Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Roleplay Corner The realm where writers gather to create glorious tales or silly drama together and chronicle their adventures. Start or join roleplays featuring Pokémon, other franchises or something completely original!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old October 2nd, 2012 (07:35 AM).
Dusk
A Glitch in the System

Nature: Calm

きよこ - KIYOKO
Uncontrolled Outburst

~

Kiyoko was... Well, beyond terrified. Until now he didn't even know that Pokemon existed quite this large. Thankfully, the battle took a turn for the better when a woman stopped it altogether.She asked what had happened in a rather demanding tone. Now, Kiyoko had two options. One, be scared of this grunt just like he's scared of everything else and keep to himself, or two, not. He chose number two.

Kiyoko took a great leap of faith, going from Valorie's arms to the center of the hallway, and then... Taking the illusionary form of a small child, though resembling the likeness of his true form. The small boy had medium-long dark gray hair, with frosted light blue tips. His eyes remained that same bright purple and his clothes resembled a dark gray/black trenchcoat that covered his entire body. he wore light blue shoes and his skin was pale. He wore a fluffy scarf around his neck (resembling that of a Zorua's "Mane") and looked up at Sabrina with this absolutely adorable look of fear mixed with determination.

"That boy is an R man and he captured me!" He pointed a small judging index finger at the semi-scorched boy and continued, "So I blew him up and ran away and now he wants to take me again!" He, after his "heroic" speech toward Sabrina, walked back over to Valorie and hugged her leg. He wanted to be sure that he wouldn't be taken away again, and if being around Valorie is what it took, it'd be well worth it.

Old October 2nd, 2012 (09:15 AM).
siiadams
Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866

Nature: Quiet
Shawn Williams
Raikou Dorm

Opening his eyes, Shawn sees the environment spinning around him, slowing down little by little. He quickly closed his eyes again, wondering why he didn't just take the ferry to the academy. Finally, he stopped and opened his eyes again. Immediately disoriented from the teleportation, he almost fell backwards, but something kept hold of him to keep him steady. The Alakazam that brought him here held him up until he got settled. Making sure he still had everything, Shawn turned to the Pokemon.

"Thank you for bringing me here. And tell the mayor I said thanks, as well.", Shawn said. He may be a little closed off, but he didn't want to be rude. Alakazam nodded, showing it understood, and quickly disappeared. Shawn shook his head a little and thought, "No wonder my dad never travelled this way." Thinking about his dad sobered himself up a little, as he walked out to see what he figured to be the Academy. Looking around, his eyes grew wide at the scenery and smiled for the first time in days.

He shook his head, almost slapping his forehead. "Sorry, guys," he said sheepishly, as he pulled out the three pokeballs. He threw the first in the air and Zapper came out, gliding through the air. The Emolga stretched her limbs out, so glad to be free from her "carrier", and zoomed out toward the Academy to get her bearings.

He threw the second ball, and Cactuar landed on his feet. He spun around a couple of times, looking around, and quickly waddled to Shawn's feet. "Don't worry, Cactuar," he reassured his Cacnea, "Everything will be ok." Cactuar looked up and nodded, falling on his back and rolled his way back upright.

He chuckled as he summoned his final Pokemon. "Alright, Sting, time to come out," he said as his Drapion stood in front of him. Sting stretched his pincers and legs as he surveyed the area they were all in. Shawn looked at Sting, then to Cactuar, then to the Academy.

"It's time," he thought, "Mom, Dad...I'll see you soon." He started towards the buildings, Sting and Cactuar following closeby.

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Pokemon Training Academy - Shawn Williams (Sting *in box*, Cactuar, Zapper, Shiva, Pyra, Rocky, Crash)
Old October 2nd, 2012 (09:17 AM).
jasonwolf
The Shadow Chronicler

Nature: Lonely
Isaac and Jason

“Ya know Jason, I gotta ask why are you the only safari zoneranger I’ve ever heard of? I mean all the other teachers are pro trainers, andex-gym leaders. You had an after school job.” Isaac asked.

“You make it sound like my work wasn’t important, as well asthat I’m not a good trainer. My job back then was the equivalent of one of theteachers here. We just didn’t have such a big school. I was teaching kids howto train pokemon and how to catch them as well just out in the wild. I think mypokemon are proof that I am a pro trainer as well.” Jason replied.

“But if you are a pro why did you never get into the leagueof the gyms?” Isaac continued.

“Cause it wasn’t my place. I wanted to travel and exploreand meet new pokemon. Being a gym leader or a league member means you need tobe accepting all those challenges, and you get tied to one place. My past withthe safari zone let me see rare pokemon, but in my travels I got to see them intheir original homes. Now come on step it up.” Jason said.

Isaac nodded and swapped to more advanced commands for Tachto practice. He was trying to work on leech seed being used as a sort of landmine. Isaac also sent out Ace, and got him to do some standard practice with adummy in the middle of the battlefield.

“So when does this get advanced?” Isaac asked noticing thepractice was pretty much what he did anyway.

“As soon as you start putting some effort into it. Traininga pokemon is more than just commands. You gotta dig a bit deeper and push yourbounderies.” Jason explained, “Focus on one thing that you really want to trainand improve then keep working at it until you’ve gone past what you thought wasyour limit.”
Old October 2nd, 2012 (09:54 AM).
Megaman765
Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Community Supporter

Nature: Bold
Mark Wilson

Valorie was able to defeat the blue Pokemon easily but after that came some... bug... bird Pokemon. Mark made a mental note to study some of these other Pokemon. This Pokemon had scars all over it and had a scary glow on its eyes. It took care of Valorie's Pokemon fairly quickly but started to concentrate on Valorie. Instinctively he ran over to Valorie's side defensively.

Before anything else could happen someone approached behind the boy. It was Sabrina! The Saffron City Gym Leader. The boy ended up returning his Pokemon thankfully and it seemed to be the end of that. The Zoura that she had with him though transformed into a small boy and began to explain to Sabrina. What put a chill through Mark though was when he mentioned the "R Men"...

There was only one group he knew that could be called R men. But thats impossible... he couldn't mean Team Rocket could he? Mark knew Team Rocket fairly well. They were all over Celedon for awhile. It was awful and crime was on a high around the area. That was a long time ago though...

"R man... you don't mean Team Rocket do you...?" He couldn't help but ask.

Trainer Academy RP Pokemon
Snype (Sableye)- Lv. 52- Detect, Shadow Sneak, Will-o-wisp, Low Sweep, Foul Play, Taunt (Ability: Keen Eye)
Commodore (Porygon-Z)- Lv. 55 -Signal beam, Conversion 2, Recover, Tri Attack, Ice Beam, Trick Room (Ability: Trace)
Len (Poliwraith)- Lv. 53- Bubblebeam, Brick Break, Dig, Belly Drum, Sleep Talk, Rest (Ability: Water Absorb)
Able (Ninjask)- Lv. 45 - X-Scissor, Slash, Double Team, Protect, Baton Pass, Swords Dance (Ability: Speed Boost)
Kara (Gligar) Lv. 29 Acrobatics, Substitute, Fury Cutter, Knock Off, Slash,Toxic (Ability: Poison Heal)
Xerox (Ditto) Lv. 32 Transform (Ability: Imposter)

(In Box)
Shedinja- Lv. 35 Fury Swipes, Confuse Ray, Sand attack, Leech Life, Mind Reader, Scratch (Ability: Wonder Guard)
Omanyte- Lv. 35 Brine, Mud Shot, Rollout, Ice Beam, Protect, Bite
(Ability: Swift Swim)
Old October 2nd, 2012 (10:05 AM).
Axeliira
<< p u l s e s >>

Nature: Brave

Drew Stone - Academy Grounds

A lot of commotion was going on at the classroom hall…where Drew and Syd had heard the explosion from the dorm. Drew’s curiosity got the best of him as he decided to go see what was happening. The smoke had died down for the most part, although he could still smell fire. Many students were walking away, or evacuating, the classroom. Campus police officers were directing the students away from the classroom halls, but that didn’t stop Drew.

“Excuse me, pardon me.” Drew said, trying to get through. “Excuse me!”

He was being pushed back instead of pushed forward. His gut feeling was there. As he was finally able to reach the front, a large Campus Officer stood in front of him, giving him a smirk.

“Move along, nothing to see here.” He said.

“But what happened?” Drew asked hesitantly, “Did someone get hurt?”

“I said nothing has happened. Move away or you will face disciplinary action.” The officer demanded, and he really meant it..

Drew turned around and walked away. “Very well then…” He then followed the crowd back out to the Academy Grounds. As the crowd died down a bit as he reached the center grounds, he started to hear voices right behind him. Two kid students wowing themselves about the early accident.

“That battle was amazing. Hope that Zorua turned out okay.” One of them said.

Drew’s suspicions were correct, it was probably a battle. It calmed him down a bit due to his concerns. This is a Pokemon Academy after all, so there were bound to be battles…everywhere. Drew feels that he’s seen enough commotion of the Academy, as he sighs out of random.

“Syd,” Drew faced his Petilil, “Let’s go out and explore, yeah?”

“Pet Pet!” Syd became excited and jumped down from Drew’s shoulder. She started to jump ahead from Drew, heading towards the Academy exit.

“Syd!” Drew exclaimed, “To the beach!”

Old October 2nd, 2012 (10:08 AM).
pat20cool
Psyduck

Nature: Jolly
Doom stretched it's feet on the ground releasing a powerful shockwave into the ground. The floor began to crumble and crack, Lucas looked petrified of how powerful this move was that it was able to shake all of the trees in the forest. From one of the cracks, skyrocketed a trial of dust with Aipom at the front and landed on the ground broken and unable to move. Lucas ran over to his partner in a state of shock while picking up his poor friend that had been defeated. 'Aipom? Are you okay?' Lucas said with a worried tone in his voice.

'Well, I did not expect that. Good match to all three of you.' Seth said as he walked back into the clearing with Heracross resting on his shoulder. He approached Lucas who had seemed so dishearted about his loss. 'Here, you may need these.' Seth continued, handing Lucas a Revive and a Super Potion. He returned Doom to his ball, which he returned to his belt. He looked Lucas in the eyes. 'Don't be so down about it. Just because you lost doesn't mean that you aren't a weak trainer. You could have beaten many of the people that I've fought. I am also pretty sure that you could have wont his one too if I had been in control. I didn't even know he had earthquake!' Seth reassured Lucas.

Unable to speak Lucas just nods and places Aipom on the floor. He then puts the point of the Revive Crystal on to his chest which released a light which gave the poor thing a bolt of energy. Aipom still struggling with the injuries sat up and looked at Lucas in disappointement, Lucas touched his shoulder for him to look at his trainer. 'Aipom, you did great!' Lucas said with a smile. Aipom smiled as Lucas began spraying it's wounds with the potion. Heracross began to cheer and dance around Lucas and Aipom, as Aipom showed it's cheesy grin to finally greet the Heracross.

'Now that that's over, how about I get you a Pokeball for this Heracross? It can't exactly ride on your shoulder it's entire life.' Seth said, and he pulled out a normal Pokeball for Lucas, and offered it. Lucas took it and looked at Heracross. 'Heracross? You wanna be my new friend?' Heracross smiled and hugged Lucas. 'Haha, well that's decided! Welcome to the family!' with that Lucas tapped the Heracross during the mid-hug as it's form got sucked into the Pokeball, as it dinged shut. Lucas smiled at his Pokeball with the new member of his team in his hands as he could see Heracross dancing through the Red glass casing.

Lucas sent out his new friend and introduced Aipom and Heracross formally. Heracross are usually 4"11 in size, however as this is still quite a young Heracross it was roughly the same size as a Makuhita making it 3"03. Heracross scooped up the monkey with it's horn and began carrying it as Heracross knew how exhausted Aipom was after it's bout with Doom. Lucas smiled and noticed Seth with a few people approaching him, with a Ponyta, a Froslass and a Linoone. Seth turned and called Lucas over to him. Lucas and his companions walked over as Seth began saying 'Everyone, this is Lucas. Lucas, this is Kira, Teal, Raphael, And their Pokemon Kim and Vel' pointing to each of them in turn. Lucas got a little shy and waved back at them all. 'Nice to meet you all, I'm Lucas, and these are my two brothers, Aipom and Heracross.' Lucas tilted his head as he noticed his hair sweeping past his face. He remembered the whole reason why he came out in the first place. 'Ahh! Seth! Do you still have my hat and goggles?'

Patrick McCallion in Time and Space: Phanpy

Lucas McGuire in Pokemon Trainer's Academy: Aipom, Heracross, Aron

Lucas McGuire in Unova Masters: Tepig
Old October 2nd, 2012 (10:17 AM).
Greiger
A mad mind... hehe

Nature: Serious
Lucia Francisco Bernavard - Battlefield outside room 144 (Advanced Training club)

Lucia was utterly shocked by what was happening around here. Two pokemon out in the middle of a hallway battling it out. Even when one fainted she thought it would have ended the conflict but then another came out. She idly wondered if any teachers were going to head over here and stop this nonsense when Sabrina, freaking Sabrina!, came over and began to ask what had happened. Of course, Lucia wasn't here at the beginning so she was very sure she didn't have all the facts. Still, Mark seemed to know this girl, maybe right now wasn't the right time to bother him. It seemed Sabrina had to deal with that girl first, on the other had she could show Eric around some more!

She grabbed Eric's hand and looked up at him, "I think we should go. I don't want to get in trouble on just my second day here."

Her brother nodded, "Too true. Very well. I guess I'll get introduced to your friend over there later?"

Lucia nodded and quickly walked away from the scene. It wasn't worth oggling over the scene just to get some discipline forced on her for watching. A permanent record wasn't that great with the word detention in it. As she led the way through the halls she suddenly remembered something.

"Oh! I heard that there was an announcement earlier today actually. Some kind of club for advanced training. I could learn some new techniques from there. It's at a battlefield close by."

Eric chuckled, "I think you should go at that by yourself sis. I don't want to embarrass you or anything. I can make some phone calls in the meantime. How about we meet by the dorm once you're finished?"

Lucia eagerly nodded and took off with Roberto trailing after her. Luckily she ran rather quickly along the walkways and finally reached the area, making sure to take a deep breath and wiping a few beads of sweat off her forehead and walked toward the battlefied where two figures were. She smiled and called out to them, "Hello? Is this the club?" She asked curiously. It was then that she laid her eyes on one of the figures and groaned, "You!" She exclaimed as she looked at that boy that she had almost fought in the cafeteria. Why did her day have to get worse!?
Old October 2nd, 2012 (10:47 AM).
siiadams

Shawn was surprised to see the crowd outside. "I wonder what happened?", he thought as he instinctively grabbed two pokeballs and summoned Sting and Cactuar back to him. He walked over to where the crowd was, but noticed a hint of smoke in the air. Shawn shook his head, conflicted over whether to find out what happened or figure out who to talk to about the Academy. As he pondered this, Zapper glided down to where he was, resting on his shoulder.

He walked past the crowd, turning his head partially to Zapper. "What do you think about our new area?" Zapper smiled and kinda nodded her approval. Shawn kept walking, taking in the surroundings, coming across what they called a battlefield. As he came closer, he noticed two people already there, standing around, talking, as a female ran towards the two figures. Shawn smiled to himself, deciding to wait and see if they would battle. He sat down somewhere nearby, away from the battlefield, not wanting to get involved. After all, he was a new arrival. "I'll probably have to check-in or register or something so I can get my classes. Hope this place is friendly," he thought. Shawn turned to his Emolga on his shoulder, who was almost falling asleep. "Must've gotten too excited again..." he smiled to himself, as he turned back to the battlefield.

Pokemon Training Academy - Shawn Williams (Sting *in box*, Cactuar, Zapper, Shiva, Pyra, Rocky, Crash)
Old October 2nd, 2012 (01:08 PM).
jasonwolf
The Shadow Chronicler

Isaac and Jason

“Me? Wait… YOU!” Isaac said glaring at the girl, “Your fancy training not cutting it for you now? Gotta come and ruin my practice? What’s a rich snob like you doing here anyway? don’t you just get tutors for your pokemon?”

“Isaac will you calm down. This club is open to all students, and besides if she bothered to come it obviously means she intends to put in time for training,” Jason said getting up from his seat on the bench, “and besides what the hell has you two so urked with each other!?”

“She insulted my pokemon because of an accident, and can’t admit that all pokemon are wild monsters at heart. She treats them like little play things. Its disgusting.” Isaac grumbled, “it’s a crime against nature.”

Isaac hands were tentatively reaching for his poke balls. He knew it was forbidden everywhere, but he really wanted to show this girl how monstrous pokemon could get. Jason definitely picked up on Isaac’s anger, and was ready with his own poke ball if the kid wanted to try something. Ace was particularly pissed. After all Lucia had directly insulted him. She didn’t even know him. If he got the chance he’d make this girl get to know him very very well. He wasn’t thinking as violently as Isaac, but he really wanted a chance to trash her team.

“Now I want to hear the other side of this. Miss if you would please enlighten me.” Jason said.
Old October 2nd, 2012 (02:31 PM).
Greiger
A mad mind... hehe

Lucia Francisco Bernavard

Lucia's hands balled up as the boy continued to insult her. Roberto was not liking that one bit as the Scizor threateningly clamped his pincers together.

"Play things!? I know that pokemon are indeed not play things! You are just a snobbish, rude, and obnoxious boy who knows not the consequences of his actions! You don't even apologize when you are in the wrong! I at least have manners and at least my pokemon are much better trained and know how to avoid wrong doing!"

She turned to the man who was no doubt heading the club, "Like I just said, he can't even be bothered to apologize for his rude manners! I am here to learn various techniques and maybe even teach some of my own, but you know what? I think it's time for some payback!" She pointed at Issac, "You and me, now! A double battle, two pokemon only! We will settle this yet!" She snapped angrily.
Old October 2nd, 2012 (03:16 PM).
jasonwolf
The Shadow Chronicler

"You still haven't told me what happened. So until then I will not permit you two to battle, because now both of you are treating pokemon simply as a method of proving superiority. Want could possibly have happened to get both of you so angry!?" Jason asked.

"Ace choked on a potato, and coughed it up. The thing landed on another table, and splattered. She claims it was on purpose. He was ****ing choking! I did nothing wrong. I apologized for the accident and even offered to pay for some desert, but no. You had to insult us. You couldn't let an accident be an accident." Isaac shouted.

"Isaac! I just want facts. You both seem to be blowing something out of proportion." Jason replied glaring at the student.
Old October 2nd, 2012 (05:07 PM).
Axeliira
<< p u l s e s >>

Danielle Accola - Academy Entrance

Heading down to the exit, Danielle was falling behind on walking… as Ozzy was going ahead. Mienfoo, Sector, and Swifty soon followed after. Danielle had her eyes peeled on her PokeGear, trying to send a text message to her uncle. She had fallen asleep for a couple of hours earlier, but she wanted to be sure to confirm that her uncle would be coming over to the Island and explore. She was also not certain about his relationship with her best friend Mark. He always had doubts about him, especially with their friendship. She started to think about what he had thought when she mentioned that Mark currently goes to the Academy. It was a good 5 minutes of her mind to wander, then immediately shrugged off.

A brief sigh came out of Danielle, as she closed the PokeGear. She looked up to find Ozzy going a lot more ahead than the other Pokemon. Swifty cried at the Pachirisu, telling him to stop running. Danielle started to powerwalk to catch up on Mienfoo, who was the last of the 4 Pokemon running ahead. “Ozzy! Slow down!”

“Mienfooooo!” Mienfoo joined along.

Ozzy didn’t listen. He was eager, gluing his eyes on the glimmering beach. It was a beautiful sigh to him. Until…suddenly, he bumped into something and was pushed back to the ground, landing on his tail. He blacked out, not knowing what it was…

Or was it someone?

“Ozzy!” Danielle cried. “Guys! Go check to see if he’s okay!”

Sector, Swifty, and Mienfoo all went ahead and arrived near Ozzy. He felt a bit dizzy, as he started to open his eyes to clear the blacked-out feeling he had.

Drew Stone - Academy Entrance

Drew’s eyes had caught at a battle that barely started to go on, but he wasn’t aware that Syd, was going ahead. As Syd hopped ahead, she spotted the beach nearby, sparkling and empty. It was the perfect view for her.

But immediately, a Pachirisu pushed her away from the sight, bumping her a few steps back. It was a tackle alright, but it was an unexpected tackle. The Petilil felt dizzy, so did the Pachirisu.

Drew drifted away from the battle and saw Syd on the floor. His heart sank and started to ran towards the Petilil. “Syd!” He shouted. At the same time, three random Pokemon also came up to the two fallen Pokemon, mainly at the Pachirisu. A Mienfoo, a Vulpix, and a Yanma, all at the same time arrived nearby the Pokemon. Lastly, a female trainer student came towards the Pokemon, assuming all of the Pokemon belonged to her. It would be her responsibility to keep watch of her Pokemon, but at the same time Drew would be responsible for Syd.

“Is your Pachirisu okay?” he asked the female trainer.

Old October 2nd, 2012 (07:11 PM).
ShinyDiamond
«Dual Wield» User
Community Supporter

Nature: Bashful

Kilik Chambers - Academy Hallways

The blue Pokemon looked beat from Haxorus. Looks like Valorie wins this battle. However, before I could intervene, that boy sent out a Braviary. Hasn't he had enough? They shouldn't even be battling in the hallway or anything like that! Although, that Braviary looked a little...squeezed. What do we expect? We're in a hallway for Arceus' sake; however, that Braviary raced fast towards Haxorus, knocking Valorie's Pokemon out. Was this really fair?

Valorie attempted to return Haxorus, but she stopped midway. She was staring at Braviary. I examined the Braviary from a distance & noticed scars & bruises on him. Did that boy do that to him? Next chance I get, I'll beat him to a pulp!

I was about to send Mistress to help, but then I saw a lady put a hand on the boy. I think I know this woman. She was from Kanto, Sabrina. Now things can stop where they were now, I'm talking about this battle. Sabrina was asking what had happened. I couldn't answer that since I wasn't sure myself.

At that moment, Valorie's Zorua walked to the center, &, to my amazement, started morphing...into that Kiyoko boy! Wait... That little boy, was really that Zorua?! Why am I surprised? Zorua's use illusions! Even Mistress! She was also surprised. A-anyway, Kiyoko was explaining what had happened with that boy to Sabrina. I still can't get used to this new experience.

R men? Only one thing comes to mind: R meaning Rocket, Team Rocket. Does this mean Team Rocket was here at the academy? I remember they first caused trouble in Kanto, then Jhoto. My region! I want in, to stop them! Was I sure they were here? Well, one thing at a time. First, Kiyoko.

I walked over to Kiyoko slowly, staring at him while Mistress followed. "I remember you... Kiyoko?" was my first response.

While I'm alive, I won't let any party members die.

Paired for life with Rose Quartz
~Dia+PS~
Old October 2nd, 2012 (07:27 PM).
Greiger
A mad mind... hehe

Lucia Francisco Bernavard - Advanced Training Club

Now it was Lucia's turn to shout right back at him. "Apologize!? You insulted my friends as well! And-" Lucia forced herself to stop and she took in a deep breath. Like she was taught by her parents. Anger never solved anything. She just needed to take a chill pill right now. "Alright... I may not have been in the 'best' of moods last night." She forced herself to say. "Yes, I was angry, simply because of a lack of decorum. I... shouldn't have gotten angry."

It was hard for her to say these things but she forced herself to stay calm. Anymore anger would just end up getting her kicked out of the club for sure! She just had to think of something nice and focus on that, although if that boy, Issac, still was here for the other meetings she would be having a hard time with that.

"I just... come from a different household and earlier that day had a rather rude boy pull a distasteful prank on the center and continuously follow me around until Roberto had to knock out his pokemon to at least stop him from following me constantly. It was... worrisome to have him stalking me even though it was for a short amount of time."

Lucia rubbed her temples, "It didn't help that my first dinner there with my new friends I end up having potato land on said friends and aggravate them. For that I am... sorry." She forced that last word out. She really didn't feel that sorry, but still, although it wasn't her fault it was a rule of advice her mother had given her. If the person responsible didn't admit fault, you did instead. Sure, it would cause her to still feel sour but with time it would pass and she wouldn't have to worry about this boy anymore or having to get in fights with him when she didn't need to. She hoped that this would be enough to at least settle the issue and let this club continue. She just wanted to learn some new strategies and be able to use them in battle, simple as that.
Old October 2nd, 2012 (08:24 PM).
Ocelli
Togepi

Tristen S, Raikou Dorm
[Forest Clearing]

The pokemon continued to train while Tristen sat in her small reverie. Skarmory had gotten the hang of vertical lifting, so he automatically began to move on to something more challenging and difficult. Still carrying the same small boulder, he began to fly horizontally across the field, sprinting in the air followed by sudden stops. These intervals proved to be helpful in strength training (the energy it takes to start and stop), agility, and flight control.

Gabriel had stopped jogging and began doing a similar workout as his friend. The small frog sprinted and stopped at intervals. Halfway across the field, he picked up a decently sized rock compared to his body and continued in this manner. In this way, both pokemon were performing the same task--one in the air, one on land.

Tristen shook her head and hit herself gently on the forehead. The dizziness was getting to be a little more than uncomfortable, so she stood up and began to search the nearby area for any berry bushes, nuts, or roots. She stayed near her pokemon to keep an eye on them and to make sure they stayed on-task.

She had managed to find a small handful of nuts and a berry or two when a bush on the other side of the clearing shook ever so slightly. Tristen happened to see the movement in her peripheral vision, and it caught her attention. Her pokemon continued to train, oblivious to the movement because of their focus on their current task.

Putting away the berries and nuts into her bag for later, she started to cross the field to approach whatever lay in wait behind the brush.
Old October 3rd, 2012 (04:14 AM).
siiadams

Shawn kept watching the exchange near the battlefield. He saw the female struggle to remain calm, and she seemed to not want to battle anymore. Shawn shook his head, a little disappointed that he wasn't going to see an actual battle. He turned his head to Zapper, who was resting on his shoulder. "Where else should we go?" he asked, hoping to find someone to talk to who was friendly. Zapper, as if on cue, stretched and glided around the area, heading towards a forest area.

Zapper flew near a clearing, seeing a Skarmory picking up a large rock and flying with it. A closer look revealed a Croagunk running around, also with a rock in its hands. She finally saw a female walking towards a rustling bush. Zapper flew back to Shawn, pointing in the direction of where she came from. Shawn noticed that she seemed a little hurried.

"Is everything ok?" he asked, a little concerned about Zapper's actions. She hasn't acted like this before. What could make her act this way?

Deciding to find out what caused her to seem concerned, Shawn stood up and headed towards the forest area. "Finally," Shawn thought, "a decent mystery to solve." Cautiousy approaching the forest area, he thought he saw a flash of light, like sunlight glistening off of something metallic. Slowly, quietly, he heads towards the glint.

Old October 3rd, 2012 (04:20 AM).
Lincoln West
Drowzee

Nature: Relaxed
Nika Valentine - Oak Town

With her purchases resting safely in her bag Nika decided to see if she could find someone to battle. Pineco and Parasect still needed their name-awarding battles, neither had really been tested against another trainers pokemon yet. Pineco was very young though, so an easy target would be best. Someone from the inferior Raikou Dorm maybe.

It didn't take long of searching Oak Town before she spotted a younger boy in one of those glaring yellow jackets, gazing through one of the shop windows at a series of stones. Nika approached him, already reaching for Pineco's Heavy Ball.

"Raikou." She said, adressing him by his dorm. The boy jumped, apparently startled, and turned around to face her. "I challenge you to a pokemon battle."
"Uhh... I... I'm only in the Raikou dorm, I've only got two pokemon..."
"That will be enough. The pokemon I want to battle with is newly hatched, so our difference in skill shouldn't be a serious issue."
"Oh! Okay then, I guess. Do you wanna have a double battle? I've not had one yet."
"If you like, I don't see why not."
"Awesome! There's an empty lot behind this old house two streets over, we can battle there. They say a girl went in there once and came out as a pokemon!"
"I hardly think so."

The pair began to walk towards the empty lot. Nika immediately wasn't enjoying the boys company, but she could put up with it for now.

Jackson (Male Shieldon) Lvl 24: Toxic, Sandstorm, Protect, Iron Head, Stealth Rock, Dig
Ability: Sturdy

Bixi (Female Tirtouga) Lvl 24: Crunch, Aqua Tail, Sandstorm, Ice Beam, Stone Edge, Iron Defense
Ability: Solid Rock

Siege (Male Geodude) Lvl 22: Defense Curl, Attract, Rock Polish, Rock Throw, Magnitude, Roll Out
Ability: Rock Head
Old October 3rd, 2012 (08:13 AM).
jasonwolf
The Shadow Chronicler

“Sounds to me it was indeed an accident, but both of yourefused to accept the outcome as such. It’s a pointless quarrel. My job here isto help you become better trainers, and forgiveness is basic but important. Ifyou can’t put the put past discretions behind you, you can never deal withfuture ones.” Jason said.

He glared at both students, Isaac first then Lucia. Isaaccouldn’t look back at Jason. He had to avoid his view. He understood what theteacher was saying, but he was not willing to accept it right now. After all he’sactions had only been reactions.
Old October 3rd, 2012 (08:52 AM).
Greiger
A mad mind... hehe

Lucia Francisco Bernavard - Advanced Training Club

Lucia sighed. She had already apologized! Still, if it was another apology that was needed, fine! "Like I said... I am sorry for how I acted." She said once more. If another apology was needed she would no doubt blow up. Why wouldn't Issac already apologize and get it already over with!? She knew that he probably wouldn't like to do it just like she wasn't liking it, but still, either he apologized or she would go and slap that apology out of him-cool Lucia, think happy thoughts.

Roberto was not the least amused as he stood behind Lucia, eyeing the boy with distaste. He had already insulted the Bernavard name once, if he did do it another time then he might just have to shove his pincer up his... well, you get the idea.

Lucia glanced over at Issac. Either way, apology or not she would be staying. It would be foolish not to at least try this club and get some more training. Tutors were all nice and well, but having a man who could have a lot of experience with advanced battling worked as well.
Old October 3rd, 2012 (10:34 AM).
Axeliira
<< p u l s e s >>

Drew Stone & Danielle Accola
Academy Entrance

Danielle grabbed Ozzy to see if he was alright, he opened his eyes to see Danielle, worried about him. Her worry was dying down as he smiled at her. “Pachipachipachii!” He then jumped up ecstatically.

Syd also got up, and hopped on over to Ozzy. “Pet-Pet?” She apologized and shrugged.

“After getting up like that, I assume he is.” Danielle replied to Drew, who had come up to her after the tackling occurred. “I’m sorry about it though. I was looking at my PokeGear and I wasn’t aware my Pachirisu was going way ahead of us. Us meaning me and my three Pokemon. Heh.”

“It’s my fault too.” Drew shrugged and scratched the back of his head. “My Petilil was excited to go to the beach, but my mind was set on a battle that just happened at the grounds. Should have paid attention myself.”

Danielle smiled and chuckled a bit, “Guess we’re both a bit clumsy.” She tried to hide her smile at Drew, the handsome boy with brown hair, and semi-professional clothing. He had a cute Petilil as well, it was adorable. She turned to her Pokemon, even the conscious Ozzy, as Sector decided to fly a bit ahead of them. “Alright, guess we’re heading to the beach then. Let’s go, guys.”

Drew had realized that Danielle was also going to the beach as well. He could really use a buddy like her. In all honesty, she reminded him of Leena, but she was younger by one year. Four Pokemon on her, she seems to be the expert trainer already…as Drew only has two. As Danielle starts to walk off with her Pokemon, “I’m going to the beach as well! Coincidence, we’re going the same direction.”

“Oh, that’s splendid.” Danielle didn’t feel bothered about that, she was happy to accompany another trainer who was going to the beach. “I’m going to do some training with my Pokemon.”

“Ah, same here. Heh. Coincidence again!” Drew replied in a silly way, “My Pokemon are in need of some training as well. I lost a double battle earlier today, and I’m still kinda new to the battling scene.”

“Well, let’s go then! The beach is waiting for us!” Danielle replied, “I heard the beach is an amazing place to train Pokemon.”

Sector was already at the Academy Exit, waiting for the trainers and the Pokemon to arrive. “Yaaaaaaan!”

Danielle and Drew started to walk, as her Pokemon and Syd joined together to walk in front of them. “I’m Danielle, by the way. I’m a Suicuner.”

“Hey, me too!” Drew said, then stuttered a bit, “Uh, I mean…I’m a Suicuner as well, and I’m Drew. Nice to meet you.”

They both shook hands, and walked towards the exit…where Sector the Yanma was waiting for them. Drew felt the warmth of Danielle’s hand, and glued his eyes on her. He became mesmerized at the color, and the beauty. He finally felt confident already.
Old October 3rd, 2012 (01:03 PM).
jasonwolf
The Shadow Chronicler

"You seem to miss the point a bit. You phrased it as that you were sorry the event happened. I feel like I'm beating this to death, but neither of you seem to understand that you both did nothing wrong to start. It was an accident, and you were under stress due to an incident with an immature trainer. What you need to be sorry for is how you both refused to accept the different backgrounds you come from. I'm not an idiot, I can see how your pokemon are. Its a dead give away. Training is what makes a pokemon who it is. Ace has been pushed to his limits and bares the scars of many failures on his path to becoming as strong as he is with such little he started with. Your Scizor has an air of dignity and of self confidence, not to be mistaken with being full of himself, due to his upcoming in a privileged life with much instruction. I can even apply it to you to as trainers. Isaac has been crawling his way through the mud trying to make something of himself, and you've been trying to keep up the mantle of your household. Neither of you have bad intentions, but neither of you seem to understand each other. Isaac needs to broaden his horizons, and you need to humble yourself. We all have a weakness. Even the legendary pokemon. Raikou can beat suicune, but groudon can beat raikou, and virzon can beat him while moltres will be victorious, and lose to regirock who would be defeated by Cobalion." Jason explained with such exposition that waving his hands around and stressing the points so much.

"I didn't come here for a lecture on my weaknesses." Isaac grumbled.

"BUT YOU DID! My job is to help you kids train your pokemon. How can you train your pokemon to overcome their weakness without getting past yours?" Jason replied knowing the boy would respond in such a manor.

Isaac was silent for a while. There was one thing he hated more then the social hierchy and that was admitting defeat. It was blatantly obvious that Jason's point was valid.

"So you want me to apologize for it?"

"Verbally no, but I do expect you to let what happened be the past instead of your present." Jason said.

"Then it needs to be mutual." Isaac replied.

"Yes. Miss, its only what's fair." Jason told Lucia.
Old October 3rd, 2012 (01:36 PM).
Khawill
Swaggins
Community Supporter

Teal
Teal got up from his comfortable spot on ponyta's back, he was just suffering a bit of fatigue from all the running and getting beat up of the previous day. Teal shook the hand of the new boy, "Nice to meet you." He pet the Aipom's head and turned to Kira, "Kira I say we eat something before the climb, it wouldn't be good if we got to the top hungry." Kira nodded in agreement.

"Hey I just realized, it is thanksgiving isn't it." Teal spoke out, "How could I have forgotten something this important." Teal did a facepalm. "I know how I'll fix this! How about I make us all a feast!" Teal said cheerily, "Considering most of you have helped me in some way, I can easily give thanks by doing this." He remembered another friend he had met, "We need to find Tristen too, I bet she wouldn't mind at least a little bit of food!" He wrote a note and tied it to Vel, inviting Tristen to the feast. "Okay Vel go find Tristen and meet us back at the cafeteria."

Teal was excited for the event, he was grateful for the help they had all given him, even inviting the new boy to participate. For just a moment he felt a pang of sadness, remembering the thank-you note from the child at the hospital, I'll put it off for later, then I can worry about it.

Frio & Elise || Jayce & Jayce 2
Old October 3rd, 2012 (01:55 PM).
IceFyr1928
Is now DeathofShadows

Nature: Calm
Delays! All these delays! Seth thought to himself as Lucas met with the group. Got all fired up, only to- Thanksgiving? What?

"I'm okay with the idea of some food, but what in Arceus' name is Thanksgiving?" Seth asked, looking at Teal. Seth watched as Vel ran off to find Tristen. Seth turned back to the group.

"If we're going to be waiting for Tristen, then I'm going to get some training in." Seth said with a note of finality. He grabbed Scyther's ball off his belt, releasing the agile hunter.

Shadow, if anything happens, use Hypnosis. I don't know if he'll even accept my authority... Seth mentally said to his companion. He looked at the Scyther, who looked ready to spring at any moment.

"Greetings Scyther, and welcome to my team. You will be honed in the art of battling, and will learn to follow orders. A few things that you should know, is that firstly, I am in charge. When I tell you to do something, you do it. Secondly, there will be no stacking other living things without my say-so. Finally, if you prove you can be trusted, I will give you certain freedoms, such as being out of your Pokeball. Do you understand?" Seth gave the routine speech, if not sounding a bit stricter. The Scyther nodded, and eased up.

"Good, now then, Lucas, if you could come here for a moment..." Seth said, keeping his eyes on the Scyther the entire time, ready to give Shadow the order to put it to sleep.
Old October 3rd, 2012 (03:04 PM).
Ocelli
Togepi

Tristen S, Raikou Dorm
[Forest Clearing]

Tristen began to slow her walk as she approached the edge of the clearing. She had taken on her cat-like posture as an automatic response to something she was suspicious of. Her light steps made no sound--she was thrilled that she still retained some of her stealth skill, despite being “out of practice.”

Skarmory had taken notice of her posture and had quietly set down his rock and proceeded to observe his trainer, ready to be at her disposal at a moment’s notice. Gabriel, on the other hand, had noticed Tristen and Skarmory’s behavior, but didn’t bother to stop his training. He knew that Skarmory could probably assist her, and he wouldn’t be needed for whatever was happening. All that he cared about at the moment was becoming stronger--he had to catch up to Skarmory.

The small Croagunk, in fact, began to increase the intensity of his training. Instead of sprinting, he began to do an interval standing long jump across the clearing while carrying the weight in his hands. He started to jump in a straight line before adding in zigzags, as well as jumping forward and back.

Meanwhile, the white-haired girl had stopped moving. She simply stared at the bush where she saw the movement. She raised her left hand quietly and motioned with her two fingers to Skarmory to approach the bush and to grab whatever was hiding in it.

Obediently, the steel bird suddenly and quickly dived towards the bush and pulled out a startled Aipom. It thrashed in his talons before suddenly freezing under Tristen’s glare. Something about her red eyes terrified the purple monkey, so he hung limp in Skarmory’s grip.

Tristen walked over to the Aipom. “What do you want?” She spoke with a cold voice, causing the wild pokemon to flinch. The question, of course, was rhetorical. She knew it was there to mooch protection off of her company, but she wouldn’t have that.

She motioned for Skarmory to set him down, and once he was on his own two feet, Tristen got straight to the point. “If you want to stay, you have to win against one of my pokemon in battle.”

The Aipom stared at her in disbelief. It nodded quickly before pointing solidly at the steel bird next to him. “You want to battle Skarmory?” Tristen asked. He sqeaked in reply, giving her the affirmative.

“Very well. You get five moves or less to immobilize my pokemon.” She motioned towards an unoccupied section of the forest clearing with a pale, thin hand. “Whenever you’re ready.”
Old October 3rd, 2012 (04:29 PM).
Greiger
A mad mind... hehe

Lucia Francisco Bernavard

Lucia sighed after the rant by the teacher and nodded her head, "Alright. It'll be mutual then." She said after a while. She took in a deep breath and let it out, "Yeah, that can work." Roberto meanwhile felt his anger rise as he was called pampered. He had fought hard to be part of the Red Legion! He had to go through thorough training to be placed as Lucia's guardian! He had to beat Celia of all Scizors! He clamped his pincers tightly together to avoid sending a Hyper Beam right at the man. He instead took in a deep breath like his trainer and let it out slowly. He knew restraint, he was calm. He had to be calm as it would seem very distasteful for him to be the only pokemon here with a lit fuse.

Lucia looked at Issac and then at Jason, "So are we good then?"

Sponsored Links