Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner
Reload this Page [Pokémon] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Roleplay Corner The realm where writers gather to create glorious tales or silly drama together and chronicle their adventures. Start or join roleplays featuring Pokémon, other franchises or something completely original!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old January 16th, 2013 (09:04 AM).
Quack.

Nature: Naughty
Send a message via Skype™ to TheUglyDucklett
Haru did his best not to out-right frown slightly at Hatake's final statement. The two were only at a one-day seniority difference? And yet he already had a girlfriend and knew a few of the local spots? He wasn't sure if getting accustomed to academy life was easy or that he and Hatake were just completely opposite people. Perhaps it was because one day at the academy could last days or even months. Haru turned to stare at you from behind the monitor. He sees what you're doing and is very disappointed in you. Go stand in the corner. there was a lot of time in the day freely given to the students in addition to free-roaming across the island.

"I'm guessing there's a TM shop there? Think they have Secret Power?" Haru asked. He wasn't against living in the dorms, whether he bunked with Hatake or not, but it would still be kinda cool to have his own secret place. There were probably a lot of secret bases across the island but it couldn't have hurt to have his own base. Who knows what you might need a secret base for?
Old January 16th, 2013 (09:20 AM).
A mad mind... hehe

Nature: Serious
Lucia Francisco Bernavard - Oak Town

Lucia was slightly confused as Mark seemed to tense up and stumbled a bit with his words. It was rather strange, but she supposed it was because it could be the chill wind in the air. "Well, how about we go out to the fields then? We can bring out the rest of our pokemon and just look up at the stars? It'll be very pretty and I'm sure our own pokemon could just bond with each other for a bit." She smiled weakly as she glanced up again. "But, if you really are thinking about specializing in ghosts, I would suggest maybe catching another one and seeing how well you can keep it under control. Or even if you want to, just spend some time over there at that dorm. Just spend time with them and maybe you'll even get some willing participants who want to be caught?" She said.
Old January 16th, 2013 (09:36 AM).
One lean, green, fighting machine

Nature: Jolly
Haru nodded. Windsong seemed like a secret base kind of fellow. "Yeah. I actually went there lst night...I didn't buy anything...but I'd assume so. They had all kinds of them." He would've bought some, but he met Renato. Oddly, he seemed to be asleep still. Haru would have to give him an earful when he woke up. (HINT HINT TROYAMONGA) "Maybe we can go down there after lunch. I myself am in need if a few TM's." Haru had forgotten what he was going to buy when he went, but he now new what he wanted.

Void had emerged from the kitche, his stomach finally satiated. His mouth was soaked with turkey grease. He had defeated the cooks with a powerful Spit-up attack....It was really just a bad case of projectile vomiting. He approached the other pokemon at the table and took a seat.
Old January 16th, 2013 (09:51 AM). Edited January 16th, 2013 by Rose Quartz.
Hey hoo~

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Skype™ to Rose Quartz

Mana Murasaki
The Espeon girl
At the Infirmary

Mana entered the room after Drake and Kilik did. This was very awkward for her since she had used attract on Valorie a little why ago. Mana had the urge to apologize to Valorie but she would probably ask her why. Also… she could receive a lot of questions anytime soon now.

Mana took a look at the backs of Drake and Kilik's heads, then turned her gaze to Valorie, then to the floor. Right now she was just being a little shy.

(ooc: sorry… not much to post right now ;

Roxas Jaden Asakura
Alice's room

Roxas noticed what he had done. His face turned red as he slowly stood up and tried to avoid Alice's face. This couldn't be possible. He wasn't allowed to have these feelings for her, he shouldn't have kissed her. He was two years older, and member of Team Rocket! This was impossible…

Roxas glanced at her before turning entirely red and turned around. "I-I'm sorry!" He called Luna back but forgot Obilivio, so Roxas ran away, followed by his Lucario.

While running he didn't watch where he was going and bumped into… a boy? "Dude! Watch where you are going!!" Roxas immediately shouted, ofcourse he didn't mean it like that but well… look what just happened!

Sisters
Theme
Lucina / Lacy / Madison Campbell
Old January 16th, 2013 (10:01 AM).
Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Silver Tier

Nature: Bold
Mark thought about the choices a bit. He wasn't really up for too much excitement from the ghosts today. Maybe he could fit a visit to the dorm tomorrow but right now just relaxing and gazing up at the stars seems more proper. Mark smiled.

"I wouldn't mind going out to the fields. I kind of want to relax after all of the stuff that happened today. If we got time later today we can visit the dorm. Its much more active at the brink of dusk. I'm half expecting that they would have like parties there or something. Haha. It would be fitting for thanksgiving." Mark said happily, playing with the cut in his shirt every so often out of habit.

Marked tensed down a bit and smiled at Lucia. This day was already turning out better. Bonding probably does that. Lucia was quickly turning out to be one of Mark's best friends pretty quickly.

Trainer Academy RP Pokemon
Snype (Sableye)- Lv. 52- Detect, Shadow Sneak, Will-o-wisp, Low Sweep, Foul Play, Taunt (Ability: Keen Eye)
Commodore (Porygon-Z)- Lv. 55 -Signal beam, Conversion 2, Recover, Tri Attack, Ice Beam, Trick Room (Ability: Trace)
Len (Poliwraith)- Lv. 53- Bubblebeam, Brick Break, Dig, Belly Drum, Sleep Talk, Rest (Ability: Water Absorb)
Able (Ninjask)- Lv. 45 - X-Scissor, Slash, Double Team, Protect, Baton Pass, Swords Dance (Ability: Speed Boost)
Kara (Gligar) Lv. 29 Acrobatics, Substitute, Fury Cutter, Knock Off, Slash,Toxic (Ability: Poison Heal)
Xerox (Ditto) Lv. 32 Transform (Ability: Imposter)

(In Box)
Shedinja- Lv. 35 Fury Swipes, Confuse Ray, Sand attack, Leech Life, Mind Reader, Scratch (Ability: Wonder Guard)
Omanyte- Lv. 35 Brine, Mud Shot, Rollout, Ice Beam, Protect, Bite
(Ability: Swift Swim)
Old January 16th, 2013 (10:26 AM).
Quack.

"Sounds good," Haru said with a slight nod. He was already wondering where he should try and find his secret base. Up in the mountains would be kinda cool, so would by a lake or waterfall. He was used to the forest setting, but even then having a tree base would be really cool. He'd just have to make sure that Kaiser was on his best behavior; the fire-type was known to be overly protective and one wrong move and the island was dealing with a forest fire. At least a place where water was accessible would be nice.

"Have you battled anyone yet? I heard there were some tough trainers here," Haru added. Battling would be fun as a free-time hobby. He noticed the battle stages out in the front so at least some classes might have them as part of the curriculum. As a new trainer to the island, though, it might have been in his best interest to not go looking for the tougher challenges just yet.
Old January 16th, 2013 (10:43 AM).
A Glitch in the System

Nature: Calm

WHITNEY the TECHIE
Academy Grounds

Chapter One: Part Four
An (Un)Safe Arrival!

"Alright, Pidge. Let's go see our new roo--" Bump! Now, who would be so rude as to run into her like that? "Hey, watch where ya step, you--"

"Dude! Watch where you are going!!"

Oh, /heck/ no. "Ex/cuse/ me!? I'm a GIRL!!" She grabbed the guy by his shirt collar, before he could get away. She didn't lift him off of the ground because, well, she wasn't that strong. But boy, she was angry now. "/Look at me/. Look at me and tell me I look like a boy!! I DARE YOU!! AND ANOTHER THING, YOU DON'T SEEM THAT BRIGHT, I COULD DANCE CIRCLES AROUND YOU WITH MY KNOWLEDGE AND FURTHERMORE, YOU--"

... You what, Whitney? Whitney just now realized what she was doing, and saw the guy's face... W-wow... Kinda cute... But, he called me a dude! Dang it, what kind of game is this anyways??

Despite a momentary blush, Whitney adjusted her glasses by pushing them up the bridge of her nose, releasing her grip, and dusting her hands off. "Um... I'll let you off with a warning. But just this time." She turned and continued walking toward the Suicune Dorm, whistling nonchalantly and as casual as she possibly could. Pidge's bright wings (which look like Whitney's angel wings at the moment) flapped rather furiously for a second before settling again.

Don't look, Witty. He's not worth your time. No, I don't care what he looks like! ... Honest!

!

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old January 16th, 2013 (11:02 AM).
Hey hoo~

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Skype™ to Rose Quartz

Roxas Jaden Asakura
Alice's room

Roxas got scolded by the dude that was appearently a girl. The only thing Roxas could do was continueing his cold glare and showing absolutely no fear for this… girl. For a moment this "girl" seemed to be blushing but… that would be kind of impossible. So when she finally pushed him away from her, he just brushed his blonde hair out of his face and brushed the dust from his Suicune dorm jacket.

"Pffftttt, girls who shout at people like that are no girls." Roxas said, just when she had said she would let him go for this time nice going Roxas. Roxas notices two white… wings? Coming out of her back. "White wings won't make you seem nicer, you know." Roxas grinned as he made his comeback and stood up. Like this he obviously showed the girl that he was taller.

Sisters
Theme
Lucina / Lacy / Madison Campbell
Old January 16th, 2013 (11:03 AM).

Haru nodded. "There are all kinds of trainers you can battle. I don't think they mind if you kill each other as long as you aren't class." He chuckled at his own humor. "Earlier today I had a battle with this jerk. A double battle actually. This guy, Lance, and I defeated him." He decided to throw in a lie. "It was easy." Things were good for Haru. He had about six new friends, one of them a girlfriend, he had won a battle, he had two new pokemon, and he only made a fool of himself once!

He finally inhaled the last bit of his mashed potatoes and turkey and used a napkin to clean his face off. He noticed Void returned to the table. "Hey there buddy. Did you have a nice dinner?" The Munchlax nodded enthusiastically and rubbed his tummy. "Good." It was all Haru could do not to burst out laughing.
Old January 16th, 2013 (11:26 AM).
A Glitch in the System

WHITNEY the TECHIE
Academy Grounds

Chapter One: Part Five
An (Un)Safe Arrival!

"Eh, wings?" She barely heard whatever the boy had said, but she humored him by turning and walking back. "I don't need to be nice. Not to ignorant freaks like you who call me a dude. Are you blind or something!? Obviously, because /you/ ran into /me/! This is my friend, and she'll peck your eyes out if I tell her to. Not that it matters, you don't use them anyways." She shook her head disapprovingly, crossing her arms and walking in the direction of her dorm again. "I've got important things to do, and those things don't including teaching some idiot about birds and bees."

Whitney decided to just continue walking, and Pidge emerged her head from the backpack, sticking her bird-tongue out at the guy.

!

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old January 16th, 2013 (12:12 PM).
Quack.

"Uh-huh..." Haru said as he bit into a roll. Lance? The Lance? Elite Four of Kanto and Champion of Johto? He might have been living in Hoenn, but even someone like Lance is pretty well-known there. There was no way a battle with him would be easy even if he went easy on someone. Hatake was definitely being full of it right there. Haru would have called him out on it too but he wasn't about to start something with the first person that actually said hello to him on the island. Still, that didn't mean that he couldn't mess with him a little. "... I guess it's easy to beat such a renowned guy like Lance!"

Luna looked up in confusion. Was that a challenge that her partner was issuing? Or was he just being sarcastic? Usually she'd know... maybe it was just to get a stir out of their new friend across the table.
Old January 16th, 2013 (12:42 PM).

Haru realized his mistake. "Ohhh. You think I battled Lance? The guy who helped me battle's name was Lance Caster. Not THE Lance." He laughed. "There are only a couple people who could possibly beat Lance: Ethan Gold and Red." Those were his favorite trainers, specifically Red. He was amazing. "The bully was nameless." He laughed a little harder. "Lance would cream me with a Magikarp. For real." He put emphasis on the Magikarp. "Anyways...the food here is pretty good." He decided to change the subject. He didn't like people thinking he was all big and bad. When people think your tough, they decide to see if your tough. If they decide to see if your tough, you end up in a road side ditch. Don't end up in a road side ditch. Get Direct TV.
Old January 16th, 2013 (12:51 PM).
Quack.

"Oh..." Haru stammered as he rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly. That clearly could have been better thought out. He was going to give himself credit that he proved that he knew who Lance was, but he was clearly looking at it the wrong way. He managed to recover when Hatake mentioned the food. "Well the rolls are good, at least. You'll have to ask Luna and Kaiser how the other stuff is," Haru pointed out, a quick cheer coming from both mentioned pokemon, "Well I guess they enjoy it at least."
Old January 16th, 2013 (12:58 PM).
A mad mind... hehe

Nature: Serious
Lucia Francisco Bernavard

Lucia smiled as Mark when he answered. “Well, the fields it is!” She giggled. Mark did mention that they could visit the dorm later. That WOULD be interesting she had to admit, to meet so many ghost types, but with Mark there she would be sure that he would protect her! Besides, he did have a control of ghosts he said, and with Snype there as well it would be neat to see how they all acted. Still it would be great to just relax and lie down in the grass and look up at the stars.

Roberto meanwhile was getting more and more tense. How DARE this boy try and be with Lucia! She was too young to even have a relationship! It started out innocently such as this… then before he knew it they would be making sure to spend time with each other and then one thing would lead to another! He would have to pull out all the stops without Lucia realizing what was happening, if she saw then she would surely put him back in his ball!
Old January 16th, 2013 (01:46 PM).

Haru nodded and grabbed a roll, then took a large chunk out of it in one bite. He swallowed quickly. "I think you're right. These rolls are very good." He quickly wolfed it down in a couple more bites. Void was actually full for once. This was the first time it had happened in....since he got him. "Dang buddy! You cleaned out the entire kitchen!" He gasped as he realized how the Munchlax wasn't hungry. That was unnatural. Even for a Munchlax who was fit like Void. Haru stood up and offered his hand to Windsong. "What do you say? Friends?'
Old January 16th, 2013 (01:56 PM).
Quack.

"What do you say? Friends?" Hatake asked with his hand stretched out.

Haru almost couldn't believe it. Usually it was an endeavor or a juggling act to make friends, but here he was making his first friend on the island like it was nothing. It was refreshing being able to be so casual about it. Things were looking up again. Nodding slightly, Haru extended his own hand and shaked Hatake's. "Sounds cool to me," Haru said before looking down at Luna and assuming Kaiser was gnawing on the bone underneath the table, "Looks like we're a hit!"
Old January 16th, 2013 (02:51 PM).
Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Silver Tier

Nature: Bold
Mark smiled and quickly started to head off to the fields with Lucia. They'd probobly have time to visit the ghosts later on but for now, Mark wanted to relax... he could let all of his Pokemon out to play as well, as well as protect them from any potential wild pokemon that might try to interrupt them. Of course, he was pretty sure Roberto had that covered from the start. It took a little while but Mark eventually found a pretty quiet spot out by the fields. For now it was fairly peaceful... He didn't stray too far from town though as it could still be seen from a distance. It was just south of town

"Well, hope this location works out!" Mark said as he let his Pokemon out of their balls, including Able. Mark sat down on the grass and watched as each of them scattered around nearby.

"Plenty of room for them to play around! Go on, let your Pokemon out! I don't think they've all met my team yet!" Mark said happily.

Trainer Academy RP Pokemon
Snype (Sableye)- Lv. 52- Detect, Shadow Sneak, Will-o-wisp, Low Sweep, Foul Play, Taunt (Ability: Keen Eye)
Commodore (Porygon-Z)- Lv. 55 -Signal beam, Conversion 2, Recover, Tri Attack, Ice Beam, Trick Room (Ability: Trace)
Len (Poliwraith)- Lv. 53- Bubblebeam, Brick Break, Dig, Belly Drum, Sleep Talk, Rest (Ability: Water Absorb)
Able (Ninjask)- Lv. 45 - X-Scissor, Slash, Double Team, Protect, Baton Pass, Swords Dance (Ability: Speed Boost)
Kara (Gligar) Lv. 29 Acrobatics, Substitute, Fury Cutter, Knock Off, Slash,Toxic (Ability: Poison Heal)
Xerox (Ditto) Lv. 32 Transform (Ability: Imposter)

(In Box)
Shedinja- Lv. 35 Fury Swipes, Confuse Ray, Sand attack, Leech Life, Mind Reader, Scratch (Ability: Wonder Guard)
Omanyte- Lv. 35 Brine, Mud Shot, Rollout, Ice Beam, Protect, Bite
(Ability: Swift Swim)
Old January 16th, 2013 (04:57 PM).

"Sounds good to me." Windsong shook Haru's hand.

"Excellent!" Haru said excitedly. Void and Dutchess leapt at the sudden sound. Especially Dutchess. She needed to get used to Haru's outbursts and habits. They were random and frequent. It was kinda bad, really. He made sure everyone was finished, and stood up. "So, do you want to hit the TM shop? I can show you the way." He suggested. "Or we could go do something in the wild. There are all kinds of different ecosystems. There's the mountain, the swamp, the forest, and the volcano, and tons more." He chewed his lip in thought. "There are infinite choices. You pick." Haru was very indecisive.
Old January 16th, 2013 (05:22 PM).
Quack.

"I think I should stop by my new dorm and set my backpack down so it doesn't become an obstacle," Haru suggested, trying to let the volcano trip slip by. While he did want to find the TM shop, it wouldn't have been fair to Luna to ask her to carry it. He also knew that he wasn't willing to go all that way and back with his own pack just for one TM. Maybe more; he did save up a good amount of money-- that wasn't the point! The shorter he had to deal with his bag the better off he'd be.
Old January 16th, 2013 (05:30 PM).

"Alrighty. Sounds good." Haru nodded. He understood the problem of lugging a suitcase around. During the first day, he had to carry his electric guitar, accoustic guitar, bass guitar, AND his suitcase all the way to the front office, the Suicune blue dorm, and THEN to the Raiku yellow dorm....That wasn't the beginning of his adventures yesterday. "Do you want me to go with you, or are you good on your own?" He honestly couldn't care less. He had days (Months) to do everything he wanted to. "I'm good either way." Today was going to be an exciting day. Haru was going to make sure it was.
Old January 16th, 2013 (06:46 PM).

"W-Wait up Cecil" Zora said and chased behind Cecil after seeing him leave. She softly smiled at Cecil and returned Snorunt and Mudkip into their respective Pokeballs. Zorua was sleeping on the top of her blondish hair. She looked at Cecil and smiled and noticed it kinda looked like she was starting at the side of Cecils face. She quickly turned away and blushed extremely deeply and twiddled her thumbs.

"Alright Dewott and Lulu return" I said and returned the Dewott and Riolu to their Pokeballs. I quickly exited the cafeteria and walked towards my room inside of the Raikou dorm. My eyes slowly started closing and I passed out on my bed.
Old January 16th, 2013 (07:07 PM).
The Wise Lesbian

Nemo "Ace" Dannan - Icy Plains
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A flash of panic shot through Nemo's mind at the sight of Olivia cringing, instilling a deep fear that her strategy, such as it was, was failing to keep the girl in her arms content. Those who knew her back home could tell that she only enjoyed music for something to listen to while training, a way to keep her body in tune and focused on the task at hand. But there were always...those. The ones that sung or danced about something or other, and the latter were really rather talented, despite the dubious ability of spinning on one's head and flailing about like an idiot. A talented idiot, but an idiot nevertheless. Perhaps that would be something for her to look into; ballroom dancing was just wrong, and singing was way off.

Love at first sight...what was that meant to be, again? There were a few seeing metaphors she was familiar with; an eye for an eye, not striking until one sees the whites of their eyes, and looking before leaping, but not this strange concept. Love, she understood as something that binded people together, like her family back home, but she wasn't quite up to such a status with Olivia. None of her family made her get flustered like this; it was always anger and asking for a few broken teeth. She could just ask the girl who seemed to know so much about it, but admitting that she didn't know something was also not in her ballpark. Even if she didn't know it yet, she could look it up, and discover all of its secrets. Or find a tutor, but that would require finding some kind of doctor of love...ology? With a P.H.D in LOV?

Could she blame Olivia for admiring her? Hell no. "Of...course I've heard of it." She replied, looking somewhere off in the horizon as she said it. "So. That's good...isn't it? I'll just keep doing what I've been doing...that's right, isn't it?"
Old January 16th, 2013 (07:48 PM). Edited January 16th, 2013 by igotpokeballz.
x999 Thanks To Action Replay

Send a message via Yahoo to igotpokeballz
Cecil Vargas:Walking With Zora

Cecil stopped walking to let Zora catch up. He turned around and saw her blushing slightly. Cecil was sorta confused, he didn't understand why she was shy towards him. He expected it to be the opposite. Cecil mainly just didn't understand girls.

“Soooo,” Cecil began to ask,“uh...I haven't quite thought out what we're...gonna do when we get to Oak Town. Whaddaya wanna do exactly when we get there?” Cecil tried to keep some eye contact with Zora, but tended to look down and kick at the ground as he walked past the dorms. Haunter didn't pay much attention to them at all. He mainly stared at the sky trying to make his own constellations as he floated beside Cecil.

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
MY TEAM:
1.SERPERIOR!
2.UNPHEZANT!
3.SIMIPOUR!
4.SCRAFTY!
5.ZEBSTRIKA!
6.HYDREIGON!
Old January 16th, 2013 (10:16 PM).
Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866

Nature: Quiet
Lost in his thoughts, Shawn didn't realize until just then that the line was moving. Embarrassed about holding the line up, he quickly got caught up and started piling turkey, stuffing, and cranberry sauce on his plate. He almost made It look like he was starving or something!

Finished with his plate, Shawn was looking for a good place to sit. As he looked around, however, it seemed that most everywhere was full. As luck would have it, though, a small group of kids were getting up and leaving. Shawn quickly claimed the end of that table for him and his three friends, trying to see where they were. As he sat down, he tried to be polite and wait for the others to join him before eating, but he couldn't stand it. He quickly started eating, keeping on the watch for the others in-between bites.

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Pokemon Training Academy - Shawn Williams (Sting *in box*, Cactuar, Zapper, Shiva, Pyra, Rocky, Crash)
Old January 17th, 2013 (01:36 AM).
Pokemon Professor / RP Mentor
Crystal Tier

Nature: Sassy
Olivia Wolf - Icy Plains
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Olivia ran a hand up Nemo's side briefly as if searching for an arm or a shoulder to grasp before letting it drop in a lazy manner, finally settling on laying said hand on one of the arms holding her. Nice, strong arms... unlike her own. She had this whole baby smooth thing going on. If Olivia hadn't known any better she'd say Nemo could arm wrestle a /man/! ...She couldn't, could she? Questions of exactly how much her new lady friend could benchpress aside, what did a young romance addicted girl dream of? Why, being held in the arms of her prince charming of course! Or... in Olivia's case Princess Charming would do just fine. She adjusted how she was laying in Nemo's arms to get a good view up at her. She had this incredibly awkward look on her face—And by awkward I mean her expression totally said she was into this. Nemo asked her if she should keep doing what she was doing and Olivia was quick to respond. "Oh—Well... There is /one/ thing I want to see change." she said, holding up a single finger in a semi-universal gesture of 'one'. She waited a brief moment, big smile on her face, as if for dramatic effect. "I like it better when I'm by your side, or in your arms..." she said in an overtly passionate tone. "Let's stay together, at least for now?" she asked, almost pleading slightly. Somehow she had caught onto the fact that perhaps Nemo didn't think the same way she did, and that a slight bit of restraint could be beneficial.

A moment passed, before she threw in a second piece to go with it. "So... so where are you from, anyway..?" she asked, both curious and a bit nervous. She definitely did not want to get turned down, not after getting this far. She was literally in the arms of her desires! How often did that happen?! Like... never, actually. She couldn't help but muse that no man would've had the guts to carry her like this—This was clearly because destiny said she was destined for Nemo, and not a reflection of current gender roles in her society.

Sponsored Links