Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Clubs

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Pokémon Clubs This forum is for those who wish to start a club within the community. This forum is for Pokémon clubs; Fan Clubs & Groups is for everything else.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old June 23rd, 2011 (07:44 PM). Edited June 23rd, 2011 by Dying Light.
Dying Light
Pegasus Knight

Nature: Hardy
I'd like to join Team Magma.
Partner: Poochyena
Anything Else: Hoenn region FTW. If it may be, I'd love to become the second Team Magma Admin. I believe Team Magma can reawaken Groudon AND prevail this time... They have always been my favorite of the Teams, and I like the ground setting more than the aquatic setting.

“Our only limits are the ones we place on ourselves.”
Old June 24th, 2011 (04:15 AM).
Artemus D'Moniz
Team Magma Leader

Nature: Calm
Welcome Musketeer, into the ranks of Team Magma. Unfortunately both positions for Magma Admins have already been taken by Otherworld9) and okjoek. However, if you prove to be a very loyal, trustworthy and active member of this club I may be so inclined as to grant you the new position of Admin, but of course, success must come over time.

For the time being you will be inducted as our first Grunt. Currently, we are discussing the following topics:

1. How can we as a club attract more members?

2. If another organization (let's say, like Team Rocket), came into Hoenn and began their evil plots, what do you think would be of Team Aqua/Magma?

3. What would happen if Team Magma or Aqua gained control over Raquaza? What would they use it to do? Would it be a good idea for future schemes?

If you have any more questions feel free to contact me, and Welcome to Team Magma!

Old June 24th, 2011 (11:21 AM). Edited June 24th, 2011 by Dying Light.
Dying Light
Pegasus Knight

Ah, I must've misread the rankings. Oh well. Team Magma rules.

As far as attracting more members to the club, I'm not exactly sure.
Team Aqua and Magma would IMO form a temporary alliance, and drive out the invasive Team.
Lastly, IF Team Magma or Team Aqua had gained control over the ever-so-awesome Rayquaza, they could've conquered anything in Hoenn, including, but not limited to, awakening Regirock, Regice, and Registeel from their deep eternal slumber.

Just some of my opinions.

Old June 24th, 2011 (11:27 AM).
Artemus D'Moniz
Team Magma Leader

Good input. Just to correct you, you did not misread the rankings.TheSmartOne is the other co-owner of this group who started thisthread. She has been gone for a little while now due toinaccessibility to a computer (probably on a trip or something), sothe ranks are currently a little out-dated. Truthfully, I can't blame you for making the mistake of not knowing there were already two Admins.

Old June 24th, 2011 (05:07 PM).
Dying Light
Pegasus Knight

Oh, okay. That makes sense. Thank you for clarifying. Well, in that case, thanks for your input towards my thoughts.

This is Team Magma Grunt Musketeer, signing off.

Old June 24th, 2011 (09:20 PM).
okjoek
Hoenn champ

I finaly finished the two day project of cleaning my bedroom haha. Got a new cieling fan too =D

I I thaught I'd bring this up because when I watched the final episode between team aqua and magma where lance, ash and the others try to calm kyogre and growdon.

To the point, I saw team aqua use walrein. Team magma countered them with mightyena. Should this make a spheal an eligable starter for team aqua?
Old June 25th, 2011 (05:06 AM).
Artemus D'Moniz
Team Magma Leader

I think that would be a more than fair assessment. I guess it could. But in order for Team Aqua to have an additional starter pokemon Team Magma must also have one, to balance it out.

Old June 25th, 2011 (09:43 AM).
Dying Light
Pegasus Knight

Ah, I've got an idea! I'm a Grunt though, so I don't know...
You say Team Magma would need a new starter Pokémon, then, what about Vulpix, Houndour, or like from the anime, Brodie's Ditto?

Old June 25th, 2011 (09:55 AM).
ChiKouu
Froslass Trainer

Nature: Relaxed
Username: Chikouu
Team: Team Magma
Partner Pokémon: Poochyena
Anything Else: I promise to be loyal to Team Magma and to do everything I can to help this club out.

As for the topics on hand, I can't really think of how to get more members...
If any other team wold invade Hoenn, I believe that both Team Aqua and Team Magma would temporarily join forces and destroy them.
If any of the two teams would gain control over Rayquaza, they would be able to defeat the other team and take over Hoenn. And then most likely the other regions to. I mean, that team would be confident in their power and why stop with just one region? The team have two very powerful legendaries. And if the regi-trio awakens, they have a very big chance to get those three too.
Old June 26th, 2011 (12:55 PM).
Otherworld9)
Bard of Rage

Nature: Jolly
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Otherworld9) Send a message via Skype™ to Otherworld9)
Quote originally posted by Musketeer:
Ah, I've got an idea! I'm a Grunt though, so I don't know...
You say Team Magma would need a new starter Pokémon, then, what about Vulpix, Houndour, or like from the anime, Brodie's Ditto?

If that were the case...I think another pokemon from the same region as spheal would fit, since I guess Vulpix may not be that rare in Hoenn, but do come from another region like Houndour. A ditto sounds alright, but it takes off the taste of Team Magma for some reason(it gives off Brodie's personality too). Houndour is my best bet, for idk if this counts, but the pokemon cards do include pokemon like "Team Magma's Houndoom/Houndour," so I guess it includes it. The cards have many more pokemon for both Team Aqua and Team Magma....so there's really more pokemon to include if you think about.
Old June 26th, 2011 (02:01 PM).
Dying Light
Pegasus Knight

Quite understandable. Now that I think about it, a Ditto does seem rather off for Team Magma. And Vulpix, well, is a Pokemon from another region.

But TCG does think Team Magma could use a Houndour.

Old June 28th, 2011 (08:05 AM).
Artemus D'Moniz
Team Magma Leader

Welcome Chikouu, into the ranks of Team Magma! When TheSmartOne returns the ranks will be updated. Speaking of ranks, is it just me or does Team Aqua seem a little bear to you guys? There hasn't been a single other member of that group except for TheSmartOne. I wonder why that is. Before team aqua used to be more popular than Team magma. Any ideas?

Old June 28th, 2011 (08:50 AM).
Otherworld9)
Bard of Rage

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Otherworld9) Send a message via Skype™ to Otherworld9)
I agree with you there. When our teams were split to different thread groups, Team Aqua had twice as much members as Team Magma, became popular until it died. Compared to Team Magma, Magma only had around less than 50 posts before it died. How do I know? I was in the Team Magma thread as a grunt. I asked myself days ago, but I thought it would get better over time. Maybe we need better advertising?
Old June 28th, 2011 (05:50 PM).
okjoek
Hoenn champ

Saturday I got my first generation 5 game pokemon white and I've done almost nothing but it since. It's a truely brilliant game even though as I speak I'm trying to find my way through victory road for the first time. I swept aside most the gym leaders but iris was a pain in the butt with her dragon dance.

I hope they make a darn good r/s/e remake with a buffed up team magma. Give the admind some custom music differing from the grunts. Perhaps some more contact with them like how i seem to bee fighting team plasma in every single town I visit in unova. The mosdeep rocket fuel fight was nice. Just add a few conflicts like incidents of people getting their pokemon stolen and the such.
Old June 29th, 2011 (07:02 AM).
Otherworld9)
Bard of Rage

Quote originally posted by okjoek:
Saturday I got my first generation 5 game pokemon white and I've done almost nothing but it since. It's a truely brilliant game even though as I speak I'm trying to find my way through victory road for the first time. I swept aside most the gym leaders but iris was a pain in the butt with her dragon dance.

I hope they make a darn good r/s/e remake with a buffed up team magma. Give the admind some custom music differing from the grunts. Perhaps some more contact with them like how i seem to bee fighting team plasma in every single town I visit in unova. The mosdeep rocket fuel fight was nice. Just add a few conflicts like incidents of people getting their pokemon stolen and the such.

Oh, I beat that game easily...well, the first part until Ghetsis defeats me. :[ My pokemon were always 10 levels higher than the gym leader's, yes...I guess I got the patience to train them in the grass so much.

I've been waiting for a remake of those series. Hoenn is my favorite region since, to me, has the best pokemon around and characters. It was also my first pokemon game in GBA. I remember when I was happy to be holding it when I first bought it around 6 or 7 years ago....good times. Either way, if they do, they would probably keep everything original with a slight chance in music and such. Look at the Gold, Silver remakes. They keep nearly the same music and such, but they did add new pokemon. The only difference I know would be included is the fact they would add Sinnoh and Unova evolutions/pokemon to the remake. That is all for now. :]
Old July 1st, 2011 (12:37 PM).
Artemus D'Moniz
Team Magma Leader

Well, it appears as though activity is beginning to wane in this group so I will try to keep a pulse going here.

Topics: What would you like to see more of in Teams Magma/Aqua?

If you could be a real life member of Team Magma/Aqua what position would you like to take up? (You can invent your own)

Personally, I would like to see the making of more diverse plans on the parts of Team Magma and Aqua. I mean, after they discovered that Groudon and Kyogre were too hard to control it's like they just gave up and left. I would like to see them be creative and think of other ways they could achieve their goals or perhaps develop a better means by which they could control Groudon.

And I would love to be either the Leader or a Scientist for Team Magma. Ohh, the things I could do for them...

Old July 1st, 2011 (06:29 PM).
okjoek
Hoenn champ

Seeing as how hoenn obviously houses some volcanic potential they should attempt to spark an eruption on the crustal sea floor in the shallow seas surrounded by hoenn's many islands. I belive it's possible because the crator that is sootopolis city may have been a volcanic sight. Or it could've aswell been a meteor impact.

Easier said than done. I know but hey, we've got pokemon in that realm so what's stopping us from getting some realy powerful pokemon to punch holes in the sea floor?
Old July 2nd, 2011 (08:38 AM).
Otherworld9)
Bard of Rage

I would like to be a scientist for Team Magma, since I'm not into pokemon battles and such too much except in games.
I know what you mean when they just left when all plans were ruined....but maybe they could change course and take over another legendary, then overpower and use those to overpower and so on and so on until they can get Groudon 100%......but I wouldn't know where to start really. If I were to be asked, probably start with what okjoek said about the volcanic activity.
Old July 2nd, 2011 (06:52 PM). Edited July 2nd, 2011 by okjoek.
okjoek
Hoenn champ

I was recently watching "how do they do it" on television and saw something quite unique.

I think it was singapore or someplac like that where most burnable garbage is dried and the evaporated moisture used to power electricity turbines then the garbage is burned to ashes where they fill it into these boxed off areas along the coast so they don't float away while in this barrier like area sea water is slowly drained and replaced with ashes which become new soil to live, work and cultivate. It's a slower process but it's a win for team magma.

Oh you also ha problems with ghetis? Curse his hydreigon! I was so jelous of that thing how it swept my whole team that I'm now training a deino that I bred. Hydreigon is one tough cookie. I wonder if any unova pokemon will be used in everyday situations throughout the hoenn remake?

All seems a bit too quiet for team aqua. I'm suprised noone has joined them yet.
Old July 3rd, 2011 (04:22 AM).
Otherworld9)
Bard of Rage

I was recently watching "how do they do it" on television and saw something quite unique.

I think it was singapore or someplac like that where most burnable garbage is dried and the evaporated moisture used to power electricity turbines then the garbage is burned to ashes where they fill it into these boxed off areas along the coast so they don't float away while in this barrier like area sea water is slowly drained and replaced with ashes which become new soil to live, work and cultivate. It's a slower process but it's a win for team magma.

Oh you also ha problems with ghetis? Curse his hydreigon! I was so jelous of that thing how it swept my whole team that I'm now training a deino that I bred. Hydreigon is one tough cookie. I wonder if any unova pokemon will be used in everyday situations throughout the hoenn remake?

All seems a bit too quiet for team aqua. I'm suprised noone has joined them yet.

I saw that two......not all though. But as for Hydreigon, I killed him on the second try with my Bisharp....yeah...awesome attack power.

Team Magma n Aqua are the only group (in all regions) that go against each other. I hope more people join in sooner or later....or snivy will track you down!
Old July 4th, 2011 (09:06 PM).
okjoek
Hoenn champ

Snivy is one of my favorite starter pokemon along with mudkip and torchic.

Of all the evil teams team magma has the coolest uniform. It looks like a poncho combined with a hoodie sweatshirt.

Attempting to destroy the earth's landmasses is like saying you're an eco- terrorist. Expanding the land is more constructive and benefitial in the longrun.
Old July 6th, 2011 (06:02 AM).
Otherworld9)
Bard of Rage

Snivy is one of my favorite starter pokemon along with mudkip and torchic.

Of all the evil teams team magma has the coolest uniform. It looks like a poncho combined with a hoodie sweatshirt.

Attempting to destroy the earth's landmasses is like saying you're an eco- terrorist. Expanding the land is more constructive and benefitial in the longrun.

Mudkip's evolution is the number one with the highest stats, so it's the most powerful of all Starters....I think you knew that. But yes, my number one starter is tied between Mudkip and Snivy.

I loved Team Magma's uniform(it's the coolest, HA) since I love the red/black scheme. I love hoddies and such, idk why, but that's another reason why I like their uniform, and the fact you have this...clothing piece over your shoes and such. To put it in simpler terms, I like the color scheme and design of the uniform....especially how it makes you look dark unlike other bright uniforms (plasma's makes men use long skirts I heard).
Old July 6th, 2011 (02:34 PM).
Aquacorde
■ UHC ■
Community Supporter

Nature: Bold
Sorry I'm a terribly neglectful leader ily all really ;;

/cough

I much prefer Aqua uniforms of course. They're summery and made for staying cool under blazing sun, loose so you can move around, and form-fittingly smexy. ;3
Old July 6th, 2011 (04:10 PM).
Artemus D'Moniz
Team Magma Leader

Of course I prefer the Team Magma uniforms. A complementary fusion of red and black (my favourite colors), awesome hoodies and an insignia to be feared. Absolutely amazing.

Old July 6th, 2011 (06:58 PM).
Water Master Roxy
Wish I was Misty

Nature: Gentle
Can I join please.

Username: Water Master Roxy
Team: Take a guess
Aqua

Partner Pokémon: Carvanha
Anything Else: Aqua rules.
Also this picture.
Spoiler:

Misty the greatest Pokemon character of all time.

Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links