll be bored? That is so confusing." Kayla sat up for a second and looked at Holly. "I'd rather be bored with people that I know than with people I don't know." She laid back on the grass and moved Yuri onto her stomach. "I'm going to be taking a nap. Don't get all lovey-dovey while I'm asleep." Holly rolled her eyes and watched while Kayla went to sleep. She looked down at Lumina, who had also fallen asleep in her arms.

Rosemary jumped around and laughed. "Congradulations... Whatever your name is!" Molly looked over at them from where she was, and turned back to look at Holly. Primrose clapped her hands and laughed. "That was awesome!

Apostle Edel Blau of the blue sky! We must follow the demon spores to their gathering place and defeat the Dark King Wallenstein!
Old September 20th, 2012 (07:08 PM).
Yes, I'm that One Guy

Nature: Hardy
Dante Redson --- Location-Elizabeth's classroom

Dante was still working on the pokeball when he started to get a feeling that bad might happen. But, he wasn't sure what or when it well happen. All he had was just a feeling. With that happening, Dante noticed the teacher's Meowth was out of it pokeball and was hanging around Takumi. Though Dante got distracted from his work, he got back to work on the pokeball.
Old September 20th, 2012 (08:11 PM).
«Dual Wield» User
Crystal Tier

Nature: Bashful

Kilik Chambers - Mr. Ryan's Classroom -> Academy Hallways

So it's been a while since I've last seen her appearance. I only remember her first appearance. >.> "K-Kilik...? What's wrong...?" Yes something's wrong. My parents won't be able to come because one of them stupidly ended up in the hospital, & I'm going to miss a chance at showing them around, see my new friends...forget I mentioned that.

I would've said that, if I had the guts. Only thing I answered with was, "Just reminiscing about my past." I noticed the tear Ruby was holding up. Was that mine? Here I am trying to toughen up, hone my skills, learn the strategies, & I'm crying. Who hasn't?

But that's the only tear I'll see come out of my eyes! I shrugged it off & returned Yaiba back to his Pokeball. I looked at Ruby & smiled. I hope I didn't worry her. I mean, I should be tough to everybody! "I'm gonna roam around the hallway. You can come if you want," I suggested, turning around & walking out the class. My neutral expression was back. All I had to do was not think about it. That's all. I had no idea if Ruby was following me or not. The company would help.

Not long later, I stumbled upon a girl & a Zorua. Normally I'd just pass by or say hello, but this Zorua was a different color. This one seemed special. It also looked familiar. I must be imagining things.

Who should I let out next? Mistress, now a Zoroark, should stretch now that she's evolved recently. I let her out & walked over to the girl & her strange Zorua. "That's a cool Zorua," I replied. "Where'd you get him?" I looked at the girl then at the Zorua, having an innocent curiousity on my face. Normally I don't look innocent, but this Zorua interested me. Don't judge me!

Mistress swore she's seen this Zorua before. Must be because Zorua's are first in evolution before evolving into a Zoroark, but still...

Paired for life with Rose Quartz
~Dia+RS~
Old September 20th, 2012 (08:52 PM).
A mad mind... hehe

Diana smiled, "I would like that actually. Maybe not right now, but later. I still need to get used to this new form and all. I could possibly move faster, or not. Depends on how much weight I put on. Still, I suppose I just have to do some test drives." She said with a shrug.

Lucia sighed and shook her head, "Nah. Said he was busy, but leave him an email. I guess I'll just have to jog over there real quickly later to do that and see if I get a response later. Shouldn't be that hard. So, you two having any family coming in?" She asked.

Roberto trained his eyes right on the Sableye as Samuel curled up on the ground.
Old September 20th, 2012 (09:42 PM).
Silver Tier

"Loki? Hey I like it! It sounds fitting for his evolution also! Its got my vote!" Mark said. Nika was certainly a bit... well socially awkward for sure. He could sure see that from how she talked. It could have been Mark though. She seemed perfectly fine with talking with Mark but that might have been because Mark was just beaming with Charisma. Lucia asked the two if any family was coming to visit for Thanksgiving.

"Family? Um..." Mark paused awkwardly for a moment. He really wasn't sure. He never thought of calling them and he never got a call from them either... He wasn't so sure. If he called them, then they'd of course come over. If his mom was coming then his dad was going to be here too. Mark really didn't want that. He had... issues with his dad.

"I...I'm not sure..." Mark said, a bit quieter then usual.

Len smiled back at Diana. "Even if you end up not so fast, I'm sure you'd make a heck of a tank! I mean, I'd love to help train but Mark needs to fix things up with Able it seems... but hey, I'll be around when you want that Rematch!" Len said. Len felt the main thing she needed to get around was how to avoid a strong fighting attack by Len. One hit by brick break really hurt her after all. Lucia would manage. Even Mark was trying to find ways around the glaring weaknesses of alot of his Pokemon.

Snype (Sableye)- Lv. 52- Detect, Shadow Sneak, Will-o-wisp, Low Sweep, Foul Play, Taunt (Ability: Keen Eye)
Commodore (Porygon-Z)- Lv. 55 -Signal beam, Conversion 2, Recover, Tri Attack, Ice Beam, Trick Room (Ability: Trace)
Len (Poliwraith)- Lv. 53- Bubblebeam, Brick Break, Body Slam, Belly Drum, Sleep Talk, Rest (Ability: Water Absorb)
Able (Ninjask)- Lv. 46 - X-Scissor, Slash, Double Team, Protect, Baton Pass, Swords Dance (Ability: Speed Boost)
Kara (Gligar) Lv. 35 Acrobatics, Substitute, Fury Cutter, Knock Off, Slash,Toxic (Ability: Poison Heal)

(In Box)
Shedinja- Lv. 35 Fury Swipes, Confuse Ray, Sand attack, Leech Life, Mind Reader, Scratch (Ability: Wonder Guard)
Old September 20th, 2012 (11:38 PM).

Nika Valentine

Nika shook her head at Lucia's question. "No, I very much doubt it. My relationship with my mother is... strained, we haven't spoken in some time. And my father is much too busy to take the time he would need to travel all the way from Unova - especially around a holiday. The time people spend with their families I'll very likely spend training. It's a much better use of my time here."

There was no real sense that Nika felt anything over the absence of her family, or even the apparently problematic relationship she held with her mother. Her outlook on it all was strangely efficent.

Turning back to the counter she accepted her Dusk Ball back from the nurse with a murmured 'thank you', depositing the mottled sphere back into her satchel.

"Everyone being pre-occupied with family matters does mean battles will be thin on the ground though, which is a shame."

Jackson (Male Shieldon) Lvl 24: Toxic, Sandstorm, Protect, Iron Head, Stealth Rock, Dig
Ability: Sturdy

Bixi (Female Tirtouga) Lvl 24: Crunch, Aqua Tail, Sandstorm, Ice Beam, Stone Edge, Iron Defense
Ability: Solid Rock

Siege (Male Geodude) Lvl 22: Defense Curl, Attract, Rock Polish, Rock Throw, Magnitude, Roll Out
Ability: Rock Head
Old September 21st, 2012 (01:40 PM).
Is now DeathofShadows

Nature: Calm
[OOC: Srry for lack of posts... Godd*mn prof has my Ipod!]

Seth

"Well, Raikou dorm isnt the best, but belive me when I tell you, it is still nicer than your average home, at least from my experience, I have no idea how you will feel about it..." Seth replied, seeing the confusion on Luke's face.

"So, Luke, here we are!" Seth said after a bit of walking, stopping at the stairs to the Raikou dorm. "Now if you'll excuse me, I must be heading back to my own dorm.

Seth walked away, leaving the new trainer to fend for himself. Soon arriving at his dorm, he let himself into his room. Laying on his bed, Seth closed his eyes.

No. I can't fall asleep now... Seth thought in vain as he drifted off.
Old September 21st, 2012 (01:54 PM).
A mad mind... hehe

Lucia's smile fell when the two told her their own statements. "Oh, that's bad. My own parents are stuck in a heated debate in Viridian City so they won't be coming. My brother is also stuck so this holiday I won't be spending it with anyone, luckily we do plan to get together around Christmas." She looked down for a moment and then stood up. "Well, I was going to head out with the group actually. Test out Diana's new form and get her used to it. Not sure if any of you want to come along, but it is just going to be heading through the forest seeing if I can get any weaker pokemon to battle her first." She said with a shrug.

Diana smiled and nodded at Len, "Thank you Len. Maybe later we can talk?" She asked with some hope in her voice.

Roberto perked up as Lucia spoke about leaving and got off of the wall and walked over to her, making sure to keep his eyes on Snype the entire time.
Old September 21st, 2012 (03:19 PM).

C.J. Styles
Dead Forest

This was it. He could hear one of the hostile Pokemon coming in to finish him off. Closer. Closer. Cry? What just happened? Fear had his eyes clenched shut but he managed to force them open. Golett? Golett saved him?! C.J. had a rush of emotions sweep over him from Pride to Confusion from Fear to Happiness.

Golett turned and used a second, kinder Fire Punch to free C.J.’s leg from the ice and then turned back to face Dardanette’s remaining four Pokemon. It’s eyes narrow and pulls his hands in towards his chest, multiple black circles of energy form near his hands and travel outwards towards the opposing Pokemon multiplying the gravity of the area they stretch to exponentially.

C.J. slowly gets to his feet, pain shooting through his body. He turned to face the same way as Golett and saw the Gengar lying on it’s back. Had it fainted? Did Golett really do that? C.J. takes a moment to glace around, with Gengar out of the question he should have much better odds at escape. Or at least, he hopes so.

Pokemon Trainers Academy:
C.J. Styles
Lexi Styles

Pokemon: Journeys Through Novia
Taegan Power

Pokemon Fallout:
Ignis Gerentis-Torch(Magmar)

Fulgur Gerentis-Static(Electabuzz)
Old September 21st, 2012 (03:55 PM).
Silver Tier

"Huh. Looks like we won't be seeing our families this year huh? Aw well... I can do without it I suppose..." Mark said, trying to make it sound like he was serious. Lucia mentioned wanting to head to the forest to train. Mark would have wanted to come along but he still needed to meet up with Valorie. He didn't want her to think he forgot or anything...

"I think I'll stay here. I promised to meet up with a friend later so I probably shouldn't stray too far. Watch your self though Lucia. The forest is pretty unpredictable." Mark said, remembering his previous experiences in the forest... He turned to Nika.

Len gave Diana a pat on her back. "Sure! I'd love chat whenever you can! Be careful out there!" Len said happily. Mark returned Len and Snype to their Pokeballs. Mark's other Pokemon were completely healed and Mark exchanged the rest of his Pokemon to get healed.

"How bout you Nika? Going with Lucia or are you gonna stick around?" Mark asked.

(In Box)
Old September 21st, 2012 (07:26 PM).
See you, Space Cowboy...

Haru sighed. She had fallen asleep. He looked at Holly. "So yeah...She speaks the truth." It was hard to meet new people. He only met Rentato through a complete blunder. (HINT HINT TROYMONGA) "What do you wanna do now that she's asleep?" He didn't want to do anything he would come to regret later, so he decided to let Holly decide. "I'm good with anything." Haru brushed her hair behind her ear. He loved doing that. It made him feel as if he were on top of the world. In fact in Haru's heart, he was on top. He had a girlfriend who was beautiful and amazing in every way possible.

"Thank you, thank you. The name's Void by the way." The Munchlax bowed with pleasure.
Old September 21st, 2012 (07:49 PM).
Crimson Angel of Judecca
Gold Tier

Nature: Naive
Send a message via Skype™ to ShaymieTheShaymin
Holly looked at Haru. She looked at Kayla for a second. I don't want to leave her here... "Let's just sit here... It's nice and peaceful. And Kayla never stays asleep for long. She says it's too boring. She'll probably get mad if we do something without her." She giggled and looked at Kayla again. Lumina turned over a little in her sleep, and Holly looked at her. Molly looked around and yawned a little.

Rosemary looked at Void. "Oh... Okay! Primrose walked over to where Kayla and Yuri were and giggled. She poked Yuri, and she woke up. "Huh? What happened?" Primrose giggled again. "Nothing. I just wanted to mess with you." Yuri got up and walked over to Holly, sighing a little. She curled up and looked around.

Apostle Edel Blau of the blue sky! We must follow the demon spores to their gathering place and defeat the Dark King Wallenstein!
Old September 21st, 2012 (08:16 PM).
See you, Space Cowboy...

Haru smiled. "Sounds good to me." He leaned in and kissed Holly on the lips and lingered for a moment. He then leaned back. "So yeah..." Being awkward sucked! "You are amazing in every way possible." He told her how he felt. "I love you so much. You're beautiful, sweet, fun, and the perfect size possible." Haru liked short girls. He felt super protective about them, and a short girlfriend was the perfect excuse for being over protective.

"Do you know what time it is Torch?" The Charmeleon sighed. "I don't know, and quite frankly I don't care." Void jumped into the air. "It's ADVENTURE TIME!"

Sponsored Links

You may also like.. (Beta)