The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner

Notices

Roleplay Corner The realm where writers gather to create glorious tales or silly drama together and chronicle their adventures. Start or join roleplays featuring Pokémon, other franchises or something completely original!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Advertise here

Old November 8th, 2012, 05:42 AM
Ocelli
Togepi

Nature: Serious

Advertise here
Tristen S, Raikou Dorm
[Clearing]

Tristen nodded when Nika said she was assigned to a Bug and Grass Type class. “Well, if classes are based off of entry exams, then they’d hardly know what I have interest in.” She chuckled slyly. “They found that I had a typically...” she searched for the right term, “...unorthodox approach to taking the entry exams.”

“Even so, they threw me into the Double-Battle Expert class this morning on a whim. I found it refreshing, and I won’t complain about the assignment. Although I don’t have any particular desire to take any sort of specializing class, I have overheard from a few people that they offer a General Expert class here, and since I’m not partial to a certain type, I think it’d be interesting to take it eventually.”
Old November 8th, 2012, 05:51 AM
Lincoln West
Drowzee

Nature: Relaxed
Nika Valentine

"You may be able to request a certain class, if you feel like your development is being hindered. I imagine you could arrange extra sessions with particular teachers as well."

Nika didn't seem to notice, or at least pay much attention, as Spider made her way down the back of Nika's top.

"Do you have any particular plans for the rest of the day? Any planned captures? I know you have only two pokemon, but with their types your team already has a solid foundation. It's hard to predict what you would add next."

Spider re-appeared coming out of Nika's right sleeve, performed a full circle on the back of her hand, then vanished back up the sleeve again.

Jackson (Male Shieldon) Lvl 24: Toxic, Sandstorm, Protect, Iron Head, Stealth Rock, Dig
Ability: Sturdy

Bixi (Female Tirtouga) Lvl 24: Crunch, Aqua Tail, Sandstorm, Ice Beam, Stone Edge, Iron Defense
Ability: Solid Rock

Siege (Male Geodude) Lvl 22: Defense Curl, Attract, Rock Polish, Rock Throw, Magnitude, Roll Out
Ability: Rock Head
Old November 8th, 2012, 09:12 AM
Crystallized
Always here. Always there.

Nature: Timid
Send a message via Skype™ to Crystallized
Alex blinked a few times as he watched the whole event, beaming at the little cyndaquill as it battled hard. "W-wow...She's rather fast" He uttered, watching Kiki hurl a pokeball at the weakened starly, watching the ball shake eagerly, waiting for the moment when the light went out to signal that the capture was complete.

"Wow...I can't wait to catch a pokemon here too.." He mumbled softly to himself, starting to daydream.

Pokemon trainer academy pokemon team:

Rhyha (Male Rhyhorn) Level 20: Rock blast, Take down, Mega horn, Icy wind, Drill run, Protect
Ability: Rock head.

Lin (Female Linoone) Level 20: Super Fang, Iron Tail, Ice Beam, Fury swipes, Rest, Shadow Claw
Ability: Quick Feet

Miean (Male Mienfoo) Level 25: Fake Out, Swift, Detect, Drain Punch, Acrobatics, U-Turn.
Ability: Re-generator
Old November 8th, 2012, 09:48 AM
Nideous
The world refused to change...

Nature: Gentle
Kiki

Kiki grinned and danced about with Cynder when the pokeball... sprang open and revealed one ticked off bird! Starly screeched at her and charge, batting at Cynder.

"Ack!" Kii cried, falling over with the bird on top of her. "Flamethrower! Now!" she cried, tossing Starly off of her and holding Cynder up, who fired at the bird and... missed? Oh right! Double Team! Kiki really hated that move! She leapt to her feet.

"Double Team again!" she said, setting Cynder down. The mouse raised his evasion yet again, and Starly soared down... Clipping her with his wings, knocking her onto her back. Cynder groaned weakly and lay still, nocked out.

"Oh! NO FAIR!" she protested, hurling the vulpix plushie, knocking the bird to the ground. Starly chirped weakly as she flung another pokeball at it, sucking the bird back inside.

RIANBOW SPADE! (My answer to everything. )
Old November 8th, 2012, 11:25 AM
siiadams
Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866

Nature: Quiet
Shawn cheered for Cynder and Kiki, surprised that the Starly broke free. He was shocked to hear her yelling like she did. He wasn't sure what shocked him more: her getting upset, or her throwing her stuffed pokemon and hitting the Starly with it.

As she tried a second time to capture it, Shawn decided their next stop: the beach. He wanted a good water-type and figured that was the best place to find one. He kept looking back and forth between Kiki and her pokeball.

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Pokemon Training Academy - Shawn Williams (Sting *in box*, Cactuar, Zapper, Shiva, Pyra, Rocky, Crash)
Old November 8th, 2012, 12:01 PM
SylveonStar
Sylveon

Nature: Lonely
Rosalyn Smith
Near the Mountains

Rosalyn smiled as she finished the sketch of her Pokemon "alright Jazz, Silver that's good, stop for now and I'll have you two train later" she said putting her sketch book away carefully, as well as her pencils before turning her attention back to her Wartortle and Skarmory. "that was great training" she said seeing the looks in her Pokemon's eyes that said they wanted to keep training. "I just don't want to overwork you, time to rest a bit" she smiled returning the two Pokemon then calling out Belle. The Togekiss chirped happily and flew around her in a circle.

"Glad to see you like being out Belle, I'll train you in a bit, just want some company right now" Rosalyn said petting Belle's head for a moment, "we're heading to the Mountains then to the Volcano" Rosalyn said happily. Suddenly though Belle flew away from her towards a tall man who had extremely light blonde hair, from what she could see the man was training a Flygon and a Salamance. "Belle come back here!" Rosalyn called out running after her Pokemon, she was going to be wary of this new person at first, having not seen him around the Academy before, and having seen the encounter with a Team Rocket Spy, she was going to be sure this man was trustworthy.
Old November 8th, 2012, 02:25 PM
IceFyr1928
Is now DeathofShadows

Nature: Calm
Tetra

I am following Master Yew's orders when I observe the Starly being attacked by the Quilava. I let the fire hit, unable to do anything otherwise. I am sure to make him entirely immobile until I am done translating. I then put down the three, and pick the table back up. Our food arrives, and Master Yew orders replacement food for the young trainers. the small one, Orange comments about me, and I nod in his direction.

Why thank you. If you ever need to talk to me, I understand english. I mentally say to Orange, and proceed to eat.

Seth and Teal

As the group entered the cafeteria, they saw Kira, who looked reasonably angry. Kim drifted over to her side, and assumed a position not unlike her misstress'.

"It's about time you three got back. Let's go." Kira said, leading them to the base of the mountain. Teal turned to Seth, and immitated Kira. Kim saw this, and sent a horrible chill his way.

Once they had reached the forest, Kira quickly turned around. Seth bumped into Teal, ho in turn bumped into Lucas.

"Sorry. So? Why did you stop here?" Teal said, talking first to Lucas, and then Kira.

"Since we lost half of the people that were here before, we're gonna have to go two on two. Lucas, you're with me." Kira said, standing off to one side. she drew a line with the toe of her shoe. "This is start. you may have one Pokemon out at a time. for example, if I were to have a Pokemon out that can help me get through the forest, and another for the mountain, i could only have one out at a time. Chose your first." Kira explained. Seth released Scyther, Teal had Heracross, and Kira had her only Pokemon, Kim.

Ready to lose? you could never hope to keep up with Lady Kira. Kim said to Seth, telepathically. Seth had begun to get used to Kim's piercing, icy, taunting mental voice.

In your dreams, Ice Witch. Seth replied, which only succeeded in getting himself frosted by Kim.

Last edited by IceFyr1928; November 8th, 2012 at 08:05 PM.
Old November 8th, 2012, 02:26 PM
Crystallized

Alex blinked and looked a little surprised by the sudden turn of events, even more surprised as Kiki threw the plushy at the starly, and managed to hit it. Letting Rahya out of his pokeball just incase Kiki needed some back-up. "Just shout if you need any help!" Alex called out to Kiki, smiling as he nuzzled Rahya, who made a sound as if grateful for the affection. Clearly Alex loved his pokemon a ton!...

Rhyha (Male Rhyhorn) Level 20: Rock blast, Take down, Mega horn, Icy wind, Drill run, Protect

Lin (Female Linoone) Level 20: Super Fang, Iron Tail, Ice Beam, Fury swipes, Rest, Shadow Claw

Miean (Male Mienfoo) Level 25: Fake Out, Swift, Detect, Drain Punch, Acrobatics, U-Turn.

Last edited by Crystallized; November 8th, 2012 at 03:01 PM.
Old November 8th, 2012, 02:56 PM
OrangeNess
Layton Lover

Nature: Docile
Orange
"Errr..... Did your pokemon just talk to me?" I ask the professor reluctantly. "And thank you for re-ordering my Cheri Sandwich, they are my favorite food." I hear a crackle noise from Eggy, and I look down to see a small crack on Eggy's shell. I put it up on the table and show everyone. "Look! Eggy has a crack in his shell! It means he's gonna hatch soon! I can't wait for him to hatch! I wonder what kind of pokemon he'll be! A Psyduck, Bulbasaur, or even Piplup! It will be cool to find that out." I continus to wonder about the species of the pokemon inside the egg...

Last edited by OrangeNess; November 8th, 2012 at 03:15 PM.
Old November 8th, 2012, 03:50 PM
IceFyr1928
Is now DeathofShadows

Tetra

Are you afraid to speak with me directly? Understandable, but do keep in mind that I do have feelings. I say to Orange, who procure an egg from his pocket, placing it on the table. I see Master Yew nodding, and I follow suit, although mine is shorter and brisker. I look down at the Quilava that was giving me trouble, and glare at him. I take another bite of my delicious salad, and turn to Jay.

Greetings. We have yet to formally meet. I say, and I wait for his reply.

Last edited by IceFyr1928; November 8th, 2012 at 04:45 PM.
Old November 8th, 2012, 04:11 PM
Nideous

Kiki

Kiki brightened up happily and hugged Alex next. She was so happy to have friends like these! Having friends made everything better! The ball soon stopped shaking, and it pinged, so Kiki grabbed her friends and danced around happily.

"I caught a pokemon! Yay!" she said, dancing about before bounding out and grabbing her new pokeball and picking up her plushy. She returned Cynder and tossed her pokeball, catching it and grinning.

"Great job Cynder! I know you and Birdy will get along great!" she said happily.

Draco

Killita roared playfully and pranced about, tackling Zeal. Zeal roared back, then looked up at the Togekiss. Killita looked up as well. Drake smiled and turned to see the girl watching him.

"Zeal, stop her." he said simply. Zeal roared and slammed his large foot down on Killita's tail, stopping her from pouncing on thegirl and licking her face. He walked over to his dragons and grinned. "I'm Drake, the new Daycare man, and you are?" he said, pushing his hair out of his face.

Old November 8th, 2012, 04:26 PM
Ocelli
Togepi

Tristen S, Raikou Dorm
[Clearing]

“I’ll be sure to let someone know if I want to change classes. For now, I figured that learning how to battle with both of my pokemon in a double battle is still useful to me, so I don’t mind. As for my plans for the rest of the day,” Tristen thought for a moment then replied, “I just plan on getting a feel for the island and going out to train my pokemon more. I was thinking about exploring the deeper forest more just to see what it’s all about. If I run into something interesting, I’ll attempt to catch it. I am, however, looking for an electric or fire type particularly. I want to be able to even out my team as far as variation goes.”

Tristen noted Gabriel, who was hugging her arm slightly as she held him. Above, Skarmory was still circling around the sky over them, but he had turned to occupying himself with different maneuvers in the air, unaware of Tristen’s watchful eye.

“So,” she asked, “I understand that you’re in the Suicune Dorm. Do you have any particular plans for after the academy?”
Old November 8th, 2012, 05:20 PM
SylveonStar
Sylveon

Rosalyn Smith
Near the Mountains

Rosalyn shook her head for a moment as she glanced at her Togekiss, "You just love making me chase after you Belle" she chuckled slightly before turning to face the man who had introduced himself as the new Daycare man Drake. Seeing his two dragon types, Rosalyn was in awe. In her opinion they were beautiful Pokemon, plus, she was low on cash and every other drawing or painting she had sold of a Dragon type Pokemon always sold for more. "My names Rosalyn, nice to meet you" she said glancing at him then back at his Pokemon.

"you have nice looking Pokemon, I've always found Dragon types fascinating" she said with a small smile. Despite what she had thought before Rosalyn felt like Drake was alright, she didn't have the same feeling around him that she had around the rocket spy earlier.
Old November 8th, 2012, 06:02 PM
siiadams
Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866

Nature: Quiet
Shawn smiled at Kiki. "Congratulations on a new partner. Now I want to find a new member, too. The first one I want to find would probably be at the beach. I want to find a strong water-type." He looked to Zapper, who was gliding around close-by. "Zapper, are you ready to go?" he called. Zapper glided quickly to him, showing she was ready to go.

Shawn looked to Alex, who had his Rhyhorn, then to Kiki, seeing her grinning face. "I would like you two to come with, if you want to. Doing things in a group is much more fun than being alone..." he said, but stopped short. Suppressing his thoughts, he turned to the sandy shoreline, hoping to find what he wanted.

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Pokemon Training Academy - Shawn Williams (Sting *in box*, Cactuar, Zapper, Shiva, Pyra, Rocky, Crash)
Old November 9th, 2012, 02:19 AM
Lincoln West
Drowzee

Nature: Relaxed
Nika Valentine

"I've been reasonably deep into the forest, though I've heard it's apparently dangerous if you go too far towards the center. I imagine the volcano is a smart area to look for fire types," Nika mused, "and I'm not sure about electric types. A lot of them, like Joltik, feed on electricity. So somewhere with enough of it to support them I suppose."

Plans for after the Academy? Right now her only focus was on beating her mother, which she really ought to be training for...

"I'd always considered being a Gym Leader," she admitted. "But now that I know more about the job, I'm not sure it's for me. I think I'll just enjoy being a trainer for a while, test how much good this place has really done me. After that, I'm not sure. What about you?"

Jackson (Male Shieldon) Lvl 24: Toxic, Sandstorm, Protect, Iron Head, Stealth Rock, Dig
Ability: Sturdy

Bixi (Female Tirtouga) Lvl 24: Crunch, Aqua Tail, Sandstorm, Ice Beam, Stone Edge, Iron Defense
Ability: Solid Rock

Siege (Male Geodude) Lvl 22: Defense Curl, Attract, Rock Polish, Rock Throw, Magnitude, Roll Out
Ability: Rock Head
Old November 9th, 2012, 05:21 AM
Ocelli
Togepi

Tristen S, Raikou Dorm
[Clearing]

“I’ve heard interesting stories about the forest, so I would simply like to sate my curiosity by going in a little deeper. I’ve already gotten quite close to the volcano already today. It’s an interesting place and I’ll be sure to go there more often for fire types.”

Tristen tilted her head as she thought about what she planned on doing with her life. She has always been more of a nomad, living off the land, traveling. “I don’t quite know what I would like to do.” She shrugged with her short answer.

“As a trainer,” she asked, “what sort of traveling experience do you have? I’m curious.”
Old November 9th, 2012, 06:37 AM
Nideous

Kiki

Kiki grinned and tossed her pokeball into the air, revealing the weakened Birdy. Birdy chirped softly and circled overhead before landing on her shoulder. She had to agree with Shawn, doing things with friends was a lot more fun than without them! And who knew? Maybe she could catch another pokemon at the beach! She had always, as if this moment, wanted a water type. So it sounded great!

"Meet my new pokemon Birdy!" she said happily, and Birdy chirped happily, a smug look on his face before she returned him. She looked at her pokeballs. She needed more though. More friends to have fun and adventure with. More pokemon. But she was happy now, so everything was alright! Well, it would be pnce she healed her pokemon.

"I'll be right back!" she said before dashing towards the pokemon center.

Draco

Drake smiled. This kid... She must be one of the students. He didn't really know though. The only students he knew were the ones that he had previously met, and there were only two. Pepsi, and Valorie. He wasn't a teacher, so he didn't deal with the students unless they came to him, and he hadn't even gotten his Daycare Center open yet.

"Draco. One of the Dragon Masters of Blackthorn City, and an expert Pokemn Breeder at your service in that case. Dragons are very powerful, majestic creatures." he said, though the way Killita was trying to horse around woth Zeal, they didn't look majestic at all. The flygon soon batted Zeal to the ground and ran over to Rosalyn and sniffed her.

"Flygon!" she cried happily. Drake chuckled.

"That's Killita, one of my first pokemon, and this is Zeal, he's been with me from the beginning. Down girl." he said as Killita licked Rosalyn. She crooned happily and took off, flying into the air. Drake huffed. It was so difficult to seem like you knew what you were doing when you had a hyper dragon...

"Killita Return! And stay returned this time!" he said, pulling out her pokeball. "I'm sorry, she gets excited about everything." he continued, leaning against Zeal, who sighed and looked curiously at Rosalyn. She didn't seem at all scared, and she had complemented him, which didn't happen often. Zeal liked being imposing.

Old November 9th, 2012, 08:26 AM
Crystallized

Alex's face immediately went bright red from the hug he received from Kiki, stunned briefly before regaining his composure and fixing his glasses on his face.

"U-uhm...C-congratulations Kiki" Was all me was able to stammer out before looking over at Shawn with a smile.

"M-mhm, I would like a water pokemon too...Maybe make up for Rahya's weakness to water types, Ehh buddy?" Alex said happily, putting a hand on his Rhyhorn's head, patting softly. "Uhm...Should we wait for you Kiki!? Or do you want us to go with you?" Alex shouted after her, just before she dashed off.

Rayha nuzzled his hand slightly, glad to be receiving some more attention from his trainer.

Last edited by Crystallized; November 9th, 2012 at 01:30 PM.
Old November 9th, 2012, 02:26 PM
SummerSkies
is a budgie.

Nalafari-Starly

First, the Quilava insults me. Now he tries to harm my friends. That’s it, he is so dead. As I prepared to kick that Quilava’s a** with my Brave Bird attack, I grinned and made a threatening chirp at theQuilava,” If you want to hurt my best buds, ya will have to get through me first ya punk.”

As I began to hit the Quilava, out of nowhere, I felt stuck in the air, floating and unable to move. I noticed the Gardevoir using Psychic on me, the Quilava, and the Bonsly. The adult human was giving us a lecture,reminding me about one of Sam’s lectures that he had given me. Why would I need to apologize, after all, I was just trying to protect my teammates. Instead of apologizing, I merely shouted multiple curses to the Quilava. I saw the Quilava unleashing a blaze of fire. The psychic Pokemon may have stopped my attack, but the Quilava’s attack was unaffected. The Quilava aimed a burst of flames toward me. Oh FRICK, DANG YOU QUILAVA!

The inferno of flames hit me, scorching mainly the primary feathers of my left wing. I felt pain coursing through my veins. My eyes were closed as I was aching in pain. As the Gardevoir, released me, I fell to the ground with a smack. Unfortunately, I was still conscious and did not faint. The pain burned like heck, and falling to the ground does not help at all. I felt myself being lifted up onto a soft cushion, and I felt warm cotton around me. Next, I felt something bitter and squishy near my mouth. I realized that the item in my mouth was a berry,and swallowed it. The berry had subsided my burning ache. I heard the sound of a Pokeball releasing another Pokemon. Hopefully, the Pokemon was not untamed like the Quilava.

Instead of a dang attack like I expected, I felt a pair of warm wings around me besides the cotton. Bit by bit, I slowly opened my eyes. My vision was fuzzy, and I blinked again with my third pair of eyelids to get rid of the fuzziness. I saw Emil and Sam towering over me.

Emil-Swablu

I saw Nals being lifted up by Jay, and he put Nals next to me on my lap. I was worried about Nals, he’s one of my best friends and is like a brother to me. Nals was shaking with pain, and his eyes were closed. I wrapped my wings around Nals, trying to comfort him. If only I was brave enough, this wouldn’t happen. I felt like I was an idiot. I should have protected him. Tears were leaking out of my eyes. I’m an idiot, an idiot who can’t even protect her best friends. I saw a flash of red light, and suddenly,Sam was next to me on Jay’s lap. Sam looked at me, and nodded. I nodded back to him. Sam wrapped his wings around me and Nals, comforting both me and Nals.

My human, Jay, took out something blue from his bag, and put it near Nals’s mouth. The blue item was a Rawst berry. Nals ate the berry, and stopped shaking in pain. Nals had stirred, and his eyes opened.

”Hey guys, Sammy and Emi, are ya guys alright?” Nals spoke with a raspy voice, and he coughed.

“N-nals, are you alright!? P-please don’t worry about me”, I spoke with a voice full of worry.

Sam told Nals,”Do not fret about me. You should be worrying about your own health Nalafari. After all, you had gotten yourself debilitated.”

Samuel-Pidgey

As I was released from my Pokeball by my trainer, James, I saw Emil hugging an exhausted, quivering Nalafari. Emil’s eyes were brimming with tears. Emil looked at me, and I nodded to her. Emil had nodded back to me.I put my wings around Emil and Nalafari to sooth them. James had given a Rawst berry to Nalafari to relieve Nalafari from his burns. Nalafari had stopped trembling, and he slowly opened his eyes.

”Hey guys, Sammy and Emi, are ya guys alright?” rasped Nalafari before he coughed. I knew that Nalafari would care about me, and I also cared about him too since he is a friend of mine. As much of a jerk Nalafari could be, he is still very loyal to his closest friends who were me,Emil, and James. Sometimes, I would wonder how I had gotten myself to become friends with him.

“N-Nals, are you alright!? P-please don’t worry about me”,chirped Emil.

”Do not fret about me. You should be worrying about your own health Nalafari. After all, you had gotten yourself debilitated”, I told Nalafari with apprehension for Nalafari within my tone of voice.

James “Jay” Rybak

I lifted up Nalafari from the ground to set the shivering Pokemon onto my lap. I released Samuel out of his Pokeball when the coast is clear and seemed to be safe, and put him on my lap to keep him secure from the Quilava. I gave Nalafari a Rawst berry to relieve him from his burns. Emil and Samuel were cuddling around Nalafari with anxiousness for him. I decided to not disturb them.

The professor had reordered my group’s food. I thanked the professor for reordering my dish, even though I had finished my meal before the fight caused the table to fly off. I asked a waiter if I could use a plastic container to save my food for my next meal. The waiter walked off to the kitchen, and then came back with a white container with a plastic cover. I thanked the waiter as I place my reordered salad into the container. I set the container inside my messenger bag.

"Look! Eggy has a crack in his shell! It means he's gonna hatch soon! I can't wait for him to hatch! I wonder what kind of pokemon he'll be! A Psyduck, Bulbasaur, or even Piplup! It will be cool to find that out", said Orange.

I was fascinated that the egg was beginning hatch. I took out my notebook, and began to write information as if I was writing down a lab report, and I had drawn the egg onto my notebook as I observed the egg. I had always loved the biology of Pokemon from the ecology to ornithology. The fact that I love art was an added bonus. I was doing two of my favorite things,drawing and observing the biology of Pokemon.

Greetings. We have yet toformally meet. I heard something within my mind. I turned to the direction of the speaker to discover it was Tetra, the Gardevoir, who may have telepathically spoken to me.I felt concerned about the security of my mind, and how I sound like to the Gardevoir. What if my deepest darkest thoughts could be found out by Tetra?What if the Gardevoir finds out about my secrets? What if I sound too impolite or too introverted? Okay, I’ll try to talk to the Gardevoir in order to get my nervous tensions over with. I breathed in…and out…inhale….and exhale… Hopefully, nothing bad will occur.

H-hello Tetra. M-my full name is James Preston Rybak. My most common nickname is Jay.I-I apologize if I did not formally greet you during my trip to Oak Town,” I managed to squeeze out those words with stuttering. I took in a deep breath. That went well; perhaps I should try starting a conversation about some topics I prefer. I’ve never been good at creating conversations in a group due to people would talk before I had a chance. I was usually the “third wheel”, the listener. But with a one on one conversation, I felt safer than a group conversation. I have a chance to speak in a one on one conversation.With a bit of luck, I hoped no one would interrupt my conversation with the Gardevoir.

Last edited by SummerSkies; November 9th, 2012 at 02:49 PM.
Old November 9th, 2012, 02:49 PM
IceFyr1928
Is now DeathofShadows

Tetra

Greetings James. As you most likely know by now, I an Tetra. I say. I notice that James is slightly concerned about my speaking to him telepathically.

There is no need to fear. I will not invade your private thoughts willingly. I say to James. I see that you are an artist. I love art. Personally, I find that charcoal is a great tool. I say, noticing his drawing of the egg.

I finish my salad, and push the plate slightly off to the side. I stand up, and bring my chair closer to Jay's. I look down to see that her three birds are chattering amongst themselves. I give an oran berry to the Starly.

I am sorry that I allowed that Quilava to attack you. I hope that we can become friends. I say to him, but allowing all three of the birds to hear me.
Old November 9th, 2012, 03:08 PM
pat20cool
Psyduck

Nature: Jolly
Lucas McGuire - Forest Entrance

Lucas followed his friends to the forest. They had been walking for quite some time, then Kira stops at the path. Lucas stops, causing Teal and Seth to bump into Lucas.

'Sorry. So? Why did you stop here?' Teal said, talking first to Lucas, and then Kira.

'Since we lost half of the people that were here before, we're gonna have to go two on two. Lucas, you're with me.' Kira said, standing off to one side. She drew a line with the toe of her shoe. 'This is start. you may have one Pokemon out at a time. for example, if I were to have a Pokemon out that can help me get through the forest, and another for the mountain, i could only have one out at a time. Chose your first.' Kira explained. Seth released Scyther, Teal had Heracross, and Kira had her only Pokemon, Kim.

Lucas sent out Aipom, the pair looked eager. 'Aipom, do your best!' smiled Lucas. Aipom stretched and started bouncing in the spot. 'We're ready, when everyone else is.' Lucas added as he approached the dirt line. Aipom hopped beside him and was ready to bolt. Lucas held Heracross's ball tightly. 'Just incase we need extra omph! I send you out!' the trainer thought as he adjusted his goggles one last time.

Patrick McCallion in Time and Space: Phanpy

Lucas McGuire in Pokemon Trainer's Academy: Aipom, Heracross, Aron

Lucas McGuire in Unova Masters: Tepig
Old November 9th, 2012, 04:07 PM
Dusk
Fighting to Renew my Past...

Tyler Smith
WolfOfEve in REAL LIFE

"Aaaaaand, here we are, Oak Island! Would you like some help with your bags, sir?"

"... No thanks... but thank you for the ride!"

Tyler formed a slight smile, standing at the beginning of his new life. He exhaled deeply before taking a few steps forward. Oh wait... Maybe I should give Hono some exercise. He plucked the bright red and black ball from his belt, pressing the button. The ball expanded to four times the original size, and he tossed it lightly at the ground before him. A chirpy Cyndaquil popped out of the ball in a beam of light, and the ball then bounced back into his hand. He pressed the button to shrink it and stuck it back on his belt. "Alright Hono, ready to get a little exercise?" The Cyndaquil timidly nodded and began to run alongside his trainer.

~

Tyler opened the Academy's doors, presumably to the office, slightly winded. He took a few seconds to regain his stamina before proceeding. He carried Hono on his shoulder, the Cyndaquil very exhausted of energy at the moment. "This is the main office, right? I called ahead to let you know I'd be working here. I'm the Groo--"

The receptionist cut him off. "You're the Groomer, yes. Smith, Tyler L, right?"

Tyler nodded, trying to keep a straight face. You could have at least let me finish my sentence... "Are you going to announce it or wh--"

The receptionist had already pressed the button and was speaking through the speakers all around the school.

"Attention, students and staff of Pokemon Trainer Academy. Our new staff member Mr Smi--" Tyler's voice is just barely audible over the speakers, saying "They can just call me Ty, thank you." "--E-err... Yes... Ty is our new Pokemon Groomer, and is going to be located in Room 22A, near the main office. That is all."

Tyler nodded and said his thanks to the receptionist before turning and beginning to leave. He pauses and turns back to her for a second. "One last thing..." The woman sighs in annoyance but shows that she's listening. "Where do we sleep and live? And what about food?"

"Food is included in your paycheck, just go to the cafeteria with the other students and order it. Three meals a day are yours but anything more and you pay with your own money. As for your new home... You should have looked into it before coming here. Though if you have no other options you can just turn your classroom into a room for you and use it for grooming during the day." She almost looked to enjoy knowing that he was technically homeless. He decided not to comment on the blatant rudeness.

"Well, I suppose I could use my room as a place to stay, I guess. At least until I can get situated... Thank you ma'am."

Tyler turned from the receptionist's counter and headed toward his room. He noticed that there was a group of others in the office area as well. A short girl, a less-short-but-still-short woman who looked very alike, as well as a few other boys and some Pokemon. He waved casually and turned to head toward 22A, soon to be PTA's Grooming Salon for Pokemon.

Last edited by Dusk; November 10th, 2012 at 04:36 PM.
Old November 9th, 2012, 05:37 PM
Fuyu
Battle!

Nature: Quirky
Ciel

The young psychic watched these goings on with confusion as his Cubone stumbled over to him and collapsed into snoring. "Um..." Shyly he returned Dante, instead deciding that Brie needed some air. However, the little Pokemon instantly began to snarl at Bri, looking about ready to pounce and strike. Quickly, Ciel began to pat the Pokemon's back, gently turning the baby's focus away from his potential target.

Little Pokemon sufficiently distracted, Ciel went to work on answering Bri's question. He was wary of doing this, since he had lost wherever he was going. Looking anxiously to the right, he pointed towards a large building. "Uhm... my dorm is o-over that way... if it helps." He continued his quiet petting of his young Absol, desperate not to scare Brian. Because that would just scare him... and gosh knew what would happen then.

???

The young man laughed. "Hello to you too," he replied as the Luxray padded over to her trainer, purring contentedly. "Sweetheart, what do you say? Do you mind a little fight on your land?" Sparx merely purred, smiling her agreement as he scratched behind her ears. "Oh I see. Well then, I suppose that we have no choice but to have a little fun, play a few games... let's go then." He did not leave the darkness, watching his hound pad happily back over to face Nova.

The Houndoom bounced on his paws, waiting eagerly to move and play. They were in such a great spot too! It was nice and clear and there were bystanders to watch the game and keep score! What more could a pooch want in a game? "Hello there," he greeted the Arcanine, looking pleased. [I"Are you ready to play?"[/I]

Ash

Ash shook her head with a wince, now far away from the dock and way too hot to be too concerned about it. "Wonder where he is... that idiot..." She really should have put a tracker on him, honestly. Otherwise he just vanished off the face of PokeEarth and that was a serious pain since she couldn't sense him half the time. Hard to spend time with family if you couldn't find them...

Oh? Her ears had begun to ring. Well, they hadn't just started ringing, but the young teacher had been rather preoccupied looking for someone that didn't want to be found. Slowly, a smile curled on her lips, teal eyes dancing with mischief and irritation. "Well now," the woman purred. "Nothing like a bad family reunion to lighten up your afternoon."

With a merry shake of the head, Ash went the rest of the trek and paused, listening to the pounding of sounds on Mountain rocks. Wings were flapping and there was even a student here. "So much for privacy here huh...?" Ash laughed. "Hide and go seek just isn't your game Drake."

Last edited by Fuyu; November 9th, 2012 at 05:48 PM.
Old November 10th, 2012, 07:37 AM
Pppgggr
Cheese, for everyone!

Ethan looked at the Stary and its burnt wings with a very empty expression on his face, all of the color flooding out of his face, leaving it a very pale hue. After his pokemon had been completely restrained by the Professor's Gardvoir, he quickly found Quilava's pokeball and walked up to it, tapping it against his head and storing him back inside. Then, taking out his wallet, he left a bit of money on the table and turned towards the door, dashing back into town.

The altercation that had occurred between his pokemon and Jay's had taken a great toll on his self esteem as a trainer. Throughout the entire event, he failed to so much as even attempt to calm his pokemon down and fumbled with his pokeball, resulting in injuries. His faith in the fact that he would ever get stronger wavered.

From Oak Town, he headed southward towards the volcano and his usual training spot at its base. Finding a large rock nearby, he sat down, hunching over his knees with his hands to his face. He was not crying, but to anybody walking nearby, it could very easily be seen that he was distressed.

Feeling as if he were a great enough distance from town to do so, he released his Quilava and allowed him to sit beside him. As he rested there, his thoughts began to wander to the day he had acquired the pokemon and all of the time he had spent with him up until this point, including the point of evolution. Though Quilava had always cared for him, even as a Cyndaquil, Ethan had never had a proper hold on him. Though alot of the time it was his own doing, the fire-type had played a large roll in most of the bad situations they had been in.

The fact that his pokemon was still willing to outright attack others on a whim showed to Ethan another instance of his failings as a trainer.

He'd never earned a badge, he'd never left home before arriving at the academy, his pokemon ran wild, and he'd lost almost every battle he had ever been in. Alot of the time, even simple training seemed too intense for the two of them.

Taking one hand off of his face in order to scratch Quilava behind the ears, he simply sat there in that position, allowing his negative thoughts to run wild.
Old November 10th, 2012, 07:46 AM
OrangeNess
Layton Lover

Nature: Docile
Orange
(in the Resturant)
"Err... No, I'm not afraid to talk to you directly, just wanted to make sure I wasn't going insane." Suddenly, Ethan just runs off, and he looks sad. "Wait! Come back!" I yell, probably sounding desperate. I hope he doesn't hate me now... "Jay! You wanna go talk to him? I think Ethan looks sad... Mabey Its our fault? Sorry Sir, I'm gonna have to run off. With or without Jay. So, Jay, you comming?" I ask.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here