The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner

Notices

Roleplay Corner The realm where writers gather to create glorious tales or silly drama together and chronicle their adventures. Start or join roleplays featuring Pokémon, other franchises or something completely original!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old November 10th, 2012, 08:08 AM
Autumn Reverie
wibbly wobbly... timey wimey... stuff.

Nature: Modest
Yukiko

Yukiko took a deep breath and let it out explosively. "Well, this is it," she thought as she took her first step off the boat onto Oak Island and laid her luggage on the ground by her feet. She was very glad to be able to stand on land again. Yukiko wobbled slightly, her sea legs still unaccustomed to the stable land. She made sure that the hood of her red hoodie was firmly secured over her snow-white hair that slightly fell over her light-blue eyes. "This is where it all begins. Be brave, Yuki"

Yukiko, being a new student just recently accepted into the Pokemon Trainer Academy, looked around at her surroundings and the people around her and tugged on the strings of her hoodie nervously. All those people looked as if they already had formed their own tight groups of friends. "Where should I begin?" Yukiko thought. She picked up her luggage and shyly began walking towards a small group of people that stood not too far away. It looked like the best thing to do.

pairs | twitter | showdown | pc family

Last edited by Autumn Reverie; November 10th, 2012 at 10:02 AM.
Old November 10th, 2012, 09:10 AM
SylveonStar
Sylveon

Nature: Lonely
Rosalyn Smith
Near the Mountains

Rosalyn smiled as his Flygon Killita sniffed her before taking off into the air. "your a Pokemon Breeder, that's awesome. I actually got Belle here from a Pokemon Breeder, well the Togepi egg" she smiled and watched as Drake returned the Flygon before turning her attention to the Salamance. "I happen to be an artist, and from what I've sold my drawings or paintings of Dragon type Pokemon always seem to sell for more"

"I wonder what other dragon types he has" she thought as Belle flew over to Zeal and chirped happily. "do you have any other Dragon types?" she asked curiously.

Sage Smith
Academy Grounds

Sage smiled to himself as he left his classroom. After picking a lot of berries and even planting a few in the ground he had returned to his classroom to make poffins. Now his plan was to go pass them out to the trainers around the Academy. Who knows he might even run into his little sister again. When he started paying attention again he heard the last part of the announcment over the PA system. "Ty is our new Pokemon Groomer, and is going to be located in Room 22A, near the main office. That is all.""

"that sounds great, I'll go introduce myself" he said changing his course toward the main office building. Within a few minutes he reached his destination and saw a young man with brown hair. "You must be Ty, I'm Sage Smith it's great to meet you" he said with a chuckle and a smile.

Last edited by SylveonStar; November 15th, 2012 at 02:30 PM.
Old November 10th, 2012, 10:48 AM
SummerSkies
is a budgie.

Nature: Timid
James “Jay” Rybak

The Gardevoir told me,There is no need to fear. I will not invade your private thoughts willingly.”

I took a breath of relief as I heard that my private thoughts would not be discovered. I dislike it when anyone, excluding those who I trust the most,discovers my private thoughts. When I was a young child of seven years of age,I shared one of my secrets with one of my former friends. My former friend promised me to keep the secret a secret. However, he told other people in my class about my secrets when I was a young child. Eventually, the secret was twisted like how words could be twisted like the game, Telephone. Rumors began about me, and I had lost most of my friends. I never shared my secrets again as I was afraid of being harassed by others.

“I see that you are an artist. I love art. Personally, I find that charcoal is a great tool.”

I snapped out of my flashbacks when I heard Tetra make a comment about art. I loved to discuss about art. I replied to the Gardevoir with excitement,”My favorite mediums would be acrylic paint and pencils. Acrylic paint is very versatile.Acrylic paint is able to mimic the effects of watercolor paint when watered down. Heavy body acrylic paint is able to mimic the effects of oil paint. Pencils and color pencils are useful for quick sketches, but they can also be used for long term art. If you need tips on art, I would recommend going to a website named ARTdeviants. The website has many useful tutorials.”

The Gardevoir pushed her plate to the side, and stood up. Tetra moved her chair closer to me. She gave an Oran berry to my Starly. My Starly was eating the Oran berry, and was nibbling it with his beak. My Starly chirped with shreets and tweets along with the other two bird Pokemon to the Gardevoir.

Nalafari-Starly

Out of the blue, a Gardevoir gave me an Oran berry.

The Gardevoir spoke to me telepathically, “I am sorry that I allowed that Quilava to attack you. I hope that we can become friends.”

“Nah, that was alright. It’s all in the past now. Thanks for that Oran berry. You are welcome to become my friend at anytime. The more, the merrier. You are the awesomest Pokemon in the world, well the awesomest Pokemon before me,” I exclaimed as I started nibbling on the Oran berry again.

Samuel spoke up with a strict voice,” Nalafari, I would prefer it if you would stop boasting about yourself. I apologize for Nalafari’s manners. He is very arrogant and has a large ego.”

Ego…Ego…EGO!? Dang you Samuel! Why would I have a big ego? The awesomest Pokemon in the world does not have a large ego. I am too awesome for large egos. I taunted Sam,”Sammy Sammy Sammy, you must know about that time. Would you like me to tell that Gardevoir about what happened? Well, what happened was…”

My mouth was suddenly blocked by Sam’s right wing. Everything I started saying was muffled. Okay Sam, you are now twenty percent less awesome than before.

Sam spoke to the Gardevoir,”I apologize for Nalafari’s behavior again. He’s in a quite rambunctious period today.”

Emi chirped,”Thank you Miss Tetra for giving Nalafari an Oran berry. It is a pleasure to meet you. I would be glad to be your friend.”

And so, the conversations went on between the Gardevoir, me, and my two flock mates.

James “Jay” Rybak

I put my notebook back into my messenger bag. I looked up to see Ethan with a face pale as a ghost, and he had some injuries from searching for the Quilava’s Pokeball. Ethan placed some money on the table, and hustled outside of the restaurant. I knew there was something wrong, and I had to help him. I placed the amount of money that I used to order my salad, on the table. I also placed the amount of money for the professor and his Pokemon’s salad, Orange’s sandwich, and their orders.

I took out Samuel and Emil’s Pokeballs and opened them for the red light to engulf them back into the Pokeballs. I put the Pokeballs in my pocket,and Nalafari perched on my shoulder. I quickly told the professor, Tetra, and Orange that I need to find Ethan to apologize to him. As I was about to rush out of the restaurant,I heard Orange say,"Jay! You wanna go talk to him? I think Ethan looks sad... Maybe it’s our fault? Sorry Sir, I'm gonna have to run off. With or without Jay. So, Jay, you coming?"

I quickly answered,”Sure!”

I ran out of the restaurant as swift as I could and out to the outside world. I saw Ethan heading south to the volcano. I told my Starly to use Tailwind. The winds started to blow southwards, and causing my speed to accelerate. I opened Nalafari’s Pokeball, and the red light of the Pokeball brought Nalafari back into the Pokeball. Hopefully, the Starly would not pop out of his Pokeball randomly. I ran as rapid as I could towards Ethan, and I went ahead of Orange. I had to scamper around the crowds of people in the busy town of Oak Town, and made several turns to avoid hitting people on the streets.

Once I arrived at the base of the volcano, I hid behind a giant rock that was large enough to cover me. I wasn’t sure how to approach Ethan. I felt nervous and frightened. I felt like everything bad that occurred was caused by me. I felt like I was the reason who caused Ethan to run away. I was the reason I caused the fight between the Pokemon. I am a stupid trainer; I’ve failed the world, my most important goal,to be able to help everyone for the harmony of the world. I was still edgy about approaching Ethan. What if he sees me and runs away again? What if he throws a temper tantrum at me? What if he becomes rude to me?

I decided to take two deep breaths like I did before to calm myself down. However, no matter how many deep breaths I took, they did nothing to help me right now. I walked out of the shade of the large rock that hid me, and walked timidly to Ethan. I sat down on another rock near Ethan’s rock.

I started to meekly stutter,”H-hi Ethan, I-I’m sorry if I-I had caused everything bad that occurred recently. I-Iadmit that I-I’m an idiot. I-It was my fault that I had caused that fight between our Pokemon. I-I apologize if I-I had upset you o-or anything. I-I can’teven help anyone. I-I’m really sorry about all of this. I-I know apologies probably a-aren’t enough. I-In fact, I-I shouldn’t even belong on this island; I shouldn’t even be in this world any longer. I-I am just the scum of the earth. I-I’m sorry about everything.”

((Jay was actually serious about his apologies and the somewhat suicidal part.))

Last edited by SummerSkies; November 11th, 2012 at 07:11 PM. Reason: I just wanted to make my post much more clear.
Old November 10th, 2012, 04:52 PM
Dusk
Fighting to Renew my Past...

Nature: Lonely
Tyler Smith
WolfOfEve in REAL LIFE

"You must be Ty, I'm Sage Smith it's great to meet you." The unfamiliar voice chuckled slightly.

Tyler turned around, half-expecting his first customer already. Really? I haven't even opened the door yet! His expression shown relief when the person in question turned out to be another staff member. "Oh, hey... It's good to meet you too... I guess I don't have to introduce myself, since that 'perky' receptionist did so for me. This is my Cyndaquil, his name is Hono." Tyler gestured toward the Pokemon on his shoulder. Hono seemed nervous, a little sweaty from the exercise minutes before, but he was already well-groomed and looking pretty clean.

Tyler reached into the front pocket of his side bag, pulling out a keychain with a single key. He used to it unlock Room 22A, halfway walking inside before halting. "... Did you want a Pokemon groomed? It'll only take a me a few minutes to unpack and get set up, seeing as this room is also my new home."

Old November 10th, 2012, 08:12 PM
siiadams
Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866

Nature: Quiet
Shawn saw Kiki run off, saying she'd be right back. She was always running off like that, without warning. "Oh well," he thought, "that's the way she is. Just gotta get used to it." Standing around was something he wasn't used to. Seeing Alex there, though, made him have a thought.

"Hey, Alex. You said earlier something about bringing over another pokemon from home. How many pokemon do you have? And what are they?" He never really learned how to supress his excitement, but he loved hearing about other trainers' pokemon.

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Pokemon Training Academy - Shawn Williams (Sting *in box*, Cactuar, Zapper, Shiva, Pyra, Rocky, Crash)
Old November 11th, 2012, 03:05 AM
Lincoln West
Drowzee

Nature: Relaxed
Nika Valentine

Nika pushed her cap back on her head as Spider popped her head out of one trouser leg before vanishing again. Nobody here had asked her about her time as a Trainer before coming to the Academy.

"I spent quite a bit of time wandering around the Unova region, challenging trainers and Gyms. I realise now how woefully inefficent I was as a trainer. If I could start my journey again now - or after I leave here - I think I could be far more productive. I dabbled in Pokemon Competitions once, though they're not very popular in Unova, found I had no real talent for it. A few run ins with Team Plasma, nothing too serious though. It depends on what you want to know, really."

Jackson (Male Shieldon) Lvl 24: Toxic, Sandstorm, Protect, Iron Head, Stealth Rock, Dig
Ability: Sturdy

Bixi (Female Tirtouga) Lvl 24: Crunch, Aqua Tail, Sandstorm, Ice Beam, Stone Edge, Iron Defense
Ability: Solid Rock

Siege (Male Geodude) Lvl 22: Defense Curl, Attract, Rock Polish, Rock Throw, Magnitude, Roll Out
Ability: Rock Head
Old November 11th, 2012, 06:54 AM
Nideous
The world refused to change...

Nature: Gentle
Bri

Bri smiled slightly at the absol. He wasn't afraid, but he was cautious. Getting jumped on and attacked was not what he wanted to do, so he made sure to stay a little back. He slowly stood back up and nodded, catching Bouncy before she could bounce and land on Brie and hugging her close to him.

"Thanks. Hey, um, what are you doing out here?" he said in a gentle voice so he didn't startle Brie. That would not end well for anyone invovled, especially since Nova was missing and Thyme was asleep.

Drake

Drake nodded at Rosalyn and flashed a smile. Did... Did she really just ask the self proclaimed Dragonmaster if he had more dragons? That would be like asking if the sky was blue or if Lance was the strongest champion! Of course he had more dragons!

"Yeah. Other than Killita and Zeal, I have Rena my Dragonair. And Maris my Garchomp.And Axy, my Axew. I'm looking for more dragons though, always." he said, hearing Ash's snarky comment. He turned around to face her, not even bothering to stop Killita from bursting out of her pokeball and flying at Ash, with the clear intention of trampling her and licking her to death, the dragon's favorite form of greeting. Especially for "dear old friends."

"Hello Asha. It's been awhile. Rosalyn, let me introduce Ashara Harris. She's a teacher here, which makes me think Professor Oak has lost his sanity. Asha, this is Rosalyn, a student." he said in a very mild, level tone, his eyes flashing with annoyance. This was not how he wanted to meet her. In fact... He hadn't wanted to meet her at all. Oh well.

Kiki

"There you go! Your pokemon are fully healed!"

With that, Kiki walked out of the pokemon center, grinning at her two pokeballs. She sprinted back towards her friends, hoping that they were still there, and tackling both from behind when she reached them.

"Oh, I thought you guys had left without me!" she said happily, laughing and stepping back. She tossed Birdy's ball up and caught it grinning.

"I'm back!~" she said with a grin. She put the pokeball next to Cynder's and pushed her hair out of her eyes. "So, um... Where are we going next?"

Nova

Nova huffed and walked opposite of the Houndoom. Silly pup. Oh well. Volt growled at him, and Nova gave him a withering glare. But the manectric was either too stupid or too bold to back off. Nova rolled his eyes and focused on Doom.

"Calm down." he commanded, getting ready for a battle. This was going to be fun.

RIANBOW SPADE! (My answer to everything. )

Last edited by Nideous; November 11th, 2012 at 07:51 AM.
Old November 11th, 2012, 08:15 AM
Autumn Reverie

Yukiko

Yukiko continued walking towards the group of people. As she drew closer, nervousness started to take hold of her. "Will they like me? Will they like how I look? What if they stare? Will they hurt me?" All these questions started to race through Yuki's mind, causing her steps to falter and slow down. She then caught herself in time and angrily shook away those thoughts from her mind. "No! I must be strong! Time to get out of your comfort zone, Yuki!" she whispered fiercely to herself, giving her arm a small pinch.

With slightly renewed confidence, she finally stood about five meters away from the group of people. Yukiko, although being nervous as she was, stood her ground and faced the little group with expectancy in her heart.

"..um..hi there, my name's Yukiko, but um, you can call me Yuki," she spoke hesitantly in her soft, clear voice. "Um..I'm new here and I come from Snowpoint City in the Sinnoh region..and um..you are..?" she trailed off suggestively.

Last edited by Autumn Reverie; November 11th, 2012 at 10:58 AM.
Old November 11th, 2012, 10:49 AM
Crystallized
Always here. Always there.

Send a message via Skype™ to Crystallized
"Well... I've got a Linoone and a Mienfoo at home... I do want to send them over, but ive got no idea if I'm even allowed.." Alex said, smiling at Shawn, he really does seem to miss his other two pokemon.

"Anyway i wonder how Ki- Wah!?" Was all he managed to say before himself and Shawn were tackled to the ground by the girl in question. Blushing slightly again as he looked over his shoulder.

"O-oh hi.. U-uhm, Yeah we waited...And where are we going again?" He asked, more like mumbled at an hearable level.

( Is Yukino talking to our group? )

Pokemon trainer academy pokemon team:

Rhyha (Male Rhyhorn) Level 20: Rock blast, Take down, Mega horn, Icy wind, Drill run, Protect
Ability: Rock head.

Lin (Female Linoone) Level 20: Super Fang, Iron Tail, Ice Beam, Fury swipes, Rest, Shadow Claw
Ability: Quick Feet

Miean (Male Mienfoo) Level 25: Fake Out, Swift, Detect, Drain Punch, Acrobatics, U-Turn.
Ability: Re-generator
Old November 11th, 2012, 12:44 PM
Batel
A nothing.

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Skype™ to Batel
With a start, Andy awoke to unfamiliar surroundings.
The scruffy youth had no idea where he was... Or at least, he couldn't recall just yet.
And then, like a lightning bolt to the brain, it hit him.
"The boat! Has it arrived!?" Andy leapt up off of the seat he'd fallen asleep in on the boat and looked out it's window.
"We've arrived already!?" he exclaimed, dashing onto the boat's deck. Andy rushed to the closest place he could exit the boat and clambered off of it.
"Darn it! Just like me, falling asleep on my way to the greatest place on the planet since... Ever!" Andy knocked a knuckle on his own head in annoyance, frowning.
"Now where'd all of those people from earlier go!?" Andy asked no one, folding his arms and tapping his foot on the ground.
Less than half a second later, he propelled himself forward into a sprint, running towards the small town in the distance.
"I'll look there! They're bound to have gone in that direction!"
-- Synth
Old November 11th, 2012, 04:12 PM
siiadams

Shawn was fixing to answer Alex when he saw another female standing off in the distance. Was she calling to them? He stood to face her, noticing her white hair under her red hood. He didn't hear her voice very well, but she seemed friendly.

Shawn, with Zapper on his shoulder, turned to his two friends. "I wanted to go to the beach to catch a water-type. Let's go. We can meet this person on the way." He walks slowly up to this new girl, nodding his head in greeting. The Emolga simply smiles, waving a paw. "Hi there. Were you talking to us, miss? I'm sorry, but I didn't catch your name. I'm Shawn." He gestures behind him to his friends. "These are my friends, Alex and Kiki."

Pokemon Training Academy - Shawn Williams (Sting *in box*, Cactuar, Zapper, Shiva, Pyra, Rocky, Crash)
Old November 11th, 2012, 04:28 PM
Nideous

Kiki

Kiki grinned happily as she hugged Alex and pulled him up. She... Had forgotten where they were going actually. But it was of little importance. The fun was in the journey, not ust the destination.

"We're going where our feet take us!" she said happily, walking over to Shawn and the weird girl with white hair. She hugged her tight and stepped back, unnoticing if it startled the girl.

"Hiya! I'm Kiki, and these are my friends Shawn and Alex!" she said, totally ignoring Shawn's greeting, but focusing on one very important fact he had said. The beach! She loved the beach! She smiled brightly and hugged her vulpix plushie to her chest with a grin.

"I love the beach! Let's go!" she said to her three new friends, pointing in a direction that actually led toward the other side of the island. She wasn't really thinking about the one right behind them being closer.

Old November 11th, 2012, 05:58 PM
OrangeNess
Layton Lover

Nature: Docile
Orange
(Running to the Volcano)
Jay agrees we should follow Ethan and we leave the resturant. We start running toward Ethan (who has a large headstart on us, and I'm terrible at running). Jay has one of his pokemon use Tailwind and he just zooms ahead of me. Darn it! Huh huh huh... "Finally made it..." I pant.
"...I shouldn't even be in this world any longer. I-I'm just the scum of the Earth. I-I'm sorry about everything." Wait! Is Jay gonna atempt suicide?! That's not good... Err... I know!
"Go Bonsi!" I yell, "Nothing is worth comiting suicide over! You are not getting away with tht as long as I'm with you. As for Ethan, I am also very sorry... My pokemon started the fight, and look Bonsi is even apologising."
"Bon! Bon!" Bonsi says.
"See, it's not either of your guys' fault. If anything it's mine. I'm very sorry. Are we all still friends?" I extend each of my hands toward each of them. I hope my apology was enough...

Last edited by OrangeNess; November 12th, 2012 at 07:25 AM.
Old November 11th, 2012, 11:30 PM
Autumn Reverie

Yukiko

Shawn walked slowly up to Yukiko, nodding his head in greeting. The Emolga simply smiled, waving a paw.

"Hi there. Were you talking to us, miss? I'm sorry, but I didn't catch your name. I'm Shawn." He gestured behind him to his friends. "These are my friends, Alex and Kiki."

Yukiko, delighted that they had noticed her, stepped forward slightly.

"Um, yes, I was. My..my name's Yukiko, but you can call me Yuki, if..if you want." She smiled sincerely. "I..I'm new here." Her voice was slightly shaky as she had never really spoken openly to anyone else besides her few friends in Snowpoint City.

Yuki then noticed one of the other people - a girl - hug the other guy in the group and push him towards where she was standing, all the while speaking enthusiastically. She noticed that she seemed to be the touchy-feely type; the way she hugged her friend and her Vulpix plushie said it all. She wasn't prepared for the enormous bear-hug aimed at her though, leaving her startled quite a bit.

"Was that girl - Kiki, was it - talking about going to the beach? That kinda sounds like fun, I've never been to a beach before. I might want to tag along and to make friends with these people, they seem nice enough," Yuki thought. "I'm not very sure about Kiki with her hugging and all, though.. I think I just need time to get used to her, that's all. Nothing to worry about!" she added brightly to herself, touching her snowflake pendant at her neck for encouragement.

"Um..sure, I would love to follow along..if you don't mind..that is," Yuki answered. She looked towards the direction Kiki was pointing, and then at the beach right behind them. She timidly touched Kiki's shoulder. "Uh, excuse me Kiki, but..isn't the closest beach just behind us..?"

Last edited by Autumn Reverie; November 11th, 2012 at 11:42 PM.
Old November 12th, 2012, 06:02 AM
Crystallized

Alex continued to blush vividly as he's hugged, gettibg pulled up onto his feet.

"O-oh! Right, the beach! Sure sounds good..." He exclaimed happily, noticing the new girl across from them. Smiling kindly towards her as she gavd her introduction.

"It's nice too meet you, Yukino. I'm Alex." He said brightly, returning Rayha to his pokeball.

"And i deffinatly don't mind you tagging along. The more the merrier. Right?" He chirped happily. Walking over to yukino, the blush from Kiki's hug still bright on his face.

Rhyha (Male Rhyhorn) Level 20: Rock blast, Take down, Mega horn, Icy wind, Drill run, Protect

Lin (Female Linoone) Level 20: Super Fang, Iron Tail, Ice Beam, Fury swipes, Rest, Shadow Claw

Miean (Male Mienfoo) Level 25: Fake Out, Swift, Detect, Drain Punch, Acrobatics, U-Turn.
Old November 12th, 2012, 06:15 AM
Batel
A nothing.

Andy hadn't gone far running when he stopped for a moment to check his bag.
Within was everything he'd left there. His Pokénav, his pokéballs, all topped off with a ton of food.
He put the bag on the ground and rooted through it's contents, pulling a small piece of candy from it and popping it in his mouth, chewing on it for a little until it was gone.
"Nothing like a whatever time it is snack!" he said cheerfully, pulling the bag back onto his back and taking off again.
As Andy did this though, a pidgey flew right by him, taking his attention away from the path he was running along. He kept watching it as he ran...
Oblivious to the fact that he was heading straight for Alex at full speed.
-- Synth
Old November 12th, 2012, 06:30 AM
siiadams

Shawn smiles, a little smirk forming on his face. "Looks like you're stuck with us, Yuki," he said to her, noticing her attire Looks like she came from somewhere cold. He figured he'd get to know her as they went, so for now, he needed to find a pokemon. "Well, then, you three," he announced, "let's go to the beach!"

Shawn starts walking to the white sands nearby, slow enough for everyone to follow. He sent Zapper out to find a strong pokemon for him to try and catch. "Three people..." he thought, "Three friends...Maybe they can help me out. But should I tell them?" Lost in his thoughts, he didn't notice Zapper flying back until she landed on his shoulder.

Old November 12th, 2012, 06:34 AM
<Challenger>
Wake me when you need me.

Nature: Jolly
Haru grinned. "That sounds like a great idea!" He stood up smiling even bigger, thinking one thing and one thing alone. I think it's time for me to get some new friends. Haru never hesitated to make friends. He was a very friendly guy...sometimes too friendly. He had been kicked out of many a school club due to his awkward attempts to make friends...which ended badly. "Where do you girls think we should go? I'm all ears."

The pokemon were having a lot of fun. Twitch and Torch were still on guard duty, but they didn't seem to mind. Void was leading the fellowship even deeper into the woods. "She's right. There's nothing to be afraid of. For all we know, Geronimo could be watching our back." If he knew how right he was, he would've grinned with an unending grin. Twitch silenty muttered to himself, "Arceus save us if he is." Despite the Scyther's strength, the Grovyle was reluctant to trust him. He was an angry, violent ally. He could snap at any moment and attack anybody. "Where do you guys think we should go?" Torch asked, oblivious to Twitch's comment.
Lumina giggled.
Old November 12th, 2012, 07:15 AM
Nideous

Kiki

Kiki blinked and turned to the way Yuki had pointed, then she grinned at Alex, Shawn, and Yuki. The beach there? Awesome! That would be perfect! She grabbed Yuki and smiled, almost bouncing a bit.

"I love the beach! Let's go!" she said happily, tossing her pokeball and revealing Birdy. The Starly chirped happily and circled obvverhead, a taunting gaze at Zapper. Kiki was oblivious as she turned, seeing a boy sprinting toward them. She ran and grabbed the new boy and spun in a circle around him, effectively stopping the crash that had been about to happen, eager to make a new friend.

"Hiya! I'm Kiki, who are you? Wanna come to the beach with us? These are my friends, Alex, Shawn, and Yuki!" she said happily, almost too quickly to be understood.

Old November 12th, 2012, 07:34 AM
Crystallized

Alex eagerly followed the group, a new pokemon does sound good, maybe he could transfer his old pokemon over too. Well. if they allowed it at the pokemon center, clearly oblivious to the person rushing towards him, until Kiki caught him that is.

"Uhm... Nice catch Kiki, thanks." He said, smiling a little as he looked towards the new arrival. "Hi, my name's Alex, who are you?" he said quickly just after Kiki spoke, tilting his head slightly. Were they attracting people somehow? Either that or maybe it was just wierd timing.

Old November 12th, 2012, 07:46 AM
Batel
A nothing.

Andy was still watching the pidgey disappear into the horizon when Kiki grabbed his arm, stopping him dead in his tracks as she spun around him.
Unable to fully comprehend what Kiki was saying, Andy took a moment to listen to her properly, only to feel a twinge of pain at the back of his head.
He was used to that feeling, so he didn't flinch... But none the less, he decided to just answer what he'd thought Kiki had said, along with Alex who had spoken with her.
"My name's Andrew! But don't call me that, I prefer Andy!" he informed, grinning widely at the energetic girl. "The beach...? Sure! I love the water!"
Andy was certainly happy to have met other students. If he hadn't, who knows who he'd have had to go looking for?
He threw one clenched fist up to the sky, only to bring it down again in a thumbs up, looking from Kiki to Alex and then to Shawn and Yukiko.
"It's really good to meet you all!"
-- Synth
Old November 12th, 2012, 07:56 AM
Crystallized

Alex tilted his head slightly, but smiled widely towards the new addition of the group, he nodded swiftly and stretched his arms up, yawning quietly.

"Alright then! Lets go then shall we?" He said brightly, waiting for him to join the pack before starting to walk again towards the beach. Double checking that he still had his pokeballs on his belt as he walked.

"Are you new here as well, Andy?" Alex asked in the middle of a yawn, maybe it was just the weather, but he felt sort of sleepy, but there would be time for rest later...

Old November 12th, 2012, 09:52 AM
Autumn Reverie

Yukiko smiled back happily at Shawn and Alex. “I’m so gla-“ she started to reply, but was suddenly interrupted as a bouncing Kiki grabbed her. “...uh, glad to have met you guys. Thanks for being so kind to me. Sh...shall we be off, then..?” she finally finished mildly. “Goodness me, this is a little too enthusiastic for my taste,” she thought, a little annoyed. “I hope this doesn’t keep up for much longer...”

Yuki started to follow the group, but suddenly remembered something. Taking a Pokeball from her waist, she let out a Cyndaquil, who stretched out its small body, happily taking in the sun’s warm rays. Taking the fire-type Pokemon in her arms, Yuki turned to her friends. “Hey…I would like you to meet Amber, my partner…and my best friend,” she said to the group. Amber looked up interestedly at the two Pokemon flying above her head that she had never seen before and blew little fireballs in the air.

Suddenly, Kiki whizzed past Yuki, spinning around with a guy she had never seen before. After being introduced, she waved timidly at him with a gentle smile. “Hi, i-it’s very nice to meet you.”

Old November 12th, 2012, 10:23 AM
Crystallized

Alex smiled a little as he gave a little wave to Yuki's pokemon, walking over to lightly pats it's head.

"Well, well. another Cyndaquill trainer too?..." He said, laughing happily, taking Rayha's pokeball from his belt and letting him out so that he stands beside Alex.

"This is Rayha, my best friend aswell, We've been together for a good long time, right buddy?" Alex said brightly, nuzzling his pokemon partner. Who nuzzled back affectionately, nodding in Yuki's direction as an acknowlagement.

Last edited by Crystallized; November 12th, 2012 at 10:48 AM.
Old November 12th, 2012, 11:11 AM
dcjboi
With Quiet Courage

Send a message via Skype™ to dcjboi
Wyatt Wyvern (Raikou Dorm)
Raikou Dorm --> Academy Grounds
Wyatt casually strolled out his dorms, and he half-heartily did so. He hadn't gotten to know anyone at all at the school except for the one trainer who defeated him on the beach. He frowned and melancholy overcame him for a moment but he shrugged it off and attempted to turn this feeling into determination although a small amount of bitterness of loss stuck with him for a bit.
As he exit the dorm
s the sunlight hurt his eyes although it rejuvenated him and overwhelmed his senses. "Maybe this island isn't as bad as I thought" he muttered to himself. He stumbled across the grounds with a trace of a grin on his face and he sat down on a bench on the grounds, lugging his back. He sat down and got comfortable and pulled out an apple and casually chewed on it while his mind drifted away

Last edited by dcjboi; November 12th, 2012 at 11:19 AM.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links