The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner

Notices

Roleplay Corner The realm where writers gather to create glorious tales or silly drama together and chronicle their adventures. Start or join roleplays featuring Pokémon, other franchises or something completely original!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old February 28th, 2013, 12:20 PM
Kezius
Mime Jr.

C.J. Styles
Behind the Dorms

Oooh battles are fun. I’d love to battle you sometime.” Chomp said. Ace, feeling more at ease at this point, also spoke up. “I wouldn’t mind a battle with you myself. It would be an interestingchallenge to say the least.

Hmm, maybe some other time then.” C.J. said to Mark. “There’s plenty of things to do on this Island afterall.” Mark looked like a confident trainer, and it be nice to have more then one friend for once.

So I was right, C.J. thought, I hope he doesn’t expect me to change plans to help. C.J. didn’t have much use for teachers outside of class. Oh good, Mark answered him. I have to keep myself from getting on a teachers bad side, despite everything.Yeah,” C.J. said, “the front desk would be the best bet.

Ax ran over to C.J. climbing up to his shoulder so she could get a good look at all the new faces. She then noticed the Lucario that had gone unnoticed to this point. Jumping from C.J.’s shoulder to the ground in front of the new Pokemon she smiled and said, “Hiiii I’m Ax, what‘s your namee?” She was overly excited for some reason.

I’d show you where to go, but we are going the complete opposite way.” C.J. stated not remembering that Zayne was a teacher and might inquire more on the subject. Hopefully he doesn’t stop us. C.J. thought, that wouldn’t go over well.

Pokemon Trainers Academy:
C.J. Styles
Lexi Styles

Pokemon: Journeys Through Novia
Taegan Power

Pokemon Fallout:
Ignis Gerentis-Torch(Magmar)

Fulgur Gerentis-Static(Electabuzz)
Old February 28th, 2013, 01:26 PM
Drago Dragonite
General of the Dragons' Army

Nature: Sassy
Argo tried to reach the slice, but it was too far away. He fell on the ground, landing softly. The treecko looked down sadly, and Fira patted his back, as they watched Tiba dive in for the slice.

"Charchamander"(At least it was a good go), said Fira."Dratdradra"(Yeah, and you ate one already), concluded Draca.

"The world is gigantic, with lots of secrets and mysteries.I understand why you want to explore it. Finding something in the world is like finding a needle in a haystack, but I sweared to protect you until the end of time, so I will always have a way to find you."

HAPPY LAVENDER TOWN DAY...
Old February 28th, 2013, 02:10 PM
Synthet

Nature: Careful
Corphish just stared at Shawn while the boy tried to strike up a conversation, his wide eyes never blinking. He just needed to wait for him to start nodding off, then he would be able to teach him a thing or two about listening to Sammy. She had a good head on her and if she said you should do something then the majority of the time it was best to listen up and do as she said. It was Corphish's job to make sure you did just that, whether you liked it or not. He kept staring at Shawn even after Sammy came back into the room.

"Hey, yeah. The nurse is on her way now, she shouldn't be too long. She just said over the phone that you might have a concussion, so we really need to make sure you stay awake. So I have to keep you engaged, ask lots of questions and stuff. So... I know you just caught a Litwick. What other pokemon do you have?" She asked, folding her arms and leaning back against the doorframe. He hadn't ruined her night at all, but she didn't want to get into speaking about herself too much. Best to keep Shawn on the topic of himself and his pokemon so he stayed awake long enough for the nurse to arrive.
Old February 28th, 2013, 05:22 PM
gimmepie
The Seeker of Pies

Nature: Mild

Zayne Alta

CJ's Axew jumped from his shoulder babbling at Aura, who stood their almost unsure how to react to the over-enthusiastic dragon-type.
My name is Aura the lucario responded before returning to his typical silence. It wasn't that he had a problem with the little green dragon, it was simply that he wasn't much of a talker at the best of times let alone when confronted with a hyper, probably younger, little pokemon like Ax.

CJ responded to the question Mark had answered
“I’d show you where to go, but we are going the complete opposite way.” Whilst Zayne would have preferred the less experienced trainer to be a bit more respectful of his position of authority, he didn't really fault him on that. It was his free time after all, why should he be a guide pokemon for a teacher? That's fine, I'll find it easily enough from Marks directions and these buildings tend to have large signs anyway.
"Where are you all headed then? Zayne inquired. He was a bit suspicious of CJ due to his attitude but he wasn't really that concerned by the group. Really he was just curious.
Old February 28th, 2013, 06:32 PM
IceFyr1928
Is now DeathofShadows

Nature: Calm
Steven Yew - A daily stroll

A wave hit the almost pristine beach, almost uninhabited, save the lone man. He opened his eyes as another figure approached, this one a Gardevoir. Smiling, the man takes the Gardevoir's hand in the crook of his arm, and they continue down the sandy strip.

Yew grinned as Tetra said, or, well, thought, a quite hilarious statement about the Magicarp that beach themselves in hope of evolving. The two turned as they came around the cliff, on their way back to the academy. Yew finally said, "Tetra, you crack me up. Now, what do you say to some lunch?" Tetra nodded, and Yew smiled as they took off in the direction of the cafeteria.

On their way, Tetra mentally nudged him, and said, Master Yew, the teacher over there, he is new to the staff. From what I can gather, he has yet to have been on the island for more than five hours.

To this, Yew responded, "Well then, guess we'll have to go say hello!" Yew took off in the direction of said teacher. Yew matched his stride, and tapped his shoulder. He followed with, "Greetings! It has become aware to me that you are new to the island! Steven Yew, at your service!" With this, Yew took a brief bow, Tetra following suit in her own way. Yew held out his hand, and asked, "Your name?"
Old February 28th, 2013, 07:03 PM
Somniac
Probably sleeping.
Community Supporter

Nature: Naughty

Gwen Deallus - LOCATION

Gwen awoke with a jolt. Something was wrong, something was horribly wrong. She rolled off the sofa in Raikou dorm where she had been sleeping and onto the hard floor of the Raikou common room. Yes, something was certainly off here. Slowly she hoisted herself into a standing position and rearranging her glasses with a single finger, peered around the darkness which encompassed her.
Walking slower than usual, so as to avoid falling over some unseen hazard, she made her way to the hallway. She was awake now, so there was no point in trying to go to bed straight away. Unsure of what time it was, and assuming that every sane being in the academy would be fast asleep, she made her decision based on a single thought.

"I wonder what the academy would be like at night... I could have free reign of everything if no ones around..."

Peering up and down the deserted corridor a wide grin creeped it's way onto her face.
Wandering around the academy silently, Gwen realized that it wasn't entirely deserted; a few people remained here and there, seemingly finishing up the last of their business before heading to bed. They were easy to avoid though, so slinking into the shadows, Gwen began to work her way silently around the academy, obediently followed by her silent, inquisitive Poochyena.

"C'mon Amber, there's got to be something cool to check out."

Last edited by Somniac; March 1st, 2013 at 01:57 PM.
Old February 28th, 2013, 07:32 PM
ShinyDiamond
«Dual Wield» User
Community Supporter

Nature: Bashful

Kilik Chambers - Cafeteria

Seems Valorie is in a little pickle here. Wonder how her friendship with Mark will be now. It's none of Kilik's business, so he should get to asking Kiyoko those questions. Speaking of Kiyoko, the patting he was receiving from Valorie reverted him back to his usual, Zorua form.

Kilik holds out his hands for Kiyoko so he could hop into his arms. "I won't cause any harm. I only want to know a few things." Hopefully Kiyoko would answer Kilik's questions, or better yet, at least hop into the mercy of someone he barely knows. Tentou somehow climbed on to Kilik's back & sat on top of his head. Kilik only chuckled as he witnessed his still new Pokemon being playful. By playful, he means Tentou lightly pulling on hair. It doesn't hurt...much.

What really hurts is knowing that Kilik's parents aren't here to see their young boy. It pains him so much, but Kilik shouldn't break out in public. He would consider himself weak for showing despair if he ever cried in front of everybody here. Right now, speaking to Kiyoko should get it off of his mind.

Yes... Just speak to Kiyoko...

While I'm alive, I won't let any party members die.

Paired for life with Rose Quartz
~Dia+PS~
Old February 28th, 2013, 07:41 PM
Megaman765
Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Community Supporter

Nature: Bold
"Well, they're off to do bit of exploring around campus before heading to bed. As for me,not much so if you like I can show you where to go." Mark said to the teacher. Before he knew it, another teacher had approached them! Now Mark was suddenly begining to feel like he was attracting more people to this group! How awkward. This teacher seemed to be walking around with a Garedevoir. Well if the teacher was here to help then maybe Mark wouldn't have to lead him to the front desk after all... He just wanted to see if there were any other folks walking around at night! The last time he did this was Halloween.

Trainer Academy RP Pokemon
Snype (Sableye)- Lv. 52- Detect, Shadow Sneak, Will-o-wisp, Low Sweep, Foul Play, Taunt (Ability: Keen Eye)
Commodore (Porygon-Z)- Lv. 55 -Signal beam, Conversion 2, Recover, Tri Attack, Ice Beam, Trick Room (Ability: Trace)
Len (Poliwraith)- Lv. 53- Bubblebeam, Brick Break, Dig, Belly Drum, Sleep Talk, Rest (Ability: Water Absorb)
Able (Ninjask)- Lv. 45 - Fury Cutter, Slash, Double Team, Protect, Baton Pass, Swords Dance (Ability: Speed Boost)
Kara (Gligar) Lv. 29 Acrobatics, Substitute, Fury Cutter, Knock Off, Slash,Toxic (Ability: Poison Heal)
Xerox (Ditto) Lv. 32 Transform (Ability: Imposter)

(In Box)
Shedinja- Lv. 35 Fury Swipes, Confuse Ray, Sand attack, Leech Life, Mind Reader, Scratch (Ability: Wonder Guard)
Old February 28th, 2013, 08:12 PM
Game_sloth
That guy

Nature: Hasty
Issac Milke - Behind the Dorms

Was hoping we could get going without him knowing where we were heading. Don't need more questions to take our time.

"We actually need to get going before it's too late." Issac started as he took a step to the side getting ready to slip away. "You are quite welcome to join us Mark and it was nice meeting you all." Issac noticed yet another new face approaching.

Great.. another teacher.

The new stranger went straight to Mr. Alta. Introducing himself to him and not really acknowledging anyone else.

Nice chance to slip away.. while he is occupied with this other teacher. Maybe Mark will follow.

Issac slipped further away from the group first nodding at C.J. then waving at Trunks to follow him.
"I guess we are going now." Trunks said to the group of pokemon. "Was nice to meet you all! Hope to battle some more soon!" The small Turtwig turned from the group, oblivious that the group of dragons would be accompanying him, and made his way towards Issac.
Old February 28th, 2013, 08:32 PM
Kezius
Mime Jr.

C.J. Styles
Behind the Dorms

C.J. watched as Issac started to slip away. Perfect, guess it’s time to go then. “Come on guys time to go.” he said telepathically to his group. C.J. didn’t say anything aloud Issac already invited Mark and that was fine by him as long as the teachers didn’t come.

He didn’t really try to hide his walking away. He just simply turned and walked over to where is supplies were laying. Gathering them up and walking over to Issac. “Alright I’m ready to go whenever.” he said.

Guess we’ll have to wait for a battle.” Ace said to Snype. The Deino had wanted to fight now but he would get his chance. Ax could tell Aura wasn’t interested much in talking so she just ran back to C.J. silently. The others said their goodbyes before C.J. recalled them to their PokeBalls. Only Ax and Ace remained out now.

C.J. wanted to just leave at this point but he figured it be best not to be completely rude and at least wait to see if the teachers wanted anything else. Or if Mark was going to come along, although from his ‘long day’ statement earlier he figured he wasn’t going to.

Pokemon Trainers Academy:
C.J. Styles
Lexi Styles

Pokemon: Journeys Through Novia
Taegan Power

Pokemon Fallout:
Ignis Gerentis-Torch(Magmar)

Fulgur Gerentis-Static(Electabuzz)
Old February 28th, 2013, 09:04 PM
Iny Gage
Forum Dweller.

Nature: Jolly
Tiba Swiftly Catches the Apple slice and flies through the tree branches, Gaining back a sense of his surroundings.

"Argo was lucky to have missed that, I saw that look in Tiba's eyes, Any closer and that would have been a crash for sure" I say to myself.

"Good job Tiba! But next time, Try to pay more attention to your surroundings, You almost crashed several times!" I yell out to Tiba.
He gives an Apologetic look back and then Starts to eat the apple.

Last edited by Iny Gage; March 1st, 2013 at 03:00 AM.
Old February 28th, 2013, 11:21 PM
gimmepie
The Seeker of Pies

Nature: Mild

Zayne Alta

As Mark answered Zayne, informing him of the groups intentions Aura became aware of two new arrivals, one a pokemon at a far higher level than the students own teams. Aura didn't bother letting his friend now, it seemed as though they meant no harm.

Zayne felt a tap on his shoulder and turned to see a man he guessed was significantly older than himself, but probably no older than thirty and a gardevoir, who seemed to be the pokemon of the older man, who was of course a fellow teacher.
"Steven Yew at your service" the senior teacher introduced himself, he and his pokemon even bowing slightly, a formality that Zayne was not likely to bother with
"Nice to meet you Mr. Yew" Zayne responded "my name is Zayne Alta, I'll be taking the classes for the practical battling unit and this is Aura" he said gesturing at Aura and offering his hand to shake.

The group behind Zayne seemed almost in a confusion, one of them was already slipping away and the rude one was almost treading on his coat-tails (not literally of course). Over his shoulder he spoke to the group of anxious to escape students
"You three can go, I'm sure Mr. Yew is more than capable of showing me where to go" he then added on as an afterthought brought on by their urge to leave "and stay out of trouble".

Turning back to Steven Zayne then asked
"Would you mind showing me where the front desk is? I need to tell them I'm here and I need to get a room key because I'm supposed to stay in the dorms." he looked over the older staff member's Gardevoir
"That's a very well raised pokemon you have there, I'm very impressed". Aura grunted his agreement, he wouldn't be suggesting that he would lose to the psychic-type, but it would be a fun and challenging battle.
Old March 1st, 2013, 06:34 AM
siiadams
Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866

Nature: Quiet
Shawn was a little uncomfortable about this. He had to start talking about himself? Isn't that a little like bragging? He didn't want to go down that road, but he had no choice: he HAD to stay awake! He stifled a yawn as he shifted in his chair to get more comfortable.

"Well," he began, "I have 5 pokemon total. Sting, my Drapion, was my first. I had to have my dad's help to capture him. With Sting, I managed to capture Cactuar and Zapper, who are my Cacnea and Emolga, respectively. That was my team coming to the academy. Here, I captured Shiva, my Shellder. And tonight, I captured my Litwick, who I'm still trying to come up with a nickname for. As soon as I'm healed, though, I'll be searching for one last pokemon to solidify my team."

As he was speaking, he thought back to his parents being gone...or missing. He wasn't sure which, but he knew it would take a strong team to help out with the search. It brought a tear to his eye to think about it. He tried to ignore it and concentrate on whats happening now.

"So, what about you?" he asked Sammy, "Do you have any other pokemon besides Corphish and Cubone?" He was getting more and more interested in talking to her.

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Pokemon Training Academy - Shawn Williams (Sting *in box*, Cactuar, Zapper, Shiva, Pyra, Rocky, Crash)
Old March 1st, 2013, 08:36 AM
Dusk
Fighting to Renew my Past...

Nature: Lonely
∣ Kiyoko
Lv.6
Cafeteria

Chapter Three: Part Three
One Girl's Problems

Kilik's gesture put Kiyoko into an immediately defensive position, shrinking back toward Valorie. What made him think Kiyoko would willing jump into his arms?Valorie didn't seem to like him, so that must mean he might be bad, right? Puzzled, he only cocked his head further in response. Was he going to ask something, or not? Kiyoko had other meats to try, and now he was going to be training, and he's also trying to cheer Valorie up... What a busy schedule for one Zorua to handle! "Whaaaaaaaaat?" He asked once more, his tone dragging on as if it were a complaint.

Old March 1st, 2013, 12:33 PM
Drago Dragonite
General of the Dragons' Army

Nature: Sassy
The treecko extended his paw to Tiba."Treetree,cko."(You did a good job. But you do have to train perismatic vision), said Argo.

"Ti, ninini, Dradradradratini Tinini Dratininini."(Indeed. Stealing something from Argo isn't easy, but you were almost gonna crash. I cannot fly, but my evolution can, so I have the flying DNA. I'll give you a piece of advice- try to avoid targets coming sideways, and to avoid swiftly. Like, when you where gonna grab the slice, you could have gone up, and then charge down. You would be at a fast speed, but you had to turn 90 degrees when you almost reached the ground. It's tricky, but it is better to be sure and hard than to be riscky and easy), suggested Draca.
Fira seemed like she had learned a new attack. She pulled her trainer's hand.

"What is it? Oh, you learned a new move? Let me check here...Ummm", said Daniel, checking on his pad."Here says Charmander learn Fire Fang at basicaly your level, so it must be Fire Fang", suggested Daniel. Fira nodded. She focused on a rock. She glared at it and opened her mouth wide, showing her fangs. Her fangs set on fire as she charged forward, and crunched the rock, making small dents on it. She smiled, and went next to her friends.

"Char char, char!"(Yes, and train hard to learn moves that will help you avoid crashing), suggested the Charmander.

"The world is gigantic, with lots of secrets and mysteries.I understand why you want to explore it. Finding something in the world is like finding a needle in a haystack, but I sweared to protect you until the end of time, so I will always have a way to find you."

HAPPY LAVENDER TOWN DAY...
Old March 1st, 2013, 01:06 PM
Megaman765
Community Supporter

Mark nodded at the teachers request. The other two seemed to be heading up to the mountains theirselves. While Mark normally would have loved to head up there with them, he wasn't up for too much adventure that far from his dorm. He kind of wanted to relax and just take a walk. He let both groups go back to their buisness and continued by himself around the dorms... he was curious to see what other events were going on. Snype especially was a big fan of the night time. Considering his species were known to have night vision, he had alot of freedom during this time of the day.

Mark honestly didn't know where he was going, he at least knew how to get back to his dorm though...

Snype (Sableye)- Lv. 52- Detect, Shadow Sneak, Will-o-wisp, Low Sweep, Foul Play, Taunt (Ability: Keen Eye)
Commodore (Porygon-Z)- Lv. 55 -Signal beam, Conversion 2, Recover, Tri Attack, Ice Beam, Trick Room (Ability: Trace)
Len (Poliwraith)- Lv. 53- Bubblebeam, Brick Break, Dig, Belly Drum, Sleep Talk, Rest (Ability: Water Absorb)
Able (Ninjask)- Lv. 45 - Fury Cutter, Slash, Double Team, Protect, Baton Pass, Swords Dance (Ability: Speed Boost)
Kara (Gligar) Lv. 29 Acrobatics, Substitute, Fury Cutter, Knock Off, Slash,Toxic (Ability: Poison Heal)

(In Box)
Shedinja- Lv. 35 Fury Swipes, Confuse Ray, Sand attack, Leech Life, Mind Reader, Scratch (Ability: Wonder Guard)
Old March 1st, 2013, 01:21 PM
Iny Gage
Forum Dweller.

Nature: Jolly
"Well, Looks like You're gonna be busy for awhile perfecting that, I'm just gonna go back to the dorm. Its getting late, I still need to unpack ,Cally is obviously Pretty tired and I would assume Tiba is too." I explain "Thanks for helping me get things sorted out! Sorry If I was bombarding you with questions at first, I may have been a bit excited..."

I pick up Cally Carefully Making sure not to wake her if she happened to be asleep and motioned for Tiba to follow as he is finishing up the apple.

"Good night!" I exclaim Headed back to the dorms.
Old March 1st, 2013, 01:24 PM
Synthet

Nature: Careful
"That's cool," Sammy replied, "I've always liked Shellder. It sounds like your team is pretty well rounded already, you've got, what, Poison, Grass, Electric, Flying... uh... Water, Ice... Ghost and Fire? Right? That's pretty good."

She shrugged at his question regarding her own team. She didn't find herself an enthralling topic, but if it kept him engaged... "Just Corphish and Cubone. Oh! And Shuppet. I keep forgetting about Shuppet... so I guess I have a Ghost type now, which is cool I suppose. I know a lot of people like them, but I think they're meant to be a bit difficult to train. Disobedient, I hear. Maybe once you're back on your feet your Litwick and my Shuppet can train against each other."

She smiled at that, wanting to encourage him. If the nurse was happy with his check-up he could have the all clear to attend class as normal tomorrow, but it was just as likely she would tell him to take it easy and stay in bed... she hoped for his sake it was the former. Lying around like an invalid all day would be the worst thing she could imagine. So boring!
Old March 1st, 2013, 04:35 PM
Somniac
Probably sleeping.
Community Supporter

Gwen Deallus - LOCATION

Unaware of how or even when, whilst walking around the academy Gwen had become hopelessly lost. Perhaps it was simply that the academy looked so different at night, lacking the usual crowds of people. Gwen sighed and walked around a corner, and directly into a large solid object. Sprawled on the floor, Gwen glared up at the large, solid object which turned out to be a startled looking boy.
The boy had jet black hair and seemed to be around the same age as Gwen, although he was clearly taller than her, but that didn't say much. Gwen stood up, to her not-so-impressive size and rearranged her glasses.

"Damnit! Sorry, I uh.. Sorry." Gwen blurted out.

Gwen thought over her sentence and mentally cringed at it, thinking 'Smooth Gwen, real smooth.' she held out her hand as an offer of peace towards the boy. Amber peered out from behind her trainers legs at the boy in front of them.

"I'm Gwen, Gwen Deallus. I'm kind of new here actually, and a little lost I guess. Sorry about that by the way I uh.." She said as she extended her hand. Gwen hesitated mid-speech;

Realizing that she had apologized no fewer than three times during speaking she hesitated and then added finally, half grinning;

"Uh.. Sorry."

Old March 1st, 2013, 04:53 PM
Megaman765
Community Supporter

The night was quieter then Mark had hoped for... but then again, Mark kind of liked it. Without so much people walking around the academy felt alot more peaceful. It kind of distracted Mark as she ended up bumping into a girl as he was walking around a building.

"Ack... my bad!" Mark said.

She was pretty short... though sounded about the same age as Mark. She had short crimson hair, green eyes, and a pair of half framed glasses. Mark hadn't seen her around and she had just confirmed she was new.

Mark looked down at her and blinked. Bumping into a girl in the halls... how cliche. Nonetheless, Mark extended his hand out to the girl and helped her off the ground.

"Heh, 3rd times the charm Gwen. Don't sweat it" Mark said happily, noting that she had apologized four times in a row now. "I'm Mark Wilson. The little guy on my Shoulder is Snype." Mark said. Snype gave a large smile and waved at the girl.

"So, new here huh? If you don't mind me asking, what dorm are you in?" He asked. Alot of his friends were either form Suicune or Entei ironicly. It'd make him happy if she happened to be in the Raikou Dorm... at least he'd have a neighbor he knew that way!

(In Box)
Old March 1st, 2013, 04:59 PM
siiadams
Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866

Nature: Quiet
Shawn smiled at her suggestion, the first grin he had on his face since his incident. Not only did Sammy have a ghost-type of her own, but she wants to train with him? "You know, I'd love to help," Shawn said enthusiastically, his eyes having a slight gleam to them, "I can also help you look for other pokemon to add to your team, if you want. I mean, I don't want to intrude on your personal space or anything."

Shawn felt himself starting to like this girl, though he had no idea why. After all, he just met her and did it in the worst possible way. Would he get a second chance with it? Maybe she'd like him, too, once she got to know him...

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Pokemon Training Academy - Shawn Williams (Sting *in box*, Cactuar, Zapper, Shiva, Pyra, Rocky, Crash)
Old March 1st, 2013, 05:45 PM
Somniac
Probably sleeping.
Community Supporter

Gwen Deallus - LOCATION

The boy introduced himself as Mark, and helped Gwen to her feet. He introduced his Sableye, whom Gwen hadn't immediately noticed and the Pokémon waved and grinned at Gwen.

"Heh, cute little guy that one. This here is Amber." Gwen gestured at the Poochyena at her feet as she spoke.

Amber walked forwards cautiously and stared up at the Pokémon on Mark's shoulder. Something about this Pokémon... Amber could tell instantly that they shared something in common. Just like her, he was a dark type.
"Dorm? Oh I'm in raikou dorm, they gave me a yellow armband or something but I left it in my room.. Heh. How about you? If you'd know the way back to Raikou dorm then that'd be pretty handy actually."

Gwen scratched the back of her head in embarrassment, getting lost, and walking straight into Mark must make her seem like a complete air-head. She pushed the thought out of her mind and began speaking again.

"Not that I'm headed back there, I actually just came from the dorms I woke up and was kinda bored so I thought I'd just have a stroll around."

Amber sat down so as to better look up at the strange Pokémon grinning widely on Marks shoulder. She stared up at him with her head tilted slightly to the side in curiosity. Apart from her own pack so long ago, Amber had never met another dark type, and those that she had were all Poochyena, or like the pack alphas Mightyena.
Old March 1st, 2013, 05:58 PM
Megaman765
Community Supporter

Mark just recently noticed to Poochyna by Gwen's feet. He was at least familiar with that Pokemon. He usually wasn't familiar with Pokemon outside of Kanto and Johto but Poochyna was a pretty popular Pokemon... he thought so anyways. For all he knew he might have just seen it in a book somewhere. Snype looked down at Amber and slid off of Mark's shoulder to go down and greet him. Snype extended a hand to the Poochyna. He had a feeling he was probably cautious, as alot of Pokemon are around strangers. He figured maybe Poochyna were the type of Pokemon to get a scent of a Pokemon first before deciding to befriend them... it was just a guess though.

"Really? Your in the Raikou Dorm too? Same here! Its kind of strange but I actually don't know much people from my Dorm. Alot of them are from the Entei and Suicune dorms funny enough! Haha. Guess its kind of relieving to know somebody else that shares the same dorm as me." Mark said.

"Actually, I'm actually kind of doing the same thing myself. I just got done visiting a friend of mind and decided to take a stroll around the campus. Ha. Guess we both have the same thing in mind huh?" Mark added.

(In Box)
Old March 1st, 2013, 07:38 PM
IceFyr1928
Is now DeathofShadows

Nature: Calm
Steven Yew - A Workmate

Yew nodded and said, "I'd love to! Please, call me Steven." Yew began leading the way to the main office.

Tetra, on the other hand, was busy studying the Pokemon that followed Zayne. She heard the comment, and replied, I thank you deeply, sir. Picking up on the thoughts of the Lucario, she ironed back to him and continued, Perhaps we may yet meet on the battle field. For now, we will have to settle with talking. You have a nickname, correct? Mine is Tetra.
Old March 1st, 2013, 10:37 PM
ShinyDiamond
«Dual Wield» User
Community Supporter

Nature: Bashful

Kilik Chambers - Cafeteria

Guess Kiyoko still didn't trust Kilik that much. Is he getting that from Valorie? He didn't like Kiyoko's tone. He's just a kid Pokemon though, so Kilik couldn't blame him. If Kilik wanted his questions answered, it was now or never, regardless if everyone else will hear him.

Kilik lowered his arms, seeing as Kiyoko won't hop into his arms. Well, better ask those questions now. "Kiyoko," he began, "can you tell me what you know about the R men?" Tentou, still above Kilik's head, suddenly stopped playing with Kilik's hair. It seems he was curious about what Kilik had just asked. He looked down on Kiyoko, fascinated by his unique color. Isn't Tentou blue, too?

"I'm curious about them. Ever since I've first heard about them, & when Valorie was attacked by one of them, my suspicions about them have been growing. I need to know...if they've returned." Will Kiyoko answer. Fire was burning in Kilik's eyes, burning with passion. He has to know. He needs to know...

While I'm alive, I won't let any party members die.

Paired for life with Rose Quartz
~Dia+PS~
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links