Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Theatre > Roleplay Stage
Reload this Page [Pokémon] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Roleplay Stage This is where the In-Character roleplaying happens. Before you create a thread here, recruit some players in Roleplay Casting. Your very own legend is about to unfold! A world of dreams and adventures awaits! Let's go!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old June 30th, 2013 (04:33 PM).
Forum Dweller.
Team Unova

Nature: Jolly
Iny Gage,: The Academy

“Ha, I’m not gonna let you win that easy” Clumsy replied smiling. Heading off in a sprint with her. Slowly passing her up.

Surprised, Iny tried to push herself even faster, Which only results in her almost tripping all over herself. "Dang it! I can't let him win!" She says, Unable to push herself further without almost tripping.

“Good race, I didn't know you were that fast” Clumsy said, Obviously out of breath.

Watching him slow down she knew the race was over, "I told you it was fair! My short legs can only carry me so fast" She complains a bit, Still catching her breath. "I would have won if I sprinted sooner" She thinks to herself "He's Exhausted"

“So, shall we head to this class then?” he added.

"Well I hope you know where it is, I don't have the slightest clue." She states, Her breathing reverting back to normal mostly.
Old June 30th, 2013 (04:55 PM).
Sylveon
Team Hoenn

Nature: Modest
Rosalyn Smith

Rosalyn smiled to herself as class for today was question and answer as she put her sketch book away and called her togekiss back, letting Jazz sit by her feet. That's great, I have so many questions she thought listening to the others students questions. The first student a girl asked Bai-sensei how old she was, and the teacher answered that she was 19. Right after a boy rudely asked why she was teaching them and looked abashed after her answer. When the question on homework was given the answer was that it depended on them as a class. The last question asking what they would learn about journeys.

Good no one asked my question Rosalyn thought shifting in her chair and wincing as her injured foot brushed against her crutches which were laid on the ground next to her. "Bai-sensei, I traveled through both Kanto and Johto as an artist last year, could you tell me what the Hoenn regions like? That's were I'd like to travel in next"
Old June 30th, 2013 (04:57 PM).
A Little Wooly Piece of Steam
Team Sinnoh
Crystal Tier

Conor Crawford || The Academy

"Well I hope you know where it is, I don't have the slightest clue." Iny stated as both her and Conor’s breathing returned to normal. “Nope! I don’t have the slightest idea” Conor laughed as he reached into his pocket for a sheet of paper. “Hmm, I’m not sure where this class is. I suppose we could just wander around until we find the classroom? I can’t think of a better idea.”

Conor placed the sheet back in his pocket and turned towards the Academy. “Let’s check these classroom doors and see what they say." As Conor stepped just inside the doors he looked around at the different classroom names. “Wait look … at the bottom of the hall there. ‘Practical Battling, Mr. Alta.’ That’s us!”

Conor turned around, looked at Iny and smiled. “Well here we go. You ready?”
Old June 30th, 2013 (06:41 PM).
Forever Shawol and Aileean
Team Johto

Nature: Adamant
Bai Kong

"The Hoenn region has a very warm climate, much warmer than the other regions, barring Orre and maybe Unova; although, Unova has more of an unnatural heat. The route conditions are generally very hazardous if you don't know what's going to come: in one route, the only way to cross would be swimming through parts of an ocean, but then in the next route, there's a desert and then there's a huge forest. It is a beautiful region though and it is well renowned for its Pokemon contests, if you are interested in those sorts of things. It would be very good to have Pokemon that can use Surf or Fly in Hoenn, mainly for crossing the ocean and, perhaps, flying over some of the more thicker forests. Generally, in Hoenn, I would be prepared for any weather and route conditions that may come your way," concluded Bai. "Of course, that goes for the same in all of the regions, but very much more so in Hoenn."

"Hey, Bai-sensei," called out a guy from the back, "what kind of Pokemon do ya got?"

"Currently, I have my Unova team on me, but I do have more Pokemon in my PC account," stated Bai before grinning. "As for the specific kind, now, that would be telling."

"Have you seen any legendary Pokemon?" asked a girl in the middle quietly.

Bai nodded. "I have seen quite a lot. All together, I have seen eighteen legendary Pokemon."

Immediately, there was an outburst.

"Which ones?!"

"Where did you see them?!"

"Did you capture any of them?!"

Bai held up a hand for silence and, wanting to hear more, the class settled down. "I would rather not go into the huge list of which legendary Pokemon I have seen, but I have seen them in my various travels throughout the regions. And, no, I did not capture any of the legendary Pokemon. I did not want to disrespect any of them by trying to force them, which is what I would be doing if I did capture them, into listening to me. I will say this: if you are meant to capture a legendary Pokemon or be the companion to a legendary Pokemon, they will come to you and they will let you know through various means. If you just stumble upon them and take that as an okay to capture them, you will be thoroughly trounced by the legendaries. I have seen this happen to other trainers and I would rather like it if you all did not make the same mistakes. Also, if you see a hostile legendary Pokemon and you were the cause for the hostility, you apologise with a sincere heart and hope for the best because, if you are sincere enough, you may be able to scoot through with everything intact as legendary Pokemon are not supposed to attack humans without a cause. If you see a hostile legendary Pokemon and you were not the cause for the hostility and it is because the legendary Pokemon in and of itself is hostile, you run. Don't try to be brave, don't try to fight it, you run or you die."

Bai's serious, experienced eyes glanced at every one of the young trainers' eyes in the classroom, imparting the sincerity and serious nature of the advice.

After meeting everyone's eyes, Bai smiled. "Any other questions?"

http://i354.photobucket.com/albums/r417/MichaelaTheUchiha/Onew277-2.jpg
Old June 30th, 2013 (06:44 PM).
Crimson Angel of Judecca
Team Unova
Gold Tier

Nature: Naive
Send a message via Skype™ to ShaymieTheShaymin
Kayla Makihatayama

Kayla frowned. "Fine..." she muttered. She sighed softly and looked up at Shawn. "I don't think that there's anything that you can do..." She watched Shadow float back into the corner and sighed again. "Just don't leave... Please..." Kayla looked up at Shawn with puppy-dog eyes. She heard the door open and turned around, frowning when she saw the nurse holding a tray of medicine. "You need to take your medicine," she said softly. Kayla pouted and turned her head away. "No," she said softly. The nurse frowned. "You have to take your medicine in order to get better," she whispered. Kayla shook her head stubbornly. "No."

Apostle Edel Blau of the blue sky! We must follow the demon spores to their gathering place and defeat the Dark King Wallenstein!
Old June 30th, 2013 (06:49 PM). Edited July 1st, 2013 by Chalifoux.
:: Lives In SHADES of COOL ::
Team Kanto
Silver Tier

Nature: Timid
DERRICK
INSIDE:

The Pokemon Trainer Academy

Derrick Fastolf

???
Theme: ???

"Oh crap, oh crap, oh crap!"

Derrick volted and bashed across the school ground. Had he wandered for god-knows-how long when he realized that this island is a school. And as with all schools, there are classes to attend. Classes, which he was probably late to...

Needless to say, he wasn't having a blast of a time as he dashed across the halls of the school buildings. His left hand holding a chunk of paper. "Journeys" is read in it. And while he now knew which class he had to attend, he was far from finding its respective classroom. And the passersby were no help, either:

"Yo, watch it!"

"Let's go get a soda or something!"

"HEY, I just met you (dun dun dun), and this is crazy (dun dun dun), but here's my number, so call me maybe?"

"Oh, HELL no!" was always his reply, which was then responded by an insult, a "how rude!" or in some instances, both. And finally, there it was, the Arceus blesses door, with its sacred rectangular shape that upon being opened would reveal a promised land filled with chairs and with a teacher on the inside.

"Um... is this the Journeys class?" He asks as to make sure that it IS the right classroom to the female figure that he realizes in front of several students. The class has probably begun.

Hello there.

Chalifoux
Lives In Shades Of Cool
:: can't get thru his world ::

Private Message
Friend Code
Logbook
IGN
Trade Reviews
Pair

Old June 30th, 2013 (07:25 PM).
Evil Overlord
Team Kanto
Platinum Tier

Nature: Mild
Send a message via Skype™ to Cosmic Fury
Adrian Steele -- Journeys Class

Adrian had made good time to the classroom, and quietly took a seat. Supernova had insisted in remaining outside of her ball, so he hadn't forced the point on her.

Instead on asking questions, Adrian made a concerted effort to study this teacher. He noticed right off the bat that the teacher seemed to hold some obvious experience in dealing with harsh situations, as well as experienced her fair share of triumphs. It's to be expected that she's got a familiarity with these things. He wondered whether she was as familiar with pain as he was, though.

Supernova pointedly made a very low buzzing sound that snapped Adrian back to attention of his surroundings. Adrian thought of his question, and decided to make a good one. Besides, he wanted to get a measure of what kind of person she was before he even thought of opening up to her.

It wasn't doubtful that she knew of his condition, but he had to find out anyway. "How would you deal with total defeat, and the fear or terror that follows?"

"You sure you had to go off and have her tell of a brush with mortality? That's a bit cruel, even for you. Sure, you know these things, but what do you hope to gain by this?" Supernova knew that only Adrian in this classroom (aside from the Gardevoir and assorted Pokémon) could understand her, so she took full advantage of it.

However, Adrian didn't have such a luxury. He knew that this was a rare moment when the Volcarona was being completely intelligent and serious about something, so he had to respond somehow... but it would have to come later. As such, he simply gave her a look which told her that the upcoming events would tell her everything.

It's not all about the stats or the fight. It's all about who the characters are, and what they do.
Old June 30th, 2013 (07:31 PM).
Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866
Team Unova

Nature: Quiet
Shawn Williams - Raikou Dorm - Pokemon Center

Shawn smiled, but shook his head when Kayla wouldn't take her medicine. He went back to her side, gently kissing her cheek and whispering in her ear, "You know, I'd really like to take you on a date, but we can't do that if you're still here. So you'll have to take your medicine first in order to get out."

He smiled as he pulled back away from her. "And you won't have to worry. I'm not going to leave your side for anything," Shawn said to her, allowing the nurse to come forward with Kayla's medication.

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Pokemon Training Academy - Shawn Williams (Sting *in box*, Cactuar, Zapper, Shiva, Pyra, Rocky, Crash)
Old June 30th, 2013 (07:54 PM). Edited June 30th, 2013 by ShaymieTheShaymin.
Crimson Angel of Judecca
Team Unova
Gold Tier

Kayla Makihatayama

Kayla blushed and smiled. "A date?" she mouthed. She looked at the nurse. "Give me that medicine!" she said excitedly. The nurse tilted her head. "Alright," she said uncertainly. She handed Kayla the pills and a glass of water. Kayla smiled and took the pills quickly. She looked up at Shawn, her eyes sparkling. "Do you really mean it?" she asked. "Are you really going to take me out on a date?" The nurse giggled and walked out of the room. Kayla felt a Pokeball shaking and gasped when Primrose popped out. The mouse squeaked and looked up at Kayla sadly, her eyes begging for forgiveness. Kayla sighed. "You're forgiven," she whispered. She looked back up at Shawn and smiled.

Kayla Makihatayama

Kayla blushed and smiled. "A date?" she mouthed. She looked at the nurse. "Give me that medicine!" she said excitedly. The nurse tilted her head. "Alright," she said uncertainly. She handed Kayla the pills and a glass of water. Kayla smiled and took the pills quickly. She looked up at Shawn, her eyes sparkling. "Do you really mean it?" she asked. "Are you really going to take me out on a date?" The nurse giggled and walked out of the room. Kayla felt a Pokeball shaking and gasped when Primrose popped out. The mouse squeaked and looked up at Kayla sadly, her eyes begging for forgiveness. Kayla sighed. "You're forgiven," she whispered. She looked back up at Shawn and smiled.

Apostle Edel Blau of the blue sky! We must follow the demon spores to their gathering place and defeat the Dark King Wallenstein!
Old June 30th, 2013 (08:13 PM).
Team Unova

Shawn smiled largely as he watched Kayla take her medicine. A pichu suddenly comes out of one of her pokeballs, which she had forgiven. Was that the pichu that caused Holly to be paralyzed? Its ok, he had another idea to think about. He had to figure out where to take her on their date that he promised. She, though, seemed skeptical about it.

"You think I'd lie to you?" he asked her, smiling all the while. "When the nurse says you're well enough to leave, you and I will go out to celebrate...just the two of us." He walked to her, placing a hand on her cheek. "Is there anything in particular that you'd want to do?" he asked her, wondering what she liked to do.

Pokemon Training Academy - Shawn Williams (Sting *in box*, Cactuar, Zapper, Shiva, Pyra, Rocky, Crash)
Old June 30th, 2013 (08:13 PM). Edited July 13th, 2013 by miltankRancher.
Mega Ampharos is the one.
Team Kalos

Send a message via Yahoo to miltankRancher
Dexter Patrick Prince || Lugia Dorm
+ Helioptile

Dex opened the door and found nothing inside, except a double-decked bed and cobwebs. He has Pan and Scrag, his newly caught Pokemon out. "What is this place?" It looked like a normal room, but something seemed to make the air pretty heavy to breath in. "What'd you reckon this is, Pan?" His Pokemon just shrugged. Dex looked around the room. There were empty picture frames still standing on the bedside table. Dex picked one up. "This looked pretty old to me," he said. He tried the drawers but they were locked. He tried opening the cabinet and what he saw surprised him.

A Gengar stepped out, laughing mischievously. "So that's the reason for the Gastlys," Dex mumbled under his breath. The Gengar prepared a Focus Blast. "Run!"

I am a Roleplayer

...and I am PROUD of it.
Lanistae Jacet [Lies of a Trainer]
Old June 30th, 2013 (08:31 PM).
Crimson Angel of Judecca
Team Unova
Gold Tier

Kayla Makihatayama

Kayla smiled. "Well..." She looked down at the ground and picked at the bed cover in thought. "Maybe we could go on a double-date with my cousin and her boyfriend... It would be a lot of fun..." She smiled. "We could decide where to go with them... I bet Holly wouldn't mind!" Kayla pecked Shawn's cheek. "I feel better already, though... Can't we leave now? Or at least after class?" She kissed Shawn's lips softly and grabbed his hand.

Primrose jumped to the ground and crawled under the bed. She gasped when she saw Rosemary curled up into a ball, her eyes squeezed shut tightly. "What are you doing?" Primrose asked. Rosemary jumped and opened her eyes. "That Gastly scares me," she whispered. "I'm hiding from him..." Primrose sighed and grabbed Rosemary's tail and started to pull on it, frowning when the kitten started to shriek.

Old June 30th, 2013 (08:51 PM).
Furude
Team Sinnoh
ModeratorEO

Nature: Mild

Zayne Alta

Zayne had been sitting back in his classroom for less than ten minutes when the first of his students for the second class showed up - a rude one.
"Hey, Mr. Alta, when can we start?!" the boy said loudly and impatiently upon entering the room - despite he being the only one to have arrived at that time.
What a rude and impatient child... Zayne thought to himself, despite not being that much older all things considered. Zayne responded, trying to keep his eye twitching with annoyance
"No, we cannot start now. I have a full class of students I'm waiting on, each and every one of which are just as important as you. Besides, if I started now not only would I have to explain everything a second time over I would quite probably be left with a disruptive student finished before the others. Not that any of this matters as you will need to work with a partner for today's lesson anyway. What you can do is collect a copy of Pokemon Analysis from the shelf in the back of the room and choose one pokemon, preferably a smaller one, to use for the upcoming tasks." Upon finishing dealing with his student it occurred to Zayne that he had forgotten to follow through with his punishment of the two late students earlier
Oops... I best be sure not to forget any more, especially with that one around.

Soon enough the rest of his class began to trickle in to the classroom, Zayne took note of the ones that seemed enthusiastic and the ones that looked like they could become troublesome, not that he was foolish enough to believe first impressions were everything. Once the class had all entered the room Zayne began giving out instructions, again hoping his young eighteen years of age didn't cause any trouble.
"Okay, for those of you who have just arrived. I am Mr. Alta and I will be your teacher for this class. Please take a copy of Pokemon Analysis from the back of the room and select a pokemon for the lesson, preferably a smaller one since space is limited." Zayne waited patiently for his students to follow the instructions and get seated before continuing to explain the lesson - a variation on the one he had taught earlier "Now then, before I explain your first task for this lesson I'm going to explain something about this class. This class is not called Practical Battling because it consists of nothing but learning through experience, this class is called Practical Battling because it teachers you practicality on the battlefield - using the field to your advantage, knowing your enemy and making rational decisions. For the entirety of this lesson you will be working with a partner -" Zayne caught several students already moving to team up with friends "- don't move yet."

Zayne waited for the impatient students to return to their seats before continuing his explanation
"For the first task you and your partner, using the book for guidance but also using your own knowledge and common sense, will analyse the pokemon the other has chosen. You are expected to write down all of your observations - think of things like abilities, anatomy, personality, anything you notice. Now you can move."
I'm getting the hang of this now I think.

Sylvia Hanson

Sylvia rushed from the icy fields towards the academy, stopping only to feed a pecha berry to Shiva, at a sprint.
I let that battle go on way too long!!! Suffice to say the suicune dorm student was pushed for time on her way to her class. Thankfully though her earlier sour mood had improved dramatically with the opportunity to blow of steam in her battle - although she wasn't going to consider two strange people who had nearly injured her friends in the near future she was grateful to the two boys.

Sylvia reached the academy building and rushed through the doors, ignoring the receptionists reminder not to run in the halls.
I do not want to be late, even if this class will probably end up boring it could be very useful. She soon enough reached the door to the class she was supposed to be attending. Checking the time before entering she sighed, she was only a minute over the time written on her timetable - probably nothing to worry about. She opened the door to see that most of the class was already assembled and took a seat towards the middle of the class - apologizing for her near tardiness as she did so.
Well... here we go.

"All right. I'll play a game with this endless June."

Roleplay Theatre | The Underground |
Pairs
Lokiepie, Chalifoux & Crunch Punch
|
Blog
The Pie Bakery

Old June 30th, 2013 (09:15 PM).
Forum Dweller.
Team Unova

Iny Gage: The Academy

“Nope! I don't have the slightest idea” He said, Pulling out a sheet of paper.

"Dang it! We're gonna be so late..." Iny says out loud, Searching her bag for her own schedule.

“Hmm, I’m not sure where this class is. I suppose we could just wander around until we find the classroom? I can’t think of a better idea.” said Clumsy.

Iny let out a deep sigh and somberly replies "Yeah, I guess so... Lead the way." She says as she waves her arms out in an "After you" Gesture.

“Wait look … at the bottom of the hall there. ‘Practical Battling, Mr. Alta.’ That’s us!” He said, Turning around, He looked at Iny and smiled. “Well here we go. You ready?”

"Oh thank god!" Iny states sounding happy "Now instead of missing the class, we'll be really really late." She adds after sarcastically. "Its not like I would have found it though..." She thinks to herself.

"Well anyway, Lets hurry up" She says, Pulling clumsy along by the arm.
Old June 30th, 2013 (11:24 PM). Edited July 1st, 2013 by pokefan9900.
The Egg has Finally Hatched!!!
Team Unova

Nature: Serious
Mike, after listening to Mr. Alta's mini-lecture, went to the back of the room for the book. "Hmmmm...what should I choose..." Mike searched through the pages until he found the perfect Pokemon. "Cool, a Squirtle! Squirts used to be one of those!" Mike then sat in the back and waited until the rest arrived. Mike then looked for a partner to pair up with. Who here isn't paired up yet?!

Pokemon: Squirts the Wartortle: level 35
Fang the Golbat: level 36
Porkchop the Primeape: level 32
Powder the Swinub: Level 16
Old July 1st, 2013 (01:35 AM).
Team Kalos

Nature: Careful
Samantha Felicity Cooper

"Well, you're right. Everyone that comes at you will do it in a different way, and may have different reasons too. If someone wants to mug you, they'll be attacking you very differently than a killer would. So preparing for the different ways different people attack different parts of your body... you get the idea, we'd be here forever. We'll keep it simple for now."

Sammy tapped Mark on the forehead to demonstrate her point. "Number one. Don't headbutt people - it's stupid. You keep all your important stuff in there, and if you knock yourself out you're finished. Also, we've got a lot of the vulnerable areas I talked about there too. Thrusting it at your attacker just doesn't make sense, you wouldn't try to hit them with your groin, so don't try and hit them with your head. The only real exception to this is if you don't have any other choice, if your arms and legs are tied up or something."

"Number two," she said, reaching out and tapping his arms, "hit your opponent's upper body with these, and their lower body with their legs. Don't try and kick people in the head - chances are you're not good enough to pull that off. And don't punch people in the kneecap either. The exceptions are if you're in an unusual position - so it's easier to hit their legs with your fists than your feet. Which brings us to number three."

Taking a half step back Sammy stretched her arm out and was just about able to tap Mark on the nose. "From this distance, I can reach your nose, but not your ears. So I would try to strike your nose from where I am, I would not move closer so I can get your ears. Never move closer to your attacker, that's what they want. Remember, fight smart and use the least amount of energy possible, okay? All this stuff is different if you're really good and a black belt or whatever, but when it comes down to an amateur defending themselves these are the rules. Got it?"
Old July 1st, 2013 (05:01 AM).
A Little Wooly Piece of Steam
Team Sinnoh
Crystal Tier

Conor Crawford || The Academy

"Well anyway, Lets hurry up" Iny stated as she dragged Conor along by the arm. “She sure is eager to get going” Conor thought to himself.

Conor was never one for going to class. Ever since he was a young boy he did nothing but avoid, skip and flat out refuse to attend school, this of course was unknown to his parents at the time. So the fact that he was about to walk into a classroom, something which he disliked for a start, was dragged along by a girl he had only just met and had spent the better part of his day helping a stranger to a Pokémon Center, this could only be described as the most unusual day in Conor’s life.

As for the teacher, he had no idea what he was like. He didn’t know him, and he didn’t know Conor. What age would he be? Would he be kind? Would he be grumpy? Question upon question entered Conor’s head as he was being dragged to the door of the classroom.

As Iny and Conor reached the door, voices could be heard inside. Obviously the class had already begun and this made the act of walking into the already on-going class that little bit more awkward.

“Perhaps I should go first?” Conor quizzed as he looked at Iny. Conor already knew full well the embarrassment of being the first person to walk into a classroom late.
Old July 1st, 2013 (05:36 AM).
Team Unova

Shawn smiled as Kayla suggested a double-date with her cousin and boyfriend, and met her kiss on the lips with one of his own. "Can't we leave now? Or at least after class?" she asked. Apparently she was excited about having a date. So was he, but his priority now was her health.

"We need to be sure that you're healthy enough to leave," he told her, "It wouldn't be all that romantic if we had to spend half of our date in here because we rushed you out the door." He kissed her again on the lips, lingering on them a little longer than before. He smiled larger than ever before as he gently held her hand and sat next to her.

Shawn had totally forgot about classes. "It may be best to get to our classes, though...When we leave, if classes had already started, how about we just skip them? We can always make up for them later." He couln't fathom the possibility of skipping class, since he typically didn't, but maybe the seriousness he had at the start is starting to wear away and expose his more natural side.

Old July 1st, 2013 (06:52 AM).
Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Team Johto
Silver Tier

Nature: Bold
Mark nodded at her instruction. Never move closer to your attacker. That was the rule that stuck out the most too him. It was all about keeping a fair distance between the two. He tried not to flinch when she tapped him on his nose. He was getting a good idea of different strategies to keep himself safe... but he was looking forward the most to the actual moves. Throwing Punches and such. It'd feel so cool being able to fight like that!

"I got it. Keep a good distance between your foe and keep your important bits safe. How about actual ways to fight? I think I'm flexable enough to throw some good hits." Mark said, throwing a few Jabs in the air that probobly looked really sloppy in a trained fighter's eyes mostly in stance. He was very eager to learn more but might end up getting ahead of himself.

Trainer Academy RP Pokemon
Snype (Sableye)- Lv. 52- Detect, Shadow Sneak, Will-o-wisp, Low Sweep, Foul Play, Taunt (Ability: Keen Eye)
Commodore (Porygon-Z)- Lv. 55 -Signal beam, Conversion 2, Recover, Tri Attack, Ice Beam, Trick Room (Ability: Trace)
Len (Poliwraith)- Lv. 53- Bubblebeam, Brick Break, Body Slam, Belly Drum, Sleep Talk, Rest (Ability: Water Absorb)
Able (Ninjask)- Lv. 46 - X-Scissor, Slash, Double Team, Protect, Baton Pass, Swords Dance (Ability: Speed Boost)
Kara (Gligar) Lv. 35 Acrobatics, Substitute, Fury Cutter, Knock Off, Slash,Toxic (Ability: Poison Heal)
Xerox (Ditto) Lv. 35 Transform (Ability: Imposter)

(In Box)
Shedinja- Lv. 35 Fury Swipes, Confuse Ray, Sand attack, Leech Life, Mind Reader, Scratch (Ability: Wonder Guard)
Omanyte- Lv. 35 Brine, Mud Shot, Rollout, Ice Beam, Protect, Bite
(Ability: Swift Swim)
Old July 1st, 2013 (07:21 AM).
Team Kalos

Samantha Felicity Cooper

Sammy laughed and leaned back a little, just to make sure Mark didn't catch her on the chin by accident with one of his jabs. He was certainly eager, she had to give him that much.

"Okay, calm down killer. First of all we need to get you standing right, you're like a brick wall. Now are you right or left handed? Because that'll define which way round you stand. Which hand you have forwards, which foot. I'll show you the most basic boxing stance there is, it's pretty good for attack and defense. You might see some people on the TV, or even me if I'm feeling cocky, use other stances than this, but that's for advanced stuff. I'm right handed, so I do it like this. If you're left handed, just reverse everything."

She backed up from him a little so he could get a good view of what she was doing. She turned her body slightly to the right, making herself a smaller target, and placed her left foot forwards and her right foot back, so that each foot was more or less underneath the shoulder on that side.

"See? You want your feet underneath your shoulders, and the heel of your back foot lined up with the toes of your front foot. If it helps, think of a painted white line on the ground. You want it to be running right underneath the centre of your body, with your back heel just touching one side of it, and the toes on your front foot just touching the other side of it. Once you get this I'll show you how to hold your hands and your head, then we can start looking at your punches."

She had never taught anyone before, always having been a student, but she hoped she wasn't doing too bad a job. She just had to make sure to keep slowing things down, Mark wanted to race ahead and she was tempted to let him just so she would have someone to spar against. But all that would do would teach him badly and give her someone she could knock out easily. Where was the fun in that?
Old July 1st, 2013 (07:35 AM).
Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Team Johto
Silver Tier

Nature: Bold
Mark observed her stance as well as the instruction she gave. There was more to this whole fighting thing then meets the eye. Snype jumped off of Mark's shoulder so that he could have some space to throw his punches. As Sammy made her movements, Mark did his best to mimic them by putting his feet right below his shoulder. It might have looked a little off but Sammy would hopefully correct him if anything was wrong. Either way it was close enough. He made sure his feet were pointing the right way as well.

"How's this...?" Mark said, trying to keep a steady stance. So far this wasn't too bad... Mark hoped he at least looked good doing all of this.

Trainer Academy RP Pokemon
Snype (Sableye)- Lv. 52- Detect, Shadow Sneak, Will-o-wisp, Low Sweep, Foul Play, Taunt (Ability: Keen Eye)
Commodore (Porygon-Z)- Lv. 55 -Signal beam, Conversion 2, Recover, Tri Attack, Ice Beam, Trick Room (Ability: Trace)
Len (Poliwraith)- Lv. 53- Bubblebeam, Brick Break, Body Slam, Belly Drum, Sleep Talk, Rest (Ability: Water Absorb)
Able (Ninjask)- Lv. 46 - X-Scissor, Slash, Double Team, Protect, Baton Pass, Swords Dance (Ability: Speed Boost)
Kara (Gligar) Lv. 35 Acrobatics, Substitute, Fury Cutter, Knock Off, Slash,Toxic (Ability: Poison Heal)
Xerox (Ditto) Lv. 35 Transform (Ability: Imposter)

(In Box)
Shedinja- Lv. 35 Fury Swipes, Confuse Ray, Sand attack, Leech Life, Mind Reader, Scratch (Ability: Wonder Guard)
Omanyte- Lv. 35 Brine, Mud Shot, Rollout, Ice Beam, Protect, Bite
(Ability: Swift Swim)
Old July 1st, 2013 (07:45 AM).
Team Kalos

Samantha Felicity Cooper

"That's not bad, but relax a little. You're too rigid. You want your body to be in this stance, but not locked into it. And raise your back heel a bit, it'll help your balance. In a real fight you're going to be moving around a lot. Okay, so your hands. They should match your feet. Your dominant hand - whichever one you use the most - is actually the one you hold back."

Sammy lifted her arms up to demonstrate. Her left hand was in front of her face, while her right hand was beside her right cheek.

"So. Elbows down, but hands up. Just like you see on TV. You want your head to be behind your hands to keep it protected, with your chin tilted down towards your chest. Your eyes should be just above your hands so you can see whats going on. Give it a try. Once you've got this nailed, you've pretty much got your stance sorted. You should practice getting into this position again and again when you have time - while you've set your Pokemon some training would probably be a good time. It'll make it easier, practice makes perfect and all that."
Old July 1st, 2013 (07:57 AM).
King of the Hell
Team Unova

|
|
|
|
|
|
Zen the Gardevoir

Bai's Classroom

3-1: Class Participation?

Bai, through her mind, offered for Zen to introduce herself to the class. Zen thought of it, but seeing as the class had practically taken off with flurries of questions, she decided it best to just sit there and watch everything as it happened. However, it seemed interesting that the topic had jumped to legendaries so quickly. Despite all this, Zen couldn't find anything to say to involve herself. She simply watched quietly from beside Bai's desk, just sort of allowing herself to be aware of her surroundings.

Old July 1st, 2013 (11:21 AM).
Crimson Angel of Judecca
Team Unova
Gold Tier

Holly Amarosa

Kayla smiled. "I guess we can skip class..." she whispered. "I'll have an excuse for not going, but what about you?" She gasped when she heard screeching under the bed and peeked down. "What are you two doing?" Kayla asked. She blinked when Rosemary ran into her face and pulled her head up, wincing when she hit the bed. "Ow!" Kayla yelled. She pulled Rosemary off of her face and sat up quickly. "What happened?" she asked, petting the kitten. Rosemary mewed softly and climbed up to Kayla's head. Kayla sighed and looked at Shawn. "I hope that you don't get in trouble..."

Old July 1st, 2013 (01:08 PM).
Team Unova

"I'm not worried about it," Shawn smiled, "Besides, I figured you'd want my company so you wouldn't be bored." All of a sudden, his head started pounding like someone was beating his brain with a brick. Instinctively, he let go of her hand and braced his head, groaning softly. "Sorry...hang on..." he said to her through gritted teeth.

He stood up and walked to the bathroom sink, staggering a little bit on the way. He got to the sink, staring at the mirror, as he reached into his pocket and pulled out a small medicine bottle. He opened it and took a pill out, quickly closing the bottle and replacing it in his pocket. Shawn quickly swallowed the pill, chasing it with water, and thought he saw a look of concern on Kayla's face. Did he imagine it?

He quickly turned to her, smiling and slowly walking back to her. "I hope I didn't scare you. I'll be ok once the pill kicks in," Shawn said as he sat back down next to her bed.

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links