The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner

Notices

Roleplay Corner The realm where writers gather to create glorious tales or silly drama together and chronicle their adventures. Start or join roleplays featuring Pokémon, other franchises or something completely original!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Advertise here

Old June 23rd, 2013, 07:37 AM
gimmepie
The Seeker of Pies
Community Supporter

Nature: Mild

Advertise here

Zayne Alta

Zayne still felt rather incredulous towards the teenager before him but it was obvious to him that the boy, unlike his vulpix, was really shy - he was bordering on having a social phobia. Zayne thought about what to do briefly before realising he would have to make his exit anyway. It was time for his class to begin shortly and he had to make it back to the academy building.
"Thank you for your compliment, but I really need to get going. I don't want to be late to teach my class." Zayne turned and returned both Aura and Andromeda to their respective pokeballs before reaching for another.
"Alright Ignis, I need a lift" he said as he released his starter pokemon, now a fully grown Charizard, from the confines of his pokeball "I'll see you around" he said to the young student with the vulpix before climbing onto his Charizards back and taking to the sky.

Zayne enjoyed the brief flight upon his pokemon soaring over the island in the direction of the main academy building. The two often had done so on Zayne's travels and he relished the intimacy of it and how connected he felt to his companion. The right was far to quick for Zayne's liking though and he soon found himself rushing through the halls of the building with Ignis back in his ball. Before he knew it he was back at his desk in his, still fairly bare, classroom staring at the bookshelf across the back wall as he waited for his class to arrive.
Old June 23rd, 2013, 07:41 AM
miltankRancher
Mega Ampharos is the one.

Nature: Jolly
Send a message via Yahoo to miltankRancher
Dexter Patrick Prince || Lugia Dorm
+ Helioptile

"Pan! Seed Bomb! Pid, use Air Cutter one more time! Camo, Shadow Sneak!" Dex went further inside the dorm with the intention to look for more clues on why the dorm was suddenly infested with ghosts. However, when he tried to visit the second floor of the dormitory, a bunch of Gastly started to appear everywhere. He sent out the other two of his Pokemon and started battling them. They were quickly surrounding us! Dex ordered his Pokemon to attack, hoping to lessen the number of Gastly that were attacking, but it seemed that they were endless. "PID! Whirlwind!" The attack just passed through them, the wind doing nothing to clear the area. Pan climbed down of Dex' shoulder and started spitting out Seed Bombs and the random Leech Seed. While the Leech Seed seems to pass right through the ghost's body, the explosion caused by the Seed Bomb seemed to have an effect. Pid was flying high near the ceiling, battling three Gastly by sending sharp blades of wind towards them. Camo was nowhere to be seen but a circular shadow was slithering on the floor around Dex. Suddenly, Dex had an idea.

It might work.

Dex have heard that Shadow Sneak have the capability as a mini-Teleport. "Camo! Shadow Sneak us away!" It seemed that the rumors were true as Camo immediately did the order. Dex and his Pokemon were transported away from the group but further inside the dormitory. The stairway was blocked by the Gastly. "Pan! Seed Bomb! Camo! Shadow Sneak again! Pid! Air Cutter!" Dex repeated the orders. Being concentrated in a singe spot now, the power of the attacks stacked up. When the smoke cleared, all the Gastlys seemed to have vanished. Whew.

Dex suddenly felt that the Gastly's were not really attacking them. They were merely trying to keep him out. Okay, that was weird.

I am a Roleplayer

...and I am PROUD of it.
Lanistae Jacet [Lies of a Trainer]
Old June 23rd, 2013, 09:55 AM
Rose Quartz
Let's change the future

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Skype™ to Rose Quartz

Roxas Jaden Asakura
Team Rocket member
Room 5

"Yes! Yes, I'd love to!" these words make Roxas more than just happy. He felt like an enormous weight just fell from his shoulders. Roxas couldn't smile more than he already was, who'd imagine that she would say yes? Roxas blushed when Alice putted her fingers between his and stares into his eyes. That reminded him... if a girl says yes to a date, then they're dating and dating means... boyfriend and girlfriend, right?

Roxas face turned as red as a magicarp by that thought. He looked away from her and scratched his nose. "U-Uhm... l-let's go to the Volcano then...? The warmth will be good for you..." Roxas suggested. The Volcano would be good for Alice but not only that, Roxas could use the heat as a reason for his blush.

Roxas stood up and picked Alice up without waiting for an answer. "Jello? Are you coming?" Roxas said to Alice's grumpy Pokémon that was flying in a corner. He putted Alice back on the ground and grabbed her hand. He wasn't going to let go of that hand the whole time.

Brothers
Sisters
Theme
Maya Nami Kyuuketsuki / Ryuu Higoroshi / Luna / Lucina / Lacy / Madison Campbell
Old June 23rd, 2013, 10:24 AM
OmegaPinkMan
Lonely Planet Boy

Nature: Lonely
Send a message via Skype™ to OmegaPinkMan
Alice Crenshaw
Pokémon Center (Room 5)

Alice said no words, just giggled and nodded at Roxas's idea of going to the volcano for their first date. She felt in heaven, as if the sickness that had been torturing her was all gone. Perhaps she did have a small hint of it in her system, but she did not mind it at all. She let go of her date's hand for one second, to grab her Entei Dorm jacket and put it on. Then she grabbed it back again, with a huge smile on her face and a blush on her cheeks that suited her well.

Jello grunted and followed Alice. His feelings about the date were mixed: he felt happy because Alice looked like her happy self again, but on the other hand he was still suspicious of Roxas. I still don't like this man... But I have to be quiet... And be happy for Alice. he thought, seeing the huge smile on his Trainer's face.
Old June 23rd, 2013, 11:17 AM
Cosmic Fury
Evil Overlord
Community Supporter

Send a message via Skype™ to Cosmic Fury
Adrian suddenly stopped short, and the Volcarona happily let off a soothing buzzing sound with her enormous wings. "Hey, it's the pretty lady!"

She actually detached from Adrian's back and drifted over to her, brushing her with her massive wings, which didn't burn her in spite of the small amounts of glowing dust that came off of what was supposed to be something incredibly hot to the touch.

While she was all over the girl and almost smothering her with her wings in her enthusiasm, Adrian struggled with his painful weight again. Very oddly, he felt stronger when his Larvesta evolved, but he dismissed it since he had days like this anyway.

He leaned on his cane, and his thoughts turned to how the Volcarona was always complimenting her on her looks. She never did that to any other girl, so why this one? Did she know him this well? And then there was the fact that she was smothering them both with those wings of hers, since the two of them were that close. "Supernova... you're burying us with your wings."

"Oh... OH!!!" Supernova got herself from on her. She still had no idea of how big she had gotten, never mind the fact that she looked like some sort of sun goddess every time she moved quickly enough. "I'm so sorry!" She floated around Vanille, making sure she was okay, flapping her huge wings and letting glowing red dust fly everywhere. She forgot the fact that one of her wings brushed against Adrian and nearly toppled him over.

The good news was, that he regained his balance. The bad news was that he was unceremoniously thrown all over Vanille, and he was still flailing about everywhere in an insane effort to regain balance.

All the while, Supernova simply floated uncomfortably close to the both of them and watched them get tangled all over each other. She stared at them with insanely intense interest, her glowing blue eyes open about as wide as the sky itself. "You two look really cute up close!"

This time, Adrian, being flustered already, realized that he was tangled all over her and had dropped his cane on top of it. He couldn't stop his cheeks from turning into a very deep shade of pink because of it. Now how the hell am I going to explain myself NOW?

It's not all about the stats or the fight. It's all about who the characters are, and what they do.
Old June 23rd, 2013, 03:04 PM
Nathan
don't approach
Community Supporter

Nature: Timid
Send a message via Skype™ to Nathan
Ace Nakamura
Ace watched Kayla, asking himself why that girl was stubborn. Sure her cousin was hurt but still she was in a even worse condition as she was almost unable to walk and that she had a fever. He was lost in his thoughts when he heard the bell ringing loud in his ears. They were prompted to go to their classes. Even though it was his first day, the idea of going to class wasn't appealing in Ace's mind. He looked as he saw the boy who was accompanying them offering Kayla to ride back. "Not a bad idea", he thought. If that girl refused, he'd have no other choices than to drag her back to her dorm.
Old June 23rd, 2013, 03:08 PM
SylveonStar
Sylveon

Oerba Dia Vanille

Vanille giggled as Supernova brushed her with her wings. Affectionate Pokemon, how I love them she smiled happily. It wasn't bothering her that Supernova's wings were practically burying them, she was used to affectionate Pokemon thanks to Merida. Part of her also loved the fact that Supernova was such a beautiful Pokemon in her mind. When Adrian suddenly almost toppled over, though he regained his balance but still managed to knock into her.

Luckily though Vanille was paying attention and didn't fall to the ground. Looking at Adrian she blushed faintly, a blush that got deeper when she saw his face was a very deep shade of pink. In fact they were so close she could clearly see his blue eyes. "are you okay Adrian?" she asked softly her face turning a deeper shade of pink.
Old June 23rd, 2013, 04:22 PM
Cosmic Fury
Evil Overlord
Community Supporter

Send a message via Skype™ to Cosmic Fury
Adrian Steele -- Near the Suicune Dorms

By this point, the Volcarona knew exactly what was going on. She may have been naïve most of the time, but she wasn't plain stupid. She smiled, and took a page out of Superman's book... by deliberately hitting Adrian with her wing, causing him to crash right into Vanille. "Well, since you're too shy to get close to the pretty lady, I figured you need some moral support!" She beamed happily and proceeded to smother the two of them, making sure they got into a tangle.

"What are you doing?" Adrian managed to cry out before he got once again smothered by a wing.

"Why, don't you humans like to be close to those you like? I figured something was wrong when you liked her, and you never came close. But it finally hit me! You're just as shy as I am! You're lucky. She's pretty..." It was pretty evident that Supernova had gone nuts, probably from all those new hormones from having just evolved.

After a good five minutes of being smothered and tangled with Vanille, and being shoved back into her waiting arms, Adrian managed to find her Pokeball and return her to it. Unfortunately, the whole thing wiped him out, and he was next to helpless, as he could hardly walk, never mind stand straight.

"I think Supernova's gone mad...!" Adrian continued to breathe heavily, his heavy blushing not even starting to go away, simply because he was tangled up with her the whole time. What luck... Chances are that she thinks I'm a pervert now because my crazy Pokémon kept shoving me into places I didn't even know existed!

It's not all about the stats or the fight. It's all about who the characters are, and what they do.
Old June 23rd, 2013, 05:12 PM
SylveonStar
Sylveon

Oerba Dia Vanille

Vanille blushed more as Supernova made Adrian crash right into her. She wobbled for a moment but managed to keep both of them from hitting the ground. After a good five minutes Adrian managed to find Supernova's Pokeball and return her, though he looked to be barely able to stand. oh no, I hope he's okay, and I hope he doesn't think I'm upset with him, because I'm not she thought. "It's okay Adrian" she smiled reassuringly. "All Pokemon do strange things at times." Still blushing Vanille picked up Adrian's cane from the ground and put it in his hand steadying him by holding onto his arm. "are you okay though? I'm a bit worried about you"
Old June 23rd, 2013, 06:11 PM
ShaymieTheShaymin
Menma~
Community Supporter

Nature: Naive
Send a message via Skype™ to ShaymieTheShaymin
Kayla Makihatayama and Holly Amarosa

Kayla looked up at Conor, her face flushed. "No..." she whispered. She shook her head. "L-Let's just walk to the Pokemon center already... We're already probably late to class." Holly whimpered. "Kayla, stop being so stubborn already!" she yelled. "You'll get hurt more if you don't let us help you! Stop being so stupid!" Kayla shook her head again. "I'm not being stupid," she whispered. "I'm just trying to not cause any trouble. You're all worrying about nothing. I'm fine." She stomped her foot angrily. "A fever's nothing compared to what you've been through, Holly. Besides, I need to stop causing trouble, right? If I do that, then Satoshi won't hate me." Holly frowned. "You're not making sense now, Kayla. What does your brother have to do with anything? Is your fever getting worse?" Kayla frowned. "It's not that hot..." she whispered. Holly groaned.

Thanks for everything today. Tomorrow I'll go to heaven. Please be my friends until the very end.
Old June 23rd, 2013, 08:55 PM
Red Lion Leo
Trainer Red

~Leo Lionhart~Suicune Dorm~
Leo watched amused by the sight in front of him, (These trainers are really good) he thought to himself. "That monferno fared well against Mike and his wartortle even with the type disadvantage." He said out loud. Monferno watched the battle with mirrored interest, and Togepi began clapping "Pi! Pi! Togepi!" he cheered. Leo began wondering (I havn't faced a trainer in half a year, and none of my pokemon have ever fought against trained pokemon besides each other. My pokemon and I have to get stronger before anything else.) Leo then turned around, returned Monferno and Togepi, and headed towards his dorm room; he was tired of just watching. He walked to the room that matched his key number and opened the door. He liked what he saw, a nice apartment style room all to himself. He pulled his badge case from his bag and set it on a desk, pulled his workout routine schedule out of the bag and taped it to the wall. He looked at his bed and noticed a piece of paper barely sticking out from under the blanket. He took it and noticed writing on it:
Welcome to this Academy Leo Lionhart. If you wondering who wrote this, I am the reason why you are here. I know everything about you, everything from where you were born in New Bark Town, to losing to Selena the last elite four member, and to Team Rocket destroying you. Now down to business; you are enlisted into the Suicune dorm. This is the highest class and the elite of the academy. I let a double take the tests for you and get you up here. This place will serve as a haven for your team and you to grow and excel. This place will also serve as a key location in your goal to destroy Team Rocket. Now for helping you, you have to help me. Hanging on the hangar in your bathroom there is a blue dorm jacket. It is yours, put it in your bag. Now you currently have class with Sabrina; Human Psychic Training. Yes I picked this class for you; it can be a trump card....for both of us. When she asks who has their jacket, tell her its in your bag and pull it out. Your instructions from her will come shortly after class. -L
Leo's mind began going everywhere (Whoever this is knows a lot about me! How? Why me?). Leo calmed himself quickly "Better do what they say." He whispered to himself. He sent Togepi out and immediatly felt happy again. Happiness was Togepi's specialty, "Hop in my bag Togepi were going on a little trip" Leo told him. Togepi yelled in exitement. hopped in the bag, and stuck his head out. Leo smiled and walked out of the door.
Old June 23rd, 2013, 11:46 PM
IceFyr1928
Is now DeathofShadows

Nature: Calm
This battle is so friggin long that I'm putting it in a spoiler.

Spoiler:

Yew vs. Mike

C'mon hotshot," Char said, grinning widely, "Are you going to start, or should I go for you?" Char often joked around, and as if to prove his point, the fire of his tail burned brighter. He was ready to charge.

"Alright, Squirts, now it's time to show Mr. Teacher what we've got!" Mike was prepared. He knew how tough this man could be, and thought he could win (somehow). "Squirts, now it's time! Fire that Ice Beam!!!" Squirts then launched a powerful Ice Beam attack at Monferno, merely evaluating it with this move. Let's see how strong Mr. Teacher's Pokemon really is!

Char took the attack like a champ, and said, "Nice one, hotshot!! Now get ready, to get dirty!" With this, Char flashed accross the field, almost unseeable as he hit with his Mach Punch. At the last second, Char pulled his attack upwards, catching the Wartortle in the chin, which would send most Pokemon sprawling.

Squirts went flying in the air, but quickly regained his composure. "You wanna get dirty? Then so be it!" Without Mike's command, Squirts dived straight for Monferno with a Mega Kick. "Squirts, what're you doing?!?!"

Char, not to be outdone quite so easily, did a few flips after being hit with the Mega Kick. He landed on his feet, skidding back to where Yew was standing. He gave a slight grin to Luxray, who rolled her eyes, before dashing back onto the battlefield. He ran at Squirts, vaulting with his arms at the last moment to hit him with a full force Double Kick to the chest.

This battle has basically turned into a wild battle as Squirts continues to disobey Mike, something he hasn't done in years, and bites Monferno on the leg. Squirts then spins the Monferno around and throws him into the air, telling Monferno "Looks like you have more bark than bite!" "Come on, Squirts, why won't you listen to me!!!"

Char grinned as he was flung into the air, and quickly righted himself. As he reached the peak of his ascent, he charged down at the Wartortle, shouting, "Wrong move, hotshot!" The move hit, the velocity of Char's descent making it all the more powerful.

Squirts falls, seemingly unconscious, and Mike is about to return him. Howver, right before Mike does so, Squirts shoots up and uses his new move, Water Pulse, to not only catch Monferno off guard and hit him, but confuse him, as well! "Looks like it's not over yet, Mr. Teacher!!!" Mike smiles in delight as Squirts continues to stand strong.

Char got up from where the Water Pulse had pushed him, and comically brushed off his shoulder while saying, "It's about time you caught on, eh hotshot?" Char the began to speed up, using his Agility. This was immediately followed by another Double Kick, which under his rationale, should knock the opponent out for good. He sped towards the Wartortle, slamming into its face with the palm of his ape-like foot. He then brought his other foot around, twisting in midair, and slammed Squirts into the ground with his other foot.

Squirts wasn't done yet, as as soon as he hit the ground, he turned his head and fired a point blank Ice Beam and retorted, heavily breathing. "You need to cool down, 'hotshot!'" Squirts then edged on Monferno to do his strongest attack, knowing it could very well knock him out.

The Monferno noted the Wartortle's strength, and said, "Hey! That's my line!" He then raced over to the Wartortle, his fist glowing. Just before the Mach Punch hit, he said into the Wartortle's ear, "Lights out, hotshot." The Wartortle may have been strong, but the last attack was sure to send him into dreamland.

"Alright, bring on the next opponent while I'm still all fired up!" Char shouted, even though he knew it was pointless to attempt to talk with humans.

Mike started to get fired up, despite the loss of Squirts in the battle. "Man, this is fun!" Mike said as he drew his new Pokemon. Mike then tossed the Poke Ball, revealing Fang, who instantly went for an Aerial Ace at the request of Mike. "You want a challenge? You're about t get it!!!"

Char, already weakened by the battle with Squirts, was beginning to show signs of fatigue. He barely saw the Aerial Ace until it was too late. The super effective hit pushed him back some, and Char nearly lost his balance. However, he maintained his composure, and threw a Mach Punch, which was sure to be super effective to a degree.

However, Fang quickly flew up, far above Monferno and only being grazed by the attack. It did slight damage, barely noticeable, as Fang shot an Air Cutter at Monferno, who was helpless in the air and unable to dodge. This attack then slammed Monferno to the ground. "Alright! What's next, Mr. Teacher?!"

Luxray eased to her feet, however did not move until Yew motioned her onto the field. He returned the fainted Monferno to his Pokeball, he would get Char the proper medicines in a bit.

From where she stood, Luxray looked up at the Golbat. She gave a feral grin, which looked more like a predator appraising her prey. She then used a mighty Glare attack, which would paralyze the usually fast bat Pokemon.

Due to being paralyzed, Golbat fell to the ground. It was struggling to stand when it let out an Aerial Ace, as that has never missed. However, Fang shrieked in agony just then as it was paralyzed, and fell right next to Luxray, fearing the worst.

Luxray cracked her neck, using Swagger to make herself look tough. This was sure to infuriate the little bugger, but it would also confuse him due to it. She walked over to her once she was sufficiently confused, and said, "Have you ever heard of Parafusion? Chances are, no. That is what you are experiencing at the moment. In all essence, you have only a 30% chance of actually being able to attack."

Done with her little speech, Luxray took a few steps back, and began charging energy for her most powerful move, something that would make this little bat faint in an instant. And if it didn't work the first time, she could always hit it again.

Mike immediately knew what was happening and yelled at Golbat to move. Unfortunately, it was completely unable to do so. After what felt like an eternity, Mike finally though of something. "Alright, Fang, use Confuse Ray!" Fang attempted to use Confuse Ray again and again, not working and even hitting herself once, until it finally connected. Fang and Mike alike waited to see the effects of the attack.

By the time the confuse ray began taking effect, it was too late. The ground shook as a huge bolt of lightning shot down from above, called down by Luxray's Thunder attack, Yew, who had been sensible enough to cover his eyes, looked over to Mike, and said, "Ready to throw in the towel? It doesn't look as if your Golbat can take another hit like that."

Fang somehow barely got up, and Mike said "Now that Luxray's confused I might have a chance. Get ready, Mr. Teacher, because me and my best friend are gonna defeat you! Right Fang?" Mike couldn't understand her, but Fang said "Yeah, we can finally win!" Fang then charged in with an attack Mike has never seen before, and he soon realized it was Acrobatics. This move does massive damage when the opponent holds no item, and since neither have any items to use, this looked to do massive damage on Luxray. Fang then hit directly with Acrobatics, and was ready to continue.

"Sadly," Yew said as the acrobatics move hit, "You forget about type disadvantage. Your flying type move's extra attack bonus was lost to resistance, making the move like any other." His small lecture complete, Yew gave a motion to Luxray, who clamped onto the Golbat's wing with her teeth. This did not do much damage, as it wasn't the move itself. The move then hit as Lixray charged her teeth with high powered electricity, the Thunder Fang attack almost insuring victory right then and there.

"It's nothing personal," Yew continued, "I have many years of practice on you. One could almost say this outcome was to be expected. But I'm not that cocky. You still have a fighting chance, if you play your cards correctly."

Mike knew Fang could not continue, and returned her, as she would lose before she could land anything else. "Little did you, or Adrian, know." Mike took out another Poke Ball, "I have one more Pokemon to show you! Come on out, Porkchop!!!" A Mankey burst out of the Poke Ball and quickly used Screech to lower the defense of Luxray. "Now, Low Kick!!!" Mike knew Luxray was a heavy Pokemon, so this move, plus the defense was sure to do massive damage. The Low Kick hit. "How is that for a surprise?!"

Luxray got to her feet, and once again used Glare. As the paralysis set in, she also used Swagger, invariably implementing the Parafusion technique yet again. She then extended her claws, which began to glow as she used Hone Claws. She was now ready to take on her opponent.

"An interesting play there," Yew commented. He knew that he could pull out of this situation. Luxray was his high card when it came to status effects and power combined.

Porkchop seemed to be unable to move, and could not dodge any attack thanks to Hone Claws. This could be over very quickly, when Porkchop quickly used all of his strength and grabbed Luxray. He then tossed itup and slammed it down, and Mike mumbled "Seismic Toss..." Mike then gave out a small smile as Porkchop panted heavily and went to 1 knee, now unable to move.

Luxray quickly went to work, summoning down yet another Thunder attack. Seeing as the battle was essentially wrapped up, Yew said, "Do note that you may forfeit at any time." As he said this, Lixray bit down on the Makey's arm, the Thunder Fang doing even more damage.

"We will never quit!" Mike screamed with such passion. "We wont ever give up!" Mike screamed for Porkchop to do something, but it was hopeless, the Manley noe fully paralyzed. Mike then felt anger boiling within him, much to his disapproval. Mike started to even tear up. He soon realized it would be over soon, and was ready to give up. "I...I give-" Just as he was about to forfeit, a flash of strength appeared within Porkchop, releasing a critical Karate Chop. This allowed it to break free. Porkchop was ready to unleash a combo of pure strength, when it fell over and fainted. Mike had lost. He was about to cry when he went over to check on Porkchop. He then returned the Mankey and said "Thanks for the good match, Mr. Teacher!" Mike then smiled in delight.

Both Luxray and Yew nodded to Mike, the former returning to her position at the latter's feet. Yew then said, "Please, call me Steven. It's my name." He then walked across the makeshift battlefield, and held out his hand to Mike, offering a handshake.

"If you ever think you may need help training," Yew added, "don't be afraid to visit my classroom. Until then, may your battles go well."

Mike then shook Steven's hand. "I'll try and visit often...Steven." Mike then parted from the field, and went to go back to the dorm building.

Results:

•Char is now level 47!
•Luxray is now level 46!
•Squirts is now level 34!
•Fang is now level 35!
•Porkchop is now level 28!

Steven Yew

Awaiting some students
Yew's Classroom

It had been a good ten minutes since the professor's battle with young Mike, enough time for the middle aged man to reach his classroom. He now sat behind his desk, feet propped atop it, looking at the next class list. It would be small, Only one PC? Impossible! but he would manage. Not many kids realized that they were missing the coolest class on campus. He shrugged this off, and flipped open the newspaper on his desk, setting his mind to the day's sudoku puzzle. Tetra had her own things to do, mainly consisting of reading a novel, and the rest of his team remained hidden away in their Pokeballs, recovering from the rather...intense battles from earlier.

Professor of Pokemon history and mythology

Party:
Spoiler:
•Tetra the Gardevoir
•Ice the Scizor
•Luxray
•Char the Monferno

Boxed Pokémon:
Spoiler:
None...

Fixed Float!

Old June 24th, 2013, 11:30 AM
Red Lion Leo
Trainer Red

~Lukas Lionhart~Raikou Dorm-Battlefield 7~
Lukas looked on his map while he was running, "Battlefield 7 is where i get my fitness on!" He said aloud; ignoring the weird looks he was getting. While he was running he got a good look at everything. Pokemon everywhere, strong looking trainers , and definitly plenty of hot chicks! He stopped by a group of around three girls and yelled "Ladies do you believe in......" He only got that out before they started walking away. He just stood there finger in the air (Hmmm my pure swag must have drove them away......) He was about to start running again when he saw a tall boy with wavy black swooped hair, handsome features, muscular arms revealed by his black muscle shirt. Lukas' eyes widened in shock as the brown eyes of the boy met his, flashing a deep red color. Lukas blinked and the boy was gone. (It couldn't have been him....could it?.....of course not!) His face became solemn and his fist clinched. He then walked the rest of the way to Battlefield 7 for class.

~Leo Lionhart~Suicune Dorm-Sabrina's classroom~
Leo walked out of the dorm humming along to Togepi's singing. (Sabrina's classroom is across campus) He thought to himself while reading his map. Leo tryed to keep looking straight ahead despite some of the dreamy gazes headed his way by many girls, and angry scowels from the guys around the girls. "Togepi remember to stay away from females, they are quite...troublesome." He told the baby pokemon in his bag as he chuckled to himself. "Togepri?" Togepi sounded confused. "Youll get it one day,.... maybe."Leo assured. Out of his peripheral vision he saw a very familiar face: Messy black hair, scrawny build, cocky facial expression, and gym clothes on. Leo's eyes widened in surprise as he saw the boy looking into his eyes with those peircing, black eyes. Leo ducked beside a crowd that was headed in the direction he was going. (Lukas is here!.....no matter he is just another trainer. Still though, i don't have the time to deal with him right now) he shrugged off the feeling of unease he had and continued walking beside the crowd towards his class.
Old June 24th, 2013, 01:44 PM
siiadams
Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866

Nature: Quiet
Shawn Williams - Raikou Dorm - to the pokemon center

Shawn had had enough of this back-and-forth between Kayla and Holly. "If Kayla says she's ok, then lets concentrate on getting Holly to the pokemon center. Besides, if Kayla gets worse, we can get the nurse to look at her, too," he said, looking to Kayla as he said that last part. "I'll keep my eyes on her and help her if she needs it, whether she wants it or not."

He smiled and winked at Kayla and kept near her side, just in case. "I just don't want anything to happen to you," he said quietly to Kayla, "Sorry if you feel like I'm smothering you or anything."

As they walked, Shawn could see the pokemon center in the distance. It looked as though they were almost there. "Hopefully, there won't be a line like earlier," he thought.

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Pokemon Training Academy - Shawn Williams (Sting *in box*, Cactuar, Zapper, Shiva, Pyra, Rocky, Crash)
Old June 24th, 2013, 02:45 PM
ShaymieTheShaymin
Menma~
Community Supporter

Holly frowned and whimpered. "Y-You're kidding, right?" she asked. "Kayla's lying... She's hurt more than she's willing to let on." Kayla smiled. "You can't make me do anything," she said to Holly. She looked at Shawn and smiled. "Thank you," she whispered, kissing him on the lips softly. Holly stared at her. "I guess I missed a lot," she whispered. She felt Molly nudge her and looked up. "What's wrong?" she asked. Molly gestured towards Kayla. "She's going to pass out," she said softly. Holly frowned. "She's too stubborn, Molly. We can't make her do anything that she doesn't want to do, so if she passes out, then it's her fault." Holly sighed and looked at Kayla, who was swaying slightly. "We're almost there," she muttered to herself.

Thanks for everything today. Tomorrow I'll go to heaven. Please be my friends until the very end.
Old June 24th, 2013, 03:02 PM
pokefan9900
The Egg has Finally Hatched!!!

Nature: Serious
After the battle, Mike headed for the Pokemon Center, now with his trusty. After doing this, however, he hears:

*DING DING* Second classes will soon begin! Please look over your schedule and head to your second classes of the day ASAP!

"Wow, already?!" Mike proclaimed. Though this was the 2nd class, it was the 1st one Mike had at the academy. Mike then looked through his schedule "Hmmm...Let's see, second class...Practical Battling with Mr. Alta, huh?" Mike aced the practical exam, so he was wondering why he was in the class. Maybe to be a role model? (remember, his thoughts). "Alright, I guess I'll go there now!" Mike then used his map to work his way towards the classroom.

However, on his way to the classroom, he heard a loud noise. It came closer and closer, and then Mike could make out what it was. "A stampede?! What!!!" All of a sudden, a herd of Tauros came flying by. Mike barely avoided them, but saw one lagging behind. "Let's test our strength after our battle with Steven, guys!" Mike came into view of the Tauros, and released Porkchop to fight it. "Alright, Tauros, let's see what you got!"

Battle: Tauros, lvl. 30

Tauros charges with a Take Down, which Porkchop easily avoids, and hits its head on a tree. "You're not the brightest Tauros, are you? Porkchop, Screech-Low Kick Combo!" Porkchop used Screech, lowering Tauros's defense, and did the Low Kick attack, which took out Tauros's legs. "Now, Seismic Toss!" Porkchop attempted Seismic Toss, but was thrown up by Tauros's horns, instead! "Uh oh..." Porkchop was defenseless as it fell to the ground. As soon as Porkchop got up, sadly, Tauros hit it with a Take Down...again and again and again into a wall until the wall, and presumably Porkchop, broke. It looked like it was all over, when Porkchop got up, its eyes glowing completely white. "Porkchop, you're-" Mike then realized what was happening. "You're evolving!" Mike then gave a delightful smile as Porkchop flashed completely white and emerged a Primeape. "Alright, Porkchop, now use-" Porkchop then charged Tauros with Karate Chop, knocking it unconscious. However, instead of stopping, Porkchop continued to beat down the Tauros, until finally stopping (although the ground was completely cracked and destroyed). Mike soon figured out this move was Rage, and went to congratulate his Pokemon. However, Primeape charged at Mike, and was returned right before it hit him. Mike was happy for the evolution, but sad about how Porkchop was acting. Mike then walked over and apologized to the Tauros, who started to limp away, and Mike continued on his way to class. Guess we'll have to work on your personality, Porkchop!

Pokemon: Squirts the Wartortle: level 35
Fang the Golbat: level 36
Porkchop the Primeape: level 32
Powder the Swinub: Level 16

Last edited by pokefan9900; June 24th, 2013 at 04:11 PM.
Old June 24th, 2013, 04:12 PM
WooliestSteam
A Little Wooly Piece of Steam
Community Supporter

Conor Crawford || Path To Oak Town

"No..." Kayla whispered, again refusing to have anyone help her to the Pokémon Center. Controlling his frustration Conor threw his hands behind his head, looked up to the sky, inhaled and then exhaled slowly. Kayla once more frustratingly stamped her foot on the ground, and started arguing with Holly. At this point Conor had zoned out. Trying to keep a cool and collected head, Conor had closed his eyes and rubbed the sides of his head.

Conor opened his eyes slowly and remained calm. He looked around and saw Shawn comforting Kayla. He also managed to see the Pokémon Center poking up over the hill just ahead.

They were almost there. Conor still had to get back to the Academy after this ordeal finished in order to attend class. Conor could hear muttering and talking come from the front of the group. “Oh… I actually forgot to check what class I have.” Conor thought. He reached into his jeans pocket and pulled out a sheet of paper. “Hmm… Practical Battling with Mr. Alta … could prove to be a useful enough class” Conor muttered. “Perhaps I can ask him about my Ralts” again he muttered looking down at his belt which contained his Poké balls.

He stuffed the piece of paper back in his pocket and looked ahead. They were getting closer to the Pokémon Center. “Thankfully this will all be over soon” Conor thought.
Old June 24th, 2013, 09:29 PM
Megaman765
Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Community Supporter

Nature: Bold
Mark went over his schedule again and noted that he had a class on berries next. Perfect! Mark needed to freshen up on strategies regarding berries anyways. He could see about asking how to properly grow berries as well as his supply of Lum berries was getting low. The patch he found on that stretch of land near the cliff side of the mountain might still be there but it'd be a long walk. Sage Smith was the teacher it seemed... sounded nice enough

Mark made his way through the halls to hopefully find his class. He figured he might be a bit early but better then being late after all! Mark eventually arrived at the class room shown on his schedule and entered the room... Snype stayed perched on his shoulder.

Trainer Academy RP Pokemon
Snype (Sableye)- Lv. 52- Detect, Shadow Sneak, Will-o-wisp, Low Sweep, Foul Play, Taunt (Ability: Keen Eye)
Commodore (Porygon-Z)- Lv. 55 -Signal beam, Conversion 2, Recover, Tri Attack, Ice Beam, Trick Room (Ability: Trace)
Len (Poliwraith)- Lv. 53- Bubblebeam, Brick Break, Dig, Belly Drum, Sleep Talk, Rest (Ability: Water Absorb)
Able (Ninjask)- Lv. 45 - Fury Cutter, Slash, Double Team, Protect, Baton Pass, Swords Dance (Ability: Speed Boost)
Kara (Gligar) Lv. 29 Acrobatics, Substitute, Fury Cutter, Knock Off, Slash,Toxic (Ability: Poison Heal)
Xerox (Ditto) Lv. 32 Transform (Ability: Imposter)

(In Box)
Shedinja- Lv. 35 Fury Swipes, Confuse Ray, Sand attack, Leech Life, Mind Reader, Scratch (Ability: Wonder Guard)
Old June 24th, 2013, 11:06 PM
ShinyDiamond
«Dual Wield» User
Community Supporter

Nature: Bashful

Kilik Chambers - White Lugia Dorms

Most of the Ghost Pokemon were nearly gone, & soon Zorua joined in the battle aside Mistress. Obviously she wanted to make up for her mistake. It was kind of her fault this happened. Nonetheless, she was repaying her debt. She, too, was shooting Shadow Balls at the Ghost Pokemon; the same as Mistress. Pretty soon, all the Ghost Pokemon were gone. That takes care of them. Mana was safe.

"OK then." The problem was settled. Kilik eyes the Zorua for a moment. She caused all this, but she did help protect Mana from disaster. That's got to be something. Not for Kilik. At least, not that much. He turns to Mana as she admits her fear of Ghost Pokemon. Kilik scratches his head, confused. "They could have their use," he explains. "Perhaps I should consider adding one to my team..." He ponders at the thought for a moment before resuming reality.

"I suggest we head to our 2nd class now, before we're late," Kilik suggests, returning Mistress, who was ignoring the Zorua as if she were her superior, into her Pokeball. They really need to get out of there soon, lest the Ghost Pokemon return. Kilik pushes Mana out of the dorm, ignoring the fact if the Zorua was following or not.

One question was on Kilik's mind: What was that dorm?

While I'm alive, I won't let any party members die.

Paired for life with Rose Quartz
~Dia+PS~
Old June 25th, 2013, 10:32 AM
Nathan
don't approach
Community Supporter

Ace Nakamura

Ace was started to get tired of Kayla being so stubborn. "Why can't she just let us help her? ". He looked at her, she was barely moving. She could pass away at any moment. He had to find a way to help the girl. "But how?", he whispered. He wasn't surprised to see her kiss Shawn again. He had to admit he was a little jealous to see them together but he wasn't angry or anything at Shawn. He noticed the center near. But Kayla was still struggling to walk. He looked at her. "You may hate me for what I'm going to say but you aren't alright. You should let us help you."
Old June 25th, 2013, 04:29 PM
ShaymieTheShaymin
Menma~
Community Supporter

Holly sighed softly. "She's not going to listen," she whispered. She squeezed her eyes closed and frowned. Kayla shook her head at Ace. "I'm fine..." she mumbled. She hugged Shawn tightly and smiled weakly. Holly sighed. "I just know that this is going to be bad... I know that she's going to get hurt again... She might even pass out again, and it'll be my fault." She frowned. "I wish that Primrose hadn't shocked me..." Kayla groaned softly. "Sorry..." she mumbled before falling to the ground. Holly opened her eyes. "I knew it... I knew that she was going to pass out again... It's my fault..."

Old June 25th, 2013, 04:47 PM
siiadams
Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866

Nature: Quiet
Shawn Williams - Raikou Dorm

Shawn smiled from the kiss and hug before noticing that Kayla collapsed, apparently unconscious. "Well, this'll make the journey a little easier," he said to himself as he knelt beside her body. He slowly pulled her arms to where she was sitting up. With one swift motion, he pulled her up onto his shoulder and he stood back up. He quickly grabbed her crutches and looked to the others, "Alright, then, lets get going. We're almost there."

Shawn started walking again, faster than before. After a while, his breath heavy from his exertion, he arrived in Oak Town. The pokemon center in sight, he whispered to himself, "Almost there, Kayla." He walked as fast as he could and soon walked through the doors. He got the attention of a nurse, who brought out a gurney. Shawn placed her gently on the rolling bed and took her to an empty room.

"By the way, there's another group coming with another girl," he spoke to the nurse, "She'll be coming in on a Charizard. She seems to be paralyzed. Would you be able to keep both girls in the same room?" The nurse nodded, "Of course. When she gets here, I'll take care of them both." Shawn nodded, looking to Kayla laying there. He softly planted a kiss on her lips and waited outside the door to her room. Hopefully they'll get here soon.

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Pokemon Training Academy - Shawn Williams (Sting *in box*, Cactuar, Zapper, Shiva, Pyra, Rocky, Crash)
Old June 25th, 2013, 05:11 PM
WooliestSteam
A Little Wooly Piece of Steam
Community Supporter

Conor Crawford || Path To Oak Town

Conor walked with the group, again he was zoned out, his thoughts elsewhere. It was then he saw Kayla pass out and fall to the ground. “Well I can’t say I didn’t see that coming” He thought to himself. “A bit harsh but the truth nonetheless” he added.

Shawn bent down beside Kayla and without hesitation swung her onto his back. "Alright, then, let’s get going. We're almost there." He spoke as he looked up at Conor and the others. He then took off walking rather quickly towards the Pokémon Center leaving most of the others trailing behind.

“Oookay …. Well let’s be on our way. We’re almost there and Holly still needs to get to the Center.” Conor remarked as he looked towards the group clasping his hands together.

“Let’s roll” he added as he points towards the town. Conor started walking, slightly faster than before. They were so close, soon Holly and Kayla would have proper help instead of relying on some friends.
Old June 25th, 2013, 05:49 PM
Nathan
don't approach
Community Supporter

Ace Nakamura

Ace watched as Kayla collapsed on the ground. "I did try to warn her, I can't feel guilty for her". However Shawn quickly picked her and left them to go to the Pokemon Center. "Well he sure is impatient". He looked at Holly, thinking she should be taken fast to the Center as well. "Speed up Charizard!", he said looking at his dragon-like Pokemon. The fire Pokemon growled and raised himself a little and began flying very low to avoid Holly having dizziness. "Get her to Shawn in the Center". The Pokemon seemed to nod and sped up to go to the Center. He arrived quickly to his location and entered. He found a nurse and growled, hoping that she would understand. The nurse, remembering that a girl had to come on a Charizard, took her and brought her to the same room as Kayla.
Old June 25th, 2013, 06:52 PM
ShaymieTheShaymin
Menma~
Community Supporter

Holly Amarosa

Holly whimpered softly and watched the nurse, who was checking Kayla's temperature. "Is she okay?" Holly whispered. The nurse nodded. "She just has a fever. She should be fine. What happened to her?" She put a cool rag on Kayla's forehead and walked out. Holly frowned. "I still need help!" she yelled. She gulped when the nurse walked back into the room with a needle. "What's that for?" Holly asked. The nurse smiled. "Don't worry," she said softly. "It's just to help with the paralysis. I promise it won't hurt." She walked over to Holly, who whimpered and squeezed her eyes shut and felt the nurse raise her sleeve up and put the needle in her arm. "I'll be able to move after this?" Holly asked, mentally begging that the nurse wouldn't ask about the scars. The nurse nodded, but Holly didn't see it. "Yep."

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here