The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner

Notices

Roleplay Corner The realm where writers gather to create glorious tales or silly drama together and chronicle their adventures. Start or join roleplays featuring Pokémon, other franchises or something completely original!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Advertise here

Old November 5th, 2012, 03:19 PM
Crystallized
Always here. Always there.

Nature: Timid
Send a message via Skype™ to Crystallized

Advertise here
( Yeah o.o Uhm.. I'll wait for your post in the future Nideous before i post )

Alex smiled softly as she used the potion, he always loves to help people out when they ask for something no matter what the task.

"A-alright l-lets go!" He said shakily again as Kiki took his hand and Shawn's and pulled him along with her, blushing faintly at the physical contact.

"T-this is wierd...B-but fun at the same time! I can't wait to get started... And maybe find my dorm to sleep in too" He thought to himself, smiling at the thought of a bed to sleep in as he ran with Kiki and Shawn, trying to keep up.

Pokemon trainer academy pokemon team:

Rhyha (Male Rhyhorn) Level 20: Rock blast, Take down, Mega horn, Icy wind, Drill run, Protect
Ability: Rock head.

Lin (Female Linoone) Level 20: Super Fang, Iron Tail, Ice Beam, Fury swipes, Rest, Shadow Claw
Ability: Quick Feet

Miean (Male Mienfoo) Level 25: Fake Out, Swift, Detect, Drain Punch, Acrobatics, U-Turn.
Ability: Re-generator
Old November 5th, 2012, 03:23 PM
siiadams
Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866

Nature: Quiet
Shawn smiled as Kiki took his hand. It seemed he had two people he could call friends. He felt like he could float away at any minute. "Alright then," he said, "let's head to town. Are you ready, Alex?" He looked past Kiki to the boy who seemed to have a speech problem. Or was he really shy?

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

(sorry for being slow to post)

Shawn kept up with the group's pace and arrived in Oak Town. Soon the pokemon center came into view, and so did Zapper, gliding towards them. She landed on his shoulder as they walked through the town, just looking around at the different stores.

Pokemon Training Academy - Shawn Williams (Sting *in box*, Cactuar, Zapper, Shiva, Pyra, Rocky, Crash)

Last edited by siiadams; November 5th, 2012 at 03:33 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old November 5th, 2012, 03:42 PM
Crystallized

"Y-yup! I'm ready!" Alex said, nodding frantically, indeed he seemed more shy than having a speech problem, but the reason why would maybe remain a mystery to Shawn, following Zappy along with Shawn and Kiki until they reach the town.

"Wow... Cool town, I wonder what there is to buy here..." Alex said, wide eyed and staring around in awe, holding Rahya's pokeball in his hand tightly to his side.

"W-well... I-i guess we should find a pokemon center first...right?" He said, blinking as he looked in Kiki's direction.

( I'm gonna go to bed now, Good night! )

Rhyha (Male Rhyhorn) Level 20: Rock blast, Take down, Mega horn, Icy wind, Drill run, Protect

Lin (Female Linoone) Level 20: Super Fang, Iron Tail, Ice Beam, Fury swipes, Rest, Shadow Claw

Miean (Male Mienfoo) Level 25: Fake Out, Swift, Detect, Drain Punch, Acrobatics, U-Turn.

Last edited by Crystallized; November 5th, 2012 at 03:47 PM.
Old November 5th, 2012, 04:04 PM
Nideous
The world refused to change...

Nature: Gentle
(thx)

Kiki

Kiki cast a glance upward. Cynder lifted her paw happily. "Quil!" she replied happily, causing the girl to grin. Cynder was fine! Of course it never hurt to have that told to her by a nurse, but it didn't matter. She slowed down, still holding her new friends hands as they neared the center.

"Um." she mumbled, then brightened up. "Cynder doesn't seem hurt anymore! Let's explore! I wanna go here!" she said, striding into a store at random. She looked around at the displays, picking up a plushy of a vulpix. "It's so cute~ I wish I had a real one!" she said, hugging it tightly before putting it down and looking for her friends.

RIANBOW SPADE! (My answer to everything. )
Old November 5th, 2012, 04:09 PM
siiadams

Shawn follows, smiling at her energy and enthusiasm. He motions for Alex to follow and walks inside, keeping close to Kiki so she doesn't get into trouble. He looks to a display of pokeballs, seeing the variety they had. He soon walks to where Kiki was. "Having fun?" he asked, chuckling.

Pokemon Training Academy - Shawn Williams (Sting *in box*, Cactuar, Zapper, Shiva, Pyra, Rocky, Crash)
Old November 5th, 2012, 04:31 PM
Pppgggr
Cheese, for everyone!

Nature: Calm
Ethan stopped shaking his badge case like an idiot as another man entered the restaurant and decided to sit down with them. Vaguely remembering him from earlier, he quickly put his badge case away and gave him a bit of a piercing stare, analyzing the man for some form of ill-intent....He'd never been one for strangers. Noticing the man's pokemon, Quilava instantly returned to his bad mood and began to growl at it, entering his attack stance. He was sick of all of the strange pokemon that had been coming in to bother him.

As Quilava occupied himself with pestering the new arrival's pokemon, the man himself began to speak:

"Alright. What do you guys know about mythology?"

Instantly, Ethan began to panic at the question. Based off of the suddenness and confidence of the question, he could tell that the man was either a professor or some other scholar from the academy. Throughout all of his history classes, he had simply spent the time sleeping and thus knew very little about the pokemon of the past or the story of the world's creation. Probing his mind, he attempted to pull together what few facts he had obtained in order to see at the very least somewhat knowledgable in the subject, sweating in his nervousness.

Before he had to answer the question, however, the other two students at the table answered for him and he let out a rather soft sigh of relief. For now, he was safe.

A flash of light then erupted through the room and quickly faded into a Starly. Realizing that this was the same pokemon that had antagonized Quilava before, he began to panic once again and fumbled around for his pokeball as the two pokemon prepared to fight, the starly preparing a brave bird attack and Quilava gathering a burst of fire within his mouth, presumably preparing a flamethrower. But, before he could grab his pokeball, the professor's Gardivior stopped the two pokemon mid-air and he froze, watching the two pokemon with a stone-cold expression on his face. He'd done it again.

Quilava, though frozen, did not seem deterred. Since the pokemon had forgotten fire-type pokemon primarily fought in semi-ranged attacks, Quilava quickly let loose a flurry of flames from his mouth, his back erupting in an inferno of orange. Once again, Ethan began to stumble about for his pokeball.....
Old November 5th, 2012, 07:35 PM
PkMnTrainer Yellow
RP Mentor
Community Supporter

Nature: Hardy
Valorie Ryder - Location
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Valorie ran a hand across Kiyoko's head gently. "Yeah... I think so." she responded, somewhat uncertain herself. Before she could respond to his second question however, Valorie's mother chimed in. "Thanksgiving is a time to stop and give thanks for all the things you have." she said, before reaching over and lightly stroking Kiyoko's head in turn. "...Like perhaps having such a wonderful daughter for a trainer." she said in an affectionate manner, though the affection was more directed at Valorie, who in turn smiled up at her mother in an awkward manner. Valorie's mother wasn't all that tall if put in perspective, but really what kid would have the perspective to observe that sort of detail? Regardless, that was apparently where she got her short genes, but even Valorie's mother was significantly taller than Valorie herself. "There's also a big feast..." Valorie added on to what her mother had said, silently thinking about the traditional pigging out. The older woman adressed Mark in a polite tone. "Well hello, Mark!" she said i before turning her attention back to Valorie. "So this is the Mark I've heard so much about, hmm?" she proceeded to ask her daughter, eliciting a moment of uncomfortable silence from Valorie as she thought before Mistress completely distracted her by transforming into Cynthia. It appeared to startle her, though her mother was somewhat more jaded towards the show. Dark pokemon, I swear to Arceus. ARCEUS! GEEZ KIYOKO!

As Valorie watched Mistress blatantly flirt with Mark her expression changed however. Irritation flickered across her face and... was that possessiveness? Was she... maybe a bit jealous? She just sort of placed her hands on her hips and interjected in a somewhat dismissive tone. "Okay...! Um... Mark? Mom?" she said, drawing attention.She then proceeded to look at Kilik all like... what was he still doing here? If she had ever known his name, she didn't now. Was he with Mark or something? Nobody had bothered introducing him... "Um..." She just sort of... casually extended her pointer finger in Kilik's direction for a moment thoughtfully. "Would you guys like to head to Oak Town and pick up something to drink?" she offered, somewhat enthusiastically. After a moment, her mother chimed in. "Well that sounds nice... I was expecting your father here, but I guess he got sidetracked somewhere."

...Valorie declined to comment on this. She had never had her hopes up that he would come.

Elizabeth - Elizabeth's Classroom
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As Takumi gave his orders Elizabeth in turn called out her own, rather hastily even. "Marowak, dodge!" she called out. At that moment, despite there being no visible way to discern which of Takumi's deino, Marowak's eyes shimmered with a brief glow and her gaze shifted directly to the real one. She then leapt out of the way with great speed and dexterity, directly through one of the illusion's attacks, proceeding to once again dodge the dark pulse by lunging into the air in Deino's direction. Finally, she landed directly next to the dark dragon pokemon and... gave it a hard whack on the nose? The attack was very lackluster objectively speaking, but coming from such a strong pokemon on metaphorical steroids, it would still hurt quite a bit. Now, back to something more impressive. Holy arceus, how had her pokemon just done that?! This was not luck. Elizabeth's marowak had very clearly known exactly which deino was real without deino having made any mistake. She had also dodged his deino's attacks with uncanny ease. These were not inaccurate attacks, nor thrown by a pokemon with incompetent aims. It was almost as if Marowak had known where to be to avoid them before they'd even been launched.

...Marowak had used detect, and had combo'd it with an improvised attack. To get strong, one had to fight hard, one had to learn through trial and through the consequences of their choices. It was how Elizabeth had learned to become strong, anyway. It was al she knew, really! Your move, Takumi

Last edited by PkMnTrainer Yellow; November 5th, 2012 at 09:12 PM.
Old November 5th, 2012, 07:59 PM
Megaman765
Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Community Supporter

Nature: Bold
Mark flinched as he heard Cynthia approach Mark. He wasn't sure what to think about that... She was putting her fingers through his hair and was uncomfortably close. But... Cynthia just left into the other room to talk to the Rocket Spy... heck he could slightly see her a bit in the door... It was probably the Zoura that Killik had but either way he was fairly nervous.

"U-um..." Mark mumbled. Valorie quickly interrupted though in a dismissive tone. She looked irritated as well... Mark wondered what that was all about... he just kept silent for the moment as Valorie offered to go down to Oak Town to pick up a couple drinks. Mark was totally up for it. He could hang up with Valorie and get to know her mother possibly. He was mostly interested in finally spending time with Valorie but no sense in being rude.

The other detail that caught Marks attention was when Valorie's mother hinted that she heard about Mark... alot about him. Was Valorie talking about him to her...? He was actually somewhat charmed by that. At least he was getting popular.

"You've heard of me...?" Mark subtly said to Valorie's mother. Afterwards Mark quickly smiled to Valorie. "Sure Val! I'd love to!" Mark replied.

Snype crossed his arms and looked up at Mistress. "Kehehe, nothing seems to change huh?" Snype said up to Mistress.

Trainer Academy RP Pokemon
Snype (Sableye)- Lv. 52- Detect, Shadow Sneak, Will-o-wisp, Low Sweep, Foul Play, Taunt (Ability: Keen Eye)
Commodore (Porygon-Z)- Lv. 55 -Signal beam, Conversion 2, Recover, Tri Attack, Ice Beam, Trick Room (Ability: Trace)
Len (Poliwraith)- Lv. 53- Bubblebeam, Brick Break, Dig, Belly Drum, Sleep Talk, Rest (Ability: Water Absorb)
Able (Ninjask)- Lv. 45 - Fury Cutter, Slash, Double Team, Protect, Baton Pass, Swords Dance (Ability: Speed Boost)
Kara (Gligar) Lv. 29 Acrobatics, Substitute, Fury Cutter, Knock Off, Slash,Toxic (Ability: Poison Heal)
Xerox (Ditto) Lv. 32 Transform (Ability: Imposter)

(In Box)
Shedinja- Lv. 35 Fury Swipes, Confuse Ray, Sand attack, Leech Life, Mind Reader, Scratch (Ability: Wonder Guard)

Last edited by Megaman765; November 5th, 2012 at 08:09 PM.
Old November 5th, 2012, 09:50 PM
Dusk
Fighting to Renew my Past...

Nature: Lonely
KIYOKO
きよこ

The Zorua with Lucario Blood

A fond pet on his head followed by "Yeah... I think so." Kiyoko seemed to really enjoy that, smothering Valorie slightly as her mother instead spoke up.

"Thanksgiving is a time to stop and give thanks for all the things you have. ...Like perhaps having such a wonderful daughter for a trainer." Even though this was directed at valorie, he still perkily agreed. Of course, the other woman also began petting him. THIS IS HEAVEN

"Heheh, yepp~!" The little Zorua was seemingly chirpy and giddy. PETTING IS LIKE ECSTASY

"There's also a big feast..." Added Valorie.

Could this day get any better?? Kiyoko was totally content at this point... Maybe even happy..... Okay, very happy..... Okay, ecstatic, excited, cheery, maybe a little hyper...... Okay, hyper. But who could blame him? All of this happiness and joy was spreading and emanating from both Valorie and her mother... And anyone who'd been watching the scene. Wherever they were going... Kiyoko was excited. He quickly found his way inside Valorie's scarf, nestled between the cloth and her neck.

Old November 6th, 2012, 03:59 AM
Crystallized

"Heh... She sure is energetic..." Alex mumbled to himself, smiling a little as he followed Shawn and Kiki, looking at all the pokeballs on sale.

"Wow...So many pokeballs. I guess I could use some, I only brought one with me. Mind waiting for a moment while i get one?" Alex said in the direction of his two new friends, seeming to of gotten his confidence back as he was no longer stuttering like crazy, starting to look through his pockets for his wallet.

Old November 6th, 2012, 04:33 AM
siiadams

Shawn turned to Alex, smiling, but was a little surprised that he wasn't stuttering. Maybe he finally got over what was bothering him. "Sure," he responded to his new friend, "take all the time you need." He was looking over the different status heals they had. Sleep, paralyze, awakening...it seemed they had them all. He took four of each they had and was walking to the counter. He also grabbed four potions. "Never know when you may need them..." he thought, thinking back to Cynder. It was a good thing Alex had that potion. It saved them some time.

Old November 6th, 2012, 04:57 AM
Crystallized

Alex smiled back at Shawn, nodding as he picked up a quick ball and a few normal pokeball's, going to the counter to pay for them.

"Okay... Lets see... I think that should be enough" Alex said, adjusting his glasses a little before turning back to Shawn, glancing at Zapper with a bright smile.

"So Shawn..? What is there to do around here anyway? And what pokemon have you seen?" He asked, smiling still at his friends, looking over at Kiki. "Is Kiki new here aswell...?"

Old November 6th, 2012, 05:05 AM
Nideous

"Kiki"Kitty Kirin

Kiki wasn't thinking ahead. She was looking around at the poketoys, and picked out a colorful one. She smiled and looked around, spotting her friends. She walked over and grabbed a potion and a shiny new Pokeball. "Hey guys! Check this out!" she said, picking up a Meowth Doll. She put it back and grabbed the Vulpix plushy and joined the line, fumbling in her pockets for her money. She was getting what she wanted, and when she was done she went back to looking around, where she would probably remain until one of her new friends called her away from all the cute accesories they used in PKMN Musicals and Contests.

"Draco" Drake Finnegin

Drake sighed and leaned against the tree, deep in thought. What was he supposed to do... Today was a day of family. He was sure that Lance and Claire were spending it together, and didn't want to disturb the siblings. Valorie was probably with all her friends and family as well, best not to intrude there. Hell, even she had someone else. Who did he have? The answer came as his flygon burst out of her pokeball and crooned happily, knocking him over with her wagging tail and licking at his face.

"Gah! Killita! Get offa me you overgrown lizard! Zeal! Metal Claw!" he said. The salamance was there in an instant, swiping at the smaller dragon with his claws.

"Mance!" he roared. Killita growled back.

"FLYGON!" the hyper dragon shouted, slamming into him. Drake sighed and got up, sitting up and huffing. This was ridiculus! But... Killita had some energy to burn and Zeal never backed down from a challange... Why not?

"Zeal, Protect, Killita, Ice Beam!" Drake said calmly.

Old November 6th, 2012, 05:11 AM
siiadams

Shawn chuckled to himself, "So many questions...but I'll try to keep up. Kiki was apparently too excited to wait on the boat and decided to swim to shore. That's where I met her." Shawn handed over his money and started putting the potions in his pockets.

"The pokemon I've seen so far here at the Academy are ones that already have trainers. I haven't really been searching for any," he said, a little sheepishly. Looking back, he did find it a little odd that he hadn't started finding wild pokemon. Guess he was too busy searching for others to get along with first.

He finished putting things away and turn to look at Alex. "As far as things to do..." he said,"...well, that's why I came here. I've only been here for a few hours or so. Looks like we three have something in common." He smiled bigger at the last comment, realizing how true it was. He then turned towards Kiki to see what she was doing.

Old November 6th, 2012, 05:43 AM
Crystallized

Alex nodded after each answer in acknowledgement his smile growing bigger and bigger by the second.

"So does that mean us three are all new..?! Wow, that's actually pretty cool that we all became friends then... And do you only have your emolga with you? Or did you bring other pokemon?... Sorry for asking so many questions, I guess I'm just curious." Alex asked, looking towards Kiki when she called to them.

Old November 6th, 2012, 05:50 AM
Nideous

Kiki

Kiki smiled and draped her arms over her friends, the plushy clenched in her fist as she smiled. "I only brought Cynder. Hey, if we need things to do we can look for poemon or explore this place or... What';s that!?" she said, examining a display case for poffins. She walked over to it and smiled, turning around.

"I think I know! Pokemon candy! I wonder what they taste like..." she said after a moment. With that she went fishing in her pocket, dropping the plushy, looking for more money. She just HAD to try one now! She HAD to! She turned around and grabbed a poffin at random and bought it once she had fished the change from her pocket. She smiled and opened it, smelling it for a moment.

"Want some?" she asked, breaking a piece off and giving it to Cynder, offering it to her friends and their pokemon.

Old November 6th, 2012, 05:54 AM
siiadams

Shawn nodded. "I have two others. If you wanna see them, I suggest we get outside." He looks over to Kiki. "We're heading outside if you wanna join us." Shawn waits just outside the door for Alex and Kiki, two other pokeballs in his hands. Should he be just showing them off like prizes he won? Then again, they're all friends now, so why not show them two more?

Old November 6th, 2012, 06:05 AM
Lincoln West
Drowzee

Nature: Relaxed
Nika Valentine

"I'm a bug type specialist," Nika replied absently, reaching into her satchel. "So they're the only type of pokemon I have, unless you count secondary types."

She seemed to find what she was looking for and turned her attention back to Tristen and her Croagunk, pointing a flat tablet towards the pokemon perched on her shoulder. The tablet flipped open and expanded, a screen flickering to life and showing a picture of Croagunk.

"Croagunk - The Toxic Mouth Pokemon. Poison Type. Fighting Type. It rarely fights fairly - but that is strictly to ensure survival. It is popular - as a mascot. Inflating the - poison sacs - on its cheeks - it fills the area with an odd sound - and hits flinching opponents with a poison jab."

Once the Pokedex had finished its report Nika scrolled through some of the information, nodding once. "Interesting. I can't see why a poison and fighting type would have an issue with a bug trainer."

Jackson (Male Shieldon) Lvl 24: Toxic, Sandstorm, Protect, Iron Head, Stealth Rock, Dig
Ability: Sturdy

Bixi (Female Tirtouga) Lvl 24: Crunch, Aqua Tail, Sandstorm, Ice Beam, Stone Edge, Iron Defense
Ability: Solid Rock

Siege (Male Geodude) Lvl 22: Defense Curl, Attract, Rock Polish, Rock Throw, Magnitude, Roll Out
Ability: Rock Head
Old November 6th, 2012, 06:10 AM
Crystallized

Alex chuckled lightly as he watched Kiki buy the poffins, nodding at her offer and looking towards Shawn.

"Sure, I'de love to see your pokemon Shawn, I'll show you mine too..." He said gleefully, walking over and picking up the plushy that she dropped, dusting it off before offering it to her.

"You dropped this by the way." He said kindly, holding the plushy outstretched in his hand towards her his other hand by his side.

"Heh, already it's getting a little hard to keep up with what's going on... I better slow down" Alex thought to himself, unable to lose the wide smile on his face.

Old November 6th, 2012, 06:17 AM
Nideous

Kiki

Kiki munched on the poffin and took the plushy with a smile, her hand brushing against his. "Aw, thank you!" she said, having forgotten she was the one that had bought it. She smiled and looked around at Shawn. Apparently... He wanted to show them his pokemon? Great! She loved meeting new friends, human and pokemon alike! She nodded and walked over to him.

"Great! I'm always ready!" she said with a grin, Cynder squeeking from her perch on the gril's head.

Old November 6th, 2012, 06:22 AM
Ocelli
Togepi

Nature: Serious
Tristen S, Raikou Dorm
[Academy Grounds]

“Bug type specialist, huh?” Tristen took a gloved hand and pat Gabriel, who was still staring at Nika, gently on the head. “He probably smells them on you. Gabe is more of a curious fellow than most others of his kind. He’s only encountered bug types every once in a while, so it’s an oddity for him.”

She sighed quietly as she reached into her bag to hand her Croagunk another piece of food which he took silently and began chewing on, finally breaking his stare. “He’s got an odd personality, and he’s usually more polite than this, but whatever. This is only our first day here, so we’re still just checking out the island.”

The purple frog had climbed from her left shoulder to her right while she spoke, hanging onto her shoulder like a tree branch.

“In terms of pokemon training, I don’t really specialize. I’m just picky.” Tristen grinned. “How long have you been on the island?”
Old November 6th, 2012, 06:23 AM
Crystallized

Alex's cheek went a faint shade of red as her hand brushed off his, he looked away slightly as he handed the plushy back to her quickly and turned towards Shawn.

"S-sure...Ready when you are, lead the way" He said with a light stammer at the beginning of his sentence. Walking over to stand beside his two new friends, shaking his head swiftly to rid himself of the color in his cheeks, clutching the pokeball in his hand close to him.

"Guess it's almost time to get you out of your ball... I can't wait!" He thought to himself, stretching slightly and smiling, it would be good to let his friend out of his pokeball after a long time...

Old November 6th, 2012, 06:33 AM
siiadams

Heading out towards the center of the street, Shawn threw the pokeballs in the air. "C'mon out, guys!" he yelled. As he heard the familiar clicks of his pokeballs open, he watched the two bright lights streak to the ground and begin to take form.

The first was squat and round. As the light died down, you could see his green skin color and the spikes adorning his body. He spun on his two squat legs as his longer arms flailed a little, keeping his balance. He saw the two other trainers and was a little scared.

The second was bigger, with a deep purple coloring to it. The sunlight seemed to reflect off parts of its body. Its two powerful-looking pincers opened and shut rapidly, as though expecting to fight. Its eyes darted rapidly between the two trainers as it opened its mouth to roar out a little warning.

Shawn turned to Alex and Kiki. "These are my other teammates. The green one behind me is Cactuar, my Cacnea. He's a little shy, but he'll warm up to you. The other is Sting, a Drapion. He was my first pokemon, which explains why he looks stronger than Cactuar." He turned back to his team. "Guys, these are my friends, Kiki..." motioning to the girl, "and Alex," gesturing to the boy. "They will not hurt you and I expect you two to get along with them the best you can, OK?" Sting and Cactuar nodded, showing they understand and stand next to Shawn.

Old November 6th, 2012, 06:41 AM
Nideous

Kiki

Smiled and set Cynder down, who shimmied back and stood against her legs.

"Nice to meet you both! I'm Kiki and this is my partner Cynder!" she said, taking another bite of the poffin before offering it to the pokemon. The poffin tasted weird! Why did she get it again? Oh right, cause she wondered what it tasted like. Well, now she knew. She pushed Cynder forward with her foot and grinned.

Old November 6th, 2012, 06:52 AM
Crystallized

Alex's eyes widened a little as he saw the two pokemon, but smiled brightly and hunkered down to look at cactuar.

"W-wow! A cacnea... I haven't seen a cacnea in a long long time... " Alex remarked, smiling happily, looking up at sting, eyes widening even further.

"Wow...and a Drapion.. Now thats a strong pokemon" He said brightly, looking at them both.

"Uhm...So can I show you my pokemon? I only brought one with me though so maybe I can show you the rest of my team another time..? But I can show you who i have with me" Alex said, smiling up at Shawn and Kiki.

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here