Quick search
The PokéCommunity Forums

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner
Reload this Page [Pokémon] Tha Pokémon Traner Academah (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

Notices

Roleplay Corner The realm where writers gather to create glorious tales or silly drama together and chronicle their adventures. Start or join roleplays featuring Pokémon, other franchises or something completely original!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old January 7th, 2013 (02:19 PM).
pat20cool
Psyduck

Nature: Jolly
Lucas McGuire - Foest

Lucas sees tha girls returnng all thair Pokemon ta thair balls. Lucas nods and looks at his tebe mates. 'Let's go you two! Heracross lead tha way out of tha foest, than we'll make our way tawards tha Volcanoes!' Lucas smiled as his Pokemon smiled back. Heracross flew up and started flyng south tawards tha mountans. Lucas turns ta tha girls and slightly blushes agan, 'T-dis way girls.' Aipom is flaggng tha girls wit it's tail as it hops onta his shoulder.

Patrick McCallion n Time and Space: Phanpy

Lucas McGuire n Pokemon Traner's Academah: Aipom, Heracross, Aron

Lucas McGuire n Unova Masters: Tepig
Old January 7th, 2013 (02:31 PM).
Nideous
The world refused to change...

Nature: Gentle
Drake

Well, rap bout timng. Val had tha oddest change n behavior. Seriously, dis was not like her. Than three more students showed up, and Killik ad Dawga were still knd of gong aganst Val, n a way. Seriously, it was freakng him out. Has she hit her heezee or somethng? He looked at Val curiously, spyng a weird colored zorua peekng at him. It had been hidng dis whole time? Was it Val's? What an odd choice fo a dragon tbeer. Oh well. It was skanky, though it seemed scisd. Of course it was. Drake was scisd. Val's behavior was just so odd. It... Remnded him of when Maris had been hit by attract, but that couldn't be possible, could it? He gazed at Dawga, and tha feelng of oddness returned.

"Homeys, I thnk Val is not feelng well. She's been through a lot, I'm gong ta takes her ta tha hospital." he said. Wit that he looked at Dawga agan. Yes... Somethng bout her wasn't right. He had a hunch, but he wasn't gong ta sez it n public.

"Dawga, I've been gone from tha academah tao long, would you mnd showng me where it is? Dragonite, let's go, if you pleaze. I want you ta follow me and Killita, so we can git yo traner some assistance. Killik, and... Tha rest of you" he said, a slight pause as he realized that he didn't know thair nbees, but that boi n tha front also seemed ta be rathar attached ta Val, maybe. He could be tatally wrong.

"Could you meet me later? I'm gong ta need ta make a report of dis. Faculty stuff and all..." he said softly, as if he didn't want ta do it. Dawgly he was curious, but his first priority was seeng that his protégé was cisd fo, as se CLEARLY was not well. He climbed up on Killita's back, motionng fo Dawga ta follow him. Tha way he had spoken, he had seemed like he was n comdawgd, but really he had no authority. None of tham had ta listen ta him. He than sent out Zeal, who growled at tha othar salbeence.

"Knock it off Zeal. Help tham out and ridery tham off tha mountan if thay want ta.." he said. Of course, dis was a moot pont, if none of tham wanted ta leave. But tha othar salbeence might have trouble rideryng four thugz if thay listened and did as asked.

RIANBOW SPADE! (Mah answer ta everythng. )
Old January 7th, 2013 (02:32 PM).
1ninjadude1701

Nature: Quiet
Shawn Richards Chardawgder's new glory.

After several hours of tryng ta hunt someone down n tha academah wit no success he thought he'd look else where. Tha question was where exactly is elsewhere? Shawn remembered seeng a map booth somewhere n tha cluster of buildngs.

Ah ha! Here it is! He thought.

Lookng at tha map and lookng at tha varyng Pokemon around his best bet was ta travel bout a mile south east and end up n tha Icy Plans. It'd be a lot safer seeng as his Pokemon was a fire type. He heezeeed across tha plans fo bout thirty mnutes and fnally saw tha Icy Plans. Tha nbee descibed tha place perfectly it was a plan that was frozen over from tha ice makng it near impossible ta travel witout fallng at least once.

Tha isa was huge wit not a Pokemon n sight yet. A very strong howl wnd washed over Shawn freezng him where he staod. He couldn't move his arms legs or anythng. Suddenly a Pokemon n tha shape of some hexagon, circle combnation appeisd out of tha blue. Tha Pokemon nhaled so deeply it felt like his soul itself was comng out of his body. A sudden searng pan on his left hip buggine him want ta screbe but he couldn't than he realized he could move his left arm, and than his left leg. Eventually he was freed from tha accursed frozen state he was n and also realized his Chardawgder was facng off wit dis Pokemon. Tha little red Pokemon fought its hardest fought more desperately than even ta fend off tha po-po.

Wait a mnute its an Ice Pokemon! He thought.

“Chardawgder use Ember!”

Chardawgder nhaled deeply and not a second had past befoe little flbees tha size of baseballs struck tha Pokemon down leavng burnng holes n tha Pokemon's body. Tha blood of tha Pokemon shed n tha fom of water and wit that tha rogue Pokemon had done its last unknd deeds and went off ta where ever Pokemon go when thay die.

Shawn sighed and said “thanks Char-.” Shawn stapped mid sentence ta see his Chardawgder had grown nta somethng entirely different. He had evolved nta Charmeleon!

“Oh mah god.” were Shawn's words ta his newly evolved partner. So tha travels of Shawn have started and his first priority is ta fnd a person ta help him tran ta be tha very best.

Mah new pokemon rp

http://pokemonchallengersrp.proboards.com/ndex.cgi

Jon if you like a challenge.
Old January 7th, 2013 (02:34 PM).
ShaymieTheShaymin
Menma~
Community Supporter

Nature: Naive
Send a message via Skype™ to ShaymieTheShaymin
Kayla and Holly

Kayla smiled. "Let's go!" She picked up Jasmne and giggled. Holly sighed and patted Molly on her snout. "Let's go..." she whispered softly. She started ta walk after Heracross. Molly floated after her and sighed. Kayla walked after her and hugged Jasmne. Jasmne snorted and tried ta jump down. Yuri sighed. "Be funky ass, Jasmne. Tha more you struggle, tha tighter she'll hold you," she said. Jasmne sighed and glisd at Kayla. "I hate dis girl... We've been here fo almost a day, and we haven't gotsten nta a battle yet." Kayla smiled and looked around. Holly looked at Lucas nervously. At least he's funky ass...

Thanks fo everythng taday. Tamorrow I'll go ta heaven. Pleaze be mah friends until tha very end.
Old January 7th, 2013 (02:59 PM).
pat20cool
Psyduck

Lucas McGuire - Foest

Lucas thought ta himself that he had better makes friends wit thase girls. He slowed down his pace and started walkng side by side wit Holly and Kayla. 'Ahem' tha shy boi coughed as he cleisd his throat. 'So where is you two from?' he asked wit curiousity. Aipom smiled at tha Tepig strugglng. He hops over ta Lucas's othar shoulder and smiles.

'[COLOR="rgb(153, 50, 204)"]So, you like ta battle huh? Oiiioiiioii! Well, how bout me and you go a couple rounds on tha mountans?[/COLOR]' Aipom screeched ta tha pig. 'Whaddaya sez?'

Old January 7th, 2013 (03:15 PM).
ShaymieTheShaymin
Menma~
Community Supporter

Kayla and Holly

Kayla looked at Lucas and smiled. "I'm from Floraroma Tawn, and Holly's from Striatan City!" she said happily. She patted Holly on tha heezee. Holly nodded and looked away shyly. Kayla giggled. "We're actually cousns, you know! Holly's tha older one, even though she looks like a little kid," she added. Holly frowned and blushed furiously. Molly rolled her eyes.

Jasmne smiled and looked at Aipom. "I accept yo challenge, monkey! Maybe after dis, I'll evolve!" Yuri sighed. She looked down at her Everstane and frowned. "Why d-ya want ta evolve so much, Jasmne? I personally like stayng a Shawtylipup." Jasmne rolled her eyes. "Whatever," she said. Primrose looked at her curiously.

Thanks fo everythng taday. Tamorrow I'll go ta heaven. Pleaze be mah friends until tha very end.
Old January 7th, 2013 (03:53 PM).
pat20cool
Psyduck

Lucas McGuire - Foest

'Oh, Floraroma Tawn! That's n Snnoh right? Mah pisnts did some research n tha mnes close ta thare. I'm not tao fbeiliar wit Striatan City though. Is that n Hoenn?' Lucas's curiousity ncreases more, when he hears thay is cousns. 'Cousns? Wow that's cool! So that's why you seem so close? Well as fo me, I come from Pewter City. And mah pisnts work at tha museum thair wit scientific researchng!'

'Evolvng? Piggy, evolvng doesn't look tao off tha hook.. oiiioiiioiii. I never wanna be an bebipom... One arm tail is enough thank you! So what is it you evolve nta? Dawgkey?' Aipom chuckled.

Old January 7th, 2013 (06:25 PM).
MichaelaTheUchiha
Forever Shawol and Aileean

Nature: Adamant
Hei

Hei smirked slightly when Kid's sentence gots cut off due ta tha sudden massagng that skirt-girl gave Kid. Kid seemed uncomfotable. When Kid questioned her bout exhaustion, Hei rolled her eyes and opened anothar pouch of her bag, takng out a few berries.

"Leppa berries," Hei stated wit a smirk. "Now, can tha class of two tell me what thase berries do?"

Oh, hey, she rhymed. How utterly fun.

Cynthia

Cynthia nodded as Tyler mentioned bout his friend from Orre. She knew that Orre was a very desolate place full of deserts and tha like. Tha fact that an Eevee would be important ta a person, especially snce Eevees isn't commonly found n most place let alone n Orre, was slightly strange.

"So, you were* tha chbepion of Snnoh, yes? What's tha region like? I've always wanted ta go thare someday," asked Tyler.

Cynthia smiled, noddng thoughtfully. "Snnoh is a very large region. It can git cold at times, but tha thugz is usually very welcomng and warm. Thare is a lot of mahthology research n Snnoh if you're nterested n that like I be. We also have contests if you're not nterested n battlng. While I do enjoy spendng time n Undella Tawn n Unova, I rathar quite like Snnoh. Where is you from?"

*(OOC: Is Cynthia not tha chbepion any more? o-o

http://i354.photabucket.com/albums/r417/MichaelaThaUchiha/Onew277-2.jpg
Old January 7th, 2013 (06:36 PM).
ShaymieTheShaymin
Menma~
Community Supporter

Kayla and Holly

Holly opened her mouth ta answer Lucas, but Kayla nterrupted her. "Striatan City's n Unova!" Kayla said loudly. "I don't really know what mah pisnts do, but thay make a lot of money dong it..." She sighed. Holly frowned. "Mah sister worked at a local school... Than she gots banned. She gave tha prncipal a black eye..." she whispered. Kayla sighed. "You really didn't need ta sez that, Holly." She shook her heezee. Holly blushed and looked away. "S-Sorry..." she whispered. Molly sighed.

Jasmne glisd at Aipom. "I evolve nta a Pignite, you moron!" She jumped out of Kayla's arms and snorted out fire. Yuri sighed. "Not agan... Can't you go one day witout tryng ta kill someone Save it fo tha mountans..." she said. Jasmne rolled her eyes. Primrose looked down at tham and giggled. She climbed up ta Kayla's heezee and looked around.

Old January 7th, 2013 (06:40 PM).
dcjboi
With Quiet Courage

Nature: Timid
Send a message via Skype™ to dcjboi
Wyatt "Wyvern" Leon Bellerose
Wyatt laughed ta himself when he saw tha Starly jerk it's heezee n what he could only assume was a nod of approval. It was beazng how Jay's Starly could comprehend and communicate back wit such ease. Tha Bird landed on his shoulder, perched and lookng comfotable if anythng. He looked out tawards tha ocean befoe callng Neptune ta follow more closely and he went nta tha direction Nalafari was signalng him ta go. Tha Tide rose a little and tha sun seemed ta brighten Wyatt's mood. Hopefully Jay would be happier when Wyatt gots nta tha cove, which was where he presumed Jay ta be. After all his Pokemon was gesturng Wyatt ta go dis way and also tha footprnts died off n dis direction.

Wyatt didn't notice tha cove until he walked down a slope of sand, leadng ta a sad scene of Evie consolng ta Jay, although he seemed ta be sufferng from slightly more grief and seemed ta have takesn somethng personally. Wyatt walked nta tha cave silently, unawis of what was gong on but it seemed he had missed out of somethng. He decided ta be considerate tawards tha mood of everyone else and redawged silent although he couldn't help but flash Jay a sympathatic glance befoe walkng by him and silently layng his bag down beside him. Leanng his back aganst tha cove wall, Wyatt faced Jay and looked at tha Starly perched on his shoulder wit a helpless look.

Old January 8th, 2013 (02:58 AM). Edited January 8th, 2013 by PkMnTrainer Yellow.
PkMnTrainer Yellow
Pokemon Professor / RP Mentor
Community Supporter

Nature: Sassy
Valorie Ryder - Mountans
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dragonite nodded at Drake, seemngly understandng. She was ready ta fly off, wit Valorie no less. Meanwhile, Valorie slowly turned her gaze ta glance at Mark. She seemed slightly distant, almost as if distracted by somethng, but she otharwise didn't appear ta hold any visible malice tawards him. She awkwardly smiled at him n an almost drebe-like dawgner befoe turnng her gaze back on Dawga. Mark might've noticed tha tear stans on her cheeks, as thay were still very fresh. Regardless, Drake nvited Dawga ta come wit tham and Valorie was staked, albeit coz someone had yanked her heart strngs. Was it really fo tha worst though? She seemed staked, sort of, and she was ben a bit more open wit her feelngs. On tha othar hand, she really wasn't herself. Fo tha moment ben, Valorie was quiet. She was just... watchng Dawga wit nterest as if daydreben, possibly bout a rodawgtic picnic between tha two, or somethn weird like that.

Olivia Wolf - Icy Plans
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Olivia shrugged lightly and placed tha half-used snoopa potion back n her back befoe returnng her pokemon ta thair balls respectively. As Nemo ponted out tha issue of exhaustion it rang true n Olivia's heezee. Oh right..! She taok it so easy on her pokemon that she never really noticed that thay could actually git exhausted if you worked tham hard enough. "Oh yeah..! You're right!" she responded ta Nemo n a bemused tane suggestng she was beused by her own mistakes. "I like tha way you thnk! You've gots tha /big/ picture n mnd!~" she complimented, tappng her foeheezee n a semi-universal gesture fo thought.

Hei raised tha question of berries and Olivia just sort of... went blank. "Thay... heal pokemon..?" she responded, clearly unsure of herself despite tha very vague answer. At least she tried, right..? ...Perhaps it would've been better if she didn't bothar. It might become clear that she wasn't exactly an expert on all thngs pokemon. Better give me detention wit Nemo, Hei~
Old January 8th, 2013 (04:53 AM). Edited January 8th, 2013 by Drago Dragonite.
Drago Dragonite
General of the Dragons' Army

Daniel glomped on his sandwich and ate it whole.His pokemon were already fnished,so he picked up tha tray and put it on one big table wit lots and lots of empty trays.His pokemon jumped ta his shoulder and tha trouped heezeeed ta tha Entei dorms.Not very long after,thay were nside thair room.Tha pokemon were lned up n front of tha four bags.Daniel opened tha bags."Soldiers,attack!",he comdawgded ta his pokemon.Argo ran ta one bag and picked up a bunch of clothas.Wit his tail he jumped ta tha closet and opened it quickly usng his tail.He put tha clothas n thare and put n position.Fira picked up more clothas and put tham n tha ground.Draca launched tham wit Dragon Tail ta Argo.Argo jumped n tha air and grabbed all tha clothas launched n tha air,quickly throwng tham ta tha closet.Fira than jumped on tap of tha bag n° 1,closng it,and than Draca launched it wit Dragon Tail.*

*((Will contnue later))

"Tha world is gigantic, wit lots of secrets and mahsteries.I understand why you want ta explore it. Fndng somethng n tha world is like fndng a needle n a haystack, but I sweisd ta protect you until tha end of time, so I will always have a way ta fnd you."

STAKED LAVENDER TAWN DAY...
Old January 8th, 2013 (08:55 AM). Edited January 8th, 2013 by Dusk.
Dusk
A Glitch in the System

Nature: Calm
KIYOKO

Health:
Full

None

Held Item(s):
None

Chapter One:
'Fateful' Encounters

Part Five

And, just as it usually is, Kiyoko receives no attention from Valorie. Humph. That smarts. Hey, Valorie, why catch me if you're gonna pretend I don't exist! Kiyoko just sort of kept ta himself at dis pont. How could he make her pay attention ta him? Maybe, maybe if he started pullng pranks... She'd have ta notice!

Fixed Float!

BAG
Spoiler:
―Wallet―

―Medicne Pocket―
x24
x15
x05
x25
x10

―Pokéball Pocket―
x15
x1
x5

―Key Items Pocket―

TYLER SMITH

Pokémon:

Healthy

Held Item(s):

Chapter One:
Rush!

Part Ten

Ty smiled slightly. "That sounds funky ass... I do hope ta visit thare someday." Ty thought back ta his past as tha question cbee. "I was born n and grew up n Ecruteak City, Johta... So I was fotunate enough ta learn a lot of nterestng histary. I was less fotunate ta end up wit tha pisnts I did, though, so when I was old enough I fnally left. I moved ta Goldenrod and buggine a killng n groomng. Than I heard bout dis place and decided I could make more thugz staked here... I certanly didn't expect a job offer at tha pokeCenter. Oh, thare thay is!" Ty picked up his pace ta catch up wit tha seemngly larger group.

"Hey, Ace." He lightly nudged tha girl's arm, and lifted tha Eevee slightly. "She's gong ta be okay... And tha egg... I decided you should have it. I overheard you wit that othar girl rapng bout how important Eevees is n yo region. It's ben heated under a warm lbep back tha tha Pokemon Center, so when we're done here you can go git it." He glanced down as tha weak fox Pokemon opened her eyes slightly. "Oh, you're awake... Just rest, I'll make sure nothng happens ta you." He smiled fantly. Tha Eevee worriedly fidgited but stapped quickly, as slight movements resulted n pan. "You're gong ta have ta trust me..." He muttered, givng tha weak body a couple soft brushes.

Fixed Float!

(Michaela: Well, I was under tha impression that she left as chbepion ta live n Unova, and is still not a chbepion if she's spendng her time on tha Academah island.)

You must edit it ta meet tha limits set by tha rules befoe you may remove tha [sig-reason] code from yo signature. Removng dis tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove tha tag until you fix tha issues n yo signature. You may be nfracted fo removng dis tag if you do not fix tha specified issues. Do not use dis tag fo decoration purposes.
Old January 8th, 2013 (09:22 AM).
Drago Dragonite

(A killng?Don't you mean a livng?)
*Draca launched tha closed bag wit Dragon Tail ta under tha bed.Fira opened tha bag's locker wit Scratch and opened it.She crawled nside and picked up some books.Argo jumped ta tha bedside table.Draca slided next ta it.Fira put tha books on Draca's heezee.Draca lifted tham up ta Argo.Argo picked tham up and put tham on tap of tha table.*

(*Ta be contnued)

"Tha world is gigantic, wit lots of secrets and mahsteries.I understand why you want ta explore it. Fndng somethng n tha world is like fndng a needle n a haystack, but I sweisd ta protect you until tha end of time, so I will always have a way ta fnd you."

Old January 8th, 2013 (09:39 AM). Edited January 8th, 2013 by Lilizuki.
Lilizuki
The Wise Lesbian

Nemo "Ace" Dannan - Icy Plans
Nemo's smile spread just a little more widely at tha contnued compliments, oh how thay filled her ego, though her smile went a little wonky at tha very comfotable tauch she gots ta her foeheezee. It wasn't particularly dangerous, but it remnded her of of Sticky Jimmah; he was a good nurse, but Pokemon saliva tended ta git everywhere around him. Blech. She just needed ta react like she did n battle; be polite, be efficient, and have a plan ta kill everyone you meet. ...well, perhaps not that last one, around thase parts.

Than tha teacher gave away tha nbee of what she was presentng; although Nemo had memorized most of tha berries from her nfomation-scourng earlier anyway, it would have buggine it that much easier fo somebody who could only vaguely recall it. Olivia defnitely didn't, though, despite her recent destruction of that homey's tebe. Regardless, she knew. "Thay give yo Pokemon a second wnd." Nemo answered Hei smugly, as she retrieved one such berry from her belt pouch wit a free hand, and awkwardly presented it ta tha teacher; thair position was becomng steadily more impedng. "But anothar rule of survival is ta save yo resources whenever you can; else you might use somethng that you'll need more later."

Than cbee Ty, ta nterrupt whatever snarky response tha teacher would pull out of her sleeve, but Nemo's gratitude was stapped dead n its tracks as she saw tha Pokemon bundled n his arms and followed it wit an offer of anothar Eevee. If those concepts weren't enough ta shatter her fractured illusions of gittng over it, he followed it by rapng softly ta tha njured Eevee he rideried n his spndly groomer arms. He clearly thought that she hadn't takesn cis of Krissy, that it was her fault she died, and he was mockng her wit thase offers, thase honeyed words he spoke ta tha bundle of brown and crebe. Anger didn't come; just a deep ntakes of chilled breath as she turned her heezee ta tha side and hid it behnd Olivia's hair, clutchng tha shorter girl more tightly ta he
r.

"No. Thank you. But no." Nemo spoke wit ragged breath.
Old January 8th, 2013 (10:19 AM).
Dusk
A Glitch in the System

BAG
Spoiler:
―Wallet―

―Medicne Pocket―
x24
x15
x05
x25
x10

―Pokéball Pocket―
x15
x1
x5

―Key Items Pocket―

TYLER SMITH

Pokémon:

Healthy

Held Item(s):

Chapter One:
Rush!

Part Eleven

"W-what?" Ty was takesn aback by tha rejection of tha egg. "I... I don't understand. I thought you'd really appreciate that offer... And tha egg will need a good home and someone ta look over it... I thought you'd make tha perfect traner fo it. Why not?" Ty pressed furthar, abrupt confusion tngng his tane nta a more worrisome sound. "Tha egg needs a home... Is you sure?" Hope lifted her heezee slightly. All of tha movement and noise had fully awoken her, and seeng as she was stuck n place, all she could really do was look n tha direction of tha sounds; nbeely, Nemo.

Fixed Float!

You must edit it ta meet tha limits set by tha rules befoe you may remove tha [sig-reason] code from yo signature. Removng dis tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove tha tag until you fix tha issues n yo signature. You may be nfracted fo removng dis tag if you do not fix tha specified issues. Do not use dis tag fo decoration purposes.
Old January 8th, 2013 (12:53 PM).
Megaman765
Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Community Supporter

Nature: Bold
"Val..." Mark simply said. He noticed tha tear stans on her face. Wow she was upset... he was tryng ta come up wit somethng ta sez... She did smile taward him though. Mark figured she'd be upset but somethng bout that smile said that thngs would be alright. Still, Mark wanted ta at least speak wit her... tha one dawg that was wit tham mentioned takng Valorie ta a hospital. Did Mark really cause that much harm? Just fo wnnng one battle? He felt more worse than befoe! It may have been ta make sure she was ok but Val really had it rough out here.

"..."

What was he supposed ta sez? Apologizng wasn't right coz he just simply battled like every othar traner. Valorie just taok it really hard... but he didn't want ta go off and criticize her... but he ended up dong it anyways.

"I..I'm sorry bout all dis Val. I didn't ntend fo any of dis ta happen..." Mark said ta her. Dragonite looked like he was bout ta fly off and follow tha othar dawg. Val probably did need some bed rest... maybe he could properly rap wit her than. It was sort of embarrassng n front of all of thase thugz. It depended if Valorie was gong ta stick around a little longer. Mark would follow her eithar way.

Traner Academah RP Pokemon
Snype (Sableye)- Lv. 52- Detect, Shadow Sneak, Will-o-wisp, Low Sweep, Foul Play, Taunt (Ability: Keen Eye)
Commodore (Porygon-Z)- Lv. 55 -Signal bebe, Conversion 2, Recover, Tri Attack, Ice Bebe, Trick Room (Ability: Trace)
Len (Poliwraith)- Lv. 53- Bubblebebe, Brick Break, Dig, Belly Drum, Sleep Rap, Rest (Ability: Water Absorb)
Able (Nnjask)- Lv. 45 - X-Scissor, Slash, Double Tebe, Protect, Batan Pass, Swords Dance (Ability: Speed Boost)
Kara (Gligar) Lv. 29 Acrobatics, Substitute, Fury Cutter, Knock Off, Slash,Taxic (Ability: Poison Heal)
Xerox (Ditta) Lv. 32 Transfom (Ability: Imposter)

(N Box)
Shednja- Lv. 35 Fury Swipes, Confuse Ray, Sand attack, Leech Life, Mnd Reader, Scratch (Ability: Wonder Guard)
Odawgyte- Lv. 35 Brne, Mud Shot, Rollout, Ice Bebe, Protect, Bite
(Ability: Swift Swim)
Old January 8th, 2013 (01:12 PM).
pat20cool
Psyduck

Lucas McGuire - Foest

‘Unova?’ Lucas replied. ‘I haven’t heard of that place befoe? Is it big? Is dis why yo Pokemon look so much more different than mne?’ Lucas kept his eyes on Holly. He could tell she was shy, possibly as shy as he was. He looked aheezee at Heracross that had landed. ‘Hmm? What’s up Heracross?’

What’s a Pignite?...Wait a sec what Pokemon is you homeys? Oiiioiii! You homeys isn’t n Kanta, that’s fo sure. Heehee! Don’t worry puppy! I won’t git iced by a little fire pig! OiiiiOiii!! I’ve takesn stronger enemies’ Aipom cheered as it stuck it’s tangue out at Jasmne and began laughng. Aipom’s heezee turns n tha direction of Heracross.

Heracross landed and looked directly up at tha trees. It had spotted sjiraching Pnecos ready ta drop off tha trees ta explode on tap of everyone. Nstead of alertng everyone of tha problem, Heracross tried lookng fo a way around tham all. Unfotunately thare was no way.. Lucas stepped closer. ‘Heracross? What’s up?’

Old January 8th, 2013 (01:23 PM).
Drago Dragonite

*(contnued)
Draca threw tha books' bag under tha bed tao.Argo,wit some nnja moves gots next ta tha bag.Tha three pokemon opened tha leathar bag all at tha sbee time.Tha food bag.Draca slided ta tha fridge,Fira jumped ta next ta tha bag,and Argo was between tham.Draca opened tha fridge wit her tail.Fira picked up one sack of food,tassed it ta Argo,which tass it ta Draca,which put it n tha fridge.Thay kept dong dis until tha bag was empty.Tha three put tha bag under tha bed,pushng it.Than tha three put n position ta tha last bag redawgng-tha Miscellaneous bag.While tha devil blnks an eye,Fira jumped foward and opened tha bag,tassed a bunch of papers(tha school stuff,stationery,stuff like that)ta Draca,who jumped up and landed on tap of tha bedside table,and put tham n tha bottam drawer.Than Fira tassed a bunch of keys ta tha air,Argo jumped and used Pound on tham,launchng tham ta a little nail on tha wall.Fira fnally taok tha last thng out-tha School Schedule.Draca jumped on tap of Fira's nose,which catapulted Draca ta tha tap of tha closet.Draca picked up four nails of tha box and launched tham.(Now,imagne dis all n Matrix style-tha pokemon is n normal speed,and everythng else is n slow-mo.)Fira jumped ta tha tap of one chair,holdng tha schedule n her left.Draca jumped from tap of tha closet ta tha tap of tha chair next ta tha chair Fira was on,helpng tha Chardawgder hold tha schedule.On tha middle of tha air,Argo grabbed tha nails and threw tham ta tha piece of paper tha two othar pokemon were holdng on tha wall.Tha nails cut tha air and fnally,hit tha paper holdng it ta tha wall.Argo pounded tha nails wit his tail(Pound) securng tham.Tha three pokemon jumped and landed just n front of thair traner,who was aplaudng."Off tha hook work fellas!",he affirmed.

((Does dis count as tranng?If yes,+1 fo all tha pokemon pleaze.))
———————————————
Draca-Lvl 20?
Fira-Lvl 20?
Argo-Lvl 15?

Old January 8th, 2013 (06:31 PM).
ShaymieTheShaymin
Menma~
Community Supporter

Kayla and Holly

Holly looked up at Lucas and nodded weakly. She looked at Molly and held her arms out. Molly sighed and floated nta tha girl's arms. Holly smiled and hugged her. She looked at Lucas curiously and walked after him. "What's wrong?" she asked nervously. Kayla smiled and walked up ta her. "Whatcha don'?" she asked, takng Primrose off of her heezee and holdng her tightly.

Jasmne sighed and looked at Aipom. "You really don't know anythng bout othar Pokemon, d-ya? It's okay. Not everyone can be as smart and off tha hook as I be!" She smiled and breathad out fire. Yuri rolled her eyes and walked up ta Aipom. "Don't listen ta her. She's just a hothaezeeed egodawgiac," she whispered.

Old January 8th, 2013 (07:16 PM).
MichaelaTheUchiha
Forever Shawol and Aileean

Nature: Adamant
Hei

"Thay give yo pokemon a second wnd," Kid answered n response ta her question after skirt-girl gave a very ncomplete answer. "But anothar rule of survival is ta save yo resources whenever you can; else you might use somethng that you'll need more later on."

Befoe Hei could retart that she had a lot of leppa berries on hand, more than she had of any knd of berry just coz she knew just how dangerous it was ta have exhausted pokemon, tha kid who had ran befoe wit an Eevee, and Cynthia cbee back.

"'Sup, Cyn," greeted Hei wit a grn, usng one of tha dawgy nicknbees she had created fo Cynthia.

"Hei," greeted Cynthia back, movng from behnd Tyler ta next ta Hei. She glanced at tha leppa berries. "You're actually offerng ta use some of yo supplies?"

Hei nodded, but watched tha n-comng drbea between Kid and tha boi that she really didn't cis much bout.

"Hey, Ace," tha boi said, nudgng Kid's arm. So, her nbee, probably her nicknbee considerng tha nbee, was "Ace." Eh, didn't sound as right as Kid. Plus, didn't tha boi know that Kid really only accepted tauches, and not just those knd of tauches, from skirt-girl? "She's gong ta be okay... And tha egg... I decided you should have it. I overheard you wit that othar girl rapng bout how important Eevees is n yo region. It's ben heated under a warm lbep back tha tha Pokemon Center, so when we're done here you can go git it."

Dben, dis punk really wasn't a friend of Kid's. Thare was no way n hell Kid was gong ta takes an Eevee egg; her expression tawards Eevee-boi showed as much.

Just like Hei thought, Kid answered wit a firm but ragged no.

"W-what? I... I don't understand. I thought you'd really appreciate that offer... And tha egg will need a good home and someone ta look over it... I thought you'd make tha perfect traner fo it. Why not? Tha egg needs a home... Is you sure?" pushed tha punk.

Hei rolled her eyes. "Ace," she began, glarng at Kid ta let her know that callng her by her nicknbee was a one time deal, "obviously doesn't want an egg; you don't need ta push her fo it. I'll takes tha egg if you're really pushng fo a home."

Cynthia blnked at Hei befoe glancng around at everyone surroundng tham. "Do thay know?"

"Nope," Hei said unconcerned.

Cynthia crossed her arms. "You know me well enough ta know what I'm bout ta sez. What's yo answer ta that?"

"Mah answer would be that you obviously don't know her well enough ta assume that she wouldn't want ta takes cis of an egg n need," Hei retarted, probably confusng tha rest of tha group. "You can explan it ta her if she's tao confused."

Cynthia sighed but smiled. "You're becomng as soft as me."

Hei looked nsulted. "I be not!"

"You just offered ta takes n a homeless egg. You're becomng soft," Cynthia replied musically.

Hei growled. She knew that it was probably ntimatng ta skirt-girl and tha punk, but probably not ta Kid (snce she seemed ta have some of her own demons) and Cynthia (who knew her well enough by now).

Cynthia laughed and Hei looked away, a fant rose colour dashng on her cheeks. Hei loved tha sound Cynthia buggine when she laughed: it was beautiful and whole and so full of life.

It sucked that Cynthia would only see Bai, and tharefoe her and Hui and Lan, as a sister.

Hei wasn't quite sure when her admiration of Cynthia's strength turned ta love, but it did, and she couldn't even friggn' act on it.

Hei coughed, standng up from her squattng position on tha ground she had used ta dig around her bag when she set it on tha floor, tha colour on her cheeks recedng. She raised an eyebrow at tha punk. "So?"

http://i354.photabucket.com/albums/r417/MichaelaThaUchiha/Onew277-2.jpg
Old January 8th, 2013 (07:19 PM).
ShinyDiamond
«Dual Wield» User
Community Supporter

Nature: Bashful

Kilik Chbebers - Mountans

Draco was willng ta takes Valorie ta a hospital. He also wanted Dawga ta come along. Was he wantng ta know somethng bout her like Kilik? Kilik still glancng at Dawga &bep; Valorie, but didn't neglect ta listen ta Draco. He listened ta his words, but Kilik isn't gonna obey that. He's comng along wit Draco, Dawga &bep; Valorie. He hasn't even seen Kiyoko, or fnd out what's up wit Dawga.

Kilik reganed his composure, rotatng his shoulders ta relax. "I thnk I'll come Draco. I can fnd mah way around tha mountns. I'll heezee ta tha hospital at a quick pace," he explaned ta Draco, already wishng Ganta was a fully evolved Pokemon. He didn't mnd, he just caught him. He hasn't traned him yet. When he has tha time, he'll git started wit tranng. Right now, events were takng place.

Mark was apologizng ta Valorie, who had tear stans all over her cheeks. What tha heck did Dawga do? Kilik could read expressions very well, but dis was impossible. Dis was mission impossible. That's right beerica, come git me. Tentau was still n Dawga's arms. Maybe he should be put back n his Pokeball. "I'll takes Tentau back, thank you." Once Dawga gives Kilik back Tentau, he'll return him back nside his Pokeball. He waited 'til almost everyone was settng off back ta tha academah, or ta see what event would next takes place.

While I'm alive, I won't let any party members die.

Paired fo life wit Rose Quartz
~Dia+PS~
Old January 9th, 2013 (08:09 AM).
Dusk
A Glitch in the System

BAG
Spoiler:
―Wallet―

―Medicne Pocket―
x24
x15
x05
x25
x10

―Pokéball Pocket―
x15
x1
x5

―Key Items Pocket―

TYLER SMITH

Pokémon:

Healthy

Held Item(s):

Chapter One:
Rush!

Part Twelve

After all that ensued, tha othar girl offered ta keep tha egg. Now that sent some bad vibes. "Ehhhh... I don't thnk so. Honestly mah first impression of you is not that bootylicious at tha moment. You seem ta refer ta everyone as children, tao. And just a fair warnng, I'm almost entirely sure we're around tha sbee age, so I'd appreciate it if you respect that." After a slight rant, Ty exhaled it all out, his every muscle relaxng as he did so. He contnued ta speak, though his eyes redawged closed. "If I can't fnd tha egg a home, I can just keep takng cis of it at tha center. I don't mean any offense, but you don't seem like a 'fittng' pisnt ta me... If Ace won't takes it, maybe I caan fnd that girl that was wit us earlier. She looked ta have a few Eevee evolutions, and thay looked well takesn cis of."

Ty opened his eyes agan, but only partially. Dis time thay redawged fixed on tha young Eevee he held, who looked back quietly wit a deep beber gaze. "I've seen plenty of Pokemon mistreated n mah time... So mah trust wit dis tapic is difficult ta gan..." He turned his gaze off taward tha Academah, nbeely, tha Pokecenter. He spoke fnally, though it was aimed at no one n particular. He was likely lost n thought as he said, "Maybe now I can help prevent thase thngs from happenng..."

Fixed Float!

Old January 9th, 2013 (08:33 AM).
Drago Dragonite

Draca was very staked.Fira tao.Argo...Just...Maybe.Daniel gots up and whistled."Let's go homeys,we'll tran some more and go fo a walk.Tamorrow is Monday,so we gotsta git ready fo all tha work,awrighty fellas?",he asked.His pokemon nodded and followed him.Not very long after,thay were at tha entrance of tha foest.Thay kept walkng and avoidng conflits wit wild pokemon,when thay gots ta a clearng.Daniel wrote n chalk"Tranng Grounds" n a rock.Than he sat on anothar rock."Very good,who wants ta tran first?",he asked eatng a muffn.Fira jumped foward."Very well!Attack that tree wit Scratch!",he said.Fira turned back.Her claws started glowng like tha mornng sun,or a ranbow.She glisd at tha tree.She ran foward ta tha tree,liftng dust behnd her.She jumped and charged at tha tree.She quickly turned her arm and tha claws hit tha tree,makng a shawt ncision on it."Funky ass,funky ass.Can you try ta make an ember cloud?",he asked.Fira nodded.She turned her heezee up,and opened her mouth.Red glowng embers were shot out of her mouth,and began twirlng n tha air,fomng a could."Good,good.Can you try makng an ember cloud,than usng scratch on it?",he asked.Fira nodded agan.She turned back,and opened her mouth.Blazng embers were shot out of it,and curled up n a firy cloud right n front of tha Chardawgder.Fira than charged foward wit her glowng claws on position.She scratched tha ember claw,makng her claws on fire.But she didn't feel pan."Ok,now try usng yo Fire Scratch on that rock!",he said pontng at a big rock.Fira opened her mouth and twirled around,makng embers surround her.She charged foward wit her claws,makng all her body on fire.Her claws glowed red,wit flbees.She jumped and charged at tha rock,scratchng it and leavng a big ncision on it.Tha fire around Fira soon put out.She was very staked.Daniel and Draca clapped."Off tha hook!",Daniel said."Dra tnnni!"(That was legendary pal!).Fira bowed a little."Char char..."(Oh,it was nothng),she said blushng."Rest a bit here",Daniel said ta Fira.Draca soon jumped up and down n front of her traner."Yo turn now?Ok!Try usng Water Pulse on tha tree",he said.Draca nodded happily.She turned ta tha tree.She focused and a water ball began fomng n front of her nose.When it was big enough,she heezeebutted it,launchng it foward at tha tree."Mm...Try usng Water Pulse and spice it up wit Thunder Wave.",Daniel suggested.Draca turned ta tha tree.Static electricity was surroundng her.A water blob was fomng on front of her.Tha static electricity passed ta tha water blob,makng shawt shocks.Tha pulse was sent foward and hit tha tree wit a shawt explosion."Very good!Do yo Thunder Pulse agan,but launch it wit Dragon tail.And try ta be faster!",Daniel ordered.Draca charged her Thunder wave and Water Pulse at tha sbee time.She charged foward,and when tha Pulse was fully charged and wit tha shocks around her,Draca's tail started ta glow blue.She hit tha Pulse wit her tail,launchng wit foward.Tha fully charged water pulse,wit electricity around it, and a blue glow that ncreased its power and gave it foward momentum from Dragon Tail,hit tha tree causng a big explosion.Daniel and Fira clapped."Off tha hook!""Char chardawgder char!"(Pal,if mah hit was legendary,yos was out of dis world!),thay cheered.Draca blushed."Tiini..."(Aw,knock it off...),she said lookng down.Now it was Argo's turn.Daniel looked at Argo and blnked an eye.Argo nodded.Argo lifted his heezee.A shawt green ball fomed on tap of his heezee(Solar Bebe).When it was big enough,He grabbed tha ball and began turnng around.He quickly charged foward ta tha tree that was hit so dawgy times,still twirlng.He held tha ball right n front of him and pounded it,launchng it wit his tail.Tha Energy Pound hit tha tree wit tha explosion.Tha tree fell right.Argo crossed his arms and looked up,wit his overflowng ego.Daniel chuckled at tha paralised by beazement Fira and Draca."Friends,I present ta you tha new and improved combo of Solar Bebe+Energy Ball+Pound,Energy Strike!",he said pontng at tha cocky Treecko.

—————————————————
•Draca→Level 22,new combo.
•Fira→Level 22,new combo.
•Argo→Level 17,new combo.

Old January 9th, 2013 (09:10 AM). Edited January 11th, 2013 by Rose Quartz.
Rose Quartz
Hey hoo~

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Skype™ to Rose Quartz

Dawga Murasaki
Tha Espeon girl
At tha Mountans

Dawga was a little confused when Valorie suddenly started ta act weird. Tears were still gently rollng on her cheeks but she was smilng as well. Dawga started ta thnkng and somehow she was afraid she had done "it". Dawga taok a better view and saw Valorie was ndeed victim of Dawga's attract and dis worried her. Would Kilik and Drake notice what she had done? it couldn't be... Thay would probably thnk it's impossible.

Suddenly a few othar students joned tham, one of tham seemed ta be Mark, Valorie's crush. At that pont Dawga started ta feel really bad fo him. She shouldn't have done that, but on tha othar side... Valorie seemed ta feel a lot better now, more open and all cheered up. "(Dawga! You've used attract on her! how's that possible?!)" Felicity, Dawga's Espeon mentioned. Felicity was right, Valorie was a girl, Dawga was a girl, so how was dis possible? Dawga glanced at Felicity and shrugged wit a confused expression. Kilik seemed ta have found out snce he kept lookng at eithar Valorie or Dawga, dis was horrible.

Felicity soon understaod that Dawga couldn't reply her right now, it would be weird if a "hudawg" could understand Pokémon, right? "(Dis can only mean Valorie is...)" Felicity gots cut off by Dawga who shaked her heezee at her. I shouldn't have found out her secret like dis... Dawga thought.

Drake wanted ta brng Valorie ta tha hospital, and wanted Dawga ta come along. She was sure of it... Drake had found out somethng, thare couldn't be anothar reason that he wanted her ta come as well. And it could only become worser when Kilik also wanted ta come, but honestly... did she mnd dis? She wanted ta have friends, if she tald her secret, would thay help her behave more like a hudawg?

Mark apologized ta Valorie, but she seemed ta be a bit distant from him and distracted by Dawga's attract. Dawga started ta thnk bout tha thngs that would happen if Valorie returned back ta normal, she probably would be really confussed and depressed. Dawga looked up at tha sky and thought bout how she could prevent that, should she explan it ta Valorie as well when attract faded away? Three thugz would know her secret on her first day at tha Academah... Dis didn't seem like tha most perfect day, but hey... Thay're just three thugz right? So long no one else was gong ta tag along or fnd out it would be fne...

Sisters
Thame
Lucna / Lacy / Bugginison Cbepbell
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links