The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner

Notices

Roleplay Corner The realm where writers gather to create glorious tales or silly drama together and chronicle their adventures. Start or join roleplays featuring Pokémon, other franchises or something completely original!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old February 11th, 2013, 03:12 PM
Batel
A nothing.

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Skype™ to Batel
Andrew "Andy" Rede

Even while approaching the abandoned dormitory, Andy's mind was awash with growing doubts concerning the trip to this place. Shawn and Kiki seemed perfectly fine with it, but Andy could have sworn he had seen eyes through one of the windows of the dorm. He knew there must be pokemon inside... But why would they be waiting for visitors? Andy once again shook the thought, not realizing for even a second that he wasn't feeling even the slightest hint of a headache at the moment despite his focused thought.

Stepping inside, Indigo took a good look at the aging corridor. Realizing the threat of a possible attack, Andy sent out Catches, who unlike his trainer seemed immediately enthusiastic about being in this new location, pacing about and glancing at the others every now and then. Shawn and Kiki were way ahead of Andy in regard to pokemon, but Andy was kind of in a world of his own right now. He was thinking of the dorm. More specifically, how fast the dorm had degraded. Andy didn't know how long the dorm had been closed, but he'd never been in any vacated man-made structure before that moment. It was amazing to him more than anything else. How could something so civilized become... Well... This? If people disappeared tomorrow, would everywhere become like this? Andy's mind was coming up with questions upon questions upon questions. He was thinking of so many that the new questions started to banish the old one from Andy's mind.

It was not until Shawn's voice rang through to him that Andy noticed Kiki on the ground. Upon seeing his friend down and out, Andy immediately felt a rather violent lurch inside of himself. Catches looked rather surprised too and made his way to Kiki's side with Andy. Andy immediately dropped to his knees, but didn't move to touch the form of his fallen friend, for fear of aggravating the little Cyndaquil sitting on her.
"K-kiki! Are you okay?" Andy asked, trying his best to hide the unmitigated anxiety that was now worming it's way to the surface of his thoughts. Andy was in complete agreement with Shawn's statement. It didn't matter what the reason for Kiki's fall was. Andy felt that now, the three of them had to get out. As soon as possible.
-- Synth
Old February 11th, 2013, 04:45 PM
銀ヤミ
Fighting to Renew my Past...

Nature: Lonely

KIYOKO the ZORUA
Cafeteria

Chapter Two: Part Nine
Cries for Attention

What did he want? Now that he had a vantage point of all of the food... Wow!! What didn't he want!? "Um... I don't know what a lot of that stuff is, but... I like steak! N made me a steak one time, he put something on it and it was really good!" He slowly grew quiet with thought. Where was N anyways? If he was still here, Kiyoko would have to remember to ask Valorie to go see him. Maybe. The feeling of being held by Drake was... Different. Less cushioned? Or perhaps his posture was different? It was still a bit awkward to him. Two people now, who he's allowed to touch him. He thought he'd never see the day.

!

Old February 11th, 2013, 05:08 PM
Nideous
The world refused to change...

Nature: Gentle
(The spoilers are not really relevant to anything, just fragments of memory that Kiki does not remember.)

Kiki and ???

Things were happening so fast. The little fire type went livid, firing a flamethrower into the air as a warning, though with her strength, or lack thereof, the boy would be unharmed even if she had turned it on him. Th boys were conversing about getting some Kiki person out of here... Wait, she was Kiki, right? she shook her head and sat up, trying to remember what was going on. Yes, she was definitely Kiki. She blinked... The boys were... Shawn? And...
Spoiler:
Drew? No he was off in hoenn by now, silly water type trainer.
Andy? That's right, which meant that the cyndaquil was... Cynder!
Spoiler:
Quil's daughter, someone she had to keep safe at all costs.
She scooped the mouse into her arms and blinked.

"I-I think I'm ok..." she said weakly, sitting up. She blinked a bit. "So... Why am I on the floor?" she asked after a minute. She looked at the doorway when she heard a cruel laugh.

"the better question is, why have you come to such a dreary, meloncoly place?" a sadistic voice said. In the doorway was a girl. She was fairly tall and had pure white hair. It was stylized in a rather bizarre look, the shape of an X on her head. Behind her hid the young boy from before, the one with white hair. This girl had a cold sneer on her face, but her eyes gleamed, like she was loving being here.

RIANBOW SPADE! (My answer to everything. )
Old February 11th, 2013, 05:23 PM
Kezius
Mime Jr.

C.J. Styles
Academy Grounds

C.J. rounded the corner near the Academy entrance and walked right into another student. “Sorry,” he said, “I was in a hurry and not paying attention.” C.J. looked over the boy but didn’t recognize him. Much shorter then himself, at least half a foot shorter if not more, and what was with those goggles? Oh well, not the weirdest thing he’s seen worn around here.

The boy didn’t seem to be wearing a dorm jacket, was he new? May as well find out, C.J. wasn’t really in the mood to meet people but he also couldn’t leave a new student wonder around helplessly, most others would be busy with the Thanksgiving feast.

You look like you could use some help, you new here?” C.J. asked, trying to get straight to the point. He still had a call to make but it could wait until later if this boy needed help with anything.

Pokemon Trainers Academy:
C.J. Styles
Lexi Styles

Pokemon: Journeys Through Novia
Taegan Power

Pokemon Fallout:
Ignis Gerentis-Torch(Magmar)

Fulgur Gerentis-Static(Electabuzz)
Old February 11th, 2013, 05:45 PM
ShaymieTheShaymin
Menma~
Community Supporter

Nature: Naive
Send a message via Skype™ to ShaymieTheShaymin
Kayla and Holly

Daisy whimpered and hid behind Holly. Holly looked up at Lucas and smiled. She petted Daisy and looked down at the ground. "I got here last night... Today was my official first day here," she whispered. Kayla stopped running and winced. She looked back at Holly and sighed. Holly smiled softly. "This is my first time going back to school in a while. It's not as bad as I remember. The people here are nicer... And now I have friends." She petted Daisy happily. Kayla smiled. "I know what we should do tomorrow!" she yelled. "We should go on an adventure with Haru and Lucas, and anyone else we pick up on the way!" She giggled. Holly sighed and looked up at Lucas. "You'll get used to her eventually," she whispered.

Thanks for everything today. Tomorrow I'll go to heaven. Please be my friends until the very end.
Old February 11th, 2013, 05:57 PM
ShinyDiamond
«Dual Wield» User
Community Supporter

Nature: Bashful

Kilik Chambers - Cafeteria

Almost everyone seemed to be enjoying their time here. Kilik, not so much. Sure, the food was good, but it just wasn't the same. How he wished his parents could be here, if not for that accident... Kilik's thoughts were pierced by interruption, the sound of Mana getting his attention. She asked is Kilik is enjoying the food. Honestly, he didn't know how to answer her. The food, yes, but how he was feeling, not so much.

"The food's okay," was his only response. He looked over at Mana with that expressionless face as usual. Y'know, while Kilik is waiting to ask Kiyoko a few questions, he might as well ask Mana about her past. Kiyoko is with Draco at the moment anyway. "How is it you came to be with you-know-what? Were you born that way?" Kilik couldn't remember whether Mana already mentioned how she came to be with Espeon DNA. Always gotta have a topic to talk about. It'll help Kilik pass the time 'til the next day comes.

While I'm alive, I won't let any party members die.

Paired for life with Rose Quartz
~Dia+PS~
Old February 11th, 2013, 06:22 PM
Game_sloth
That guy

Nature: Hasty
Issac Milke

As Isaac reached for the door he was knocked aside. Ike peered at the force that just hit him. It was a student by the looks of it.

"Oh, it's fine," Isaac said in response to the guys apology. "I actually could use some help.. or maybe even just some direction. I just arrived here and have no idea where to go or where to get my schedule and jacket.."

Issac extended his hand. "The name is Isaac by the way. Isaac Milke." Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Last edited by Game_sloth; February 12th, 2013 at 09:13 AM.
Old February 11th, 2013, 09:47 PM
Kezius
Mime Jr.

C.J. Styles
Academy Grounds

C.J. took the boys handshake in greeting. “Hmm. Where to go. Well if you’re hungry the cafeteria is having the thanksgiving day feast currently. Or if the jacket and schedule are your main concern the registration desk is just down the hall through there.” C.J. pointed down the hallway inside the building. “That would be the easiest place to get those this time of day, I could take you there if you like.

Weren’t you going to make a call to your parents?” Ace asked. “It can wait,” C.J. responded telepathically, “Helping this guy should come first. We do need some friends around here after all.” Ace snickered a little but understood what C.J. meant. It be nice to train with some new opponents, or have a friendly battle, though he knew already C.J. wouldn’t pick him first after just catching 2 new Pokemon.

As he waited for Issac to take in the information and decide what he’d do, C.J. looked over the Turtwig that was at the boys feet. Turtwig was one of the Pokemon his mother bred a lot of as it was a region’s starter Pokemon., so he was quiet familiar with it. Now that he was thinking of it, for a Trainer’s Academy, he really hadn’t seen to many ’traditional’ starter Pokemon around with students. That’s rather odd.

C.J. Styles
Lexi Styles

Taegan Power

Pokemon Fallout:

Last edited by Kezius; February 24th, 2013 at 10:44 PM.
Old February 12th, 2013, 04:46 AM
siiadams
Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866

Nature: Quiet
Shawn was startled to hear someone else's voice. It hit him even worse to see two people blocking the doorway, both with white hair. The little boy seemed to be very shy, hiding behind the girl, who had an unsettling grin on her face. His primary concern was Kiki's well-being. If those two were to prevent him from getting out, they would be in for a fight.

Shawn slowly stood up, locking eyes with the newcomer. The expression on his face changed rapidly from concern about someone's health to determination to defend his friends from whatever threat comes their way. "Who are you?" he asked, a hint of a growl in his voice. He stood at the ready, bracing himself for whatever will happen.

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Pokemon Training Academy - Shawn Williams (Sting *in box*, Cactuar, Zapper, Shiva, Pyra, Rocky, Crash)
Old February 12th, 2013, 09:27 AM
Game_sloth
That guy

Issac Milke

"I could actually use some food. Was on that ship for hours.." Issac started, " but I feel the need to get settled first. Plus I can't help but want to see my schedule and room."

Issac gently placed his duffel bag on the ground. The weight of it was starting to irritate his forearm.

"Not to mention I can't say I want to lug this around too much longer."

He watched as C.J.'s eyes dropped and strayed towards Trunks.

"Oh! This is Trunks," Issac stated as he beckoned the Turtwig forward. The small pokemon huddled behind his leg. "He can be a tad shy. So... Would you mind showing me around? If you're busy, I understand completely."
Old February 12th, 2013, 01:36 PM
PkMnTrainer Yellow
RP Mentor
Community Supporter

Nature: Hardy
Valorie Ryder - Cafeteria
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Valorie listened to Mark as he went on, and his apology honestly left her with little to say. It was like he couldn't figure out what he wanted to tell her!

"..."

Did Lucia really approve of him taking the blame for this?? Valorie seemed frustrated by the expression on her face moreso as Mark went on, perhaps because every time she thought up something to say Mark went ahead and corrected himself with whatever was on her mind. After a moment of silence however she finally realized what she wanted.

"Why're you apologizing? That's what trainers /do/." she responded to him, seemingly slightly put off by his sympathy. If the whole point of being a trainer was pokemon battling, then why was he apologizing for it? Quite frankly, she didn't feel as if she would in his shoes. "I just needed to be away." she said casually before realizing that she needed to cover her backside further to prevent suspicion, quickly adding "From my parents." in a once again casual tone. In all honesty, that was a lie at best. She hoped he wouldn't pry for more info however.
Old February 12th, 2013, 02:53 PM
Megaman765
Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Community Supporter

Nature: Bold
Mark just blinked at the way Valorie responded to him. He knew that she overacted after that last battle. Well... if she needed to get away from her parents Mark supposed that made sense. He could relate in that aspect at least. It was kind of humiliating... Mark still felt the need to apologize but she had a point. Mark let go of her hand and scratched his forehead blushing a bit.

"I guess you got a point there. I guess I was just worried about you when you flew off like that... even more when I heard you were heading to the infirmary. Guess I just worry to much huh? Haha... Still, I'm glad your ok Val" Mark said, smiling at her. He kept saying to himself Comon... ask her out! But couldn't bring himself to do it yet.

"Hey lets grab something to eat! I bet your hungry after all of that." Mark offered.

Able smiled and nodded, already heading out the door. "Comon lets get you working! After pigging out like that I'm gonna make sure you do a bit of extra exercise!" Able said.

Len pondered a moment. What did Mates do? He honestly wasn't very sure of where to start...

"Hmm... Well... I know that mates eventually... well... mate... B-b-b-but I don't wanna rush anything!!" Len said, blushing. "I guess they just stick together. Look after each other and such." Len said. He got up and flexed one of his muscles. "In my case, I could be a little show off for you! Hehe. Or be the guy that'd protect you from whatever tried to hurt us!... I guess that could be a start..." Len said.

Trainer Academy RP Pokemon
Snype (Sableye)- Lv. 52- Detect, Shadow Sneak, Will-o-wisp, Low Sweep, Foul Play, Taunt (Ability: Keen Eye)
Commodore (Porygon-Z)- Lv. 55 -Signal beam, Conversion 2, Recover, Tri Attack, Ice Beam, Trick Room (Ability: Trace)
Len (Poliwraith)- Lv. 53- Bubblebeam, Brick Break, Dig, Belly Drum, Sleep Talk, Rest (Ability: Water Absorb)
Able (Ninjask)- Lv. 45 - Fury Cutter, Slash, Double Team, Protect, Baton Pass, Swords Dance (Ability: Speed Boost)
Kara (Gligar) Lv. 29 Acrobatics, Substitute, Fury Cutter, Knock Off, Slash,Toxic (Ability: Poison Heal)
Xerox (Ditto) Lv. 29 Transform (Ability: Imposter)

(In Box)
Shedinja- Lv. 35 Fury Swipes, Confuse Ray, Sand attack, Leech Life, Mind Reader, Scratch (Ability: Wonder Guard)
Old February 12th, 2013, 03:48 PM
Kezius
Mime Jr.

C.J. Styles
Academy Grounds

He looks well raised,” C.J. responded as he placed his hand on Ace’s head, “This is Ace.” “Deino!” Ace cried out. “I don’t mind showing you around, we’ll grab your Jacket and schedule then I’ll show you the way to the Dorms. I need to go that way anyway to change.” he said as he gestured to his ripped pants.

C.J. looked to the bag Issac had placed on the ground, he reached for one of the Pokeballs on his hip and called out his Bagon. “This here is Custos, he’ll help you with your bag if you like.” Custos waited for the response before he’d try to take the bag, some people didn’t like their stuff touched and he didn’t want to upset the boy.

C.J. went to the door and opened it. “The Registration Desk is this way.” he said as he held the door open waiting for everyone to come through.

C.J. Styles
Lexi Styles

Taegan Power

Pokemon Fallout:

Last edited by Kezius; February 24th, 2013 at 10:45 PM.
Old February 12th, 2013, 04:06 PM
pat20cool
Psyduck

Nature: Jolly
Lucas McGuire - Path around Forest

Lucas laughs at Kayla and watches as Aipom is just as hyper as Kayla is. “Heheh, Holly believe me. I should be saying the same about that Aipom, I don’t think a Fake Out could stop Aipom’s spirit.” He looks at Holly once more. “So last night huh? I got here this morning. I met with some Seth kid, but he seemed to popular to be seen with me. Although he helped me catch Heracross! Oh and don’t worry, I’m your friend” Lucas shyly smiles as his goggles goes over his eyes. Heracross giggles and laughs as it flies over Lucas’s head. “So from what Kayla says, we are going to the Volcano tomorrow?” Lucas hints.

Meanwhile Aipom approaches Jasmine. “So Miss. Piggy, we aren’t having our little battle on the volcano? Okkokk! What a pity?” Aipom screeched as it’s tail began to tickle Tepig as they were running.

Patrick McCallion in Time and Space: Phanpy

Lucas McGuire in Pokemon Trainer's Academy: Aipom, Heracross, Aron

Lucas McGuire in Unova Masters: Tepig
Old February 12th, 2013, 05:19 PM
ShaymieTheShaymin
Menma~
Community Supporter

Nature: Naive
Send a message via Skype™ to ShaymieTheShaymin
Kayla and Holly

Holly smiled and petted Molly softly. She watched Kayla and sighed. Kayla giggled and looked down at Jasmine, who snorted and glared at Aipom. Holly looked up at Lucas. "Knowing Kayla, we'll probably go wherever she feels like going... Anywhere but the forest. Maybe we'll end up having a parade or something." Holly giggled. Daisy looked up at Lucas and tilted her head. She poked his hand with her nose and flinched. Holly smiled. "It looks like she's warming up to you... That's nice." She looked ahead at Kayla and sighed. Molly smiled and floated around Lucas. She poked his head with her snout and giggled. Rosemary purred softly and jumped onto Kayla's head.

Thanks for everything today. Tomorrow I'll go to heaven. Please be my friends until the very end.
Old February 12th, 2013, 05:34 PM
Batel
A nothing.

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Skype™ to Batel
Andrew "Andy" Rede

Andy's reaction to the newcomers was initially the same as Shawn's, looking up at the source of the new voices. To his surprise, it was a rather odd pair. One boy, one girl. Both had hair as white as sea froth. Unlike Shawn however, Andy didn't stand up, instead putting an arm around Kiki in an attempt to help her up. Whatever Shawn was planning, Andy's priorities went to helping his friend out before dealing with oddball duos.

"Think you can stand, Kiki?" Andy asked gently, his face marred with worry still. The pair had either be here to help or else they were getting out of Andy's way. Catches would make sure of that. Even now, the Tyrogue was sizing up the two, preparing for a possible conflict. He was throwing menacing looks in the white haired pair's direction, as he always did in preparation for a fight. Andy spoke out in a warning manner to Shawn now, but also sent a message to Tyrogue through his tone of voice.
"Shawn, Kiki needs both of us right now. I'm pretty sure these two mean no harm, so give me a hand, will you?" Andy by no means expected Shawn to back off. But it was a message of caution to Catches more than anything else.
-- Synth
Old February 12th, 2013, 05:52 PM
Greiger
A mad mind... hehe

Nature: Serious
Lucia Francisco Bernavard - Academy Cafeteria

Lucia kept her fingers crossed as she saw the two talking. It was good so far... still, Mark had to be careful. As long as he followed her rules he would do excellent! Still, it looked like Valorie was getting annoyed. Sheesh! And she thought she was uptight! This girl was as straight as a ruler! She was very sure that anything at this point would piss her off! Sheesh Mark! Just who do you hang out with anyway!? There was Valorie now, and Brian as well who hated her now. Would Valorie hate her too? Urgh, Mark, why do you choose such crummy friends!

Tyro eagerly ran out and was already speeding down after Able. "YeahwecantrainandIcanburnsomefat!"

Diana chuckled and nuzzled his side, "Oooh! My male is strong and muscular!" She said with a smile. "I think I would be in good hands with you around."
Old February 12th, 2013, 06:11 PM
Nideous
The world refused to change...

Nature: Gentle
White haired girl and Kiki

The girl scowled.

"My, unfriendly aren't you both? How dare you address me in such a rude manner. Honestly, you three are simply pathetic, beginning trainers. who are you to speak to me in such a manner? I am Jen, a pokemon master, specifically Dark Types." the girl said with a tone of annoyance. The arrogant girl scowled and pushed her glasses up, crossing her arms.

"uhn..." Kiki groaned as she was helped up, leaning heavily on Andy. Cynder hid behind her, terrified of Jen, who chuckled, watching her.

"Hi? I'm Kiki..." she said weakly, shaking her head. jen rolled her eyes.

"great, the only one with respect is the broken one. Boy, who are you and why hav you disturbed me? why did you scare Dusk?" Jen said, her tone icy.

Drake

Drake chuckled and held Kiyoko with one hand. With the other he grabbed two plates. hm... What did zoruas eat... Well, Kiyoko was a fox, and foxes generally ate meat... Right? He began putting food on the plates, mostly meat on the one for Kiyoko. turkey, chicken, fish, and yes, especially steak.

"this looks good? several different kinds of meat. and there's the steak." he said, adding cranberry sauce to his own plate.

RIANBOW SPADE! (My answer to everything. )
Old February 13th, 2013, 07:32 AM
siiadams
Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866

Nature: Quiet
Shawn, looking behind to Andy and Kiki, realized he was right. Kiki needed them now more than the situation in front of them. He went to Kiki's other side and helped her onto her feet, not letting go until she said to. Shawn then looked ahead of him to this Jen, who seemed aristocratic. Great, a blue-blooded blowhard. This is exactly what he didn't need right now.

"My name is Shawn, and I came to find a ghost-type pokemon," he addressed the newcomer, calmer than before. "As you can see, though," gesturing towards Kiki, "someone needs our help. Certainly more than someone who would seem to brag more about their skill. So, if you'd please, we gotta get her out of here."

Shawn, working with Andy, starts walking with Kiki to the door where Jen and the kid are. (If the last sentence seems like bunnying, please ignore it.)

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Pokemon Training Academy - Shawn Williams (Sting *in box*, Cactuar, Zapper, Shiva, Pyra, Rocky, Crash)
Old February 13th, 2013, 09:22 AM
銀ヤミ
Fighting to Renew my Past...

KIYOKO the ZORUA
Cafeteria

Chapter Two: Part Ten
Cries for Attention

Steak, chicken, meat, fish, turkey, more meat...! Kiyoko didn't even know what half of it was, but it sure smelled good, all of it. He was drooling a bit again, just watching with awe while both plates were filled up with food. The smells, the looks, it was all so amazing! He was having trouble focusing on anything else! However, he was able to distract himself enough to ask a very unspecific question of Drake. "Who are you?"

!

Old February 13th, 2013, 10:34 AM
Game_sloth
That guy

Issac Milke (Academy Grounds)

"Oh thank you!" Issac replied, "We have been together for a little over 3 years now."
Issac looked down at the Deino.
"And hello there Ace!" he said as he waved to the small dragon pokemon.

Issac watched as C.J. sent out another pokemon.. a Bagon.
Custos.. So this guy must be a dragon tamer.. I bet he is quite tough.

Wait.. carry my bags? Oh.. I don't want to seem week, but I also don't want to seem rude for declining his offer... I'll just be as polite as possible I suppose.

"Oh, thank you for the offer. I got them, though." Issac stated as he picked his duffel bag back up and started through the door that C.J. was holding open. "So what exactly happened to your pants, if you don't mind me asking?"
Old February 13th, 2013, 12:45 PM
Kezius
Mime Jr.

C.J. Styles
Academy Halls

C.J. recalled Custos as Issac grabbed his bag himself. Was probably for the best anyway, his Pokemon could use the rest after all. So this guy had his Turtwig for 3 years, wonder how strong they are, or if he has other Pokemon with him.

As Issac came through the door and they started down the hallway C.J. started to explain his horrid appearance. “Well we were in the forest looking for a rare Pokemon for my father, he’s a scientist of sorts, but after we found one we had a misfortune and.. Uh.. Got lost, spent most of this evening trying to get back here.

C.J. knew the hesitation would warrant more questions but that explanation was easier then the truth. Who’d believe him anyway, he wasn’t even sure if he believed today’s events himself. Well at least he was safe now. As they neared the desk C.J. slowed his pace, “When you tell the secretary your name they’ll tell you everything you need to know and give you your schedule and jacket. Then we’ll head over to the Dorms.

C.J. Styles
Lexi Styles

Taegan Power

Pokemon Fallout:

Last edited by Kezius; February 24th, 2013 at 10:46 PM.
Old February 13th, 2013, 04:17 PM
Game_sloth
That guy

Issac Milke - Academy Halls

He hesitated quite a bit with that.. I guess it's none of my business really, though. Can't help but me curious now.. goodness.

"Ah Alright. Guess I will go ahead and get it all then." Issac claimed as they reached the desk.

"Can I help you?" The secretary asked in a snide manner.
Someone's not too happy about working on Thanksgiving..
"I am a new student. I was needing to pick up my schedule and jacket.." Issac replied as politely as possible to assure he did not anger her.
"Right" She snapped as she turned to her computer.
Issac watched as she typed away. She finished and hit 'print' then walked away.

"Well th-" Issac started as he turned back towards C.J.

"Here."
Issac whipped back around and there she was with a folded up yellow jacket in hand with a folded piece of paper on top. "Thank you ma'am." Issac turned towards C.J. again. "Guess we are done here."
Old February 14th, 2013, 05:12 AM
Kezius
Mime Jr.

C.J. Styles
Academy Halls

C.J. watched as Issac interacted with the secretary. She seemed quite rude, unhappy about working on the holiday most likely. Just then, his Xtransceiver went off. Wonder who that is. C.J. thought. When he looked at the screen he recognized his father’s number.

C.J.: Hello?
Father: Hey C.J. How are you doing this evening?
C.J.: I’m good, was actually going to call you in a few minutes. I found that Pokemon you wanted.
Father: Excellent, I’ll get it from you tomorrow.
C.J.: Tomorrow?
Father: Well that’s why I’m calling, your mother has been offered a job at the Academy, we’re moving into a nice property just outside Oak Town there.
C.J.: Oh, that’s good..

"Guess we are done here." Issac said turning back towards C.J.

C.J.: Okay dad, I gotta go, talk to you later.
End Conversation.

Okay so we’re off to the dorms then.” C.J. said as he turned to start walking back to the door. “So, do you have any other Pokemon besides.. Trunks, was it?” he asked, trying to make conversation.

C.J. Styles
Lexi Styles

Taegan Power

Pokemon Fallout:

Last edited by Kezius; February 24th, 2013 at 10:47 PM.
Old February 14th, 2013, 08:19 AM
SylveonStar
Sylveon

Rosalyn Smith
ER

Rosalyn sighed as she finished her glass of water. She still was feeling a little bad, but a lot better than she had been before. Looking at her bag she pulled out the Pokeball that contained her new Pokemon. "I wonder what it is" she thought looking curiously at the Pokeball. She was about to call the Pokemon out when she shook her head. I'll wait for Jimmy she thought with a small smile. When the door opened she looked up to see Jimmy walking in, mentioning that the Doctor had said she was dehydrated.

"Yeah, I was" she said sitting up and looking at him with a smile. "I'm feeling a lot better now though, I'm free to leave" she continued before looking at the Pokeball in her hand. "Was waiting for you actually, I wanna check out my new Pokemon" she smiled more as she let the Pokemon out of the Pokeball. When the red light faded there was a tiny little yellow and orange fox. It was mostly yellow with Orange on the tip of it's tail and orange fur coming out it's ears, the Pokemon's eyes were also Orange and it had a white muzzle.

"Awww, she's so cute" Rosalyn cooed picking up the little Pokemon giggling as it licked her face. "I'm gonna call you Eris" she said softly before the girl swung her legs over the side of the hospital bed to get up. "What do you think of her Jimmy?"

Sponsored Links