Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Theatre > Roleplay Stage
Reload this Page [Pokémon] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Roleplay Stage This is where the In-Character roleplaying happens. Before you create a thread here, recruit some players in Roleplay Casting. Your very own legend is about to unfold! A world of dreams and adventures awaits! Let's go!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old December 27th, 2012 (07:30 PM).
Pokemon Professor / RP Mentor
Crystal Tier

Nature: Sassy
Valorie Ryder - Mountains
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After a moment Dragonite let go of Killita, and to Valorie's terror and Dragonite's confusion the flygon proceeded to pounce, easily knocking the short, small girl down, where she was more or less helpless to resist an oncoming torrent of drool and tongue-to-face action. Valorie emitted a slightly pained grunt as she was blown over by Killita's relative weight but was then silent as she valiantly struggled to keep drool out of her eyes or mouth, not much enjoying the prospect being treated like a lollipop. She turned her head from side to side and attempted to pull herself out from underneath the other, but frankly it was an impossible goal. Dragonite... just sort of slowly moved over and leaned over the two a bit, trying to see what was going on for herself. Arceus help Valorie if a Pokemon actually did try to eat her, as they were sometimes known to do. Dragonite probably wouldn't recognize the danger until the damage had already been done!
Old December 27th, 2012 (10:09 PM).
A mad mind... hehe

Nature: Serious
Lucia Francisco Bernavard

Lucia frowned at Mark's recollection of events. "Really? All that happened here?" She looked down, "Isn't this place safe though? I... never thought that sort of stuff could happen in a academy like this." Eric spoke up, "Indeed. I thought this place was safe as well..." He frowned, "That has got to be some lax security this academy has then." Lucia sighed and brushed back her hair, "Well, I am not sure if I can help with that... but I am here if you need someone to talk to."

Diana cocked her head at Len's reaction, "Why are you embarrassed? It's just a natural part of the mating process." The Lairon said with a shrug, "But if he has his eyes on someone else, why hasn't he told her yet? Surely if they have had enough time to be close enough to almost be mates, then that means they must have known each other for some time then. So, humans lay eggs right? Then I suppose they will lay eggs soon." She said with a cheery smile.

Roberto quickly spoke up, "Subject change! Talk about the weather or something else right now!"
Old December 28th, 2012 (12:49 AM).
Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Silver Tier

Nature: Bold
"Well... it was pretty far out... guess we just got pretty out of bounds... it was the first few days though so I guess it would be pretty rusty... but I'm alright. Guess that's all that matters... hm..." Mark paused a moment. He stopped and wondered how Valorie was doing.

The more Diana talked the more emberessed he got. He wasn't sure how to respond to all of these questions. Being around humans for so long he knew a few things about them. The way Diana though humans mated was... well... Laying eggs??? Len looked back at Mark and Lucia and was even more emberessed by the thought. Roberto offered to change the subject, which Len attempted to do. There was so much he wanted to explain but darn it Len couldn't handle this.

"U-um...! I uh.... hey! So uh... I've been making good use of my Belly Drum strategy lately! W-what about you...?" Len said, attempting to change the subject. He feared Diana's curiosity would overcome the question. Len was bright red and unintentionally backed up a bit..

Mark pondered a moment.

"...I'm debating if I should really go out and find her. I have a bad feeling it might make things worse if Val sees me again after that scene. What do you think Lucia...?" Mark asked, not even sure if she would have an answer to begin with.

Trainer Academy RP Pokemon
Snype (Sableye)- Lv. 52- Detect, Shadow Sneak, Will-o-wisp, Low Sweep, Foul Play, Taunt (Ability: Keen Eye)
Commodore (Porygon-Z)- Lv. 55 -Signal beam, Conversion 2, Recover, Tri Attack, Ice Beam, Trick Room (Ability: Trace)
Len (Poliwraith)- Lv. 53- Bubblebeam, Brick Break, Body Slam, Belly Drum, Sleep Talk, Rest (Ability: Water Absorb)
Able (Ninjask)- Lv. 46 - X-Scissor, Slash, Double Team, Protect, Baton Pass, Swords Dance (Ability: Speed Boost)
Kara (Gligar) Lv. 35 Acrobatics, Substitute, Fury Cutter, Knock Off, Slash,Toxic (Ability: Poison Heal)
Xerox (Ditto) Lv. 35 Transform (Ability: Imposter)

(In Box)
Shedinja- Lv. 35 Fury Swipes, Confuse Ray, Sand attack, Leech Life, Mind Reader, Scratch (Ability: Wonder Guard)
Omanyte- Lv. 35 Brine, Mud Shot, Rollout, Ice Beam, Protect, Bite
(Ability: Swift Swim)
Old December 28th, 2012 (11:17 AM).
See you, Space Cowboy...

Nature: Jolly
Haru watched the boy's Elekid defeat the Machoke. I softened him up. He thought, being the head-strong person he was. He was preparing to admit defeat when his faithful team came trotting up to him. It was over for the bully. "Torch, use Flamethrower!" The Charmeleon ran as fast as his short legs could carry him and released a torrent of flame. The Heracross went down quickly. Void and Twitch came shortly afterwards, with an exhausted Dutchess behind. The bully fumed and ranted. "You can go now." Haru called out. The bully left with his defeated pokemon, leaving Haru and his friends. "Nice job out there. I'm Haru. Haru Hatake." He held out his hand in greeting.
Old December 28th, 2012 (11:44 AM).
A mad mind... hehe

Lucia nodded, "Yes, you should go find her. Would you rather want to wait it out and just pray that it goes well and nothing bad happens, or would you want to get to her and explain what happened and why you didn't mean it?" She smiled a bit, "I tend to go for the direct and quick approach myself. Also, don't apologize over texts or anything, that is just too tacky. Get to her and talk face to face with her."

Diana cocked her head as Len blushed, "Something the matter? Egg laying isn't that embarrassing you know. Everyone does it, it was how we both were born anyway. I thought you would be the kind of pokemon who would want eggs one day." She giggled as Len changed the subject, "Well, I know most of my moves rather well, I guess I just have to train with Lucia right? I can take care of my own, but I'm not really used to a trainer... or a pokeball for that matter. It's just so... weird, you know?" She shuddered, "I'm still not used to it."
Old December 28th, 2012 (12:30 PM). Edited December 28th, 2012 by ShinyDiamond.
«Dual Wield» User
Crystal Tier

Nature: Bashful

Kilik Chambers - Mountains

Mana looked like she wanted to come along with Kilik & Draco. Draco accepted her invitation. Kilik felt left out for some reason. Why? He should be getting the attention. He let this slide & hoped for the best that they would notice him better.

Kilik didn't really intend for anyone else to hitch a ride with him, Mana for example. You know what they say though, the more the merrier. Of course he didn't expect her to mention that they'll find his friend slash girlfriend. Valorie was already interested in Mark right now. Kilik didn't really know her that well either. "Friend," he coughed, looking more still than when he's silent. That should answer Mana.

Tentou was still in Mana's arms being petted. Gantaa followed Zeal inside the dark cave, with Draco lounging on Zeal's back. Mana took out an Espeon named Felicity. Kilik thought of his own Pokemon. The only ones that don't come out in their own free will were Yaiba & Pierce. Mistress is more trouble though.

Let's review. Mana made a strange sound when she yawned. More strange than usual.

Free cheers for weirdness.

But seriously, something wasn't right with Mana. Kilik could also see a slight resemblence of her & Felicity. Now why was that? This is just strange. He'll figure it out. Kilik has a knack for figuring out face expressions. Mana's was a bit more difficult. It was best decided to Kilik that he remain cautious around her, without showing that he was.

Now inside the cave, Kilik broke a bit of silence with a question. "So you're sure this is the right way?" he asked of Draco. Might as well have a little conversation with Mana & Draco while they walk. Kilik kept a note in mind to find an Eevee to raise. Yes, unrelated note. Let's just continue with the story.

Paired for life with Rose Quartz
~Dia+RS~
Old December 28th, 2012 (12:38 PM).
Silver Tier

Mark nodded. He should have gotten to this earlier... Mark never exactly was a forward person but darn it he had to do something about this. He had to. It was partly his fault this all started anyways. Besides, he had alot to say to her. It was now or never, he waited far too long. There was one problem though...

"The only problem is I dunno where to look. She just flew off, I think somewhere toward the mountains. Who knows where she is at this point? " Mark said.

Len was still a bit red... even more when Diana figured he'd want eggs one day. Len never really thought about that... maybe it was a bit early in his evolution but he was a fairly aged Pokemon nonetheless. He was more embarrassed that Humans were being compared to the whole process... That and she said that everyone did it. Well, Boys sure didn't!

"Guess you got a point... never really thought of it that way... guess kids wouldn't be too bad... b-but anyways... hey you could always train with me when we have free time! Having a Trainer usually isn't so bad. It depends on the trainer! At least you aren't in the same place all the time when out in the wild. Your provided food and a home. I think that's more then I could ask for." Len said.

Snype (Sableye)- Lv. 52- Detect, Shadow Sneak, Will-o-wisp, Low Sweep, Foul Play, Taunt (Ability: Keen Eye)
Commodore (Porygon-Z)- Lv. 55 -Signal beam, Conversion 2, Recover, Tri Attack, Ice Beam, Trick Room (Ability: Trace)
Len (Poliwraith)- Lv. 53- Bubblebeam, Brick Break, Body Slam, Belly Drum, Sleep Talk, Rest (Ability: Water Absorb)
Able (Ninjask)- Lv. 46 - X-Scissor, Slash, Double Team, Protect, Baton Pass, Swords Dance (Ability: Speed Boost)
Kara (Gligar) Lv. 35 Acrobatics, Substitute, Fury Cutter, Knock Off, Slash,Toxic (Ability: Poison Heal)

(In Box)
Shedinja- Lv. 35 Fury Swipes, Confuse Ray, Sand attack, Leech Life, Mind Reader, Scratch (Ability: Wonder Guard)
Old December 28th, 2012 (01:50 PM).
I will kill the strong ones

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Skype™ to Rose Quartz

Mana Murasaki
The Espeon girl
at the mountains.

Mana was happy Draco said she could come along, but for some reason she could feel Kilik didn't really wanted her to come. She did anyways and followed the two guys into the dark caves. Kilik coughed after mentioning that the girl he was looking for was just a friend. "i-i see, i'm sorry." Mana awkwardly smiled and started twiddling her fingers, this wasn't the time to try to pick up fights with people.

"(Mana…)" Felicity called out to her. "Yes?" Mana turndd her face to her but still followed the guys. Mana still hadn't notice what kind of sound she let out while yawning, and Felicity wasn't intending to tell her too since this would cause a panicking Mana. "(N-Nothing.)" the Espeon said afterall.

Mana felt watched… wonder why. But after Kilik's question she got curious too, was this the right way? Had Draco here been before? What if they got lost?!

Mana took a moment to calm down and glanced up at Kilik a few times while walking behind him. She didn't really know what to think of him, mostly because he hadn't shown alot about himself or talked much. Draco on the other side seemed kind and caring, he was helping out Kilik and told her she could come along, that was after she had asked them if she could ofcourse. But somehow her attention was drawn to Kilik, keeping an eye on him, but still kindly smiling.

Mana trew a Poképoffin over to Felicity and she happily catched it, then she gave Tentou one too. Mana always had a few Poképoffins with her, just in case her Pokémon got hungry. The poffin she gave Tentou was actually for Fox, but he probably wouldn't mind if she gave it away this time. Mostly because she isn't planning on mentioning it.
Old December 28th, 2012 (01:56 PM).
is a budgie.

Nature: Timid
James “Jay” Rybak
Evie smiled and replied,”I hope I am”, as she grinned.

My eyes glanced sideways to see Evie mutter something silently that my ears can’t comprehend. Evie appeared to be in a thought. Suddenly, Evie anxiously whistled to her Umbreon while the Pokémon took his place by Evie’s side. The Umbreon looked prepared for the battle with his legs slightly apart as if he was ready to pounce. Evie untied a ribbon colored green from her wrist to raise the ribbon to her hair. However, the ribbon flew off further into the beach until it was a flicker of green, lost into the oblivion of the vast world.

“Ready when you are guys”, Evie boldly declared and eyed our oppositions, “How are we going to start this then?"
I felt nervous about the battle. I choose Emil to battle since she usually doesn’t fight with her full strength in battles, and she does not fight rashly. Even though I choose Emil to battle, I don’t want to harm such a young newborn that was too young to battle. Caroline is still a baby. A good trainer would not put pressure on a newly hatched Pokémon to fight. I understand that Orange most likely wants to improve his Pokémon’s strength, but it felt so wrong. It was like putting a baby up against a much stronger person to fight.

“I’m not ready. I can’t do this. I honestly don’t want to fight. I apologize about this. May I quit this battle?” I anxiously answered, “It just feels wrong to fight a newborn Pokémon. I really apologize about this, Orange, Caroline is too young to battle. She just hatched today! It’s like an adult fighting a baby! Caroline might get seriously injured, and might die if you put her to battle at such a young age! I apologize if I sounded harsh. Sorry about this.”

I ran back to the cove a distance away, and climbed to one of the larger rocks. My Pokémon followed me with concerned chirps. I sat on the gritty surface of the rock. Tears were drifting from my eyes. Emil was trying to wipe away my tears with her cloud-like wings. Samuel was cuddling my left cheek while on my left shoulder. Nalafari nudged me with his beak, presumably trying to cheer me up. I smiled a bit, and I gave each of my bird Pokémon a friendly, gentle ruffle on their heads. I crutched my knees with my arms, and buried my head within my arms. I still felt nervous, anxious, and tense, even though my Pokémon tried to help me. Thoughts ran through my mind. What if they start the battle and Caroline gets seriously injured? What if Caroline dies? What if the others don’t like me because of what I just said? What if Orange hates me now because I upset him? What if everyone hates me? Oh dear Arceus, please get me out of this horrid situation.

Enneagram: 6-9-4
Pokemon White
0734 0422 1776

DeviantART

~ The Pokeballs were made by
Old December 28th, 2012 (02:32 PM).
ooh...Cake!

Nature: Quirky
Evie Bellarost

Evie called out after Jay as he retreated back up the shore, her eyes fixed to his receding figure glumly as he disappeared from sight, the boy clearly upset from what had just been said.
Turning back to the others she set her soft, sad gaze to them. The ocean’s breeze once again toying with the feather soft curls of her hair.

Upon hearing Jay’s speech, Evie couldn’t help but feel the same way and almost cringed at the fact that she had ignored the same factor Jay had pointed out. Caroline was too young and this battle could possibly result in the poor, infant Pokémon being seriously injured. Even if they did go lightly on it and that was something an aspiring doctor could not ignore with a clear conscience.

Trying to smile, she eyed the remaining two left in her party before at last deciding on what to say.
“I guess I am out too” she tried to joke, giving another weak smile before her lips gave way to a sad expression. “he’s right though, it’s too risky but we can always pick this fight up where we left off later on, when Caroline is slightly stronger.” She explained. “But first things first.” She nodded this time mostly to herself “Need to check on Jay.”

With that, she glanced at her Pokémon, whom during Jay’s explanation had moved to Evie’s side. Here Leka stood, looking up at his trainer quietly, waiting for instruction. Now feeling slightly relieved about not having to battle.

With a small nod from Evie, the pair moved off, following Jay’s foot prints in the sand which lead back up towards the cove where they had first met, and where she had left her stuff when she had ran to help Orange.

Rounding the corner of the cove as she had done previously, she took in the boulder strewn area in it’s muted beauty, eyes wandering over the view until at least they found what they had sort for. Sat, atop the rock where Evie had first found him, was Jay once again. His Pokémon nestled close to him in comfort, while Jay hid his face from view within his arms.

“Jay?” Evie began, her voice quiet and tentative, as she moved forward from the mouth of the bay. “are you ok? Gave us a bit of a fright running off like that.” She smiled, arriving at the boulder she had sat on before, where her bag now lay, crumbled in among the golden sand.

(my replacement while a new sig is made )

Paired with :
gimmepie
Old December 28th, 2012 (02:42 PM).
A mad mind... hehe

Lucia smiled, "Well... we can always fly around on my brother's Salamance if you want. We can just circle the mountains until we find her. Shouldn't be that hard as long as it stays clear. We just find a girl walking around and if she's wearing any bright colors than it's sure to help." She said cheerfully. Eric nodded, "Yeah, that would be the best way. We can head out now and hopefully find her before she takes off somewhere. Does she have any flying pokemon of her own?"

Diana chuckled still at Len's still blushed face, "Well, that is true. It is nice not having to constantly fight in the mountain, and free food is always welcome. It's also very warm, so that's a plus, but I'm still kind of iffy on it. I mean, that was only the first few things I have seen, I really haven't experienced everything that comes with a trainer yet. Besides, if we do have free time we can train and get better so it can't be too bad." She said with a smile. "I want to be an Aggron as soon as possible."
Old December 28th, 2012 (04:15 PM).
Silver Tier

Mark nodded. "Yeah. She has a Dragonite. Its alot larger then a regular one from what I know. so I doubt she'd be too tough to spot if she were above the mountain or something. She could be in a cave for all I know but its worth a look. I'm just afraid she might run off again if she sees me. I figure she wouldn't be happy to see me. I think just flying in right next to her would be kind of overwhelming... though maybe thats just me. I'm not very forward with this kind of stuff... heh..." Mark said.

Len was still a bit red but it did begin to fade a bit. He gave Diana's armor a small pat. "Trust me you won't regret it. Having a trainer is great! I could surely teach you some things! I'm older then I look you know. You'll be an Aggron in no time!" Len said. He quickly thought about the egg conversation again and figured maybe he can get back at her for the embarrassment. Chuckling a bit, he gave Diana a look as if he were smirking.

"You sure do know a bit about the whole Egg thing. I suppose I would want eggs one day... how about you though? Have you considered it?" Len said, mostly in a joking manner. Surely if laying eggs was nothing to be embarrassed about she'd have no trouble answering. Just a small blush would be enough for Len to be satisfied.

(In Box)
Old December 28th, 2012 (05:48 PM).
The world refused to change...

Nature: Gentle
Killita

Soon enough the large dragon had had her fill of affectionate licking and sniffed at Valorie. She moved to the side and crooned happily, her tail flicking. Now that she wasn't being licked and didn't have a large lizard on her, she might be able to recognize this particular flygon, given that she was a hair smaller and more agile than the other members of her species. Or not. Other than that Killita did not look any different, and the size difference was only really noticeable when two flygons stood side by side, and even then it wasn't much. Still, somehow, people knew Killita, but only after having her trample them.

"Flygon!!" she crooned happily, her tail wagging, almost like an over grown puppy's would.

Drake

Drake thought a moment. His face would be hard to make out in the darkness, which was good. After all, how did one explain why he had picked this direction? Because he felt it in his gut? Because Mana had also had a good feeling about it? He was supposed to be a faculty member! Not some hopelessly lost trainer.But his answer was given when he heard Killita's joyful croon. Even if it didn't take them to the dragonite, which Drake was sure it would given how interested Killita had been in chasing it down, it would take them to Killita. Between Killite and Zeal, the three of them could be airborne, and that would make it so much easier to find this girl.

"Of course I'm sure. Heh, I wuldn't lead you guys wrong, would I?" he said with a grin as Zeal let out an answering bellow to the flygon, whose voice echoed in the cave.

RIANBOW SPADE! (My answer to everything. )
Old December 28th, 2012 (06:12 PM).
A mad mind... hehe

She nodded, "Well then, if she has a big dragon then we can spot her in the sky or on the ground, should be easy enough then for Damascus. He's professional trained after all!" She said happily. Eric chuckled, "Yeah, I'll get him ready then." He said as he headed out followed by Abdacus. "So... you have a script already for what you'll say?" She asked Mark. "You have to make sure not to insult her after all!"

Diana nodded happily, "Yeah, if you could help that would be great!" As Len asked about her and eggs Diana beamed, "That's actually what I've been hoping to do for some time now. I've been trying to get together with other Arons around my age, but my dad is extremely protective, like when someone interested came by our part of the cave he would chase him off. It's tradition you know? Continue the gene pool and have strong eggs. Course, I would want to evolve to an Aggron before then just so I have added security to protect them, but I'm up for it anytime." She sighed, "I know tons of females who had eggs and such, and I don't know, I would like to know that feeling as well. I heard that you feel such a happiness when you look down at the eggs and that you just can't help but smile. In fact, I also heard from a friend that pretty much if another pokemon tries to get close to them you can channel your rage and lop his head clean off!" She chuckled.

Lucia smiled, "Well, you'll have time to think it over on the way there. We should get going!" Lucia recalled Diana and brushed her hair back, "Okay then! Off to reunite two great friends! Come on Mark!" She said as she headed out of the center. Eric already had Damascus out and the Salamance was roaring loudly, just to hurry them up.
Old December 28th, 2012 (07:31 PM).
Pokemon Professor / RP Mentor
Crystal Tier

Nature: Sassy
Valorie Ryder - Mountains
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Valorie slowly tried to get to her feet, a grossed out grimace on her face. She dug into her satchel and pulled out a tissue to try and wipe off her face, but promptly lost her balance as she tried to stand and collapsed onto her side, emitting a light wimper. Perhaps it had something to do with being tackled by a creature a lot heavier than she was, but she had apparently found herself hurt somewhere between trying to jump to lightspeed and being affectionately tackled. This was upsetting and frustrating for incredibly obvious reasons, but more importantly because it was thanksgiving and this was /highly/ inconvenient! She of course didn't blame Killita, at least not in that way. It was clearly an accident.

... Taking a deep breath she forced herself to her feet anyway, holding one one of her sides. After all, it wasn't like anyone would save her if she laid on the ground, right? Absolutely /nobody/ would find her up in the mountains! That would be silly!
Old December 28th, 2012 (10:23 PM).
With Quiet Courage

Send a message via Skype™ to dcjboi
Wyatt "Wyvern" Leon Bellerose
“I’m not ready. I can’t do this. I honestly don’t want to fight. I apologize about this. May I quit this battle?It just feels wrong to fight a newborn Pokémon. I really apologize about this, Orange, Caroline is too young to battle. She just hatched today! It’s like an adult fighting a baby! Caroline might get seriously injured, and might die if you put her to battle at such a young age! I apologize if I sounded harsh. Sorry about this.” said Jay.

Wyatt felt relief sway over him. He wasn't the only person who felt this way. His relief was replaced with concern for Jay as he retreated and was soon followed by Evie who announced she felt the same way.

"Sorry Orange. Maybe you should give Caroline some time, I mean she is a baby and I wouldn't be able to live with myself if she got hurt." said Wyatt, voicing his concern. "I think we should follow Evie although I think she has this under control." He felt bad for both Orange and Jay but he knew that this would get better.

Wyatt looked off in the direction Jay and Evie ran off in. No one was in sight and all he had left to go on were the footprints left in the sand. Without haste, he followed, hoping that there would be no trouble in the near future.

Old December 28th, 2012 (11:35 PM).
Silver Tier

Len began to think more and more on the egg thing. Maybe could use something like that... he was getting older thats for sure so maybe having a kid wouldn't be so bad... still that was far off. Len didn't know any other water Pokemon that he was interested in... he figured he would talk about it with her later, maybe during training. It was an interesting conversation...

Mark took Lucia's advice. Of course Mark was going to do his best to be nice to her. Mark was just a nice guy in general. But Mark always tended to sometimes say the wrong thing at the wrong time... he hoped that this wouldn't be the case.

"U-um.. a script...? I was just kind of going to go with it..." Mark said, somewhat nervously. He heard the loud Roar from Salamance and returned Len to his Pokeball. The last time that Mark had flown into the sky was on top of a Charizard... that was only one time though. He was hardly used to flying so high into the sky... he approached the Dragon, letting Lucia go on first. Ladies first and all... Mark figured he'd sit behind her afterwards.

(I figure we should let Drake and co. find Valorie first so don't be too quick on finding Valorie :p Gotta go with the plan x3)

(In Box)
Old December 29th, 2012 (10:10 AM).
The Wise Lesbian

Nemo "Ace" Dannan
Icy Plains
~
The sweet release of silence came soon after Nemo began to walk up the mountain alongside Berth and Ty, but was followed by a sliding of gadgets as the groomer opened the gadget again and asked her which Pokemon she was looking for. She looked blankly at him, then the C-Gear, then back to him. "Subtlety isn't one of your strong suits, is it?" She asked, somewhat amused by the older boy's eagerness, even as she began to walk again.

"I'm looking for Snorunt; a weak Pokemon in general, with weaknesses to very common Pokemon and decidedly average capabilities, but it evolves into the Pokemon I'm looking for to compliment my team; Frosslass. Something speedy, that can make the battlefield more dangerous for my opponents so I can have Cassie or Ezra attack with less fear of those few with a bit too much bulk." Nemo explained, her knowledge of the Pokemon drawn from her P★DA well in advance.

"What are you looking for?"
Old December 29th, 2012 (10:27 AM).

''Thanks'' I reply to Haru. ''My name is Lance, Lance Carter'' I shake his hand. ''Thats a nice charmeleon you got there.'' I say. ''I heard they are really strong yet rare, and the rest of your team looks well trained.'' I say complimenting them. ''I am pretty new here and just began my pokemon journey.My parents feared pokemon but after my snivy saved me one day, they began to like pokemon,Snivy and I have best friends ever since.'' I explain. ''Before I met Snivy I spent my spare time studying about pokemon. Such as type advantages and disadvantages, eating habits, and habitats where I can find certain pokemon of a particular type. It was the best I can do to educate myself about pokemon.''

Elekid Snivy Bagon Houndour-new

Old December 29th, 2012 (10:58 AM).
Forever Shawol and Aileean

Nature: Adamant
Bai Kong

Bai took in a deep breath and let it out, smelling the crisp and wonderful ocean air as the boat travelled towards the Pokemon Trainer Academy. She was nervous about teaching trainers, some probably only a bit younger than her, about going on a journey; she knew that her journey was probably abnormal compared to most even if one did not pay attention to the fact that she was four people in one body. Plus, there would be the fact that she could black out at any time during her lessons, and she hadn't told anybody about her...condition except Cynthia, although she was sure that the headmaster of the Academy knew. After all, one does not hire someone without getting their full background. She would probably have to warn her students too, as it was not do well for them to needlessly panic when she blacked out.

Most people would be worried if they kept on passing out without much warning, but to Bai, this was already normal. In fact, it had been happening to her since she was nine years old when she got into an accident involving fire, which gave her the very unattractive burn scar that reached to the back of her neck to the middle of her back. It was obvious that it was very painful. Because of this incident, her mind broke and split into two different entities, one named Bai and the other named Hei. They were complete opposites of each other: while Bai was happy, sweet, and confident, Hei was angry, sadistic, and arrogant. Bai's mind broke two more times; once when she was the only one who could deal with a hostage situation, which created Hui, an intelligent, lazy individual who really only comes out when she has a chance to test her intelligence. The last time was due to her torture at the hands of an evil team, Team Viper, in Unova. This time created Lan, a sad, lost, and even broken girl. Still, at some point, Bai's psyche had started to heal, merging the four personalities slowly, which starts with Bai gaining memories of everything. When Bai is starting to gain a memory, she, as she calls it, "blacks out" or passes out and when one memory comes, usually more memories follow. In between memories coming back, Bai has no idea where she is and is usually seeing things that would break most people. It certainly broke Bai.

Bai sighed. She didn't even have a map of the Academy and she didn't even know where to go. Worry about classes some other time, Bai thought to herself. Right now, hope that Cynthia would be waiting at the dock.

In fact, from the bow of the boat, she could see the Pokemon Trainer Academy. They would probably reach it in about ten minutes, judging by the speed the ship was going and how the island seemed to be growing.

Bai took in another deep breath, trying to banish her nervousness. She was usually quite confident in herself, but there was a difference on knowing that you were good at pokemon battles and knowing that you could teach a class about how to survive. After all, a lot of new trainers don't even survive to their third gym badge; they usually died in the wilderness, either due to an extremely aggressive wild pokemon, or because they did not have the necessary tools for surviving without a mum to help out with the cooking and the shelter over their heads.

Most ten year old kids had no idea how to cook, much less fend for themselves by scavenging or taking extra care of their supplies. In fact, perhaps that should be a lesson; know how to cook, scavenge, and take care of their supplies.

Way to go, Bai, she thought to herself. You have one lesson plan down.

Bai could see the dock and noticed a blonde figure waiting. She smiled. Cynthia didn't let her down after all.

-x-

As soon as the ship was docked, Bai ran off the ship and hugged Cynthia. Cynthia, smiling, hugged back.

"Hello, Bai," she said softly. Cynthia paused. "You are Bai, right?"

Bai chuckled. "You think Hei, Hui, or Lan would give you such a warm welcome?"

"Maybe Lan," Cynthia replied thoughtfully.

"If she wasn't too busy crying," said Bai without bite; she knew that Lan had the most painful memories of her life, so she was thankful to Lan for keeping those memories at bay for a few years, even if she was gaining a few of those memories now.

Cynthia stepped out of the hug. "Nervous about teaching?"

Bai smiled. "A bit, yeah. Not sure what I could tell them."

"Most of the students here are rather bright," Cynthia stated, as they walked away from the docks. "Most do not have much experience as you do, so remember that."

"I'm pretty sure that's why I'm a teacher and they are students," Bai replied dryly.

"Such cheek!" exclaimed Cynthia with shock. "When did you pick up such a mouth?"

"From you," teased Bai. "Didn't you know? You are a terrible influence."

"I'm a Pokemon League Champion, I can't be a terrible influence," Cynthia stated, aghast.

"You are a terrible influence," Bai repeated with a smile.

Cynthia rolled her eyes, but the effect was ruined by the grin on her face. "I'm not quite sure when your classes start, as I haven't talked to the headmaster yet. Are you going to tell your students about...?"

Bai sighed, all remnants of the good feeling their bantering had brought gone. "I probably should. They should know that a journey is not to be taken lightly. Maybe one class a week, I'll share something from my own journey?"

"Unova?" asked Cynthia solemnly.

Bai shrugged. "I hope that they will never have to fight against an evil team, but one does need to be prepared on the evils of the world."

"Are you going to speak about--"

"No," Bai interrupted. "I only have one memory from that period of time, probably because my mind knew I couldn't handle more, and even that memory was a horrible one. I'm trying to teach them to be careful, not for them to never go on a journey."

Cynthia gave Bai a one-armed hug as they walked. "You hungry?"

"Starved and parched, actually." Bai smiled.

"Let's go to the cafeteria before we visit the headmaster," suggested Cynthia.

"Alright," Bai agreed.

They walked, more like Cynthia steered and Bai just came along for the ride, to the cafeteria.

OOC: If anyone wants to talk to my character (and Cynthia), we'll be in the cafeteria. Let me know if I can't bunny Cynthia (any more because I remember doing so when Miharu was here. >>; ) and I'll edit my post accordingly. >>;

http://i354.photobucket.com/albums/r417/MichaelaTheUchiha/Onew277-2.jpg
Old December 29th, 2012 (02:55 PM). Edited December 30th, 2012 by SummerSkies.
is a budgie.

James “Jay” Rybak

“Jay?”

My ears perked up at the mention of my nickname. I heard the crumbling of the sand probably made by footsteps, and the sound of a girl’s voice, “Are you ok? Gave us a bit of a fright running off like that.”

The voice was probably Evie’s voice since she was the only girl who witnessed my sprint down the coastline of the beach to the cove. I was afraid of what to respond to her. Even though the cove was my favorite place on this island to relax myself and perform my hobbies, I felt like the “magic” of the cove was not working on me. I had to answer since not responding to a question is rude in my opinion. I quickly thought of a swift response to answer Evie’s question.

While keeping my tear-ridden face within my arms, I responded softly with the choking of sobs that I tried to hide, “I-I’m…hic…a-alright…hic…I-It was…hic…j-just…hic…a-a bit of drama.”

Samuel-Pidgey

I noticed that Emil, Nalafari, and my attempts to bring back a positive attitude to James was not effective. James was still sobbing. It was as if James had a shroud of melancholy covering him. The chances are he was most likely having another period of depression.

James’s depression was usually triggered by certain events ever since after The Incident when James was a twelve year old. Emil, Nalafari, and I would try to comfort him while James’s mother would try to give James his anti-depressant pills. After taking the pills, James would often return to his normal state from his depression. James would have to take the pills until he is fully recovered from his depression. When James began his Pokémon journey when he was a fourteen year old, he had to take his medicine along with him. James’s periods of depression don’t happen as often as he is taking the pills.

Currently, James’s pills were inside his blue and brown messenger bag. The bag was left on the golden sand of the beach of where James previously stood before he ran to the cove. I began to formulate a plan to assist James. Emil would have to stay with James to make sure his condition is okay. Nalafari should find James’s bag to return the bag to him in order for James to take the pills. As for me, I will stay at my current area at the cove to check for intruders. The human girl and Leka were not intruders as I allowed them to enter the cove.

With a gentle voice, I whispered to Emil,”Please watch over James to ensure his mental health while Nalafari returns James’s bag, and I keep guard of this area.”

Emil nodded and stayed close to James’s side.

After that, I whispered to Nalafari in a rush for Nalafari to bring the bag to the cove to receive the Prozac pills from James’s bag. As Nalafari flew from the cove out to the beach, I stayed within the cove, scanning the area. I hope Nalafari could get back as soon as possible with the pills.

Nalafari-Starly

I was once again flying in the air using Tailwind to boost my speed. From my bird’s eye view as I flew down the beach, I saw a spot of blue and brown. I flew closer to the spot until it became a bag. I lifted the heavy bag from the crusty sand, and tried to fly back to the cove.

As I was flying, I spotted a male human following the footsteps in the sand of two humans and an Umbreon. I landed in front of the human. I set the bag down, and cheeped to the human. I lifted one of my wings to point to the direction of the cove. Perhaps the human could carry the bag for me. After all, the heavy bag is probably light to humans as I am small compared to a human. Then, I grabbed the bag with my beak to show how heavy the bag is to me. With a bit of luck, hopefully the human would understand my actions and carry the bag back to Jay.

Emil-Swablu

I followed Samuel’s instructions, and sat by Jay’s side. Jay…I have been with him since he was young. Ever since that incident, I wish Jay’s would be free from the chains of depression. In his sleep, sometimes he would mutter something about David, Mei, and André. David, Mei, and André were Jay’s human friends before The Incident.

David was a brown haired human with shaggy hair. He had fair skin and bright, ruby red eyes. David was a tall, athletic human who loved to race like Nalafari and create pranks. David was Jay’s first human friend. David’s mother would visit often to talk Jay’s parents. Jay met David when he was a young child. Before meeting David, Jay was shy and quiet in my opinion. Ever since Jay introduced David to me, Sam, and Nals, Jay seemed to be a bit more outgoing.

Mei was Jay’s second human friend. Mei was a straight-haired redhead. Her skin was brown and Mei had soft, ocean blue eyes. She was shorter than David, but taller than André. Mei was kind, friendly, and timid like Jay. Like me, Mei also had an appreciation for art. I met her one day when Jay brought me, Sam, and Nals to a building where the other children showed off their Pokémon in a desk filled room with a whiteboard. Jay used to blush at Mei sometimes when he was younger. Maybe he had a crush on her.

André was Jay’s third human friend. André was a short, skinny boy with blond hair and freckles sprinkled across his light ocher face. He would often keep his nose busy in dusty books from a building Jay called the library. I first met André when he first came to Jay’s house. André would come to Jay’s house to do paperwork with Jay. I had no idea what paperwork they were doing as I can’t read human. When there is no paperwork to do, Jay and André would chat, sometimes with some tea and biscuits.

Two years ago, Jay lost his three human friends. I had no idea what happened. I just called what happened The Incident. I missed seeing Jay’s human friends as well. Jay’s human friends were also Sam, Nals, and my friends as well. Sam, Nals, and I would often play with Jay’s friends when they came over. It would be nice for Jay to see them again, but I wonder how long would it take?

Enneagram: 6-9-4
Pokemon White
0734 0422 1776

DeviantART

~ The Pokeballs were made by
Old December 29th, 2012 (03:03 PM).
See you, Space Cowboy...

Nature: Jolly
Haru grinned at the compliment. "Thanks, Lance. Torch here has been around since the dawn of time." He gestured to the Charmeleon. "This is Twitch," the Grovyle, "Void," the Munchlax, "and Dutchess." the female Nidoran. "You saw Geronimo." He began to explain himself. "Void kinda attacked that guy earlier today, and they were all off adventuring until Geronimo came in and saved my butt. I didn't really trust him till then." Haru was happy. They had won. "Anyways, I grew up in Viridian City. I was always getting into trouble while in the Viridian Forest. There was this incident with some Beedrill....My parents weren't worried though. I always managed to get out of any scrape. I've been wandering around for a while. I went to all of the regions except for Johto, though I never really got any badges. You see, we weren't very good until we came here. Old Twitch and Void were always fighting and Torch was the only middle ground. Dutchess and Geronimo are new."
Old December 29th, 2012 (03:35 PM).
A nothing.

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Skype™ to Batel
Andy sat on Shawn's bed, looking to Alex."Hey Alex... If you want, we could go to the pokemon center. I'm feeling a lot better." Moving to vacate the bed, Andy felt something tug on his arm, keeping him in place. Catches was sitting there on the bed, looking at him in a warning manner. "Don't worry Catches... I'll be fine!" Andy said this in a rather convincing manner, but Catches seemed to be having none of it. He folded his arms and frowned at his trainer. Andy knew he could just confine the Tyrogue to his pokéball, but didn't want to upset the little guy. He did not, unfortunately, want to stay on the bed much longer he felt trapped inside the room he was in, and felt he /needed/ to leave.

- Beheaded Kamikaze; Serious Sam 3.
Old December 29th, 2012 (07:13 PM).
King of the Hell

BAG
Spoiler:
―Wallet―

―Medicine Pocket―
x25
x15
x05
x25
x10

―Pokéball Pocket―
x15
x1
x5

―Key Items Pocket―

TYLER SMITH

Pokémon:

Healthy

Held Item(s):

Chapter One:
Rush!

Part Three

Tenshi typed the name into the on-screen keyboard with his right-hand fingertips, and the three-dimensional Snorunt model illuminated above the watch in hologram form. At the same moment it emitted Snorunt's cry, with crisp and clear audio. Upping the volume slightly, he lifted the watch-bearing arm into the air as it let out a few more Snorunt sounds. He then closed the Application and put the watch into sleep mode. He returned his attention to Nemo.

He finally spoke, with a lower, quieter voice. "Those calls should help attract a Snorunt or two. As for why I'm up here with you... Well, mainly just to accompany you on your trip, but personally, I just have a feeling I'm supposed to come here..."

Fixed Float!
Old December 29th, 2012 (10:00 PM).
«Dual Wield» User
Crystal Tier

Nature: Bashful

Kilik Chambers - Mountains

Kilik, by now, was already used to caves. So what if it's dark? That's a common thing for caves. It wasn't that dark though. If it were, that's what Flash would be there for from a Pokemon. He wasn't considering any of his Pokemon to learn the move though. Maybe some other Pokemon...

Tentou enjoyed the poffin Mana gave him. It was delicious~ He wondered if she had anymore poffins to give.

Again, Mana was strange. Kilik tried to takes glances at her without being spotted. She seemed to be looking at Felicity a few times. So that's it. She's somehow like N.

She's able to speak to Pokemon.

The question is, how. She doesn't look like someone who lived with only Pokemon during her early childhood. Perhaps N taught her how to speak to Pokemon. What method could it be? She's very different from regular humans. Perhaps she was an alien, or a martian, or a Zorua, Ditto, Zoroark.

I'm not betting my money on that.

Drake seemed to know where he was going, especially that roar recently. It was a Flygon's roar of course. Killita sounded close, so they must be close. There wasn't a full guarantee that Valorie was there too. She might be somewhere else on the mountains. Drake did seem sure that they were going the right way. Hopefully he wouldn't get Kilik & Mana lost. How much farther was it anyway?

Paired for life with Rose Quartz
~Dia+RS~
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

You may also like.. (Beta)