Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Roleplay Corner The realm where writers gather to create glorious tales or silly drama together and chronicle their adventures. Start or join roleplays featuring Pokémon, other franchises or something completely original!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old March 6th, 2013 (04:16 PM). Edited March 6th, 2013 by PkMnTrainer Yellow.
PkMnTrainer Yellow
Pokemon Professor / RP Mentor
Community Supporter

Nature: Sassy
Valorie Ryder - Cafeteria
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Valorie listened to what Kilik had to say and just sort of didn't know how to react... So she didn't. After he left, Kiyoko made the mistake of using an attack in extremely close proximity to her and she just sort of gave him a light squeeze, her muscles tensing. "K-Kiyoko..." she whispered. "Stop--This place is too crowded..." she warned and pleaded at the same time. Not only that, but people were /staring/. Valorie saw one of them pulling out a pokeball in preparation for battle, though it wasn't her that was the intended victim. Rather, the person challenged a boy she didn't recognize from entei dorm.

...Well this absolutely couldn't end well.

Knowing full well that a pokemon battle right here and right now would doubtlessly cause a scene, Valorie moved to get up, picking Kiyoko up in the process. She turned to Drake. "I think it's about to get too rough in here..." she said in a matter o' fact tone. "Maybe we should go somewhere else..." she then tried to suggest, hopeful to the teacher's agreement. I mean sure, she could send out her dragonite and try to dominate the fight that broke out, but at that point chaos was basically guaranteed. Frankly, she didn't trust any of her pokemon to hold up indefinitely under a sea of attacks, let alone not to injure the tons of people here somehow.

Swinging her legs around she glanced around for the exit whilst simultaneously attempting to avoid any other spirited battles that might be started, until something /entirely/ unrelated caught her eye. It was a familiar back and and hair that made her blood run cold. She froze where she stood and stared as if trying to decipher whether her eyes were playing tricks on her.

It was Selene! The one, the only, none other than, /that/ Selene. The one she'd just let Mark down over. She was... on her xtransciever. Now she was faced with perhaps the choice to end all choices. Did she stay here for Selene, or did she flee the oncoming battle?

Perhaps Drake would notice her stare and suspect something. Either way, Valorie slowly made her way in Selene's general direction as if she were already sleep walking, no intention to stop until she was only a few feet away. So much for avoidance.
Old March 6th, 2013 (04:27 PM).
Nideous
The world refused to change...

Nature: Gentle
Drake

Drake nodded along with the story, then blinked when Kiyoko began to form anAura Sphere. WHOA, not a good idea little fox! Not a good idea at all! Val picked up on this as well and told him to stop. Drake let down his Aura Senses and nodded. A fight was about to happen, and while his pokemon could end it, they would also end half the property in the room.

"Yes, perhaps someplace a bit... Less noisy. I would like to discuss both your training and the Rockets." he said softly. He would also have to inform Lance, and probably Professor Oak as well. But knowing them they already had a plan in mind and knew of this. He got to his feet to follow Valorie and blinked when he saw her face. She had a stony expression as she stared at one girl. How odd. Were thy rivals? This would not end too well... He followed her, wondering what was going on. He put a hand on Rena's pokeball, ready to step in.

RIANBOW SPADE! (My answer to everything. )
Old March 6th, 2013 (04:42 PM).
Megaman765
Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Community Supporter

Nature: Bold
Snype grinned as his hand was being sniffed. Hopefully that was a sign that Amber trusted him. Snype approached Amber a bit closer and pet her. Meanwhile, Mark decided to follow Gwen. So far she's made a pretty good impression...

"Yeah I'm pretty sure its still open. They might be wrapping up by now but they're bound to have some leftovers. I was just there but... I don't know if I should really go back in..." Mark said, remembering when Valorie completely rejected him. He didn't want to run into her again... not today at least. It would be extremely awkward.

"Oak Town is actually a pretty suburban area. It's close to a pretty large forest. There's shops, food, and all sorts of stuff around there. I caught myself a Nincada down there one time. Just be careful for Beedrill in the forest. They're pretty easy to aggravate... I know that first hand..." Mark said, remembering that mess he was involved with.

Trainer Academy RP Pokemon
Snype (Sableye)- Lv. 52- Detect, Shadow Sneak, Will-o-wisp, Low Sweep, Foul Play, Taunt (Ability: Keen Eye)
Commodore (Porygon-Z)- Lv. 55 -Signal beam, Conversion 2, Recover, Tri Attack, Ice Beam, Trick Room (Ability: Trace)
Len (Poliwraith)- Lv. 53- Bubblebeam, Brick Break, Dig, Belly Drum, Sleep Talk, Rest (Ability: Water Absorb)
Able (Ninjask)- Lv. 45 - X-Scissor, Slash, Double Team, Protect, Baton Pass, Swords Dance (Ability: Speed Boost)
Kara (Gligar) Lv. 29 Acrobatics, Substitute, Fury Cutter, Knock Off, Slash,Toxic (Ability: Poison Heal)
Xerox (Ditto) Lv. 32 Transform (Ability: Imposter)

(In Box)
Shedinja- Lv. 35 Fury Swipes, Confuse Ray, Sand attack, Leech Life, Mind Reader, Scratch (Ability: Wonder Guard)
Omanyte- Lv. 35 Brine, Mud Shot, Rollout, Ice Beam, Protect, Bite
(Ability: Swift Swim)
Old March 6th, 2013 (06:10 PM).
Dusk
A Glitch in the System

Nature: Calm
∣ Kiyoko
Lv.6
Cafeteria

Chapter Three: Part Six
One Girl's Problems

kiyoko felt Valorie squeeze at him and he distractedly began to giggle, the ball of energy dissipating into nothing. "T-tickles!" He giggled, settling down as Valorie picked him up and stood. He gave the room one last glance, expecting not to see it again anytime soon. However, he immediately became distracted when Valorie came to an abrupt stop. "huh?" He looked around, confused. "Wha..." He looked up at Valorie, guessed the direction she was gazing and followed to some girl with dark hair. He blinked and his left eye began to glow silver once more. Something about both Valorie and that girl was similar... Was it that they were both tense?

Or was it that they both knew the other was there? Maybe both. Kiyoko was left in utter confusion, Who was she? Why did she make Valorie stop? What was the big deal? "Hey!!" Kiyoko shouted, directly at the girl. He was obviously trying to get her attention, whether Valorie liked that idea or not. "Hey, who're you??"

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old March 6th, 2013 (09:55 PM).
Game_sloth
That guy

Nature: Hasty
Issac Milke - Volcano Cave

Hi, my name’s Ax. My trainer would like to know if you’ve seen any Druddigon around here, and if so if you could bring us to them.” Ax asked Coal.
"Well.. if by Druddigon, you mean big scary dragon, then yes. There are some at the deepest depths of the cave.. that's why we stay so close to the cave exit." Coal replied. "Just follow me."

Coal started walking towards a a tunnel that was close to as illuminated as the current room.
“Soo, do you want to keep looking around here or would you rather just head back. I don’t see any signs of Druddigon here.” C.J. said.
Issac noticed his new companion walking off.
"Looks like we are going deeper. Coal just decided for us." Issac responded with a grin, pointing at Coal.
Old March 7th, 2013 (10:38 AM).
Kezius
Mime Jr.

C.J Styles - Volcano (cave)

------------------------------------------------------------------

"Well.. if by Druddigon, you mean big scary dragon, then yes. There are some at the deepest depths of the cave.. that's why we stay so close to the cave exit." Coal replied. "Just follow me." Ax ran over to C.J., “He said follow him, there’s some deeper in the cave.” C.J. grinned at the statement, it wasn’t long now before he had his fifth Dragon.

"Looks like we are going deeper. Coal just decided for us." Issac said with a grin, pointing at Coal. “Yes he did,” C.J. responded, “he’s taking us right to the Druddigon and saving us a lot of time.” C.J. had the perfect plan to end this quickly too.

As they walked further into the cave the heat became more intense. Too bad there were no water Pokemon around to cool them off. “There’s probably going to be a large group of them together, it might get hectic but I have a plan.” C.J. said to Issac.

Eagerness grew within C.J. his team was coming together at last. He would not leave this cave without the strongest Druddigon present, then there would be just one element missing. A Dratini, now there would be a real challenge to get his hands on.

Pokemon Trainers Academy:
C.J. Styles
Lexi Styles

Pokemon: Journeys Through Novia
Taegan Power

Pokemon Fallout:
Ignis Gerentis-Torch(Magmar)

Fulgur Gerentis-Static(Electabuzz)
Old March 7th, 2013 (11:31 AM).
OmegaPinkMan
Lonely Planet Boy

Nature: Lonely
Send a message via Skype™ to OmegaPinkMan
Alice Crenshaw
Forest

Alice's smile returned to her face after Whitney's words. She had actually done good in a battle! Not bad! There was still a long way to go to become a good trainer, but it was just a matter of time... and practice! She looked at Jello with a wink, but the oddly-coloured Pokémon was too busy socializing to notice his trainer. Shrugging that off, Alice turned her attention back to Whitney, to see that she threw her device up in the air and then it blew up. Her jaw dropped, yet Whitney kept her cool, and took out another pair of glasses. Not knowing what to say, Alice just listened as her friend talked about her Pidgeotto's wings being artificial and that she was trying to make different kinds of wings. Again, the red-haired girl was left with her mouth open.

"That helped me blow off some steam... So what's there to do for fun here?" Whitney then said.

Alice scratched her head. "Well, I-I'm not really sure...Jello must be tired, so, um, we could head for the cafeteria, maybe?" she replied, not very sure of what the choices were. Chuck crossed his arms, he wanted some action too, but it seemed like it would have to wait.

"Thanks..." Jello said shyly, "You...you really think so?"
Old March 7th, 2013 (11:41 AM).
Dusk
A Glitch in the System

∣ Whitney Eli
Forest

Chapter Two: Part Two
Academic Training!

"Cafeteria? Hmm..." Her stomach began a long, low growl, and she giggled in response to it. "Well, that's a good enough idea for me! If I don't eat anything I'll go through my candy too quickly," she added, crunching the piece that was in her mouth. "Food sounds good, let's go Pidge!"

Pidge nodded. "Maybe it was my weakness, I can't tell, but it was powerful." She turned her head as Whitney called, and took flight, landing in the satchel Whitney held. Whitney then divided the strap and wore it like a backpack. Pidge's wings rested promptly behind her, once again making her look like an angel.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old March 7th, 2013 (11:50 AM).
Game_sloth
That guy

Issac Milke - Volcanic Cave

"
There’s probably going to be a large group of them together, it might get hectic but I have a plan.” C.J. said to Issac.
"Do share." Issac responded with curiosity.

As the group came to a split in the cave, Coal stropped abruptly, first turning his head back and forth as if listening then he started to sniff. He headed into the path to the right, which seemed to be cooling down some.
"This way. Use your little mind trick to tell your trainer." He said to Ax in a snide manner, noticing that they were communicating somehow.

Old March 7th, 2013 (12:01 PM).
siiadams
Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866

Nature: Quiet
Shawn finally got to his destination: the pokemon center in Oak Town. He slowly approached the doors, which opened for him and were patient enough to wait for him to enter before closing. Slowly making his way up to the counter, he noticed that the nurse wasn't there. Maybe she was in the back? He saw a small bell on the counter with a sign above it, which read RING FOR SERVICE. Without hesitation, he slapped the bell twice. He heard some movement in the back before he saw the nurse come out and head to the counter.

"Welcome to the pokemon center," the nurse said, just as cheerful as she was earlier in the day. Shawn wondered how much coffee the nurse drank to be that wide awake. "Would you like me to heal your pokemon?" she asked kindly. Shawn nodded slightly, "Yes, ma'am." He took his 5 pokeballs and placed them on the counter. The nurse quickly took the pokeballs and placed them in one of the pokeball trays she had available. "We're currently healing someone else's pokemon right now, but you'll be next. Why don't you go have a seat and wait, ok?" the nurse explained, pointing to what Shawn took to be a waiting room. "Sure. Thank you," he responded quietly and headed that way. He saw someone else in there waiting and he quickly did a double take. Was that Sammy in there? He simply walked over to the waiting room and sat down, giving a slight wave to Sammy.

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Pokemon Training Academy - Shawn Williams (Sting *in box*, Cactuar, Zapper, Shiva, Pyra, Rocky, Crash)
Old March 7th, 2013 (12:33 PM).
Kezius
Mime Jr.

C.J Styles - Volcano (Deep within a cave)

------------------------------------------------------------------

"This way. Use your little mind trick to tell your trainer." Coal said to Ax in a snide manner, noticing that they were communicating somehow. “It is not my trick, it’s his. He just hasn’t mastered it yet, otherwise he’d talk to you directly.” Ax explained. She didn’t bother telling C.J. however, knowing he would simply follow anyway. “So, where did the other way lead?” she asked.

Do share.” Issac asked of C.J. who simple gave a half smirk and said, “You’ll see soon enough.” As they followed Coal C.J. noticed that the cave cooled off, not much but it made a difference, at least the heat was bearable now. As they walked C.J. could see another cavern coming onto view. “Stop here.” he said to the group.

C.J. walked closer to the cavern peering in to see a group of Druddigon. There was around 18 of them, they were quite active at the moment moving around and feeding their young and such. Looking around C.J. spotted one of them merely perched on a stone overlooking the rest. That’s him, that must be the alpha, C.J. thought. The Druddigon in question was bigger then average and perched next to a small pocket of lava keeping it warn.

Alright guys, time to get our next partner.” C.J. said as he released his remaining Pokemon from their PokeBalls. “Golett, use Icy Wind, cool the entire cavern as quickly as possible.” C.J. commanded. Golett blew a beam of wind with sparkling blue snow in it into the cavern, he didn’t use the attack to injure he just blew the wind into the cavern lowering the temperature severely.

As the cavern filled with the Icy Wind the Druddigon began to slow down and become immobile. All but the alpha that is, the lava kept him warm enough that he was still able to move, although he stood still, watching and waiting to see what was happening. He knew something was up, but if he moved away from his perch to find out what he’d become like the rest.

Good job Golett, now switch to gravity, I want them to stay like that even if the cave warms again. Ace, use Thunder Wave, make sure they can’t attack. Both of you target all but that big one there.” C.J. commanded pointing to the one he assumed to be the alpha.

Pokemon Trainers Academy:
C.J. Styles
Lexi Styles

Pokemon: Journeys Through Novia
Taegan Power

Pokemon Fallout:
Ignis Gerentis-Torch(Magmar)

Fulgur Gerentis-Static(Electabuzz)
Old March 7th, 2013 (12:51 PM). Edited March 7th, 2013 by SylveonStar.
SylveonStar
Sylveon

Nature: Lonely
Rosalyn Smith and Sage Smith
Academy Grounds ---> Cafeteria

Rosalyn smiled and nodded looking at Jimmy. "I'm getting a little hungry, I don't have much money left though. Enough for dinner and breakfast." she said as they neared the cafeteria. "I plan on selling some of my artwork to earn some money, cause there is no way I'm going to my jerk brother for help" she continued on frowning slightly. "If I did that..." she paused and sighed. "Well...Sage would probably call my parents and I'd be sent home" she said sadly before shaking her head slightly. "Though if one of my parents shows up...I'll just run away again" she said determined. Though her moment of determination was ruined as soon as her stomach growled loudly.

As a deep blush covered her face in embarrassment. "I'm going to get some food. I'll save you a seat at a table Jimmy" she said quickly before letting go of the boys hand and going to get food unaware of the eyes that tracked her process that belonged to a person who heard every word.

Hmmm Sage thought as he watched his little sister get her dinner. It sounded like she was low on cash, but didn't want him to interfere. With a sad sigh Sage finished his own meal. Though her comments about there parents were in his head. I'm not going to tell them...but I will warn her that dad is coming for Christmas to visit me and he's bringing Jasmine with him. he thought as he stood and threw his trash away walking over to his sister who had just sat at a table waiting for her friend. "Hey Rosebud" he said smirking.

"What do you want...and don't call me that!" She snapped frowning. She was already starting to get into a bad mood. Dinner had cost a little more than she had planned and she barely had any money left. Though to anyone around them that didn't know Rosalyn had a brother it looked like she was snapping at a teacher.

"Hey no need to snap at me Rosebud. Just thought I'd tell you that since Christmas is coming up Dad's coming to visit me" Sage said smirking still.

Rosalyn's eyes widened and she paled. "W-What!"

Chuckling Sage replied putting her worries to rest. "He has no idea your here...though he is bringing my daughter to visit. I hope you'll forget about everything long enough to meet her" before walking away with a call of "See you Rosebud.

Rosalyn regained her color slightly but was still angry. Sage always had that affect on her. Frowning she picked up her fork and violently stabbed it into the turkey on her plate.
Old March 7th, 2013 (07:09 PM).
Game_sloth
That guy

Issac Milke - Volcanic Cave

Issac watched as C.J. commanded his pokemon to subdue all of the Druddgion.
This is too much..

"C.J... I understand the gravity. I understand the paralysis to an extent. I think the cold is going over board, though. You already have them helpless as it is. This is just painful for them." Issac blurted out, unable to hold is tongue. He looked to Coal. "Coal. Warm things back up."
"Be." He said with a nod before exerting flames into the air, raising the temperature until the Druddgion looked less pained.

"I have no problem backing you up, and keeping them at bay while you catch the leader, but I cannot let you or anyone torture helpless pokemon." Issac exerted. His normal laid back self going dormant.
Old March 8th, 2013 (04:16 AM).
SelenaStar
Who says you're not perfect?

Nature: Impish
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to SelenaStar Send a message via Skype™ to SelenaStar
“Hey, who’re you?”

Selene heard the shout, and hoped to Arceus above that it wasn’t directed at her, she really wasn’t feeling in the mood to answer questions today. Also it was a pretty difficult question to answer, when one thought about it for any length of time. Who was she? If only she knew. A few years ago she would have been able to answer that question instantly, with multiple forecasts included on who she could become when she grew up. A few months ago she would have focused mainly on the one prediction, she was going to be the greatest trainer she could be with the strongest, closest team she could put together. Now…now it was a little more difficult. It had been so long since she’d felt any kind of conviction relating to herself or her future…so she remained silent, fiddling with the various buttons on her gadget mindlessly.

As her back was to Valorie, she didn’t see Jake making his way across to her with a piled-up plate of spaghetti and meatballs and extra, extra sauce. Jake liked sauce. Jake was also quite clumsy, and didn’t pay attention to Valorie as she approached Selene. Like two trains crossing paths, both intent on their course, neither one noticing the other. Disaster ensued as Jake bumped straight into Valorie, toppling sideways, his tray toppling forwards straight on to the shorter girl.

Selene heard his cries of “Oh man, I am so, so sorry, I was in my own world, I didn’t notice you at all” and she instantly knew what her brother had done. It could only be one thing, just her luck, it could only be the one thing. She couldn’t pretend to be engrossed in her Xtransciever any longer.

Standing up slowly, Selene took a deep breath and turned around, her eyes meeting the scene before her, blank on the surface but roiling with anticipation underneath. Her heart was pounding viciously, but like a Ducklett swimming on the sea she maintained her composed aura on the outside, gliding along smoothly and effortlessly, although beneath the surface her feet were kicking furiously and creating a maelstrom of waves.

“Sel, what are you doing, come over will you? Give me a hand!” said Jake, whose face was blood red to match the sauce he’d spilt over both himself and Valorie. Selene made her way over and grasped Jake, pulling him to his feet. She never took her eyes off Valorie, even as Jake laughed nervously and began gabbering at her.

“Hi Val.” She said simply, a small smile twisting one side of her mouth.
Old March 8th, 2013 (04:10 PM).
Rose Quartz
Let's change our fate

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Skype™ to Rose Quartz

Mana Murasaki
The Espeon girl
At the Cafetaria -> Entei Dorms

Mana watched a major amount of events happening. Kilik had ended their conversation and walked back to Drake and Valorie. Valorie looked like she just had the worse conversation ever. That reminded her that she saw Valorie with Mark earlier, it seemed like they were making up which relieved Mana. She was the reason of their fight earlier afterall… if she was normal none of these things would've ever happened.

Drake, Kilik, Valorie and the little Kiyoko were talking about something, Mana started to wonder if they were saying bad things about her. Mana was far away from their table but if she listened well she could hear what they were talking about. Kiyoko was explaining them about "the R men".

Mana sighed in relief that the conversation wasn't about her. But she did doubt if it was right to tell them about what she was. She only met them today and felt kinda forced to tell them because of what happened earlier. She turned around to see what kind of food was left on the food table but she soon found out she wasn't hungry anymore and turned back. She saw that Kilik was leaving and somehow the pain in her chest got heavier. She couldn't feel more lonely right now since Valorie and Drake stood up and left as well…

Mana was all alone in a Cafetaria with unknown people. She decided to leave and get some rest in her dorm, but she somehow knew she would end up crying. Once she was outside she saw Kilik and Tentou, they were just standing there and… Kilik didn't seem so well. She couldn't understand humans so well, but she did understand Pokémon… and Tentou was trying to cheer up his trainer!

Mana jumped forward him and was close to his face, she saw his gloomy face and took a few steps back. "There is something wrong…" Mana said. "And don't lie, Tentou's move just now said enough…" she pointed at the little Shinx. "So tell me what's wrong." Mana's eyes lit up a little because it was dark. She smiled at Kilik and hoped he will answer.

"I hope your trainer doesn't find my trainer rude." Fox sat down next to the young Pokémon known as Tentou.

Brothers
Sisters
Theme
Maya Nami Kyuuketsuki / Ryuu Higoroshi / Luna / Lucina / Lacy / Madison Campbell
Old March 8th, 2013 (04:48 PM).
<Challenger>
One lean, green, fighting machine

Nature: Jolly
The first Rattatta came at Void at an alarming speed. "Void, use Ice Punch!" The Munchlax couldn't get the punch off and was hit in the stomach. He keeled over in pain, allowing another Rattatta to dart in and bite him as well. 'MUNCH!' He cried out in pain. It was obvious that he wasn't going to do this on his own. "Dutchess, use Poison Sting!" The Nidoran began to launch tiny pink darts in everywhich direction. Only half of them struck the Rattattas, but they all struck one. It began to run around in circlles less and less energetically. It was obvious it was poisoned. That Rattatta wouldn't be a problem anymore. "Void, use Body Slam!" Void brought all of his weight down on the retreating rodent, squishing it for good. The other three pokemon turned to him. "Well...crap."
Old March 9th, 2013 (12:32 AM).
PkMnTrainer Yellow
Community Supporter

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Valorie's brow furrowed as Selene failed to acknowledge Kiyoko. Perhaps it was because he hadn't used her name? She was about to explain to Kiyoko who he was talking to when someone bumped into her and spilled something warm all over her. She emitted a light yelp and just sort of looked over her now spaghetti covered self in dismay, looking up at Jake silently with a hurt expression on her face as if she couldn't believe he'd actually done that. I mean honestly, couldn't he tell she was trying to impress his sister over here?!

...Inevitable awkward conversation aside, she averted her gaze and just sort of attempted to brush some of the spaghetti off Kiyoko and herself, though chances were the zorua was more interested in the spaghetti on him than she was. "Oh... T-This isn't going to wash off..." she remarked quietly in a somewhat exasperated tone. Such was the struggle of white clothes. She was almost distracted enough to confront Jake, but then she realized that Selene had turned to acknowledge her and just sort of dropped everything to give the taller girl her attention. "I-It's fine. I needed to throw these in the wash anyway..." she remarked casually, slightly reluctantly. She was a sight--A mess of smeared spaghetti sauce and noodles where she hadn't managed to get them off of herself; a stark change from when they'd last met and Selene had been the one looking like a wreck.

An awkward smile breached her features. "H-Hey Sel..." she responded, idly shaking some spaghetti sauce off her hand onto the ground. It wouldn't make a difference for the janitor that would wind up having to clean that, she figured. "...I missed you." she offered openly, albeit in a slightly meek, casual tone. It hinted at the feelings they'd shared, of feelings Valorie continued to have, of a promise she continued to keep. She looked down and shifted Kiyoko in her arms. "Kiyo, this is Selene." she instructed the strangely colored zorua in her arms, inventing a new nickname for him on the spot partially out of anxiety induced rushing. "Want to catch up..?" she asked gently, in a humbled manner no doubt contributed to by the mess she looked like. If she noticed any sort of reluctance on Selene's part to be around her or speak to her she didn't show it. She also wasn't entirely aware that Jake wasn't in fact just going to go away and leave them to their talk, perhaps failing to have picked up on the resemblance for one reason or another.
Old March 9th, 2013 (07:09 AM).
Dusk
A Glitch in the System

∣ Kiyoko
Lv.6
Cafeteria

Chapter Three: Part Seven
One Girl's Problems

Kiyoko's outlook on the spaghetti spill certainly seemed brighter than Valorie's, as the noodles and sauce within his reach were licked and eaten. He seemed to enjoy spaghetti too! He begun to groom himself dry (everywhere he could) but his ears twitched when Valorie called him "Kiyo". He pondered the idea of the shorter name, then seconds later decided to approve. However, that wasn't the point he was trying to get across. "Selene?" He begun babbling her name repetitively, in different emphases and tones. "Selene, Selene, Sah-leen, Sulleen, Saline... That's a nice name!" He giggled a bit and his tail flicked. He seemed to be oblivious to the awkwardness between the two trainers. "Who are you? What do you do? What do you like? How old are you? You're tall. You have nice hair. Do you like Zoruas? You have pretty eyes." Muzzle him, Val, he's on a rampage!

Old March 9th, 2013 (08:15 PM).
Nideous
The world refused to change...

Nature: Gentle
Drake

Drake just sort of had a miffed look as he was completely ignored. Oh bother. He sighed silently and crossed his arms, deep in thought.

"Hey Valorie, you catch up with your friend and enjoy the evening. I need to be getting back to the Daycare Center." he said mildly, smiling. He idly wondered if this girl was the person Val had spoken to him about. It would certainly make a lot of sense given how awkward they acted. He kind of was intruding anyways. With that he turned and walked out of the building while she was distracted by the spill and Kiyoko's jabbering. He ignored the gazes of everyone else, his long black and green cape streaming elegantly behind him. Once outside he called out Killita, and without so much as a look back, had leapt onto the young dragon's back and flown off into the cold night air. Why was he so worked up over this? He hadn't wanted to be there anyways. Once the dragon landed her released his other pokemon. Zeal bellowed with annoyance, moving around anxiously. Rena had a look of mild interest as she floated inside and coiled up on a large couch pillow. Axy immediately tackled Maris, who roared defiance and anger and smacked him on the head. Killita crooned softly and took off again.

"Killita!" Drake cried, but it was too ate, she was already gone. Blast! Impatient dragon! Oh well. He walked inside of the building and sat down in a chair, closing his eyes.

RIANBOW SPADE! (My answer to everything. )
Old March 9th, 2013 (08:38 PM).
siiadams
Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866

Nature: Quiet
Shawn almost fell asleep in his chair when he felt a tap on his shoulder. Surprised, he almost jumped out of the chair. When he turned, he saw the nurse smiling at him. "Your pokemon are back to full health," she whispered and walked back to the counter. He stretched as he stood and slowly walked to the counter, where the nurse held the tray that contained his pokeballs. He quickly took them and reassituated them on his belt. Shawn thanked the nurse and walked out the door.

He pulled out a pokeball and threw it into the air, releasing Zapper. She flew out and glided around, happy and healthy. Shawn waved a hand out and she looked to him, ready for what he needed to say. "Zapper, I want you to start at the dorms and spiral outward. Find out where Kiki and Andy are. When you find them, fly straight back to me and I'll follow you," he told her. Zapper nodded and flew off to search as he stood there, watching her fly into the night.

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Pokemon Training Academy - Shawn Williams (Sting *in box*, Cactuar, Zapper, Shiva, Pyra, Rocky, Crash)
Old March 10th, 2013 (03:02 PM).
SelenaStar
Who says you're not perfect?

Nature: Impish
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to SelenaStar Send a message via Skype™ to SelenaStar
Selene truly couldn't believe what was happening. Here she was, stood with her brother and the girl whose presence was literally painful to her, and a Zorua who insisted on barking questions at her as quick-fire as bullet seed, as though her brain wasn't already whizzing at the speed of light trying to comprehend this situation. With a deep breath she managed to keep her eyes still, fixed on Jake's face, the one part of all this that didn't feel so awkward it made her skin crawl despite the fact that his dumping his lunch all over Valorie had dragged her into this situation in the first place. Her hand rubbed at her arm nervously, her right foot tapping her toes on the ground rhythmically, drumming out a steady beat that was intended to calm her nervous breathing and heartbeat.

Valorie responded to her rubbish greeting, and Selene didn't know what to say to her at all. She'd missed her, Selene, well sure she'd missed Valorie too but acknowledging that seemed to imply her own weakness, her own feelings that ultimately she wasn't sure that she was ready to acknowledge at that moment. It was difficult, she wanted to pull the shorter girl into a huge hug and admit how much she had truly, in her heart, missed her too but her arms wouldn't move, her whole body felt frozen, rooted to the ground, pinned down by gravity. Her limbs felt heavy, full of sand. As for catching up...that sounded Sel's idea of a nightmare. Spending time alone with Val at the moment would be far too difficult, she would be constantly picking around her own words and thoughts like mines. This day was proving to be too much for her already. Feeling Blu's pokeball at her belt like a rock, it was all too easy for her to run outside, hop on the Altaria and flee the island once more. But as afraid of this situation as she was running away wasn't an option again.

“Jake, you're such a dork,” she stated simply, shrugging her shoulder slightly, hoping that her lack of reply to Valorie wasn't too obvious. “I'm so sorry Val, Jake was hit with the klutz gene of the family even more than I was.” She punched her brother in the arm lightly, but hard enough so that he felt it through his coat and sweater, before fixing Valorie with a smile. “Val, I would love to catch up but I need to show my brother around, this is Jake, my brother unfortunately dumped his lunch all over you. Jake, this is my...my friend from the Academy, Valorie. She's a really fantastic trainer, she has a particular interest in dragon-type pokemon and is one of the smartest people I...the smartest people here.” She frowned slightly at the end of her awkward, overly formal sounding introduction that didn't at all hint at the close relationship that she and Valorie had shared. It wasn't that Selene was intentionally trying to be hard and off-hand but her coping mechanism insisted that she keep the conversation as light and objective as possible.

“Oh hey, well now I do feel like a dork, dumping my pasta all over my Sis' friend. Huh, that's a great start,” Jake laughed, smiling at Valorie warmly, his eyes lingering for just a moment too long. Selene watched her brother, the slightest of frowns creasing her brow. Surely not. She was looking into this far too much, she had to get a grip and stop micro-analysing everything, or she really would make her own awkwardness far too obvious. “Anyway, we still need to eat Sel, why don't you guys take a seat and I'll go get myself a refill. I'll grab you a plate. And I'll even look where I'm going this time.” He smiled and turned, dumping his first tray on an unused table, making his way back to the serving area.

Selene looked at the zorua in Valorie's arms as he began munching on the spaghetti that was caught up in his fur. She smiled as he pronounced her name in multiple incorrect ways and a small laugh escaped her.

“Hi Kiyo, nice to meet you. My name is actually pronounced Seh-len. But I do like Saline, I may well change my name to that someday. Ok, I'm a trainer, I'm a friend of Valorie's and I'm a student at the Academy, I am quite tall for a girl, thank you, I do like Zorua's very much, they're intelligent and quirky pokemon and thank you again. You have pretty fur, you're a interesting and I enjoy talking to you,” she looked up at Valorie and grinned a lopsided grin. “Interesting pokemon you've befriended there Val,” she paused, took a deep breath and swallowed before looking round. She gestured to an empty table. “Shall we sit? Jake should be back in a moment.” She pulled a chair out, hesistated, then moved to the other side of the table and sat, leaving the chair that she had pulled out open for Valorie to sit in. She leant on the table with her elbows, tapping on the top with her nails nervously. Her eyes flicked from Valorie to the rest of the hall, Jake seemed to be stuck in somewhat of a queue, she could practically see the saliva from his mouth. “How have you been? You're looking really well. How's Mark? How are classes? Have you caught any more pokemon?” The list of general, unrevealing questions she could pull out to avoid any meaningful conversation was endless.
Old March 11th, 2013 (06:53 AM).
PkMnTrainer Yellow
Community Supporter

Valorie smirked in a rather apologetic manner as Kiyoko started harassing Selene with questions, not quite sure how to handle that. Kiyoko had not been properly trained, and thus lacked some of the discipline of Valorie's other pokemon. ...Disregarding that one time Charmeleon had flipped out and started trying to killerize people, and that one where Fillish attempted to murderify Mark, and that one time Shu possessed her and made her jog until her thighs begged to be put out of their misery, and that one time Haxorus--One gets the picture anyway. Valorie caught Jake's gaze and blushed slightly, earnestly more because she was embarrassed than anything else. She silently resented the mess she'd been made to look like, and only the fact that Jake had directly caused this kept her from apologizing and excusing herself immediately.

She moved her mouth to say something but before she could he was off for more food. Decidedly not being picky considering er current state of being, she shifted Kiyoko in her arms and... was invited to sit down and spend time with Selene.

Oh... /magikarp/. Why would Selene ask her to sit down like this? She was a mess! She needed to go and make herself pretty again like right /now/! ...But she couldn't just pass up the opportunity. She had practically been looking forward to this all day! P-Perhaps she could stay, just for a little while. And so Valorie moved to sit down, sending paranoid looks over her shoulder every so often in search of the people she had no doubt were looking at her and judging her for looking especially... delicious this fine evening. Needs more salt After a moment she forcefully swallowed her pride and deigned to start talking, though Selene could detect stiff muscles and a slightly paranoid expression on her face if she tried.

"Yeah... There was a small explosion during one of my classes and--Er... Well, apparently there are 'Team Rocket' members in the school, and he was running from one and caused the explosion, He fainted in the hall and I caught him there~" she explained simply, shrugging lightly at the idea of Team Rocket. Frankly, she did not know much about them or the implications of them being there. Even the name sounded foreign to her coming off her tongue. "He prefers not to think of me as his trainer though, which is okay because I haven't really been 'training' him for battle anyway... I guess Team Rocket really wants him for some reason, because one of them tried to steal him from me--I held him off though." she remarked casually. "I also caught a Yamask..." she added thoughtfully. "Have you met Shu? I think he's asleep..." she continued on, earnestly not quite sure if she'd introduced Selene to said Yamask.

"I don't sleep..." the mildly eerie ghostly tone of a male said, seemingly coming from Valorie though her mouth had not moved. She just sort of raised her brows and gave Selene a mildly weirded out look. She of all people wasn't entirely comfortable around ghosts, as Selene may have observed when a certain teacher had allowed his cohagrigus to scare her and had promptly caused her to freak so man pokeballs she made a public fool of herself.

Good times.

"I plan on heading to the abandoned lugia dorm tomorrow and trying to clean all the ghosts out." she then finished. Wait... /WHAT/?! This was once again the girl who had fled screaming and crying straight into a crowd over a simple prank from a cohagrigus. Better check under her skirt, Selene. This one may be hiding a new set of pokeballs down there. Jokes aside, this was seriously an odd task for Valorie to take upon her mantle.
Old March 11th, 2013 (09:07 AM).
Dusk
A Glitch in the System

∣ Kiyoko
Lv.6
Cafeteria

Chapter Three: Part Eight
One Girl's Problems

Kiyoko giggled as each and every question was answered just about as fast as he had asked them. He was beginning to understand why Valorie liked her so much! Shu made another appearance (only Kiyoko couldn't see him, just feel him) and like before, it was short and sweet. Then Valorie mentioned something about wiping out the ghosts in a dorm. Wouldn't that be good training for him? He looked right up and Valorie with the most puppy-faced pleading eyes he may ever be able to produce. "Plleeeeeaaaaaaaaase, let me help!!" He begged and pleaded, determined to train himself to be good enough for her to battle with. "I can fight ghosts!"

Old March 11th, 2013 (10:46 AM).
IceFyr1928
Is now DeathofShadows

[Joint post with Gimmepie is complete. Prepare for the battle of your lifetime!]

Zayne <> VS. <> Yew

Yew nodded to Zayne as they exited the building, and led the group to one of the battlefields. This one, a personal favorite, was covered with ice, and various ice boulders stuck out at abnormal angles. Yew took up his position on one side of the battlefield, Tetra sliding out into position much as an ice skater would. Yew shouted across the reasonably long battlefield to Zayne, "Whenever you are ready, my friend!"

Zayne stood facing the other teacher with Aura, already on guard, standing in front of him. The ice would normally cause him to lose his footing but, thankfully, they were experienced at battling on ice fields due to their time competing in gyms and leagues.
"Calm Mind" commanded Zayne as a pale blue glow emanated from Aura, who seemed to be meditating.

"Now, let's get this show on the road"
"Hmph" the Lucario grunted its agreement opening its eyes as the glow diminished
"Slide towards her using the ice and use Dark Pulse!" Aura pushed off from his back foot skidding across the ice as he had done several times against gym leaders, they never really expected this. As the blue pokemon got closer to Tetra he formed a dark aura between his hands and then, at close range, he launched the powerful Dark Pulse towards her.

Tetra took the hit, sliding back on the slippery ice. Yew nodded, and said to Zayne, "An interesting combo! Let's see how you like the response. Tetra, you know what to do." Tetra nodded back to him, and used Hypnosis. The effects would make the Lucario pass out is mere milliseconds. Tetra then threw up a Light Screen to defend from further Dark Pulses. She finished up with Dream Eater, which both damaged Aura and regained health from the previous super effective attack.

Falling to one knee from the powerful psychic-typed attack Aura awoke with a jolt, a ferocious and competitive glare on his face. Zayne commented on the impressive move
"Not bad, and a good idea to use Light Screen whilst Aura was asleep. Unfortunately for you, Light Screen won't do anything to protect you from this; Aura, Extreme Speed!" In a a blur of motion Aura dashed to the side and then, springing off of one of the slippery rocks, was nearly invisible in his incredible speed as he repeatedly struck Tetra.
"I needed this" Zayne commented, a smile briefly appearing on his usually stoic visage.

Yew nodded politely, tryin to hide the growing anxiety in his gut. He looked at Tetra, and bluntly said, "Time for Psyshock." Tetra nodded, and a blast of psychic energy soon zapped at Aura, powerfully shocking him before he was able to do anything to retaliate. Tetra grinned slightly. Aura was a plenty worthy opponent.

The blast of psychic energy caught Aura square as he went in for another shot surprising both him and Zayne. Aura was impressed, Zayne could tell. The two were very well matched it appeared, which was making for an awesome battle.
"That is some impressive aim to hit him square whilst he's moving that fast" commented Zayne "let's be a bit more creative then. Aura use Psychic to hurl some of these icy rocks at Tetra. Aura acted instantly pushing himself off of his knees his eyes lit up an astounding blue as a similar light encompassed two of the rocks. Soon enough the obstacles were ripped from the ground and being hurled towards the opposing Gardevoir.

Tetra, without bein ordered, grabbed the two rocks with a red psychic energy of her own, making the aura around them an interesting purple. Soon enough, two other rocks began to fly at Aura from completely different directions while still holding the first two back. She then said gloatingly to Aura, Now, now. You of all people should know that you can't beat me in my own ball field...

The frozen rocks flew straight back at Aura. Zayne and Aura were well aware that Tetra's psychic abilities would exceed Aura's, but there was nothing like a challenge.
"I'm well aware of that" replied Aura as he braced himself for Zayne's commands.

"Extreme Speed!" called Zayne "Run straight past them". Aura once again hurtled towards Tetra at a high velocity.
He probably wan't expecting me to respond offensively guessed Zayne.

Tetra, who was still mentally controlling the rocks, brought them together directly in front of her, effectively blocking Aura off. This followed with yet another Psyshock, which not only hit Aura, but shattered the rocks into millions of sharpened ice shards, which would definitley hurt Aura a bit. Yew nodded, proud of his girl. Tetra looked back at him, grinning wildly, and said, This is more fun then I've had in a while!

Yew smiled back, and turned his attention to Zayne. He then shouted, "You ready to give up yet?"

"Not likely" replied Zayne has Aura fought back to his feet
Agreed Aura responded to Tetra. Zayne took in the field, pondering how he could use it to his advantage.
Got it he thought to himself.
"Aura, use extremespeed to slide across the ice, trip her over" commanded Zayne. With a brief run up Aura dropped to the ground, sliding across ice until he was next to his opponent before kicking his leg forward, knocking Tetra to the ground as he himself rose to his feet.

"Now, a close range Dark Pulse!" Aura hurled the dark aura at Tetra, it was unlikely the downed pokemon would be able to avoid the attack.

Tetra hit the ice, some cracks spiderwebbing from where her shoulder had impacted. Tetra took the attack with a slight grimmace before kicking the feet from under Aura in turn, getting her feet under her in the process. Hypnosis made sure that Aura stayed down, and a sharp jolt from Psyshock damaged her opponent. She smiled at Aura, and finished with dream eater, a reasonably effective strategy.

Aura twitched in his induced sleep, the Dream Eater doing some serious damage but thankfully the pain woke him up. Aura, still on the ground looked up at Tetra, he knew what was coming and it was not going to be pleasant for her at this close range.
"Aura Sphere" called Zayne. Aura thrust his hands upwards channelling his formidable aura related powers (hence his name) causing a glowing sphere of blue energy to form. Aura launched the attack, hitting Tetra head on and propelling her across the field into a near-by rock, the last one left since their battle had destroyed the others, and ow this one. Aura got to his feet preparing for a return attack.
"Looks like they both only have one or two attacks left in them" Zayne said to Steven "this is going to be a close one."

"I concur," Yew aid grimly. Things weren't looking good for Tetra. She got up quickly enough, but the fatigue was beginning to show. Her eyes angrily flashed a frightening shade of red as a burst of psychic energy hurtled towards Aura.

The ferocious psychic attack rushed towards Aura, but both he and Zayne were ready.
"Aura Sphere!" With a surprising roar from the effort he put into it Aura produced another sphere of the power for which he was named the blue ball much larger than the previous one. Aura launched the attack straight into the oncoming psychic onslaught. For a moment everything seemed to slow for Zayne, for a brief second nothing seemed to happen. Zayne's heart pounded in his chest

Come on. We're nearly there. Then, a blazing white light erupted where the two move collided, the world returning to normal for Zayne. The energy rushed out causing a massive explosion, smoke covering the entire battle field.

When the smoke cleared Zayne was forced to look in awe at the destruction the collision had caused. The icy field was in ruins, a huge crater at the centre that penetrated far past the ice dominated what was left of the field with the rest of the field was covered in deep cracks. At the centre of what was once the training field both Tetra and Aura laid, both completely exhausted and unable to continue after their ferocious battle. Zayne walked over to Aura, offering his pokemon a hand to help him get up. As Aura struggled to his feet Zayne simply said to him, "Incredible. You did an amazing job". Aura just nodded to his trainer as he was returned to his pokeball. Zayne looked over to his opponent, Steven Yew, a whole new respect for the man. "That was the best battle I have had in a long time," he said. "Thank you very much." He couldn't help but laugh. "Do you think they'll make us pay to repair the battle field? It looks like ground zero for a nuclear attack!"

Yew had quite the opposite reaction to the explosion than Zayne did. Everything seemed to speed up, leaving no mercy. He threw up an arm to sheild his eyes, the hot air from the explosion washin over him. When the smoke cleared, Yew was dumbfounded. A draw? How, in all his years of battling, did he come to a draw?!?

Bad thoughts aside, Yew walked out to the battlefield, tossing Zayne one of the revives that he kept with him at all times. He gave another to Tetra, who got back up slightly shakily. Yew then turned back to Zayne, and replied, "Hell if I know, but I agree. That was an EPIC battle!"

"Definitely epic. I'll be sure to give this revive to Aura soon, thanks for the generosity" he replied pocketing the object. Well with that over I should probably go and check out my lodgings, want to come along?"

Yew nodded, taking Tetra's hand in the crook of his arm. He replied by saying, "Sounds like a plan to me."

OUTCOME: DRAW
•Aura is now level 53!
•Tetra is now level 53!
Old March 11th, 2013 (07:57 PM).
ShinyDiamond
«Dual Wield» User
Community Supporter

Nature: Bashful

Kilik Chambers - Academy Grounds

So alone, Kilik felt. It wasn't later when Mana sprang out of nowhere, right in front of Kilik. Mana somehow saw in his face that Kilik wasn't feeling okay. Kilik wasn't the only one who can read faces, it seems. Then again, Tentou gave it away, & Kilik wasn't hiding his expression well. Well, there's no use denying it.

"Well, this Thanksgiving was splendid. It's just... My parents never showed up," Kilik stopped a moment to breathe before continuing. "My father got into an accident in near Castelia City. My parents couldn't make it for Thanksgiving. He's in the hospital as we speak." There was no more to be said. That's the story. Kilik said no more. No expression to show, but deep inside, he felt slight depression.

Tentou looked at Fox oddly. "I say she's clingy, like me!" he cheered. Such an odd Shinx, but fun-loving.

While I'm alive, I won't let any party members die.

Paired for life with Rose Quartz
~Dia+PS~
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links