The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner

Notices

Roleplay Corner The realm where writers gather to create glorious tales or silly drama together and chronicle their adventures. Start or join roleplays featuring Pokémon, other franchises or something completely original!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old June 12th, 2013 (06:44 PM).
WooliestSteam
A Little Wooly Piece of Steam
Community Supporter

Nature: Jolly
Conor Crawford || Abandon Lugia White Dorm

Conor checked his watch then put his hands together and twiddled his thumbs. Heading to a place like the Abandoned Lugia White Dorm was a first time for Conor. He was not known to go to such extreme lengths to achieve something. As Conor and Poli halted and looked up at the run down dorm, the doors nothing more than some rotting wood and inside darkness are far as the eye could see. Conor took a deep breath and squeezed through the entrance way. It was just as anyone would expect on the inside, cold, damp, dark and eerily quiet. The silence only being interrupted by the shuffling of Pokémon which were nowhere to be found. As he and Poli walked slowly and quietly through the dorm and wading through the dimly lit dorm, the sounds of creaky floorboards and damp ground filled the air.

Poli was aware of something, something that was watching and waiting, hiding in the shadows ready to strike at any moment. “How you doing over there Poli?” quizzed Conor, no answer. Conor quickly darted around and to his relief saw Poli staring at a staircase which seemed to lead upstairs. “Someone there?” shouted Conor, no answer. The echo rang through the dorm and with this there seemed to be a large shuffling of Pokémon across the floorboards upstairs.

With this Conor turned around and then saw it staring right at him. With a stare that would seem like it was looking into your soul. Poli and Conor stood motionless, too scared to react to it's presence.
Old June 12th, 2013 (07:33 PM).
siiadams
Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866

Nature: Quiet
Shawn Williams - Raikou Dorm - Cafeteria

Shawn felt like a complete failure as the bandaged boy left. Kayla was crying on the floor as Ace crouched down near her, trying to calm her down. He simply shook his head as he went to grab her crutches. Fortunately, they weren't that far and retrieved them quickly for her.

Zapper flew towards Oak Town and slowly maneuvered around each building, searching hard. She avoided other trainers and other flying pokemon, so she scanned parts of the town more than once, but the person she was looking for wasn't there either. She started flying back to the Academy to get back to Shawn.

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Pokemon Training Academy - Shawn Williams (Sting *in box*, Cactuar, Zapper, Shiva, Pyra, Rocky, Crash)
Old June 12th, 2013 (07:48 PM).
ShaymieTheShaymin
Menma~
Community Supporter

Nature: Naive
Send a message via Skype™ to ShaymieTheShaymin
Kayla Makihatayama

Kayla sniffled and ignored Ace and Shawn. "My leg hurts..." she whispered. "Now I know why Holly hates people..." She hugged Yuri and looked up slowly, her eyes red and puffy. "I don't feel like eating that much," she whispered, even though she hadn't eaten in two days. Yuri licked her face and whimpered softly. Rosemary dug into Kayla's bag and pulled out a chocolate bar. She purred and tried to hand it to her Trainer, but Kayla didn't see it. She started to cry again and hugged Yuri again. Jasmine snorted out fire angrily. "That jerk!" she yelled. "That jerk hurt Kayla!" Kayla looked down at her and frowned. "What if he comes back?" she whispered, reaching for her crutches. "Then what do we do?"

Thanks for everything today. Tomorrow I'll go to heaven. Please be my friends until the very end.
Old June 12th, 2013 (09:55 PM).
pokefan9900
The Egg has Finally Hatched!!!

Nature: Serious
Mike Forde

A boy was sleeping for the 3rd day in on the S.S. Orange, wondering when the stop will come. Extremely bored, he goes on his laptop and checks his new GPS feature. He was 5 miles away!!! Suddenly excitement started to burst into his life again.Heyelled "YES"soloud thatothersnoticed,but hedidn't care, ashehas finally arrived at the desired area. He launched a Poke ballinto thesky,yelling "Fang, come on out!" A Golbat appeared and quickly tucked under his short-sleeve shirt, sprouting its wings and making him seem like the devil. As everyone looked amazed, he walked to the edge of the S.S. Orange and leaped off. People expected him to fly, but he instead shouted "Squirt, help me swim!" A Wartortle burst from a Poke Ball and swam the boy far faster than the ship over to his destination: the Pokemon Trainer Academy. Quickly changing from excited to serous, he arrives at the island and says to his 2 pokemon "Whew, we finally made it! This is where I'll learn how to beat Drake. Let's go!!"

Suddenly, Mike heard a noise. It was...footsteps? He turns around, only for a Litwick to smack him in the face and dash by. Then, a girl ran up and screamed "Oh, why didn't you grab it!" Mike then replied "Uh, was that your's? I'm sorry, can I help you with getting it? It's okay, Mike, control yourself, you only got 1st degree burns, please don't get mad, please! Mike had a serious look on his face as he thought this.

Pokemon: Squirts the Wartortle: level 35
Fang the Golbat: level 36
Porkchop the Primeape: level 32
Powder the Swinub: Level 16
Old June 13th, 2013 (05:35 AM).
MichaelaTheUchiha
Forever Shawol and Aileean

Nature: Adamant
Bai Kong

Bai took in a deep breath and let it out, smelling the crisp and wonderful ocean air as the boat travelled towards the Pokemon Trainer Academy. She was nervous about teaching trainers, some probably only a bit younger than her, about going on a journey; she knew that her journey was probably abnormal compared to most even if one did not pay attention to the fact that she was four people in one body. Plus, there would be the fact that she could black out at any time during her lessons, and she hadn't told anybody about her...condition except Cynthia, although she was sure that the headmaster of the Academy knew. After all, one does not hire someone without getting their full background. She would probably have to warn her students too, as it was not do well for them to needlessly panic when she blacked out.

Most people would be worried if they kept on passing out without much warning, but to Bai, this was already normal. In fact, it had been happening to her since she was nine years old when she got into an accident involving fire, which gave her the very unattractive burn scar that reached to the back of her neck to the middle of her back. It was obvious that it was very painful. Because of this incident, her mind broke and split into two different entities, one named Bai and the other named Hei. They were complete opposites of each other: while Bai was happy, sweet, and confident, Hei was angry, sadistic, and arrogant. Bai's mind broke two more times; once when she was the only one who could deal with a hostage situation, which created Hui, an intelligent, lazy individual who really only comes out when she has a chance to test her intelligence. The last time was due to her torture at the hands of an evil team, Team Viper, in Unova. This time created Lan, a sad, lost, and even broken girl. Still, at some point, Bai's psyche had started to heal, merging the four personalities slowly, which starts with Bai gaining memories of everything. When Bai is starting to gain a memory, she, as she calls it, "blacks out" or passes out and when one memory comes, usually more memories follow. In between memories coming back, Bai has no idea where she is and is usually seeing things that would break most people. It certainly broke Bai.

Bai sighed. She didn't even have a map of the Academy and she didn't even know where to go. Worry about classes some other time, Bai thought to herself. Right now, hope that Cynthia would be waiting at the dock.

In fact, from the bow of the boat, she could see the Pokemon Trainer Academy. They would probably reach it in about ten minutes, judging by the speed the ship was going and how the island seemed to be growing.

Bai took in another deep breath, trying to banish her nervousness. She was usually quite confident in herself, but there was a difference on knowing that you were good at pokemon battles and knowing that you could teach a class about how to survive. After all, a lot of new trainers don't even survive to their third gym badge; they usually died in the wilderness, either due to an extremely aggressive wild pokemon, or because they did not have the necessary tools for surviving without a mum to help out with the cooking and the shelter over their heads.

Most ten year old kids had no idea how to cook, much less fend for themselves by scavenging or taking extra care of their supplies. In fact, perhaps that should be a lesson; know how to cook, scavenge, and take care of their supplies.

Way to go, Bai, she thought to herself. You have one lesson plan down.

Bai could see the dock and noticed a blonde figure waiting. She smiled. Cynthia didn't let her down after all.

-x-

As soon as the ship was docked, Bai ran off the ship and hugged Cynthia. Cynthia, smiling, hugged back.

"Hello, Bai," she said softly. Cynthia paused. "You are Bai, right?"

Bai chuckled. "You think Hei, Hui, or Lan would give you such a warm welcome?"

"Maybe Lan," Cynthia replied thoughtfully.

"If she wasn't too busy crying," said Bai without bite; she knew that Lan had the most painful memories of her life, so she was thankful to Lan for keeping those memories at bay for a few years, even if she was gaining a few of those memories now.

Cynthia stepped out of the hug. "Nervous about teaching?"

Bai smiled. "A bit, yeah. Not sure what I could tell them."

"Most of the students here are rather bright," Cynthia stated, as they walked away from the docks. "Most do not have much experience as you do, so remember that."

"I'm pretty sure that's why I'm a teacher and they are students," Bai replied dryly.

"Such cheek!" exclaimed Cynthia with shock. "When did you pick up such a mouth?"

"From you," teased Bai. "Didn't you know? You are a terrible influence."

"I'm a Pokemon League Champion, I can't be a terrible influence," Cynthia stated, aghast.

"You are a terrible influence," Bai repeated with a smile.

Cynthia rolled her eyes, but the effect was ruined by the grin on her face. "I'm not quite sure when your classes start, as I haven't talked to the headmaster yet. Are you going to tell your students about...?"

Bai sighed, all remnants of the good feeling their bantering had brought gone. "I probably should. They should know that a journey is not to be taken lightly. Maybe one class a week, I'll share something from my own journey?"

"Unova?" asked Cynthia solemnly.

Bai shrugged. "I hope that they will never have to fight against an evil team, but one does need to be prepared on the evils of the world."

"Are you going to speak about--"

"No," Bai interrupted. "I only have one memory from that period of time, probably because my mind knew I couldn't handle more, and even that memory was a horrible one. I'm trying to teach them to be careful, not for them to never go on a journey."

Cynthia gave Bai a one-armed hug as they walked. "You hungry?"

"Starved and parched, actually." Bai smiled.

"Let's go to the cafeteria before we visit the headmaster," suggested Cynthia.

"Alright," Bai agreed.

They walked, more like Cynthia steered and Bai just came along for the ride, to the cafeteria.

http://i354.photobucket.com/albums/r417/MichaelaTheUchiha/Onew277-2.jpg
Old June 13th, 2013 (06:26 AM).
Fuyu
Battle!

Nature: Quirky
Skye

Skye smiled, clenching his fingers. "I-hi duh-duh-don't doubt that," he agreed readily enough. A twinge of pain ran up his arm and he pulled out a pill. He swallowed it dry, not even really thinking about it anymore. Rama hissed at Zen again, glowering even now. Skye didn't even give his partner another glance before flicking him in the forehead. "I-hit's fih-fih-fine."

"You forgive too easily," grumbled the Pokemon. Skye only shrugged, as if to say: Would you be here now if I didn't? Rama glared at the implication before letting out an irritable huff, flopping down to let his ears be scratched.

Skye paused and smiled then at Zen, rising to his feet. "Ih-if it's suh-suh-so seh-heh-herious thah-hat I duh-hon't knuh-know, whuh-why are yuh-you luh-hooking so hah-hah-hard?"

Ciel

"Kinko!"

The joyful fox paid him no mind, running down the path and almost out of sight. Ciel sighed as he ran. Excitable little nut, this was why he couldn't let her go around all that much. She wasn't Momo who just got distracted by shiny things and moving tails. She got distracted by everything.

"Munyaa~" Well that was a sound he didn't hear her make everyday. At least, he hoped that was her. Hurrying out of the trees, he saw her staring excitedly at the waves on the shore of the beach.

Ciel groaned. Oh now, not having this again. "Not this time!" he called, grabbing the fox into his arms. She squealed, as much as a fox could squeal, and clawed at the air, squealing and whining. "No! You can't swim, Kinko!"

"I can learn!"

Logic never worked with this one. "But then you'll smell," a cheerful mew said, Momo swishing her tail as she left the Pokeball.

Kinko stuck out her tongue. "So?"

"Ssh!" Ciel was staring, no longer quite as focused on holding his Vulpix. He had caught a glimpse of something. And that something was a battle.

A Lucario against... a Frillish? Well, that was an interesting combination.

"Let go!" Kinko squeaked, trying to struggled free of her trainer's hold again.

Old June 13th, 2013 (07:01 AM).
Dusk
Fighting to Renew my Past...

Nature: Lonely
∣ Zen
Pokemon Center

Chapter One: Part Five
A Wild(?) Gardevoir Appears!

"Because no one knows what I'm looking for, and it's going to remain that way. If my search leads me away from here, I'll go without hesitation." She shook her head slowly. "But so far the only traces I've even found are nearby, and I'm not going to give up so easily when I've finally gotten a lead." She glanced at the both of them. "And if either of you asks about it I can have you flat as paper... On the ceiling... In less than five seconds. Got it?"

Old June 13th, 2013 (07:02 AM).
gimmepie
The Seeker of Pies
Community Supporter

Nature: Mild

Zayne Alta

Aura watched the Frillish carefully, Frillish wasn't a pokemon you generally thought of as having much of an expression at all - but this one seemed to be watching Aura and Zayne intently, almost like it was trying to suss them out. Zayne called for another Dark Pulse but something bad happened, when Aura attempted the attack he was unable to make even a small amount of the dark energy form in his hands.
Aura blinked in surprise, a look of shock showing on his usually stoic face.
Well isn't that interesting... It's ability is cursed body.

That fact had little time to register before the Frillish launched his next attack. A sphere of water formed in front of the water/ghost type and flew at Aura. The Water Pulse engulfed Aura and continued flying until it crashed into the sand with Aura with in it, bursting in a large splash.
"I see... this a smart pokemon. It recognised the super-effective attack and waited for its ability to render Dark pulse useless before launching a full-on offensive. Even more interesting is the weird way its Water Pulse manifested, it is a well-known fact that moves can sometimes appear in different ways, but that's a new one." Zayne said to himself.

Zayne considered the battle in front of him as Aura dodged another of the strange Water Pulses.
The only moves I can use now are Detect, Calm Mind and Psychic...
"Calm Mind!" Aura stopped briefly as his eyes shown a blue colour and a similar coloured, thin aura surrounded him. This cost him though as he was hit by an Ominous Wind from his wild pokemon.
"Again!" Aura repeated the procedure, this time taking an Ice Beam that knocked him to one knee.
"Keep going" Zayne commanded his companion, who grunted the affirmative as usual. Aura once again performed the status increasing attack, and continued to. Aura continued to endure the attacks of the Frillish - taking less and less damage as his Special Defence rose.

Eventually the wild pokemon's attacks, all of which were Special in nature, barely had an effect on Aura at all.
Perfect. The aim of the Calm Mind hadn't just been defence. Calm Mind also increased Aura's special attack - and he had used the move a lot. Aura was certainly going to do a lot of damage with his next attack.
"Use Psychic!" Aura climbed to his feet his eyes glowing more intensely than with Calm Mind. This time the psychic energy surrounded his opponent. Rather than throw the Frillish with the attack as he normall would, the enhanced attack caused an explosion of psychic power emanating from the Frillish. A loud boom followed the rapidly expanding sphere of blue light before both died down almost immediately. The Frillish fell back towards the water but was intercepted by a pokeball thrown by Zayne, being drawn within and captured with no struggle. Then the ball began to fall back down...
Oh no... didn't think of that.

Seemingly instinctively Zayne released Andromeda from her pokeball, frantically yelling at the Staraptor
"GET THE POKEBALL!" Using her sharp eyes the flying-type noticed the ball floating on the surface of the water and flew after it rapidly. Utilising her training from earlier she seized the ball in her talons before dropping it as Zayne's feet and landing behind it after circling once. Relieved Zayne thanked his pokemon
"Thank's I don't know what I'd do without you". She replied whilst fluffing her wings smugly
"Star!"

It was after this that something else came to Zayne's attention. A Vulpix, pursued by its trainer, was sprinting towards him.
"Hello there..."
Old June 13th, 2013 (07:06 AM).
Greiger
A mad mind... hehe

Lucia Francisco Bernavard

Lucia nodded, "That's a good strategy to have Mark. You don't want every single pokemon to be of the same type of course, if that happened then you could easily be wiped out. Of course I'm not really looking to be a professional battler so I'm mainly just gathering experience for how to use Roberto and Samuel out in the world when I'm away from the estate. It's a bit harder than I imagined..." She looked down at Roberto's pokeball and shook her head.

"Well if classes are starting up I should get going as well. Hopefully this next one has my teacher arriving. A empty classroom is never fun." She said with a weak shrug. "Well, it shouldn't be that long after all and we can meet up later today and just talk."

Samuel shrugged, "We'll see Snype. He won't go too far I imagine, just keep on glaring or acting rude or such. As long as you don't push him too hard, then it'll just be a rivalry you two will have going on. And I promise you, I won't let him harm any of your allies." Samuel glanced toward Lucia, "But a new class will start now. I'll probably see you around then Snype."
Old June 13th, 2013 (07:23 AM).
MichaelaTheUchiha

Bai and Cynthia

They were both sitting in rather comfortable silence, eating their sandwiches and drinking their water. Cynthia, the big eater that she was, managed to finish her sandwich first; although, Bai was a very close second. After they finished their sandwiches, they could hear a few students talking.

"Hey, did ya hear about that Gardevoir that hangs out in the Pokemon Centre?" asked one of the guys.

"What about it?" replied the other guy.

"Apparently, it's being bothered by some Pokemon!" exclaimed the first guy.

The conversation undoubtedly continued as they walked out of the cafeteria, but Bai turned to Cynthia with a question on her lips.

"What is this about a Gardevoir?" asked Bai.

"She's a Gardevoir that popped up one day without any warning," answered Cynthia, frowning slightly. "She can be perfectly pleasant at one moment and then try to kick you in the face the next. Us teachers have mainly just left the Gardevoir alone, as do most students, but some students try to capture her, to their utmost failure."

Bai nodded, standing up. "Would it be alright if we could go meet the Gardevoir?"

Cynthia nodded in reply, standing up as well. "Sure, I'm okay with that."

They both left the cafeteria after throwing away their trash and made their way inside the Pokemon Centre, where they could see the Gardevoir sitting on top of a counter being annoyed by two Pokemon.

"Does anyone know why she's here?" asked Bai as they stood next to the wall, watching the Pokemon.

Cynthia shrugged. "She's looking for something. What that something is, most of us don't know. The nurse might have a clue, but she doesn't share. Which is good for the Gardevoir. I don't think she trusts too many people, so I haven't asked the nurse."

"Respectful as always," allowed Bai with a small grin. "But why haven't you asked the Gardevoir?"

"If the Gardevoir decides to attack me for whatever reason, I would rather not have my Pokemon come out and defeat her," stated Cynthia.

Bai nodded. She walked towards the Gardevoir cautiously, slow enough so that the Gardevoir wouldn't think that she was being threatening.

"Hello, Ms. Gardevoir," greeted Bai, also smiling at the two Pokemon that were currently talking to the Gardevoir. "What is your name?"

Old June 13th, 2013 (08:41 AM). Edited June 13th, 2013 by miltankRancher.
miltankRancher
Mega Ampharos is the one.

Send a message via Yahoo to miltankRancher
Dexter Patrick Prince || Oak Town
+ Helioptile

"Hey, it's your call," Dex said, opening his hands. "And, look, it turned out the new Pokemon was called Helioptile." He called it out, and it appeared out in a flash of light. "Hey there, Helioptile." Dex knelt to look at it at eye level. It was a tiny Pokemon. "What'd you want me to call you?" It cocked his head to its side and looked at the trainer with curious eyes. "Hmm... How about I call you Shock? Since you pretty much shocked me when you appeared." Helioptile just stood there, emotionless. "Oh, well. I guess we can work out on your name later," he said. Shock may not be the most creative of names, but it is starting to stuck in Dex' mind. He returned it to its ball and turned to Rosie. She still looked good wearing the crutches, with that smile on her face. "Let's go. Want me to call Silver for you?" He opened my hands asking for the Pokemon's pokeball.

I am a Roleplayer

...and I am PROUD of it.
Lanistae Jacet [Lies of a Trainer]
Old June 13th, 2013 (08:42 AM).
Iny Gage
Forum Dweller.

Iny Gage: Hallways --> Raikou Dorm --> Path to Oak Town

After an Uneventful trip back to her dorm, Iny let he vulpix out of her pokeball as she started unpacking.

"Hey Cally" She said greeting her friend, "I figured You got sick of being crammed in your ball"
"Vul!" Cally agreed, sounding happy to be let out.

Iny spent the following hour unpacking all her bags, putting most of her clothes inside of the dressers, only hanging up a few things. She also set up some photos around the room to make it feel more homey as well as putting most of the supplies she brought with her inside of the rather large bag she carries with her wherever she goes. In the meantime Cally explored her new environment for half an hour and then settled down on one of the pillows on the bed.

"Alright, Time to work on that letter I promised to send" Iny said, half to herself, half to Cally, As she sat down, pulled out a large sheet of blank paper, an envelope, and Started writing.

Dear Mom and Dad.

Sorry for the late letter, I got here later than I thought I would last night and ended up sleeping in in the morning, Don't worry though, I made it to my first class in time. My entrance exam could have gone better, As you can probably guess I passed but Just barely. The battle test Went by smoothly I guess, He seemed to be impressed by the strategy you guys taught Cally and I, We took him rather off guard. The Written test though is another story, Out of 40 questions, I apparently got 6 right. Apparently there is a pokemon that looks just like a pokeball, Seems kinda silly to me. Anyway, They said I have potential but as I am right now I know very little, So They put me in the Raikou dorm. I'm completely fine with this though, Apparently the higher dorms have larger rooms. I can't imagine filling anything larger than the space I got with the little I brought with me. Maybe I can look into getting a job and looking into buying some more stuff for this little space I got. Anyway I got here safe and just wanted to let you know, Thanks again. Say hi to the little brother for me.

Love Iny.

Iny Then put her letter inside of the envelope and Addressed it to the Lavaridge Pokemon center.

"Alright then, Looks good. Wanna head to town with me cally?" She said looking down to her friend, Cally of course happily replied.

"I'll take that as a yes, Alright then, come on." Iny says, taking the letter with her as the small fox follows behind her.
Old June 13th, 2013 (09:01 AM).
OmegaPinkMan
Lonely Planet Boy

Send a message via Skype™ to OmegaPinkMan
Alice Crenshaw
Pokémon Center (Room 5)

Alice had fallen asleep in bed. She was still holding Jello in her arms, and the small purple Pokémon looked fast asleep as well. Alice mumbled something while sleeping, and blushed. She held Jello tighter and shifted around a bit.

Bruce Gibson
Academy Grounds

After escorting the kids to their dorms, Bruce was back wandering the Academy Grounds on his own. He was thinking about everything that had happened. He'd have to be more careful around people and with his rebellious Abra. The fact that the Pokémon didn't use it's usual combination of Flash and Teleport was just a matter of luck. Bruce looked down at the Pokéball on his belt. He needed some help. He was starting bad about not having made any progress with it, even though he had only been at the Academy for a little while.

No, he thought, I can handle it by myself. I just need some time.

He felt the need to train, and show Abra what he was really made of. He grabbed the Pokéball from his belt and held it in his right hand. His eyes and mind were fixated on the woods nearby. He began to head there, determined to give it all he got to earn the Abra's trust.
Old June 13th, 2013 (10:10 AM). Edited June 13th, 2013 by Rose Quartz.
Rose Quartz
Let's change our fate

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Skype™ to Rose Quartz

Roxas Jaden Asakura
Team Rocket member
Dorm Room - Room 5

Roxas woke up after a very long nap in his dorm room. He felt refreshed yet he still felt empty inside. Not even a single emotion could be read on his face. He stood up from his bed and decided not to wear his dorm uniform this time. The only things he was wearing were dark blue pants and a black t-shirt. He quietly left his dorm room to not wake up Luna who had been sleeping beside him. She was so sweet for trying to cheer him up... although there was only one person that could make him smile at the moment.

Roxas left his dorm and made his way towards the Entei dorms. He did hear someone screaming in the Lugia dorms but decided to not pay attention to it. He opened the door and passed a few students with red jackets. "What are you doing here? Aren't you that guy from the Suicune dorm?" A girl asked him. "Leave me alone, i'm visiting someone." he said with a grumpy look on his face. Roxas only wanted to talk to that one person. The person that was able to make his heard race by only smiling at him.

Roxas entered a certain dorm room with the name "Alice Crenshaw" attached on the door. "Alice is not in her room, I think I heard someone saying she's staying at room 5 in the Pokémon center." The girl from earlier had followed him. "Thank you..." Roxas closed the door again and walked straight past the girl, not giving her any of his attention. He left the Entei dorms and went straightly towards the Pokémon center. No one noticed him going to the rooms and counted them. "1... 2... 3... 4..." Roxas stopped when he saw the number "5" above a room. A small grin appeared on his face as he immediately entered the room.

He found a red-haired girl sleeping on the bed and smiled as he watched her peacefully breathing. He slowly walked towards her to not wake her up and sat down beside her on the bed. He gently brushed her hair until he decided to pull her on his lap. She would probably be startled when she woke up but it didn't matter to him. Right now she was the only one that could clean the mess inside Roxas's head. He gently pressed his lips on her forehead before continueing to cuddle her.

"You eluded my defenses and pierced my heart. It seems I've finally found... my weakness." He whispered.

Brothers
Sisters
Theme
Maya Nami Kyuuketsuki / Ryuu Higoroshi / Luna / Lucina / Lacy / Madison Campbell
Old June 13th, 2013 (10:22 AM).
Dusk

∣ Zen
Pokemon Center

Chapter One: Part Six

Zen raised a nonexistent brow at the approaching girl's question. "Call me Zen, if you must." She simply shrugged it off and continued to eat for a few moments, eyes closed. After a few bites, though, she stopped. "By the way, tell your friend over there that she doesn't stand a chance against me, nor does her team. Not only could I hear your conversation, I could hear them in both your thoughts as they were said." She shook her head. "Unless you're looking to cause a problem, you'd best avoid the topic of my search altogether. I've accomplished things others can only dream about." She grunted uneasily. "Are we done here, or do you also wish to keep me from my meal?"

"Aren't you being a bit harsh to them?" The nurse added in, seemingly anticipating that some sort of commotion was going to happen.

"I don't like to be bothered, and I don't like to hear my abilities being questioned." She turned to the newcomer with a look of annoyance. "What do you want, anyway?"

Old June 13th, 2013 (10:40 AM).
Nathan
prince
Community Supporter

Nature: Timid
Send a message via Skype™ to Nathan
Ace Nakamura
Ace felt his anger rising more and more when he saw the girl still crying. He had to find the boy and beat him badly. The blood in his veins was boiling. Pikachu who seemed to calm down came up to him and jumped on his shoulder. "Pika!", he said looking worried. "I'll kill him!!! He didn't know what he got himself into!", Ace yelled. He got up, anger written all over his face. His Diglett came back but didn't find the mysterious boy. Ace punched the ground, he was way too angry to control himself. If he found that boy, he could even kill him. "Try to search for him again. I have to find that poor excuse of a man and deal with him!". Yes, he would avenge the girl who was crying on the ground.
Old June 13th, 2013 (10:52 AM).
OmegaPinkMan
Lonely Planet Boy

Alice Crenshaw
Pokémon Center (Room 5)

Alice's cheeks got redder when she felt a presence nearby. She let go of Jello, and sighed contently while the presence caressed her. In the world of her subconscious, the boy who had stolen her first kiss was there, stroking her hair. He kissed her forehead and cuddled her, then she heard his voice whispering.

"You eluded my defenses and pierced my heart. It seems I've finally found... my weakness." He whispered.

"Oh...R-Roxas..." she mumbled out, believing it to be just a dream.

However, the presence and voice seemed pretty real. She couldn't feel her Solosis in her arms, and instead felt somebody cuddling her, the warmth of somebody's body around her. She groggily opened her eyes and slowly turned around, only to see the guy she was dreaming about in bed with her. Her jaw dropped and her cheeks exploded with red. She quickly turned away, not wanting him to look at her.

"Ohmygodohmygodohmygod..." she said quietly and covered her mouth. Jello suddenly woke up because of Alice's words and saw what was going on. Instantly, he was infuriated.

"How dare you?!" he shouted in anger.
Old June 13th, 2013 (11:06 AM).
MichaelaTheUchiha

Bai Kong

“I meant no offence to your capabilities, Zen,” Bai said calmly.

“I really want to battle this Gardevoir,” Bai could hear Hei stating.

“That’s stupid, Zen could probably overpower us before we come up with a good strategy,” replied Hui.

“Why do we have to always fight?” asked Lan softly.

“And why does she think that she has the cornerstone of experience?” thought Hei angrily. “We’ve been through some crazy **** too.”

“You and Nightmare will forever be blamed for that time travel mishap,” deadpanned Hui.

“IT’S NOT MY FAULT THAT NIGHTMARE TOUCHED THOSE FREAKIN’ GLOWING ORBS!” shouted Hei, causing Bai to wince.

Ignoring her other personalities’ arguments, Bai turned her attention back to Zen. “I just wanted to let you know that if you ever need any help, with anything, you can ask me, even if you may hate me and wish to spill the colours of my blood everywhere,” she finished dryly but sincerely.

“Oh, you didn’t want a battle,” commented Lan softly

“Why must you always have to try to help others?” asked Hui with a sigh.

“Isn’t enough that you already have a few legendary Pokemon in your debt, sheesh,” commented Hei, mentally rolling her eyes.

“Then again, Bai is one of those trainers that tries to help people and Pokemon alike no matter what,” stated Hui dryly.

“Remember that time where she had the flu but she still went out to search for an injured Pokemon and then had to stay in bed for, like, weeks because she got pneumonia?” asked Hei, annoyed.

“Or that time where she was being attacked by a herd of Mightyenas but didn’t move out of the way because there was a baby Pokemon behind her?” replied Hui dryly.

Okay, guys, I get it, I’m stupid when it comes to helping others, but it’s not like I’m going to stop.

Both Hei and Hui sighed. “True,” they said in unison.

Old June 13th, 2013 (11:08 AM).
ShaymieTheShaymin
Menma~
Community Supporter

Nature: Naive
Send a message via Skype™ to ShaymieTheShaymin
Holly Amarosa

Holly blinked as Lumina ran a boy over and frowned. She moved the ice pack from her arm and pulled her sleeve down before the boy could ask about her scars. "U-Um..." she whispered shyly. She looked at Molly and took the pill bottle from her. Holly looked down at the ground and hid the medicine behind her back. "I-I'm sorry about Lumina..." she whispered, peeking up at Molly. The Munna sighed and floated after Lumina quickly. Holly looked up at Mike. "S-Sorry..." she whispered again. She watched Molly chase Lumina and sighed softly. "She never listens," she muttered to herself.

Kayla Makihatayama

Kayla whimpered and looked up at Ace. "It's fine..." she whispered, smiling weakly. "You don't have to be so mad..." She set Yuri down and used the chair to stand up. She reached down for her crutches and laughed. "You two are a couple of drama queens! You don't have to worry about me." Kayla stood up shakily and giggled. "I'm not in the mood for eating, though..." she whispered. Rosemary climbed onto the table with Kayla's chocolate in her mouth. She purred and looked up at her trainer. Kayla smiled and unwrapped the chocolate. She broke off a tiny piece and fed it to her Skitty. She ate the rest and looked down at her bag. "Um... Can someone get this for me?" she asked softly.

Thanks for everything today. Tomorrow I'll go to heaven. Please be my friends until the very end.
Old June 13th, 2013 (11:18 AM). Edited June 13th, 2013 by pokefan9900.
pokefan9900
The Egg has Finally Hatched!!!

Mike Forde

Mike looks at the girl standing before him, "It's okay, I'm fine." Mike says, still feeling the first degree burns. "That must suck, having to chase a Pokemon down several times. I remember doing that all the time, too. It can get rather frustrating." Mike looks at the 2 Pokemon dashing around, then looks back to Holly. "By the way, what's your name?"

Pokemon: Squirts the Wartortle: level 35
Fang the Golbat: level 36
Porkchop the Primeape: level 32
Powder the Swinub: Level 16
Old June 13th, 2013 (12:09 PM).
Rose Quartz
Let's change our fate

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Skype™ to Rose Quartz

Roxas Jaden Asakura
Team Rocket member
Dorm Room - Room 5

"Oh...R-Roxas..." He suddenly heard Alice mumble as if she was dreaming. Roxas face was as red as a tomato when he realised Alice hadn't been sleeping but obviously thought she was dreaming. Alice slowly opened her eyes and glanced at Roxas once before hastily turning away from him. She was whispering something but he couldn't hear what. The he heard her purple solosing shouting something is his Pokémon language. Roxas decided to ignore it and holded onto Alice even tighter, not too tight because he didn't want to hurt her.

"S-Sorry for entering your room without consulting anyone... I just really needed to see you right now..." he said with a very pitiful tone. "Why are you in the Pokémon center? Who do I have to beat up...?" He looked at her with puppy eyes as he brushed her hair again. It broke his heart a little just knowing she was here without him knowing what happened. If she was here because of someone else then he was going to be sure to broke the arms and legs of that person.

"I uhm... am sorry about what I did yesterday..." Roxas looked away from her while having a slight blush across his cheeks. It was pretty awkward to think back about that kiss from yesterday but he also remembered how much he upset her by running away. "It wasn't right of me to do that... so I hope you can forgive me..."

Brothers
Sisters
Theme
Maya Nami Kyuuketsuki / Ryuu Higoroshi / Luna / Lucina / Lacy / Madison Campbell
Old June 13th, 2013 (12:17 PM).
Dusk

∣ Zen
Pokemon Center

Chapter One: Part Seven

"..." Zen watched, and listened, to quite a bit of confusing things. "It seems I'm not the only one here with a unique background." She looked to her tray for a moment, then back to Bai. "Perhaps we could head out for a drink, and talk some." She gave the woman off to the side an irritable glare. "Preferably alone. I don't like your friend over there. I don't trust her either."

Old June 13th, 2013 (12:42 PM).
OmegaPinkMan
Lonely Planet Boy

Alice Crenshaw
Pokémon Center (Room 5)

Alice's eyes were wide open. She couldn't believe her eyes... Roxas was back next to her, apologising for storming off after stealing that kiss, and asking who put her in the Pokémon Center. She replied with an awkward giggle. "I'm sick, remember, silly?" she said, still not wanting to look at him.

"I passed out outside my Dorm room...a.and this girl brought me here." she added, biting her lip.

Jello glared at Roxas. He was getting mad at the boy for ignoring him, but there was nothing he could do. Not only was Roxas unable to understand Pokémon Language, but he had no limbs or psychic power to pull him away from Alice. Grrr... I'll get stronger for you, Alice, I'll make guys like him stay away and I won't let them hurt you... he thought and went to the corner of the room, floating there like an upset 5-year-old kid.
Old June 13th, 2013 (12:47 PM).
siiadams
Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866

Nature: Quiet
Shawn Williams - Raikou Dorm - Cafeteria

Shawn noticed that Kayla was asking for her bag. Without hesitation, Shawn reached over and grabbed her bag, placing it in front of her. "What's wrong with defending your friends from harm?" he asked her as he let go of her bag. "It shows, at least, enough respect for you to help you in your time of need." He then looked to Ace, who was seething in anger. "Calm yourself down a little," he said softly, "If and when that boy comes back, we can deal with him then. Right now, he's not worth getting angry over."

It was about that time that Zapper was gliding back in. She made a bee-line for Shawn and zoomed around his head before landing on the table in front of him. "Any luck?" he asked enthusiastically. Zapper, though, shook her head sadly, hoping he wasn't disappointed in her. He sighed, but nodded just the same. "Thanks, Zapper. You did the best you could. Rest up for now, though," he said to her, returning her to her pokeball.

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Pokemon Training Academy - Shawn Williams (Sting *in box*, Cactuar, Zapper, Shiva, Pyra, Rocky, Crash)
Old June 13th, 2013 (01:11 PM).
MichaelaTheUchiha

Bai Kong

Bai blinked, slightly confused at how no one could trust Cynthia (Cynthia was her hero, trained her, and saved her life after all), but nodded. “Cynthia’s pretty chill, but alright. Just let me tell her first; she’s supposed to be giving me a tour of the island.”

“Ah, the hostility towards Cynthia isn’t surprising,” commented Hui.

“Hey, Cyn is a pretty cool person; we all like her!” exclaimed Hei.

“She is nice to us,” stated Lan quietly.

“Plus, we don’t all like her in the same way you like her, Hei,” deadpanned Hui.

“Wai-what? SHUT UP, HUI!” exclaimed Hei.

Wait, what?

“NOTHING, it’s nothing,” Hei stated nervously. “Hui is just being an idiot like always.”

“Sure. Idiot,” commented Hui dryly.

I’m just going to pretend I didn’t hear that and move on with my life.

“So, Cynthia, I’m going to go with Zen.” Bai informed Cynthia of her plans.

Cynthia nodded. “Give me a call as to when you’re done and I’ll pick you up so we can continue our
tour.”

“Thanks.” Bai smiled brightly at Cynthia’s direction before going back over to Zen. “Okay. Where do you want to go?”

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links