The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > Community Feedback and Support

Notices

Community Feedback and Support This is the place for your concerns, praises or help relating to the PokéCommunity. Unsure of how to post a thread (though you should find out pretty quickly)? How do you get a blog? Maybe you don’t like a certain feature. Make a thread here and get responses from your fellow members and staff.

Old June 12th, 2011 (07:44 AM).
Xyrin
Furret

Nature: Jolly
I like the maven pro font but I noticed something is wrong with it. When you type the letter "f" it's bolded. I'm pretty sure it's installed incorrectly or something because I have it installed on my computer and I use it on MSN.

This has been getting kinda annoying and I noticed it's only the "f's" or maybe some other letter I haven't noticed.

Furret

The Creeper Hub ~ x - Icons by Anastasia - My Twitter ~ x
Old June 13th, 2011 (03:00 AM).
Vrai
can you feel my heart?

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Vrai
hmm f f f f friends french fries fufufufu foooood

Yeah, I dunno what you're talking about exactly... The only f that looks bolded to me is the one that I went and bolded myself. ;-;
Old June 13th, 2011 (03:57 AM).
vaporeon7
My life would suck without you
Community Supporter

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Skype™ to vaporeon7
They do look a bit bolded to me, but I think it's mostly in your head.
fffffffffffffffffff
The bold is noticeable is it not?

Sponsored Links