The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner

Notices

Roleplay Corner The realm where writers gather to create glorious tales or silly drama together and chronicle their adventures. Start or join roleplays featuring Pokémon, other franchises or something completely original!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Advertise here

Old February 21st, 2013, 07:11 AM
Kezius
Mime Jr.

Advertise here
C.J. Styles
Behind the Dorms

C.J. looked off to the mountains in the distance. Hmm, to go tonight or not, hard to decide. Druddigon is soo close yet so far away. C.J. stopped looking at the mountains changing his view to his Pokemon once again. “You guys done playing now?” C.J. Asked. “DEINOSHELGONAXEWGIBLEGOLETT!!!!!” His Pokemon all yelling at once. “Yeah, I guess that was a dumb question.” C.J. said with a laugh.

Golett, come here for a minute.” C.J. said. Golett turned to face C.J. then started walking towards his trainer. C.J leaned in towards the Golett when it arrived at the bench, whispering something to it. Ace saw this a knew instantly that something was up, he’s been with C.J. from the start he knows when the boy is up to something.

Ace shrugged off the suspicion and went back to running around with the other three Dragons. Suddenly it became very hard to move, like something was pulling down on them, trying to pull them into the very ground they stood on. Ace looked over to C.J. who had a big grin on his face looking out at his Pokemon.

Good work.” C.J. stated looking down at the Golett who was standing in pose with it’s hands outstretched and a black energy emitting from it, extending out to the Dragons forcing them to be weighed down by intense gravity. “Okay guys, fight the gravity as best you can. This will improve your strength greatly. Come towards me, when you reach here the gravity is normal and you’ll feel a lot better.” C.J. yelled out to his Pokemon.

The Dragons all turned to C.J., well they tried to anyway, it took a massive amount of energy out of them just to turn. Slowly they raised and lowered their feet pulling themselves forward at an extremely slow pace. Ace and Custos struggling even more due to their massive weights. The four of them continued pulling themselves forward, panting in exhaustion the entire time. When they thought they were doing good they’d look up only to realize they had a huge distance still left to go.

Pokemon Trainers Academy:
C.J. Styles
Lexi Styles

Pokemon: Journeys Through Novia
Taegan Power

Pokemon Fallout:
Ignis Gerentis-Torch(Magmar)

Fulgur Gerentis-Static(Electabuzz)
Old February 21st, 2013, 08:38 AM
Greiger
A mad mind... hehe

Nature: Serious
Lucia Francisco Bernavard - Academy Hallways

Lucia chuckled and grabbed his hand and began to drag him along after her. "Come on! It's going to be great and we need to get there before you become too tired!" Her footsteps echoed in the hallway as she ran. "It's gonna be good you'll see!" Samuel was keeping pace with the two as was Roberto, though he did make sure to give the Sableye another death glare as they ran.

Tyro giggled and grabbed Able in his hands and began to run too, "Comeonewe'llgonnabeintheroomandit'llbefun!"

Diana watched them go and glanced at Len, "Well, we'll be taking up the rear then. So, what do you usually do around here? Anything interesting?" She asked.
Old February 21st, 2013, 09:40 AM
Megaman765
Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Community Supporter

Nature: Bold
Marks hand was grabbed as he was dragged along with Lucia. Snype of course followed along, glancing at Roberto. He was looking forward to battling him... He didn't want to make enemies but he at least wanted to communicate like a fighter. Battling was the best way to do that.

Able was grabbed onto by Tyro. She didn't escape despite how degrading this was to her. Tyro was like a little brother to her at this point so she simply smiled.

Len blinked. "Um... anything interesting... well... battling usually... or just exploring around the Campus... that sort of thing usually." Len said.

Trainer Academy RP Pokemon
Snype (Sableye)- Lv. 52- Detect, Shadow Sneak, Will-o-wisp, Low Sweep, Foul Play, Taunt (Ability: Keen Eye)
Commodore (Porygon-Z)- Lv. 55 -Signal beam, Conversion 2, Recover, Tri Attack, Ice Beam, Trick Room (Ability: Trace)
Len (Poliwraith)- Lv. 53- Bubblebeam, Brick Break, Dig, Belly Drum, Sleep Talk, Rest (Ability: Water Absorb)
Able (Ninjask)- Lv. 45 - Fury Cutter, Slash, Double Team, Protect, Baton Pass, Swords Dance (Ability: Speed Boost)
Kara (Gligar) Lv. 29 Acrobatics, Substitute, Fury Cutter, Knock Off, Slash,Toxic (Ability: Poison Heal)
Xerox (Ditto) Lv. 32 Transform (Ability: Imposter)

(In Box)
Shedinja- Lv. 35 Fury Swipes, Confuse Ray, Sand attack, Leech Life, Mind Reader, Scratch (Ability: Wonder Guard)
Old February 21st, 2013, 09:57 AM
Game_sloth
That guy

Nature: Hasty
Issac Milke - Raikou Dorms --> Behind the dorms

As Issac reached the front door going outside of the Raikou dorms, Trunks was sitting where the wall met the door. He was watching as the secretary typed at her incredible pace with his head cocked a bit.
"Well aren't you just easily entertained?" Issac rhetorically asked.
Trunks didn't do so much as look up at him. Issac poked him with his foot, startling the small Turtwig a bit.
"Twig!" he said with a jump.
"Come on," Issac said as he opened the door for him.
Once again, Trunks darted out, leaving Issac to have to catch up. The two made their way to the back where C.J. was just standing there. It looked like he was just watching his pokemon. They seemed to be struggling to make their way towards them, though, as the unfamiliar ghost type pokemon controlled them.

What is going on... this doesn't look too good.

"Hey C.J..." Issac called out to him as he got closer to the field.
"Twig!" Trunks called out as he made his way to Ace.
Old February 21st, 2013, 11:13 AM
Synthet

Nature: Careful
"Well," Sammy said as she sat back up and put Cubone back on the floor, "I suppose we better go exploring for a bit before we call it a night. We don't want to be walking around clueless in the morning."

Cubone gave her a mournful look at being set down, hugging his bone to his chest again as Sammy got up and slung her bag across her shoulder. She had largely kept Cubone in his pokeball on the way to the Academy, better to be safe than sorry, but now that she was on an island with hundreds of other trainers she would probably be okay to let him walk with her. And Corphish wasn't going to miss out on the sights no matter what she said. Holding the door open for the two pokemon they left her room and left the dorm communal area. It was strange to think that this was going to be where she lived for some time to come, especially since she'd seen very few other people around. She was used to always having people around, her dad in particular, but at least she had her pokemon.

"It seems like a cool enough place." She shrugged as they walked out of the building, looking around at the other three dorms. One seemed a little shabby, albeit in good repair, while another was in superb condition. The fourth dorm, trimmed in white, looked to be in dire need of fixing up. "I wonder what that's about? Let's take a look."

She set off for the white trimmed dorm building, Corphish and Cubone in tow. Corphish scuttled along happily, as curious as his trainer about the unexpectedly ramshackle dorm, while Cubone hurried to stay near Samantha. He peered out from under his skull, eyes wide as he took in the sight of the dorm. With a shiver he increased his speed, trotting in between Sam and Corphish.

"It looks totally abandoned," she said as they started to walk around the outside of Lugia Dorm. "I wonder why they just left it empty? It's not like they don't have students to fill it."
"Cuuu..."
"Hm? Yeah, it is kinda creepy, isn't it Cubone?"
"Bone..."
"Don't worry though," she smiled, "Corphish will protect us. Isn't that right?"
"Corrrrphish!"
"Still though... it does seem really strange. Maybe we should have a look inside," she mused, strolling around towards the front entrance.
Old February 21st, 2013, 12:53 PM
Batel
A nothing.

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Skype™ to Batel
Andrew "Andy" Rede

One moment Kiki was at Andy and Shawn's side, the next she was running off in some unknown direction. Turning to where Kiki had run, he began to run after her, stopping to look back at Shawn.
"Hey! I'm going to go after Kiki! Are we splitting up or are you coming with me!?"
Andy sounded urgent. And rightly so. Kiki couldn't possibly be back at 100%. No way. Yet she was running off by herself? That girl /had/ to be crazy!
-- Synth
Old February 21st, 2013, 03:30 PM
Kezius
Mime Jr.

C.J. Styles
Behind the Dorms

C.J. was caught off guard by someone calling his name. He tilted his head enough to see Issac now coming to him. “Oh, Hi Issac.” he said casually before noticing Trucks heading for the gravity field. “You may want to have him hang back less he hit the increase gravity there.” He said pointed to the darkened state of the field his Pokemon were in.

He looked back to his Pokemon, hey were still struggling though they seemed to be getting a little quicker. “You see, I figure if I make them struggle in the gravity there, it will increase their speed and strength when I have Golett here revert the gravity back to normal.

C.J. turned and walked over to his bag sitting on the bench. “Here I have something for you.” he said reaching into the bag and pulling out 3 empty PokeBalls. “You can hang onto these, you never know when a Pokemon will show up. I was actually just attacked by a Mankey before you came.” he said holding out the PokeBalls to Isaac.

C.J. Styles
Lexi Styles

Taegan Power

Pokemon Fallout:

Last edited by Kezius; February 24th, 2013 at 10:37 PM.
Old February 21st, 2013, 03:30 PM
Somniac
Probably sleeping.
Community Supporter

Nature: Naughty
The following consists of a joint post by myself and Batel, concerning Gwen and Indigo.

Gwen Deallus

Gwen stood at the academy entrance, and had not been waiting long when Indigo came into sight, it seemed that he had accepted her offer to join her on the way to town. Indigo slipped his hands into his pockets and stood at Gwen's side upon arriving for a matter of moments before Gwen spoke up.

"Hey there, all set?" Gwen asked as she busied herself doing up the zip on her fur-lined leather coat, and pushed the academy door open, stepping outside.
"Sure seems that way." Indigo replied, only to notice the cold. Holding up a hand in order to signal to wait for a moment, Indigo pulled his bag off of his back, dropping to his knees in tandem with the removal of his schoolbag. With a swift movement, Indigo fluidly unzipped his bag, pulled out a thick black jacket, accompanied by a red scarf and hurriedly put the coat on, wrapping the scarf around his neck before zipping back up his bag and standing up again. With a small smile, Indigo signaled that he was ready to go now.

The two of them were mostly silent until they had passed out of the academy in full, whereupon they began to increase in volume as they relaxed more in the chill dusk air. As their spirits rose and they became less stealthy, they began to become noticed by the nightlife, which observed them curiously.
Indigo especially seemed much more in his element now that he was out in the dark, adopting a rather confident poise as he walked with Gwen. Pokemon this close to the academy were obviously used to seeing trainers wandering around, but it was rare to see them out after dark.

As the two begin to walk toward Oak town, talking as they will about various things related to the school or elsewhere, a pair of mysterious eyes survey the pair. Deciding that it would have some fun, the creature to which the eyes belong swoops down onto a nearby tree branch, inspecting the pair of trainers carefully. Without a sound, the spherical 'predator' flies over the pair as a cloud passes the moon, blocking out it's light. His own sense of sight not impaired in the slightest, the owl grabs at Gwen's hair, only to let go and flutter away quietly.

Gwen's hand shot to the back of her head and ran through her short, messy hair slowly, Indigo noticing this looked at her quizzically.
"Swear I felt someth-... No must have been nothing." Gwen said, letting her hand fall to her side.
Indigo looked at Gwen with a puzzled expression. "What's that now?" Gwen shrugged, and Indigo simply let it drop. If it was nothing, it was nothing.

After this, the creature quickly flies past the pair again, this time grabbing Indigo's goggles and flying off with them. Immediately Indigo cried out in shock, letting out a yelp as if part of his body had been ripped off him. Unfortunately for the creature, she hadn't waited long enough. The moon sneaked out of it's hiding place, bathing the world in some much needed light... And in doing so, revealed the Hoothoot to the pair of trainers. Indigo glared at the creature. "That thing just stole my goggles!! Wait until I get my hands on you, thief! I'll have your hide!!"

The pair were now out to get him it seemed. The Hoothoot didn't know how to deal with that. Seeing the pair unleash their own Pokémon, the Hoothoot felt that it should fly off and leave the pair alone. But those two had made some sort of challenge for each other. Hoothoot intended to beat them at their own game. He wouldn't be caught so easily. She was better than anything that lived on the /ground/! With gusto, the creature flew by the pair and attacked their respective Pokémon one after another without being so much as touched before flying away again. By this time, the pair of trainers were starting to get fed up with the Pokémon's antics.... The creature couldn't have prepared for what was coming next.

"Right little trickster this one... You wanna try to catch it? It's not really my type, besides: both my pokemon get in enough trouble as it is, I can tell that Hoothoot is trouble too. Same look on it's face as my Poochyena." Gwen called Amber back to her Pokéball and let Indigo take the lead, she was quietly curious to see him battle, so she really didn't mind taking a back seat on this one.
Of course, Indigo was more than happy to indulge Gwen's desire to see him in action. Those goggles had a story, and Indigo had no intent to allow that story to fly off in the claws of a winged trickster.

"Go for it Indigo!" She chirped quietly as she stood back, arms folded in observation.
Indigo leaped into action, pointing at the Hoothoot and calling to Shots. "Alright Shots, show that thief that it should keep it's claws to itself! Use Razor Shell!"

Shots obeyed and with stunning accuracy, struck with it's shell rather forcefully. The Hoothoot visibly shook upon impact, but remained aloft in the air, striking back at Shots with a peck. Shots took the hit rather well, but lost it's footing and fell over, opening himself up for another attack from the Hoothoot, who took the opportunity to peck Shots again, the Oshawott not taking it so well this time and crying out in momentary pain before hearing the yelling of his trainer to stop goofing around and get it together, jumping to his feet and striking the wild pokemon with another razor shell attack. The Hoothoot was now not faring so well, having had it's defenses somewhat weakened by the previous hit that it took. In a moment of weakness, the Hoothoot landed to rest, and that's when Indigo automatically acted.

Pulling the great ball he'd sprung for upon leaving for the Academy, Indigo prepared to launch the spherical capture device, holding it to his lips in some form of ritual for good luck before throwing it at the weak pokémon.

With a red stream of light, the Hoothoot disappeared, the great ball that had been thrown landing on the dewy grass with a soft thud. Indigo had little doubt that he was going to catch this pokémon on his first try, but all the same he felt some apprehension as the ball shook. Upon the ball stilling for the third time, Indigo let out a sigh of relief. Was that a little too easy? It seemed that way to Indigo. Could it be possible the Hoothoot /wanted/ to be caught...? That thought confused Indie, so he put it aside for now. Moving to the great ball, Indigo retrieved it and his goggles from the grass and turned to face Gwen, laughing happily.

"Looks like I actually did it, huh?" Indigo said, a slight hint of pride seeping into his voice.

"Rather impressive that one, I admit" Gwen replied.
It was only a short walk after that that the pair reached Oak Town. They finished the journey by occupying themselves discussing the battle that had just taken part, and Indigo's new team member; Hoothoot.

As the automatic doors of the Pokemon center parted at their approach, a wall of warm air hit Gwen and only then did she realize how relieved she was for a respite from the cold, even if it was only for a short while.
Gwen strode up to the counter and pulling out both of her Pokeballs handed them to the nurse.
"Just a check over please, the Phanpy is brand new and hasn't been checked yet, Poochyena should be fine, but check her nonetheless, thanks.

The nurse took the Pokeballs in a practiced manner and announced in a pleasant tone that they can either wait in the atrium, or observe her checking their pokemon. Gwen assured her that there was no need to watch her, and added that the boy with her might also need his pokemon checked over, and waited for Indigo to confirm this. Indigo did, and quite shortly placed a pokéball and great ball on the counter, moving after Gwen wordlessly once he had.

The nurse replied in an bubbly and overly-happy tone and then retired to an inner room to check the pokemon. Gwen considered the nurses demeanor quietly for a moment before commenting that she was starving, and strode over to the vending machines along the wall.

"Want anything?" Gwen asked over the mechanical clatter of coins dropping into the machine at regular intervals. Indigo shook his head. It was a little late to eat or drink anything. She pushed several buttons, stooped to retrieve her food, carried them over to a small table and promptly deposited herself on a cushy looking chair, with one leg up on the seat.

"You said today was your first day right?"
Gwen pulled two small booklets out of her bag as she asked this, and handed one to Indigo. Indigo blinked at the booklet that had been thrust into his hands, then at Gwen. "What's this, Gwen?"
"Class list, we can pick one or two optionals for tomorrow, as well as the ones which are compulsory." she said, as she flicked through the booklet looking at the classes and their respective teachers.

Gwen raised an eyebrow as she read 'Passion and life-skills' and quietly wondered what the 'Passion' part of that entailed, before looking at the designated teacher who was a feisty looking teenage girl with long red hair in a ponytail.
Indigo flicked through the booklet, looking through the different class options with frustration. With a sigh, he decided to regard Gwen's options.
Suddenly, pulling a pen from seemingly nowhere; Gwen circled a few classes and stuffed the booklet back in her backpack.

By the time Gwen had finished her snacks, the nurse had returned with their pokemon and ensured them that there was nothing to worry about. She told Gwen that the Phanpy was about a year and a half old, and still had some growing to do, and it was male.

The journey back was uneventful, Gwen and Indigo discussed what classes they were thinking of doing tomorrow(or at least, Gwen did), and by the time that they reached the academy it was the small hours of the morning. Gwen bid Indigo farewell and assured him that she would see him tomorrow, if not during classes then after. Indigo very much hoped so. He didn't really know what he'd do without someone to make sure he didn't trip over his own shoelaces.

No sooner than had Gwen walked into Raikou dorm, she felt a wave of tiredness wash over her, and without even making into her dorm-room, slumped onto a sofa in the Raikou dorm common room, fully dressed and fast asleep. If she had been awake enough to think straight she would have simply gone into her room where she had a perfectly good bed awaiting her, but alas it was not to be.

It was then, until some poor unsuspecting member of Raikou dorm would find a passed out new-girl on the sofa in the morning, that she would stay there.

Indigo sauntered into the Suicune dorm, sighing rather loudly. Despite his grimace, Indigo was fairly happy. Today hadn't been so bad. In fact, Indigo might even have ventured so far as to say that he was glad to have met Gwen. She seemed nice enough, and definitely was a lot more competent than Indigo, or at least, so he thought. Ignoring everything on the way to the room designated as his own, the boy noted the warmth of the place. After being out in the night air for all that time, the comfy air of the dorm was a welcome change. Sleepy, but not so tired that he couldn't find his own room, Indigo slipped into his own small slice of heaven and changed into his pajamas, getting into bed and nodding off quickly. "...What... A great... Place..."

Old February 21st, 2013, 05:08 PM
Game_sloth
That guy

Issac Milke - Behind the Dorms

“You may want to have him hang back less he hit the increase gravity there.” C.J. said as he pointed to the dark portion of the field.
"Trunks! Don't go ne-" Issac called, but it was too late. Trunks had flattened to the ground due to the intensified gravity.
"TuuhWiig!" he yelped in fear, struggling to move.

I don't want him to seem weak... I don't want to seam weak either...

"Trunks! Calm down. Get up. Get yourself out of it. " Issac started as he approached C.J. who was holding out PokeBalls. "Thank you, C.J.. I will return the favor."

"Twwig!" he yelled out again, still with fear in his eyes.

Issac returned his attention back to Trunks. "Look at them, Trunks." Issac commented as he pointed at C.J.'s group of dragons. "They are making their way over here despite the struggle. If you can't even get up, how will you ever stand a chance against one of them?"

Issac had never spoke this way towards his Turtwig. He had always been laid back and had such a careless towards him. Trunks understood, though. Issac was speaking the truth after all. Trunks stopped his fit, and took a big breathe. He commenced to get up, resulting in collapsing back to the ground.

Come on Trunks... You can do this.
Old February 21st, 2013, 07:59 PM
PkMnTrainer Yellow
RP Mentor
Community Supporter

Nature: Hardy
Valorie Ryder - Cafeteria
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Valorie plopped on down beside Drake and placed her hands in her lap, staring down at them for a moment before glancing up at Drake briefly. She thought about mentioning it, but would Drake really want to hear about a teenage girl's love problems? ...Nah. Adults were /old/. They'd never understand a problem like that. She decidedly kept the problem to herself, staying silent for several long moments before she finally summoned the guts to bring something else up.

Only she didn't do that at /all/. She tried, but to no avail.

"...I just talked to Mark." she said vaguely, not even considering who might actually recognize Mark's name around her. "He wanted to go out, but I had to tell him no..." she explained, neglecting to explain why. She was always nervous about discussing her feelings for Selene. After all, someone could /judge/ her for them! She seemed pretty miserable over the whole ordeal, to say the least. Her eyes had drifted to Kiyoko, and she stared at him thoughtfully for no readily apparent reason.
Old February 22nd, 2013, 05:07 AM
siiadams
Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866

Nature: Quiet
Shawn turned to Andy and shook his head. "Go ahead and follow her. Make sure she's ok. I'll catch up with you after I'm done here." He didn't wait for Andy to respond as he ascended the dusty stairs to the upper rooms, where he saw the light from before. As he made it to the floor above, he saw what the light was from: a lone Litwick was drifting among the rooms.

As he approached the lone pokemon, it turned to look at him. Shawn stopped as they locked eyes, almost frozen in place. It was the first time he encountered a wild ghost pokemon. He was almost surprised it didn't fade away or disappear. "Zapper, let's go!" he called out. Moments later, his Emolga appeared, gliding in front of him.

"Thundershock!" Shawn cried. Zapper gathered her strength and let loose a powerful blast, knocking the ghost back a little. The Litwick came back with a ball of energy that hit Zapper quickly, but didn't seem to do anything. "Charge attack," he called out, but was surprised to see Zapper fly right into a door that was stuck open. It was then that Shawn realized: Zapper was confused. This was gonna be tougher than he thought.

Litwick laughed at them, launching a Flame Burst that caught Zapper in the chest. Zapper shook her head, trying to clear the confusion."Try charging again," Shawn told his partner, concern in his voice. She nodded and, this time, she concentrated her electric energy inward, ready to strike. Suddenly, Litwick shuddered sending out a cascade of energy waves at Zapper. That Night Shade attack hit, but it seemed a little weak. Now was their chance! "Spark, now!" Shawn cried out. Zapper seemed to be ok, the effects of the Confuse Ray seemed to be gone. Zapper charged forward, letting loose her electric energy in a powerful blast. Litwick was hurt, but had some fight left.

Litwick sent another Flame Burst, hitting Zapper again, causing her to lose some height. She was weak, almost on the verge of fainting. Shawn quickly reached into his pockets, finally finding a potion. He raced forward, opening the potion and giving it to Zapper. She took it and drank, seeming to be ok now. As Shawn retreated back, Litwick created a few white spheres of heat. Litwick launched its Will o Wisp attack, but Zapper felt the effects of the potion kick in. She gained enough air to get past the attack. "Finish this with another Thundershock," Shawn instructed. Zapper quickly unleashed the attack and, upon contact, Litwick hung there in space, no longer attacking.

Shawn grabbed an empty pokeball that he had with him, throwing it hard at his target. Litwick was sucked into the pokeball! The pokeball fell to the ground, quivering from the pokemon trying to free itself. Shawn watched it closely, hoping to have a new addition to his team.

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Pokemon Training Academy - Shawn Williams (Sting *in box*, Cactuar, Zapper, Shiva, Pyra, Rocky, Crash)
Old February 22nd, 2013, 07:11 AM
Kezius
Mime Jr.

C.J. Styles
Behind the Dorms

DEINO!” Ace called out, moving ever so slightly better then he had been. C.J. looked over to the struggling Turtwig. He wasn’t doing all that bad, Ax and Chomp were both struggling as well. “No rush, I just thought it be nice for you to have some, even on the trip to the Mountains tomorrow, there would be Wild Pokemon. You can just return whatever you use when you are able to.” C.J. stated. If only he knew how many supplies I actually had. He thought, he was in no danger of running out anytime soon, that was for sure.

SHEL SHELGON!” Custos cried out, getting agitated by the random training exercise. “NO DEI DEINO!” Ace called over. With that Custos released a thick, green beam of air from his face at the Golett. Simultaneously Ace opens his mouth and a turquoise ball of energy appears in front of it. He then fires the ball at the Golett.

Golett released his focus on the field to escape the blasts approaching it. Its lack of focus caused the gravity to revert to normal. A sigh of relief coming from the Four Dragons. “Now that is just cheating through and through,” C.J. mocked, “But I guess I can’t get mad, you two thought of a plan that worked. Good for you. Relax for a few minutes and we’ll do something else.

C.J. turned to his supplies once again, spotting his TM Case this time. “Oh, here’s something else you can use if you like. I have a few Grass type TMs that Trunks could learn I think. There’s no harm since TMs were made for multiple use.” C.J. couldn’t help it, it was in his nature to be showy and out shine people, but at least he tried to be nice about it.

He sat on the bench, trying to think of his next training for the group. He watched the Pokemon go back to their fun, approaching Trunks to congratulate him on the effort he showed.

C.J. Styles
Lexi Styles

Taegan Power

Pokemon Fallout:

Old February 22nd, 2013, 07:18 AM
Lokiepie
ooh...Cake!

Nature: Quirky
OOC: sorry about this but want to nudge things along in our party hope you guys don't mind
IC:
Evie
Evie giggled as Orange lead the way into the hall and grabbed some food, his pokemon sitting with him. Following him, she grabbed a plate and a small ball, staking both with enough food to please her and her Pokémon. Turning on her keel she then wandered back over to the table were her friend sat and joined him. Placing Leka’s food in front of him before she dived into her own plate.

She had not realised how hungry she was until the first bit of food hit her tongue, flooding her mouth with flavour. She managed to finish her plate in few minutes and on doing so, sat back with a pleased grin spreading her lips into a warm expression.

Glancing over to the open doors and the cool air which lay beyond, the silver haired girl sighed and pushed her plate away from her, taking a free hand and placing it onto Leka’s soft head while she thought. After a moment or so however, the girl moved, picking up her plate and her pokemon’s when he was done and then waved to her company.

“I think I am gonna head back to my dorm room” she smiled. “I still need to unpack and I think I have a rather large amount of sand in my shoes which I really do need to sort out.” she grinned again before tucking back a strand of long hair and setting her cool gaze round her company. “maybe see you guys back there yeah?” she asked before turning and walking to put her plate away and moving off towards the door once more. If her friends choice to walk with her they could, Evie just wanted to get back snd relax in the dorms for bit. Would be nice to have a break from walking and simply sit and do nothing.

(my replacement while a new sig is made )

Paired with :
gimmepie
Old February 22nd, 2013, 09:28 AM
Dusk
Fighting to Renew my Past...

Nature: Lonely
∣ Kiyoko
Lv.6
Cafeteria

Chapter Three: Part One
One Girl's Problems

Not much came from Kiyoko, other than the chewing, and he had finished the whole piece of steak rather quickly. He seemed content with it for the moment being, and directed his attention to Drake and Valorie, who returned and sat down.Eventually Valorie had ended up just... Staring at him. He smiled immediately as she did so, and after a few seconds, got up and walked over to her. Opening his arms wide, he slowly let himself fall over the table and directly into her lap with a hug.

Old February 22nd, 2013, 10:28 AM
Game_sloth
That guy

Issac Milke - Behind the dorms

"TUUHWWWIG!" Trunks groaned as he got up once more taking a few steps before he had to stop and catch his breath.
"Keep on, Trunks!" Issac called out to him as he used his hands to motion the Turtwig towards him. Trunks looked up at him with a grin and collapsed once more, straining to get up again.
Issac turned his attention to C.J., "Actually pretty excited about tomorrow. I hope to add a member to-" A series of attacks caught Issac's attention as the Golett moved from the blasts.

Clever little dragons.

He looked over to Trunks right after who seemed to now be passed out. "OH!" Issac exclaimed making a single step towards Trunks before the Turtwig jumped up.
"Tuuhhwig!" he called out as he made his way to Ace and the others.
"Goodness, Trunks.." Issac sighed as looked down at the tm case C.J. was holding out. "You wouldn't happen to have earthquake would you? Was planning on picking it up in Oak Town tomorrow if not."
Old February 22nd, 2013, 12:06 PM
Greiger
A mad mind... hehe

Nature: Serious
Lucia Francisco Bernavard - Academy Hallway

Lucia smiled as she dragged Mark along. "Don't worry about anything Mark! Now, by tomorrow you'll forget all about it! We could even have a class together!" She said happily. "Schoolwork should be more than enough to get your mind off of it as well!"

Roberto narrowed his eyes a bit more at the Sableye. Yes... it would soon be the time to fight. But not now...

Diana smiled at him, "Thought so. We can just take our time getting there, not really built for speed right now." She chuckled.
Old February 22nd, 2013, 12:22 PM
Megaman765
Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Community Supporter

Nature: Bold
Mark smiled at Lucia. She was really sweet... all day she had been hanging out with him and just making sure he felt better. Saying thanks probobly wouldn't be enough to cut it at this point. Still... he wondered what she had planned... Mark hadn't been in a Suicune dorm in awhile after all. Guess it'll just be kept as a surprise till they get there... Mark was kind of looking forward to it but was still pretty down from earlier...

Len walked along with Diana patting her on the b ack once more. "Hehe, of course! We still have alot more bonding to do." Len said. He was becoming more sure this whole relationship thing could out...

Trainer Academy RP Pokemon
Snype (Sableye)- Lv. 52- Detect, Shadow Sneak, Will-o-wisp, Low Sweep, Foul Play, Taunt (Ability: Keen Eye)
Commodore (Porygon-Z)- Lv. 55 -Signal beam, Conversion 2, Recover, Tri Attack, Ice Beam, Trick Room (Ability: Trace)
Len (Poliwraith)- Lv. 53- Bubblebeam, Brick Break, Dig, Belly Drum, Sleep Talk, Rest (Ability: Water Absorb)
Able (Ninjask)- Lv. 45 - Fury Cutter, Slash, Double Team, Protect, Baton Pass, Swords Dance (Ability: Speed Boost)
Kara (Gligar) Lv. 29 Acrobatics, Substitute, Fury Cutter, Knock Off, Slash,Toxic (Ability: Poison Heal)
Xerox (Ditto) Lv. 32 Transform (Ability: Imposter)

(In Box)
Shedinja- Lv. 35 Fury Swipes, Confuse Ray, Sand attack, Leech Life, Mind Reader, Scratch (Ability: Wonder Guard)
Old February 22nd, 2013, 01:59 PM
Synthet

Nature: Careful
Sammy looked to the upper floors of the seemingly abandoned dorm... but it almost sounded like there was some sort of ruckus going on up there. Was it inhabited? It could be pokemon, or some students horsing around... whatever it was, her curiosity about the building was further stoked. Taking a step towards the front door she faintly heard Corphish make a questioning sound, but it didn't seem important. All that seemed important was that door, half hanging off the hinges and sheltering the darkness within. Cubone moaned behind her, frightened, and she started to murmer something soothing but the sound faded away half formed.

Her feet pulled themselves forward and dragged her along with them as her hand rose towards the door, fingers stretched out to push it open. Inside some part of her questioned what she was doing, but the building had entranced her. The pull of something inside was strengthening its hold on her and she had no choice but to carry on. Her pokemon were getting louder but they seemed so far away now... the door was so close...

Her fingertips brushed the rotting wood and the door swung open with an eerie creak. She peered into the shadows, squinting to try and make out what was inside, and was bowled over by something hurtling out of the dormitory. She fell on her rear with a thump, whatever spell the dorm had cast on her broken by the jolt. Suddenly she could hear Corphish and Cubone shouting out and whipped her head around to see what the fuss was about.

A Shuppet had flown out of the dorm and was desperately trying to avoid Corphish's BubbleBeam attacks, stray bubbles popping against it and clearly causing harm. Cubone was trying to support Corphish by using Leer, but the move was completely useless against the Ghost type. What had a Shuppet been doing in there, in a building on campus? And why had it come flying out? Was it what had drawn her on, or was it just trying to escape whatever was going on inside? Whatever the situation was it didn't seem to be making any attempt to hurt Corphish or Cubone, just stay out of the path of the now numerous bubbles floating through the air. It seemed distressed by the attack and must be relatively young - most Ghost pokemon weren't so easily cowed.

"Corphish, stop it! It's not trying to hurt us, it was an accident!" She called out, getting to her feet and turning to the chaotic scene. She didn't want to get too close in case she got caught up in everything, but Corphish was too involved in the battle to listen to her. Not a great indication of her authority as a trainer... she could command Cubone to stop Corphish, but Cubone was already too confused about his situation without getting him to attack his only pokemon friend. "Corphish, listen to me!"

There was only one way she was going to get the Shuppet out of harms way. She didn't bear any grudge, it all seemed to be one big accident to her. Reaching into her bag she pulled out a random pokeball - it was too dark to pick one properly - and hurled it as hard as she could at the Shuppet. The ball struck true and popped open, sucking Shuppet inside before snapping shut and falling to the ground. Corphish and Cubone both stopped dead, staring in suprise as the ball began to shake back and forth in the grass.

"Now - I hope that's taught you both to listen when I give you a command. I appreciate you both trying to protect me, but re-"

~Click~

"...Did I just catch that Shuppet?"
"Cor. Corphish."
"...Huh. Uh. Yay?"

Walking to the now motionless pokeball Sammy stared down at it blankly for a while. Shuppet had only been struck by a few bubbles, how could that have done enough to make it possible to capture? She must have gotten lucky, but she'd never expected to catch the thing! Throwing the pokeball had only been to buy time for her to get Corphish and Cubone to listen. Stooping down she picked up the pokeball and held it up to the light to see which one she had used. Her heart sank.

"I used my Luxury Ball!?" She wailed. "This was so expensive! Aw man!"
Old February 22nd, 2013, 02:17 PM
Nideous
The world refused to change...

Nature: Gentle
Kiki

Kiki stopped in a hall way and looked around. Where had that cute kitty gone... Hm... She pouted and stomped her foot. This was unfair! She wanted a purrloin! She had always wanted one since... Well, um, right now! She grabbed her pokeball for Birdy and realized something very key. /She had not stopped to rest her pokemon since that battle with Shawn!/ Only Cynder could battle, and Cynder was very low level! She suddenly got very scared. Maybe it was a bad idea to run off. She looked down and saw a zorua slinking away and pounced, grabbing it.

"You'll protect me won't you?" she asked with a happy smile, and the fox yipped loudly. All of a sudden it disappeared in a flash of red light.

"Keep your hands off of Dusk you brat." a familiar drawl said coming from the room behind her. Out of the room came came the white haired girl. Her eyes were red, had she been crying? her face, which was very pale a few minutes ago was pink, maybe burned. Still, she looked smug as ever, and was tossing a Dusk Ball in the air with one arm.

"What happened to you, are you ok?" Kiki asked softly.

"Save your worthless concern for your pathetic friends. I need none." she said with a superior, smug frown. Kiki scowled at this point, clutching Cynder to her chest. "But since you are here I can only assume you are prepared to protect yourself from the dangers of this haunted dorm."

"Err..." Kiki began to say weakly, but she stopped. Something felt off...

Drake

Drake nodded thoughtfully. Wow... No wonder she looked so depressed. It could have been that she had wanted to go out with him, but was scared, or that there was someone else she liked. It was most definitely that they were close friends and that this event may have changed that for the worse. Or that she just felt bad because she had clearly hurt him. Rejection always hurt. Even when he was rejected. Of course, the only rejection that stood out was when he got thrown off of the back of his dragon... mid flight.

"I see... What happened? Of course, if you don't want to talk about it I don't mind at all. But you appear to need to get something off your chest, and I don't mind listening." the young dragon master said with a smile.

RIANBOW SPADE! (My answer to everything. )
Old February 22nd, 2013, 02:37 PM
Drago Dragonite
General of the Dragons' Army

Nature: Sassy
Draca growled and scratched Argo. Argo was startled by the scratch, and Draca caught the cap and put it on her trainer's head."Thank you Draca", said Daniel, patting his dratini on the head. "Why don't we go do some training, eh?", asked Daniel. He walked off, trying to find a place to train."Going to the forest is dangerous at this hour, but we could train behind the dorms", suggested Daniel.

((Fun fact- Daniel always carries his pokémon in his shoulders because he can never find his Pokéballs))

"The world is gigantic, with lots of secrets and mysteries.I understand why you want to explore it. Finding something in the world is like finding a needle in a haystack, but I sweared to protect you until the end of time, so I will always have a way to find you."

HAPPY LAVENDER TOWN DAY...
Old February 22nd, 2013, 03:56 PM
Batel
A nothing.

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Skype™ to Batel
Andrew "Andy" Rede

Andy ran after Kiki still, not moving fast enough to catch her Jen had re-appeared. Catches was at his trainer's side of course, and had taken up a stance upon Andy halting beside Kiki.
"Hey, everything okay Kiki?" Andy asked nonchalantly. This girl was back again? What was up with her? Stepping forward, Andy smiled politely at Jen. "Hey again... What is it you need now...?" Andy's memory failed him. He simply couldn't remember the name of this strange looking girl. He hoped he didn't have to try and address her by name, though he doubted he'd need to... This girl looked about ready to pop at any given moment. But taking into account that Andy's most powerful pokémon was a fighting type, Andy sure wasn't too worried about this silly Dark type trainer. He wasn't about to voice this however, as he wanted to avoid a mean-spirited fight if it could be helped. So instead, Andy simply continued to smile at the girl in a friendly manner.
-- Synth
Old February 22nd, 2013, 06:27 PM
siiadams
Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866

Nature: Quiet
Shawn heard the click of his pokeball in the darkness ahead of him. Litwick was his! He returned Zapper to his pokeball and raced forward to collect his new teammate. All of a sudden, he felt something against him, hindering his movement. He tried to move, but the force was stopping him and actually pushing him backward. As the force got stronger and stronger, he heard someone's voice outside. A female voice...was it Kiki? The distraction was momentary before that force blew him off his feet and down the stairs, hurting his back and arm.

He tried to get onto his feet, but his back was killing him. Still, he managed to get back up after a couple of minutes. Something didn't want him here, but what was it? As he headed for the door, something gave him one last push, almost blasting him out the doors. He barely saw the girl with her Cubone and Corphish before he collided with another building headfirst. After the crash-landing, he tried to sit up, blood trickling from his head and staining his yellow Raikou jacket. He saw the girl one last time before slumping down to the ground, knocked out from the hit.

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Pokemon Training Academy - Shawn Williams (Sting *in box*, Cactuar, Zapper, Shiva, Pyra, Rocky, Crash)
Old February 22nd, 2013, 06:52 PM
Iny Gage
Forum Dweller.

Nature: Jolly
Iny Gage - Introduction

Leaning against the rails of the side of the boat, Iny Gage slowly takes in the island with her Vulpix in her arms.

"This island seems allot larger that I thought it would be... Mountains, forests, A volcano and... Is that ice!?!?" Iny said Somewhat surprised.
"Vulpix!" Confirmed Cally.
"Well then, Ill be sure to avoid that whenever possible... If I knew they would have that there I would have bought a coat while in Slateport."
"Vul..." Responds Cally.
"I wonder what I gotta do to register... Do I just go to the dean's office? Seems like there would be..."

Iny is interrupted as the captain speaks over the intercom "We are soon going to be arriving to Oak Town, Please make sure you are ready to leave when we arrive, Its getting late and We're not responsible if anything happens to you."

"Thats right, We're stopping at oak town and not the Academy..." Iny sighs " Well on the bright side it looks like its plains between the town and the academy, Maybe I wont get lost for once. Well on the bright side I might be able to buy a coat with some of the money my parents left me before I left! Maybe a map too... Why did I have to leave that darn thing at home!!!"

About 15 minutes passes and they arrive at oak town. Iny carefully Unboards the boat after retrieving her luggage consisting of a travel case and a bag on top of it.

"Well Cally, I'm gonna go ahead and put you back into your Pokeball, I don't want us getting separated, return!" Iny says as she recalls her vulpix.

"Well, looks like its time for me to find a store before it gets too late" She says to herself.

Last edited by Iny Gage; February 22nd, 2013 at 09:56 PM.
Old February 22nd, 2013, 08:30 PM
ShinyDiamond
«Dual Wield» User
Community Supporter

Nature: Bashful

Kilik Chambers - Cafeteria

Tentou enjoyed the patting from Mana quite generously. His attention was still on the meat in his paws as he held it down while pulling on it with his teeth. The meat must be tasty, though Kilik isn't a big eater. He mostly prefers the drinks around. Mana mentions his dream wasn't really weird. Of course they're not weird. Nonetheless, anything can be weird.

Kilik stands up & drinks his cup. Delicious. "Well, this was an exotic conversation," he comments. "What say we check in with the others?" Kilik gestures to Drake, Valorie & Kiyoko. He begins to walk over to them, already sensing something afoot with Valorie. Tentou follows & looks at Kiyoko curiously. Kilik took a long look at Valorie, studying her features on her look. She's been through something a little too much. I'm getting something here... He may have just solved it.

Someone just asked Valorie out, but she refused. Obvious reasons why. The only one who would ask Valorie out that comes to mind is Mark. He must've had strong courage. Wonder how he's holding up is the question. It was best decided Kilik wouldn't gossip about it & keep it a secret for Valorie.

What has Kiyoko been eating? He seems healthy now. Perhaps it was time to talk. "Kiyoko," Kilik steps closer so he could hear better. "Might I have a word with you now?"

While I'm alive, I won't let any party members die.

Paired for life with Rose Quartz
~Dia+PS~
Old February 22nd, 2013, 09:19 PM
dcjboi
With Quiet Courage

Nature: Timid
Send a message via Skype™ to dcjboi
Wyatt "Wyvern" Leon Bellerose

Wyatt followed suite behind Evie and Orange though the hall and grabbed a plate. As much as the aroma of the food appealed to him, he didn’t have much of an appetite to work with in the first place. He disliked eating around large groups of people and figured even though he didn’t feel hungry doesn’t mean his partners wouldn’t. He pulled out a miniature drawstring bag and stuffed a few apples to save for his Pokémon later and placed enough on his plate to satisfy what little hunger he had. He scanned the room for Orange and Evie and spotted them, quietly sitting down with them. Putting his plate down fairly early, Wyatt ran up to Evie as she announced her departure.

“I’ll go with you I guess.” He said while playing with his long hair. Wyatt ran out ahead of Evie and exited the hall leading to the cold night air hitting Wyatt’s face although it wasn’t too cold. It reminded Wyatt of the Goldenrod nights he spend walking around although it was silent here compared to the noise bustle of Wyatt’s populated hometown.

“It’s amazing that we’re all in the same dorm…” Wyatt said to Evie breaking the silence as they walked towards the Raikou Dorms across the courtyard.

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here