The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner

Notices

Roleplay Corner The realm where writers gather to create glorious tales or silly drama together and chronicle their adventures. Start or join roleplays featuring Pokémon, other franchises or something completely original!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Advertise here

Old August 6th, 2011, 11:45 AM
SelenaStar
Who says you're not perfect?

Nature: Impish
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to SelenaStar Send a message via Skype™ to SelenaStar

Advertise here
Closing her eyes and nodding slowly, a small smile twisted Selene's lips upwards as she rested back against her pillows - the poison must have spread through her system more than she had thought initially - and laughed weakly. The whole thing was pretty amusing the more she thought about it, going into the forest to try and overcome her unease with bug pokemon and she ended up poisoned and hospitalised..."Oh the irony..." she said to herself, voicing her thoughts out loud before realising that Valorie had spoken, looking up to see her friend watching her somewhat anxiously.

"Oh, I'll be fine. I've had the Antidote, I presume I'll be up and about within the day! Although I'd expected the pain to have lessened more than this by now..." she trailed off, frowning slightly as she looked down at her own foot. "But no matter, I just know to stay away from Spinarak for the time being hey? Have either of you seen Jack? Is he with the others?" she asked, suddenly remembering that he'd been hit too.

She turned to Mark and felt concerned...she didn't really know what to say. Bri and Vince still weren't out of the forest...they should be, they were the only two left and who knew if those bugs had gone back for a second try or not. "I...I don't know what to say..." she said truthfully, reaching up with her fingertips to feel her clammy forehead, grimacing. At least her limbs had stopped shaking so much...her leg twitched and throbbed angrily through the pain but it seemed largely isolated.
Old August 6th, 2011, 11:54 AM
Megaman765
Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Community Supporter

Nature: Bold
Mark shook his head. "Two wild pokemon attacks... in two days in a row. I find that kind of odd for a school, And I wouldn't call it necessarily safe at all... I'm starting to think theres some kind of connection... then again, Frillish and Beedrill are known for attacking humans... but Spinarak? Seems fishy..." Mark said. "I'm going to march up to the principle and give him a peace of my mind tommorow. No way am I letting this kind of thing pass. They should know about the dangers in some of these areas and attempt to take care of it, I don't care how new this school is."

Mark looked toward Selene. "Yeah, Jack is here. I think he's in one of the other rooms..." He simply replied. He wondered where in the world Snype was... he was really worried. Snype tended to cheer Mark up at times like this, just because of how cheerful the little ghost always was.

Trainer Academy RP Pokemon
Snype (Sableye)- Lv. 52- Detect, Shadow Sneak, Will-o-wisp, Low Sweep, Foul Play, Taunt (Ability: Keen Eye)
Commodore (Porygon-Z)- Lv. 55 -Signal beam, Conversion 2, Recover, Tri Attack, Ice Beam, Trick Room (Ability: Trace)
Len (Poliwraith)- Lv. 53- Bubblebeam, Brick Break, Dig, Belly Drum, Sleep Talk, Rest (Ability: Water Absorb)
Able (Ninjask)- Lv. 45 - Fury Cutter, Slash, Double Team, Protect, Baton Pass, Swords Dance (Ability: Speed Boost)
Kara (Gligar) Lv. 29 Acrobatics, Substitute, Fury Cutter, Knock Off, Slash,Toxic (Ability: Poison Heal)
Xerox (Ditto) Lv. 32 Transform (Ability: Imposter)

(In Box)
Shedinja- Lv. 35 Fury Swipes, Confuse Ray, Sand attack, Leech Life, Mind Reader, Scratch (Ability: Wonder Guard)
Old August 6th, 2011, 12:23 PM
Nideous
The world refused to change...

Nature: Gentle
(OOC: I grow weary of the forest. My post is going to assume Vince is following, because he's already said he was. If he decided to do something else, I can change my post. And ice types now? I may have to catch one instead of a Misdreavus. I'll have to see what they are.)

Bri followed Snype, wondering if he knew where he was going. Thyme was sitting on his shoulder, still muttering about Dyno under her breath. She hated to see pokemon treat their friends like that. Even she wouldn't attack one of her team mates for no reason! She looked in front of them and saw what Bri had missed. A Pineco was lowering itself into their path and chuckling.

"Look out!" She yelled as she jumped up and shoved Bri, Vince, and Snype out of the way with her vines as the thing exploded. She wasn't so lucky and got caught in the blast. When the smoke cleared, she was standing in front of them with the fainted Pineco at her feet.

"Thanks, Thyme. I didn't see him there. You ok? Thyme? Thyme?!" Bri said. Thyme looked down and gasped. She fell to her knees and Bri could see a piece of wood stuck in her shoulder.
"I don't believe this! I take out a bunch of worthless bugs, then stand up against an Ariados that probably could have killed me, journey through the land of colors and save you guys from even more worthless bugs! Only to be taken out by a Pineco! A Pineco! It's just not fair!" she shouted, sounding very hysterical. Bri was very scared, but he knew better than to touch the wood sticking out of her shoulder and the top of her chest. He picked her up. They had to hurry to the pokemon center now. Bri was very scared, but he looked around. He was beginning to recognize the area. He thought he could make it back now. he grabbed Snype and ran down the path that was growing under his feet. Soon he was on a real trail and he sprinted down it as fast as he could. He soon saw several buildings. He ran to the pokemon center, thanking Arceus that it was on the same side of the school he was.

"Nurse! Thyme is hurt bad and she needs help!" Bri said as he burst through the doors. He set Snype down on the ground so he could go and find Mark, or whatever it was he wanted to do.
"Oh, not another one. We just had three students come in, all badly poisoned. We just don't have enough assistants on hand right now! I need another pair of hands!" she said frustratedly. She then looked him over and he became nervous.
"Come with me and put these gloves on. You're going to help me with this," she said. Bri handed her Thyme and put the gloves on as ordered and followed her into one of the rooms. He was a little scared.

"Is Thyme allergic to any medicines?" the nurse asked as she started rumaging through a drawer.
"Um... No," Bri said. She found what she was looking for. It was a needle with some kind of fluid in it. She took the cover of it off.
"Hold her steady. She's gone into shock, and this mild sedative will help her calm down," the nurse instructed. Bri held Thyme so she couldn't move. She didn't even seem to care when the needle pierced her arm. The nurse put a little of the sedative in her system and she visibly relaxed, then fell asleep.
"Now, I want you to go in that drawer and grab the tweezers, one of the rolls of gause, the medical tape, and the antibiotic cream. Thyme didn't get hurt too badly, but it will be a while before she is ready to battle again," the nurse said soothingly. Bri didn't care if she ever battled again. He just wanted her to be ok. He found the requested items very quickly and returned to holding Thyme steady for the nurse, who began pulling out the pieces of wood and dropping them in a tray nearby. Thyme gasped in pain and tried to move, but Bri made sure she wouldn't until the nurse was done. Then he helped her wrap Thyme in the gause after applying the antibiotic cream. They finished up by using the medical tape to tape the gause down so it wouldn't fall off. After they were finished, Bri held Thyme gently. That had been the coolest thing he'd ever done.

"You were pretty good as an assistant. I had expected you to panic when I started pulling the wood out of Thyme. The pieces went in pretty deep. But you didn't panic. I would like to train you up as an apprentice here. Would you like that?" the nurse said as they walked back out of the room. Bri nodded and looked at her. An apprentice? Would that mean he was on the road to becoming a doctor or something?
"This would be on top of your usual class load. Come by every evening. That way you'll still have the afternoon to do things with your friends. And when Thyme wakes up, give her one pill, and then another in the morning. And bring Thyme back with you tonight, that way I can moniter her healing and determine whether she needs to spend the night here!" the nurse ordered. Bri took the two pills and put them in his bag. He then started to wander around the pokemon center, looking for his friends. That had been a little crazy, and somehow he ended up as an apprentice here! Well, he wasn't much good for a lot else, so maybe he'd be able to learn how to heal pokemon that had been hurt. Then he could be useful. If he had been learning here before today, he might have been able to better help his friends earlier. He heard voices coming from one of the rooms and saw Mark standing near a bed. He knocked on the door, figuring it would be more polite to just wait until he was called in.

RIANBOW SPADE! (My answer to everything. )
Old August 6th, 2011, 12:29 PM
SelenaStar

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to SelenaStar Send a message via Skype™ to SelenaStar
Looking up, trying to see out of the small window in the door, Sel couldn't see who was knocking. Perhaps it was a nurse saying that she could leave now! Unlikely...but perhaps! Or it could be more medicine...either way, it wasn't polite to leave anybody waiting once they'd knocked at a door. Clearing her throat, Sel craned her neck up again, irritating Blu to fly off again to her headboard and called "Come in! We're decent!" wondering who it could be...perhaps Bri and Vince had finally gotten back from the Forest! Oh no...she hoped they weren't hurt...but then, if it was an emergency she was certain the Nurses wouldn't have knocked.
Old August 6th, 2011, 12:59 PM
Nideous

Bri opened the door and walked in when he heard Selene shout. Even when she was ill, she was still very loud, as evidenced by Thyme frowning and burying her head in Bri's arms when she heard the girl. Bri walked in the room and looked at the three in there.
"Um... How are you guys doing?" Bri ased, very much aware that he wasn't all that good himself. He still had strands of the web that had tied him down before Thyme had showed up to help him. His clothes were dirty and his hair had pieces of wood in it from that explosion. Throw in the fact that he had a number of small cuts and bruises and was carrying Thyme, who had a very large patch over her left arm, left shoulder, back, and chest, and he looked terrible. Which was pretty much how all of them looked at that point. But one thing was clear, he never wanted to go back to that forest ever again!

Old August 6th, 2011, 01:04 PM
Megaman765
Community Supporter

Snype looked up at the incoming Pinco and was pushed out of the way by Thyme. Didn't seem neccesary for Snype... seeing as he was a Ghost Type but Thyme ended up getting badly hurt. She had a piece of wood stuck in her shoulder. He was immediately picked up by Bri as he ran down the path to the Pokemon Center.

At the Pokemon Center, Bri set Snype down to find Mark. But out of kindness, he decided to stay and watch over both Bri and Thyme. He could find Mark later. He felt bad for Thyme. She went through alot of crap the whole day. Being harrassed by three Charmeleon (or the other way around), fighting several bug pokemon, now this. She seriously needed a hug. Good thing Bri had that handled.

When they were done, Snype looked around for the Room Mark was in. Bri happened to find it first. After he opened the door, Snype crawled inside and immediately jumped onto Mark.

"Snype!" Mark exclaimed happily. He gave Snype a big hug when Snype jumped onto him. Snype laughed slightly and pulled away from Mark. He wasn't exactly the type to get hugs from his trainer. "Bri! What happened back there?" Mark said, noticing Thyme's condition. "... was it a wild pokemon by any chance...?" Mark asked, hoping for more proof on his theory.

Snype (Sableye)- Lv. 52- Detect, Shadow Sneak, Will-o-wisp, Low Sweep, Foul Play, Taunt (Ability: Keen Eye)
Commodore (Porygon-Z)- Lv. 55 -Signal beam, Conversion 2, Recover, Tri Attack, Ice Beam, Trick Room (Ability: Trace)
Len (Poliwraith)- Lv. 53- Bubblebeam, Brick Break, Dig, Belly Drum, Sleep Talk, Rest (Ability: Water Absorb)
Able (Ninjask)- Lv. 45 - Fury Cutter, Slash, Double Team, Protect, Baton Pass, Swords Dance (Ability: Speed Boost)
Kara (Gligar) Lv. 29 Acrobatics, Substitute, Fury Cutter, Knock Off, Slash,Toxic (Ability: Poison Heal)

(In Box)
Shedinja- Lv. 35 Fury Swipes, Confuse Ray, Sand attack, Leech Life, Mind Reader, Scratch (Ability: Wonder Guard)
Old August 6th, 2011, 01:16 PM
SelenaStar

((loud?? She had to shout through a door from a bed a fair distance away haha))

Selene watched with her eyes wide as Bri walked in - he looked awful! She knew that neither she, Valorie nor Mark looked like oil paintings at this moment but Bri looked like he'd been through the ambush all over again after they'd left...and Thyme looked terrible! The poor Snivy had obviously been in some kind of major fight if the bandaged up shoulder was anything to go on...although her own leg was killing her with the pain, she thanked the Gods above that none of her Pokemon were that injured.

Not helping the smile that slid onto her face as Snype leapt onto Mark - seeing the closeness of the trainer and ghost pokemon cheered her up no end - she turned her attentions back to Bri, her face turning suddenly solemn. "Bri, I'm so sorry...if it weren't for me persuading you to come to the forest you'd have been safe from all of this...although you were such a hero I doubt we'd be here without you," she grinned suddenly, her small laugh making Ryan open one eye and look up. Noticing that she was awake he let out a loud 'CHU! PIKA PI!' and threw his arms around her as high as he could reach. Selene winced suddenly - his little arm had hit a sensitive spot on her shoulder - but she cuddled him back stroking his tail. "Hey Ryan darling...you were wonderful out there babe, really wonderful..."
Old August 6th, 2011, 01:27 PM
Nideous

(OOC: Bri has sensative ears. lol)

Bri noticed as Snype scooted around under him and went to Mark. Snype had been following him still? Odd, Bri had thought he had left.
"Err... I don't know about all that. You guys fought the bugs off too. And when I left to go find Vince, he's ok too by the way, I got caught too. If it hadn't been for Thyme and Snype showing up, Vince and I would be bug food. And as for what happened to Thyme, well, a Pineco got the jump on us as we were walking back and she knocked us out of the way before it exploded. But she got hit pretty bad. So I brought her here and the nurse helped her and somewhere along the way I became an apprentice here to learn about how to treat injuries and illness or something," Bri said. He spoke softly and sat down in a chair. He looked at Thyme, who was stirring softly in her sleep. He had sworn she mentioned something about the land of colors before? What had she meant by that? He would ask her when she woke up.

Old August 6th, 2011, 02:00 PM
Megaman765
Community Supporter

"Pinco huh? I got attacked by one of those before but it was just an innocent explosion at that time... I think that Pineco just wanted to have fun with me..." Mark said, pondering. They had to be connected in some way... they just had to be! He couldn't get the thought out of his head... He was dedicated into getting to the bottom of this.

"Assistant huh? Sounds good! It would be great to have a friend thats a doctor! Haha..." Mark said. Snype jumped off of Mark and looked around to the other Pokemon. They all seemed to be alright... except Thyme of course which he was mostly concerned about. He was the only one that knew Thyme's secret, so he had to keep his word and not tell a soul, not ever Bri.

Snype noticed that Dratini had evolved! She was huge now! A Dragonair! Guess it would be pretty weird to be calling himself her big brother now... who knows, maybe she was the same as usual. Even Ri had evolved into a Lucario! Snype was missing out... not that he could evolve anyways. He preferred how he looked anyways, chances are if he could evolve, he would become some monstrous beast like thing and not his old good looking self.

"Geez... what a day..." Snype said out loud.

(In Box)
Old August 6th, 2011, 02:24 PM
PkMnTrainer Yellow
RP Mentor
Community Supporter

Nature: Hardy
Valorie glanced at Brian as he entered the room, wrinkling her nose in disgust at the thought of what could've happened. It didn't seem like something to joke about to her, but whatever. She took a deep breath before speaking.

"Hey Brian..."

She then looked to Mark. She had temporarily forgotten how much angst she had been feeling over their friendship lately. She looked up to him and spoke in a warning tone.

"Pokemon aren't given to us because we don't need them for protection. Wild pokemon can be very dangerous!"

She said the last part in a matter-of-fact tone as if she were giving a lecture. She stopped to think for a moment before speakig again.

"My guess is we accidentally disturbed the Beedrill and the huge fight alarmed nearby wild pokemon into defending their homes, thinking they were in danger."

Valorie seemed to be brooding. At least, it made sense to her anyway. She then turned to look at Selene again.

"Beedrill are /really/ dangerous. We're lucky to have survived."

She then leaned over and gently hugged Selene without warning. She of course was aware of how close Selene had come to dying out there. The hug was all tender and mushy and stuff. Valorie didn't seem to care if others saw or took notice. She did however silently vow to personally kick the butt of anyone who had the gall to tease.

"...Which is why I'm grateful that all of us got out okay."

The comment referred to all of them, but it was clearly directed primarily at Selene.

Last edited by PkMnTrainer Yellow; August 6th, 2011 at 02:30 PM. Reason: That's some gewd lag
Old August 6th, 2011, 02:47 PM
SelenaStar

Listening to what Valorie said carefully, Selene found herself agreeing with every word. Yes...Beedrill did tend to attack pokemon and people relatively easily and without much provocation, but an attack on that scale...they must have sensed some kind of attack, some kind of threat to their home...thinking carefully about what they would do in the same situation, Selene was sure that anyone would fight desperately to protect their home from a perceived threat...the Frillish were a different story, but Sel couldn't help but wonder whether Mark was so scarred by that incident he was projecting that onto what happened in the forest and getting carried away with misguided deductions...

She nodded and was about to speak before Valorie pulled her into a gentle hug, startling Selene somewhat. Sure, they had hugged before but it was mainly Selene trying to comfort Valorie over Mark...this, this was unexpected and unusual...but, as she sniffled, Selene found it was so needed and she was so grateful for the affection as she hugged Valorie back. She felt that familiar burn in her nose as her eyelashes dampened, but she wasn't going to sob all over and wet her friend, so she settled for some sniffs and sobbing noises from her chest. Gosh...until Valorie had hugged her, Selene hadn't actually let herself think about what had happened today...she was terrified! And probably would always remember the feelings of helplessness, never mind the pain...she held Valorie back, just like Valorie had responded to her hug back in Entei Dorm...like she wouldn't ever let go if she didn't have to.

"It...it still hurts! Val I'm really...I'm really scared!" she confessed quietly, whispering so only Valorie could hear. Anyway, so what if the others heard...she wasn't afraid to admit that she was afraid. If anyone found her weak...then she would dare them to go through what they had all been through today and then not be scared.
Old August 6th, 2011, 03:32 PM
Megaman765
Community Supporter

Mark shook his head. "Either way, The same thing could happen to anybody else. If your around a Group of Kakuna, your usually given a warning before treading into their Territory... Beedrill will do the same. But this was a vicious assault!..." Mark paused and put his hand over his head. "I'm sorry... just so much has happened recently... It's only been three days..." Mark said leaning his elbow on his knee and holding his head.

"I'm glad your all alive too..." He continued. he still couldn't help but feel like he could have prevented all of this somehow... He just wanted all of this to just pass... he just wished it was like their first day...

(In Box)
Old August 6th, 2011, 03:38 PM
Nideous

Bri watched the girls hug. He was still very shaken by what happened. And they were too, apparently. He wondered if any of them had been fine. He looked down at Thyme, who was slowly coming to. She looked around at them all with blurry unfocused eyes.
"Uhn... Did I miss something?" Thyme asked quietly.
"Thyme! Are you ok? How are you feeling?" Bri asked when she spoke.
"I feel like someone shot some wood through my chest," she murmered. Bri pulled out one of the pills the nurse had given him.
"Here, the nurse told me to give you this when you woke up," Bri said. She took it and swallowed it without a fuss. He turned to the others.
"So... Are you guys going to be ok? That was really, really scary. And where is Jack? Didn't he get here before any of us?" Bri said, concerned for his friends safety. He was still dwelling on what had happened, but he didn't want to break down until he knew all of his friends were ok. If he hadn't been holding Thyme, he would have been shaking like a leaf.

Old August 6th, 2011, 03:49 PM
jackblaze
Greatness = Working Hard

Nature: Relaxed
"Ugh" Jack groaned as he heard the voices in the next room get louder and louder, he knew the nurse said not to move but he couldn't relax if the place was so loud. Jack gently took out the needle that was stuck in his arm dispensing the iv, he climbed out of bed and trotted towards the wall trying to stay on his feet. He made it to his door and groaned, every step he took he felt pain when he turned the door knob he felt pain, even as he was knocking on the door where the noise was coming from. "Can you keep it down please" Jack asked unaware of who was in the room at the time before he struggled back to his own room.
Old August 6th, 2011, 04:37 PM
PkMnTrainer Yellow
RP Mentor
Community Supporter

Valorie became somewhat self conscious, glancing around at the others to see if they were staring. The expression on her face was all 'Don't judge me'. She then turned her head back to Selene and just held her close. It was the sort of affection she herself would've appreciated when she was down in the dumps. At first she had felt like she was just weak for needing the comfort of others. Seeing this though, she realized that maybe it was more normal than she has thought. She felt a surge of affection fore Selene just then. She didn't completely understand what she felt. She didn't have siblings to compare it to, but she knew that she wanted to make everything alright. She lowered her voice to a whisper, low enough that what she said was all but inaudible to the boys. She trusted them both not to snoop too much.

"It'll be okay... We'll get through this one way or another, /together/."

Valorie took a moment to take a deep breath through her nose, emotionally stabilizing herself. She couldn't get all sobby now. Selene needed her to be strong. She did however allow herself to lean against Selene slightly, though she was careful not to touch that injured leg.

Meanwhile, Charmeleon would've made a snarky comment, but Valorie had deposited her and Trapinch with the nurses. She knew it was cruel to just keep using potions to keep her pokemon just barely above fainting for an extended period of time.

Valorie heard someone telling them to be quiet. Was that Jack's voice? She was slightly annoyed, but assumed he couldn't be talking to her.

Last edited by PkMnTrainer Yellow; August 6th, 2011 at 05:16 PM. Reason: My phone's auto correct is really dumb.
Old August 6th, 2011, 04:48 PM
SelenaStar

The compassion was too much for Selene to bear, and she sniffed loudly before nodding against Valorie, her grip tightening somewhat but not uncomfortably so. It wasn't just her leg - although of course that was a major factor - the whole experience...they could have all so easily died and there was nothing they could do about it except for fighting with their Pokemon...if anything had happened to any of them, like it had Thyme, she wouldn't know what to do with herself.

Feeling a worse pain shoot through her lower leg, Selene hissed through her teeth, adjusting herself so her leg felt somewhat less horrendous but she didn't let go of Valorie. "...Do you really think so?" she asked equally quietly to her words. She wanted to believe that...and she knew that with a friend like Valorie she...well, together THEY had the best possible chance of pulling through this...her tears had subsided somewhat, now she was just a scared little girl clinging to her friend to try and make it all better. Did this make her seem like a weakling? Probably. At that moment though...at that moment she was weak and she had no trouble admitting it.

She heard Jack's words through the door and although that would have normally had her yelling through the wall at him, she just didn't have it in her to do that now. In her opinion they weren't being loud at all...and instead of telling them to keep it down he should be concerned for their well-being as they had been for his, after all he had gotten out of there first. But who knew what was going on. And she didn't even care, he could say what he wanted.

Selene suddenly became conscious that she'd been clinging onto Valorie for a long time...although this was helping her she didn't want Valorie to feel as though she had to continue hugging her if she didn't want to. But, knowing Valorie, she wouldn't be afraid to let Selene know one way or another once she'd had enough so, for now, Sel decided just to go with it, preserve her brain power and stop overthinking things when they didnt need to be over-thought.
Old August 6th, 2011, 04:56 PM
Megaman765
Community Supporter

Mark recognized Jack's voice as he knocked on the door. He wanted to go out there and yell at him... the girls were having a moment together after all. Snype meanwhile looked up at Thyme happily. Mark wasn't sure of how to answer Bri, as he wasn't sure of how Sel would end up after all of that...

"Thyme! Good to see your still with us!"
Snype said. "That Pineco really got the jump on us... Geez, I can't believe I didn't see it... sorry Thyme."

(In Box)
Old August 6th, 2011, 05:11 PM
Nideous

"D-don't worry. Everything's going to be fine. I'm here," Bri said to everyone. He didn't know what else to say. He wanted to say something, anything that would make them all feel better. But he wasn't good at this sort of thing. It was usually him that needed the hug and the soothing words. In fact he probably could have used a hug himself. But, he had to be strong for the others. They needed someone to help them get through this, and he was there. Thyem rolled over in Bri's arms and cried out in pain when she put pressure on her left arm. Bri rolled her back over so she wouldn't get hurt even worse. So, she settled for a compromise. She turned her head to look at Snype.
"I'm ok. Just a little sore, that's all. And tell that foolish boy out there to stop fussing at us. It's his fault we were even in that forest!" Thyme said softly.
"Thyme, relax. Putting the blame on people isn't going to make anyone feel any better," Bri said quietly.
"It makes me feel better. If he wants to risk his own hide, that's his buisiness. But if he puts you in danger again, I'm gonna..." she said as she watched them all with hazy, unfocused eyes.

Old August 6th, 2011, 05:51 PM
jackblaze
Greatness = Working Hard

(Thin walls XD)

Jack went back into his room he felt sick wanting to puke maybe it was the medication or maybe he just wanted to leave this god forsaken room. He picked up his bag and changed into his own clothes that was neatly folded beside his bed. He was doing it as quick as possible which wasn't very fast, the pain affecting him. Jack looked unto his hand that took most of the blow from the Ariados's poison sting. It had a big red mark on it and hurted like hell, but all he could do was cover it up with his jacket and leave. Jack somehow made it to the exit of the hospital without collapsing thankfully.

Jack made it to a bench and sat down, playing over everything in his head gain, this must have been the hundreth time. Shouldn't have saved that stupid Snivy, Jack sighed he knew that wasn't true he knew it was stupid for him to climb the tree in the first place. Worst part Blade still wan't leaving his pokeball "Come on buddy" said Jack as he urged him to come out of his pokeball.
Old August 6th, 2011, 05:57 PM
PkMnTrainer Yellow
RP Mentor
Community Supporter

Valorie glanced at Brian and Mark briefly, still affectionately holding Selene. She was tempted to ask one of them to rethink the group some water. Yet, Selene needed her attention and she was sure the nurse could handle it. She turned back to Selene and looked up into her eyes, not seeming to care how close they were, physically speaking. She then smiled lightly, putting all her own problems behind her for the time being. Someone had to break the glum ice. She then continued to whisper.

"I'll ask the nurse if I can stay with you tonight when she comes back. Whatever happens, we'll face it together. I promise."

Valorie didn't know of the nurse would actually let her, but she would lie if she had to. She was going to show Selene how serious she was. If happiness and lack of stress could help cure cancer, certainly they could help Selene's leg! ...Right?

Last edited by PkMnTrainer Yellow; August 7th, 2011 at 07:47 AM.
Old August 6th, 2011, 09:40 PM
HunterZero
Maverick Hunting til the end

Nature: Brave
Vincent followed behind Bri quietly and thought about what had happened. How could he let himself and all his Pokemon get caught? Stupid! Now all his friends were hurt and their Pokemon he felt weak that he needed to get stronger so something like this would never happen again. He got his pokemon healed and Terra and Wattage stayed in their pokeballs but Dyno and Blitz didn't.

"Something like this is never going to happen again," Xack said to Dyno and Blitz as he sat in the corner of the room where everyone else was talking. He then noticed that Valorie's Dratini evolved and Sel's Riolu evolved. He was kind of jealous the only Pokemon that he had with him that had evolved was Blitz. Dyno glared at the Dragonair jealous he knew that Deino's take a long time before they evolve.

Vincent then got up and left the room and headed toward the school. These were one of those times where Luna felt utterly useless and terrible. It happened once before and he disappeared from his home for a month and then reappeared feeling much better. He just wanted to be alone for a bit. Knowing he can't just go and do that he began walking back to the school.

It wasn't normal for him to act like this he was really bummed out so he went back to his room and laid down on his bed. He took of his beat up clothing and changed to a dark red T-shirt and jet black slim jeans. He also changed his shoes to a dark red pair. Vincent then dusted off his dorm jacket and put it on.

He stepped out of his room to go find something to do but as soon as he opened the door he was greeted to Byron who was carring a pokeball.

"Hey Vincent! Oh...you look like you've had a rough day," He said looking at some of the scratches on Vince's face.

"Yeah...what is it?" He asked sounding a bit depressed.

"Well we finally got that fossil of yours turned into a pokemon called Anorith. It took us a while because we thought we had left the equipment in the abandoned Lugia white dorm but luckily we didn't," He said as he handed Vince the pokeball.

"We were going to keep the pokemon for studies but I told them you found the fossil so you derserve it," He added with a smile.

"Yeah thanks," Xack said as he let the Anorith out of the pokeball. The Anorith let out a small yawn and the latched itself to Xack's face.

"He's a clingy little one ain't he? Well I gotta get going see ya Vincent," Byron said as the teacher walked off.

"Hello there little guy," Vince said as he pulled the Anorith off his face. "What should I name you....ah maybe Scissors, This made the Anorith make a happy yelp and then crawled onto Vince's shoulder.

He then walked back to where everyone was and then yet again sat in the corner of the room and didn't say anything. He played with Scissors and thought about many things.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old August 7th, 2011, 09:54 AM
jackblaze
Greatness = Working Hard

UPDATED THE WILD POKEMON LIST

->Fighting Types Available
Old August 7th, 2011, 10:37 AM
SelenaStar

Nodding, Sel returned the smile in a somewhat weak and watery manner and sniffled a final time as she turned her head to the side in the embrace, looking out at the rest of the room. She felt safe here sat with her friend, and it didn't seem like Valorie was going to make her move anytime soon so she was quite content to stay while she could. Valorie was planning on staying here with her overnight...Selene hadn't even figured she'd be in the hospital for that long! But with her leg...yeah, it was still bad...really bad...she guessed it really wasn't her call at the end of the day.

"Either the Nurse lets you stay here or I go elsewhere...I don't want you to go anywhere! And I don't want to be by myself!" insisted Sel in a somewhat shaky voice, watching as Vince came back into the room. He seemed to be okay, if not somewhat subdued and under the weather...but weren't they all? She were about to ask him how he was doing when one of the Nurses came into the room quietly, and Selene could tell from her face that something was wrong.

"Could you all pl-" she began before Selene cut her off, "No. No, Nurse, I'm sorry but these are my friends...they fought with me and I want them to stay here...only if they want to, of course," she smiled weakly at the group. The Nurse hesitated and looked around before nodding finally, giving in to Sel. She made her way over to a chair the other side of the bed and Selene didn't like the fact she was sitting down...it seemed to indicate that she had a lot to say.

"Very well...Selene, our tests have indicated that, well...the local Antidote shot isn't working, it cannot effectively combat the deep tissue poisoning that you have sustained, which is why the discoloration and swelling of the leg has continued to be a problem - any surface relief the Antidote provided has been negated by the spread from your deep tissues - namely muscular tissue and even potentially bone marrow..." Selene heard the words as though through water - as though the Nurse was far away, an apparition of sorts...she watched her blankly as she continued. "This means one of two things. Either the Poisoning has spread further through your system than we anticipated - this we will treat with an overnight course of intravenous Antidote - or it has spread too far and...we will need to seriously consider below the knee amputation if we are to prevent the spreading any further..." at the word 'amputation' Selene's eyes snapped back into focus, and she shook her head with a small laugh, a sound of disbelief.

"Don't be so ridiculous," she snapped, frowning at the Nurse as though we were a young child getting carried away with her tales. "That...that's absurd. It was only a Spinarak..."

"The venom is very potent, and you have multiple bite wounds on your ankle, Miss Evans," said the Nurse somewhat sternly, perhaps in response to Selene's tone, "That was not just one Spinarak. And even if it were just one, it doesn't change the current facts...I shall set up the IV for you, I shall be back in a moment..."

And she left. And Selene watched her empty chair for a moment. None of her pokemon really understood what was going on...apart from Blu, ever the wise one, who settled on her shoulder and snuggled into her gently. Looking straight at Valorie with no expression, Selene hardly noticed as the Nurse returned with a drip and a bag full of clear fluid, injecting the tube into her arm.

"I..." she began, pausing as she watched the Nurse adjust something on the tube before she left with a small smile, turning back to Valorie. "I figured I'd be out by the end of the day..." she said, almost as though asking for confirmation that this was all really happening and it wasn't just in her own mind.
Old August 7th, 2011, 10:49 AM
Megaman765
Community Supporter

Hearing what the Nurse said, Mark placed his palm over his face feeling even more guilty. If they hadn't battled there... if they just went somewhere else... Damn it all... he wasn't going to let this slide, even if he had to somehow Sue somebody... not that he could. Curse being young. He was going to stay with Selene overnight even if they didn't let him. It was the lease he could do. He just wanted to scream. Several thoughts were just flowing through his mind... he was losing his mind, even though he wasn't showing that to anyone else.

"There has to be another way... there just has to be..." Mark whispered quietly. "I figured schools were supposed to be safe, that they would prevent this kind of thing from happening. And here we are, half of our group is injured." Mark paused. "Sorry. I'm thinking out loud. But I can't help but be angry..."

(In Box)
Old August 7th, 2011, 11:02 AM
Nideous

Bri froze up upon hearing the nurse's words. He didn't want to even think it. Thyme was confused. She had never heard that word before, but she didn't think she would like what it meant.
"What does that mean? Brian?" she asked looking up at him. He couldn't answer. Why had he not stopped them?! All he would have had to say was that he didn't want to go, and they would probably not have gone in! Or, he could have kept a better eye on Sel! She had been up in that tree too! He should have done something!
"I... I'll stay here with you, if you want me too," Bri said solemnly. He wished there was more he could have done. He wished there was more he still could do!

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here