The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner

Notices

Roleplay Corner Go here to Roleplay (RP) about ANYTHING. Enjoy joining and creating RPs.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old July 13th, 2013, 09:19 AM
ShaymieTheShaymin
Mirage of Deceit

Nature: Naive
Send a message via Skype™ to ShaymieTheShaymin
Kayla Makihatayama and Holly Amarosa

Kayla frowned and sighed. "Idiot," she mumbled. Holly whimpered softly and turned towards the Growlithe. "Poor puppy..." she whispered sadly. She walked towards it and took it from Torch. She petted it softly and frowned when it winced. "It's okay... I won't let that bad guy hurt you anymore." The boy laughed. "Are all normal people this stupid?" he asked. "I'm glad I'm not like you. Keep the dumb thing. I don't need it anymore." Holly gasped and glared at the boy. "How could you be so heartless and cruel?! This Pokemon has feelings, too! J-Just get away from here!" She petted the Growlithe again and whimpered. The boy laughed. "I was going to leave, anyway. This isn't over, though." He reached into his pocket and pulled out a Pokeball. Holly glared at him as he sent out an Abra and teleported away. She sighed and walked over to Haru. "This is the worst day ever... At least that guy is gone, but he left his Growlithe." She petted the puppy, who had fallen asleep, and sighed. "We should get it some help..." She looked at the multiple scars on the Fire-type's body and whimpered.

Pairs~ ♥ My Twitter~ ♥ Beautiful Angels~
Old July 13th, 2013, 09:54 AM
siiadams
Dazed and confused...typical

Nature: Quiet
Shawn Williams - Raikou Dorm - Oak Town

Shawn was relieved that the boy left, being teleported away by an Abra. Someday, they'll get him, but not today. He recalled Rocker to his pokeball and rushed to the others, hoping they were ok. Holly was taking care of the Growlithe that was at first under the boy's control. Kayla was shaking her head at the whole situation. He walked up behind her and asked, "Are you ok?" He simply placed his arms around her shoulders and kissed her ear. He didn't want to scare her, which is why he spoke first.

Shawn shook his head, wondering what that guy's problem really was. "Lets drop the little pup off at the pokemon center," he offered, "Let the nurse release it back into the wild. After that, we can go on our date. Given what happened today, we definitely need a great time."

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Pokemon Training Academy - Shawn Williams (Sting, Cactuar, Zapper, Shiva, Pyra, Rocky)
Vale Institute of Magic - Jason Barrett, Metal
Heart of Soul - Anthony "Tony" Marsh & Tabor
Adventurers In Training - Xaltin
PokeLINK - Jerrod Parker
Old July 13th, 2013, 10:18 AM
<Challenger>
Live with the flow, baby!

Nature: Jolly
Haru Hatake

Haru walked over to the nearest tree and gave it a punch, releasing his frustration and he regained his composure. "Ehem....Sorry about that guys...Lost my cool there..." He wasn't proud of the fact that he could lose his seemingly-permanent cool, but he could, and that was enough. He walked over to Holly and gave her the biggest hug he could. He whispered in her ear, "I love you. I will never let that jerk hurt you." He let her go and took her hand into his and pulled her close and turned to Shawn. "You, my friend, have an excellent point." He returned Torch to his pokeball and put it back in his belt-loop. "Let's head on over there." He gave a smile, "We have a long way to go, and there are only so many months hours in the day! Come on! Let's go!"

"Guys who don't appreciate a nice set of hips are about as good as preschoolers."
Old July 13th, 2013, 10:45 AM
WooliestSteam1
Zip Zop Zoobity Bop!

Conor Crawford || Class --> Practical Battling

"I don’t own anything that would help ... Never thought about buying anything on my way here. I was gonna check out oak town after class." Iny said.

“Oh, that’s not good, I’m not really sure how to help you there Iny”. Conor responded. He now started to walk towards the door that lead outside and could feel the draft blowing through the door. He shivered a bit and headed on out.

“Wow, this is amazing” Conor thought as he looked up into the sky, “I’ve never seen anything like this before. I wish Mum and Dad could see this”. Just then a red flash came from Conor’s belt and standing on the ground looking up at him was Poli.

“Poli! I was wondering when you were gonna show up” Conor said as he kneeled down beside Poli. Poli started to shiver and then stood close to Conor’s leg, most likely for warmth. Conor scooped him up in his arms and stood up. “What do you think of this Poli, this is something else right?” Just then Conor started shivering. Standing in a t-shirt in this kind of weather was madness to say the least. He grew up with lots of different kinds of weather, so being cold wasn’t the end of the world. Iny on the other hand didn’t.

"I wonder what Iny’s gonna do? I don’t have a lot of winter clothes myself, just two jackets. The one that Iny has and my other black one” Conor thought to himself.
Old July 13th, 2013, 12:13 PM
Cosmic Fury
Evil Overlord

Nature: Mild
Send a message via Skype™ to Cosmic Fury
Adrian Steele -- Woods near Oak Town

It was snowing, but it didn't matter to Adrian or the Rocket guy he pursued. The only things that mattered were the angry Volcarona, its trainer, the woods, the Plasma grunt being pursued, and the flames that constantly threatened to reach him and engulf him.

No matter the fact that he was always on a walkie-talkie. He was going to burn, and Supernova was going to make sure that happened. They pursued the man all the way down the massive hill, and Adrian eventually sent out the Gastly to help the chase, and seeing Adrian in a very rare moment of rage, he simply decided to cut loose as well.

However, the man decided to turn around, and sent out a massive Braviary that he had raised himself. As he was trying to make his getaway though, Adrian sent out Frostbite, who immediately set to work in pelting it with chunks of ice.

They were getting close to the town, but Adrian was getting close to his target, and he knew that the Rocket grunt would be really feeling the fire right about now. Behind them, it had already dissipated. Volcaronas tended not to let their fires spread when they no longer had any use, and this time was no different.

As they neared the edge of the town, Adrian noticed that the Rocket grunt managed to retreat behind a building ahead of them, that had a different grunt ahead of it, and this one was ready.

In spite of the surprise that registered on his face, he still had the wits about him to send out a massive Venusaur. "That's the kid we were looking for! Alright, hit him first, not the Pokemon. Hit him with your best shot! He'll go down, but he's made of some strong stuff. The boss wants him bad! NOW!!!"

However, the Venusaur held back, and fired off a rather pathetic Solarbeam... but it hit is intended target though. However, Adrian instinctively moved his hand to block it like he would a rock being thrown at him, and the weak attack got turned aside as if it held no power at all.

Even as the fact that he had just deflected a Solarbeam of all things registered in his mind, he felt the Volcarona on his back suddenly grow heavier. He rapidly turned around to see what the problem was, and found that she got hit with a heavy dose of Sleep Powder from something. He rapidly recalled her, and his Gastly and Shellder rallied to his call.

The Venusaur had other plans, though. It managed to fire off a Solarbeam at the Shellder as it hammered away at it with rocks, and suddenly smashed its own shell against a rock -- on purpose. Adrian could only watch in shock as it moved with such speed that it was incredible, and saw that its barrage of ice chunks grew far stronger in a very short space of time.

However, it didn't last very long, and went down when the giant Pokemon's attack finally hit home. The Gastly got done with the Sleep Powder user (which turned out to be a Venomoth), by taking over its mind and convincing it that Venusaur was its mortal enemy. The two hammered away at each other with unbridled ferocity, while the Gastly pitched in to help by also persuading the Venusaur that the Venomoth needed to be brought down at all costs...

And then the ghost evolved into a Haunter, just as the two snapped out of it when the Venomoth was finally defeated. The weakened Venusaur fired off its own sleep power, which hit the now-evolved Haunter dead on, just as the ghost sent its own enemy to a deep sleep with Hypnosis.

Finding himself without Pokemon, Adrian turned to beat a hasty retreat, only to find another Plasma member standing between him and his escape, along with a Jolteon.

The Team Rocket captain gave a chuckle. "Sorry pal, but when the boss says we need to take you in, we do just that. Besides, we can't have anyone learning about our base, can we? Anyhow, you're not gonna get hurt, neither are your Pokemon. We don't like damaging valuable things when we find them."

Adrian made a move to the left, but he noticed that the Jolteon was blocking his path, and watching him with a careful eye. By all looks, the thing wouldn't be reasoned with. It obeyed orders with even greater zeal than its Trainer.

The Rocket captain shook his head, still chuckling. "You put up one hell of a fight, kid. I've never seen anyone taking a Solarbeam head-on before, even if it was weaker than average. Most people would have felt like they were burning in hell from it. You however... You managed to turn that thing aside like it was nothing. No wonder the boss is interested in you."

"And your Pokemon are out for the count. Don't try sending them out again, because by the time you use an item on them, they're going to be hurting more than they are now. I've got more than just a Jolteon, kid. You think that Venusaur belonged to them?" The captain let off a grin. "I had to admit that your ghost was smart about pitting it to the death against my Venomoth. You're gonna go far. You'll make that path easier if you just come quietly, though. We can always do this the easy way or the hard way."

Adrian decided to rush him, and swung his metal cane so hard that he heard an arm break. He was about to make a break for it when he was hit by a powerful Thunder from the Jolteon.

The Rocket captain stood over the boy's inert form. That kid was unnaturally tough. He wasn't even smoking, and that Jolteon put all its power into its attack. He even broke his padded armor that was supposed to be meant for a strong Pokemon. "Well, looks like it's the easy way."

He took off and discarded his shattered armor, knowing that he didn't really need it anymore. After gathering his stuff, he picked Adrian up and shoved his Pokeballs in one of his pockets. He wouldn't be able to use them wherever he was going, anyway. He then picked up the kid -- who was unusually light for such sheer strength against Pokemon -- and carried him off to the Plasma base.

He was in for yet another promotion, and all for finding by sheer chance the one person that the boss seemed to want the most on this island. Yep, life was good to those who gave their all for Team Rocket.

Pairings: None || Current RP's:

Last edited by Cosmic Fury; July 13th, 2013 at 02:23 PM.
Old July 13th, 2013, 04:25 PM
miltankRancher
Mega Ampharos is the one.

Send a message via Yahoo to miltankRancher
Dexter Patrick Prince || Lugia Dorm
+ Helioptile

The battle with the Gengar was taking too long but not because Scrag and Pan were proving to be worthy adversary against the Pokemon. More like, Gengar was toying with them. A Shadow Ball will miss and Pan would manage to slip in a Seed Bomb. A Focus Blast would go wide and Scrag would move in with a Faint Attack. All those time, Gengar is just grinning as if enjoying himself.

"Pan! Another Leech Seed!" Pan jumped outwards in preparation to attack but Gengar just disappeared. Scrag looked around, twitching to catch a glimpse to where the ghost went. Pan just landed and climbed on top of my shoulder. "Where is it?" The Gengar's grinning echoed throughout the room.

"Kehkehkehkeh," the laughter continued. Scrag shivered in fear and ran towards me. I recalled it back. Pan just buried its ears in its hands but made no sign that it was afraid. The room was now beginning to be too loud with the maniac laughter. It began to warp. And I mean warp, like those in sci-fi movies.

I was now standing in the middle of a group of kids my age.

And I'm alone. Pan is nowhere to be seen.

Where am I?

(OOC: I decided to switch to first person. I'm finding it hard to write in third-person.)

I am a Roleplayer

...and I am PROUD of it.
Lanistae Jacet [Lies of a Trainer]
Old July 13th, 2013, 07:07 PM
ShaymieTheShaymin
Mirage of Deceit

Nature: Naive
Send a message via Skype™ to ShaymieTheShaymin
Kayla Makihatayama and Holly Amarosa

Kayla sighed. "I'm okay," she whispered. She picked Jasmine up and sighed. "That guy was a total jerk... I don't know how he was allowed to be here..." Jasmine jumped out of her arms. Holly frowned and hugged the Growlithe. "I don't want to leave it alone," she whispered. "Maybe I can take care of it for a while... Just until it gets better..." Kayla smiled and reached into her bag. She pulled out a potion and handed it to Holly. "Since you don't want to leave him alone, you can use this!" She presses it into her cousin's hand gently. Holly smiled and sprayed the medicine on the Growlithe. The puppy yawned and woke up. It whimpered and tried to get out of Holly's arms. "It's okay," she cooed. "I won't hurt you..." Growlithe jumped out of her arms and stayed at her feet. Holly smiled and held Haru's hand. She pulled him with her and watched the Growlithe sniff around curiously. Kayla giggled and walked besides Shawn.

Pairs~ ♥ My Twitter~ ♥ Beautiful Angels~
Old July 14th, 2013, 01:33 AM
Synthet

Nature: Careful
Samantha Felicity Cooper

Sammy cleared her tray away and left the canteen to go back to the Pokemon Centre. It had been long enough now that her Pokemon should have been given the treatments they needed. It didn't seem beneficial to tell Cubone that he'd been stolen, and she had enough to do with getting to know the newly caught Ponyta without complicating matters. Corphish and Shuppet had been fantastic though, even if Shuppet did give her the creeps.

Walking into the Pokemon Centre she leaned on the front desk, the nurse setting a tray with her pokeballs in front of her.

"Welcome back Samantha. We've run the checks on your Ponyta and we can tell you that it's a girl. She's in fantastic condition overall, her injury was battle related like you suspected. The moves she knows right now are Morning Sun, Tackle, Tail Whip, Ember, Flame Wheel and Stomp. Her special ability is Flame Body, so be careful about handling her until you've built up a relationship. I've got some literature for you here. I'd just like to suggest that you don't attempt to ride her until she evolves into a Rapidash, and to only do so for the first time when she invites you to, okay? Otherwise you might spook her and get a nasty burn, or be gored on her horn."

Sammy blinked, taking the pokeballs and the literature. What a... thorough nurse. She'd never really thought about being gored by a Rapidash before, but then she never thought she'd have a Rapidash as one of her Pokemon.

"Uh, thanks." She said, nodding her head and retreating from the Pokemon Centre. She awkwardly juggled things around until she could put her pokeballs in her bag and carry the literature more easily. She managed to get out of the Academy - she was actually starting to get to know this place a little - and set off for Oak Town, skimming the reading material as she walked. Time to get her belt fixed and stock up on a few supplies before anything else. Keeping her pokeballs in her bag meant she just couldn't access them quickly enough in an emergency, and after the days events she just didn't feel comfortable with that.
Old July 14th, 2013, 04:13 PM
miltankRancher

+ Helioptile

"My father told me that he'll be giving me a brand new Pokemon later this month," I heard one of the boys said. It's been fifteen minutes already and I haven't found any way out of the room. I just sat on the bed and waited for whatever this is to pass. There were three guys in the room, all wearing smart clothing, like long sleeve-smart. "One of the newly discovered species, yes?"

"Did your father told you what its name is?"

"Yeah, and what type? Oh, I can't wait to pit it in with those students from the other dorm."

"Calm down, Jenkins. Yes, my father told me. If I remember correctly, it was called a Sentret?" I did a double-take. Okay, I know that Helioptile is a new Pokemon. But Sentret? Woah, now.

"Cool. I wonder what it looks like."

The trip was beginning to be weirder and weirder when I felt something land next to me. It was the Gengar, looking at the scene. Not laughing. Not making any sound. Just looking.

I am a Roleplayer

...and I am PROUD of it.
Old July 14th, 2013, 09:48 PM
Minerva
take that money, watch it burn

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Skype™ to Minerva

Danielle Accola
Oak Town Pier; Academy Entrance

It was a chilly day at the island, and it was something Danielle wasn't expecting. After leaving the Academy for a while due to issues with her uncle, she was finally grateful to see the Academy once again. During Thanksgiving, her uncle had arrived at the Academy to join Danielle in a special dinner, but it went down to awkwardness as her uncle and her friend Mark Wilson came in disagreement. The next day after that, her uncle told her to return to Celadon City, as he wanted to sort things out with Danielle, including setting up much stricter rules.

Danielle had returned, wearing skinny jeans, flat shoes, and a light green sweater to block the chill breeze from the ocean. Her hair was up in a long ponytail, swerving back and forth. She was nervous to see everyone again, her friends, and her teacher as well. Hoping she wouldn't receive any negative feedback about that one night.

All of her Pokemon, Mienfoo, Sector, Ozzy, and her newly-traded Cyndaquil, were all inside her Pokeballs, as Danielle didn't want them to freeze out in the cold.

Danielle noticed a giant Christmas tree inside the Academy quad. It has beautiful Pokemon décor and there was a Jirachi-like star right on top. She gazed upon the sparkling tree, heading towards it at the Academy entrance. She knew that Christmas was tomorrow, but one problem was...she was running out of time to buy gifts!
Old July 15th, 2013, 07:59 AM
gimmepie
The Seeker of Pies

Nature: Mild

Zayne Alta

Zayne waited for the entirety of his class to be present at the training fields, which were slowly being covered in a thin layer of snow. Thankfully he wasn't going to have to go and search for anyone but he was still concerned for Andromeda's safety. His staraptor was taking a very long time to return to him.
What is she doing? he sighed inwardly to himself and zipped up his jacket before he decided to move on with his class She'll be fine, that birds tough.
"Okay, those of you who elected to not get warmer clothing, that's your own fault and don't expect me to let you run of to change later. One aspect of being a practical battler is being prepared for the different battle fields you may face - although that isn't the focus of this lesson. Actually in this part of the lesson I'm going to see exactly how much you have learned about your opponents" he was sure to stress the word "-pokemon and how well you use that information. You will be battling the person you were paired with in the last lesson and should use what you have learned about their pokemon to your advantage. I might even have a reward cooked up for anyone that I think displays truly excellent use of what they have learned. For you guys in the group of three you'll be taking part in a three way battle - so you'll have to be extra careful in how you use your information. Get started it's cold out here and I don't want us to stay outside too long in this weather."

Zayne began to pace around the training area as his students got started, he was trying to keep focused but his mind was elsewhere. He was very concerned by the weather and by what Andromeda may have encountered. He remembered using her in his battle at the Snowpoint gym in Sinnoh. She had fought bravely and in the end had been the pokemon that won him his badge. But she had been prepared for snowpoint and that was natural weather in the area. With the freak weather occurring on the island anything was possible.

Sylvia Hanson

Sylvia sat in what was more or less the foetal position just outside the academy. Her class had finished early when her teacher had received a phone call, dismissed everyone and dashed out of the class with his gardevoir. She had found the occurrence rather peculiar but wasn't complaining because, for reasons unbeknownst to her, it had started to snow. Sylvia loved the snow - always had. It made her fell calm and she basked in the beauty of the icy flakes cascading down upon the island. Normally she would have been more concious of the unusual nature of the weather, but she couldn't be concerned or annoyed when it came to snow.

I wonder if Link or Derrick will come out here after class? Or maybe even Vanille... or perhaps Holly. Although after the way she ditched me I'm not exactly in the mood to see her. I wasn't expecting her to show, and low and behold I was right! Although it is hard to stay completely furious when it is snowing like this...
Old July 15th, 2013, 09:00 AM
pokefan9900
The Egg has Finally Hatched!!!

Nature: Serious
Mike went to Conor and Iny to start the lesson. "Alright guys, time for the three-way battle!" Mike didn't seem to feel the cold, just standing out there in his short-sleeve shirt. "Alright, so I guess I'll send out Squirts." Mike then threw the poke ball and released his Wartortle. Squirts was also unaffected by the snow, presumably from being a water Pokemon. Mike then stretched his arms and walked to where he wanted the battle to take place: a plain snow land, wit no bumps and was completely flat. "Hey guys, how about over here?!" Mike was super ecstatic to get started. A three-way is gonna be fun, I can't wait to get started!

Pokemon: Squirts the Wartortle: level 35
Fang the Golbat: level 36
Porkchop the Primeape: level 32
Powder the Swinub: Level 16
Old July 15th, 2013, 12:49 PM
Megaman765
Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3

Nature: Bold
Mark eventually woke up from his short nap, totally forgetting that he wasn't even dressed. Mark quickly got into a proper winter outfit before anybody caught him being indecent. Mark wore his usual attire but this time had a blue winter jacket on. It was a spring jacket since with the island weather mixed with the snow, it couldn't be all THAT cold out... but he might be underestimating Articuno's abilities. He wished he had a camera at the time... that was a great view of the legendary bird!

Mark exited his room and made his way outside the dorms. Mark was really hungry... after that adventure he could seriously go for some dinner. He didn't know how to cook however and he really wasn't feeling up to academy food. Maybe there was a nice restaurant he could eat at... Mark also remembered he had to buy some of his friends some Christmas gifts... though he wasn't sure how many of his friends were in the Academy. Mark suddenly felt lonely.

Setting off to Oak town sounded like the best course of action... though on his way to the Academy exit, he saw a familiar face walking in... her hair was up in a ponytail but Mark had a feeling it was Danielle. After what happened last night, no doubt it'd be a bit awkward but still, a friend is a friend.

"Dani!" Mark called out.

Trainer Academy RP Pokemon
Snype (Sableye)- Lv. 52- Detect, Shadow Sneak, Will-o-wisp, Low Sweep, Foul Play, Taunt (Ability: Keen Eye)
Commodore (Porygon-Z)- Lv. 55 -Signal beam, Conversion 2, Recover, Tri Attack, Ice Beam, Trick Room (Ability: Trace)
Len (Poliwraith)- Lv. 53- Bubblebeam, Brick Break, Dig, Belly Drum, Sleep Talk, Rest (Ability: Water Absorb)
Able (Ninjask)- Lv. 45 - Fury Cutter, Slash, Double Team, Protect, Baton Pass, Swords Dance (Ability: Speed Boost)
Kara (Gligar) Lv. 27 Acrobatics, Substitute, Fury Cutter, Knock Off, Slash,Toxic (Ability: Poison Heal)
Xerox (Ditto) Lv. 25 Transform (Ability: Imposter)

(In Box)
Shedinja- Lv. 35 Fury Swipes, Confuse Ray, Sand attack, Leech Life, Mind Reader, Scratch (Ability: Wonder Guard)
Old July 15th, 2013, 01:29 PM
PinkSapphire
Let's change the future

Send a message via Skype™ to PinkSapphire

Mana Murasaki
The Espeon girl
Lugia Dorm

"I believe it's...this way." Mana heard behind but didn't want to face Kilik now that she had a red face. She somehow started to feel pretty nervous around him but had no idea why or what caused her to feel like that. Was this the feeling a person got when being around a new friend? Mana followed Kilik towards class once she calmed down and her face had turned back to it's original skin color.

Once class was over, Mana followed Kilik out of class since she felt a bit uneasy around the other students. She acted timid and was startled when Kilik suddenly spoke. "Now that I have some time," Mana faced Kilik. "I believe I'll need to find training grounds." Kilik finished. Mana glanced at him before she turned to the ground. "I-I'll come along… i-if you don't mind ofcourse!" Mana was still shy but once most students had left, she slowly returned to normal. "We could battle too if you want." Mana said with a cute smile.

Mana tried not to look at Kilik while smiling cute because she didn't want to use attract on him by accident.

Brothers
Sisters
Theme
Maya Nami Kyuuketsuki / Ryuu Higoroshi / Luna / Lucina / Lacy / Madison Campbell
Old July 15th, 2013, 06:20 PM
Iny Gage
Forum Dweller.

Iny Gage: Outside the Academy

“Oh, that’s not good, I’m not really sure how to help you there Iny” He responded heading towards the door, Iny started shivering before she was even close to it as she reluctantly followed.

"I'll be fine..." She said Clutching the Jacket tightly around here, Making it obvious she isn't giving it up even if he asks for it.

Iny stood in the doorway of the Academy for awhile, Taking in the last bit of heat remaining in the building before finally going outside. The cold hit her like a brick wall and her shivering intensified almost immediately. Her first instinct was to just start running, Figuring She could ignore the cold. Quickly she caught up to the rest of the class and had to start running in place as the teacher started to speak.

"Okay, those of you who elected to not get warmer clothing, that's your own fault and don't expect me to let you run of to change later. One aspect of being a practical battler is being prepared for the different battle fields you may face - although that isn't the focus of this lesson. Actually in this part of the lesson I'm going to see exactly how much you have learned about your opponents pokemon and how well you use that information. You will be battling the person you were paired with in the last lesson and should use what you have learned about their pokemon to your advantage. I might even have a reward cooked up for anyone that I think displays truly excellent use of what they have learned. For you guys in the group of three you'll be taking part in a three way battle - so you'll have to be extra careful in how you use your information. Get started it's cold out here and I don't want us to stay outside too long in this weather." He instructed his class.

Immediately after he was done she went for a pokeball in her bag Excited To finally be rid of the cold for at least a little bit. "Alright, Come on out cally!" She says out loud as she frees her small red fox, Almost immediately after she was summoned from her ball the sun broke through the clouds, Shedding much needed heat in the immediate area while also Reflecting off the snow in a blinding display.

"Much better!" Iny says to no one in particular as she hold out her arms, letting in the sun's warm light, her shivering calming down Immensely. "Thanks Cally" she says looking down at her vulpix, Her gratitude being returned with a smile from the small fox.

"Alright guys, time for the three-way battle!" The ecstatic boy said, Iny forgetting whether he introduced himself or not despite him making it clear when they met. Looking down she notices the newly summoned blue turtle next to him and immediately starts trying to predict what it can do in her head.
Old July 15th, 2013, 09:09 PM
Minerva

Danielle Accola - Academy Grounds

A rush of cold air blew through Danielle and it immediately started to snow. But...it was Island Weather just five minutes ago! She began to judge the fact that the weather in Oak Island can change every five minutes, especially in wintertime. Danielle then zipped up her coat and continued to walk towards the academy along with her rolling suitcase.

Upon coming inside, she glanced at the large Christmas tree, shining bright as the snow fell. She smiled and proceeded. Suddenly she was distracted by the sound of a boy's voice which sounded familiar to Danielle. She turned around to see who it was.

"Oh my Goodness, Mark!" Danielle said as she saw that it was Mark Wilson, her childhood friend and classmate at the Academy. It was since Thanksgiving where they last saw each other, during the awkward thanksgiving dinner in which her uncle threw a fit towards him. She came up to Mark and gave him a huge hug "I'm so glad to see you again. I'm so, so, so sorry about Thanksgiving..."
Old July 15th, 2013, 11:35 PM
Megaman765

Mark smiled and ran up to Danielle, giving her a huge hug as well. It was good to see her again. After that whole situation with Danielle's uncle, Mark was worried she would be taken away from school... he wondered what exactly went down. Nonetheless, it was good to see his childhood friend was here. Seeing as she just arrived back at school, it might be best to make it as brief as he can so that she can get re situated.

"Hey...I'm happy to see you too! And don't worry about it. I'm used to how your uncle is like by now. Haha. I'm sorry if I made things get too out of hand challenging him like that... it was a pretty bad day for alot of us I suppose... but your still here! That's what matters!" Mark said It was a darn good thing Mark showered before heading back out. He would have been a mess seeing Danielle again. His hair was still a bit wet from his recent shower but he smelled clean at least!

"Awesome christmas tree isn't it? First time in here today... I've been doing a bit of adventuring today..." Mark said, not wanting to explain what went down. "...But hey! How have you been? I take you might have a bit of unpacking to do... I uh.. don't want to get in the way or anything! Haha..." Mark said with a smile.

Snype (Sableye)- Lv. 52- Detect, Shadow Sneak, Will-o-wisp, Low Sweep, Foul Play, Taunt (Ability: Keen Eye)
Commodore (Porygon-Z)- Lv. 55 -Signal beam, Conversion 2, Recover, Tri Attack, Ice Beam, Trick Room (Ability: Trace)
Len (Poliwraith)- Lv. 53- Bubblebeam, Brick Break, Dig, Belly Drum, Sleep Talk, Rest (Ability: Water Absorb)
Able (Ninjask)- Lv. 45 - Fury Cutter, Slash, Double Team, Protect, Baton Pass, Swords Dance (Ability: Speed Boost)
Kara (Gligar) Lv. 27 Acrobatics, Substitute, Fury Cutter, Knock Off, Slash,Toxic (Ability: Poison Heal)

(In Box)
Shedinja- Lv. 35 Fury Swipes, Confuse Ray, Sand attack, Leech Life, Mind Reader, Scratch (Ability: Wonder Guard)
Old July 16th, 2013, 03:23 PM
Minerva

Danielle Accola - Academy Grounds

Danielle was grateful that Mark pushed away the whole Thanksgiving fiasco. The most important is that she's here and that's all what mattered. The snow started to fall as the wind starts to blow around them. He then mentioned of the Christmas tree that was fantastically decorated.

"Yeah, the tree looks amazing. I can't wait to take some pictures later on when I get settled." Danelle said, "These would look great as Christmas cards!"

The wind got even more chillier as the it stopped. Danielle started to feel her hands cold. She felt pretty derp that she forgot her gloves at home...alas, she didn't realize that she was going to be needing them.

"Hey, I gotta get settled in my dorm, maybe we can meet up later on?" Danielle asked with a smile, "We can grab some Christmas hot chocolate down at the cafe. If that's alright with you?"
Old July 16th, 2013, 04:31 PM
WooliestSteam1
Zip Zop Zoobity Bop!

Conor Crawford || Class --> Practical Battling

It was time for a three way battle, Conor had no idea how a three way battle worked but he was eager to get going and find out. He noticed that Mike had already sent out his Wartortle and that Iny had her Vulpix out on the field, that meant it was just Conor and Ralts left. He knew before this battle even begun that his Ralts was in for a rough time, his Ralts had little to no battle experience and was a very easily frightened Pokémon, so going up against a fierce looking Wartortle and a fiery Vulpix was a disaster waiting to happen. Nevertheless it was time to bring her out.

Conor threw the Poke ball on the ground and as it opened up, a flash of red light appeared and standing looking clueless as always was Ralts. Conor kneeled down beside her as it was time for a motivational pep talk. “Okay listen Ralts, you and me both know that you’re not the strongest Pokémon in the world and you’re generally too afraid to fight, but I need you to focus up today Ralts, you have to go out there and give it your all, I know you can do it, you just gotta believe in yourself”. With this Ralts gave what looked like to be a nervous looking nod, she then turned around and looked onwards at the two other Pokémon.

“That’s it Ralts, believe in yourself” Conor thought to himself as he grinned.

As Conor readjusted his footing into a more offensive, ready position he shouted over towards the two others. “You guys ready?”
Old July 16th, 2013, 11:51 PM
Megaman765

Mark grinned. Everything seemed to be alright. A nice change of pace from everything that had happened today. Mark would have to tell his story to her when they went to this Cafe. Venting to a close friend was something he was comfortable with. After all that went down with her uncle, maybe she'd need to do some venting as well. It wouldn't hurt to invite some other people as well!

"Sounds good! You have my Pokegear number so let me know of a good time and I'll meet up there. I was going to head down to Oak Town anyways to grab some stuff. Possibly some food since I'm kinda sick of Cafeteria food. Maybe we can find a place to eat? Maybe bring some friends along... ah... but we can chat about all of that later. You should get yourself situated. I'll see you around Dani!" Mark said as he quickly headed on his way. He quickly stopped and turned back to Dani with a mischievous smirk.

"Hehe... Oh and Dani? Keep an eye out. I hear they're hanging Mistletoe around. Heh... Watch your head!" Mark lied giving a wink, mostly to tease her a bit. He quickly ran off before he could hear her react to his fun little statement. Mark didn't even know if they were hanging any up! He just wanted to mess with his friend a bit. Mark was a jerk like that but hey! They were friends! He would have recalled a few times he would have messed with the girl before... probably during elementary school. He couldn't remember.

Snype suddenly snickered a bit, getting a fun thought in his head. Mark knew what that meant. It meant he was devising a prank. If it was targeted toward Mark or not, was unknown.

"Snype...? What are you scheming?" Mark asked with a smirk. Snype simply whistled innocently.

(In Box)
Old July 17th, 2013, 01:31 AM
Synthet

Nature: Careful
Samantha Felicity Cooper

Sammy dropped her belt into a repair shop and was relieved to hear that it was a relatively easy fix, they could have it ready for her by the time she was ready to leave town. She thanked the store owner and paid in advance before heading a few doors down. She picked up a number of paint supplies - not really her forte but she would manage well enough for what she wanted to do. She considered buying a Christmas present for Mark, but they hadn't really known each other long enough for that sort of thing so she decided to leave it. She already had her Pops present sorted. Picking up a few more basic supplies, more pokeballs and medecines for her Pokemon she returned to the repair shop and retrieved her belt, thanking the owner again and clipping the belt closed around her waist.

Taking her pokeballs out from her bag she clipped them back onto her belt where they belonged, instantly feeling more secure. Still unsure about how todays ambush related to how she felt about her own actions she was at least sure of one thing - nobody was going to be taking her Pokemon ever again. Part of that meant getting the belt repaired and her plans for the painting supplies but it also meant redoubling her training efforts. Corphish had done his best to defend her and Mark when the Grunts ambushed, but it had just been too much for him to handle alone. Even when Shuppet had joined the fray the tide hadn't turned enough to stop the Grunts. And when they battled the Muk in the Power Plant it had taken far too long to stop the Poison type. Just like her Pops and the others had trained her to defend herself she was going to have to help her Pokemon grow stronger. Corphish was easily her strongest Pokemon, while Cubone was practically defenseless until they could improve his confidence - though the Brick Break move Mark had helped him learn had the potential to be devastating. She had no real gauge of Ponyta's strength yet so that placed Shuppet firmly in the middle of the pack for the time being.

With Corphish's strength being at least sufficent, and Shuppet reliable, that meant her priorities had to be getting to know Ponyta and helping Cubone train more. And there was absolutely no reason why she couldn't do both at the same time. Heading back up the road to the Academy grounds she took a deep breath and smiled. Whatever happened, she'd be ready. She had to be.
Old July 17th, 2013, 08:11 AM
Fuyu
Raising Heart, set up!

Nature: Gentle
Send a message via Yahoo to Fuyu Send a message via Skype™ to Fuyu
Ash

Seeing the last of her students arrive, Ash nodded swiftly. Auras flaring anyplace they liked to flare... it was like a desert bonfire. Except blue. Awesome.

She did not clap her hands, merely let out a shrill, loud whistle that was sure to pierce and annoy a couple of people. She didn't quite care. "All-righty, you bunch of slacks!" The words were full of grim, dark cheer. "Any o' you know why you're here?" There were various grumbles of something and Ash chuckled. "Sure hopin' one o' you didn't just say nothing cause if so... man, you crazy." She flapped a hand and closed her eyes. Then she opened them again, recalling the lesson plan she had read to herself only hours ago.

"We've got issues on this here island. Team Rocket, badly controlled Pokemon, mysterious stuff... and not a single one of you knows how to do much of anythin'. She glanced around at the chill of the falling snow and smiled. "Seein' as it's near the happy lil' holidays, I've got a treat for ya. This here:" She pulled a long strip of fabric from her back pocket. "Is an expert belt. Each of you, pair up with someone. The first person to beat their opponent and get the belt from my Kira over there, gets it."

Kira snorted and she grinned at her Lucario. Spoilsport

Ash smiled. "Of course, it ain't gonna be as easy as it sounds. In a battle, gym leader, wild, or evil bugger, the fight's gonna be aimed against you.Every disadvantage and all o' that. Might be a sandstorm, or you'll be on a rocking boat doomed to collapse. I can' do all o' that, I'm afraid. Might lose mah job. But I can give you this: All o'you have to close your eyes in battle, Pokemon excluded. Any open eyes will lose automatically. Battles are one-on-one."

She stood back on the balls of her feet. "All trainers, be prepared to move with yer partner. Staying still is forbidden after ten seconds. Any questions?"

Old July 17th, 2013, 09:36 AM
Minerva

Danielle Accola
Academy Grounds; Suicune Dorm

Danielle looked around herself. Mark had warned her about the mistletoe as he started to walk away. She stood for a little bit as Mark ran off. “Ah, don't worry about it! I'll try to be. See you later then!”

She said goodbye to Mark as she grabbed her luggage and continued on. She knows Mark's mischevious side, but she then shrugged off. Heading past the Christmas tree, she spotted the courtyard where most of the battles were taking place. How are these trainers coping with the cold weather? Danielle cannot stand the cold weather. All she wanted to do is to stay inside and warm herself up, and to interact with her Pokemon as they didn't come out of their ball since the time they left Celadon.

A few moments later, Danielle finally reached the Suicune Dorm. She checked herself in one more time, and was directed to her dorm. It was still the same as the time she packed up and left, but she knew that she was returning. The bed was neatly made, but everything else was covered in dust. Funny, it had been almost a month.

Danielle threw her suitcase on her bed, wrinkling the top blanket just a little, and opens the window to let the light in, although it wasn't as too light since the sun isn't out. Grabbing three of the four Pokeballs she had inside her pocket, and began to release her Pokemon. Coming out first was Mienfoo, then Sector the Yanma, and then Ozzy the Pachirisu.

“Hey guys!” Danielle greeted to her Pokemon as they started to yawn and stretch. “How was your rest?”

Mienfoo yawned and jumps on her bed. “Foooooo.”

“We're going to be doing some cleaning, and some shopping today. And all three of you are going to help!”

The three Pokemon yawned once more.

“Also, I have a new friend to show you guys, but I want to wait till we're done cleaning and getting settled.” Danielle then explained, “So, let's get started, shall we?”
Old July 17th, 2013, 03:53 PM
miltankRancher

+ Helioptile

"This is your trainer?" I asked the Gengar, pointing to one of the students I am seeing. I am not yet sure on what was happening but I am certain that Gengar has something to do with this. "What'd you want me to do?"

Gengar looked at me as if saying Just watch.

The one called Jenkins laughed and I returned my attention back to the scene. It was still the same but Jenkins had another Pokemon out: A Gengar. I turned to Gengar to ask him if he was the one Jenkins was holding but Gengar magically disappeared again.

"Gengar is such a good Pokemon, you know. But, with all the battles we were having with the other dorms, I don't think if it is up to par with the quality of Pokemon around here. Even Entei's top dormer could defeat Gengar."

"Well, I am willing to trade you my Snorlax if you wanted to," the one who will receive the Sentret told Jenkins.

"You will? That's great!" Jenkins was smiling. He called Gengar back to the ball and the scene dissolved. We were back in the room, with Pan and Scrag near me.

"Pan!"

"Scrag!"

"C'mere," I told them, recalling both back to their Pokeballs. "Gengar, where are you?" The Gengar floated lazily in front of us. "You were traded away." The Gengar looked at me, willing me to go on. "And you don't like that." The Gengar hovered over me, then pointed to my Pokeballs then me.

"I understand," the door opened and I was running out the dorm without any particular reason why.

I am a Roleplayer

...and I am PROUD of it.
Old July 18th, 2013, 10:02 PM
amerininja
The Pokemon Professor

I entered the school to get out of the snow not knowing where to go or what to do. I spoke with someone at the front desk where the Raikou Dorm was and I was led there immediately. As I walked in I noticed an empty area and I released my 3 friends to introduce them to their new home. After about a minute of looking I retired them back to their pokeballs. After that I sat down and started to snooze waiting for anyone to come and explain this all to me.

Current Challenge:

Bl 8/8, Pl 0/8, E 0/8, HG 0/16 , FR 0/8
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links