Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Theatre > Roleplay Stage
Reload this Page [Pokémon] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Roleplay Stage This is where the In-Character roleplaying happens. Before you create a thread here, recruit some players in Roleplay Casting. Your very own legend is about to unfold! A world of dreams and adventures awaits! Let's go!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old November 26th, 2012 (11:44 AM).
A nothing.

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Skype™ to Batel
Catches had ran all the way back to the dorm and was now standing impatiently to hear about Andy.

Andy yawned loudly, stretching himself out on the bed. Andy motioned to Alex in response to the question, smiling. "Yeah, I'd love one, Alex." Andy then blinked at Shawn's information, tilting his head. "Mental disorder, huh...?" He wondered aloud, rather nonchalantly for one in his situation. "That sounds like it could be troublesome, huh?" Andy wanted to ask something, but he decided to wait until everyone was back before doing so. "Telling the girls would probably be best. I don't want people worrying about me." Andy laughed upon saying this, a wide smile upon his face. He felt a little silly and selfish for assuming anyone was worrying about /him/. After all, something had happened to the others too, right?

- Beheaded Kamikaze; Serious Sam 3.
Old November 27th, 2012 (03:16 PM).
Pokemon Professor / RP Mentor
Crystal Tier

Nature: Sassy
Valorie Ryder - Road to Oak Town
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Valorie's father just sort of gave Kilik and his pokemon a thoughtful look, momentarily taken back as Kilik gave a smoothie to his pokemon. He decidedly did not comment however, rather he turned to address the situation. Valorie smirked in a subtly nervous manner, eyeing her drink briefly before speaking. "I wasn't expecting you..." she said, honestly unaware of Kiyoko's distrust of her father. Who else do you know who wears a trench-coat and fedora, Kiyoko? CONSPIRACY THEORY "I didn't think you were coming..." Valorie said, uncharacteristically meek. "We were just on our way to get smoothies ourselves." she finished thoughtfully. As if reading her mind, her father seemed to realize what she was thinking and responded accordingly. "You didn't think I read the messages ou left me?~" he asked in an ammused tone. "Almost every day, after or between training, you'd go to a certain shop to 'chill'." he continued in a tone that suggested he was paraphrasing something Valorie herself had said.

Valorie silently grit her teeth. It was hard for her to restrain her emotions sometimes. Luckily, this was one of the easier times to do so. There were a lot of things she wanted to say to her father and a lot of things she wanted to do but--Oak's words echoed There was a time and place for everything, but not now.

"Hope I'm not interrupting anything important--You should take a break from your training today though. They don't call it Thanksgiving for nothing." Valorie's father stated in a matter-o-fact tone. "You should use today to think about what you're thankful for, and give /thanks/ for it." he finished, balling a fist in a decisive manner. He seemed to feel somewhat passionately about this holiday, for one reason or another. Valorie meanwhile glanced at Mark silently. She didn't know what to say, and her hand drifted up to pat Kiyoko briefly. Her father did not stay quiet for long.

"Mark, and..." he said, drifting off mid-sentence very briefly before suddenly starting up again. "Kilik! Gotcha. It's funny, I was expecting a bit bigger of a fanbase following /you/ around~" he said, eliciting a light blush from Valorie. Flattery! He didn't stop there though. Rather, he turned his attention to Mark. "I /do/ know you, though." he said to Mark as if calling out someone infamous. He had a smile on his face. "From what I hear you're a pretty cool /cat/." he said in a tone with ever so subtle mock suspicion. "Just make sure you treat my daughter nice." he stated , that same inappropriate smile on his face. Better watch out Mark. He's clearly a bad dude. You can tell by the trench coat. Needless to say, he wasn't exactly being serious---completel serious anyway. This actually caused Valorie to cross her arms in a slightly indignant manner. Why? Because she didn't need to be taken care of by /nobody/! She feeds problems to her charizard! Disregarding the irony in that mindset, Valorie was totally slightly embarassed by the remark. "But, ahh... enough sappy stuff. I want to see how much you and your pokemon have grown since you started your journey." he finished, his tone revealing that he was perhaps a bit more tired and worn than he had originally led them to believe.
Old November 27th, 2012 (04:28 PM).
A mad mind... hehe

Nature: Serious
Lucia Francisco Bernavard
Pokemon Center

Lucia sighed as she finally was able to force Roberto back into his pokeball and get him healed by the nurse, though once it was done he managed to get the ball open yet again. Thanks to the message to her brother earlier he soon arrived at the center. "So then? Ready for a Thanksgiving dinner?" He asked with a weak smile. Lucia nodded, "Yeah, I am getting rather hungry. Though, it won't be like back at home huh?" She chuckled. Eric nodded in agreement, "Yeah, but hey, mom and dad will make sure that Christmas will be special for you! I'm sure of that. Anyway, we can head into town and get a bite to eat. I saw some restaurants down there, have you been there yet?" Lucia shook her head in response, "Unfortunately I've been too busy getting acquainted with the academy grounds." Her brother smiled, "Well, let's head down there then. I'm sure there will at least be one place where that will serve some good turkey huh?"

Eric took out a pokeball and let out a Alakazam. "Jorge can get us there quick. Jorge, remember that restaurant I pointed out earlier? Let's head over there." He said with a smile. The Alakazam took a moment to picture the location in his head and nodded. Lucia in the meantime recalled Samuel to his pokeball and got close to the Alakazam and grabbed onto his arm. Roberto, Abdacus, and Eric also held onto the Alakazam as the psychic types' eyes glowed a bright blue and the four disappeared.

Oak Town

The four reappeared on a side walk and Eric looked around. "Great job Jorge. Return." He recalled his Alakazam. Lucia turned to Eric as he pointed at a small restaurant, "This is the place. At least it's not cafeteria food right?" He chuckled as he entered the establishment with Lucia and the two Scizors following.
Old November 28th, 2012 (12:33 AM).
Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Silver Tier

Nature: Bold
Mark still didn't know too much about Valorie's father but still, he seemed to be a pretty cool guy either way. Hopefully he wasn't a total gambling addict like his own dad. Heck, free smoothies! What could beat that? Valorie didn't seem to expect him to come at all. Mark's first impression of her dad was that he was a businessman of sorts, he pictured him in a big office chair or something like that. Of course he's been wrong before.

Mark glanced at Valorie as well at the mention of Thanksgiving. A simple thanks really wasn't enough for Mark at this point... He just scratched his head a bit as her father continued on.

He snapped to attention when he pointed Mark out though. He apparently knew Mark! As far as Mark knew, he never met Valorie's father before... unless his parents had connections... or... Valorie told him... It was like he had a little fan club. From what he heard, Mark was a "pretty cool cat". Mark didn't think people still talked like that. He sure hoped that wasn't what Valorie was calling him... well... at the same time he hoped Valorie was calling him that. It was charming at the least... he mentioned to Mark to take care of her. Well then... that could be taken in a couple different ways.

"U-um, yeah! Of course..!" Mark said, with a hint of nervousness. He went silent a moment after that. How did they know Mark? He assumed Val was spreading the word of course but still, he wanted to know just what kind of praise she was giving. He was extremely flattered. Suddenly Val's dad wanted to see how much Valorie's Pokemon had grown... And there was a very easy way to do just that!

"You know Val, I gotta agree with your dad here. I'm pretty curious too. When was the last time you and I battled? I think we've all changed a bit since that day." Mark said to Val. The last time they had battled was in the beach, and that was back when Dragonite was still a Dratini!

"What do you say Val? How about we finally have our long overdue rematch? You can set the conditions." Mark said, already gearing and ready to show off a bit. He expected Valorie's Pokemon to be a great deal stronger then his, but either way, he wanted to show off his progress, especially to Valorie. He wanted to at least impress her a bit, along with her parents. He needed to at least show for whatever praise he was receiving.

Trainer Academy RP Pokemon
Snype (Sableye)- Lv. 52- Detect, Shadow Sneak, Will-o-wisp, Low Sweep, Foul Play, Taunt (Ability: Keen Eye)
Commodore (Porygon-Z)- Lv. 55 -Signal beam, Conversion 2, Recover, Tri Attack, Ice Beam, Trick Room (Ability: Trace)
Len (Poliwraith)- Lv. 53- Bubblebeam, Brick Break, Body Slam, Belly Drum, Sleep Talk, Rest (Ability: Water Absorb)
Able (Ninjask)- Lv. 46 - X-Scissor, Slash, Double Team, Protect, Baton Pass, Swords Dance (Ability: Speed Boost)
Kara (Gligar) Lv. 35 Acrobatics, Substitute, Fury Cutter, Knock Off, Slash,Toxic (Ability: Poison Heal)
Xerox (Ditto) Lv. 35 Transform (Ability: Imposter)

(In Box)
Shedinja- Lv. 35 Fury Swipes, Confuse Ray, Sand attack, Leech Life, Mind Reader, Scratch (Ability: Wonder Guard)
Omanyte- Lv. 35 Brine, Mud Shot, Rollout, Ice Beam, Protect, Bite
(Ability: Swift Swim)
Old November 28th, 2012 (09:18 AM). Edited November 29th, 2012 by Satan.EXE.
King of the Hell

KIYOKO

Health:
Full

None

Held Item(s):
None

Chapter One:
'Fateful' Encounters

Part One

Kiyoko, being relatively sneaky (or just relatively small and unnoticeable) slipped himself down behind Valorie, landing on the ground with the disguise of a small boy. It may not have not been noticed before, but Kiyoko's disguise bares striking resemblance to Valorie's ensemble. His entire body is concealed by a soft dark gray trench coat, with sleeves that are seemingly too long, revealing only his fingers. Wrapped around his neck is a bright blue scarf. Are these clothes a coincidence? Absolutely. Maybe no one had noticed it until now? Regardless, the boy hugged himself against the back of Valorie's leg, peeking out from behind her and examining the colorful drinks, only to remember that they're attached to the big guy he's hiding from and retreat behind said leg.

Fixed Float!
Old November 28th, 2012 (06:49 PM).
Sylveon

Nature: Modest
(OOC: sorry if it takes me awhile to post, I'm not in the best state of health right now)

Genevieve Molyneux
Pokemon Center

Genevieve sniffled slightly as Maxwell hugged her back and told her she had nothing to worry about, to calm down, and that they were just going to help the boy find his missing clothes. Taking a deep breath she nodded and pulled back from the hug. She felt a little calmer, and she knew she had to stop crying, she'd cried enough for a lifetime in just one day. As she glanced up at her boyfriend she remembered that today is Thanksgiving. I'm really thankful that I have him she thought managing a small smile before turning her attention back to the boy.

"Again, I'm really sorry about what Sapphire did it wasn't your fault. She just is really protective of me, I have no idea how I can make it up to you, so I suppose the best way to start is to help you find your missing clothes"

Sage Smith
Classroom

Sage shrugged and nodded "alright that's fine, just thought it'd be nice to offer" he said kindly as he looked around the room now that Tyler had unpacked everything. "Thanks for the offer but I have to be going, want to explore the island a bit, but if you ever want more poffins or just want to visit my classroom is right next to the cafeteria" he smiled and with a friendly wave turned and left the room.
Old November 28th, 2012 (09:27 PM).
«Dual Wield» User
Crystal Tier

Nature: Bashful

Kilik Chambers - Between PTA & Oak Town

Valorie's father was a little weird. Was he trying to make a joke? Because Kilik is still trying to find his sense of humor. Maybe another time. Right now, Valorie was speaking to his father, & the whole fanbase thing didn't cut it for Kilik. He didn't really hang with Valorie that long, but he doesn't mind getting to know her at least.

At the moment, Kilik looked around while Valorie spoke to her father. He heard things about Thanksgiving, & his throat choked. He swallowed hard, trying not to think about it very much. That's the last time he stays silent. Tentou finished his smoothie & looked at the business-looking guy. He hoped he could have more.

Has a Pokemon ever came out of it's Pokeball on its own? Maybe, maybe not. One thing's for sure, Kilik had to put a lock on one. Say, Mistress's Pokeball. That's right, she came out for fun. She transformed to that resembling Valorie. "Let's battle! I'm Valorie, & I love smoothies, Pokemon & Mark. I also didn't expect my daddy to be here! Not to mention-"

Kilik tackled Mistress down & she just laughed. "Enough with the tricks!" Mistress easily agreed & went back to her Pokeball. Kilik got up & shook his head, looking down with his right hand on his face. "What am I gonna do with her..." he mumbled. He'd definitely hate to see Mark & Valorie's reaction to that little show, yet he couldn't resist to know anyway.

Kilik took a notice at Kiyoko, who took a slight resemblence of Valorie's clothes when he became the little boy. He was pretty cute, but Kilik wouldn't admit that, ever. Hopefully Kiyoko could come to trust Kilik, sooner or later. Anyway, it seemed there was a strange smell around. That smell was a battle coming. Were Valorie & Mark gonna battle? Looks like Kilik was gonna get a front row seat on their skills!

While I'm alive, I won't let any party members die.

Paired for life with Rose Quartz
~Dia+PS~
Old November 29th, 2012 (11:15 AM). Edited November 29th, 2012 by Satan.EXE.
King of the Hell

BAG
Spoiler:
―Wallet―

―Medicine Pocket―
x25
x15
x05
x25
x10

―Pokéball Pocket―
x25

―Key Items Pocket―

TYLER SMITH

Pokémon:

Healthy

Held Item(s):

Chapter One:
Welcoming PTA's New Groomer, Ty!

Part One

Just about as quickly as the guy showed up, he left... Huh. Well, most of my games were single player anyways, sooo... Tyler looked around his newly arranged room, taking a moment to glance at his journal, and deciding to return it to his bag. "Hey, Hono, think we should make that video call to Goldenrod?" The Cyndaquil made a shy noise that seemed to be in agreement. "Alright, let's turn this back on..." Ty placed his thumb over the center of the Pokéball design, and the screen lit up. Another Pokéball appeared on screen in a burst of light, then flipped over to reveal the number seven. After the booting animation, The row of apps on top of the screen slid into place from right to left, and the rest of the screen remained black, awaiting a command.

Ty pressed the tile with an icon resembling a phone, then scanned through his contact list (all one of them) and pushed down on the picture of a familiar face. A couple icons popped up around the picture, and Ty pressed the one with a video camera symbol. After about four rings video feed began to display a male with hair and a tiny spot on one of his cheeks. He almost immediately responded to the call with excitement. "Hey, there you are!" Ty chuckled lightly in response.

"Yeah, we're unpacked and settling in." Ty glanced around the room before continuing. "Is you brother there?"

There was a brief pause, and his look was that of disdain. "... Nah... We had a falling out... We fought so much that we've been working separately, alternating days."

"What were you fighting about?"

"Hm, maybe you can prove which of us is right. Hold on, I'll get him on."

Ty opened his mouth to object, though decided against it. Sure enough, after a few seconds the screen divided in two and the other brother appeared, looking identical, though older, with his mark on the opposite cheek.

The older brother spoke first. "Oh, hey... How's Hono doing? He looks to be pretty healthy."

The younger brother interjected. "Hey, that's not why I put you in this call. We're getting this problem solved, with an outer opinion. Ty, don't you think people might appreciate a cheaper haircut, even if it isn't as great?"

The older brother spoke right after, as if challenging the other. "No, people don't care about price, they care about quality! Am I right?"

Ty was absolutely dumbfounded. He looked between them and slowly exhaled. "Okay, guys, look... It's not about the money /or/ the quality; it's about both! People can have their own opinions. You know what I think? I think grooming is about making the Pokémon happy. That's why I do it, aside from the fact that I need money to survive. So, you both are right."

The two brothers fell silent.

"Look, I've got to go, you two can settle your differences now, okay?" Ty pressed the bottom part of the Pokéball and ended the call. Getting up, he took notice of a growling noise. Was it an angry Pokémon? Nope. Someone operating machinery outside? Nu-uh. It took several moments for him to realize... It was his own stomach. "Don't fill up on Poffins, Hono. We need to eat lunch." The Cyndaquil held out the half-eaten poffin and Ty placed it into the basket as he left the room, closing and locking the door. From here, he headed toward the Cafeteria.

Fixed Float!
Old November 29th, 2012 (06:24 PM).
Crimson Angel of Judecca
Gold Tier

Nature: Naive
Send a message via Skype™ to ShaymieTheShaymin
Kayla giggled and pulled Holly along with her. "Next step: find you some friends!" Holly blinked. "What do you mean?" Jasmine ran after the girls and sighed. "What did I do to get a trainer like this? I should have stayed with Kayla's brother when I had the chance..." Daisy giggled and stared at the Tepig. "At least she's energetic..." Kayla smiled. "Well, now that I've gotten you a boyfriend, you need some friends!" She pulled the smaller girl along with her, oblivious to Holly's panic.

Rosemary looked around the forest nervously. "I can't take it anymore! I'm leaving!" She ran out of the forest in tears. Primrose watched her and frowned. "Should we go after her?" Yuri sighed and looked at Haru's pokemon. "Maybe next time we should go somewhere less... scary?" She ran after the crying Skitty. Primrose followed, taking care not to drop the sleeping Litwick. "Wait for me!" Molly floated after them quickly.

Apostle Edel Blau of the blue sky! We must follow the demon spores to their gathering place and defeat the Dark King Wallenstein!
Old December 1st, 2012 (10:42 AM).
The Wise Lesbian

Nemo "Ace" Dannan
The Cafeteria

The soft thud and clicking of claws against polished wood was Nemo's sole comfort, as she wandered through the new corridors of the Pokemon academy. She'd barely set up her room before being assailed with the sights of gossiping students and curious glances sent her way; the presence of Thanksgiving was a welcome distraction for the students who might otherwise crowd her after the perilous journey from Orre to the island. It was hard enough to walk from one end of Pyrite to the other, nevermind acquiring a ship.

Perhaps it was the look she held, that set her apart from the other students. Nemo doubted that any of them came from Orre, which was likely convenient, as two Orreans in the same room rarely ended well. It couldn't have been her fashion, but the few greetings she'd shared with her dorm-mates made her origin quite clear, with a thick accent only somewhat similar to the oft-visited Unova. Or it could have been her height, for she stood head and shoulders over some of the other children in the Suicune building; the peculiar waifish members were particularly curious, with an innocence in their eyes the blue-haired girl rarely saw back home.

A far more likely reason was the thick-furred albino Pokemon that stalked beside her, looking menacing despite its truly gentle nature. Most would only suffer the common preconception that Absol brought disaster, which was actually a dark joke in Orre. They could open a sanctuary for the Disaster Pokemon, because it would be hard to make a wasteland worse. Still, Cassie had a soothing aura for Nemo, while she memorized the layout of the buildings. No words needed to be exchanged, yet.

These issues were only minor in the face of Nemo's reason for attending; to train her Pokemon and hone her skills. There were at least fifteen other students in the Suicune Dorm alone, along with all the other students, teachers, and an island bristling with more Pokemon than she'd ever had the privilege of seeing before. Not to mention the facilities, built with the Professor's apparent waterfall of income and scattered across the grounds like jewels of academia. To have the honor of using them, for free, along with free food and board made the young woman's heart well up with pride, and emblazon a smirk across her lips.

And with the thought of food came the reminder that the teenager hadn't eaten since a snack bar for breakfast, and a grumbling at the pit of her stomach. A knowing look from Cassie was all the encouragement she needed to speed towards the cafeteria; if Nemo didn't keep herself in check, her Pokemon sure would. Upon walking into the food-bearing hall, a few glances were shot to the unusual new student, but most seemed too engrossed with their own bulky meals to pay much attention.

Nemo give a nod to Cassie and a nudge of her head towards the food-stores, where a myriad of fresh foods were prepared in honor of the holiday. Some berries to share with her Pokemon would be enough; the quartet had a diet to maintain, after all.
Old December 1st, 2012 (07:57 PM).
#YOLO

(OOC: Hope I'm doing this right!)

Matthias Bowman

Matthias gave Oak Town a long look as his feet transferred from the boat he was on, to the solid land the Harbour reached from. Matthias felt a slight breeze coming off the ocean, which contributed to a perfect temperature for Matthias. Matthias looked upon the small municipality, and saw an assortment of privately owned shops, providing enough services to supply the island. Despite being a small town, Oak Town looked very modernized. Matthias walked into Oak town, while carrying a black leather suitcase. Matthias noticed, much like Hoenn, he had to look down to see everyone else. Matthias arrived on the main street of Oak town, and began to look for somewhere to get something to eat. It took Matthias a while to realize he was standing right in front of a cafe, so the now surprised Matthias walked inside the quaint cafe and sat down at a table. Within seconds, a short, stout blonde waitress came to Matthias' table.

" Hello, welcome to the Port Cafe (no fancy e thing at the end) I am your Waitress Clara, how may I help you," the waitress, apparently named Clara, a name Matthias thought didn't suit the waitress, asked Matthias politely.

" I'll have a black coffee and a BLT sandwich please," Matthias replied with an assurance that his choice there would affect him forever.

" Sure thing," Clara replied.

Clara walked away behind the counter, and Matthias waited patiently.
Old December 2nd, 2012 (11:48 AM).
Layton Lover

Nature: Docile
(Heck yeah! New format!)
Orange Henry
(Atop the Volcano)
"Well, now that that epidemic is over, let's get a move on to the academy, shall we? Now let's gt all of our things," I say, picking up my backpack. I look for my egg, but it doesn't appear to be anywhere close. I look behind a rock to see a broken shell. "Holy cow! Where is Eggy? The pokemon inside of the shell is gone! Oh Prof. Elm is gonna kill me! Oh man!" I say, looking around in every possible spot. I see footprints leading down the mountain. "Hey! Guys! I've found some footprints! Maybe they lead to my pokemon!" I yell, following the footprints.
Old December 2nd, 2012 (02:03 PM). Edited December 3rd, 2012 by SummerSkies.
is a budgie.

Nature: Timid
James “Jay” Rybak
"Dude! Why in the world would you think that I would judge you on some mental illness, it doesn't matter! And... Err.. Sorry for hugging you... I get really emotional, like if someone I know dies, I go insane. I'll probably not talk for a while. And don't talk about stuff that makes you sad, that's the kind of thing you want to avoid if you want to recover”, said Orange.

I took a puff of relief after Orange’s words. I felt more confident. At least Orange would most likely not judge me. I felt happy that another person won’t judge me about my depression. I smiled and told Orange,”Thank you for not judging me.”

Orange spoke again, "And by the way, I don't read medical books for no reason, I know that you aren't stupid. I don't stereotype people."

Orange reads medical books? I find surprising that such a young preteen would bother to read medical books. Not many children his age would read medical books. However, I still doubt if Orange had actually read medical books. Well, I have no objections since I read biology books when I was a young child. Perhaps I’ll ask him about this information later to test if he did honestly tell me he does read medical books.

Wait a minute….something is not right here. I observed my surroundings. My bird Pokemon were near me on the ground. I could see Orange and his Bonsly, and Tetra, the Gardevoir. The surrounding area was rocky and had several trees. I suddenly realized what is missing. Ethan and his Quilava had disappeared. Maybe they left while I was in my panic attack. Never the less, I tried to focus on the current situation.

"Well, now that that epidemic is over, let's get a move on to the academy, shall we? Now let's get all of our things," Orange told me as he picked up his backpack.

I snapped out of my thoughts, and grabbed my messenger bag. I whistled to Emil, Samuel, and Nalafari to beck to my call. Very soon, Nalafari was perched atop my head. Next, Emil and Samuel had landed on my shoulders. I felt glad that I’ve met my Pokemon when I was younger. I considered them being my best Pokemon friends, although sometimes they act like my deceased friends at a glimpse. I tried to ignoring the nagging thoughts in the back of my head of what happened to my deceased friends. I felt myself starting to feel depressed again, and I bit my lower lip to ignore those thoughts.

Once again, thankfully, I had been snapped out of my thoughts when Orange said,"Holy cow! Where is Eggy? The pokemon inside of the shell is gone! Oh Prof. Elm is gonna kill me! Oh man!"

I noticed the “crumbs” of a broken egg shell. Orange was wandering around the area of this mountain, most likely searching for the Pokemon that had hatched out of the egg. I followed Orange as he wandered around this gravelly mountain. Orange and I spotted footprints on the ground as we wandered about on the mountain.

Orange shouted, "Hey! Guys! I've found some footprints! Maybe they lead to my Pokemon!"

Nalafari-Starly

I was glad that Jay was treated from that awful condition. At least those humans back at that pharmacy didn’t catch me. I hope those humans won’t mind that I broke a window at that store to get the frick out of the fricken, small pharmacy. Heck, I can’t wait ‘til I get of this mountain. I am already overcoming with boredom. I just want to get to that human academy to relax, and besides, it’s already getting late.

“Shhhheeeetttt!”

That was just Jay’s whistle for me, Emil, and Sam to return to him. I flew to the top of my trainer’s head, while Emil and Sam landed on Jay’s shoulders. I relaxed my muscles a bit, and opened my beak to yawn. Maybe I’ll take a nap, I’m so dang tired from that flight. I tucked my head under my wing, and tried to sleep. Very soon, the next thing I saw was the warm blanket of darkness as my vision blurred and my eyes closed.

Enneagram: 6-9-4
Pokemon White
0734 0422 1776

DeviantART

~ The Pokeballs were made by
Old December 2nd, 2012 (05:08 PM).

Nature: Relaxed
Hello, am I a little late for the RP? Ok, maybe a lot late?
Old December 3rd, 2012 (06:36 AM).
Yes, I'm that One Guy

Nature: Hardy
Dante Redson --- Location-Heading toward Oak Town

Dante continued walking toward Oak Town when he noticed that the Murkrow that he saw flying earlier started to follow him. Wit that, Dante started pick up the speed to a slight jog and then looked back. The Murkrow was still following him and much to Dante's annoyance, he turned his head to Rufflet.

"Rufflet, I have a feeling that this Murkrow", Dante said to Rufflet. "Now go and use Quick Attack on Murkrow."

Rufflet jumped off of Dante's shoulder and flew at Murkrow at extreme speeds. Murkrow was caught off-guard when Rufflet came straight at him. But, however Murkrow countered with a Haze attack covering the area with a haze to which caused Rufflet to miss.
Old December 3rd, 2012 (07:38 AM).

Nature: Jolly
Lucas McQuire - Acadamy Registration Offices - Forest Entrance

Lucas entered the registration offices, walked up to the front counter. He peers over the counter to find out that there was a sign up saying 'Out For Lunch - Back in 1 hour'. Lucas sighed and walked back outside. 'Well guys what do you want to do? We could go back into the Forest we were in earlier to see if we can find any more Pokemon? We can also find your family Heracross!' Heracross cheered as Lucas seen how happy it was. The trio made their way back to the forest.

Hours later, they find themselves at the entrance of the forest. Lucas smiles. 'Let's see what we can find guys. He pulls his goggles over his eyes as he walks into the forest. Aipom looks over towards a certain part of the forest. Beginning to freak out Aipom points at the direction it was looking. Lucas looks over too. 'W-w-what is that?' Lucas begins to shake with fear, as there was a moving purplish blue flame, with a upset crying noise echoing through the woodland. 'I-i-is that a ghost?' Lucas began stepping back. 'G-g-guys...maybe this wasn't the best idea.. Let's go back to town...' Aipom nodded as it hopped on Lucas's shoulders as Heracross flew into the forest chasing after the flame. 'HERACROSS! Get back here!' the trainer and his purple monkey companion raced in after Heracross into face what could be something quite horrifying.

Patrick McCallion in Time and Space: Phanpy

Lucas McGuire in Pokemon Trainer's Academy: Aipom, Heracross, Aron

Lucas McGuire in Unova Masters: Tepig
Old December 3rd, 2012 (06:40 PM).
Crimson Angel of Judecca
Gold Tier

Kayla looked down at Holly, who was shaking. "Hey, just calm down," Kayla said. "Don't have a panic attack." Holly nodded and pet Daisy on her head. The Deerling licked the girl's hand. Kayla looked around and frowned. "Well, this journey was a bust..." Holly blinked. What journey? We just wandered around the academy like a couple of idiots... Kayla sighed and picked up Jasmine. The Tepig snorted. "Why can't Rosemary be here? I don't want to be cuddled!" Daisy giggled. Kayla frowned. "I hope our pokemon are okay..."

Rosemary ran away, still crying. Primrose frowned and tripped, dropping Lumina. The Litwick woke up and started to cry. Molly sighed and picked up the baby with Psychic. Yuri chased after Rosemary, not noticing the Heracross running into the forest. Rosemary hopped over the bug's head, but Yuri ran into it. She shook her head and looked up, bowing apologetically.

Apostle Edel Blau of the blue sky! We must follow the demon spores to their gathering place and defeat the Dark King Wallenstein!
Old December 3rd, 2012 (07:28 PM).
Is now DeathofShadows

Nature: Calm
Tetra

As Jay recovers, I stand. Suddenly, Orange starts freaking out, as Eggy is gone. I realize what the seriousness of the current situation is to Orange, and at once tune my highly developed brain to the nearby organisms. I at once notice a young Cubone, huddling under a bush. He is scared, so much so that it rubs off on me. I walk up to it, crouching down next to its bush.

There there, little one. You have no reason to fear me, I am here to comfort you. I say. I hear a soft coo from within the bush, and some sniffling. I reach in to pick it up, and feel its warm body scooting away from my hands. I mentally sing a soothing lullaby, one that I had heard from Master Yew from a young age. The cubone eventually comes into my arms, and I pick it up, cuddling it. I stroke its head, or at least the skull perched atop its head. I gently rock it, still singing, until it falls asleep.

Oranfge, I do believe that I have found your 'eggy' I say, walking over to him. I smile in his direction, and hand the sleeping Cubone to him. I then take a few steps bavck, nodding to Jay.

I apologize, but I must be going now. Perhaps we shall meet again someday! I say. I curtsy, turn, and begin running back to Master Yew, who I mentally mark. He is walking out of the city, although slower than usual. I come up to the path between the Academy and Oak Town, and I spy Master Yew, who is carrying a few boxes. I sprint over to him, and quickly take the two largest ones, beaming. Master Yew smiles, and nods in my direction.

"Glad to see you, Tetra." Master Yew says. I nod in agreement, blushing slightly.

It is good to see you too, Master Yew. I say as we aproach the Academy.
Old December 3rd, 2012 (07:48 PM).
Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866

Nature: Quiet
Shawn smiles once again, seeking that Kiki is back to her hyperactive self. "If only I could be that care-free..." he thought to himself. As he looked around, however, he seemed to notice that Yuki had gone missing. He was concerned, but decided to not let it show. Besides, she'll probably show up again...At least, he hoped so...

Shawn looked to Catches, almost not seeing him next to Kiki, and smiled, seeing his impatience. "Don't worry, you two. Andy is doing better. He's awake now. Come and see!" he said, grabbing Kiki's hand. He led them both to his room. He opened the door and casually waved as he allowed the girl and pokemon to enter. "How you doin?" he asked Andy from the hallway.

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Pokemon Training Academy - Shawn Williams (Sting *in box*, Cactuar, Zapper, Shiva, Pyra, Rocky, Crash)
Old December 3rd, 2012 (08:38 PM).
Layton Lover

Nature: Docile
Orange Henry
(Totally Happy!)
Tetra hands me a sleeping Cubone, quite a cute at that. I whisper, "Thanks, Tetra. I owe you more than just one." Tetra says she's going to go back to Mr. Yew, and I say goodbye. I walk over to Jay and ask, "Well, she's not really Eggy anymore. What should we name her? Something that suits her. I trust you because of all the crazy adventures we've had these past few hours. What do you think we should name her?" I then take out a pokeball, and put her in it. I then get out my sharpie and some tape to label the pokeball, and ask again, "What's a suitable name for a female Cubone?"
Old December 4th, 2012 (09:07 AM).
King of the Hell

BAG
Spoiler:
―Wallet―

―Medicine Pocket―
x25
x15
x05
x25
x10

―Pokéball Pocket―
x25

―Key Items Pocket―

TYLER SMITH

Pokémon:

Healthy

Held Item(s):

Chapter One:
Welcoming PTA's New Groomer, Ty!

Part Two

Ty rather quietly stepped into the line for lunch, acknowledging the lunch lady with a simple nod, then examining the assortment of foods. Quite a selection! Ty skipped the turkey and instead went for the ham, being modest about how much he'd take; even if they do have tons of food, it's still nice to pick modest amounts. He went to various other things, some festive, like stuffing, some not, like ramen noodles and pizza. He concluded his meal with a roll and a slice of pumpkin pie, and a few other bits of food picked out by Hono. With his full tray, he thanked the woman behind the counter and headed over to an empty table to take a seat.

Perhaps loner mentality had become a subconscious aspect of his decision-making? Who knew; He chose not to pay any attention to it and placed his tray on the table. He began eating his ham, taking bites and giving pieces to his Cyndaquil. Hono seemed to really enjoy it too. "Want a bath when he head back to our room Hono?" Hono replied with a small head nod.

Fixed Float!
Old December 4th, 2012 (12:14 PM).

Nature: Jolly
Lucas McGuire - Forest

Heracross flew its way through the Forest until it noticed a Skitty jumping over it's head. The beetle stops and watches the cat run away crying. Suddenly, something bumped into Heracross. Heracross not realising what it was turns around and faces what seemed to be a Lillipup apologising. He scratched his head. Unsure of what to do, Heracross walked over and began petting the pup. 'Heracross! Where are you?' Heracross heard as a familiar voice echoed those words through the woods behind it. Lucas and Aipom jumped came through the same clearing where Heracross and the Lillipup was. 'Oh, Heracross, what's up with this Lillipup?' Heracross turned it's head and faced it as Aipom got closer to the pup.

'You didn't have to apologise, Lillipup. I should say sorry to you. Also are you lost?' asked Heracross. Aipom hyperly butted in, 'So, So, So, what's up? Where you the ghost? What was that flame? And where is the crying gone?'.

Patrick McCallion in Time and Space: Phanpy

Lucas McGuire in Pokemon Trainer's Academy: Aipom, Heracross, Aron

Lucas McGuire in Unova Masters: Tepig
Old December 4th, 2012 (01:26 PM).
The world refused to change...

Nature: Gentle
Kiki

Kiki grinned happily at this, waving her arms emphatically. This of course caused Birdy to take off and fly overhead, chattering angrily. Her friend was ok! He was gnna live! She hugged first Catches then Shawn happily, grinning brightly, not even batting an eye when Shawn grabbed her hand.

"Yeah! Let's go see him now! Birdy Return!" she said, pointing her ball into the air and activating it, sucking the starly in a flasy of red light. She pranced along behind Shawn, since it wasn't skipping exactly, and grinned as she spotted him, waving and hugging him happily.

"Andy! You're ok!" she said, sounding happy and relieved.

RIANBOW SPADE! (My answer to everything. )
Old December 4th, 2012 (01:51 PM).
The Wise Lesbian

Nemo "Ace" Dannan
The Cafeteria

The rainbow of berries prepared in the cafeteria almost made Nemo's eyes hurt, as she erred over which to take. The choice was never so varied in Pyrite, but they were good enough for anyone that wanted them; there was the occasional shipment that came in with new boxes of berries, but they were always taken before anybody could actually sell some. She sends a glance to Cassie, who gives her a similar befuddled look in return, and sighs as she pulls out her P★DA.

The sleek grey device was a departing gift from her father, upgraded with the best software they could afford for it, but it wasn't too different from her old, bulkier one left back in Orre. She pulled up sections of programs across the scene with a soft touch, as if she were pulling bubbles across water, until she finally found what she was looking for; some berries fit for her, and the rest for her Pokemon, all of which she stuffed into her empty berry pouch to feed them throughout the day.

As Nemo tossed one of the berries into her Absol's open maw, she turned her gaze across the room in search of a good spot to sit; somewhere alone would be good, until she could find somebody to practice or explore the island with. Then, her eyes settled on a lone young man who was talking to his...she didn't remember the name, but a quick flash of her P★DA reminded her that it was a Cyndaquil.

Loners were always good people to embrace, she'd learned back in Orre; they would always be more grateful for contact and could make good allies, else they'd be aggressive and be worth a battle. Besides, it would be easier to get to know somebody by themselves than having to grab the attention of an entire group. The fact that he seemed to be older than her didn't much matter, in Nemo's mind; most of the people in the gang were.

The tall teenager strolled across the cafeteria with Cassie padding along beside her, until she came to the opposite side of the young man's table and gave a brief greeting smile to the young man, as she tucked away her unique Orrean device. "Hey." The fifteen year-old greeted with a thick accent, as she hopped over the edge of the seat and the thick-furred Absol sat down beside her. "I'm Ace. You busy?"

Straight to the point, as things were done back in Pyrite, but Nemo waited patiently for the young man's response,
Old December 4th, 2012 (05:19 PM).
Crimson Angel of Judecca
Gold Tier

Yuri nodded and looked in the direction that Rosemary had gone. "We're lost... We knew where we were going, but that Skitty you saw run off got us lost..." She looked at Primrose. "Go after her! We don't need her to get lost even more!" She turned back to the Heracross. "What? Oh, that must have been Lumina." Lumina yawned at the mention of her name. Molly set her down and smiled as the Litwick walked over to Heracross and gave him a hug. "Hi there, mister!" she said. Primrose watched them, but ran away when she saw Yuri glaring at her. "Okay, okay, I'm going!" Yuri looked up at the Heracross. "Do you know how to get out of here? I bet our trainers must be worried..."

Rosemary ran away, still crying. She stopped running when she ran into a tree. "Oh great... Yuri's going to kill me! I shouldn't have gotten myself lost! I am going to be in so much trouble... And what about Kayla? She's probably worried sick! I can't believe this!" She paced around nervously. "Isn't the best thing to do run away and get help? Or are you supposed to stay where you are?" she asked herself. After a moment of deciding, the kitten sat down and licked her paw impatiently. "Someone will find me..." she muttered as she groomed herself.

Kayla looked down at Holly. "Do you think we should go look for our pokemon? They should have been back by now! Why would you let them go into that forest of death?! Have you lost your mind? If our pokemon die out there, I'm holding you responsible!" Holly frowned. "It's going to be okay, Kayla. Just calm down and take deep breaths." She waited for her cousin to start breathing before she continued. "If they got into any trouble out there, Molly would have come back by now. They're fine." Kayla nodded. I hope they're fine...

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links