Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Theatre > Roleplay Stage
Reload this Page [Pokémon] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Roleplay Stage This is where the In-Character roleplaying happens. Before you create a thread here, recruit some players in Roleplay Casting. Your very own legend is about to unfold! A world of dreams and adventures awaits! Let's go!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old July 30th, 2011 (07:55 AM).
Who says you're not perfect?
Silver Tier

Nature: Impish
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to SelenaStar Send a message via Skype™ to SelenaStar
"oh MAN I haven't been this excited since...a while" enthused Sel as they approached the smoothies store. It was a small, cosy looking place - the kind of look of a small independent store who made really high quality products - sel's mouth was already watering as she wandered over to the window, checking out the menu. "they do so much here! I've never seen this much variety before!"

Ryan turned his attention away from Snype and Drizzle. He hadn't really understood, or wanted to get himself involved in, whatever it was that they were discussing - it sounded like there was something going on with Drizzle and Thyme. He couldn't hide his surprise, however, as Thyme appeared to go and apologise to Charmeleon! Who'd have seen that one coming??

As Vince appeared, announcing his victory, Sel turned to him and smiled, nodding her head in his direction and making Ryan jolt with the sudden movement, deciding to evacuate her head for her shoulder.

"well done, we knew you would. Little arse had it coming to him." she glanced again at the menu before clapping and beaming at everyone. "Ryan and I sure know what we're having! Shall we go in?" she looked at Valorie - she figured that since the whole trip had been her idea she may want to go in and order first.
Old July 30th, 2011 (08:37 AM).
The world refused to change...

Nature: Gentle
"You feeling alright Thyme?" Bri asked. He checked her for a fever. She shrugged.
"Yes I'm fine. Can you get a Mango Pinapple smoothie for me?" she said. Bri looked at her.
"You can't drink a whole smootie by yourself, and I wanted Strawberry Kiwi!" Bri said.
"I'll split it with her! Then you can have your smoothie, and we can have ours!" Drizzle said as he walked over. Bri shrugged. That would work for him. Though, if Val didn't want to get him two smoothies, he would just let Drizzle and Thyme have theirs. Then Vince ran up and told them all about his victory.
"Great job Vince! I knew you could do it! I've never met anyone that was that rude in my life!" Bri said. Thyme yanked on his hair.
"Ouch! Don't do that!" Bri said. Thyme shook her head. He didn't get it.

RIANBOW SPADE! (My answer to everything. )
Old July 30th, 2011 (08:42 AM).
Pokemon Professor / RP Mentor
Crystal Tier

Nature: Sassy
Charmeleon spanked, confused for a moment. Apologizing? Why was Thyme doing /that/? After a moment it didn't seem to her that she was being subtly mocked. She nodded her head approvingly in response. Finally! Something went her way.

Charmeleon: "Mmhm..."

Valorie glanced at Selene and grinned before heading on up to the counter. The store had smoothies of various kinds, blushes, coffee, juice, milk, hot cocoa, and soft drinks. Foodwise, it only seemed to serve pastries. Perhaps it was more of a breakfast place? There were cinnamon buns, bagels, donuts, and other sorts of stuff like that. Lastly, there was a clearly visible fridge unit with a glass top in which sat buckets of ice cream.

"Alright, be ready to order. Get whatever you want. It's my treat."

Valorie seemed to be speaking to everyone that time, perhaps for the convenience of Brian, Vincent, and Site who might not have been aware that she had offered to pay earlier. Valorie turned to the cashier, hesitating a moment to consider her options.

"May I have a medium strawberry smoothie, two small raspberry slushies and a Cinnamon bun?"

The cashier seemed aware that they were all together and said alright, ringing the goods up quickly before looking to the others expectantly, waiting for their orders. Valorie had only ordered two raspberry blushes, as Trapinch simply could not manage to drink out of a cub by any stretch. Valorie also knew that Trapinch did not need much water, and she might not even appreciate it.
Old July 30th, 2011 (09:08 AM).

Bri walked up to the counter. He looked over the top of it, and deicded that ice cream wasn't the way to go here.
"Could I please have a Strawberry Kiwi smoothie, a Pineapple Mango smoothie, and... um... A cream cheese bagel?" he asked. He quickly moved out of the way so that someone else could order. Thyme grinned at him, happy she was getting her smoothie. Drizzle walked over to him and leaned against his leg.

Old July 30th, 2011 (09:15 AM).
Greatness = Working Hard

Nature: Relaxed
(OOC:I will be updating the wild pokemon list and creating a forest zone where bug and grass pokemon can be found)

Jack had felt incredibly happy he now had five pokemon and was slowly but surely making progress towards his dream of being the best pokemon trainer ever, at least that was what he was hoping for. Walking out of the dorm Jack began feeling hungry, super hungry and he just continued walking around hoping to find a place with food but he was far from the canteen so that was out of the question. Jacks wandering had led him to a local smoothie place Thank God Jack thought as he ran down to place and quickly placed an order "Three large Strawberry Banana Smoothies please" Jack had a sigh of relieve before turning around and noticing that Brian, Selena and Valorie were there as well and that he skipped some of them without realizing(the things hunger let you do). "Oh hey guys" Jacks said nervously hoping not to make a fool of himself "How are things going". Blaze just stared at Jack thinking{So much for calm and cool}
Old July 30th, 2011 (10:11 AM).

"Hey Jack! What's up?" Bri said. He looked at the others, wondering if they were mad that he cut in line. Thyme rolled her eyes. As long as she got her smoothie, she didn't much care about the rest of the orders.
"Things are going just fine! And how about you? I see a couple new pokeballs on your belt!" Bri said as he spotted the pokeballs. He wondered just what it was that Jack had caught. Duster decided she had had enough, and burst from her pokeball. Bri wished his pokemon would not be so rash.
"I'm bored!" she said.
"Heh, you can share our smoothie when it comes!" Drizzle said.
"No she can't!" Thyme said, "she can share with Brian."
Bri laughed and picked the Minccino up. He hoped that Nova wouldn't come out as well. The last thing he needed would be for him to make everyone mad at him.

Old July 30th, 2011 (10:23 AM).
Maverick Hunting til the end

Nature: Brave
"Can I have a strawberry, kiwi, citrus, mango, banana, pineapple smoothie please, oh and make it as large as they come with the largest cinnamon bun you guys got," Vincent asked as he walked up to the counter. The people working at the smoothie placed all gave him a weird look and then went back to work. "I'll be paying for myself," He added as he then noticed Jack. He really didn't know him he wasn't even sure if they have spoken before.

"Hey Jack do anything awesome lately?" Xack asked Jack.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old July 30th, 2011 (10:33 AM). Edited July 30th, 2011 by Megaman765.
Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Silver Tier

Nature: Bold
Mark looked at the menu for the various smoothies that he could get. He wasnt looking to get anything too fancy, otherwise Valorie would end up broke in no time! He walked up to the counter and gave his order to the Cashier. Snype jumped up to the counter and gave off a large smile.

"Just a medium Blueberry Banana smoothie for me and for my friend here. A small one for him though." Snype twitched and hit Mark over the head playfully. "Ow! Alright! Two mediums for us!" Snype laughed and hit him again.

"What? You want a large?" Mark said. Snype nodded giving off a laugh. He sighed. "Sorry Val. If snype wants something he's bound to get it one way or another. One Medium and Large Blueberry banana smoothie" Mark said, petting Snype. Once they made their order, Snype jumped down the counter to join Drizzle and Thyme with the other group of Pokemon.

"So where do ya guys wanna sit?" Mark asked.

["Hiya guys!"] Snype said cheerfully. ["So! Any plans on what to do after our Smoothie break?"]

Trainer Academy RP Pokemon
Snype (Sableye)- Lv. 52- Detect, Shadow Sneak, Will-o-wisp, Low Sweep, Foul Play, Taunt (Ability: Keen Eye)
Commodore (Porygon-Z)- Lv. 55 -Signal beam, Conversion 2, Recover, Tri Attack, Ice Beam, Trick Room (Ability: Trace)
Len (Poliwraith)- Lv. 53- Bubblebeam, Brick Break, Body Slam, Belly Drum, Sleep Talk, Rest (Ability: Water Absorb)
Able (Ninjask)- Lv. 46 - X-Scissor, Slash, Double Team, Protect, Baton Pass, Swords Dance (Ability: Speed Boost)
Kara (Gligar) Lv. 35 Acrobatics, Substitute, Fury Cutter, Knock Off, Slash,Toxic (Ability: Poison Heal)
Xerox (Ditto) Lv. 35 Transform (Ability: Imposter)

(In Box)
Shedinja- Lv. 35 Fury Swipes, Confuse Ray, Sand attack, Leech Life, Mind Reader, Scratch (Ability: Wonder Guard)
Omanyte- Lv. 35 Brine, Mud Shot, Rollout, Ice Beam, Protect, Bite
(Ability: Swift Swim)
Old July 30th, 2011 (11:08 AM).
Greatness = Working Hard

"These their nothing" Jack was trying to play down the fact that he had caught two new pokemon but was even harder when the Xack fellow asked about his adventures today. Jack took up his smoothies and found a seat "Me i did nothing interesting to tell the truth" Jack wasn't really lying catching pokemon was a regular thing so why talk about. "Anyways Xick what about you, that fossil thing must really have made you happy" Jack just wanted to take attention off himself.
Old July 30th, 2011 (11:17 AM).
Crystal Tier

Valorie just sort of gave Vincent a look that seemed like very subtle disappointment. Perhaps turning down her offer to pay like that was considered a bit rude,. She didn't take it personally, though, and decided not to mention it.

Then all of a sudden an unfamiliar boy passed straight by them and placed an order. Presumably Jack was wearing his dorm jacket and thus recognizable as someone from the academy. Valorie was... unimpressed with the cutting line, to say the least. The cashier gave her an odd look as if to question whether Jack was with her. She glanced at Jack.

"I think youre helping himself, right?"

Oddly enough, she seemed rather concerned as she spoke.
Old July 30th, 2011 (11:48 AM).

"Let's sit over there!" Bri said pointing to a large table near a window. Thyme looked down at Snype. Before she could speak, Drizzle answered first.
"I got a few plans!" he said grinning up at Thyme.
"I'll bet you do!" Duster squeeked from her spot in Bri's arms. She laughed at him and hopped down. She turned to Snype.
"And as for you! I think I want a battle later! I have to pay you back for kicking me out of that tree!" Duster said, grinning at Snype. Oh great, she just got him into a battle! Well, she and Drizzle hadn't battled in a while, her especially. So, of course she would be bored.
"I can get behind that plan!" Drizzle said in agreement with her. If there was one thing that pokemon liked most, it would be battling. Bri shrugged. He would battle if his pokemon really wanted too. But he hoped Mark wouldn't want to battle. Bri had already lost once today. He really didn't feel like losing again. Though his bored and battle ready pokemon needed something to do.
"How about we train when we get back? That would make all of us stronger. While you four train your battling, I can do some excercises and get a little more in shape. Does that sound good?" Bri suggested to his pokemon.
"Wait, you want me to train too?!" Thyme said, shocked at the mere notion of her training.
"Yeah! That would be fun! Let's do that!" Duster said happily. Drizzle nodded his agreement.

Old July 30th, 2011 (11:51 AM).
Silver Tier

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to SelenaStar Send a message via Skype™ to SelenaStar
"awwh Val you're a doll!" laughed Sel, playfully ruffling Val's hair with a wide grin. She realised that it was her turn to order and that she'd been waiting a while making up her mind - everyone else was done. "oh sorry...hey!" she said, turning to the Cashier with a smile. "how's it going? Can I have a Mango and Passionfruit large smoothie, a Guava and Citrus smoothie small and a cream cheese and smoked salmon bagel please?" she requested brightly, hearing a satisfied 'chu!' from Ryan as the Guava and Citrus smoothie was for him.

After ordering, Sel was surprised to notice jack talking to Bri and Vince. "oh, hey Jack, how's it going?" she asked with a smile before looking round the store. "there are some sofas by the window...should we get them while they're free or are we sitting outside with them?" she asked, crossing to the counter to pick up her order as the cashier called her up for it. She handed the Guava and Citrus to Ryan, who squealed happily before sucking on the straw. As she sipped some of her own smoothie, which was delicious!, she turned to Valorie.

"thank you so much for this Val, I really appreciate it," she smiled warmly at her friend, conveying her gratitude.
Old July 30th, 2011 (12:38 PM).
Silver Tier

Mark looked over to the table Bri pointed out and back to Sel. "Well for one, I like the air conditioning in here. Haha. I think I'll be sitting in here." Mark said.

He didn't notice Jack until just now. Probobly because he didn't exactly know Jack as well as the others. Either way, he waved as a greeting towards him. The cashier arrived with the smoothies that he had ordered for both him and Snype. He picked up both of them and walked over to the Table that Bri had pointed toward. The sofas seemed pretty comfy their selves and had a bit more room on them... They were pretty closeby to the table though at least. He decided to sit down and placed Snype's large drink beside him. The cup was almost as big as Snype was! And considering Snype was taller then most sableye, that was saying something.

"Training sounds nice. My pokemon have worked pretty well with yours so I'd be glad to join ya." Mark offered, sipping on his drink.

Snype smiled back at Duster and put her head in a playful headlock. "Kehehe, Hey I hoped you learned a few more tricks then Duster! You oughta see how Len has been doing! He can swim anywhere he wants to now!" Snype said cheerfully. Where was Len anyways...? He was with the group last time. Just then, Len walked into the open door from outside. The was a small hole in the middle of the grass outside of the shop. A digglet popped out of it and said goodbye to Len.

"Hi guys! Sorry I'm late! Made some friends down underground! Those diglet are fast!" Len said, covered in dirt. He took a look at Snype's smoothie and began to sip on it from the straw. Mark was suprised by Len's sudden appearence. He was a natural born underground swimmer! Mark couldn't help but chuckle at how dirty Len had become. Good thing he was a water Pokemon... that made washing alot easier. Snype released Duster from his headlock and walked over to Len, taking a sip from the smoothie as well.

["Kehehe! Good thing I got a large! That makes you last place in our little race Len!"] Snype said, chuckling.

["You guys were racing? Aw man! I wish I knew this was the place! I passed by here while I was digging before!"] Len said. Snype suddenly gave off a shocked expression. Len... got here first? Well... he didn't know this was the smoothie join. It couldn't have counted! He was a hell of a fast digger though... Might have took some pointers from the digglet down below.

Snype (Sableye)- Lv. 52- Detect, Shadow Sneak, Will-o-wisp, Low Sweep, Foul Play, Taunt (Ability: Keen Eye)
Commodore (Porygon-Z)- Lv. 55 -Signal beam, Conversion 2, Recover, Tri Attack, Ice Beam, Trick Room (Ability: Trace)
Len (Poliwraith)- Lv. 53- Bubblebeam, Brick Break, Body Slam, Belly Drum, Sleep Talk, Rest (Ability: Water Absorb)
Able (Ninjask)- Lv. 46 - X-Scissor, Slash, Double Team, Protect, Baton Pass, Swords Dance (Ability: Speed Boost)
Kara (Gligar) Lv. 35 Acrobatics, Substitute, Fury Cutter, Knock Off, Slash,Toxic (Ability: Poison Heal)

(In Box)
Shedinja- Lv. 35 Fury Swipes, Confuse Ray, Sand attack, Leech Life, Mind Reader, Scratch (Ability: Wonder Guard)
Old July 30th, 2011 (12:52 PM).

Bri nodded and walked over to join Mark. Thyme used her vines to grab the smoothies that were placed on the counter.
"You forgot the most important thing!" Thyme said. She put the smoothies on the table as Bri sat down. Duster shoved Snype, then jumped up on the table and began drinking from Thyme's smoothie.
"Wrong one!" Thyme said, shoving Duster out of the way. Drizzle grabbed it off the table and Thyme jumped down to join him. Bri laughed as Duster tried his smoothie.
"I like this one better anyway!" she said, sticking her tongue out at Thyme.
"Good!" Thyme said. Bri got another straw for himself. He took a long gulp. That was good! He turned to Mark.
"You want to train with us? That sounds great! We'd be happy to have someone else to train with!" Bri said happily.

Old July 30th, 2011 (01:45 PM).
Crystal Tier

Valorie looked up at Selene when she spoke and blushed, getting a bit pouty and trying to fix her hair and beanie after her hair was ruffled up.

"Hey..!"

Without her beanie, her bangs had the tendency to get in her eyes or even obscure her vision if she didn't constantly move them out of the way. It was rather annoying, really. The only reason she was barely upset was because it was Selene and Valorie just had this feeling of comfortableness around Selene, even when she was up to her antics.

She glanced at Brian, who already seemed to be going to have a seat, then back at Selene. She then gave Selene a pleasant smile.

"It's really my pleasure."

Of course, that particular comment was made somewhat quietly, perhaps out of modesty, but seeing as Valorie was not a modest person, moreso perhaps because it was a message intended for Selene in particular. With that tidbet said, the cashier handed the two females of the group their drinks and food. Valorie went and payed the man before going to start getting all the drinks to the table, which she couldn't carry all at once. Chances were Selene would be able to get hers to the table before Valorie could finish, but if she found an opportunity, she would offer to help. Either way, she would sit down with her stuff after all was said and done.

"Hope you guys enjoy."

Meanwhile, Dratini floated under the table, as if to use it as a hiding place. Valorie smiled lightly at this, as occasionally Dratini would poke her head out before ducking back under in a playful manner. Charmeleon and Trapinch meanwhile got their cups. They both stared at them awkwardly. Cups? One had no thumbs and the other had no hands or arms at all! This would be awkward.
Old July 30th, 2011 (02:07 PM).
Maverick Hunting til the end

Nature: Brave
Vincent never liked letting other peoeple pay for things for him especially if he had money if his own. When he paid for his order he then looked to Jack you said his name wrong.

"The nickname is Xack not Xick and yeah the fossil made me happy. Byron even said that he would turn it into a ancient pokemon," Xack said quite annoyed he's pretty sure this was the second time Jack got his name wrong. He then gestured to Jack that they sit with Bri and Mark. When he sat down next to Mark he took a big gulp out of the large smoothie he had which was about the size of half of his arm.

"So guys is there anything else we can do around here besides pokemon battling for fun?" Vincent asked wanting to spice up his activities.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old July 30th, 2011 (04:28 PM).
Greatness = Working Hard

After hearing Xacks request for another fun thing to do besides battling an idea quickly popped onto Jack's head. "Xocks right" Jack began doing this on purpose now just to rattle Xack a bit " We could go explore the forest" More pokemon thats what Jack was thinking about since it was one of the few places he hasn't gone to on the island. "We would probably see some new pokemon there if anyone is interested" Jack took another big gulp of his smoothie "Thats where im heading next"
Old July 30th, 2011 (04:53 PM).
Silver Tier

Grinning as Valorie straightened out her bangs, Selene was happy at this comfortable friendship that was growing between them. She knew Valorie well enough to know that if anyone besides her had ruffled her hair in such a manner - with the exception of Mark, perhaps - Val would not be best impressed. As it was, although she chastised Sel with an indignant 'Hey!', Selene knew that Valorie accepted her teasing nature and that she understood it was an affectionate rather than mocking gesture.

Having taken her smoothie and food to the table, she plopped Ryan down on her chair to save it and went over to where Valorie was starting to carry the drinks over. "Here, lemme help!" she rushed, reaching out and taking half of the load - between them they'd do it much faster than if Sel just left Valorie to do it herself. Plus she couldn't do that for shame, especially after the lovely gesture of Val paying for everyone.

When everything had been moved, Sel seated herself, putting Ryan in front of her on the table as Vince was asking Jack what else there was to do at the Academy that was fun. Sel choked on her smoothie as Jack suggested exploring the forest. Forest...trees...Bug pokemon...she tried to hide her horrified gasp as a cough. Though she hated it and pretended not to be...Sel was kind of weirded out by Bug-type Pokemon...

"Sorry....uhh...too much smoothie," she covered, explaining her bizarre reaction to the others. Her cheeks reddened and she carried on drinking her smoothie, trying to keep her gaze averted.
Old July 30th, 2011 (04:55 PM).
Silver Tier

Mark instantly responded to the exploration idea. "Yeah! I haven't caught a single Pokemon since I got here! A grass Pokemon would be really handy for me to have on my team." Mark said. He still wanted to train somewhere along the lines but searching for Wild Pokemon could work out nicely.

Snype had to stand up to take sips from his cup. It was alot to drink seeing how he had gotten a rather big cup. Len had to get a longer straw to drink out of since he didn't have any hands to hold it with. Snype looked over to Drizzle and Thyme who were sharing their Smoothie together and gave off a large smile.

"Kehehe... you two enjoying yourselves?" Snype said practically teasing them. Len stared into his reflection in the glass. He had dirt all over him! When he got back outside he would have to really rinse himself off. He looked around for someone to talk too...

(In Box)
Old July 30th, 2011 (05:02 PM).

"Um... Go to the forest?" Bri echoed. He didn't like bug pokemon too much, and why would he need another grass type? He already had Thyme! He grinned and shook his head. Sel started coughing on her smoothie.
"Sorry, I've got a lot of training to do. I need to get stronger so I can actually win a battle here," Bri said. That and keep up with my friends so they don't leave me behind like a Slowpoke again, Bri mentally added.

"Sorry....uhh...too much smoothie," Sel said as she looked away and kept drinking. Thyme snickered.
"Yeah right! Are the big bad bugs too much for little Selene?" Thyme said mockingly.
"Hush Thyme! You're scared of bugs too, remember?" Bri said to the laughing grass type quietly, so that no one could hear him. She instantly froze at that, and looked at the ground.
"Sorry, sheesh," she said, not really sounding like she meant it. Drizzle put his arm around her, and she glared at him until he removed it. Duster walked over to Ryan the pikachu.
"Hi! I'm Duster!" she said. Bri smiled.

Old July 30th, 2011 (05:14 PM).
Silver Tier

"She hates them," Ryan answered Thyme simply, moving his straw around in his smoothie. Sel looked at Ry in surprise - he'd spoken...he NEVER spoke to other Pokemon except for Sel's and her close friends' Pokemon. To see him just responding to Thyme like that was surprising. "But then...so do you apparently, so you aren't in much of a position to mock," he laughed at Thyme before Duster approached him. He took a sharp intake of breath...he was talking to Thyme because it was appropriate - they were talking to and about his trainer...but Duster was talking JUST to him..."H-hi! I'm Ryan!" he responded, somewhat nervously, looking at Duster over his smoothie. "How's it going? What smoothie are you having?"

Eyes wide, Sel watched Ryan interact with Duster. He seemed somewhat hesitant...but he was talking to her. Actually talking to her...and he only just met her...Sel looked up at Bri, surprise etched onto her face. "Do you train your Pokemon to make others talk or something Bri?" she laughed, before remembering that he'd turned down going to the forest too...he'd seemed quite nervy about the whole idea. Sel leant across the table to Bri, keeping her voice down so no-one else could hear.

"Are you...creeped out by Bug pokemon by any chance Bri?" she asked, "'cos...I kind of am too...but I'm thinking this forest idea is a good thing, you know...face your fears and all that."
Old July 30th, 2011 (05:26 PM).
Greatness = Working Hard

"SO mark seems like its just me and you" Jack wasnt surprised at Selena's response girls were usually afraid of bug types and Brian seemed to be afraid of them too but Jack decided he wasn't going to say anything to make fun of him. Jack looked towards Xack who had not yet responded to the idea "What about you Xeck" Jack took another gulp of his smoothie finishing it quickly and rubbing Blaze's head as he did the same "Maybe while we were there we could battle Mark"
Old July 30th, 2011 (05:30 PM).
Silver Tier

"Hey!" exclaimed Sel, frowning at Jack. Yeah, she isn't too keen on Bug type pokemon...but she wanted to explore more than she wanted to stay away from Bug types. "Don't count me out just yet! I may not be all that fond of Bug Pokemon, but that sure isn't going to stop me from going to the forest," she took a long drink of smoothie and banged the container down heavily to emphasise her point. "Count me in."

Ryan looked around at her words, as shocked as she was when he started talking to Duster. She was GOING to the forest? Oh...this could end one of two ways. Badly, or really badly.
Old July 30th, 2011 (05:31 PM).
Battle!

Nature: Quirky
Skye had left the town at the end of the battle. He really wanted to go to the library and he was gladly quickly forgotten. Rama peered up at him. Skye was tired. There was only so much social interaction his Trainer could handle. That girl Sel just bubbled over so quickly... even from a distance Rama had felt exhausted. The Zorua decided she was worse than Ellie. Skye hummed to himself as they got back to school, quickly entering the library. He searched the titles anxiously before grinning at one and sitting down, quietly pulling his laptop out. he began to read, hoping what he was looking for was in here.

Old July 30th, 2011 (05:39 PM).

Bri nearly choked on his smoothie when Sel said they should join the others. He looked at her a moment before replying.
"Well... I guess it couldn't hurt to go exploring for a little while. I can always train later," he said. Thyme looked over at the pikachu and was about to say something nasty, but Drizzle elbowed her in the side and she returned to her smoothie. She completely ignored Snype's comment.
"Well, Ryan, it looks like our two trainers are going to the forest. We'll just have to make sure that they stay safe! Can I count on you to help me with that?" Duster asked goodnaturedly.

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links