The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner

Notices

Roleplay Corner Go here to Roleplay (RP) about ANYTHING. Enjoy joining and creating RPs.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old August 23rd, 2011, 07:31 PM
Megaman765
Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3

Nature: Bold
Snype felt like he was going to faint. He just wanted to go into his Pokeball and relax. He was under the influence of attract... he couldn't help it! Yet he still felt some sort of feelings for Thyme... though he didn't want to admit it. "I kissed... her? Oh no..." Snype said quitely, playing with his feet a bit more. "Thyme I'm sorry I..." Snype paused and shook his head. He looked up at Thyme, still a bit red. He wondered how Drizzle felt. He knew that he liked Thyme himself...

Trainer Academy RP Pokemon
Snype (Sableye)- Lv. 52- Detect, Shadow Sneak, Will-o-wisp, Low Sweep, Foul Play, Taunt (Ability: Keen Eye)
Commodore (Porygon-Z)- Lv. 55 -Signal beam, Conversion 2, Recover, Tri Attack, Ice Beam, Trick Room (Ability: Trace)
Len (Poliwraith)- Lv. 53- Bubblebeam, Brick Break, Dig, Belly Drum, Sleep Talk, Rest (Ability: Water Absorb)
Able (Ninjask)- Lv. 45 - Fury Cutter, Slash, Double Team, Protect, Baton Pass, Swords Dance (Ability: Speed Boost)
Kara (Gligar) Lv. 27 Acrobatics, Substitute, Fury Cutter, Knock Off, Slash,Toxic (Ability: Poison Heal)
Xerox (Ditto) Lv. 25 Transform (Ability: Imposter)

(In Box)
Shedinja- Lv. 35 Fury Swipes, Confuse Ray, Sand attack, Leech Life, Mind Reader, Scratch (Ability: Wonder Guard)
Old August 23rd, 2011, 07:44 PM
Nideous
The world refused to change...

Nature: Gentle
Thyme blushed even harder. Wouldn't they just drop it.
"I... Um... It's fine. Truth is... I... Uh," she said. Duster cackled loudly.
"See! I told you she loves you! Thyme lovvves Snype! Hahahah!" Duster said laughing the whole time.
"Shut up Duster! I'm warning you!" Thyme said.
"What are you gonna do! Put me under Attract? Hah! Doesn't work on me!" Duster mocked. God, why had Thyme thought that would have been a good idea? Now, she didn't know what to say. It was just... It was what it was! How could she explain it any better than that? She wanted to just drop it. But Duster would never let that happen. She'd probably hear about this for the rest of her life!

RIANBOW SPADE! (My answer to everything. )
Old August 23rd, 2011, 07:54 PM
Megaman765

Snype smiled lightly. He seemed to have gotten the idea. So Thyme love him... that was... oddly unexpected. Thyme was the last person he would have expected to actually like him. He wondered what the reasoning was but he'd perfer to ask when things got a bit quieter... Snype suddenly let off a sinister laugh, about to jump to Thyme's defense. He quickly hopped onto his feet. "Kehehe! Aw comon Duster! Leave the girl alone! My charms are irresistable so I wouldn't hold it against anyone! Kehehe... If I didn't know any better I'd guess you might have had a thing for me too!" Snype said with a smirk, leaning toward Duster, hoping that would get Duster off of Thyme's back.

Snype (Sableye)- Lv. 52- Detect, Shadow Sneak, Will-o-wisp, Low Sweep, Foul Play, Taunt (Ability: Keen Eye)
Commodore (Porygon-Z)- Lv. 55 -Signal beam, Conversion 2, Recover, Tri Attack, Ice Beam, Trick Room (Ability: Trace)
Len (Poliwraith)- Lv. 53- Bubblebeam, Brick Break, Dig, Belly Drum, Sleep Talk, Rest (Ability: Water Absorb)
Able (Ninjask)- Lv. 45 - Fury Cutter, Slash, Double Team, Protect, Baton Pass, Swords Dance (Ability: Speed Boost)
Kara (Gligar) Lv. 27 Acrobatics, Substitute, Fury Cutter, Knock Off, Slash,Toxic (Ability: Poison Heal)

(In Box)
Shedinja- Lv. 35 Fury Swipes, Confuse Ray, Sand attack, Leech Life, Mind Reader, Scratch (Ability: Wonder Guard)

Last edited by Megaman765; August 23rd, 2011 at 08:01 PM.
Old August 24th, 2011, 12:14 AM
HunterZero
Maverick Hunting til the end

Nature: Brave
Vincent:

"Oh wow a Deino never seen one outside of TV," The boy said as he examined Dyno. "You'll have to go up against my strongest pokemon!" He exclaimed as he let out a Shelgon from its pokeball.

"Hmph a Shelgon not really impressive," Vince said as Dyno laughed a bit. "Alright let's show him Dyno use Earth Power!" The Raikou dorm student ordered. Instead of doing what he asked the Deino let out a dark pulse that blasted the Shelgon. It seemed to take the attack like it was nothing seeing as the Shelgon barely budged.

"Dragon Rush let's go!" The boy ordered which made his Shelgon come charging toward Dyno with a blue aura around it.

"Dyno dodge it and use Dark Pulse!" Xack ordered. Dyno then jumped over the Shelgon avoiding the attack but instead of doing a Dark Pulse it used DragonBreath. The greenish yellow beam of energy flew at the Shelgon hitting it directly in the back knocking it out. "Must have been a critical hit," Vince muttered as he watched the boy return his Shelgon and release a Elekid.

"Good work ya' trouble maker," Vince said to Dyno has he returned his laughing dragon pokemon. He then released his Anorith for the next fight.

"This Elekid is just a kid so this fight will be his first," The boy said as he petted his Elekid before it ran into the battlefield.

"This is Scissors first fight also so this will be interesting," Luna said as his Anorith jumped into the battlefield. "Let's go Scratch!" He ordered.

"Elekid quick attack!" The boy ordered at the same time. The two pokemon then got into a battle of how can hit who. Scissors would dodge some of the Quick Attacks and the Elekid would dodge the Scratch attacks. The two kept going at it until Scissors finally landed an attack which hit hard on the Elekid knocking it out.

"Aww man guess Elekid's going to need more training before he's ready for real trainer battles," The boy said as he returned his pokemon. "You're a good trainer man see ya around sometime," The boy said waving to Vince as he ran off.

"Great work Scissors," Vince said to his Anorith as he jumped on his head. Vince then went to a pokemon center to get his pokemon healed. "Alright now let get going to the Icy Plains," He said as he popped the collar to his jacket and headed toward his destination.

Calnith:

Calnith was getting bored and he could tell Mackenzie was too. So he figured he help end her boredom. Shinryu then popped from the ground and saluted to his trainer. He was sent to make sure there wasn't anything big. The salute was the everything was ok sign. He then felt the earth shake below his feet he then looked next to him at the cave wall it seemed the source was coming from their.

"Shinryu use Dig and go to the other side," Calnith said as he turned to Mackenzie. "Hey want to do something fun and figure out what caused the earth to shake?" He asked her as his Gabite began to make a large hole.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old August 24th, 2011, 05:22 AM
PkMnTrainer Yellow
RP Mentor

Nature: Hardy
MacKenzie's Post
MacKenzie just sort of glanced at Calnith. What with all the digging pokemon around, it probably wasn't all that implausible for part of the cave to simply collapse from time to time. That or something had used magnitude or earthquake. She couldn't tell.

"Sure, why not."

She would have to wait to test out her ideas revolving around enraging the pokemon in the cave into attacking her for later. If she just let everyone get in on that, what would the point be?

She somehow questioned whether finding out what made the quake would be 'fun', but could it really be all that bad? She supposed not, and tried not to worry about it.
Old August 24th, 2011, 07:49 AM
Nideous

Duster looked Snype over appraisingly and then grabbed him in a head lock.
"Hm, well maybe... Nah, you're not my type!" she said as she whirled around him. She let him go and walked over and sat down, now bored with teasing them. The nurse took that moment to walk back in with Leena's Ultraball.
"Here you go. Now, you can stay in the room with Thyme, but when you leave in the morning, remember that she has to stay here. And you can come visit her any time you like," the nurse said. Bri thanked her and took the ball. He looked at it a moment before calling the Misdreavus out.
"Boo! Hi everyone! Snype! What's going on? What did I miss! We really got them! Brian was so scared when I came back! And Thyme was so mad!" Leena said, forgetting that the two of them were still in the room. She floated down to Snype.
"Um..." Bri said.
"I still am mad! But I can't do anything right now," Thyme grumbled from her spot in Bri's arms. Bri put the bottle he had been using to feed Bouncy on the small table near his bed. The little Igglybuff had gone back to sleep now that she was full.
"Anyways, Leena, please don't do that again... Hey, Mark. Do you know what's going on here? I know most ghosts like to scare people, like Snype and Leena did, but not hurt them. I wonder why all those ghosts in the dorm were trying to hurt me and Skye... Do you have any ideas?" Bri said quietly. This was brginning to bother him. Why were they all targets? What was going on here? If he were a little braver, or if someone else was helping him, he would have looked into this. But... It didn't seem anyone really cared. Students were getting hurt all over the place, and everyone else just went about their buisiness like nothing was wrong with that. It scared Bri. He almost wanted to go home and forget about all of this, but his friends were in danger too. If he abandoned them now, that would be terrible. So... He would stay, and learn more about healing people and pokemon, and make himself usefull that way.

Old August 24th, 2011, 09:23 AM
Megaman765

"Kehehe! Aw comon Duster! That's what they all say! They all come running too me eventually! Kehehe!" Snype joked, tickling Duster's sides to get out of her headlock. Well that's one way to get payback. Snype noticed Leena had returned as well, wondering what she missed. "Erm... It's a long story..." Snype said as he turned to Thyme and gave off a small blush.

Mark was pretty suprised himself with what had happened. Who would have thought that Thyme would fall for Snype's charms? Even under the influence of attract, It seemed to backfire. "I'm not sure... at first I thought it was just normal since Beedrill and Frillish are known for attacking humans, but I've never heard of those kinds of ghosts attacking humans... Something is up... this isn't just a coincidence."

(In Box)
Old August 24th, 2011, 09:53 AM
Nideous

"Well... I... I want to help," Bri said quietly.
"Brian, you're going to get us into trouble again," Thyme warned.
"Relax Thyme. Everythings gonna be fine! I'm here! I'll protect you!" Drizzle said, seizing his chance.
"Yeah, like she's gonna trust you with that crazy stache!" Frost said as he fell down laughing. Drizzle cocked an eyebrow at him and looked in the mirror. He was shocked. He got mad a little and then started laughing.
"Nice, real nice! Is there any reason you gave me a bit of a swirl at the end?" Drizzle said with a laugh. He began washing it off his face. Thankfully, due to the special oil that allowed him to move so easily through the water, it rinsed out easily.

Duster shoved Snype and bounded away.
"Leena, I'll tell you the full story later! It's really funny! Trust me! You'll be laughing about it for hours! And Snype, I know your secret!" Duster said sticking out her tongue at him.
"How is it a secret if everyone knows?" Nova asked as he came out from under the chair. The nurse came back and did nurse things, like check Brian's blood pressure and temperature, and then did the same with Thyme. Then she changed the bandages on Bri's leg. That was the first time he had seen it since he had hurt it. While the rest of him was very pale from losing so much blood, the area around the stitches was an angry red color, and his leg was a little swollen.
"Um... That's not infected, is it?" Bri asked nervously.
"No, no it's not. We've put a lot of antibiotics in you. It shouldn't get infected," the nurse said confidently. Bri didn't seem sure, but he let it drop. Then she changed the bandages on Thyme, whose condition hadn't improved much. When she was done, she left the room. Bri grew tired of looking at his leg and flipped the blanket over it again.
"Sorry, I know it's gross. Anyways, I was maybe thinking of doing a little research on my own into this when I'm healed. Assuming I'm not totally freaked out after what's been happening. I'm... I'm not sure I really want to know, but this place is dangerous. Someone has to do something," Bri said quietly.

Old August 24th, 2011, 10:05 AM
Megaman765

"The only problem is that I don't know where to start looking into all of this. Maybe those Pokemon woke up on the wrong side of bed and were just in a nasty mood. Who's to tell that something is causing this?" Mark said. It was all so confusing... but he wouldn't be able to find the answer by himself...

"Secret? What secret? Hehehe..." Snype said stupidly, knowing what Duster had in mind. "Aw no you don't!" Snype said happily as he pounced Duster once again causing them to roll along the bed. He looked back up at Leena and waved at her.

(In Box)
Old August 24th, 2011, 10:14 AM
Nideous

"I was thinking I could talk to them. Like I did with Snype and Dratini. The only problem is that I'm afraid they won't want to talk. What if they want to fight still?" Bri said quietly. He didn't know what to do. He wasn't sure he could keep himself safe. But, he couldn't just turn the other cheek. He felt obligated to try, because he didn't know anyone else that was even worried about this but Mark. And Mark couldn't talk to pokemon, which he was still surprised about. After all, how could you be a trainer if you didn't understand your pokemon?

Duster laughed as Snype pounced on her. She rolled and sent a light Thundershock at him and scampered away.
"Nyah Nyah! You can't stop me! I'll tell the whole world if I want to!" Duster said as she stood triumphantly. She stuck her tongue out at Snype.
"What? Please tell me! I love secrets!" Leena said as she floated around the Minccino.
"I don't want to! So relax Snype!" Duster said as she sat down. She was tired.

Old August 24th, 2011, 10:22 AM
SelenaStar
Who says you're not perfect?

Nature: Impish
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to SelenaStar Send a message via Skype™ to SelenaStar
Brogan
Looking round, Brogan heard Calnith mention Shinryu digging around...ah well, that was what she had felt under her feet earlier on. It would seem that he had wised up to her and Jack's intentions to do him over and sent his little Pokemon friend on a scouting mission. He was almost as suspicious as she was. What fun this would be. Her eyes flicked down to her Xtransciever when the screen flashed up, a message from Alex. Finally.

'We need to talk. Get somewhere private and call me as soon as you can,' the message read, the tone of urgency relayed even through text on a screen. Frowning slightly, Brogan looked up to Jack and rolled her eyes, gesturing to Calnith and Mackenzie. "Missed the boat on that one I think, we'll have to get him some ot-OH FOR PETE'S SAKE," she yelled angrily, having stepped oddly on her shoe and had the wedge heel turn over, twisting her ankle oddly. Growling angrily, she stamped her foot and stormed out of the cave without even offering an explanation to anybody, limping furiously past Calnith and Mackenzie and not even glancing at them.

Once out of the cave, she looked around and began walking quite normally, picking her way down the Mountain path, looking back and making sure that Jack, Calnith and Mackenzie hadn't followed her. It was clear, she was alone. Finally she made her way to the bottom of the Mountain and tapped into Alex' number, walking off towards the Academy to her Suicune dorm room. As she crossed into the campus, Alex answered on her third time of trying him, she glared down at his face as she swiped her key card and let herself into the block.

"You message me and then you don't answer the phone until the third try? Seriously Alex?" she asked dryly, ignoring Alex as he made some kind of excuse down the line, fiddling around with her card and letting herself back into her room, throwing herself back onto her bed and holding her Xtransciever up above her face.

"...making sure everything checks out. Anyway, I've run the background on the Calnith guy you asked me to run, and it's not very good. In terms of where he comes from, Johto, ran away from his family and travelled Johto before the police hauled him back home – that in itself isn’t so much of a problem, kids do it. But there are whispers, and at the moment they are only whispers, that he has some kind of connection with Team Rocket. Now, given the nature of the organisation perhaps, there are no solid trails to follow to connect the two together. But my sources, many and varied as they are, have told me straight out on the record that he has some kind of link to them, no matter how slight it may be you need to be careful around him Brogan. You know that your Father had problems with Team Rocket in the past – don’t get too close to this kid for God’s sake. Anyway, I need to go, but I’ll get on those other names as soon as possible. Remember, red button for security and they’ll be right with you,” and with that Alex called off, leaving Brogan sat upright, frowning down at her blank Xtransciever.

So...Calnith Sol NeverWind fancied himself as a Rocket did he? Interesting...standing up, she looked at herself in the mirror that covered the whole wall, watching her own face. Alex told her to stay away sure...but she wasn’t afraid. If anything, she couldn’t wait to get the smack down on him even more now – she’d be planning and looking to exploit every single opportunity to get him. Stupid little boy, playing with the big boys at Team Rocket, thinking he was a tough guy in the gang. Well, her gang was much bigger and much more powerful than Team Rocket – extending over 5 regions, unlimited revenues, the most powerful trainers and Pokemon in their ranks – sure. Let Calnith and his Rocket friends take her on. Striding out of the door and letting it slam closed behind her, Brogan smirked widely whilst adjusting her bag as she made her way out of the dorm, pushing her sunglasses down onto her nose and making her way over to the Academy shop. Oh yes. This would be fun.
Old August 24th, 2011, 10:25 AM
Megaman765

"Well... yeah I guess that could be a start. But I think we should focus on getting you and Thyme out of here before we go off doing detective work." Mark said.

Snype was thrown off of Duster by a Thundershock. The jolt caused his fur to stick up. Looking at himself, he gave off a playful laugh. "Haha, I'll find a way to stop ya if I have to. But alright I'll relax." Snype said as he layed down on his back. He looked up at Thyme and gave off a small smile. It must have been night by now... "Phew... what a day... you two feeling alright up there?" Snype asked Bri and Thyme.

(In Box)

Last edited by Megaman765; August 24th, 2011 at 10:41 AM.
Old August 24th, 2011, 10:38 AM
Nideous

(OOC: Duster doesn't know Thunderbolt. She knows the weaker version called Thundershock. )

"Well... I guess you're right. I should be released tomorrow, but Thyme will have to stay here for a few days. Maybe I can use that time to get Frost, Bouncy, and Leena as strong as the rest of my team. Then, when Thyme is healed, I guess we could go check around," Bri said quietly. He wasn't sure that was a good idea. After all, when he had run off after Skye, he had gotten hurt. Granted, hurting his leg had been his own fault, but his head was still in the clouds. But, at least he could think again.
"You sound like you were planning to look into this all along... I'm kind of worried I'd only slow you down. I'm not very strong, and I don't move that fast. And... If the nurse is wrong... Then I'll be moving even slower. Anyways, I'm not going to give up. And don't worry Snype. I've calmed down now. I'm fine," Bri said slowly. Thyme turned to Snype.
"Um... Yeah. I'm fine," Thyme said. She was fine. Her head was still spinning, both from the medicine and from Snype, and her heart was still racing, but she was ok.

Old August 24th, 2011, 10:54 AM
Megaman765

((ooc: Alright I fixed that bit o3o))

"Yeah... since the beedrill attack I've gotten a bit more suspicious. If I have to skip classes to look into this thing then I will... Aw comon don't worry about slowing me down! I perfer to takes things slow anyways! If anything that'll be anything but a hindrance." Mark said.

"Well that's good to hear... um..." Snype was still emberessed by the whole scene. Did he really like Thyme though? It could have been the influence of attract... he might have ended up doing the same to any other Pokemon if they did that. No he was sure it wasn't just attract doing this... But he was still curious as to why Thyme had felt this way for Snype... "S...S...So Leena! What's it feel like having a trainer now? Got more plans to give some folks a good scare?" He asked.

(In Box)
Old August 24th, 2011, 10:56 AM
jackblaze
Greatness = Working Hard

Nature: Relaxed
The trip was cut short or so it had seen as Brogan had decided to go back to her dorm after their plan of pranking Calnith was figured out, or that was how Jack saw it. "No need to be up here" Jack mummbled as he walked out of the cave signalling to his pair of pokemon to follow. Blaze couldn't stop looking angrily at Calnith and his pokemon as he followed Jack out of the cave. When they reached back down to the courtyard an idea sprung in his head as he saw all the battles taking place around him.

Jack ran off to his dorm and quickly changed his clothes, he was now wearing a plain red shirt, black skinny jeans and some low tops and he quickly ran down back to the courtyard with a big smile on his face. "Calling all good trainers!!" Jack shouted as some eyes started looking in his direction wondering what this was all about. Blade stood there silent but prepared as if he knew exactly Jack had planned, while Blaze was just jumping up and down showing his readiness for any situation. "So I'm looking for some challengers, anyone?" The place was quiet mostly mumbling and whispers until one trainer stepped up a fellow Entai Dorm member.

The guy was tall and skinny just like the Sudowodo he had beside him "Lets go!" He shouted with a weird demented look in his eye. Blade stepped out unto the field and observed closely as the Sudowodo waddled on as well. There was a sheer look of determination on both trainer and pokemon alike. Jack wasn't going to lose anymore fights while on the island that was his new goal.
Old August 24th, 2011, 11:24 AM
Nideous

Bri nodded. He was glad Mark was willing to go slow. That was good. He would be able to keep up.
"Yeah... But skipping classes? Really? I'm not to sure about that. I like a few of the classes... But, if that's what we have to do, then I'm fine with it. Someone has to make sure this school is safe, and the grown-ups don't seem to be doing anything. We've only been here four days, and already half of my friends have almost died," Bri said. He set the book down, and marked the page. This was way to weird. He wanted to make this school a better place, but he was scared. But then he remembered seeing Selene and Skye in really rough condition, and that boosted his resolve. He had to try. And, if he didn't, he knew Mark would still go on without him. That was a terrible thought. What if Mark got hurt. Bri would know that he might have been able to prevent it by helping him with this. He had to do something.

"Hmm... I like having a trainer! Brian is going to be so much fun! Oh... Wait... I promised I wouldn't scare him anymore... Anyways, I don't have anymore plans to scare anyone right now. Let things calm down and people relax, and then right when they've forgotten, bam! Get them again! So, I'm going to let everyone be, for the moment," Leena said with a laugh. Thyme was too lost in her own thoughts to care what Leena was saying. Why was she feeling this way? She's never felt like this about anyone! Had Attract somehow backfired? She didn't think so. She knew she could use it perfectly. After all, she didn't get like this everytime she used it on a male pokemon. But, why did she feel like this? She came to the conclusion that either she liked Snype, which she didn't know what had caused that, or that these medicines were messing with her head. That could be it. She'd simply have to wait until she was lucid again. If she still felt this way, then she would know she really did like Snype. She wasn't quite sure if she wanted that to happen or not. But, why not? She thought she could trust him. After all, he knew her darkest secret. And it didn't seem to bother him. Could that have something to do with it? Maybe. But... There was more to it than that. Wasn't there? She hoped there was.

Old August 24th, 2011, 11:36 AM
Megaman765

"Heh, Well, I'm not exactly up for Skipping classes either. If I have to resort to that though I will." Mark said. "...Well, maybe they are doing something and we just don't know about it... I'm sure something like this wouldn't just pass by. Guess we'll just have to see eh?"

"Hehe, Well that would make sense! Just lemme know when you wanna go off and prank a few more people! I'm game for a little excitement every so often!" Snype said happily. "Gotta try not to Bri next time though. Thyme will kill me if I try that again!" That or use Attract but after what happened before, He wasn't sure if Thyme would want to do that kind of method to exactly "punish" Snype... though he did get fairly emberessed by it and still wasn't a big fan of being influenced by the move.

(In Box)
Old August 24th, 2011, 12:23 PM
Nideous

"Yeah, I guess so. By the way, what happened to the others? I haven't seen them around... But then again, I've kind of been busy here," Bri said with a slight yawn. Man, what a day he's had. Wow... He was really tired. He debated putting Leena back in her ball and going to sleep. No, even if she scared him while he was sleeping, he rather enjoyed leaving his pokemon out while he slept, or relaxed, or did whatever. It made he and his pokemon grow closer, and he also felt safer with them watching over him. It was a good feeling. He held Thyme and Bouncy close.
"Yeah! I'll definately let you know! You have all the best ideas! Mwehehehe!" she said, breaking out into her ghostly squeal of a laugh. Bri jumped a little and she looked apologetic, so Thyme let it slide.
"Yeah... I will. Brian doesn't need anymore issues," Thyme mumbled. She gazed over at Snype and shook her head. She sighed and curled up. Maybe she'd have a new understanding in the morning.

(OOC: That's one confused little snivy. :3)

Old August 24th, 2011, 12:43 PM
SelenaStar
Who says you're not perfect?

Nature: Impish
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to SelenaStar Send a message via Skype™ to SelenaStar
Selene
Sighing with relief as Valorie approached, Sel grinned as Dragonair flew over to Valorie and her other Pokemon seemed to perk up considerably - ha, she figured she'd explained herself pretty well to them...perhaps they just didn't understand properly, either that or they just had a deep dislike for her now. Which was understandable sure, she had sent her own Pokemon to paralyse and split them up, but only because it was what was best! They couldn't dislike her for that...right..?

"Yeah...there was a bit of an altercation with your Pokemon...umm," Selene began to explain to Valorie after she had healed them of their paralysis and Trapinch had reunited with them. "They kind of...launched at each other after you left, and they were okay! but...I figured they could end up hurting each other just fighting without instruction like that so I kind of...got Ryan to paralyse them...but only to help!" she finished somewhat lamely, hand reaching up to rub the back of her neck awkwardly.

Luckily, before Valorie could respond - either by decking Selene or by waiving the whole thing - they were interrupted by a pair of girls...twins? Yes, a pair of twins, who strode up to them confidently, whatever they said was muffled beyond comprehension by the thick scarves they wore tied around their mouths as they stopped in front of Valorie and Selene, gesturing to them both. Wrinkling up her face in confusion, Selene's eyes narrowed at the girls and she shook her head.

"Wha-I'm sorry, I don't hear you," she said, pointing to her ears as though their sight was as poor as their speech. One nodded, unwrapping her scarf and holding out her Pokeball.

"Sorry about that - we wish to battle you both! Your Pokemon look awesome - shall we say a doubles battle, 3 Pokemon each?" the girl challenged firmly, a glint in her pale blue eyes that made Selene laugh - woah! This could be fun - she and Valorie had battled against each other sure, but they'd never battled together before...

"I'm up for it!" she said enthusiastically, turning to Valorie with a wide smile. "This could be amazing! I just know we'd make an epic team!" she implored, grasping one of Valorie's hands as she prayed that her friend would accept the challenge.

Brogan
Emerging from the shop with her bag bulging with new TMs and fancy goods - it didn't provide the same high as searching the rails at Chanel or stepping out in a new pair of Manolos but still, it was all she could hope for here - Brogan smiled slightly as she noticed Jack had returned from the Mountain and was currently challenging some kid with a Sudowoodo.

She started, remembering that she should be limping but doubting that Jack even remembered, she limped over to one of the benches and waved her fingers at Jack not even sure if he had noticed or not - he was so focused and determined in battle...it was unusual for Brogan to not be noticed even when the one giving the attention was otherwise occupied but whatever, she shook it off with a dismissive huff and rested her chin on her hand, ready to watch the battle unfold. Not that she figured the eventual conclusion would be anything other than a win for Jack but even so, it could be interesting to watch.
Old August 24th, 2011, 02:23 PM
Megaman765

Mark got up from his seat and looked down at Snype. Snype quickly jumped onto Mark's shoulder. The lot of them all seemed really tired. Perhaps it was time to head back to the dorm and hit the hay. "Sel and Val went off on a little adventure. That's as much as I know, I dunno where the others went." Mark said. "I think me and Snype should head on back to our Dorm. It's kinda getting late. I'll be back tomorrow before classes start!" Mark said as he walked out the door.

Snype waved to the Pokemon around Bri. "I'll chat with all of ya later!" Snype said. He looked at Thyme again and gave off a smile as Mark headed out the door. As they reached the main lobby, Mark looked at Snype with a Smirk.

"Wow Snype, you sure are a charmer!" Mark said. Snype hit Mark on the side of the head playfully and they both let off a laugh. Walking outside of the Pokemon Center, Mark noticed a battle unfolding nearby. Jack was fighting some other kid. He also saw Brogan sitting down on one of the benches. He wasn't sure if he was up for battling right now though but he may as well watch the battle before heading back.

(In Box)
Old August 24th, 2011, 03:44 PM
Nideous

"If you don't come see me soon I'll never forgive!" Thyme said quietly as they left. Bri yawned and looked at her.
"Who, Snype? You really like him don't you?" Bri said. Thyme looked at him, wondering what he meant by that.
"You bet she does!" Duster said happily, and she and Leena cracked up while Thyme glared at them.
"That's fine. Snype's really nice. I'm happy for you Thyme. And so is Duster, but she just likes to tease. I think he likes you too," Bri said. Thyme glanced up at him.
"Really?" she asked. Bri nodded and leaned back. Thyme smiled at this. Bri pondered what had happened. He had known that she liked him in her own way the whole time, but being confronted by him while he was under Attract had drawn it out of her. Or, maybe not. His understanding of pokemon was great, but his understanding of girls was terrible. And this was a time where Thyme was more like a girl than a pokemon. Well, it would all work out. He had to focus on getting better. Then he had to focus on getting stronger. But that was tomorrow. For now, he took his antibiotic, ate the nasty hospital food the nurse brought in after Mark left and thought healing thoughts. Though that last part probably didn't help.

Old August 24th, 2011, 08:44 PM
HunterZero

Calnith:

Colossus then floated the hole that Shinryu had made and gestured for his master and friend to follow. Calnith then smirked as he watched Brogan and Jack leave the cave oh well they would be missing out on probably a really strong pokemon.

"So do you want to go to the other side of this wall and figure out what's over there?" Calnith asked Mackenzie with a smile on his face. He really hated all this smiling crap but knew if he wanted to have some real fun he would have to play with some emotions even if it means faking some himself.

Vincent:

Vincent had finally made it to the Icy Plains with Blitz walking beside him. He looked around and saw nothing but snow and ice. The two walked for a bit but soon got stopped by a Sneasel.

"Blitz let's go flamethrower!" Vince ordered. His Charmeleon the let out a Flamethrower that took the Sneasel out in one hit. "Hmp easy," He said as he kept walking.

They eventually reached a large froze lake with some trees with snow on it nearby. Vince and Blitz sat at the edge of the lake, Luna took a stick and started drawing the snow.

"Blitz we've got to get stronger not just you guys my pokemon me also I've got to train with you," Xack said as he heard a noise not far behind him. It was a Snover that was playing in the snow not far from them. Once it caught eye of Blitz however it let out a powerful Blizzard attack blowing Blitz and his trainer back. Vince couldn't help but laugh he felt happier pokemon battles will do that to him. He quickly got back up along with Blitz as the Snover jumped at his Charmeleon with his arm glowing green. Blitz let out a large Flamethrower sending the Snover flying.

"Ow!" A female's voice cried as Vince and Blitz heard a loud thud. "Oh no Snowy what happened?!" The voice said as Blitz and Xack walked over to the source. It was a brunette girl around his age checking her Snover kneeling on the ground next to a Abomasnow.

"You did this didn't you with that dang fire lizard!" The girl growled as she glared at Blitz. "I won't let you get away with that let's get him Abomasnow!" The girl said as her large ice pokemon began charging at Blitz.

"This looks like fun," Vince said to his Charmeleon smiling.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old August 25th, 2011, 01:00 AM
Megaman765

As Mark sat down on the grass to watch the battle unfold, Len broke out of his Pokeball. He hadn't been out and about in awhile... He gave off a sheepish grin to Snype. Snype simply stared at him nervously. "...What?" Snype said. Len gave off a cheerful laugh. "Hehe! Snype you dog you! I know you liked her!" Len said cheerfully. Snype gave off a nervous blush. "Sheesh! Not so loud!" Snype said. "You were watching all of that?"

"Yep! Can't believe all it took was Attract to really get you both going! Comon admit it! You liikkkeee her! Even if you aren't under Attract!"
Len said. Snype scratched his head nervously and gave off a small chuckle. He simply nodded to Len. "Hard to explain why really... She's as cold as ever, but to me it seems different for most cases. Though I guess I can hang out with her a bit more tommorow eh?" Snype said. "Now if only Mark over here would make some progress with his little lovelife he's trying to get started! Sheesh the girl of his dreams is off on an adventure for petes sake!"

(In Box)
Old August 25th, 2011, 04:18 AM
PkMnTrainer Yellow
RP Mentor

Nature: Hardy
MacKenzie's Post
MacKenzie glanced over her shoulder. Apparently Brogan and Jack had left. Huh. That was a shame. Oh well. She supposed she would handle herself. She couldn't help but wonder though. When was the last time she had actually faced a strong pokemon in the wild around here?

"Yeah!"

MacKenzie proceeded to move on over and hop into the hole. When she landed, she noted her feet were starting to hurt. One of the downsides to wearing sandals, she supposed. She wasn't going to say anything though. Being in pain wasn't cool. Therefore she didn't let it show whatsoever.

Meanwhile, she began to move through the hole, mildly eager to see where this was all going.
Old August 25th, 2011, 09:19 PM
HunterZero

Vincent:

"Blitz watch out and counter with a Dragon Pulse!" Vince exclaimed as the ice pokemon went charging past him. The Abomasnow went for a Grass Hammer attack but Blitz dodged it and used a Dragon Pulse which seemed to do little to nothing.

"Hehe it seems your weak little Charmeleon only got lucky when it beat my Snover!" The girl squawked laughing at Blitz. Blitz glared at the girl when she said this how dare she say that he only won because of luck he was a great fighter.

"Char!" Blitz roared as he let out a powerful flamethrower that engulfed the Abomasnow. The Abomasnow still standed strong but was weakened intensely, it just tried to shake it off.

"Earth Quake show that Charmeleon we're boss!" The girl cried as she jumped on and down.

"Blitz jump up in the air and use a Dragon Pulse straight down to avoid the Earthquake!" Vince ordered. As he watched Blitz do what he wanted to be done Vince could feel the earth shake beneath his boots almost knocking him off his balance. "Now use Flamethrower!" He added. The Abomasnow tried to avoid the fire attack but was engulfed in flames.

"Oh no!" The girl cried as she watched her Abomasnow fall to the ground. "I'm going to get my older brother on you!" She growled as she returned her pokemon and ran off.

"Geez man I'm not having a break," Vince said as he knelled down and petted Blitz. "Good job man heal up some," He added as he used a potion on Blitz. He then waited for this older brother to come.

Calnith:

Calnith had noticed that Mackenzie was wearing sandals that must not be comfortable. "Hey if your feet are hurting cause of what you're wearing can get a ride on Colossus it would be happy to help," He said as his Metang flew to the ground next to Mackenzie awaiting to see if she was going to sit upon his head.

Calnith kept walking though they would catch up soon anyway. As he reached the other side of the whole he was surprised to see a Aggron and a Tyranitar fighting in the middle of a circle of Arons, Larions, Larvitars and Pupitar.

"What a treat we get to crash this party," Calnith said smirking as he looked to his Gabite who was watching. "Now Shinryu get ready to use a Earthquake," He added as his pokemon shook its head.

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links