Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Clubs
Reload this Page Team Aqua/Magma Fanclub

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Pokémon Clubs This forum is for those who wish to start a club within the community. This forum is for Pokémon clubs; Fan Clubs & Groups is for everything else.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Closed Thread

Old November 24th, 2011 (04:28 PM).
Pegasus Knight
Team Kanto

Nature: Hardy
Quote originally posted by Otherworld9):
Yes. Yes it was. Swampert is my favorite out of the three, since I only have to worry about its grass weakness and make it up with a bug, fire, or flying type.

If they did do a remake, Steven and Wallace should be involved in the story a bit more... in my opinion, Steven would make a great "secret" member for Magma, but that's just me.
You know... that is very true. Steven has an unknown background. Wallace, he is just one I refer to as a "flamboyant pretty-boy". He is just somewhat odd IMO. As for Swampert, here is my moveset at LV 100:

Muddy Water(replaced Surf to transfer to new games, via PalPark)
Ice Beam
Blizzard
Earthquake

“Our only limits are the ones we place on ourselves.”
Old November 24th, 2011 (08:00 PM).
Bard of Rage
Team Sinnoh

Nature: Jolly
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Otherworld9) Send a message via Skype™ to Otherworld9)
Quote originally posted by Musketeer:
You know... that is very true. Steven has an unknown background. Wallace, he is just one I refer to as a "flamboyant pretty-boy". He is just somewhat odd IMO. As for Swampert, here is my moveset at LV 100:

Muddy Water(replaced Surf to transfer to new games, via PalPark)
Ice Beam
Blizzard
Earthquake
I agree with Wallace. Unknown background characters attract my attention a lot....

As for your Swampert...it has a veery good moveset. I haven't played my Emerald in a while, I should start playing it again and get nostalgia on the thing. Happy Thanksgiving everyone, by the way.

Team Magma and Team Aqua.....erm.....a new topic should do it for now. If you were to be given the position of leader in either Team Magma or Aqua.....would you even accept and do a difference?
- I honestly don't know whether to agree or not....I'm not a leader, but a follower....but if I did, I guess I would simply do the same as the past boss did: Trying to catch old Kyogre or Groudon. Maybe get a few powerful gym leaders or Steven to join.....
Old November 24th, 2011 (10:10 PM).
Pegasus Knight
Team Kanto

I agree with Wallace. Unknown background characters attract my attention a lot....

As for your Swampert...it has a veery good moveset. I haven't played my Emerald in a while, I should start playing it again and get nostalgia on the thing. Happy Thanksgiving everyone, by the way.

Team Magma and Team Aqua.....erm.....a new topic should do it for now. If you were to be given the position of leader in either Team Magma or Aqua.....would you even accept and do a difference?
- I honestly don't know whether to agree or not....I'm not a leader, but a follower....but if I did, I guess I would simply do the same as the past boss did: Trying to catch old Kyogre or Groudon. Maybe get a few powerful gym leaders or Steven to join.....
Thanks! Happy Thanksgiving to you too!

So, for the current topic, if I was to be a Magma or Aqua(preferably Magma) Leader, I would try to catch not only Groudon, but Kyogre and Rayquaza as well. Then, I would successfully capture the Weather Institute, use the scientist's work for my own devious purposes, and allow my Admins the use of Castforms.

Old December 16th, 2011 (04:23 PM).
♥ maraala ♥
Team Unova

Nature: Bold
Ooh, if I were leader of Aqua... ahaha you can't put me in charge of an evil team and expect it to stay properly evil. I'd be the one concentrating on improving the existing environment, working outside laws and regulations to actually get stuff done. I'd have committees and things so I would have a balanced opinion of the plans and a bunch of people to research and a minimal amount of people to beat off law enforcers and the occasional outraged citizen. I'd make my team a bit like Batman- good and just, kinda what people/Pokémon need, but not really lawful.
Dwebble - #184
pairs - ama - gravity falls fc - minecraft
Old December 17th, 2011 (01:56 PM).
Pegasus Knight
Team Kanto

Quote originally posted by TheSmartOne:
Ooh, if I were leader of Aqua... ahaha you can't put me in charge of an evil team and expect it to stay properly evil. I'd be the one concentrating on improving the existing environment, working outside laws and regulations to actually get stuff done. I'd have committees and things so I would have a balanced opinion of the plans and a bunch of people to research and a minimal amount of people to beat off law enforcers and the occasional outraged citizen. I'd make my team a bit like Batman- good and just, kinda what people/Pokémon need, but not really lawful.
Hmm... I see where you're getting at. A... "liaison organization", with it's own rules to play by? That is a good idea.

Old January 15th, 2012 (03:28 PM).
Hoenn champ
Team Kanto

Nature: Calm
Greetings everyone. sorry I havn't been able to get on much (at all) since around school's opening.
Old January 16th, 2012 (07:27 AM).
Bard of Rage
Team Sinnoh

Nature: Jolly
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Otherworld9) Send a message via Skype™ to Otherworld9)
Quote originally posted by okjoek:
Greetings everyone. sorry I havn't been able to get on much (at all) since around school's opening.
Same here. Exams are coming up, and can't afford to miss them. Also, haven't been able to think of a good topic to bring up.
Old January 18th, 2012 (02:57 AM). Edited January 18th, 2012 by Squirrel.
Momentai :D
Team Sinnoh

Nature: Quirky
Quote originally posted by okjoek:
Same here. Exams are coming up, and can't afford to miss them. Also, haven't been able to think of a good topic to bring up.
I won't delete these posts because then the thread would be locked due to a month of inactivity, but please try and keep to discussing Pokemon-based topics whilst posting in a fan club! :)

Incidently, I'd like to join!

Username: AlexOzzyCake
Team: Aqua
Partner Pokémon: Corphish
Anything Else: A world full of water seems like bliss... How nice it'd be to look outside and see an ocean of calm, only ever interrupted with an exciting storm to stir things up! Sounds like my kind of world. Although that's not necessarily Aqua's goal anymore, its still what I'd like haha.

For the topic, if I was to be the leader of Aqua... I'd do exactly what I said in 'Anything Else'! Round up all the water Pokemon I can and make them fire water guns, hydro pumps, whirlpools and whatever else they can use into the sea so we can fill this world full of water! <3
Old January 25th, 2012 (07:43 PM).
silhouette of the past
Team Hoenn

Location: Boston, MA, USA, Earth, Sun Solar System, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe
Nature: Careful
I'd like to join Team Aqua!

Username: Comotone8
Team: Team Aqua
Partner Pokémon: Carvanha
Anything Else: I have always loved Team Aqua. Unlike Team Rocket or Plasma or Galactic who have no valid objective, Team Aqua did. They were doing what they honestly thought was right, and trying to expand the sea.
But the more I try to move on, the more I feel alone
So I watch the summer stars to lead me home.

Old January 26th, 2012 (02:30 AM).
Team Sinnoh

This club is in need of new ownership but it's hard to tell who it should go to. :3 PM me with suggestions/applications! :)
Old February 23rd, 2012 (03:42 PM).
Hoenn champ
Team Kanto

Nature: Calm
I was wondering. In making a team for a team magma team I was thinking of using a Cherrim because its ability, according to Bulbapedia increases attack and special defence.

But what I don't understand is how it works. Does it actualy need to be on the field or can it just be in your party?

This is a very useful ability for a sun team if so.
Old March 8th, 2012 (08:21 AM).
Team Sinnoh

This club is being closed due to an inactive owner. Feel free to re-make it!

Sponsored Links