Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner
Notices

Roleplay Corner The realm where writers gather to create glorious tales or silly drama together and chronicle their adventures. Start or join roleplays featuring Pokémon, other franchises or something completely original!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old July 30th, 2011, 05:44 PM
SelenaStar
Who says you're not perfect?

Nature: Impish
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to SelenaStar Send a message via Skype™ to SelenaStar

Advertise here
"But of course," smiled Ryan, "there's no way that I can leave Sel in a forest full of Bug Pokemon without protection...she would probably end up having a major accident and killing herself," he said simply, "and we'll look out for Bri too of course...I doubt there'll be too many powerful Bug pokemon in that forest to worry about though," he reassured Duster.

"Yeah, and it'd be a perfect place to train Nova if you wanted to do both...I'm planning on training Blu there while I'm exploring," she shrugged as she drank the last bit of her smoothie.
Old July 30th, 2011, 05:51 PM
HunterZero
Maverick Hunting til the end

Nature: Brave
(OOC: Yo! I might be very busy. I got family coming soon and I'm working on an rp of my own.)

"Hey going to forest isn't that bad of idea good thinking Jock sounds like fun," Vince said now purposely getting Jack's name wrong. If he wasn't going to say his name right why should he? Vincent then chugged his smoothie as fast as he could. He wanted to finish everything fast so he could head out there it sounded like fun. Xack was also surprised Selene wanted to go she didn't look like the kind of girl who was really into the forest scene but whatever.

"But we'll need to stop by a pokemon center first got to heal my pokemon," He added as he took a big bite out of his huge cinnamon bun. "And if anyone is going to battle you Jim it's me," Then Luna took another giant bite of his cinnamon bun.
This signature has been disabled.
Total signature height cannot exceed 350 pixels
Please review and fix the issues by reading the signature rules.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old July 30th, 2011, 05:59 PM
jackblaze
Greatness = Working Hard

Nature: Relaxed
(No problem just give a reason for your characters absence)

Jack just laughed Jim was the furthest thing from Jack but he wasn't complaining and watched as Xack chucked down his food which only made him laugh more. "Yeah so that looks like everyone then" Selena had insisted on going and Brian didn't want to be left out so he decided to come along as well. Jack looked down at Blaze who began looking sleepy after he finished his smoothie and returned him to his pokeball. Jack then released Blade his Scyther "The forest is kinda his territory so he can lead us in the travels" Blade was enthusiastic and stood up waiting on Jacks order while not even noticing the other pokemon that were scampering around.
Old July 30th, 2011, 06:00 PM
Nideous
The world refused to change...

Nature: Gentle
Duster gave Ryan a big hug.
"Thank you so much!" she said. She walked away with a grin at his surprised look and finished Bri's smoothie for him. Bri ate the rest of his bagel. Training Nova... He wasn't sure he was ready to do that. Nova was still hurt from being in a battle. But... He could train his other pokemon. Duster used to live in a forest, and Drizzle was very adaptable, so he may as well train them there.
"I may be able to get some training done there while we look around!" Bri said. Xack and Jack were talking about battling. Were they getting each others names wrong on purpose? Oh well. Bri was just glad that Jack had seemingly forgotten that he still had to finish the battle with him!
What is real? What is truth? Is it something you can touch? Can you see it? Find it? Hold it in your hands? What is true for you is not always the truth for someone else.

RIANBOW SPADE! (My answer to everything. )
Old July 30th, 2011, 09:07 PM
Megaman765
Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Community Supporter

Nature: Bold
Mark stopped drinking from his smoothie to join in on the conversation. He still had a bit more to drink from but this forest expedition sounded fun. "Ah I'm not too worried about the forest. Being a city boy myself, I'll be releaved to be surrounded by living things for once." Mark said.

Snype continued sipping from his draw. He had sat down and had his legs spread out, the drink in between them. Len was finished drinking and decided to walk around but stopped. He picked up one of his feet and noticed it was still dirty. In fact, he had left little trails of dirt when he had walked in. Len decided to walk back in the same trail he had came in with and squirted the floor with water until he was back outside. Afterwards, He sprayed water into the air so that it would rain back down onto himself, washing him of all of the dirt that was on him. Now he was all fresh and clean. He walked back in and joined Snype and the others. Len had noticed Drizzle.

["Oh! Hi Drizzle! Swimming under the ground is pretty fun believe it or not"] Len said cheerfully, sitting down in front of both Drizzle and Thyme.

Trainer Academy RP Pokemon
Snype (Sableye)- Lv. 52- Detect, Shadow Sneak, Will-o-wisp, Low Sweep, Foul Play, Taunt (Ability: Keen Eye)
Commodore (Porygon-Z)- Lv. 55 -Signal beam, Conversion 2, Recover, Tri Attack, Ice Beam, Trick Room (Ability: Trace)
Len (Poliwraith)- Lv. 53- Bubblebeam, Brick Break, Dig, Belly Drum, Sleep Talk, Rest (Ability: Water Absorb)
Able (Ninjask)- Lv. 45 - Fury Cutter, Slash, Double Team, Protect, Baton Pass, Swords Dance (Ability: Speed Boost)
Kara (Gligar) Lv. 29 Acrobatics, Substitute, Fury Cutter, Knock Off, Slash,Toxic (Ability: Poison Heal)
Xerox (Ditto) Lv. 32 Transform (Ability: Imposter)

(In Box)
Shedinja- Lv. 35 Fury Swipes, Confuse Ray, Sand attack, Leech Life, Mind Reader, Scratch (Ability: Wonder Guard)
Old July 30th, 2011, 11:03 PM
PkMnTrainer Yellow
RP Mentor
Community Supporter

Nature: Hardy
Valorie paused. Forest? What was she supposed to find in a forest? Valorie wasn't sure. She gave Selene a concerned look as she nursed her own smoothie. What was up with that choking, eh? She herself wasn't particularly scared of bug pokemon, though spiders specifically were something she did not want near her. She shrugged lightly, taking a break from her smoothie.

"I guess the forest sounds fine, but I'm not sure I want to catch anything there."

She glanced at Selene. Whether she went was partially dependent on what she and Mark decided to do. Meanwhile, Trapinch simply opened up her mouth and consumed the cup whole. Woah. Charmeleon glanced at Trapinch skeptically.

Charmeleon: "Plastic /can't/ be healthy for you."

Trapinch just sort of shuddered, getting a brain-freeze from consuming all that smoothie at once. Meanwhile, Dratini peeked up at Mark from under the table.

Trapinch: "...Ow."

"I've been itching to explore the caves and the volcano myself. I'm not sure how I can get there in a timely fashion though. I was going to have a battle with Selene after we were done here though. Right Selene?~"

She gazed over at Selene as she said that last part.
Old July 31st, 2011, 06:05 AM
Nideous

"My word!" Thyme said when the Trapinch ate his cup. She took a large gulp of the smoothie. Drizzle turned to Len.
"I'm sure it's a lot of fun! But I think I prefer swimming in the water," Drizzle said with a grin. Bri was not at all eager to go into the forest, but he really didn't want to be left behind. He supposed it would be alright. He would be with everyone else. It's not like anything bad would happen if they all stuck together, right? Duster hopped of the table and walked over to Len.
"So, you learned how to swim underground huh? Do you think I could learn? I'd love to do that too!" she said with a sly grin. She had recognized the move Dig, and she wanted to learn it.
What is real? What is truth? Is it something you can touch? Can you see it? Find it? Hold it in your hands? What is true for you is not always the truth for someone else.

Old July 31st, 2011, 12:18 PM
Megaman765
Community Supporter

Snype nearly did a spit take of his drink after seeing Trapinch swallow the whole cup. What an apatite! For such a small pokemon it sure could eat alot! Len continued in conversation with Duster. ["Yeah yeah! That girl Valroie let Mark use this weird disk thing! Once I touched it, I instantly learned how to Dig! It's really cool! I met a bunch of Digglet on the way here!"] Len said, hoping up and down. He noticed, despite the water, he had a bit of dirt still stuck on him. ["Hey Duster, could ya help get this dirt on me? I was down there for a pretty long time!"] Len asked.

Mark gave Valorie a light punch to the shoulder. "Aw ya never know Val. If anything, I kinda aim to go pretty deep in the forest. There's bound to be more interesting Pokemon in there. Still... I'm thinking about finding a few specific ones. Dunno if they'd be around this forest but its worth looking." Mark said. "Still... cave... volcano... Sheesh I wanna check all of those places out. Especially the Volcano."

Snype (Sableye)- Lv. 52- Detect, Shadow Sneak, Will-o-wisp, Low Sweep, Foul Play, Taunt (Ability: Keen Eye)
Commodore (Porygon-Z)- Lv. 55 -Signal beam, Conversion 2, Recover, Tri Attack, Ice Beam, Trick Room (Ability: Trace)
Len (Poliwraith)- Lv. 53- Bubblebeam, Brick Break, Dig, Belly Drum, Sleep Talk, Rest (Ability: Water Absorb)
Able (Ninjask)- Lv. 45 - Fury Cutter, Slash, Double Team, Protect, Baton Pass, Swords Dance (Ability: Speed Boost)
Kara (Gligar) Lv. 29 Acrobatics, Substitute, Fury Cutter, Knock Off, Slash,Toxic (Ability: Poison Heal)

(In Box)
Shedinja- Lv. 35 Fury Swipes, Confuse Ray, Sand attack, Leech Life, Mind Reader, Scratch (Ability: Wonder Guard)
Old July 31st, 2011, 03:13 PM
jackblaze
Greatness = Working Hard

"Well what are we waiting on" Jack was anxious he couldnt wait any longer and it showed as he was sitting in his chair tapping his leg just waiting on the others to make way to the forest. Jack leaned back in his chair crossed his arms and looked into the sky, it was daydreaming time. This was usual for Jack especially when bored and doing it usually helped him pass the time. Blade was bored too, he was most likely the oldest pokemon that was outside right now so he was bored as well and was willing to make small talk with pokemon he considered babies compared to himself. Blade looked over and just glanced at them then back at Jack who had a big smile on his face, whatever he was dreaming must have been interesting.
Old July 31st, 2011, 05:56 PM
Nideous

"Valorie taught you with a machine? That sounds awesome! I'll have to ask her to teach me too!" Duster said. She used her tail to wipe off the dirt Len asked her to. That had really been bugging her. She then proceeded to jump up on the table and walk over to Valorie and do just that!
"Um... You used a TM on my buddy over there. Do you think you could do that for me too? Please?" she asked, forgetting that most humans couldn't understand her.
"Um... Duster? She can't understand what you're saying," Bri pointed out.
"Well, then you ask her!" Duster said. Bri didn't want to. He had already made enough trouble. He had made them wait for him, and then she had paid for his bagel and smoothies. What else could he ask for without sounding selfesh?

Thyme heard Jack complaining about them all taking too long.
"Hey! Learn a little bit of patience! We don't operate on your schedule, fool!" she asid hotly. Drizzle laughed.
"Simmer down Thyme! Honestly. Besides. The rest of us are getting ready to go too," he said as he put the cup in the garbage can. Thyme glanced at him before returning her glare to Jack.

Old July 31st, 2011, 06:07 PM
jackblaze
Greatness = Working Hard

Jack realised the look he was getting from Brian's Snivy but wasn't too concerned especially with big bad Blade beside him. Jack glanced over at Blade signalling discretely to deal with that situation. Blade looked angrily at the little Snivy named Thyme {Don't look on my trainer like that again if you like being in one piece} Blade just looked backed towards the forest like nothing even happened. Jack put his hand on his face he wanted blade to scare him but not threaten him like that. He took another big gulp of his smoothie hoping no one noticed.
Old July 31st, 2011, 06:23 PM
HunterZero
Maverick Hunting til the end

Nature: Brave
"I agree what are we sitting around here for I can just smell the adventure!" Vincent exclaimed as he stood up from his seat. He then let Wattage and Terra out from their pokeballs. "You two are going to get some major training when we hit the forest," He said to his two pokemon. Terra looked excited but Wattage looked a tad bit worried.

"Don't be so bummed out Wattage if anything happens Blitz will help out," Luna added now letting Blitz outside of his pokeball. As Blitz came out he immediately glared at Blade. He let out a small puff of flames which made Wattage freak out but Terra just smiled. Blitz had a feeling that Blade was a strong pokemon which automatically made him his rival. Vincent noticed what his Charmeleon was doing and figured if Jack and he were going to battle Bltiz had to face Blade.

Xack's pokemon were a tad tired but not to worn out a little heal from a pokemon center would bring them back to full health. Vince then began wonder what kind of pokemon he would see in the forest hopefully something strong. He then quickly finished his cinnamon bun and smoothie.
This signature has been disabled.
Total signature height cannot exceed 350 pixels
Please review and fix the issues by reading the signature rules.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old July 31st, 2011, 06:26 PM
Nideous

Thyme was livid and scared at the same time. He first reaction was to yell at the Scyther. So she did.
"Don't you dare threaten me! You think I'm scared of you? I'm not! I'll look at whoever I want, however I want!" Thyme said to the Scyther. She was shaking a little bit, but not as bad as if it were a fire type. She hated bug pokemon, but she was absolutely terrified of fire types. Even so, she was not going to let this moron tell her what to do. Bri looked at her. Why did she always do this? He really didn't want to fight.
"Thyme! Calm down! It's not that big a deal," Bri said. Thyme walked over to him and climbed up on his shoulder where she was now looking down on the Scyther.

Old July 31st, 2011, 06:44 PM
jackblaze
Greatness = Working Hard

Blade was completely ignoring the Snivy now when he saw Xack release his Charmeleon. Jack looked at him What's this kid trying to prove Jack thought to himself but didn't think about for too long. Blade turned back his attention on the SNivy when it climbed atop its trainers head but Blade still had to look down at the Snivy {Idiot} Blade returned his attention once again to the forest thinking about how he grew up in a forest similar to this. "Calm down Blade" Jack first met Blade as a little Scyther who was severley beaten by many other Scythers after standing up to the pack leader he put up a good fight but never forgot that day Jack found him. "See Xoinks ready what about the rest of you?" Jack asked.
Old July 31st, 2011, 08:43 PM
Megaman765
Community Supporter

Snype looked over to Thyme and gave off a large smile. "Kehehe, Aw comon Thyme ya gotta stop being so serious all the time! Ya know if I suspect a Pokemon making fun of me I just chill about and ignore them. Funny thing is, that just makes them more angry then they would be if you told them off! And its way more satisfying, you should try it sometime!" Snype said cheerfully. He looked back to Blade. "Don't believe We've met. Names Snype." He said.

Mark finished up his drink and placed it onto the able, relaxing against the chair. "Well, if everybody else is ready to come along, I'm all set for a bit of adventure!" Mark said.

(In Box)
Old July 31st, 2011, 08:53 PM
Nideous

Thyme ignored Snype. Instead, she fumed at the Scyther. Call her an idiot, would he!? Well, she had something for him.
"Yeah, I'm the idiot. Snype, don't try talking to him. He's probably as dumb as his trainer. Can't even remember a person's name right," Thyme said coldly as Bri stood up and threw his trash away. He looked at her.
"Thyme! I said be nice! And I'm ready to go whenever you guys are," Bri said nervously. Thyme really needed to cool off. He had thought that smoothies would have calmed her down, but she was still being a brat! She looked at him, a little sorry, and then resumed looking at the Scyther.

Old July 31st, 2011, 09:04 PM
jackblaze
Greatness = Working Hard

Blade held his tongue Jack had taught him better than that even though it was hard to control himself after hearing Thyme call Jack dumb. Jack watched on not saying a word just wanting to see how his pokemon would respond to such a situation which was worsened by Mark's Sableye coming over and introducing himself. {Another one} The only person Blade liked was Jack and his other pokemon and he only tolerate another pokemon if it was strong and proved it Blade looked at the little pokemon and replied {Blade}. There was tension in the air now between the stares that Thyme was giving Blade, the fact that Blade wanted to rip Thyme in two and the cold greeting Blade had given Snype.
Old July 31st, 2011, 09:26 PM
Megaman765
Community Supporter

"Hmm. Quiet type huh?" Snype said to Blade. Part of him thought he would get along with Valorie's Charmeleon pretty well. Snype looked at his drink which was still half full was too full to finish it up himself. He looked over to the other Pokemon. "Free smoothie over here if anyone wants to finish it!" Snype said cheerfully. He kept an eye on Thyme and Blade in case anything happened between them.

Mark looked down at the Pokemon, Particularly Snype who didn't even finish his drink. "Comon Snype! This is why I wanted a small. You never finish anything up!" Mark said. Len walked over and sipped a bit of the drink himself but was rather full as well. Mark sighed and hopped something would at least not let the drink go to waste.

(In Box)
Old August 1st, 2011, 06:35 AM
Nideous

"Hmph, just like I thought. All talk," Thyme mumbled to herself. Whether Blade caught it or not, she wasn't sure. But she didn't care either way. Bri glanced at her.
"Do you enjoy getting into fights Thyme?" Bri asked.
"What? He started it!" Thyme said. Drizzle shook his head. He walked over to Blade.
"Heh, you remember me? That was a fun battle earlier. The name's Drizzle! And don't worry about Thyme over there. She's always like that," Drizzle said as he leaned up against the table. Duster looked at Snype.
"Why'd you get that big smoothie if you couldn't finish it?" Duster asked. She walked over and began drinking it herself.
"Hmm... Not as good as Bri's, but it's better than the one Thyme had," Duster said. She climbed up on top of the lid, because she wasn't quite tall enough to reach the straw.

Old August 1st, 2011, 09:15 AM
SelenaStar

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to SelenaStar Send a message via Skype™ to SelenaStar
It all seemed to be going down...Thyme and Blade were getting annoyed at each other, to put it mildly, Blade seemed to have given Snype the cold shoulder, people were itching to move and Trapinch was eating plastic. Ryan looked around, ever so slightly red and flustered from the hug Duster had given him, and raised an eyebrow. "okay guys...let's just chill out yeah? We've had an awesome day so far, let's not ruin it by getting arsey with each other yeah?" he wasn't bothered about the individual spats - people would bicker and fall out and that but all this tension was giving him a headache. Why couldn't folks just get along or hold their too-big tongues for once in their lives.

Sel thought it was quite rude how everyone was suddenly trying to rush everyone else...especially seeing as this was a lovely gesture from Valorie to organise. She turned to Val with a smile, making a point of consulting her. After all, her opinion was the one that mattered most to Selene.

"are you ready to go Val or do you want to stick around and chill some more? We can always go and meet them in the forest later if you do" she gave her the option - after all, this was meant to be a nice relaxing trip out for all of them. As much as she wanted to get out and train Blu and Ry she was anxious that Val was happy. The bonds of sisterhood and all that!
Old August 1st, 2011, 10:30 AM
PkMnTrainer Yellow
RP Mentor
Community Supporter

Nature: Hardy
Valorie took another sip of her drink, looking around at everyone awkwardly. Dratini abruptly poked her head out from under the table, peeking up at Valorie. Valorie glanced at Dratini briefly before turning her attention to Selene and speaking up.

"Well hadn't we planned on training together? If we did that in the woods we'd need to have a water pokemon on hand because... fire."

Valorie of course had forgotten that she herself had a water pokemon on hand, Frillish.

"I don't really mind if we go. I can take my drink with me."

Though, Valorie silently dreaded the thought of more walking. She just wouldn't say it. After all, she was a hardcore trainer! She wasn't about to let things like her own physical limitations get in the way of activities, now was she? She produced a plastic force and began to eat her cinnamon bun with it at a mildly rushed pace. Dratini vanished back under the table meanwhile.
Old August 1st, 2011, 11:35 AM
Megaman765
Community Supporter

Len walked over to Valorie and gave an irritated look as if he was being ignored, despite being a water Pokemon himself. Mark looked down at him and gave off a small laugh and patted Valorie in the back. "Ha... well, I'm sure Len over here can take care of any fires that come our way." Mark said. Len jumped up and down happily, squeaky clean as ever thanks to Duster.

"Thanks for the Smoothies Valorie. This place was great! Really good drinks here!" Mark said to Valorie since nobody else had properly thanked her for spending so much money on them.

(In Box)
Old August 1st, 2011, 11:42 AM
jackblaze
Greatness = Working Hard

Jack sighed in secret as he watched Selena and Valorie converse they were really slowing down his plans but he would never say anything, an angry girl was not something Jack wanted to see now. Jack noticed them thanking Valorie which he didn't need to do as he had accidently stumbled upon the place by accident, he looked across at Blade who had calmed down after the entire Thyme situation but he was tired of just standing around doing nothing as was Jack who continued keeping quiet just hoping for them ro finally say they were ready.
Old August 1st, 2011, 12:01 PM
Nideous

Drizzle frowned at being ignored, but he didn't let it bother him. He walked over to Len.
"Heh, I guess she forgot about us!" Drizzle said grinning up at Valorie.
"Um... Yeah, thanks Val," Bri said nervously. Duster jumped off the top of the large smoothie having drank all she could. She walked over to Bri.
"Now will you ask her about the TM?" Duster asked. Bri had thought she had forgtten about it. He sighed. She was relentless. But, he didn't want to bother her with it. He would find his own way to teach Duster a new move.

Old August 1st, 2011, 12:12 PM
SelenaStar

Smiling at Valorie, Sel nodded. She'd practically finished her own drink already. Valrie seemed a bit hesitant about going to the forest...she mentioned something about needing water pokemon because of fire and Selene laughed, patting her belt that held her pokeballs. "You have Frillish, I have Horsea, Mak has Len and Bri has Drizzle...I'm sure altogether we'd be a fire-fighting squad extraordinaire!" she turned to Jack and nodded. "we're ready when everyone else is."

Ryan turned to Duster, rolling his eyes. "you ready for this? Into the forest we go!"
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here