Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner
Reload this Page [Pokémon] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Roleplay Corner The realm where writers gather to create glorious tales or silly drama together and chronicle their adventures. Start or join roleplays featuring Pokémon, other franchises or something completely original!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old May 4th, 2013 (08:16 AM).
Lonely Planet Boy

Nature: Lonely
Send a message via Skype™ to OmegaPinkMan
Alice Crenshaw
Entei Dorm

One of the last things Alice could remember was having a battle with a girl named Whitney and losing, however, it wasn't like her first loss. This battle was a great deal better for the red-haired girl, more fair, and more important Alice had a little bit more battle experience. Then she recalled talking more to that Whitney girl, but then everything turned fuzzy. It's true that she had been feeling sick before and that she thought she was okay then, but apparently she was being deceived. The next thing she knew it was the following day, and she was lying in bed, feeling her brain spinning inside her head.

She looked like a Silcoon made of blankets. Her Pokémon, Jello and Chuck, were in the room; Jello was watching over his trainer while Chuck was looking for any pieces of paper that Alice had used to blow her nose to gobble up (Disgusting, but normal for a Pokémon who feeds on rubbish).

"Ow...My head..." she whimpered, and looked at the alarm clock on her bedside table.

She was late for class! In a haste, she tried to break free of all the blankets she was covered in, but Jello stopped her. "Relax, Alice. It's okay." he said telepathically, "The nurse is aware of your condition, and has informed the teachers, so it's all right."

Breathing a sigh of relief, she went back to her 'cocoon' and blew her nose with a tissue, much to Chuck's delight. "I-I d-don't feel too good..." she said, throwing away the tissue. Chuck hurried over there and ate it, much to Jello's disgust.
Old May 5th, 2013 (05:47 PM).
The world refused to change...

Nature: Gentle
Brian

Brian blinked a bit, not sure. He... Thought he had told someone, but he was uncertain.

"I don't remember." he said apologetically. He shrugged slowly, smiling a bit, chukling weakly. Eh, he would remember at some point. Oh well. He looked down at the paper, wondering when class would begin. Oh well. He looked at her curiously, then nodded. It did not occur to him this was a set up. She had a point about the safety though.

"You're right though Lucia." he said, smiling brightly at her/

Kiki

Kiki shrugged as she waited, watching him.

"I dunno, are we supposed to wait for the teacher or what?" she asked after a moment, looking around. She was bored, she wanted to do something! She tapped her foot with boredom, watching, waiting. This was crazy! She watched, her attention caught by something in the shallows, which she pounced on, getting completely soaking wet but retrieving her prize, a Water Stone.

"Lookat this!"

RIANBOW SPADE! (My answer to everything. )
Old May 5th, 2013 (06:18 PM).
Battle!

Nature: Quirky
Ciel

The class began rather abruptly and Ciel hurriedly returned his Pokemon. With a tiny, if nervous smile, he examined his berry and began to write. He wasn’t very good with these sorts of things, but he was competent enough to guess. Switching out his Pokemon, he let Triac sit quietly next to his chair. Ciel had specifically chosen Triac to not make a fuss, or help him cheat. He would sit and protect him, like he had been taught to do a long time ago, when he had been raised from a shy, innocent Mareep. Ciel’s eyes flashed guiltily as he worked. He couldn’t forget. He wouldn’t. Triac was loyal to him for a silly reason. And that was good for now... but would it be when he was an Ampharos?

He didn’t know. It troubled him that he could not figure it out.

However, at the moment, he had to focus, and learn. So that was what he did. After that, he would talk to Skye, and to Brian, and maybe to someone else. He just didn’t know who that someone would be.

He rather missed Quin.

Skye

The boy clicked his tongue and Ellie gently lifted Duster out of the way of a Flamethrower. Volca’s temper was rising again at being ignored. He shook his head. Cam had told him way too many weird things when he was here.

Skye, your ability is not a coincidence. You’ve got something here. It can be dangerous or it can be useful bro. Use it, or so help me god I will drag you back to mum.

He shook his head. His brother was crazy. He couldn’t compel anyone, much less a temperamental, spoiled bug. Glancing at Leena, he smiled. “Heh-he wah-hants heh-help theh-hen?” His tongue clicked again. “I’hi’ll go. Ah-hafter thih-his.”

His lip curled with a mild distaste. Then he let out a sharp, gentle whistle. Rama bolted over and leaped. A bright energy surrounded one of his paws and he struck at Volca’s face. There was a noise resembling a shriek and the Zorua glowered, waiting to strike again.

Ash

Ash glanced up from where she was standing. Then, seeing the auras around her had changed, almost calmed, she clapped her hands. Riley perked and trotted to her side. A few people were still battling, but that was fine. A few were not. She glanced at the direction of Mark and waved a hand.

“You won your battle, right?”

Her expression was calm, unconcerned. “Then it’s your turn.” She whistled and Riley turned on him. “Pick whoever you like, whichever you’d like. I’m not going to go easy on you. That cool?” Riley squeaked as her trainer bounced over. She was on the balls of her feet and her teal eyes now glowed a brilliant, blazing blue. Her Aura-trained eyes looked pointedly toward any others. “Anyone else who’s won, consider if you want to fight too. I won’t be nice ‘r nothin’, but I ain’ gonna blame ya if yeh don’.” With that, she paused, and waited for Mark to make a move.

if she had wanted to be nice, she would have let out Ness. Bigger target, slower dodger, and slightly weaker than her Riley. However, enemies didn’t go easy. And she thought this kid would be cool with that.

Old May 5th, 2013 (07:31 PM). Edited May 5th, 2013 by Megaman765.
Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Silver Tier

Nature: Bold
Mark looked back at Ash as he was called. At first he thought that he was in trouble or something but it turned out that the teacher wanted to battle him! It was a good thing he chose Len to battle first... this would be a great chance to use Snype and show off his abilities! But there was one thing he had to do first.

"Er, sure! I wouldn't want you to go easy on me anyways. Just give me a moment with Snype." Mark said to her. He reached into his bag and pulled out a TM case. It was about time to teach Snype a handy attack... the TM contained Will-o-wisp, something Mark wanted to teach Snype for quite awhile. If he could play his card right, he could use Snype to stall enough to do some major damage.

He placed the disc on Snype's head and instantly, he learned Will-o-wisp. Snype stretched out a bit and stepped in front of Riley with a confident grin. He started out as he usually would with detect. His eyes gave off a small glow as he embraced his opponent's attack.

"Your the first teacher that's challenged me. Time to see just how well I've trained my Pokemon!" Mark said confidently. This wouldn't be easy but he wouldn't know until he saw what moves Riley had in store. Detect was very useful for scouting out these sorts of things before attacking. It helped Mark decide if the opponent was more of a physical attacker, ranged attacker, or a more supportive one. Time to find out... Mark looked at her eyes a moment, curious of how her eyes suddenly became blue. He wasn't familiar at all with the abilities of aura reading.

Trainer Academy RP Pokemon
Snype (Sableye)- Lv. 52- Detect, Shadow Sneak, Will-o-wisp, Low Sweep, Foul Play, Taunt (Ability: Keen Eye)
Commodore (Porygon-Z)- Lv. 55 -Signal beam, Conversion 2, Recover, Tri Attack, Ice Beam, Trick Room (Ability: Trace)
Len (Poliwraith)- Lv. 53- Bubblebeam, Brick Break, Body Slam, Belly Drum, Sleep Talk, Rest (Ability: Water Absorb)
Able (Ninjask)- Lv. 46 - X-Scissor, Slash, Double Team, Protect, Baton Pass, Swords Dance (Ability: Speed Boost)
Kara (Gligar) Lv. 35 Acrobatics, Substitute, Fury Cutter, Knock Off, Slash,Toxic (Ability: Poison Heal)
Xerox (Ditto) Lv. 35 Transform (Ability: Imposter)

(In Box)
Shedinja- Lv. 35 Fury Swipes, Confuse Ray, Sand attack, Leech Life, Mind Reader, Scratch (Ability: Wonder Guard)
Omanyte- Lv. 35 Brine, Mud Shot, Rollout, Ice Beam, Protect, Bite
(Ability: Swift Swim)
Old May 5th, 2013 (08:27 PM).
«Dual Wield» User
Crystal Tier

Nature: Bashful

Kilik Chambers - Standard Battlefield

Charge Beam was inching closer to Felicity, but, out of the blue, she avoids the attack by jumping into the air & launching a Psybeam back at Tentou. "Quick, Charge!" Tentou hastily emits electrical currents around his fur, preparing to take ths hit. Psybeam lands & Tentou is sent back from the impact. He seems okay, thanks to Charge. With that move, Tentou took minimal damage. He's still in this.

What is that strange sound all of a sudden? Kilik looks over towards it & notices Mr. Alta. What did he...? Ah, that's it then! "Tentou! Use Spark & stay put!" Kilik shouted. Tentou was confused but did so anyway, shooting out electricity around his body. Just then, a Staraptor comes out of nowhere using Aerial Ace, clashing its wings across. Tentou is hit, but not while it was still using spark. Surely Staraptor was hit. Although, it seems Tentou needs some rest now. "Tentou, Rest." Tentou yawns lightly & lies down, sleeping soundly. Hopefully he'll wake up soon.

While I'm alive, I won't let any party members die.

Paired for life with Rose Quartz
~Dia+PS~
Old May 6th, 2013 (06:43 AM).
Hey hoo~

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Skype™ to Rose Quartz

Mana Murasaki
The Espeon girl
In Mr. Alta's class - Battlefield

Tentou dodged Felicity's Psybeam with a Charge, a smart move but Mana noticed that Tentou still had gotten a little bit of damage from Felicity's attack. Suddenly Mr. Alta decided to bring in some of his own Pokémon and had his Staraptor use Arial Ace on them. "Felicity! Stay where you are and endure the hit!" Mana ordered, she knew that Felicity didn't have any attacks to dodge that Arial Ace. There was no other choice than having her endure it for the time being. Felicity stood up with confidence once she had endured the attack and cheered.

"Good work!" Mana cheered as well. "Now, use Psyshock on Tentou." Mana said with a smile. Kilik ordered Tentou to Rest, but that wouldn't keep her from attacking him. Even though he would recover right back from the attack, when Tentou would wake up he would face a psyshock and get the full damage. There was no way escaping it this time. Mana kept an eye on Mr. Alta's Pokémon though. She wasn't going to keep her attention away from Kilik too as well. She had to keep an eye on both enemies for now.

Sisters
Theme
Lucina / Lacy / Madison Campbell
Old May 6th, 2013 (07:25 AM). Edited May 6th, 2013 by gimmepie.
DON'T-A START TO CRY, HAVE-A SOME GIMMEPIE
Crystal Tier

Nature: Mild

Zayne Alta

Zayne nodded, impressed to a degree, as Andromeda returned to his side - a bit sore from taking a small jolt of electricity.
"Thanks for shaking them up" he said to her before returning her.

Killik had made the smartest possible choice by having the Shinx remain where it was, if it had gone to tackle Mana's Espeon than it would have taken the brunt of the attack instead. That being said, it was Mana who showed a better knowledge of her pokemon, demonstrating she knew the Espeon could take the hit.

"Let's try to rap things up soon, I wanna say something before we finish the class up".

Sylvia Hanson

Sylvia looked at the greeting around to see a pig-tailed girl with red hair
"Nice to meet you" she said, no longer paying much attention to the pichu that had stayed from it's owner "actually I'm not new here, but people always seem to think I am. My name's Sylvia but you can call me Sylvie if you really want."

Sylvia looked the other girl up and down. She seemed to be of about the same age as herself and even of a similar build but the similarities ended there. Vanille, as she stated she preferred to be called, wore a pink halter top and brightly coloured skirt, around her waist accompanied by an unidentifiable fur. She was also adorned with several beads, seemingly wearing a style inspired by either a tribe or a hippy culture. Despite her dress she seemed to have a strange friendliness and innocence about her, the strange girl was rather intriguing to Sylvia.
We must look hilarious standing next to each other, we're so different.

"Welcome to the Trainer Academy" Sylvia said to the other girl "What dorm are you in? I was on my way to the library to return something but we can sit down in the cafeteria to talk if you prefer". Sylvia wasn't much of a talker, but this girl had gone out of her way and singled her out of the crowd of people heading from place to place to talk to and was rather curious as to why, since few people at the school really had so far.

Paired to these awesome people.

My Roleplays | RPC | Blog
Old May 6th, 2013 (08:55 AM). Edited May 8th, 2013 by SylveonStar.
Sylveon

Sage Smith

Sage smiled as he looked at Iny's paper "This is great, I'm glad you used the resources in the room to discover what berry it was" he said setting her paper next to Rosalyn's. "Your free to leave if you like, as I said before. Give you time before your second class, also if your interested in berries, you can find plenty of them around the island" he said picking up a red pen that he used for grading and starting to look over Rosalyn's paper. Reading through it he smiled marking 100% at the top. I taught her well he thought before turning to Iny's paper and starting to look it over.

Oerba Dia Vanille

Vanille smiled more "It's great to meet you Sylvie" she smiled as she noticed the other girl looking her up and down. Sure her style of dress was more... eccentric than others but it fit her just like she could tell the other girls style fitted her. "I'm in the Suicune dorm" she said showing the blue jacket she was carrying. "The library sounds great, that's one of the few places I haven't found yet" she added smiling kindly.

"Skitty! Skitty!" Merida chimed from near their feet and Vanille giggled.

"This is Merida by the way, she never leaves my side" she said gesturing to her Pokemon.
Old May 6th, 2013 (12:24 PM).
Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866

Nature: Quiet
Shawn Williams - Raikou dorm - Beach

With the battle over, Shawn was feeling kinda bored. The feeling passed, however, when the teacher called out Mark for a battle. He was intrigued, but a little nervous, too. Would she be calling him next after this battle was done? Facing friends is one thing; battling a teacher was a whole other ballgame.

He was distracted by Kiki, who said she found something. Shawn's curiosity got the best of him and walked over to her sopping-wet form. He looked in her hands to find...a Water Stone! Those were hard to come by. He also knew he needed one to eventually evolve Shiva when she was ready. He looked to Kiki and smiled, "Way to go, Kiki. You found a Water Stone. Where did you get it?" He smiled larger, waiting to see what would be her tale of how she got the stone.

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Pokemon Training Academy - Shawn Williams (Sting *in box*, Cactuar, Zapper, Shiva, Pyra, Rocky, Crash)
Old May 6th, 2013 (02:40 PM).
Forum Dweller.

Nature: Jolly
Iny Gage - Classroom --> Hallway.:

"This is great, I'm glad you used the resources in the room to discover what berry it was You're free to leave if you like, as I said before. Give you time before your second class, also if you're interested in berries, you can find plenty of them around the island"

"Uh, Thanks." She said Sheepishly, Not used to getting praised by someone other than her parents She timidly Rubs the back of her neck out of instinct. "I'll be sure to keep that in mind for when I finally take my tour of the island." She says as she turns to leave the classroom.

"Well that was easy, Maybe my next class will be just as simple" She thinks optimistically. She got the Two "Girly" Classes on her first day which she wasn't too thrilled about But if her next class was as easy as this one, maybe it won't be too bad. Unlike berries she doesn't know ANYTHING about pokemon breeding so this will be completely new to her.

She leaves the room and is surprised a little to see the girl from earlier out here. "Oh hey! Uh... Rose was it?" She says a bit surprised that she was already done, Much less that she actually waited around outside here. "What are you doing just waitin around?"
Old May 7th, 2013 (06:07 AM).
Crystal Tier

Sylvia Hanson

"Okay then" Sylvia said to the strange girl, Vanille "It's this way". Sylvia began to lead the newer student through the school to its library - famous for it's incredible wealth of resources for teachers and students alike. All the while she was trying to make sense of her odd companion... Sylvia wasn't used to people actually taking an interest in her, certainly not in her personality. She had always been more of a background character. She really just wanted to ask why Vanille had singled her out amongst the crowd, but she was too reserved to actually do so... and she didn't know if she'd like the answer.
"Well here it is" she said to Vanille as they approached the door "make sure that Skitty of yours behaves or we'll get thrown out".

Old May 7th, 2013 (09:33 AM).
Mega Ampharos is the one.

Send a message via Yahoo to miltankRancher
Dexter Patrick Prince

The ocean air was whipping through Dex’ blonde hair. Wingulls were flying alongside the ship whose name Dex has long forgotten. His Pokémon, Pan, was nowhere near him. Dex assumed that the monkey is off somewhere in the ship enjoying the sights like him. Dex, however, is bored. There is just saltwater all around him, and nothing remarkable, except the occasional Wailord shadow under the waves. He hoped that their destination would soon show itself.

After an hour, the ship blared its horn, signaling the fifteen minute travel until they reached the destination. Dex looked eagerly towards the direction the ship is heading. True enough, he could see the island and the port in which the ship would dock. “Pan! Come!” The Pansage came bounding to him, and sat atop his shoulder. Soon enough, the speakers aboard the ship crackled. “All passengers must alight at the port. Thank you!” The ship screeched to a halt and the signal to disembark from the ship came on. Dex was the first one on the portway. The smell of the beach wafted in the air.

Several other students alighted from the boat, but none of them actually knew where to go. Well, where were we now? Dex decided to approach an official-looking guy. “Uhm. Excuse me, sir? Where shall we go next?” The man looked at him.

What dormitory are you in?” he asked. Dex got a crumpled paper from one of his pockets .

Well, it says here that I’m in the Entei Dorm,” Dex answered. The man pointed to the distance.

That’s where the Entei dorm is. Go on, shoo!” The man waved him away. He put a binoculars on his eyes. What a rude old man. Dex proceeded to where the man pointed, using the map given to him as a guide. He finally reached the dorms, and entered the one marked “Entei.”

Uhmm… Hello?” No one was in the reception of the dormitory, but there were several plastic-wrapped jackets. Dex shrugged and got one. What now?

I am a Roleplayer

...and I am PROUD of it.
Lanistae Jacet [Lies of a Trainer]
Old May 7th, 2013 (09:57 AM). Edited May 8th, 2013 by SylveonStar.
Sylveon

Rosalyn Smith

Rosalyn smiled at the other girl. "Rosie" she said smiling. "as for why I'm waiting around just wanted to tell you I hope you didn't have a tough time with class. The teacher, well he's my brother. Not that we get along but sometimes he just doesn't get that not everyone knows everything about berries" she added with a smile. "That was all really. I've got to head to Oak Town. I'm out of money and hope to sell some artwork. I hope to see you again later" she waved and with a smile ran off followed closely by Eris. "Gonna make a quick stop by the dorm. If I can grab the bag with my easel and paint supplies I can charge to paint portraits" she said to herself and her Pokemon as she ran across campus.

Entering the dorm she didn't pay much attention to the reception of the dormitory because she was in a hurry she didn't even notice the other student until she ran right into him and fell to the ground. "S-sorry, didn't mean to run into you" she said looking up to see a blonde haired boy her age that she hadn't seen around before. "are you new here? My name's Rosalyn Smith. But everyone calls me Rosie" she stood with a bright smile brushing her blonde hair out from in front of her blue eyes with one hand before brushing off the skirt of her brown dress and extending her hand to the boy.

Oerba Dia Vanille

Vanille looked around the library in awe. There were so many books. Her parents would just love this and even she couldn't wait to spend some time in here. "Don't worry. Merida's never been in her Pokeball once in 15 years she'll behave right Merida" she said looking at her Skitty.

"Skit..Skitty" Merida agreed quietly at a respectful level for being in a library. "So, how long have you been here Sylvie?"
Old May 7th, 2013 (09:22 PM).
Crystal Tier

Sylvia Hanson

Vanille's awe at the book-filled room was rather entertaining to Sylvia, it was almost as though she had entered with a girl much younger than their age. Although, she trusted that the skitty would behave after all - she wasn't entirely sure why though. Maybe it was something about the weird innocent look about Vanille.

"So, how long have you been here Sylvie?" her companion asked from her side as they walked further in
"Not that long, a couple of months." Sylvia looked around before adding "do you want to look around or should we find a table?"

Old May 8th, 2013 (06:09 AM).

Dexter Patrick Prince || Entei Dorm

A cute-looking girl with deep blue eyes approached him. "Are you new here? My name's Rosalyn Smith. But everyone calls me Rosie" She brushed out her skirt before extending her hand to Dex. He flashed her a smile, grateful to see a, probably, helpful face.

"Hi, Rosie?" he asked, shaking her hand vigorously. "My name is Dexter Patrick Prince, but you can call me Dex. This here is my partner, Pan," Dex pointed towards Pan who was perched on his shoulder. The Pansage smiled and waved its hand. " Anyway, I've just arrived from the mainland a few minutes ago, and I absolutely..." Dex raised his hands to emphasize his point. "...have no idea what to do next. Could I trouble you to point me out where to go next?" Dex hoped she would point out a principal or some sort so that he could start that education and/or train his Pokemon. Pan nodded in agreement, as if the Pokemon understood perfectly what he meant.

I am a Roleplayer

...and I am PROUD of it.
Old May 8th, 2013 (06:21 AM). Edited May 8th, 2013 by SylveonStar.
Sylveon

Oerba Dia Vanille

"do you want to look around or should we find a table?" Sylvia asked after saying she had been here for a couple of months. So it seemed the other girl was used to being here by now. With another glance around the room she thought for a minute. Did she want to look around here, or sit down for a few minutes.

"we can find a table if that's alright with you" she said smiling. Though the thought finally occurred to her that maybe she had interrupted the other girl from doing something. "I hope I didn't take you away from anything important"

Rosalyn Smith

"Hi, Rosie?" the boy asked shaking her hand "My name is Dexter Patrick Prince, but you can call me Dex. This here is my partner, Pan," he gestured to the Pansage on his shoulder and Rosalyn smiled bending down to pick up Eris. "Anyway, I've just arrived from the mainland a few minutes ago, and I absolutely...have no idea what to do next. Could I trouble you to point me out where to go next?"

"It's nice to meet you Dex" she smiled more. "This is one of my Pokemon. Eris" she said holding up her Fennekin "sure I can help you out..." she figured he was wondering about classes or what he could do next. "classes have already been all scheduled for the day so you'll have your first one tomorrow. But there are plenty of things to do around here. I'm actually heading to Oak town to make some money, your welcome to join me if you'd like"
Old May 8th, 2013 (06:55 AM).

Rosie held up her Fennekin, introducing it as Eris. It's just a recently discovered Pokemon, along with two others if Dex remembers correctly. I wonder where she got it. "Classes have already been all scheduled for the day so you'll have your first one tomorrow. But there are plenty of things to do around here. I'm actually heading to Oak town to make some money, your welcome to join me if you'd like." Dex considered the offer for a second. Sure, it'd be cool if I could explore the area with a cute girl.

"Well, seeing as there's nothing for me to do here anymore, might as well go with you. How far is it to Oak Town? Will I have the opportunity to train on the path to there? I plan on exploring the areas around the academy, but I guess that could wait right?" Javier said. He looked at the map he was given from the ship. "It says here ithat Oak Town is just nearby the Dead Forest. Creepy name, but I guess its worth visiting."

I am a Roleplayer

...and I am PROUD of it.
Old May 8th, 2013 (07:38 AM).
Sylveon

Rosalyn Smith

Rosalyn smiled a charming smile as she looked at Dex He's very handsome she thought with a faint blush on her face as he spoke. "Well, seeing as there's nothing for me to do here anymore, might as well go with you. How far is it to Oak Town? Will I have the opportunity to train on the path to there? I plan on exploring the areas around the academy, but I guess that could wait right?" he looked at the map in his hands. "It says here ithat Oak Town is just nearby the Dead Forest. Creepy name, but I guess its worth visiting."

"Oak Town's not that far just North of here about a half hour" she said remembering how long it took to get to Oak town the day before. "you should be able to train on the way there. Wild Pokemon are all over the island though you can only find some Pokemon in certain areas there are Pokemon that will be seen on the way to Oak Town, we could even battle if you want" she said before thinking on his mention of the Dead Forest I know I've heard kids talking about that place "I've heard somethings about the Dead Forest, it's supposed to be a very creepy place, one we're really not supposed to go to. But that hasn't stopped anyone"
Old May 8th, 2013 (08:17 AM).

"I've heard somethings about the Dead Forest, it's supposed to be a very creepy place, one we're really not supposed to go to. But that hasn't stopped anyone," Rosie said. Dex smiled. Seems like it's a good place for me to train and catch some Pokemon. I've had some Pokeballs left. Dex started imagining what kinds of Pokemon awaits in the Dead Forest. He hoped there would be some that would be really worth catching.

"Well, what's there to stop us? I mean, me, but you're welcome if you wanted to come with me." Dex offered. Now, I am the one offering? Aren't I the new guy and one that is supposed to get toured around. Oh well. "You know, rules are just there to regulate, but that does not mean we have to conform. Some rules are there to be broken, you know."

I am a Roleplayer

...and I am PROUD of it.
Old May 8th, 2013 (08:06 PM).
«Dual Wield» User
Crystal Tier

Nature: Bashful

Kilik Chambers - Practical Standard Battlefield

That Mr. Alta was persistant. Was this his plan? Maybe, maybe not. At the moment, their were a few trainers left to beat. They all seem occupied already. The best thing to do was to focus against Mana & Felicity. She apparently stood her ground against Staraptor. She has guts.

A Psyshock was headed Tentou's way, while he was asleep it seems. It hit Tentou & flew him back. That's when his eyes began to open & he soon awoke. Guess Kilik's figured something out about Tentou: he has plenty of energy to spare. Now that Tentou was awake, it's time to fight back! "Tentou, run across the field & try to get close to Felicity!" One thing Tentou was good at was speed. Hopefully Tentou was wary enough to dodge any incoming attacks, especially from Felicity. Once he got closer, the incoming attacks begin.

While I'm alive, I won't let any party members die.

Paired for life with Rose Quartz
~Dia+PS~
Old May 9th, 2013 (02:08 AM). Edited May 9th, 2013 by gimmepie.
Crystal Tier

Sylvia Hanson

"A table is fine" Sylvia said to Vanille "besides if we want one it is a good idea to get it before all the classes finish". Sylvia walked down an isle of shelves leading Vanille through the large room towards her preferred place to sit when she stayed in the room, a small table with only enough room for three people at the most in a back corner. The pair soon arrived at their destination and Sylvia sat facing the door in one of the surprisingly comfortable chairs before asking Vanille
"So, what brings you to the academy?"

Zayne Alta

Zayne watched as the remaining students continued to battle it out, although he soon noticed that the majority of other classes were letting out. He was disappointed because he had wanted to see who the victor would be, but he figured he should probably have everything sorted in time.
"Okay everyone, we're running out of time so you're going to have to leave this particular battle be." Zayne waited for his students to all be listening before he spoke to them "well it is clear that some of you know your teams quite well, whilst others could stand to improve quite a lot, but you all showed quite a bit of potential out there. The purpose of creating such a difficult environment to succeed in was to force you to use the unique skills and traits of your pokemon to your advantage and to use the unique weaknesses of your opponents in the same way and by the end of it a lot of you were getting much better at both of these things. The trick now is taking what you have learned in this lesson and using it to your advantage elsewhere - whether that is in a battle here at the academy or in the future when you are competitive trainers and coordinators, gym leaders or anything else really. You guys can go but be ready for even harder work when I next see you."

With that Zayne watched the younger trainers leave and waited behind in case any of them had questions before leaving.

Old May 9th, 2013 (05:57 AM).
The world refused to change...

Nature: Gentle
Kiki

And just like that she was distracted again. She thrust the now uninteresting Water Stone at Shawn and bounded over to Ms. Harris.

"Hey! No fair! You can't just say only the winners get to battle you! I wanna battle too!" she said, feeling something wash over her when she approached. It made the hair on her neck stand on end. She turned to Shawn, taking several steps back from the teacher. That... weird feeling... She didn't like it at all. She couldn't explain why either. Soon she was back at Shawn's side and looked at Ash with a confused, angry sort of glare. SOMETHING about the teacher rubbed her wrong. And she didn't know what it was.

Duster, Leena, and Thyme

"Hey! Put me down!" Duster cried, thrashing about in mid air, her Thundershock unfired, making sparks dance from her tail. Leena cackled and floated around the others.

"Mwehehehe~ Maybe he does maybe he doesn't!" se said with a hysterical giggle at the fighting pokemon. Thyme then walked over, her eyes narrowed to slits.

"Leena, Duster, quit fooling around. Leena, shut up, you aren't funny. Duster, think, how would Skye and Brian feel if you got hurt? You delivered the message, now let's GO!" the irate snivy said, her arms crossed. Both of the pokemon looked at her with confusion, and in Leena's case amusement.

"Geeze, what's everyone's problem today?" Duster said, pouting.

"Maybe she needs a nap! Mweheheehehehe!" Leena laughed, floating over to Thyme, who looked unamused.

RIANBOW SPADE! (My answer to everything. )
Old May 9th, 2013 (06:24 AM).
Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866

Nature: Quiet
Shawn Williams - Raikou Dorm - Beach

Shawn watched with a surprised look on his face as Kiki thrust the Water stone in his hand and walk up to Ash. He quickly pocketed the stone as she complained to the teacher about not being able to battle her because she didn't win. As soon as that was out of her mouth, she was back at his side, as though she had no idea why she did what she did. Shawn had never seen this side of her before and was very concerned about her. Maybe she was two different people...?

Shawn quickly thrust that thought to the back of his mind and concentrated on here and now. He looked at Kiki as he put his arm around her shoulders. "Are you ok?" he quietly asked her, a hint of concern in his voice. "Don't worry about the teacher. We'll get our chance to face her soon enough." He, also, looked towards the teacher. He wasn't sure what she'd do, but he'd be ready to defend Kiki from her if he had to.

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Pokemon Training Academy - Shawn Williams (Sting *in box*, Cactuar, Zapper, Shiva, Pyra, Rocky, Crash)
Old May 9th, 2013 (06:36 AM).
Sylveon

Rosalyn Smith

"Well, what's there to stop us? I mean, me, but you're welcome if you wanted to come with me." Dex offered and Rosalyn looked at him curiously. "You know, rules are just there to regulate, but that does not mean we have to conform. Some rules are there to be broken, you know." He is right...I've broken plenty of rules in my life. What's keeping me from this one. Rosalyn smiled back at him and nodded.

"Sure, that sounds like fun" she said thinking of what she could see, what the forest would look like and the types of Pokemon. "I could probably paint a brilliant painting to sell later of the Dead Forest"

Oerba Dia Vanille

Vanille sat down across from Sylvia as Merida hopped on her lap. "well, I'm from Verdanturf Town in Hoenn. My parents thought this would be a great opportunity for me and I agree" she said smiling as she pulled a brush from her bag and slowly started to brush Merida's fur. "I want to be a Pokemon Coordinator. I'm hoping I can learn more here to help me accomplish that" she shrugged and smiled as she groomed her Pokemon. "What about you Sylvie?"
Old May 9th, 2013 (07:49 AM).
Crystal Tier

Sylvia Hanson

Sylvia pondered the question for a moment
Why am I here? I know I had a good reason at the time... Sylvia looked at the girl across from her, who had started grooming her Skitty
"I guess the idea is to get as good at battling as I can, and to learn more about pokemon. I suppose when you think about it I'm here because I have something to prove." Sylvia had never been much of a talker so she left it there, she wasn't ashamed of her history but she wasn't going to talk about it unless she was asked.

She considered the girl across from her,
"Did you know that ice-type moves are considered some of the most beautiful by a lot of people? Maybe you should teach Merida Ice Beam or something." Sylvia couldn't lie to herself, she had no idea why she was giving advice, that wasn't really her thing, but it seemed the appropriate thing to do.

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links