Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner
Reload this Page [Pokémon] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Roleplay Corner The realm where writers gather to create glorious tales or silly drama together and chronicle their adventures. Start or join roleplays featuring Pokémon, other franchises or something completely original!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old August 7th, 2011 (11:21 AM).
Who says you're not perfect?
Silver Tier

Nature: Impish
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to SelenaStar Send a message via Skype™ to SelenaStar
Turning to face Mark and Bri, Selene registered their faces...their expressions...she was suddenly alarmed, she didn't want any of the guys to feel bad!! She was beyond touched by their responses, though...they must care about her more than she first thought...but she didn't want it to be like this.

Smiling at them all - her first genuine smile since being in here - she nodded. "Thank you...Mark, Bri...thank you so much, it really does mean a lot. But I don't want you to feel you have to stay out of some misguided sense of guilt! It isn't any of your faults...it's just one of those things, like with Jack and Valorie...I guess I was just unlucky that I was slow to respond as usual," she grinned - she couldn't let herself get down about this. Settling for the worst case scenario wasn't in her nature..."Anyway, if we're turning this into an all-night party then shouldn't we get ourselves some supplies? I've got a tonne of movies and music and snacks in my room...they were delivered by my Mom today. Hold on..." she let go of Valorie for a moment - yes, she had still been hugging her for that entire time - and reached over the side of her bed with a wince and an uncomfortable groan and whipped out her keys, handing them to Ri who placed Sharpay in the chair and took them. "It should be a large box...thanks Ri," she smiled as the Lucario left.

"Anyway...even if worst does come to worst then I can handle the one-legged life...Spoink to it all the time, why can't I!"
Old August 7th, 2011 (11:35 AM).
Maverick Hunting til the end

Nature: Brave
When Selene looked at him he smiled a bit but then the smile quickly disappeared when he heard the Nurse's words. He then quickly blamed himself for what had happened. He blamed himself for letting everyone down it wasn't his pokemon's fault or anyone else it was his. No! No! Xack started become angry if something terrible were to happen to her he couldn't bare losing someone he thought of as a friend.

"Damnit!" He shouted as he slammed the wall with his fist making a hole. "Calm down calm down," He stared at the wall breathing heavily why was he so upset? He'd never freaked out like this before. He even scared Scissors who crawled onto his back shaking. He heard what Selene said to Mark and Bri but he just kept blaming himself in his head. Xack turned around and faced Selene and walked up to her bed.

"Hey if we're going to have a party then I'll go get some drinks then I saw a store not far from here I'll be right back," As he started to walk out the door he stopped and looked to Sel and Val. Anyone could see the sadness and depression he was trying to hide.

"You two keep being sexy while I'm gone! Mark and Bri stay cool," Xack said to Val and Sel and then Mark and Bri. He then walked out of the room heading toward the store with Scissors around his neck.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old August 7th, 2011 (11:43 AM).
The world refused to change...

Nature: Gentle
"Um... If you guys can look after Thyme for me, I can run to the cafeteria and get us some snacks," Bri said. He set Thyme on the bed and got up. He glanced at the hole that Vince had made in the wall. He turned back to his friends.
"Uh... I'll be back soon," he said before walking off. Thyme watched him go. She wondered if they knew how much Bri trusted them. He would never have left her with anyone as injured as she was. She couldn't even find the strength to get back on her feet. It didn't occur to her that she trusted these people. She would have raised a storm for him leaving her here if she hadn't. Whatever, she was to tired to think straight. At least that pill hadn't sent her back to the land of colors. She didn't think she could take that again.

RIANBOW SPADE! (My answer to everything. )
Old August 7th, 2011 (12:24 PM).
Pokemon Professor / RP Mentor
Crystal Tier

Nature: Sassy
Valorie's Post
Valorie heard what the nurse said and just sort of stared at said nurse, paling. In her mind, she had just become overwhelmed. This wasn't right and it wasn't fair. It shouldn't be happening. Why couldn't she do anything about it? She couldn't breath. Her thoughts just sort of came to a screeching halt like some sort of train wreck.

She managed to become aware of the fact that she was suffocating before, y'know, fainting, and this forced her back into action. She shuddered, taking in a breath and gritting her teeth due to stress, going ahead and repressing all the horrible emotions she was feeling. It probably wasn't good for her, but it was the only way she knew how to deal with a problem like this. Even that couldn't stop her mood from slamming to a cynical low. She silently cursed an unseen foe who had allowed this to happen.

...Had Vincent just called them both sexy? Valorie could've thought of more flattering words to be called. She silently wondered if any of the others thought anything of it, but did not say anything. For the moment, she was focused on holding Selene in that hug comfortingly.

Mackenzie's Post
Meanwhile, a young woman approached the end of a dock by the sea, blissfully unaware of all the drama that was going on in the academy. Besides! Dealing with drama was what everyone and their uncle did. She was too cool for that. She was also one of the people who would probably send an email to break up with someone. She had her Raikou dorm jacket on and a fishing pole slung over her shoulder. She was brand new to the school, but cared little for getting to know the place, instead preferring to jump in and just do her own thing. Today, that meant fishing! Several people along the beach eyed her fashion sense, questioning her sanity. She payed them no mind. They just wouldn't understand, was the thing. She climbed up atop one of the beams supporting the pier and sat there, legs dangling to the sides. She then paused to fix her glasses, making sure they wouldn't fall off. Two younger boys looked up at her, curiously. She stared at them for a moment before smirking lightly, casting off her fishing rod into the water. She didn't actually expect to catch anything. She was just there because nobody else was.
Old August 7th, 2011 (12:55 PM).
Silver Tier

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to SelenaStar Send a message via Skype™ to SelenaStar
Sexy?! SEXY?! Selene supposed that she should be flattered but if she had use of her legs she'd have gone right over there and...but then when she glared up at Vince as he left she felt the anger dissipate and she couldn't help but smile gently at him, nodding her head towards him. "Alright Hot Stuff don't you get lost on the way back okay?" she said as he left, hoping to ease the angsty feelings around the room.

Bri also left to get supplies, leaving a somewhat somber Thyme in the chair he had vacated. "We'll look after her!" she replied to Bri as he left, as though illustrating her point Gordon and Ryan wandered over to Thyme's chair, Ryan climbing up to sit on the back of the chair, Gordon lounging against one of the chair legs and watching Thyme with interest.

"Been in the wars huh? How you doing?" asked Gordon with a small smile, not exactly mocking Thyme but trying to take some seriousness out of the issue. Of course, he knew full well he could receive a tongue lashing in return, but he was willing to risk that. If anything, it made dealing with the Snivy all the more enjoyable.

Ri suddenly appeared in the room, carrying a large taped-up parcel in his arms that he put on the floor beside Selene. Sel smiled brightly, reaching down to the box and picking away at the tape...God, why was there so much...she looked around, looking to find anything sharp...if only they left scalpels around...although that would be relatively dangerous. As Ri dropped her keys on top of the box an idea struck, and she took a key and jabbed it in through the tape, ripping it open.

Rifling through the styrofoam balls, she smiled at the Teddiursa her mother had enclosed with a note attached:

You should call more - Teds was missing you so he decided to go for a Vacation. We love you, hope you're having a wonderful time - Mom xx

The note nearly made Selene cry and laugh in equal measure as she put the plushie on her lap inbetween her and Valorie, looking through further. Cupcakes...jelly sweets...various chick flicks that she assumed the guys wouldn't be particularly interested in watching...oh no, her Mom had included her Justin Bieber collection...she nearly cursed under her breath, face flushing. As long as no-one saw the boxed action figure they'd be fine...ripping out a packet of gummy worms, Sel jammed the box closed with a grin that looked more like a grimace. "Anyone for a gummy worm?" she said, pulling the bag open and offering it to Valorie.
Old August 7th, 2011 (01:32 PM).
Greatness = Working Hard

Nature: Relaxed
Jack continued sitting on a bench outside the hospital and he saw as Brian and Vincent ran out both going off in different directions. Hope they don't see me Jack though, feeling guilty about what had been happening, and still unaware of what had been happening to Selene. He reached into this bag pulled out a bag of chips that had been crushed during the events of the forest but he ate them anyway. "Nothing more now, but think about tomorrow" Jack said as he grabbed a map of the island from his bag. "Could check out the icy caves to the east" he said while looking over the map trying to just forget about to day and all its problems. Everytime though his eyes wandered to the forest location, somewhere in the back of his head he knew he would have to go back there.
Old August 7th, 2011 (01:34 PM).

As Vincent walked to the store he stared at Blitz's and Dyno's and Wattage's pokeballs. "My first three pokemon I feel as if I have failed you three as a trainer I promise I will make you stronger," As he said that Blitz popped out of his pokeball followed by Dyno and Wattage, even Terra came out his pokeballs. They all gave a comforting look to Vince even Dyno was pumped to get stronger.

"Alright! But will get started some other time on that I'm feelin' a tad drowsy," He said to his pokemon who all made a "Really?!" face. They were just pumped up only to be told some other time which in Vince's lazy language probably meant never. He casually walked into the store with his pokemon feeling a bit better now that his pokemon were here by his side.

"Ah now what drinks to buy.....," Vince said as he stared at all the different types of sodas and juices. "I'll just buy one of every kind of soda then everyone can just pick what they want," He said to Scissors and Terra who were playing in the store.

Blitz helped Vincent get the drinks out and Xack couldn't help but notice again that Blitz seemed unusually big for a Charmeleon he was taller than Jack's and Valorie's Charmeleons he wondered why. Eh...He figured he would talk to someone about it later. He paid for the drinks with the money his parents gave him for the academy. Luckily for him they gave him a lot.

He was whistling on his way out of the door holding the drinks feeling a bit better but a person could still see the sadness, anger and depression in his eyes. He had also got a cooler filled with ice and put some drinks of those which was being carried by Blitz.

"Hey everybody I'm back with drinks!" Luna said as he walked back into Sel's room. "I got every kind of soda they had in the store so hope you like it," Blitz then placed the cooler down near Selene's bed and Vince put the sodas he was caring in them.

"So Sel when you're feeling better and are able to, which I know you will get better, I say we should all go to the beach sometime I remember seeing it and it looked like fun. What do you say?" Vince asked as he took out a bottled soda popped of the top and started drinking it. He then remembered something on his way out he got a glimpse of Jack. Vincent wondered what he was up to.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old August 7th, 2011 (02:04 PM).
Silver Tier

Selene smiled up at Vince from her bed as he returned with a coolbox full of drinks. She waited as he took a soda and then reached into the box, digging around herself until she found a Lemonade. Pink Lemonade! Oh that was just ideal. She frowned, realising she didn't know how to take the top off it...she didn't have any kind of bottle opener...a flash of inspiration hit her and she held the bottle out to Ri.

"Would you mind hun?" she asked, and the Lucario nodded and snapped the bottle open wordlessly. He was in shock slightly over what was going on with his trainer...add that to all the adjustments he was going through after his evolution...he was a bit tense right now. He sat down in his chair, putting Horsea back onto his lap as he did so and watched the room. Sel looked at him with a slight frown, hoping that this wasn't a permanent personality change after the evolution and was just Ri feeling beat after such a bad day...she wanted her little man back in personality, she didn't care so much about his evolved physique but her Ri...the personality she missed.

"Thanks for this Vince Xack Luna!" she grinned, lifting the bottle slightly and tilting it to him in a toast. "Here, heads up," she said, rolling up the bag of gummy worms tightly and flinging it over to him. He then said about going to the beach when they were feeling better - code for 'you aren't going to lose your leg, Sel, don't worry' that she appreciated - and she grimaced slightly, eyes flicking to Mark.

Of course Vince didn't know about the whole Frillish incident...or did he? She couldn't remember really...but either way, Mark had already been through today once with those water pokemon...she didn't know how he'd take the idea of going to the beach again after that...

"Yes for sure, I'm up for that! I know Ryan would be feeling the training down there...but we'd have to make sure we were safe about it" she added, mainly for Mark so he knew that she hadn't forgotten what had happened and that they would be more careful as a result of it.
Old August 7th, 2011 (02:16 PM).
Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Silver Tier

Nature: Bold
Snype jumped up onto the bed Snivy was on and sat beside her, Happy to see she was doing fairly well. "Good to see your awake Snivy! Oh... and thanks for getting me off of that Ariados. Blade would have sent me for a hell of a seismic toss if you didn't react on time." Snype said giving off his signature large grin.

Mark, listening to Selene's words made him feel slightly better about himself. She wasn't mad at least... but he knew that from the start. When Vince came back, he quickly reached in and grabbed a bottle of Soda Pop and some gummy worms.. While drinking it, Vincint mentioned the beach... the beach...! Mark immediately did a spit take of his soda as soon as heard that word. Blushing for a moment, he turned to everyone.

"U...um... the beach? Erm... I think I'll stay behind... yeah... not a big water fan... heheh..." Mark said nervously, remembering what happened last time...

Trainer Academy RP Pokemon
Snype (Sableye)- Lv. 52- Detect, Shadow Sneak, Will-o-wisp, Low Sweep, Foul Play, Taunt (Ability: Keen Eye)
Commodore (Porygon-Z)- Lv. 55 -Signal beam, Conversion 2, Recover, Tri Attack, Ice Beam, Trick Room (Ability: Trace)
Len (Poliwraith)- Lv. 53- Bubblebeam, Brick Break, Dig, Belly Drum, Sleep Talk, Rest (Ability: Water Absorb)
Able (Ninjask)- Lv. 45 - X-Scissor, Slash, Double Team, Protect, Baton Pass, Swords Dance (Ability: Speed Boost)
Kara (Gligar) Lv. 29 Acrobatics, Substitute, Fury Cutter, Knock Off, Slash,Toxic (Ability: Poison Heal)
Xerox (Ditto) Lv. 32 Transform (Ability: Imposter)

(In Box)
Shedinja- Lv. 35 Fury Swipes, Confuse Ray, Sand attack, Leech Life, Mind Reader, Scratch (Ability: Wonder Guard)
Omanyte- Lv. 35 Brine, Mud Shot, Rollout, Ice Beam, Protect, Bite
(Ability: Swift Swim)
Old August 7th, 2011 (02:20 PM).

Hello I would like to be a Student. Do i have to put my real information or use false information. I am aware that we have to put Are real age. Someone please help

Pokemon Plushies Rock!!!
Old August 7th, 2011 (02:28 PM).
Crystal Tier

Valorie's Post
Valorie looked at Vince as he set the cooler down. She was thirsty, but not thirsty enough that she would let go of Selene to use her hands. Though, perhaps she might help Selene get a drink if asked. She wasn't asked though, so. It was then that it came back to her that Vincent had never followed up on battling her. She got the impression that he didn't like her very much, or maybe he had just forgotten. She had too much on her mind to dwell on this for long, affectionately leaning on and cuddling Selene in the most literal sense of the word, that is to say, holding her close, almost possessively. Now that it seemed that nobody was going to mock them over this, she felt comfortable just to remain like this for quite some time. She hoped Selene didn't mind all that much, though. She still had concerns that perhaps she was just weird.

She silently really didn't know what to say in the face of what the nurse had said. She could say everything would be alright but would it? As a result, she just remained silent, comforting Selene with her presence and affection alone for the moment being. Like she had said before. No matter what happened, they would deal with it together. It was the best she could promise.
Old August 7th, 2011 (02:29 PM).

"Hey thanks," Vince said to Selene as he took two gummy worms. "Hey no need to worry about being safe all that stuff man something like what happened today won't happen again you have my word on that me and my pokemon will make sure everyone's ok no matter what they're all pumped to help out anyway," He said trying to make Selene' feel better.

As he said that Dyno jumped up and bit the top of his head his way of saying "Don't count me in on this lovey "dovey" friendship stuff". Vincent couldn't help but laugh at Dyno's attitude as he pulled him off his head after he put donw his drink.

"Dyno will fight it but he'll help underneath his hardheaded exterior is a really softy," Xack said as he put Dyno on the ground. The dragon pokemon let out a small growl but then went back to nibbling on a gummy worm he had stolen while no one was paying any attention.

"Oh yeah Ryan's an electric type which would make a perfect sparing partner for Wattage he needs to learn a few things or two from another electric type. Ryan's fast to which is great since Joltiks are known for being quick little pokemon so it would be an awesome match," After Vince said that he heard Mark's nervous response he wondered why he was so nervous.

"Ah man come on Mark don't worry nothing is going to happen to you but it sounds like something already has care to share?" He asked as Scissors stole his second gummy worm as he went to eat it.

Old August 7th, 2011 (02:40 PM).
Silver Tier

Smiling at Valorie, Selene leaned against her in the hug comfortably, wondering why Valorie hadn't taken one of the sodas. "Hey Val, you not having anything to drink? This Lemonade is really really good if you're stuck for ideas..?" She found it slightly unusual that Valorie was still holding onto her, but in a good way! It seemed that her wish of having Valorie as a really close friend who would be there with her for anything had come true...with this thought in her mind she let out a contented sigh, even despite the pain through her leg, and nodded happily.

"Yeah...despite the whole chopping legs off thing...I think today has ended pretty well!" she said out loud to the group en masse, well aware that she could quite easily be touted as a weirdo or a nutter for saying so considering she could end up one-legged within a matter of days. But ultimately she was here, with her friends around her, having fun. How could it get much better?

"Umm...yeah, the beach could be problematic..." she said in response to Vince's questioning, looking at Mark for a moment. It wasn't her story to tell...if Mark wanted people to know what went down on the beach he'd tell them..."Mark, there'd be no need for that," she said seriously, frowning slightly as she spoke to him. "We know what went wrong last time...we'd just have to be more careful...but you shouldn't let that stop you going to the beach and having fun! I'll be going into the Forest again when I'm better to train up Gordon!"

Ryan looked up as Vince mentioned something about him and Wattage being training partners and Selene thought about this for a moment. That wasn't a bad idea at all...in fact, she wished she could break out a battle between the two now...but in the middle of a hospital ward probably wasn't the best battlefield.

"Definitely, when I'm up and about me and Ryan will be there...we'll teach that Joltik a couple of tricks, right Ry?" laughed Selene and Ryan nodded brightly with a "Pika!" - he'd show that Wattage. He thought he was fast? Pfeh...wait until he was in a race with him, THEN they'd see who was fast.
Old August 7th, 2011 (02:56 PM).

Bri ran to the kitchen and grabbed all kinds of popcorn, chips, all manner of cookies, and pretzels and other salty snacks. He called out Drizzle and Duster, who helped him carry the stuff. He ignored the reproachful look from the luch lady.
"Uh... My friends are really sick, and I'm bringing them this stuff to help them feel better!" Bri said as he walked quickly out of there. She opened her mouth to say something, but he was already gone. He stopped when he saw Jack sitting on the bench.
"Hey, I guess they let you out tonight. Are you ok? Do you need a hand back to our dorm?" Bri said. He then called out Nova and had his pokemon carry the snacks in for him.

Thyme was only dimly aware that someone was talking to her. She looked up at a familiar dark shape. Whatever the nurse had made Bri give her was really working. Her arm and chest didn't hurt anymore, but she couldn't feel anything else either. Her mind worked a few seconds, and linked what the two that had spoken to her were saying. If she had been feeling better, she would have snapped at Gordon. But as it was, she could barely focus on what he had said.
"Ugh... Yeah. Wars. Heh. Snype, don't worry about it. I was there, and you needed help," Thyme said. She couldn't focus enough to say much else on the subject.

Old August 7th, 2011 (03:21 PM).
Greatness = Working Hard

Jack had noticed Brian carrying a bunch of stuff, for what seemed t be a party but he didn't really care to tell the truth and apparently Brian spotted him and began walking in his direction. "Yep they let me out early" that was a lie they probably didn't even know he wasn't in his room but Brian didn't need to know that. Jack folded up the map that was in his lap so that Brian wouldn't find out that he was planning to go back to the forest. "Yeah i'm just a little sore" Jack was lying again he was in some wicked pain but that was another thing Brian didn't need to have on his mind. "No thanks I was planning to go to the peer first before i go back to my dorm" the first truthful thing Jack had said he wanted to enjoy the sea breeze before he had to go and sleep and the peer was the best place. "So don't mind me go to wherever you were going" Jack really didn't care where Brian was going he just wanted to be alone so he was saying anything to make him leave.
Old August 7th, 2011 (03:30 PM).
Silver Tier

"Erm... yeah... well..." Mark paused a moment. "I kinda nearly drowned last time I went there. I was battling Valorie, then a Frillish came up and dragged me underwater... I got out of that situation but... heh. Nearly died." He stopped there, not wanting to mention the CPR part of the story. "I guess I could still come... don't expect me to be in the water though."

Snype snickered a bit. "Kehehe... nah I didn't need help! I bet I could have handled it myself!" Snype paused and looked at Thyme. "...Is what I would have said if I were like Blade! Kehehe!" Snype joked cheerfully. "Really though, I appreciate it!"

Snype (Sableye)- Lv. 52- Detect, Shadow Sneak, Will-o-wisp, Low Sweep, Foul Play, Taunt (Ability: Keen Eye)
Commodore (Porygon-Z)- Lv. 55 -Signal beam, Conversion 2, Recover, Tri Attack, Ice Beam, Trick Room (Ability: Trace)
Len (Poliwraith)- Lv. 53- Bubblebeam, Brick Break, Dig, Belly Drum, Sleep Talk, Rest (Ability: Water Absorb)
Able (Ninjask)- Lv. 45 - X-Scissor, Slash, Double Team, Protect, Baton Pass, Swords Dance (Ability: Speed Boost)
Kara (Gligar) Lv. 29 Acrobatics, Substitute, Fury Cutter, Knock Off, Slash,Toxic (Ability: Poison Heal)

(In Box)
Shedinja- Lv. 35 Fury Swipes, Confuse Ray, Sand attack, Leech Life, Mind Reader, Scratch (Ability: Wonder Guard)
Old August 7th, 2011 (03:51 PM).
Crystal Tier

Valorie's post
Valorie certainly seemed clingy. Perhaps it was out of fear for Selene, but perhaps it indicated something a bit deeper. Either way, one would be hard pressed to become closer than they were right then. Selene tried to help her choose a drink, but Valorie merely smiled in response, amused at something hidden.

"Nah... I'm alright. At least for now anyway. It's nice that they're there though."

Meanwhile, she glanced at Mark. She had all but forgotten about the earlier angst revolving around the tension induced from recent events revolving around the thought of a possible relationship brewing. Thinking about the incident at the beach reminded her. She had wanted to ask Selene what she thought. She didn't know what to do regarding that situation. She couldn't just ask Selene about that stuff here. Besides, she was suddenly not all that concerned with it. She wasn't sure why, but at the moment she felt as if she didn't need to make a decision. She began to silently study her emotions, trying to figure out why exactly she felt the way she did.
Mackenzie's post
Mac gazed out at the sea momentarily before returning her attention back to the beach. The others present had turned their attention back to enjoying the beach, no longer interested in staring at the strange girl. Mac was mildly disappointed, but didn't let it show on her face. Clearly this wasn't hip enough. She began to reel in her line only to feel a tug that nearly yanked her off the peer. With a look of mild irritation she strengthened her hold and continued reeling. She had actually /caught/ something? How absurd!

After a few moments of reeling a Remoraid was pulled up from the water. Said Remoraid was now officially PO'd at being fished up. Mac was promptly shot with an absurdly accurate jet of water, soaking her to the brim and knocking off her glasses. Her contacts then distorted her vision. She was mad, but only allowed it to show very mildly.

"Alright Tangela, Sleep Powder and then Leaf Storm!"

A Tangela popped out of a pokeball she had been carrying in her fannypack. Without warning the vineball shot out a literal storm of leafs, bombarding the Remoraid with incredible force, simultaneously releasing a cloud of powder to go along with the attack that forcefully knocked Remoraid unconscious into an artificial sleep. Mackenzie peeked over the edge of the pier to see the results of the attack. Remoraid was floating in the water, badly damage but not quite fainted. It was however asleep. Mac pulled out a white tablet computer, aiming it at the Remoraid. She then tapped on the screen and the computer seemed to act as a sort of pokedex, giving her the name of the pokemon and a basic description. She then tapped it a few more times, pulling up some basic statistics revolving around the pokemon. After a few more moments she smiled, pulling out a ball from her bag. It was an apricot ball made by a man you would've never heard of, of course. She was too hip for pokeballs, great balls, or even ultra balls. She then proceeded to casually point the ball down at Remoraid, catching the pokemon with minimal effort.

"I knew this was a good idea. I'm going to call you... Limpet."

Mac didn't even seem to mind the fact that her clothes were soaked. She was done fishing, though, that was for sure. This scene was boring. She got off the pillar and walked back down the pier, heading back off to the academy with her Tangela following close behind.

Charmeleon ♀ Lv. 21 (Dragon Rage, Smokescreen, Flamethrower, Attract, Iron Tail, Headbutt)
Dragonair ♀ Lv. 31 (Flamethrower, Double Team, Thunder Wave, Twister, Dragon Rage, Dragon Rush)
Trapinch ♀ Lv. 20 (Bite, Dig, Faint Attack, Facade, Return, Toxic)
Frillish ♀ Lv. 10 (Absorb, Bubble, Night Shade, Toxic, Watersport)
---
---

Peinture ♂ Lv. 15 (Aeroblast, Sacred Fire, Extremespeed, Volt Tackle, Haze, Taunt)
Mew ♂ Lv. 16 (Sunny Day, Sleep Powder, Synthesis, Leech Seed, Pain Split, Leaf Storm)
Melody ♀ Lv. 15 (Sing, Perish Song, Attract, Charm, Sweet Kiss, Focus Punch)
Limpet ♂ Lv. 10 (Water Gun, Lock-On, Psybeam, Sunny Day)
---
---
Old August 7th, 2011 (03:51 PM).

"Err... Well if you're sure you're ok... I'll see ya later! If you want to later tonight stop by and visit us here. Sel can't really leave, and isn't doing that great, so we all decided to throw a get well soon party for her!" Bri said. He looked Jack over closely. He seemed to be hurt still, but that could just be an after effect of the poison. Well, he said he was fine, and Bri had no reason not to believe him. He walked back in the building and tried to find his way back to the room, feeling the weight of the pokeblock he'd snatched on the way back.

Thyme got livid when she heard what Snype had said. It took a moment for the rest of the words to flow through her mind.
"Oh... Don't worry too much about it," she murmered as the rest of Bri's pokemon came in with the snacks. Duster set all the stuff she had down and leapt up on the bed and walked over to Sel and Val. Nova dropped his burden and stole a bag of chips and chewed on it until it popped and made a very loud sound, which startled Thyme, causing him to laugh.
"Stupid dog," she muttered under her breath as she calmed down. Drizzle put his things down and climbed up on the chair with Thyme and Snype.
"How's it goin, Snype? Thyme, how ya feelin?" he asked.

Old August 7th, 2011 (04:06 PM).
Silver Tier

Snype noticed as Bri's Pokemon entered the room with a Variety of snacks. "I'm feeling as great as ever! I tell ya, this sure has been one heck of an adventure. I just wish there wasn't so much casualties..." Snype said. "I learned a few tricks too while I was out there! Here lemme show ya one Drizzle!" Snype said, standing on the bed. His eyes were glowing white as he used detect. "Hit me! I'll bet you that I'll dodge it no matter how you do it! Kehehe..." Snype said confidently.

Mark watched as Snype continued being friendly with all of the other Pokemon. It made him happy that he was still his old self as usual...

(In Box)
Old August 7th, 2011 (04:51 PM).

"Oh wow good thing you got out of there you don't have to get into the water," Vince said to Mark's story of a Frillish trying to kill him. He then turned to Sel who was talking about about Ryan and teaching Wattage a few things.

"Hey he might not seem like it but Wattage here is one fast pokemon I figure he'll make Ryan a worthy challenge," Xack said as he pet Wattage. Then the X-transceiver on his arm was beeping and vibrating he had gotten a call.

"Uh...Hello?" He said as he pressed the button to connect to the person calling. It was his mom and dad along with someone else a baby to be exact.

"Hey Xackford I want you to meet you baby sister Aida," His father said. Baby sister?! Aida?! Xackford?! Oh wait his dad would usually call him by his middle name but he now has a baby sister?! He wasn't at school for that long nor did he notice his mom was pregnant.

"Anyway Xackford your mother and I wanted to say hello and wanted to know how your doing at school," His father added as he adjusted his glasses. "Oh and it looks like you hair is getting more white," Vincent then looked at his to the floor which was clean enough to get a little reflection but could tell his hair was much whiter than before.

"Well it's been going well I'm here just hanging out with friends. Oh and Blitz evolved and I got two new pokemon a Drilbur named Terra and an Anorith named Scissors," Vincent said showing them Terra and Scissors.

"Oh wow Vincent dear good job. One reason we called though was we haven't been able to find a book on dragon pokemon that your father had do you have it by any chance?" His mother asked. Always straight to buisness with her. He wasn't sure if he had it or not but he would go check is room.

"I'll go check, see ya in a bit," He said as he turned of his X-transceiver. He turned to everyone and let out a small sigh. "I have to go check my room so I'll be right back," He said as he dashed out the room. Dyno, Blitz, Wattage and Terra followed. Scissors stayed back and crawled onto Sel's be onto her head, curled up and fell asleep.

As Vincent ran past Jack he waved and then kept going. In distance he could see and girl walking toward the school.

"Hey watch out I'm coming through along with four pokemon!" He shouted as he sped up he wanted to get there and come back.

Old August 7th, 2011 (05:32 PM).
Greatness = Working Hard

"Well i have seven" Jack murmered as Vincent ran past with his pokemon and waving to him as he continued. Jack let out a large yawn if he stayed here on the bench any longer he would fall asleep. Jack got up and trotted off to his dorm room groaning and moaning with every step he took, he finally reached his door and let out a huge sigh of relieve as he walked in throwing his bag into a chair. HE pinned the map to his wall door in an effort to remind him to go back to the forest, that was his goal for tomorrow. Jack moaned and groaned some more as he made his way to bed, laying down slowly trying not to hurt himself. Jack threw off the jacket and his shoes too tired to change his clothes.
Old August 7th, 2011 (05:47 PM).
Crystal Tier

Mackenzie's Post
As Mac walked along she returned Tangela, though she was tempted to leave him out. For whatever reason Tangela was not an extremely popular pokemon with others, to say the least. Just then, someone told her to watch out. Mac looked up. Not being one to startle easily, primarily because she was too cool to be scared of anything, she hesitated to actually do anything when told. She didn't believe there was actually any danger, only to get knocked straight on her butt by a 5'9'' dude. Her glasses flew off and landed nearby and she caught herself with her hands to keep herself from falling backwards any farther.

"Guh!"

She had scraped her palms up some, and felt a stinging sensation from them. She proceeded to lift them, attempting to exam them for any sort of outstanding injury. There was none, though she was having some difficulty seeing without said glasses.
Old August 7th, 2011 (05:58 PM).

"Oh man I'm so sorry for running into you like that I'm in a hurry," Vincent said as he regained his balance. He quickly picked up the girls glasses and handed it to her.

"The name's Vincent Xackford Luna, call me Xack, Luna or Vince, sorry for knocking into you miss," He said as he offered his hand to help her up. She was real cute also which made him blush a bit but, he got a weird vibe from her. Wattage and Terra waved to the Tangela

Old August 7th, 2011 (06:08 PM).

"I swear to Arceus, I will throw both of you of this chair if you start using moves on each other! No, better yet, I'll put you both under Attract. That would work better and I'm sure the girls over there could use a few laughs watching the two of you go all goo-goo eyed!" Thyme said irritatedly. She feeblily shoved at Drizzle, who had settled next to her.
"Relax, Thyme. This isn't the place for a battle," Drizzle said as she shoved at his leg. He didn't move a bit though. He watched the boy he didn't know suddenly get up and run off, nearly knocking Brian over in the process. The younger boy looked down the hall after Vince.

"Uh... Did I miss something? Anyways, the nurse said that because I'm an apprentice here I get to use the microwave to heat up the popcorn. Duster, toss me a bag of chips would you? Anyways, I just ran into Jack outside. He didn't look to good, but he said they released him. I guess he must be doing better than I thought. I just thought you guys might like to know he's ok," Bri said. He caught the bag of chips. Thyme, Drizzle, Snype, and Ryan had all seemingly taken over his chair, so he settled on the ground next to Nova, who was licking his chips up off the floor. He opened his own bag and began eating his chips, wondering what to say now.

Old August 7th, 2011 (06:28 PM).
Silver Tier

"Hehehe, Aw chill out Thyme! I was only asking for a small Jab! Not something like water gun!" Snype said, Chuckling as Thyme threatened them both with Attract that would sure be hell of a scene. It was bounc to cheer everybody up but Snype of course wasn't up to it. Out of pure instinct, he couldn't help but make a wise crack at it. "Kehe, you sound as if you want us under that kind of influence! Kehehe..." Snype said sarcasticly. "I'm joking of course, but I guess I can show ya what I learned if we ever battle." Snype said to Drizzle.

"You saw Jack huh?" Mark said. "If he was doing so well, he would have stayed with us in the forest to help out. I'm not blaming him or anything, but I betcha he's in as much pain as some of us in here." Mark said.

(In Box)
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links