The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner

Notices

Roleplay Corner Go here to Roleplay (RP) about ANYTHING. Enjoy joining and creating RPs.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old November 18th, 2012, 11:18 AM
OrangeNess
Layton Lover

Nature: Docile
Orange
(Waking up after a short nap)
*Yawn* Hunh? I'm awake? Hmm... I wonder when that Starly will be back... Oh my! Jay.... Is he alright? I turn around to see a sleeping and smiling Jay. Now isn't that nice. Wait, we still need his antidepressant medecine, I think that's where the Starly was going, but we need to get him to calm down so he doesn't choke on the pill. How do we do that... "Hey Tetra, what do we do to get him to calm down? Do you know any pokemon in the area that know a move that calms people down? Like, Charm or Attract?" I ask her.
Old November 18th, 2012, 12:43 PM
SummerSkies
is a budgie.

Nature: Timid
James “Jay” Rybak
I felt like I was floating in the subconscious of my mind. I felt light as a feather floating in space. I slowly opened my eyes to notice that I was in a white gown similar to hospital gowns. There was darkness everywhere besides me and I glowing orb of light. I approached the orb of light by floating to the orb. As I got closer to the orb, I could see three figures in the shape of three humans. The figure to the left had a long, lanky, muscled physique. The figure in the middle was shorter than the other two figures, and the figure seemed to be a bit skinny. The figure to the right was shorter than the figure to the left, but taller than the figure in the middle. The figure to the right seemed to be a female, while one was a young male, and one looked androgynous.

I push myself to float closer to the three figures. The closer I got to the source of the light, I recognized them. They were my friends who disappeared from my life when I was a young twelve year old. Like me, they were wearing white gowns. The tallest figure was David, the figure to the left was Mei, and the middle figure was André. I felt a bit of nostalgia when I saw them. They looked so young as if they were still twelve year olds even though they would be fourteen if they were still alive. They had been my friends ever since we were in kindergarten. I missed them; it had never been the same without them those years ago.

Mei floated over to me and hug tackled me. Tears were floating out of her eyes as she told me,” J-Jay, I missed you, I’m s-sorry if I died and left you in d-depression. I’m s-so s-sorry about what h-happened.”

I could feel Mei’s tears wetting the left shoulder part of my white gown. I pat Mei on her back and comfort Mei by telling her that I was alright and it was okay.

I gave a hug to all three of them, and asked them in concern, “André, Mei, David, are you three alright? I haven’t seen you three in forever. I miss you guys. It is nice to see you three here. Am I in heaven?”

“Oh no, no,no,” chuckled David as he ruffled my hair, “It’s not your time yet. Mei, André, and I just wanted to visit you. After all, we miss our best buddy, don’t we?”

“James, I’m glad you had befriended others as well, whether human or Pokemon. I want you to remember that we will always be with you. If you look up into the stars, you might see us. We never left, as our souls and spirits are with you. It is now time for us to depart you.” said André, “but before we leave, we would like to give you something.”

André handed me three feathers. One feather was a spring green, another was sky blue, and the last was strawberry red.

André opened his mouth to speak, “These feathers represent us. So we would always be with you, making sure you are alright. Farewell James, we shall meet again someday.”

“Bye, bye Jay!” shouted Mei.

“See ya buddy”, David said with a grin.

I saw a flash of light, and the next thing I saw the barren, rocky surface of a mountain or volcano. I saw my three Pokemon cuddling next to me. I wondered if I was really dreaming. I opened my left fist to reveal three feathers exactly the same colorization as the feathers I saw in my dream. I smiled, and stood up. I had never been so joyful in such a long time before. I put the feathers in the pocket of my pants.

I saw Nalafari holding with his talons a small bottle of water, and a bottle of pills with a label, Prozac. Nalafari had gotten the pills that were necessary to me. I took two pills out of the bottle of pills, and swallowed the two pills whole. I opened the bottle of water to drink to chug the pills down. I felt relieved and better than before.

((I'll add Nalalafari's part later.))

Enneagram: 6-9-4
Pokemon White
0734 0422 1776

DeviantART

~ The Pokeballs were made by

Last edited by SummerSkies; November 18th, 2012 at 07:08 PM.
Old November 18th, 2012, 08:51 PM
ShinyDiamond
«Dual Wield» User

Nature: Bashful

Kilik Chambers - Academy Grounds

So Valorie just caught Kiyoko. It was still very surprising for Kilik to see for himself that the little boy Kiyoko was actually a Zorua. He still wondered how he didn't see that coming, considering he had a Zorua who was now a Zoroark. Maybe he shouldn't dwell on it & focus on this situation: venturing with friends & Pokemon. Does Kiyoko trust me at all?

As everyone was getting on Valorie's Dragonite's back once they were outside, Kilik decided to return Mistress back into her Pokeball. He had to wait, however, for her to finish her conversation with Snype.

"Hehe, of course I've been doing good! Psst... Remember that ship that was flying over the sky?" A flying ship? Mistress questioned herself if Snype actually concocted a prank like that, or if he was even capable of that. Impossible! "Kehe, of course... that was awhile ago. I may have gotten a little rusty in the past few days. Me and Mark have been busy training and such. How've you been?" More talk.

"Been taking appearances of various people around, messing with them & such," Mistress began explaining. "I'd like to stick with the same trick & causing different problems for people." So Snype was getting rusty? Mistress wouldn't know anyway. She noticed Kilik taking out her Pokeball. Guess it was time to head back inside. At least she can take a nap. "Hee, guess that's my cue. Nice catching up with you!" she said goodbye to Snype & dove back into her Pokeball. Maybe next time she could test her skills with Snype... In a battle.

Kilik thought he could at least have one Pokemon ride with him on Dragonite. Tentou could enjoy the ride. The Shinx was sent out of course, & he smiled happily at everyone, even the big Dragonite & little Zorua. He hopped into Kilik's arms as Kilik sat on Dragonite's back, near the back & close to the legs. She was a big Pokemon indeed. "Enjoy the ride, Tentou," Kilik encouraged Tentou, who in return barked cheerily. It was now time for takeoff! Any second now.

While I'm alive, I won't let any party members die.

Paired for life with PinkSapphire
~Dia+PS~
Old November 19th, 2012, 02:05 AM
pat20cool
Psyduck

Nature: Jolly
Lucas McGuire

Waiting patiently, Lucas just thought of something he needed to take care of. He turned to his friends and appologised for leaving right as they were about to start. Lucas and Aipom made their way back into the Acadamy grounds. Lucas made his way into the registry office, and looked at all of the available classes for him to take. Being really indecisive, he walks outside to think about what he should do. Lucas sent out Heracross, so it and Aipom can help Lucas choose what class would be best.

'I would love to take them all...but it's just so much to choose from...' Lucas said with slight doubt. Aipom and Heracross get up and start stretching getting ready for Lucas's decision.

Patrick McCallion in Time and Space: Phanpy

Lucas McGuire in Pokemon Trainer's Academy: Aipom, Heracross, Aron

Lucas McGuire in Unova Masters: Tepig
Old November 19th, 2012, 04:53 AM
Nideous
The world refused to change...

Nature: Gentle
Brian

Bri smiled at the display from Brie, hugging Bouncy to him tighter. But Brian paused and looked at his watch, sighing when it was broken. With a shake of his head he shrugged.

"I think class is over, but if you want I'll help you look." Brian said with a smile.

"Yay! More friends! I wanna play!" Bouncy cried happily, trying to get out of his grasp, making the boy laugh and pat her head.

Nova

Nova rolled his eyes and used Double Team, a copy following him as he bolted out of the way. This guy... Clearly wasn't taking him seriously. Oh well. Nova growled and circled the Houndoom and charged forward in a burst of speed. A move he only recently mastered, Extreme Speed, but it was a good one.

"Like that stupid pup can beat Doom." the manectric huffed, watching them battle lazily. Vulpix shook his head, slowly waking up.

Drake

Drake chuckled and returned Zeal, crossing his arms. Then he shook his head. Asha had a point, they were collegues, despite the obvious lack of thought at putting them together. It was either very dangerous, or would turn out to be a great addition, as he was unmatched in what he did, as was she.

"Fair enough. Killita, leave her alone." Drake said as the happy dragon crooned and licked her again. Some things never changed...

"So Asha, why come out here and find me? Hmm?" he said mildly.

Kiki

The girl dashed through the grass, pausing when a rattata squeeked at her. She blinked and reached down, only to remember both her pokemon were missing!

"Uh-oh..." she said mildly, taking a step back from the curious rat. It squeeked again, walking forward, sniffing curiously. Distracted, Kiki pulled out the pokemon toy and bounced it around. The mouse squeeked at her again.

"Rattata!" it said, pouncing at the toy. Without waiting Kiki bolted, dropping the toy, running back to where her friends were, seeing Yuki in the distance.

"YUKI!!" she shouted, dashing for her., still too far away to see the pair of Cyndaquil.

Cynder

Cynder looked up and saw the larger cyndaquil approaching, and squeeked mildly. Out of fear, she shied away, her back sparking and lighting on fire, eying Amber weakly, bacing away. She didn't wan to fight! But she would if she had to...

RIANBOW SPADE! (My answer to everything. )
Old November 19th, 2012, 08:27 AM
Batel
A nothing.

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Skype™ to Batel
Catches stuck close by Yuki, not leaving her side for a moment. He was amused by the pokémon that Yuki was calling to. It seemed there was some form of contest going on.
Feeling himself to be above the antics of the little ones, Catches stayed out of it, keeping his place beside Yuki.

Abruptly, the vision Andy was seeing just... Ended. With a start, he jerked awake. Confused, the boy looked around woozily. It had been a dream? Andy could barely see a thing around him, his vision was so blurred. But he was lying on something nice. Nice and soft. Lying back on the softness, Andy took a deep breath. "What in the world happened...?" he said to himself, closing his eyes after confirming he really couldn't see anything properly for now. "What were those pokémon I was dreaming about...?" Andy moved a hand to his face, blocking out the light that was making it's way through his eyelids. "Was that island a dream too...?" Andy paused, feeling around his person. "Where's my bag...? Catches...? Snaps...? Are you there?" He was just about ready to panic, but then he felt the headache coming on again, so instead of getting into a bad way again, Andy just thought about the lovely smells that were tickling his nostrils.
-- Synth
Old November 19th, 2012, 09:35 AM
Crystallized
Always here. Always there.

Send a message via Skype™ to Crystallized
Alex blinked a little in surprise as Andy jolted awake, he smiled softly, a concerned look on his face.
"Hey there, Andy..? How are you feeling." He said, patting Rahya's head softly as he sat on his back, looking around Shawn's room slowly.
"We're in Shawn's room right now... You passed out from your headache so we carried you here." He said after a short pause, at least Andy was awake...
"Are you feeling okay? Does your head still hurt?

Pokemon trainer academy pokemon team:

Rhyha (Male Rhyhorn) Level 20: Rock blast, Take down, Mega horn, Icy wind, Drill run, Protect
Ability: Rock head.

Lin (Female Linoone) Level 20: Super Fang, Iron Tail, Ice Beam, Fury swipes, Rest, Shadow Claw
Ability: Quick Feet

Miean (Male Mienfoo) Level 25: Fake Out, Swift, Detect, Drain Punch, Acrobatics, U-Turn.
Ability: Re-generator
Old November 19th, 2012, 01:25 PM
siiadams
Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866

Nature: Quiet
The nurse, with Shawn riding behind her, pulled up to the Raikou dorm. Wasting little time, he led her to his room, where his door was still open. Walking in, Shawn was forced to do a double-take. Andy was awake! He couldn't believe it! "Andy, are you ok? Is your head still hurting?" Shawn asked before the nurse kinda pushed him out of the way.

The nurse started examining Andy right away, feeling for his pulse, checking his temperature...basic examination procedure. After she was done, she looked to Shawn and Alex. "Let me see what I have from my tests and I will return in a few minutes," she said before leaving the room.

Shawn turned to Alex. "How long has he been awake?"

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Pokemon Training Academy - Shawn Williams (Sting, Cactuar, Zapper, Shiva, Pyra, Rocky)
Vale Institute of Magic - Jason Barrett, Metal
Heart of Soul - Anthony "Tony" Marsh & Tabor
Adventurers In Training - Xaltin
PokeLINK - Jerrod Parker
Old November 20th, 2012, 03:37 AM
Autumn Reverie
d a y d r e a m

Location: Above Singapore, below Thailand. Hm, you don't know where that is?
Nature: Modest
Yuki broke into a jog, nearing the two small flaring Cyndaquil on the beach. Amber looked really tensed up and Cynder, her rival seemed quite nervous; both of them spewing fire from their backs. Yuki finally reached the both of them, but did not try to touch her partner in fear of provoking her even more than she already was. "Amber..! St-stop fighting with Cynder, please! L-look! It's me, Yuki! Y-you have to listen to me...!" Her pleading didn't bring much success as the flare-up did not cease. Amber suddenly let loose a quick dart at Cynder, performing a Quick Attack move.

Yuki had just about enough of this. She dove at her partner, catching hold of her and tried to keep her away from her rival, only to be burned by her flaming back in the process. She then realised how dumb she was. Taking out her Pokeball, Amber found herself sucked back into her spherical home, effectively subdued for now. All that for nothing. Yuki sighed and stood up, brushing off the sand from her pants and looked around. She saw Catches the Tyrouge standing close by. "Come Catches...let's go..." she said to the Fighting-type Pokemon. "...And you too, Cynder... We need to find your trainer...oh, and there she is now..." Yuki spotted Kiki running towards her from a distance. She waved back to her, walking in her direction.

Last edited by Autumn Reverie; November 20th, 2012 at 04:08 AM.
Old November 20th, 2012, 04:40 AM
Nideous

Kiki

Kiki grinned and ran over to Yuki, smiling and grabbing her into a hug. She was so happy! Yuki had found Cynder! Everything was alright again!

"Thank you so much! I can't believe you found Cynder!" she said happily, bouncing around happily. She spun around and picked Cynder up, hugging her happily. The little cyndaquil squealed happily and hugged her, Kiki didn't even notice that her arms were getting a little burned from the mouse's happy fire as she set her on her head.

"Quil!" Cynder said, cuddling to the top of her head. Kiki smiled and held her arm up.

"Zapper! Birdy!" she called happily, looking up at the two pokemon flying overhead. Then she turned back to Yuki. "We got Andy back to Shawn's room, wanna go see how he's doing?"

Old November 20th, 2012, 08:37 AM
Crystallized

Alex smiled softly as Shawn and the Nurse entered the room, he patted Rahya's head and stretched out slightly.
"Oh hey, Shawn... Uhm, He's only been awake for a few moments really." He said softly, looking at him.
"Any news from Kiki and Yuki? Are they alright?" He asked, smiling still... he was getting a little concerned for his friend's pokemon, wondering if they had found them or not.

Rhyha (Male Rhyhorn) Level 20: Rock blast, Take down, Mega horn, Icy wind, Drill run, Protect

Lin (Female Linoone) Level 20: Super Fang, Iron Tail, Ice Beam, Fury swipes, Rest, Shadow Claw

Miean (Male Mienfoo) Level 25: Fake Out, Swift, Detect, Drain Punch, Acrobatics, U-Turn.
Old November 20th, 2012, 12:35 PM
Batel
A nothing.

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Skype™ to Batel
Catches let out a strange cry that resembled a laugh once the two trainers had been reunited with their pokemon. He grinned at the two girls, holding up his trademark thumbs up. Upon mention of Andy however, Catches immediately got excited and started jogging on the spot, waiting to leave for wherever his trainer was.

Andy heard the comforting words from Alex, sighing with relief. "So you guys weren't a dream... Awesome..." Andy tested his eyes again, and noted he could see objects a lot clearer again, if not as before. EVerything was going back to normal. "Sean's room, huh? Geez... You guys really know how to treat a guy..." Andy chuckled, but added a short "Thanks..." before continuing to answer his new friend's question. "A lot better I have to say... Just making sure not to think too much, you know?"

When Andy heard Shawn's voice, he sat up, blinking at the bright sunlight that was invading his eyes. He could see everything flawlessly now, and saw the worried look on Shawn's face even as the nurse took the tests on Andy. When the nurse left, Andy looked a little puzzled. "I'm feeling a lot better than before... Much, much better." It was just hitting Andy how well taken care of he felt. His friends had done this much for him. Andy couldn't remember the last time he'd done something like that for anyone. When Alex asked about Kiki and Yuki, he looked around and noticed only then that the others weren't there. "Huh? 'Are they alright?' Did something happen to them?" Andy asked, almost jumping up in panic, assuming the worst. If something bad had happened to his friends, he and Catches would repay their debt without hesitation. The residual pain from the headache stopped him from fully standing though, and with a sigh he slumped back onto the bed. "Nothing bad, right?"
-- Synth
Old November 20th, 2012, 02:22 PM
siiadams

Shawn shrugged, "The others were looking for their pokemon. I sent Zapper to help them." He was getting worried about their situation. Maybe he'd go check on them later...if he got the time. "I'm going to talk to the nurse. Maybe she has an idea about what happened to you, Andy." Shawn started walking out, but turned to both his friends, "You guys can stay here as long as you want. You're welcome as guests."

Shawn stepped out of the room, finding the nurse. She called him over with the results. "It seems," she said, looking at the test results, "that he is a perfectly healthy young man. Its possible that he may be suffering from a mental disorder or trauma. That would explain why he went unconscious." She stood up, packing her things. "If there's any further trouble, bring him to the center and we'll do a brain scan on him, ok?" The nurse smiled, shook his hand and walked out, hopping on her scooter to ride to the pokemon center.

Zapper flew around both Kiki and Yuki, gliding with them, before racing back to the academy, landing on Shawn's sill.

Pokemon Training Academy - Shawn Williams (Sting, Cactuar, Zapper, Shiva, Pyra, Rocky)
PokeLINK - Jerrod Parker
Old November 21st, 2012, 05:34 PM
PkMnTrainer Yellow
RP Mentor

Nature: Hardy
Valorie Ryder - Heading to Oak Town
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Without another word Dragonite lifted off the ground, it's relatively small wings not really bothering to try to lift the impossibly heavy pokemon. Rather, it flew using the same telekinetic abilities it had used ever since it was a dratini. That being said, the flight was unusually smooth compared to the standard flying pokemon. For something so big, it sure moved fast! That wasn't even counting the meta-knowledge of Dragonite's ability to use extremespeed. One had to wonder--With the psychic strength to be able to achieve speeds and heights like this--Why wasn't Dragonite more well known for it's less physical abilities? Regardless, with the wind racing past them the group would quickly close distance towards Oak Town. It was admittedly difficult to see with the wind pounding on one's face so hard, but both Valorie and Dragonite noticed a rather fast moving object in their general airspace.

Normally this wasn't a concern seeing as they were probably far from the only trainers that rode their flying pokemon, but Dragonite's superior vision told her that the pokemon in question was coming right at them. Now this wasn't exactly a split second deal, but a collision was not in anyone's best interest. Therefore as the pokemon, an archeops sporting a person wearing what appeared to be a trenchcoat and clutching at a pseudo-cliche fedora as it's rider, drew ever nearer Dragonite suddenly rerouted it's course, coming to a stop not long later and rotating to face the apparent pursuer. Valorie for one was somewhat irritated. Who in Arceus' name chased you down while you were trynig to fly to your next destination and--Valorie's thoughts were derailed when the rider and his arceus slowed to a stop as well, the rider finally looing up and grinning at Valorie in a familiar manner.

...Oh well this was no place to hold a conversation at all! Valorie urged Dragonite to land and the large pokemon did so. With a simple "C'mon..." Valorie slid off Dragonite and moved to meet their guest, whom was currently doing the same. Upon closer inspection the man appeared to be middle-to late aged. His trench coat was of the cloth variety, and matched both his appropriately fancy shoes and hat in color. He was also carrying... at least half a dozen drinks on his person. It probably helped to have a lot of pockets.

"Hey, Dad..." Valorie said in a slightly reserved tone, answering the obvious question before it had ever been asked, only leaving about a dozen other questions such as where he'd gotten all those drinks that may or may not be conveniently for them to share. ...That /couldn't/ simply be a coincident, right?

"Hey, Val~" the older man stated in an affectionate manner, moving over and handing her what appeared to be a blueberry smoothie, which Valorie took in a slightly confused manner. It might seem she had... just as many questions as everyone else probably did. "Who're your friends? Are they out for a drink on the town too?" he asked, holding out one of the leftover smoothies of various indeterminate flavors one could probably guess from their colors in offering. Well gee wiz, Dad! You make it sound so mature! Needless to say, Valorie actually seemed slightly speechless, perhaps out of embarrassment--or shock? Good luck reading her mind. You failed to roll your speech check.
Old November 21st, 2012, 06:22 PM
銀ヤミ
Living for Another

Nature: Lonely
KIYOKO
きよこ

The Zorua with Lucario Blood

Kiyoko, probably at the most relaxed and vulnerable state he may have ever been in, had to lift his head out of the scarf when he began to feel... Turbulence. To his amazement, they were in the air; now that should say something about the comfort of the scarf. It didn't last, however, because the flight was quickly ended when an odd man came into the picture.

Now, under normal circumstances, having so many people he was unfamiliar with nearby would be terrifying. Why was this situation different? Perhaps the mixture of comfort and affection given by Valorie put him in a much more eased state? Or maybe she'd became a protective figure to him? Who knows; The man handed Valorie a blue cup of something; the bright color caught Kiyoko's attention. He sniffed (still burrowed within her scarf, mind you) in the direction of the drink. Oran berry...? No... But it smells similar... only more sweet... The drink peaked his interest, but he decidedly took his time to examine the man. Of course... Now, Kiyoko's fur was beginning to rise. He seemed to have lost the lax nature upon seeing the man and now huddled back into the scarf.

Old November 21st, 2012, 07:27 PM
OrangeNess
Layton Lover

Orange
(Atop the Volcano)
"Jay? Jay, you there man? Helloooo? Yes! He's waking up!" I say excidedly. His Starly finally made it back with the medicine, and Jay's alright. This is great news! "Jay! You're back!" I say as I hug him. "Are you okay What caused you to go into shock? It doesn't matter! You're okay!" That's so great. He's okay. I hope the hug wasn't too awkward for him, but I'm so excited he's back!
Old November 21st, 2012, 09:02 PM
Megaman765
Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3

Nature: Bold
It was times like this that Mark wished he had a flying Pokemon capable of going such distances like Dragonite. He couldn't imagine Kara being able to carry Mark around. He didn't exactly fly but more so glided using the wind. It was enough for her to avoid ground attacks like any flying Pokemon but either way... Mark held on tight to Dragonite, wind blowing straight into his face as they traveled through the sky. He had a bit of trouble seeing as his eyes were mostly closed while traveling. The wind made it difficult to see. He did notice Dragonite slow down though. She even started landing. With not as much wind blowing in his face now, he noticed someone was tailing them. His Pokemon... well... he could only compare it to an Aerodactyl if it went through a serious paint job... they didn't look all that similar at all though so it was a pretty crappy comparison. Mark decided to keep his thoughts to himself before he thought of any other stupid stuff like that.

When they landed, Valorie called the man her dad. Well... looks like the whole family was here. Mark of course accepted the drink and proceeded to introduce himself. He wondered if his Dad would know who he was similar to Valorie's mother.

"Thanks! I'm Mark! Nice to meet you erm... Mr. Ryder. Yeah, I'm a friend of Val here! " Mark said, mostly assuming that was what he went by. He accepted one of the smoothies, a red one at that, probably cherry.

Trainer Academy RP Pokemon
Snype (Sableye)- Lv. 52- Detect, Shadow Sneak, Will-o-wisp, Low Sweep, Foul Play, Taunt (Ability: Keen Eye)
Commodore (Porygon-Z)- Lv. 55 -Signal beam, Conversion 2, Recover, Tri Attack, Ice Beam, Trick Room (Ability: Trace)
Len (Poliwraith)- Lv. 53- Bubblebeam, Brick Break, Dig, Belly Drum, Sleep Talk, Rest (Ability: Water Absorb)
Able (Ninjask)- Lv. 45 - Fury Cutter, Slash, Double Team, Protect, Baton Pass, Swords Dance (Ability: Speed Boost)
Kara (Gligar) Lv. 27 Acrobatics, Substitute, Fury Cutter, Knock Off, Slash,Toxic (Ability: Poison Heal)
Xerox (Ditto) Lv. 25 Transform (Ability: Imposter)

(In Box)
Shedinja- Lv. 35 Fury Swipes, Confuse Ray, Sand attack, Leech Life, Mind Reader, Scratch (Ability: Wonder Guard)

Last edited by Megaman765; November 23rd, 2012 at 09:16 AM.
Old November 22nd, 2012, 07:33 PM
ShinyDiamond
«Dual Wield» User

Nature: Bashful

Kilik Chambers - Heading To Oak Town

Just like that, Valorie's Dragonite was airborne. This dragon seemed to fly smoothly, even while carrying this many people. Kilik was pretty impressed with Valorie's skills. He began to think for a moment. Perhaps Valorie would be willing to teach me one of her methods of training.

While they were still airborne, the wind hit hard on everyone's face. Kilik held on tight to Tentou so he wouldn't fall. He still had thoughts about dragons right now. Ganta was now in his mind. His training will have to start soon, that way he can fly however he wants. It won't stop there, however. This was complicated planning, until it was interrupted by a careless flyer. It wasn't Valorie's doing, mind you. Some white coat on his Archeops almost crashed into Dragonite. What was this guy's problem? They weren't even at Oak Town, as far as Kilik knew. Even Tentou was irritated. Dragonite was taking a land, & everyone was off & on the ground.

Kilik listened to this guy's words, Valorie's as well. Here's a surprise: he was her father. He had some smoothies with him, asking Valorie if the people here, Kilik included, were her friends. Kilik decided to take a smoothie kindly & gave it to Tentou. He licked the smoothie & enjoyed, eating it up joyishly. Kilik, meanwhile, looked at Valorie. It was a little difficult to see how she felt. Stunned maybe? Shocked, that could be it. That is Kilik's best guess. He looked back at her dad. Why was everyone's family here except his... Shaking it off again!

"I'm Kilik," Kilik greeted. "This is Tentou." Tentou barked happily at Valorie's dad & continued eating the smoothie he was given by Kilik. So, what now? Should they just drink smoothies & battle? Yes, battle!

While I'm alive, I won't let any party members die.

Paired for life with PinkSapphire
~Dia+PS~

Last edited by ShinyDiamond; November 28th, 2012 at 09:37 PM.
Old November 23rd, 2012, 12:46 PM
pat20cool
Psyduck

Nature: Jolly
Lucas McGuire - Academy Grounds

'Okay, I've got it! Aipom, close your eyes.' Lucas commanded his purple companion. Aipom closed it's eyes, as Lucas turned the subjects list facing it. 'Okay Aipom with one of your tail fingers, point at the one that we should attend!' Aipom nodded as it's tail stretched over to the page and poked something. Lucas turned the page back to see what it was, seeing as Aipom's finger was big enough two cover two options, Lucas decided going with both. 'Pokemon Mythology with Steven Yew? And Trainer Fitness and Basic Knowledge with Lt. Surge? Aww man, I would've liked to have been in Roark's class...Well let's go sign up guys!' Lucas said as his Aipom and Heracross walked by his side on the way to the registration offices.

Patrick McCallion in Time and Space: Phanpy

Lucas McGuire in Pokemon Trainer's Academy: Aipom, Heracross, Aron

Lucas McGuire in Unova Masters: Tepig
Old November 24th, 2012, 03:31 PM
Fuyu
Raising Heart, set up!

Send a message via Yahoo to Fuyu Send a message via Skype™ to Fuyu
Ciel

The boy shook his head. "N-No, it's okay. I just... um... we'll be all right...." Brie glowered again, growling at the world in general. He looked around rather oddly, as if expecting someone to come out from the trees at any given moment. Something did as a matter of fact. It was a monkey. It was a purple monkey that was diving towards Brian's head.

Ciel, to his credit, reacted and threw a Pokeball. "Momo," he called desperately. "Zen Headbutt!" The Skitty let out a happy mewl as she left the Pokeball, actually stopping to jump off of Bri's head and smash into the monkey's face. The boy turned pink. "S-Sorry about that... I just caught her... she's a little silly."

???

The young man smiled, enthused. "Did we hit his pride Doom? Sorry~ Go on now, it's your turn." Doom barked his agreement and took a deep breath, letting out a chilling howl of a Roar. Of course if the Arcanine didn't hesitate and continued attacking, he'd definitely be hit. Not that it would hurt much mind you. That would be silly. It would make a bit of an injury of course, there was no denying that.

The trainer merely laughed, the sound almost like a giggle as he picked up a nearby kit. "Look at this! Someday you will be this strong," he told it. "If your mother is anything to go by, you won't have a choice. So do them proud."

Ash

Ash didn't react to the old name. Habitually she had almost lashed out as was custom. Only one person was allowed to call her Asha. But she wouldn't just let him see that little tick of hers, not now at any rate. She patted Kilita on the head, enjoying the creature's friendliness. Nothing wrong with a little happiness in this day and age. Judging by Drake's unfriendly attitude, he needed all the chipper he could get.

"Aw, I'm just playin hide and go seek," she replied. "That guy's hiding... and I'm searching. Prat's good." She was grinning though, excited. When she found the bugger, he would get a fight he wouldn't forget. A mewl interrupted her musings and she reached behind her to pet the dark fur of a familiar lion. "Hullo Sparx, it's been a while. Ya recognize this airhead?" Sparx mewed agreement, though the sound actually came out more like a threatening growl. Same difference with her.

Ash only laughed. "Looks like she knows a scent when she does. So where is that idiot?" Sparx mewed again, causing her to laugh. "Fine, don't tell me."

Old November 24th, 2012, 05:17 PM
siiadams

Shawn walks back into the room to see Zapper on the windowsill. "Did you find the missing pokemon?" he asked her, knowing it was a dumb question. After all, if she didn't find them, she wouldn't be here. Zapper nodded, smiling, then looked over, as if saying Yuki and Kiki were coming back. He needed to let them know what the nurse said, though.

Shawn looked to Andy, resting in his bed. "The nurse said," Shawn started, "that there isn't anyting wrong with you physically. You're healthy for your age. She was stumped as to the reason why you had your headache or why it did so much to you. Its possible that it may be a mental disorder or something similar." He felt uncomfortable with that last sentence, feeling that a mental disorder seemed insulting...Andy was pretty normal. "I'm sorry if you feel insulted with what I said...I would be, a little. Anyways, the girls are on their way back and I'll tell them what the nurse said, too. You stay in bed until you feel you can stand and walk without help, ok?" And with that, Shawn signaled to Zapper and walked out the door to outside the dorm, while she glided to her trainer and landed on his shoulder, panting a little.

Shawn knew she felt tired, so he recalled Zapper to her pokeball, thinking about what happened with Andy. He stood there, seeing Kiki and Yuki in the distance.

PokeLINK - Jerrod Parker
Old November 25th, 2012, 11:43 AM
Crystallized

Alex looked around the room slowly, letting out a soft, barely noticeable sigh as he sat on Rayha's back... Something felt wrong, like a sort of feeling one would get when they were sick. Be he didn't feel sick at all.
"Hey, Andy? Want one of these?" Alex said slowly, offering the bag of Oran chips he was given from Kiki.
"There Oran chips... I think they will help healing or something." He said, half in the real world and half in daydream land.

Rayha slowly nodded his head in agreement, as if saying to Andy that it was okay to eat them, after a brief stretch he lay down with Alex still sitting on his back, surely Shawn wouldn't mind if he took a nap.

Old November 25th, 2012, 04:00 PM
Nideous

Kiki

Kiki shrugged as neither flying type responded to her call. Oh well. At least she had Cynder! She smiled at Yuki briefly, then before the girl could react Kiki had bolted after Zapper, nearly loosing the cyndaquil on her head as she dashed to Shawn's side.

"Is Andy ok? Did he wake up?" she asked, regaining her usual hyper active manner, spotting Birsdy circling over his head, chirping happily. She held her burnt arm up and snapped her fingers, giggling as Birdy landed on her.

Brian

Brian laughed at the skitty and took a step back, pulling out Bouncy's ball and returning her before she could try and join the fun. A skitty! It was so cute! He smiled at the pair of pokemon.

"You just caught her? Cool! She seems really friendly." he said kindly, not really fazed by any pokemon. He reached down and put his hand on Leena's pokeball, just in case Momo needed a hand. Wait... Maybe Leena wouldn't be the best choice... Knowing her she'd try and scare him and Ciel... And Bri did not want a repeat of the boat incident.

Nova

Nova's ears flattened and he stumbled a bit and slammed into Doom, tripping over his paws. He shook his head. Siuddenly, for a brief moment, he had been a puppy again, scared of some pathetic roar. Bother. But in his hesitation, Vulpix barked at Doom and dashed forward.

"Vulpix, back!" he snarled, getting back to his feet, regaining his composure.

Drake

Drake was not aware of her little peeve, and he merely called her Asha out of habit. He shrugged and stretched out, kind of bored. He didn't really want to get into an arguement right now, maybe he had better relax a bit.

"Looking for someone huh? Hm... Need a hand? I've got nothing better to do right now." he said quietly as Killita glared at Sparx. Silly dragon, of course that lion would not be fond of him.

Old November 25th, 2012, 07:33 PM
SummerSkies
is a budgie.

James “Jay” Rybak
As I rubbed my hazy eyes, I felt the warmth of a hug around me out of the blue, and the fluttering of feathered wings.

"Jay! You're back! Are you okay? What caused you to go into shock? It doesn't matter! You're okay!"

As my vision cleared, I saw Orange hugging me. I blushed in embarrassment. I shuddered a bit. I felt uncomfortable about someone who I’m not very close to, hugging me. I gently remove Orange’s arms that were hugging me from their grip.

“I apologize if I had a mental breakdown. The mental disorder I have is depression. Which is having the emotion of depressed thoughts for a very long period of time such as for months or/and even years. Without my anti-depressant medicine, my depression could easily be triggered. On the positive side, I only need to take my medicine for one more year until I recover from depression which is what my physiatrist notified me. As for how I had gotten my depression…my closest, best friends h-had…t-they…d-death…I rather not talk about this”, I caught myself before I get a trauma from my memories,” You probably won’t understand this since you’ve never been through the horrors I’ve been through.”

I felt worried again. What if Orange judges me about my mental disorder since he most likely does not understand people with mental disorders? I knew that most people with mental disorders are not crazy, idiotic, or easily angered like the stereotypes of people with mental disorders. I took two deep breaths again.

I tried to explain to Orange, “Please don’t judge me for having a mental illness. Not all people with mental disorders are crazed or dim-witted. There are many different kinds of mental disorders from OCD to autism to psychosis. Everyone has less or more of a mental disorder; not that I am trying say everyone is crazy. I believe it is a part of human nature as everyone is unique. For example, a person who cares about things being in a certain order may have a bit of OCD. A person who is gloomy may have a bit of depression. It is when things go out of control for a person’s mental health is when they need assistance returning to their normal state.”

Enneagram: 6-9-4
Pokemon White
0734 0422 1776

DeviantART

~ The Pokeballs were made by
Old November 25th, 2012, 09:20 PM
OrangeNess
Layton Lover

Orange
(Just so happy right now)
"Dude! Why in the world would you think that I would judge you on some mental illness, it doesn't matter! And... Err.. Sorry for hugging you... I get really emotional, like if someone I know dies, I go insane. I'll probably not talk for a while. And don't talk about stuff that makes you sad, that's the kind of thing you want to avoid if you want to recover." I say. Man he sounded so smart just now, and he didn't seem too reluctant to talk to me. I thing we're gonna make great friends. "And by the way, I don't read medical books for no reason, I know that you aren't stupid. I don't stereotype people."
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links